[Movie Discussion] Nana

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
makiono

Post by makiono » Oct 26th, '05, 23:07

^heh heh so much for waiting :P

Agent007

Post by Agent007 » Oct 27th, '05, 05:54

Hmm... I have yet to watch any of the movies I've d/led... And I'll probably buy the DVD anyway... Might as well wait. Heh.

sillypanda114
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sillypanda114 » Oct 29th, '05, 00:19

I'm waiting (im)patiently for the dvd to come out with subtitles. wahhh.. i hope it comes out soon. XP

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Oct 29th, '05, 00:41

Oops.... I don't know how this escaped my attention, but please remember our No Movies Policy here. I know it wasn't uploaded to the tracker, but jholic put it better than I ever could:
jholic wrote: movies and films were removed from the d-addicts tracker a while ago, mainly to avoid conflict with the MPAA and RIAA.

in this regard, we kindly ask that you DO NOT REQUEST OR POST direct movie torrent links, movie subtitles or movie songs/ost's here. we have many helpful members here, and in their eagerness, they may post a direct link or something that may inadvertently place d-addicts in an uncomfortable situation.

for asian movies/films or their OSTs, you may find references in these two threads: Links of Interest or Asian Movie Torrent Links

thanks for your understanding!
So I'm deleting the torrent link... :(
Sorry... talking is ok, but no posting please...

wachi

Post by wachi » Oct 29th, '05, 20:23

Can you also merge this thread together with the longer NANA thread? >__<;;

wachi

Post by wachi » Oct 29th, '05, 20:26

Wow, just saw the camrip of NANA. It looks good, since there was no sub, I just skim through the movie. Someone said there was going to be a sequel right? It looks like it at the end of the movie.

The CAMRIP is also available on my clubbox as well. Gesh, took me 12 hours to dl this from BT. T__T

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Oct 29th, '05, 20:31

You have a camrip of Nana?! Great! Thanks for uploading it to your clubbox. It's really appreciated!

hegora

Post by hegora » Nov 3rd, '05, 05:36

WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!! WHY THEY STOPPED THE MOVIE THERE!!! >_< The BEST was coming!!! wahnnnn ~~~ :(

lol the movie was even better than i thought!! lol everyone should watch it :D

acidkung

Post by acidkung » Nov 3rd, '05, 15:48

NANA isn't released here in thailand yet ... but it's gonna be really soon. so i'll be able to watch it in the theater soon. really looking forward to this. Btw the main girl is cute :mrgreen:

Ryo-sama

NANA

Post by Ryo-sama » Nov 7th, '05, 02:05

Does anyone know where i can dl Nana the movie's soundtrack???

i wuv the manga and just finished watching the movie!!! <3 so awesome!!!

Chunly

Post by Chunly » Nov 7th, '05, 02:11

lucky!! i want to see it! but i didn't read the manga, maybe i should start with taht.. how many manga are there???

Haligh

Post by Haligh » Nov 7th, '05, 02:12

like 13 and still going

im only at like. 8

Ryo-sama

Post by Ryo-sama » Nov 7th, '05, 02:15

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nana_takoyakis/ they have the manga here... most of it anyways...

yeah, it would be better to read the manga first... only because you'll understand the movie better... i think... heh ^_^v

the movie only goes up to book 5 i think... apparently theyre making another movie... NANA 2

dmaechan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by dmaechan » Nov 7th, '05, 02:20

i've read a little bit of the manga...up to the part where they're looking at the same apartment.. but i haven't seen the movie..any good?

Haligh

Post by Haligh » Nov 7th, '05, 02:22

The cast is amaazing though.

Mika Nakashime IS the ONLY person to play nana. REn i was kinda disappointed but that just me.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Nov 7th, '05, 02:28

Merging with the existing Nana thread....

Ryo-sama

Post by Ryo-sama » Nov 7th, '05, 02:33

Haligh wrote:The cast is amaazing though.

Mika Nakashime IS the ONLY person to play nana. REn i was kinda disappointed but that just me.
hmm, a lil... but i still think still think the cast was really awesome!!!

Haligh

Post by Haligh » Nov 7th, '05, 03:13

I thought it was awwesome like Nana and Hachi totally fits its just ren that got me. I honestly thought he wasnt as hot as Ren can be. I thought shin was okay and nobuo was good.

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Nov 7th, '05, 10:08

I heard this movie is popular amongst the teens in Japan. I have yet to see it :-( Any good reviews?

tooni

Post by tooni » Nov 7th, '05, 10:43

:P i just download Nana the movie last night but u know what .............

...............i can understand a word :-( coz there are no sub yet so saddddddd

but just watch it make me happy :wub:

Haligh

Post by Haligh » Nov 8th, '05, 01:41

yeah i downloaded it too. CURSE ITS LACK OF SUBTITLES.

but its really good in my opinion

Haruka_Koga

Post by Haruka_Koga » Nov 11th, '05, 14:44

Plz, could anyone tell me where I can donwload Nana the Movie?? In the last posts I found many links, but I didn't find the right one... :cry:

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 11th, '05, 18:11

How could you not find the right one? There isn't that many anyway. Well, you can't request torrent files here, so if you can use clubbox, the movie is on my clubbox.

myke

Post by myke » Nov 12th, '05, 06:56

Hai..
Can some help me.. :-(
I have recently download NANA the movie.? What is that story?
Is there any Engsub for NANA the movie ? :scratch:

myke

Post by myke » Nov 12th, '05, 06:57

Hai..
Can some help me.. :-(
I have recently download NANA the movie.? What is that story?
Is there any Engsub for NANA the movie ? :scratch:

Aireedhelien

Post by Aireedhelien » Nov 12th, '05, 20:48

you can read manga, for now there is no subs for the movie.

myke

Post by myke » Nov 14th, '05, 09:22

Thankz for the info... :-)

Where can i find the NANA manga?
is there any link to the web site?
plz...

Ryo-sama

Post by Ryo-sama » Nov 14th, '05, 09:56

myke wrote:Thankz for the info... :-)

plz...
*grins* http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nana_takoyakis/ there ya go

escapist

Post by escapist » Nov 14th, '05, 10:15

I watched the move without subs but miraculously I understood most of it. I think it's the same for other fans of the manga, which i highly recommend for all of you to read. My all-time fav! Just love how real the characters are, and how readers can easily identify with the insecurities and loneliness of the two leads.

Anyway, back to the movie. The first time I saw the cast was when I watched the trailer. The choice for Ren disappointed me initially, to be honest. My image of Ren was much more goodlooking! But after I watched the move I guess he was okay after all.
Shin was my fav character in the manga, and I find the actor rather befitting of my image, as opposed to many Nana fans lol. (They say he's even older then the actor as Nobu..) But then again, I felt that Shin has far too little scenes and lines in the movie for us to really judge.
The rest of the cast was good as well, in my opinion! Yasu, Takumi, Shoji, Naoki(the actor's cute!!)..... And man, I loveee Mika as Nana! Hachi as well. They fit the Nana & Hachi in my heart perfectly.

Other random comments:
-Yuna Ito seem to be unable to speak Jap well.. (Her only line in the movie was in English lol) How is she gonna continue for the sequel? Reira is quite an important character, I feel.
-Love the songs to death.
-I've heard Nana is the highest grossing movie in Japan this year. I wouldnt give the movie a perfect ten actually, somma the scenes actually bored me, but I can definitely see why it's so huge. And perhaps I'd love the movie more after watching it with subs, hee. Looking forward to the sequel.
-I actually cried during the scene whereby Hachi saw Shoji with that other girl, and Nana wanted Hachi to get him back. Emotional performance from the actors! *touched*

DareDesuKa
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DareDesuKa » Nov 23rd, '05, 16:41

Yeah, I'm in Japan at the moment, saw the movie a couple weeks ago.

Was interesting, I would say it dragged a bit at some points, but it was pretty good overall. Japanese movies often, though not always, have a slightly boring pace in my opinion... which is funny since I don't feel that way about j-dramas...

Anyway, glad I saw it, though Japanese ticket prices sure are expensive...

I'll probably take a look at some of the manga now. Not having known the manga, on it's own the movies character's interaction seemed to work well.

sasorisa

Post by sasorisa » Nov 23rd, '05, 22:36

escapist wrote:I actually cried during the scene whereby Hachi saw Shoji with that other girl, and Nana wanted Hachi to get him back. Emotional performance from the actors! *touched*
I downloaded the movie but only fast forwarded through it. I cried -so- hard w. the whole Hachi and Shoji incident when I read the manga and from that point on I read whatever I could get my hands on way into the night.

Anyway tho, I'm a bit hesitant to watch the movie because it's one of my favorite shoujo mangas. (I -LOVE- Ai Yazawa). But then again.. I've recently discovered Hiroki Narimiya (who play Nobuo) so.. maybe I'll try to watch it for him. ^_^;;

myke

Post by myke » Nov 24th, '05, 10:58

myke wrote:
Thankz for the info...

plz...

*grins* http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nana_takoyakis/ there ya go

Thanks alot for the web page
i appreatiate it.arigatuo... :cheers:

loyal

NANA 2005 The Movie

Post by loyal » Dec 26th, '05, 12:12

i don't know where to post this

NANA

Download
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/meitha83/eqkb5

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: NANA 2005 The Movie

Post by gunjourui » Dec 26th, '05, 12:56

loyal wrote:i don't know where to post this
you shouldn't have posted this at all coz we don't allow movie direct links at d-addicts
but you can post link to the clubbox that has this film in Clubbox with jdorama thread :wink:

wingli

Post by wingli » Dec 26th, '05, 16:49

oh thank you very much i was searching this , ahah
yersterday i have just finished reading the 39th chpter^^
love nana :cheers:

mallepa

Post by mallepa » Dec 26th, '05, 17:06

Is this like the cam rip of the actual DVD rip or... what?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Dec 26th, '05, 17:11

i wonder too ^^

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Dec 26th, '05, 17:19

It says TS meaning TeleSync which has nothing to do with the DVD. I'm waiting for a DVDRip... :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telesync

But like yamatsumi said, it doesn't really belong here...

:bunny:
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Dec 27th, '05, 00:15

errr isn't there a thread for this topic already? :roll:

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Dec 27th, '05, 07:44

I'll wait for the DVDRip..is there subtitles in the meantime?

Yoroshiku

Post by Yoroshiku » Dec 27th, '05, 08:04

DVD release at 3.3.2006 :cry:

neoyori

Post by neoyori » Dec 28th, '05, 02:37

Yeah i hope someone can sub this movie thanks a lot ^_^"

nikoru

Post by nikoru » Dec 28th, '05, 13:38

urgh, that TS version probably had Korean subs or something looking at the site. grim.

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Dec 28th, '05, 13:53

No Subbers?

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 14th, '06, 03:15

I was looking for Subtittles for this movie too...
>_<
I liked so much!!!
It's just like the original manga...
I loved REN!!!
And Nana (punk nana) Is so alike the manga one!!!!!
Really was amazing.
When began with "Blast" show.. me and my sister scream a lot!!!!
^__^
Well.. i think that i will never see with subtitles.

blau

Post by blau » Feb 8th, '06, 18:38

Me to I can't wait watch movie NANA but this link www.yesasia.com they were available DVD NANA with Sub English ( I heard info from my friend) it's will coming to DVD NANA with Sub English :mrgreen:

kyosak

Post by kyosak » Mar 2nd, '06, 15:46

The 1.37GB DVD-Rip is now out on FSS! I've been waiting for this movie for so long! But there are no English subtitles ATM... :cry: Someone help me find them (if there are any)!

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Mar 2nd, '06, 15:48

There's apparently a very bad one (only 20 min or so) that I think you can get from kloofys if you're desperate, but I know ppl are working on it. I'd say give it just a couple more weeks....

animetama
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by animetama » Mar 2nd, '06, 16:03

Saw Nana on SQ flight out of Brisbane to Sg on the 9th Feb, it was English subbed.
Wonder where SIA got it from? I should have dvcam the subs XD
hahaha

kyosak

Post by kyosak » Mar 5th, '06, 03:33

Let me be the first to announce to the D-addicts community that the complete English subtitle for this movie is now out on kLOOFy.net! If you've had your copy of NANA sitting around on your hard drive collecting dust, now's your chance to watch! I'm so excited right now~!

Search for: Nana (2005) English Subs -yuch- ^_^.rar
Here: http://www.kloofy.net/indexx1.php

evil_lil_senshi

Post by evil_lil_senshi » Mar 5th, '06, 04:06

I couldn't find it with the search. But I did find it under Instant Sub Post on the left side of the screen.

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Mar 5th, '06, 07:36

kyosak wrote:Let me be the first to announce to the D-addicts community that the complete English subtitle for this movie is now out on kLOOFy.net! If you've had your copy of NANA sitting around on your hard drive collecting dust, now's your chance to watch! I'm so excited right now~!
Yeyyy! Thanks for the news. I checked this morning but only found the 20 minutes version. I wouldn't have checked again until next week if I didn't see your post.
THanks also to wachi(kdwluverz) for uploading the movie in her clubbox!

I kinda stopped reading the manga when Hachi got pregnant. The narration at the end of each volume/chapter is what keeps me going. The only characters I like is the couple who acts like Hachi's parents(so funny), and I also like Nobu...but, but, but...Hachi broke his heart :cry: Too depressing and it's getting complicated. I don't have the heart to continue again.

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Mar 5th, '06, 09:05

I saw the movie yesterday. It's as good as expected and didn't let me down a bit despite the higt expectation I had on it. It was fun, tear jerker and all in all a good story. I couldn't wait for the subs so I watched it without but it's not hard to understand, not much complicated language. I watched the DVD-ripped version so the quality was really good, just the sound level is a but low.

piccu

Post by piccu » Mar 18th, '06, 03:25

I watched the movie some days ago with subs and it was okay , but there was no real climax in the movie just like stringing together scenes. Thus I would have personally preferred if iNANA would have been made into a jdrama series.
For the people who haven't read the manga and don't know the story the movie might be a bit confusing and maybe even a bit boring.

nikoru

Post by nikoru » Mar 18th, '06, 20:07

From reading this forum I guess no one can help me but just incase I'm gonna ask anyway.....

where can i find a DVDrip xvid version of this movie WITHOUT subs that is 700MB more or less???

Thank you in advance if anyone knows!!

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Mar 19th, '06, 04:23

Someone correct me on this if I am mistaken, but I heard they are planning on making a sequel to it..and it's supposed to be due out like next year..Well if they indeed are, I cannot wait.I enjoyed the movie.I really liked Nana, but Hatchi was tooo much a puppy for me to even look at her..but i stomached her lol..

ladyfoxx

Post by ladyfoxx » Mar 20th, '06, 06:47

I finally watched it! Yeah for me. Anyway, it was a good movie. Makes me nostolgic about how I became friends with my best friend. I'm happy with the ending but upset with Nana the "girlie" one. You'll see what i mean when you watch it. :|

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Mar 21st, '06, 19:25

Am I the only one who liked Hachi the actress? That is, in terms of acting, I thought Hachi closely resembled the Hachi in manga than Mika's portrayal of Nana. It was really painful watching her even if she was the perfect live action image of Nana. But I must say, when she gets on the stage, performing as Blast...she is 100% Nana!
The movie was okay...it's more like a pointing experience to me. The humor in the manga, once again, has been toned down. If I wasn't looking out for certain scenes, I might have fallen asleep.
and I was glad they ended it on that scene....leaving Tetsuji Tamayama's role as Takumi untainted. Hehe. His 5 seconds appearance is probably the best part in the movie...pour moi. :whistling:

psycat

jmovie.... called nana

Post by psycat » Apr 26th, '06, 07:25

does anyone know this movie.... it's called NANA...
i was wandering.. if the singers are actually um... black stones.. and... Trapnest....
or the songs are sang by other people...
anyways.. i want to find the ost to that movie.. if u guys know where to get it... it wil help me alot...
thanx so much.. :3

NinaS

Post by NinaS » Apr 26th, '06, 07:36

I have the Movie NANA
The lead singer/actress Nana is Mika Nakashima(she's a real jpop singer) she does sing on the OST, i have the soundtrack too. Sorry, not sure where to get it, cause my friend dloaded it for me. Try, Jtown if you have one where you're from?

redsea

Post by redsea » Apr 26th, '06, 07:37

the two songs you ask are performed by two singers: Yuna Ito and Mika Nakashima as following:

1. Endless Story - Trapnest (in the movie), actually performed by Yuna Ito (She also played the Reira, vocalist of Trapnest in the movie)
2. Glamorous Sky - Black Stones, actually performed by Mika Nakashima (main actress of movie, played as the vocalist of Black Stones). I really like Mika, especially her voice. You can easily find her information and albums in the website.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 26th, '06, 07:41

OST
and remember that Links of Interest thread is your friend :-)

jonasr_jp

Post by jonasr_jp » Apr 26th, '06, 07:42

here are some random nana downloads http://www.nana-nana.net/pvs.html
Last edited by jonasr_jp on Apr 26th, '06, 10:06, edited 1 time in total.

groink

Post by groink » Apr 26th, '06, 07:47

"Endless Story" has also been performed by other artists - including Faith Hill (released under the name If I'm Not in Love) and an American R&B singer I can't remember her name right now.

On a similar note, I came along with Yuna's parents for a karaoke event, and they both sang Endless Story. Quite a cool experience!!!!

--- groink

tejizo

Post by tejizo » Apr 27th, '06, 04:08

groink wrote:On a similar note, I came along with Yuna's parents for a karaoke event, and they both sang Endless Story. Quite a cool experience!!!!
That's really cool!

Duet

Post by Duet » Apr 27th, '06, 23:53

Its like the greatest movie ever.

I thought I would be disappointed but I was actually amazingly happy about it.

Totally one of my favourites

Lil_jojo

Post by Lil_jojo » Jun 23rd, '06, 17:52

sry... does anyone no where I can find the Nana Movie (DVD-rip)? XD

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jun 25th, '06, 00:14

^
Links of Interest
Asian Movie Torrent Links
Did somebody put it up at jpopsuki? I can't remember... :scratch:

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jun 25th, '06, 00:15

gosh i love this movie. i wasn't really expecting it to be good but it was.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jun 25th, '06, 02:58

milleu87 wrote:gosh i love this movie. i wasn't really expecting it to be good but it was.
i know isn't?? it makes my heart warm :wub:

:lol

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Jun 25th, '06, 03:24

Awsome movie totally agree! I also had low expectations but was plesantly suprised. I wasn't too happy about the ending because I still wanted more :X Guess I have to download the anime to get a bit more info. :lol

HeyRichy

Post by HeyRichy » Jun 27th, '06, 21:22

I can't wait for NANA 2 to come out but they're switching out Aoi Miyazaki for Yui Ichikawa. (Rumor) And if it happens, it'll mess up the chemistry a bit and make the second movie seem like it wasn't a sequel to the first one. Just like FFX-2 and FFX. FFX-2 didn't relate much to FFX.
What's more annoying than a movie production company switching out leading characters last minute? Movie production companies who REFUSE to confirm whether or not they have actually switched out the leading character! As much as I love the big minds behind "NANA" the Movie, they are REALLY starting to irritate the hell out of me. This whole rumor about Aoi Miyazaki not being casted as Komatsu Nana in "NANA 2" has been floating around FOREVER now. Lately, the rumor came to the surface again, saying that Yui Ichikawa is replacing Aoi Miyazaki as Komatsu Nana in "NANA 2."

The whole theory of Aoi Miyazaki "leaving the cast" was first published by the tabloid, "SAIZO." Since then, the rumor has gone hot and cold, with fans believing one thing or another. And as time passed, the idea of Aoi Miyazaki actually playing the role of Komatsu Nana in "NANA 2," became weaker and weaker as worried fans speculated on. There were no help from any of the production companies to discourage this rumor. Lately, to further the blow to Aoi Miyazaki fans, Gendai Network is spreading word that Yui Ichikawa has been assigned the role of Komatsu Nana in "NANA 2."

This report by Gendai Network has greatly shocked many fans of the "NANA" world. Even without official confirmation from the production company of "NANA," the news which began as weak gossip, has greatly gathered momentum. Aoi Miyazaki is well known for harboring the innocent virgin image on the silver screen. However, the script for "NANA 2" requires quite an amount of bedroom scenes, as the producers would like to stick to the original storyline of the manga "NANA." The gossip was that the controversy of the bedroom scenes raised objections by Aoi Miyazaki's party, who feared that the movie will portray her in a scandalous light.

This rumor has not yet been confirmed. However, because word of gossip travels by mouth quickly, large news networks like EXCITE who refused to report the information based on the lack of legitimacy, has begun to spread the rumor as well. And once again, the big production companies behind "NANA" are NOT helping the situation by not confirming or denying the rumor.

For many who are not familiar with Gendai Network, they are the source which originated the rumor of Ishihara Satomi and Masami Nagasawa starring in a "NANA" TV drama. So far, this rumor has NOT been proven to be true. Which have given fans a large hope that the Yui Ichikawa rumor can be false. Afterall, if Aoi Miyazaki can be replaced, then it leaves other cast members of "NANA 2" very vulnerable to be switched out as well.

It is FACT that hiring Yui Ichikawa can be a LOT cheaper than hiring Aoi Miyazaki. There will also be no arguments of bedroom scenes because Yui Ichikawa is a very well known swim suit idol. Not to mention, the status of several members from the original "NANA" the Movie cast, have gone up outrageously. SAEKO has repeatedly been casted in leading roles since "NANA." She has gone on to star in "Back Dancer" and "Love Hotels." Her asking price to appear for a small role in "NANA 2" will be a lot higher than before (That is, if they plan to write Sachiko Kawamura in the Sequel at all). And most notably, Kenichi Matsuyama who had only a few lines in the original "NANA" movie, has gone on to star in "Yamato," "1 Litre of Tears," and the highly anticipated blockbuster "Death Note." You think his price for starring in "NANA 2" will be the same as being in "NANA 1?"

In the world of marketing, rumors like these are considered to be publicity; And there is no such thing as bad publicity, right? However, in this case, the rumor is beginning to cause a heavy dismay among fans. Normally, production companies keep information from fans to help build anticipation towards the product. But the production company should know that in the case of "NANA 2," fans are NOT anticipating for Aoi Miyazaki to be replaced. This is indeed bad publicity.
Source: http://www.nana-nana.net/index.html

The first NANA movie was awesome though. I loved the story, some of the actors, and the theme. It could of been a biiiit better but I liked it alot.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jun 27th, '06, 22:35

thanks HeyRichy for the info..

man, i don't know how i feel about a nana 2. and for the whole Yui Ichikawa thing... i mean i like her.. but she definitely cannot replace Aoi Miyazaki in this role. DEFINITELY NOT. i know the movie left out A LOT from the manga... but i don't think a second movie is necessary. the first one is good on its own.

haha, i'm sure i'll still watch the movie though if it comes out.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 28th, '06, 03:56

i just finished watching the movie and i liked it a lot more than i thought it would. i think for someone whose not a manga shojo type fan, they may want MORE to happen in the movie. Basically, everything is open ended almost as if it should be a part 1. For some reason im satisifed with part 1, i know a part 2 wont measure up.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Jun 28th, '06, 04:01

Ya I wish it was a jorama instead of a movie hehe. I just felt like there needed to be more of a conclusion, when it ended I kinda expected a bit more. I was still impressed by it.