Full House or My Girl ? (BASHA , AJAJA FIGHTING!)

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.

Full House Or My Girl

Full House
37%
My Girl
63%

Total votes: 519

Jinusean

Post by Jinusean » Apr 2nd, '06, 20:02

aMaZINgGuRL wrote:IT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT....MY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have seen FULL HOUSE and to be honest with you, it was NOTHING SPECIAL!! but MY GIRL have me laughing from beginning til end and it was super cute...FULL HOUSE was trying too hard to be funny plus, there were moments in there where i just wished the main characters won't be sooo stupid.....
QUOTED FOR TRUTH

sheep11

Post by sheep11 » Apr 2nd, '06, 20:05

full house all the way! i love bi, he's amazing :wub:

Ceciel

Post by Ceciel » Apr 2nd, '06, 20:05

I prefer My Girl more, because Full House had an standard story. My Girl was different from other drama's

aMaZINgGuRL

Post by aMaZINgGuRL » Apr 3rd, '06, 03:56

sheep11 wrote:full house all the way! i love bi, he's amazing :wub:
do you like FULL HOUSE? or do you just like BI???

Lone_Prodigy

Post by Lone_Prodigy » Apr 3rd, '06, 04:18

*raises hand shyly*

Ummm... I like Full house. Though I haven't watched My Girl yet.

yulseya

Post by yulseya » Apr 3rd, '06, 04:20

aMaZINgGuRL wrote:
sheep11 wrote:full house all the way! i love bi, he's amazing :wub:
do you like FULL HOUSE? or do you just like BI???
good question. 8)

yulseya

Post by yulseya » Apr 3rd, '06, 04:23

Lone_Prodigy wrote:*raises hand shyly*

then you probably shouldn't vote. doesn't make sense to like Full House over My Girl if you haven't seen My Girl yet. just a thought. don't know if you did vote or not though. just saying.

Lone_Prodigy

Post by Lone_Prodigy » Apr 3rd, '06, 04:35

yulseya wrote:

then you probably shouldn't vote. doesn't make sense to like Full House over My Girl if you haven't seen My Girl yet. just a thought. don't know if you did vote or not though. just saying.
Of course I won't vote yet. I'm watching My Girl now, and I'll vote after I finish it. ;)

sheep11

Post by sheep11 » Apr 3rd, '06, 04:46

i like both full house and bi :). this was the first k-drama that i ever watched and it was halerious and i thought it was original, maybe the relationship between the main characters was in a way like other dramas because they always fought, but the plot is very unique. and it was very romantic as well, and i'm a sucker for a good love story

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Apr 3rd, '06, 04:46

This has to be one of the most difficult choices I have to make when it comes to the 2 dramas that I really really like!
But If i go by what I feel, Full house is the by far THE drama that managed to get me hooked for weeks and weeks on end. And sometimes, I still do get the 'hunger' pangs for more full house. So thats where my vote is going!

yulseya

Post by yulseya » Apr 3rd, '06, 04:50

Lone_Prodigy wrote:
yulseya wrote:

Of course I won't vote yet. I'm watching My Girl now, and I'll vote after I finish it. ;)
hahah good move :thumright: hey, i hope you enjoy the drama. try not to expect too much, i know how that can happen cause of all the comments..that almost never works for me so that's why i'm saying. :wink: i liked it a lot, a lot better than Full House, but i won't be surprised if you still end up liking Full House more. hahah, but at least after watching both you can finally make that call. cheers. :cheers:

sakamoto

Post by sakamoto » Apr 3rd, '06, 05:10

i like MY GIRL more than full house
it's all b/c of lee jun ki i like him :wub:
we are born on the same day 17 april ... :P

Lone_Prodigy

Post by Lone_Prodigy » Apr 3rd, '06, 05:21

yulseya wrote:
Lone_Prodigy wrote:
yulseya wrote:
hahah good move :thumright: hey, i hope you enjoy the drama. try not to expect too much, i know how that can happen cause of all the comments..that almost never works for me so that's why i'm saying. :wink: i liked it a lot, a lot better than Full House, but i won't be surprised if you still end up liking Full House more. hahah, but at least after watching both you can finally make that call. cheers. :cheers:
Yeah... heard a lot of great things about My Girl, but I'm already smitten with SHG in Full House, so I'll most likely be biased... :wub: Plus Full House was my first KDrama, and it seems completely original to me. We'll see.

aMaZINgGuRL

Post by aMaZINgGuRL » Apr 3rd, '06, 05:30

sheep11 wrote:i like both full house and bi :). this was the first k-drama that i ever watched and it was halerious and i thought it was original, maybe the relationship between the main characters was in a way like other dramas because they always fought, but the plot is very unique. and it was very romantic as well, and i'm a sucker for a good love story
if you're a sucker for good love story then you should watch MY GIRL (that's if you haven't see it)...FULL HOUSE is too much of a typical korean drama...but that's just mine opinion... ;)

SwtAznStar

Post by SwtAznStar » Apr 3rd, '06, 05:32

Even though Full House are one of my favorite all time dramas, My Girl is even better.

bepatriotic

Post by bepatriotic » Apr 3rd, '06, 08:29

my girl..... its the best kdrama i've ever watched .....

Penoy

Post by Penoy » Apr 4th, '06, 15:53

I would choose Full House!!!!
Kaya mo yan Jessie hahaha

myke

Post by myke » Apr 4th, '06, 17:22

8) 8) 8)

My Girl still the BEST !!!!!

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » Apr 4th, '06, 23:07

People are a little hostile here. You have to realize, they are both good. People just have certain preferences. And which one you watched first really has a lot to do with it.

skachild

Post by skachild » Apr 4th, '06, 23:17

Kookie315 wrote:People are a little hostile here. You have to realize, they are both good. People just have certain preferences. And which one you watched first really has a lot to do with it.
i watch full house 1st but still i vote for My girl... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Apr 4th, '06, 23:41

skachild wrote:
Kookie315 wrote:People are a little hostile here. You have to realize, they are both good. People just have certain preferences. And which one you watched first really has a lot to do with it.
i watch full house 1st but still i vote for My girl... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Same here :D>

ringosan

Post by ringosan » Apr 5th, '06, 04:12

i like both drama but my girl is a much more happy drama..while full house its a bit more serious..i like the line when song hye gyo said "multiplayer" n as for lee da hae "basya!!"

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Apr 5th, '06, 04:27

Haven't seen Full House but from the brief I don't know whether I would really enjoy it...I've been watching so many dramas that I've gotten really depressed over it...I need something really funny to watch and I loved My Girl...so I would really have to be biased and say My Girl

Deedlith

Post by Deedlith » Apr 5th, '06, 05:08

i watched both but i didn't see My Girl that funny. The actress acting Ju Yoo Rin is certainly cute but i found that "My Sassy Girl Choon Hyang" made by the same director was a lot more funnier. Between Full House and My Girl i certainly choose Full House which was funny from the first to the last episode though the actors weren't as good looking as in "My Girl" except for Song Hye Gyo.
There's just a thing i would have loved to see in Full House is the way it's filmed in "My Girl", it looks a bit like you're watching a movie ^^

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Apr 5th, '06, 15:02

Where can you buy them>? :D

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Apr 5th, '06, 15:15

Sorry~~
Can't tell which ones better...Both won my love !!!

clauric

Post by clauric » Apr 5th, '06, 18:40

Sunshine_36 wrote:Where can you buy them>? :D
u can purchase them at eclickkorea.com

lidalmaniac

Post by lidalmaniac » Apr 6th, '06, 08:10

my girl !!! fullhouse is pretty damn fine too
but my ~ heart ~ belongs to MY GIRL !
BYASHHA !

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Engelchen18 » May 1st, '06, 17:18

I love Full House but My Girl is good,too. :whistling:

I only saw Ep. 1-12 of My Girl and it's good.

The last Ep. of Full House is cute. :wub:

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 1st, '06, 17:32

FULL HOUSE of course...My girl is a liitle bit boring #_#

hot potatoes

Post by hot potatoes » May 1st, '06, 17:35

AJA AJA Fighting ^_^

Full House of course
My Girl is good but full house is better :roll

thislove

Post by thislove » May 2nd, '06, 07:03

I would have to go with My Girl

lennonmanson

Post by lennonmanson » May 2nd, '06, 07:05

I go to Full House...I love korean drama cos this drama...this is the first korean drama I watched...

kianjpe08

Post by kianjpe08 » Jun 3rd, '06, 10:29

my girl is the best among the best!!!!

could you plz help me????

everytime im going to install Bsplayer, the computer always shut down

do you know any reason why is this happening???????????

rabbit0900

Post by rabbit0900 » Jun 3rd, '06, 20:51

I've seen them both and I've have to say I find Full House the best. It's just funny all the way.

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » Jun 3rd, '06, 21:25

Are you kidding me? Is this even a competition? :glare: I liked Full House..it was...ok. Not all THAT great but it was nice. BUT My Girl was like WHOA! I mean the OST was wonderful and the actors and the plot were super COOL! I couldnt stand Full House for some reason...i think it had something to do with the way Bi was always running to Hyorin and like didnt really seem to care for SHG. i just cant explain it. But My girl was sooo adorable! And come on guys, wasnt Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae's chemistry much cuter than Bi and SHG's? :wub:

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jun 3rd, '06, 22:18

jpoplover08 wrote:Are you kidding me? Is this even a competition? :glare: I liked Full House..it was...ok. Not all THAT great but it was nice. BUT My Girl was like WHOA! I mean the OST was wonderful and the actors and the plot were super COOL! I couldnt stand Full House for some reason...i think it had something to do with the way Bi was always running to Hyorin and like didnt really seem to care for SHG. i just cant explain it. But My girl was sooo adorable! And come on guys, wasnt Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae's chemistry much cuter than Bi and SHG's? :wub:
Yes, it is LDH & LDW's chmistry is way better :D>

lilonstitchgrl24

Post by lilonstitchgrl24 » Jun 3rd, '06, 23:20

Full house is cute!!! just the ending wasn't that good.. XD... but all of Rain's acts were really cute.. Dong wook is hot!!!!

aznchic209

Full House or My Girl?

Post by aznchic209 » Jun 10th, '06, 08:09

Geez...that's a toughie. I watched "Full House" first and fell in love with it, especially, Bi! I loved the chemistry between Song Hye Gyo and Bi...they were the greatest! Then, I watched "Sassy Girl Choon-Hyang" and fell in love with it too...as well as with the two main characters! Finally, "My Girl" came out and I keep hearing people make such a big deal out of it so when it came out at the rental video store, I decided to give it a try...of course, there's only one copy so I had to wait FOREVER! I'm finally done watching it and LOVED IT! Lee Dong Wook and Lee Dae Hee had amazing chemistry and can be easily compared to Song Hye Gyo and Bi...although, both dramas were great, I think I liked My Girl more. Yeah! Basha! Basha!

PJB

Post by PJB » Jun 10th, '06, 21:28

Full House has Bi in it... And that makes it all the more magical!

But Da-Hae is sooo adorable in My Girl... I wanna marry her myself! :P

chrizzy_bebe

Post by chrizzy_bebe » Jun 14th, '06, 04:57

Full House - my first time to watch korean drama! such a hilarious series! i loved the chemistry between Bi and SHG... I was a bit frustrated with Bi - he was reeeeally indecisive! Hyewon was a character I loved to hate - she was so selfish! *laughs* In the end the series became a tad repetitive, but for me, it's one of the best. I loved the OST too!

My Girl - funny yet touching show! especially about YooRin and snow... so sweet... the two lead characters had great chemistry too, and they bickered a LOT less than the leads in FH! I really liked JungWoo as 'the other man', i felt his character was better than Minhyuk (sp?). The storyline in My Girl had a more substance - i love this series too!!!

Can't decide which is better, they're both equal favourites so far!! \(^.^)/

hanib

Post by hanib » Jun 14th, '06, 07:01

My girl no doubt :lol:

mallorn

Post by mallorn » Jun 14th, '06, 10:51

Aaagh, I'm torn! I like My Girl's storyline better, and like Jeong-Woo's 'Third Wheel' character better than Min-hyuk of FH. It has a better, more gripping story too- in FH all the fighting wore me down and became boring after a while. But on the other hand, Bi and SHG have real chemistry; I don't know, something is missing for me for LDH and LDW. Bi and SHG's 'sweet' scenes had me smiling from ear to ear, while LDH and LDW seem, I don't know, wrong. But that's my opinion. :P

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Jun 14th, '06, 16:47

jpoplover08 wrote:Are you kidding me? Is this even a competition? :glare: I liked Full House..it was...ok. Not all THAT great but it was nice. BUT My Girl was like WHOA! I mean the OST was wonderful and the actors and the plot were super COOL! I couldnt stand Full House for some reason...i think it had something to do with the way Bi was always running to Hyorin and like didnt really seem to care for SHG. i just cant explain it. But My girl was sooo adorable! And come on guys, wasnt Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae's chemistry much cuter than Bi and SHG's? :wub:
hahah..i felt the same too...i don't know ...Full house wan' t really comical to me...they basically fight all the time....i didn't find amusing nor funny...on the other hand...My girl made me laugh..i actually watched the whole series and again....
Full house i watch the first few episodes and i skipped to the last part...though i love Rain ..but it wasnt enough for me to watch the whole thing..really don't know what the hype was all about....it was alrite...

redsexxy

Post by redsexxy » Jun 16th, '06, 05:24

Full House

pink1e

Post by pink1e » Jun 17th, '06, 01:10

wow so many people choose my girl.. i'm very interested in seeing it now. I'm trying to download it right now. but full house was really good. i watched it at least 7 times already lol. my brother got me hooked on it.

chrizzy_bebe

Post by chrizzy_bebe » Jun 17th, '06, 01:53

oh i forgot to mention:

when watching FH again, the pace of the first few episodes (probably 1 and 2) seemed a bit slower until the story develops.... in comparison to My Girl, the pace throughout the series was usually faster... something was always happening =D

i still love both *hehehe*

chudaps

Post by chudaps » Jun 17th, '06, 18:18

My vote is for My Girl too! I'm just in love with this series!

tiffanyco

Post by tiffanyco » Jun 18th, '06, 04:55

My Girl all the way! I just love LDH & LDW! They were awesome. ;D

my_future_one_and_only

Post by my_future_one_and_only » Jun 18th, '06, 15:57

My Girl !!! Love Lee Da Hae & Lee Dong Wook lots lots! Their chemistry was very good! =)

Winny

Post by Winny » Jun 20th, '06, 19:45

definitely MY GIRL

CCS_Tomoyo

Post by CCS_Tomoyo » Jun 20th, '06, 19:51

My Girl of course! Full House bored me to tears.

fanaticgurl
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fanaticgurl » Jun 20th, '06, 22:38

I prefer My Girl...
I'm so inlove with Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae is cute especially on her acting skills.
Another sassy girl in this series..i love it.

It really makes you laugh than the Full House. My Girl is the best ever!!

autuymnrain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by autuymnrain » Jun 20th, '06, 22:42

i loved my girl

destiny_ayu

Post by destiny_ayu » Jun 20th, '06, 22:46

My Girl has a better storyline than Full House :D
Aja Aja Bbahsyah!! :cheers:

Kayiaxo

Post by Kayiaxo » Jun 20th, '06, 22:50

I watched Full House but not My Girl yet.

With all the good comments on My Girl I'm going to try it out :roll

kokopuff

Post by kokopuff » Jun 23rd, '06, 00:05

i would choose my girl , but i haven't watched full house yet so i am not 4 sure

j-chan

Post by j-chan » Jun 23rd, '06, 07:52

MY GIRL!!!!

jay808

Post by jay808 » Jun 23rd, '06, 08:08

My girl

ichirin

Post by ichirin » Jun 23rd, '06, 08:21

my girl

aibakaneko

Post by aibakaneko » Jun 23rd, '06, 08:27

MY Girl all the WAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... I don't like Full house Neither.

cefiro2

Post by cefiro2 » Jun 23rd, '06, 09:27

My girl!!!
Attachments
My.Girl.E02.jpg
My.Girl.E02.jpg (204.03 KiB) Viewed 8544 times

lazybum

Post by lazybum » Jun 24th, '06, 15:07

My Girl!!! The characters and script were a lot better.

miss LDW

Post by miss LDW » Jun 24th, '06, 20:50

MY GIRL!!!i love seol gong chan and yoo rin together

Kupooo

Post by Kupooo » Jun 24th, '06, 21:08

Fullhouse ! >_<
Lee young-ae and Han ji-eun are so cute (and funny) together !

ttcd

Post by ttcd » Jun 25th, '06, 00:35

:cheers: My Girl is the best :P :P :cheers:

Akazukin

Post by Akazukin » Jun 26th, '06, 06:11

Nadil wrote:its so painful for me to see FH lose :cry: i like my girl as well but FH was much better
I think it lose because it is a bit old now and my girl is "new". :-( and people forgot how awesome it was
I don't think that's true. A lot vote for FH because it was the "first" drama they watched, claiming for the "originality". Originality in what? Comedy? It has existed since memorial day. Originality in cute female lead? There have been many before too. Don't get me wrong, I like Full House too. I watched them almost next to each other, only one week separation. I watched Full House first. It moved All about Eve from the first spot for me, but it doesn't stay there for long. The next week, I watch My Girl, Full House has to come down second. It's not because FH is older, but My Girl is just more addictive.

So, My Girl is definitely better for me. I am still rewatching it after many weeks and never get bored.

eaachh

Post by eaachh » Jun 27th, '06, 01:59

Full House and My Girl are both my favorites. However, I prefer Full House just only because My Girl seems too novel to me.

RonTheMan

Post by RonTheMan » Jun 27th, '06, 03:17

Agreed. Both are equally good. But if forced to pick, My Girl would be choice.

YuNhOsPRiNcEsS

Post by YuNhOsPRiNcEsS » Jun 28th, '06, 07:39

iono why but ppl chose my girl T_T

haha... iono but i enjoyed FULL HOUSE BETTER... it was really hilarious and bi and song hye gyo's chemistry was the bomb :lol

i liked lee junki and lee da hae better!! awww....

but yeah i love full house better... but my girl is awesome too! :DD i laughed the hardest when dong wook was crying and thought his grandpa was dead... then suddenly lee da hae says that he's not dead yet... wahahahahaha

evantz13

MY girl

Post by evantz13 » Jun 28th, '06, 08:05

my girl the best...................luv it 2much
nt so obsssessed in any drama b4..
my girl laughter al de way

full house is nt realy funny dat can laugh out naturally...mayb some part of it
bt my girl can laugh till eyes tears drops!! haha

vote 4 my girl

thislove

Post by thislove » Jun 28th, '06, 15:51

I would chose Full House :wub: