[Movie Discussion] Boku wa imouto ni koi wo suru

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
Caroline_001

Post by Caroline_001 » Jun 13th, '06, 18:33

Well sorry to disappoint some of you about that thing if they are really TWINS or maybe NOT-RELATED and such... the truth is........
according to the manga they are related but not completely.
The mother, just before getting married slept with her housband's best friend who really loved her. and by that Yori (the brother) was created. later she got married and that's how Iku (the sister) was created. so... Yori and Iku are twins from the same mother but not from the same father.
Man is it even possible??? I don't really think so..

Duet

Post by Duet » Jun 13th, '06, 21:50

how are they twins then?

DOESNT IT TAKE NINE MONTHS TO MAKE A BABY?

mchan

Post by mchan » Jun 14th, '06, 22:04

more details about the ending please .. I'm along with some friends are realy really curious about what happened at the end ..

thanks

afterglowmegami

Post by afterglowmegami » Jul 1st, '06, 10:19

I'm not really bothered by incest because IT DOES happen in real life... BUT I will never find myself in such situation.

So I guess, I'll watch it.

cRaZY MiKi

Post by cRaZY MiKi » Jul 2nd, '06, 14:36

caryncyh wrote:or did he do something to his eyebrow? perhaps he made it thinner thus made his eyes look a lil different? loving his hairstyle here... the main actress, she's the one that played the role of sailorVenus rite? didn't really liked her acting then.. we'll see if she does better in this one.
nana-chan didn't act in sailor moon...
i heard another girl..supporting role did...ayase kozue if im not wrong?

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Jul 2nd, '06, 20:18

Duet wrote:how are they twins then?

DOESNT IT TAKE NINE MONTHS TO MAKE A BABY?
Ok simply put it this way....
the mother had sex with her husband's best friend first on the wedding day.Then on the same day, she had sex with her husband, I think? That's what I heard.
Incest..glad me and my bro has nothing going on like that between us. But yeah, it does happen right? Cause some siblings marry each other, just we aren't as accustomed to it.

tekistar

Post by tekistar » Jul 6th, '06, 05:25

The art in the manga was pretty, so I read it. Even though it's incest, I didn't find it that disturbing, which made me reconsider my values. XD But in any case, I'm definitely going to try and get this movie. ^___^

Duet

Post by Duet » Jul 6th, '06, 05:42

thats TOTALLY stupid.

just because you have sex twice in one day I'm rpetty sure you cant make TWO BABIES

Erroll

Post by Erroll » Jul 7th, '06, 17:35

Actually, it is possible. Just not very likely.
It doesn't happen too often but a woman can produce two eggs when she ovulates. If she produced two eggs and had sex with two guys in the same day, it's possible she could have twins with two different fathers.
It's not very likely but it's possible.

Though in my opinion if you're blood related in any way, sex is freaky. Then again, I'll watch the movie anyway cause it's Jun. :thumright:

chiyuffie

Post by chiyuffie » Jul 7th, '06, 17:41

OH goodness. This ought to be very controversial. The manga is very "smutty". The two twins kind of get down and dirty if you know what I mean. Might make some uncomfortable.

indayze

Post by indayze » Jul 19th, '06, 00:42

hmm i was thinking..
since everyone says the twins end up hmm getting sexual-ish
do you guys think they'll include it in the movie? :O
i mean.. would they keep it clean to keep jun's image clean?
just curious o.o

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 19th, '06, 00:57

from a translation of an mc @ one of arashi's recent concerts jun said that the movie's first scene is.... a BED scene!!! LET'S JUST HOPE JUN'S IN IT!!! :wub: :lol

i SO cant wait for this movie!! it'll probably be pretty hot!! and jun is really sexy!! :D but after watching nana-chan in dandori i'm kinda starting to dislike her :|

does anyone know when this movie is gonna come out even? jun's been taunting us with it for a LONG time!!!! :glare:

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 19th, '06, 22:36

hmm, they story sounds really sick, but then again its just a movie
i'm planning on watching it [hopefully sum kind person will sub it] just because i luv MatsuJun, he's so adorable =D

lifa

Post by lifa » Jul 30th, '06, 06:03

I know the plot seems sick...but the OVA touched me so much. I think it was very well done, especially for the content. And the sex scene wasn't some raunched-up xxx fiasco. Anyway, I can see the movie being touching as well. It sorta explores love and how it can be powerful enough to cross the greatest bounds. That's a really really nice way of putting it though haha!!

Also remember it's a MOVIE and though it may be taken from aspects of real-life, the point is to explore the what-ifs. Just because you liked Requiem for a Dream, doesn't mean you would enjoy becoming a hardcore drug-addict :P (just an example).

And about the casting, buddy, who said twins have to look alike?

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 30th, '06, 16:24

i SO cant wait for this movie... but i havent seen the anime yet or read the manga so does anyone know where i can read the manga online in english and download the ova but not with bittorrent because i've tried downloading the anime ova using bittorrent and it doesn't work for me because there are no seeds... thx

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jul 30th, '06, 19:00

You can't have two pregnancies from two fathers in the same day. Once one egg implants, the body throws up a "wall" to protect it from others. It has to be the same "load" for lack of a better term, implanting the two eggs.

She would have to have sex pretty damn fast with both guys. :scratch: Im not sure thats physically possible.

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 30th, '06, 21:15

nikochanr3 wrote:You can't have two pregnancies from two fathers in the same day. Once one egg implants, the body throws up a "wall" to protect it from others. It has to be the same "load" for lack of a better term, implanting the two eggs.

She would have to have sex pretty damn fast with both guys. :scratch: Im not sure thats physically possible.
LOL!!! yea i dont think thats possible either!! :blink i thought that they were twins from the same mon AND dad... that would make most sense!! lol but i guess we'll find out when the actual movie comes out :P

icefyre1222

Post by icefyre1222 » Oct 8th, '06, 08:00

I know. I have mixed feelings about this...I mean, no offense, but I've never really even thought of Matsumoto ever playing in a movie like that. But then I want to watch it because Matsumoto's in it, but then the incest is kinda turning me away... Oh well. I'm going to wait until it's been out for a week or so, and see what people think of it. Like you guys said, he made his decision, we might as well support it. :unsure:

emrams

Post by emrams » Oct 12th, '06, 05:22

when is this going to be released/available?? does anyone know if it's any time soon? i have searched everywhere for it and can't find it, not even on yesasia. so i am thinking it has not been released on dvd yet even. anyway, a time would be nice to know. sankyou. :thumright:

icefyre1222

Post by icefyre1222 » Oct 12th, '06, 09:42

Um, the movie's not even out yet. It's most probably coming out in late January/early February, as Japan has it listed as "2nd bomb of the new year", (basically, this normally indicates a release of a string of new movies that are either 1. related, or 2. very anticipated.) However, this also means that the first print of the actual DVD won't be out until approximately August, and in which it will most probably be for sale ONLY in Japan. Assuming that that's the case, then it's not until the second (and sometimes even third!) print that the movie is distributed to companies to sell, which would mean approximately another one or two months of waiting. Altogether, by the time anyone outside of Japan gets the DVD, it'll probably be December of 2007... *sniffs as I finish typing*

skachild

Post by skachild » Oct 12th, '06, 10:48

i just watch the anime... freaking story.... incest..!!! :goggle: :goggle:
i dont think i will watch the movie.... :|

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Oct 12th, '06, 11:25

Not to step on anyone's toes, but I have always failed to see why exactly we are so repulsed by incest. Sure most of us don't like to have sex with our own siblings because we grew up with them and people are naturally sexually desinterested in whoever they grew up with, but if someone, for some odd reason, thinks he is in love with his sister, I don't see why I or anyone else has the right to forbid them from seeing each other.

Of course they should be asked not to have children due to obvious genetic problems that could occur.

To conclude the post, I'm looking forward to this daring movie. Movies like that can only be made in Japan and be semi-succesful, one of the reasons why I love crazy Japan.

emrams

Post by emrams » Oct 12th, '06, 15:12

Thanks for the info, I didn't think it was out yet, but there was no harm in asking. :D

I am looking forward to this movie a lot, and sinse the details were kinda lacking, I'm glad to have that cleared up. Maybe someone will upload it one to d-addicts when it is first released or whatever, which would be fine with me until I am able to order it for myself. That would be sweet.

I also like th girl who is playing Iku a lot. I think she really cute, she is in Dance Drill from last season. I think also that Matsujun is good in everything he does, playing a guy in turmoil like Yori will be really interesting to watch. I even liked the girl from Sailor Moon who played Sailor V. So I really want to see this. Plus I saw the anime a couple years ago and thought it was an interesting story. Can't wait until next year.

Again thanks for the info icefyre1222.

icefyre1222

Post by icefyre1222 » Oct 13th, '06, 11:42

I know... It's just that the concept is so weird for me. The guys I grew up with seem to think that I'm not a "girl". I mean seriously, they're so polite and everything to all the other girls, (including my friends), and then when it comes to me, it's just like, "Hi stupid". Difference attitude anyone? It shows that they're just not interested in you. And you spend more time with your siblings than anyone else!

I think that the movie's going to change some of the parts though, so that it's a little more do-able. Something about how the sister (forgot her name) is adopted, and they're not blood-related... which if that IS true, then I'm definitely watching it. I mean, if they're not blood-related, why CAN'T they be together?

Do any of you actually think that they'll include... "intimate" scenes, or will they kind of just skip that?

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Oct 13th, '06, 12:16

I really, really, REALLY hope they DO make them blood-related.

Why? Because not making them would make the movie the same as millions of other movies, dramas and stories out there where the 'non-blood related siblings fall in love' thing has been done to DEATH.

The daringness and the uniqueness would go POOF to be replaced with 'been there, done that.'

emrams

Post by emrams » Oct 13th, '06, 15:24

I hope they are blood related otherwise, why call it by the same name of the anime, when you could just come up with a slightly different concept and call it something else. I think it should be the same story, and it seems that they are really making this movie for the fans of the anime, who might be upset if something is changed so much like them not even being related. What is the point of the movie then? Like what is the point of it except the fact that Yori is in love with his own twin? The story is based on that and his struggle to fins acceptance from her and for himself to overcome everything. Plus falling in love with someone you are not blood related to is, well it has been done a hundred times and it would take away from the original story. So it's better just to stick with the original storyline in my opinion. I think there will be intimate scenes, but they won't be raunchy or anything since all the actors are young and they all have squeeky clean images pretty much... I don't really see the girl playing Iku doing it hard-core or anything.

icefyre1222

Post by icefyre1222 » Oct 13th, '06, 16:04

I think everything will be the same, but it's almost certain that they're not going to be "twins". There are a lot of speculations on what ELSE they are going to be, but they're definitely going to be blood related (by at least one parent). There's a huge possibility that they're going to be brother and sister, with like, a 3-4 year difference in between. I agree that the intimate scenes are probably either 1. not going to be so intimate, or 2. all blurred/blacked out/not really showing anything. The actors all have really clean images, and Johnny's would NOT be happy if Matsumoto's image was harmed by the movie.

icefyre1222

Post by icefyre1222 » Oct 13th, '06, 16:06

I forgot to mention: The reason they're probably not going out as twins is that, not only is there a six-year age difference between the actors, they also look very apart. The girl playing Iku looks her age, (17) which is quite young, and Matsumoto looks just his (newly-turned) age of 23 (or somewhere in the early twenties).

ChenXiong

Post by ChenXiong » Oct 13th, '06, 16:50

Are you foreal.. man that is just sick.. i've seem the anime and i thought it was sick enough.. and now a real motion picture.. those producer must favor taboo soo much.. i guess. .cuz i've only seem jap make taboo manga and aime and now a motion picture.. they must have gone nuts i guess.. hahahahah lolz

emrams

Post by emrams » Oct 13th, '06, 17:07

Yeah they don't look like the same age really I guess. I guess it would be ok if they were half brother and sister. But having them not related would be pointless to the plot. Johnny's would definately not go for matsujun having too many sex scenes or anything like that. Anyway I think that they look good together - as a believable brother and sister, and that you're right about the age difference. Of course in HYD he was playing a 17 or 18 year old too right?

icefyre1222

Post by icefyre1222 » Oct 15th, '06, 06:50

He was meant to be play a 17/18 year old Domyoji. However, although his clothes and outfit really signified a rich, spoilt brat, did you notice that there's still "Matsumoto" feeling in him, which makes him look a teensy bit older, maybe around 20. I saw the trailer/interview of the movie with Jun and the girl playing Iku, and he's wearing something similar to a uniform, but really doesn't help him look younger.

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Oct 15th, '06, 11:09

Hope there won't be any sex scenes in that movie.

Just a scene with them kissing and falling onto the bed and then a cut will do - we'll all get the message, right? Sex scenes do nothing for the plot, they are just there for our libido.

Wattstax

Post by Wattstax » Oct 17th, '06, 15:07

I see nothing bad in watching/reading incest-stories. I love Angel Sanctuary. And have you ever read the bible? We were all created in incest :D
Can't await to see Ayaka in her new role. I hope for her lip-curling...

icefyre1222

Post by icefyre1222 » Oct 17th, '06, 15:16

good point. we WERE all created in incest...

cees

Post by cees » Oct 17th, '06, 15:34

when will this movie be released??? ...............where can i find it??? plz help....this looks like an interesting story coz i always watched sibling lovers that aren't connected in blood( like Devil beside U, marmalade boy) and iam looking 4word 2 see Matsumota in a new movie

emrams

Post by emrams » Oct 17th, '06, 16:29

when will this movie be released??? ...............where can i find it??? plz help....this looks like an interesting story coz i always watched sibling lovers that aren't connected in blood( like Devil beside U, marmalade boy) and iam looking 4word 2 see Matsumota in a new movie
It's not going to be released for a while. Read the posts a few pages back about it...

And they are supposed to be related by blood just to let you know, we just don't know if they are going to change the story yet because of who is acting in it and for there to be a wider audience.

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Oct 17th, '06, 23:19

Yeah, I agree. When there is sex scenes, it become like hentai and start to lack storyline.
Néa Vanille wrote:Hope there won't be any sex scenes in that movie.

Just a scene with them kissing and falling onto the bed and then a cut will do - we'll all get the message, right? Sex scenes do nothing for the plot, they are just there for our libido.

chsaf

Post by chsaf » Oct 18th, '06, 06:34

omigod, another incest-themed movie?? i don't think i'm gonna watch this one, then x_x"

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Oct 19th, '06, 01:40

There was another movie? Do tell. I know of Casshern, but that's kinda whack...very irrelevant.
chsaf wrote:omigod, another incest-themed movie?? i don't think i'm gonna watch this one, then x_x"

kloo1971

Post by kloo1971 » Oct 25th, '06, 07:29

Hi all! I'm new to this forum and I am a fan of Jun Matsumoto. :P There's a lot of discussion on his new movie Bokuimo and I myself would like to watch it just for superdy-duper hot and sexy Jun-san! :wub:

Here is a link to a chinese documentary on the movie. It also has short clips of the movie itself. Enjoy! :w00t:

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Oct 26th, '06, 00:43

thx alot.
kloo1971 wrote:Hi all! I'm new to this forum and I am a fan of Jun Matsumoto. :P There's a lot of discussion on his new movie Bokuimo and I myself would like to watch it just for superdy-duper hot and sexy Jun-san! :wub:

Here is a link to a chinese documentary on the movie. It also has short clips of the movie itself. Enjoy! :w00t:

raspberihevn

Post by raspberihevn » Nov 26th, '06, 02:58

Casshern?
That's nothing compared to A Million Stars in the Sky!

=) Anyways when will it be released?

sassy_girl_04

Post by sassy_girl_04 » Nov 28th, '06, 01:13

bokuimo trailer is out! it's really good. you can watch it here ---->http://t-basic.com/nag/bokuimo/ :wub: :wub: :wub:

himekohimura
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by himekohimura » Nov 28th, '06, 03:25

i read the manga to this story and it's really good. even though i have no love for matsujun, i do adore the storyline. I can't wait to see it ^-^

Lindsay07

Post by Lindsay07 » Nov 29th, '06, 15:36

im not upseted by the incest part as much as the mom being a whore.... i feel sorry for the husband getting sloppy seconds on his wedding day....

im lookin forward to the movie since i love jun and ayaka komatsu.

i dont mind incest even though it sickens me to think of my sis that way... or even my cousins. but anyone should have the right to love who ever for the most part. as long as u love someone of a reasonable age and whatnot i say go for it.

i didnt really like yori though in the manga or anime though
she didnt fall in love with yori on her own in my opinion. it was like either love me as a man or lose me as a bro forever.

krenchan

Post by krenchan » Dec 5th, '06, 03:06

I love Matsu Jun!!! I know the story is a bit strong.. but I just have to see it... specialy becouse lattle I dont see any dramas that he´s in... I mis him.. haha...
Oh but theres Hana yori dango coming!! cant wait for that too

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 1st, '07, 18:18

This movie sounds good...plus Jun's in it. I don't mind the whole incest thing. It's one of those things that I myself don't (and god, never will) but if someone else does it...well. It's up to them. =P

But anyway, any estimates on when this movie should be on D-Addicts and subbed? It comes out the 20th of January I think. 2nd or 20th..so we'll probably have to wait until it's released from theaters and onto DVD.

Another question, does anyone know the song in the long trailer on the website? Because..wow. Beautiful song. (I love Jun's HAIR!!! -spazz-)

lifa

Post by lifa » Jan 8th, '07, 05:38

I hope this is the one you're looking for, Kitto Eien Ni by Crystal Kay. I really like it as well.

Anyway, I'm really anticipating this release. The manga IMO was really great and especially with the subject matter involved I thought it was really well done. There were a lot of times I got chills and was close to tears. I hope they do the manga justice though from the trailers it does look really good!

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Jan 10th, '07, 19:51

If you guys like this, then I really recommend "Koi Kaze" an manga turned anime. Hopefully it'll turn into a drama or movie...I prefer drama...but both as well. If you are interested, give me a pm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koi_Kaze

inochi

Post by inochi » Jan 12th, '07, 04:56

i think the only thoughts i have right now is that it's nice to see Matsumoto continuing to step out of the comfort zone in his work and exploring pieces like these. i haven't really seen much of the material (interviews, etc) surrounding the movie but it will be interesting to see it come out and see what they make of the storyline (and how well they pull off creating a movie with this kind of plot). It could also be a good thing that some attention is being brought to topics like these, ie incest, and that people are thinking more due to the fact that Jun is going to participate in the making of the movie. :-)

[kenichi]

Post by [kenichi] » Jan 18th, '07, 02:18

Harooo!!!

Hey girls, Do you have the making off? .. the dvd is already on sale in yesAsia.
i wonder you have it! .. so, give me the link!!!!!!! onegai!!!!!

=* thanks!

cutecat

Post by cutecat » Jan 19th, '07, 17:13

wow that movie seem weird. but I want to see it out of curiousity. so please upload it. can't wait. thanks.

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 24th, '07, 06:44

Would the torrent be posted in this forum anyways?

I thought this is a DRAMA website not a movie website..

But, if anyone is subbing this then they are awesome, because I love jun matsumoto and want to support him in everyway..

I dont think the DVD version on yesasia will have english subtitles :-(

emrams

Post by emrams » Jan 24th, '07, 06:59

No they can't upload here because this site is only for dramas. However, since other sites do host movies, or if there is a group that is going to sub it and host it on their own tracker, then they could leave the link here for other people to see and so we can download it as well. Anyway, no it won't be uploaded here. Hopefully there will be a group out there doing the subs for it.

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Jan 25th, '07, 04:34

I am dying to see this movie!

I love that Jun Matsumoto does so many diverse roles... Even controversial ones! Shows that he is a great actor and not just a pretty face! :mrgreen:

For some reason this topic doesn't disturb me... Yes it is gross, and the idea of being with ANYONE related to me is disgusting, :crazy: but it does happen.

I guess that is actually interesting to see how it can happen and what measures they will go through to love each other. I see it as a fascinating character study!

I loved the anime and I hope they keep that same "disturbing" tone to the film. :lol

vietbabi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by vietbabi » Jan 25th, '07, 04:45

i believe it's out already. does anyone know if anyone is subbing this b/c i really really want to watch it but my japanese utterly sucks

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jan 25th, '07, 05:44

vietbabi wrote:i believe it's out already. does anyone know if anyone is subbing this b/c i really really want to watch it but my japanese utterly sucks
i believe its only out in theatres in japan right now... i'm almost positive it wont be out on dvd at least till after april sumtime cuz kisarazu cats eye came out in theatres at the end of november i think? and it wont be on dvd till the end of april... so since bokuimo started on jan 20 it probably wont be out till june-ish maybe? thats my guess

but damn this movie is kiling me!! it looks so friggin good!! so hot :wub: plus matsujun is sexy!! and yuta hiroaka too but he looks nerdy in this movie :unsure: my brother is in japan right now i wish i could get him to sneak a video camera in or sumthing! haha!! but my brother would get so scared of this movie! he'd probably think i'm a freak for thinking its hot!! lol!!
damn i wish it would come out now!! i wanna buy it when it comes out too!! and the making of and photobook!

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 27th, '07, 13:32

Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:
vietbabi wrote:i believe it's out already. does anyone know if anyone is subbing this b/c i really really want to watch it but my japanese utterly sucks
i believe its only out in theatres in japan right now... i'm almost positive it wont be out on dvd at least till after april sumtime cuz kisarazu cats eye came out in theatres at the end of november i think? and it wont be on dvd till the end of april... so since bokuimo started on jan 20 it probably wont be out till june-ish maybe? thats my guess

but damn this movie is kiling me!! it looks so friggin good!! so hot :wub: plus matsujun is sexy!! and yuta hiroaka too but he looks nerdy in this movie :unsure: my brother is in japan right now i wish i could get him to sneak a video camera in or sumthing! haha!! but my brother would get so scared of this movie! he'd probably think i'm a freak for thinking its hot!! lol!!
damn i wish it would come out now!! i wanna buy it when it comes out too!! and the making of and photobook!
This movie is ONLY in theatre's in Japan like stated above, and I believe I read that this movie won't come out on DVD until the end of this year, but don't take my word on that.

Anywho, I really want to see this movie as well, so we'll just have to wait until it gets released on DVD.

qian17

Post by qian17 » Jan 27th, '07, 14:18

any idea whats the title or where to d/l the instrumental song in the start of the trailer? :lol

Alejandra

Post by Alejandra » Jan 30th, '07, 18:04

i´m really dying to see this movie too MitsukaiKuroi.. i only have small clips to this movie .. :P

FantasyAngel

Post by FantasyAngel » Jan 31st, '07, 21:28

Yeah I can't wait to see this movie as well! I'm probably going to cry my eyes out, I can't see a happy ending coming from it. :-(

shardraco

Boku wa Imoto ni Koi wo Suru - MOVIE not OVA

Post by shardraco » Feb 11th, '07, 13:33

So, I was wondering where we could all download Jun's latest movie?
I'm assuming everybody knows what I'm talking about?

The movie is called "Boku wa Imoto ni Koi wo Suru"... It means "I'm in love with my little sister"... This movie was based on a manga that goes by the same name... And it stars Jun Matsumoto (Hana Yori Dango, Gokusen)....

Can somebody please tell me where I can download it with subs??

Thanks a lot!!
:cheers:

Riee109

Post by Riee109 » Feb 12th, '07, 15:38

I think it will still take a lot of time till you'll be able to download it because the movie was released last month.

For example Lovely Complex was in cinema about July but you weren't able to download it until December. It think you've still a few month to wait.

raspberihevn

Post by raspberihevn » Feb 20th, '07, 07:43

It's nearing March... has the movie been released or postponed?

iMoco13

Post by iMoco13 » Feb 23rd, '07, 22:44

Is it true that the "making of" is out already? :unsure:

namie

Post by namie » Mar 4th, '07, 13:02

Hi!!I can't wait for Boku wa....!!!! :goggle: :goggle:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 4th, '07, 13:16

The Movie is out already in the cinemas, it was shown here in Germany at the Berlinale. ^^ and i didn't watch it >.< :cry: :cry: .
So i guess we all have to wait :cry: :-( .

AmaraOzu

Post by AmaraOzu » Mar 12th, '07, 01:49

Argh I'm tired of waiting... typical american i guess ;)

Misato-san

Post by Misato-san » Mar 13th, '07, 17:06

iMoco13 wrote:Is it true that the "making of" is out already? :unsure:
yes it is... I've found it by torrent

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Mar 18th, '07, 12:52

hmmmm.. not sure how it might influence teenagers.. seriously.. : /

Its like watching violent films and prompting people to be violent.

Sure, the incest thing isn't everyone's cup of tea. I'm okay with it in anime but real life, its hard to get the gripes of it. ^^
But its interesting to say the least and the character develop would be interesting and hey, at the end of the day its all fiction~~ ^___-
So, it won't disturb one's morals.. too much :D :D

Yeah, if its screening in Japan still, it won't make to DVD not til the end of the year right? Or hopefully mid-year :3

Something-Diabolical

Post by Something-Diabolical » Mar 19th, '07, 00:04

Nahh I think it's total the way you look at it!!
Like the movie appeals to me soo much (half because of jun) but also because I have a twin and (I am not in love wth her) but I get what there tring to say. :D

Like because were twins and we have experienced the same thing at the same time in almost the same way that we have a bond like no other. I don't know ... But I am just killing to see it!!!!! :w00t:

tanuki-san

Post by tanuki-san » Mar 20th, '07, 18:02

Are there any reviews of this movie out yet? I hear it's out in theaters but haven't heard any reviews or anything regarding how successful it is.

harukaya

Post by harukaya » Mar 27th, '07, 01:45

Misato-san wrote:
iMoco13 wrote:Is it true that the "making of" is out already? :unsure:
yes it is... I've found it by torrent
also out on clubbox quite awhile ago..it's like 50+ minutes long, some scenes (of this 'making ok' are quite boring though..can't wait to watch the movie!!!!

Duxie

Post by Duxie » Mar 27th, '07, 16:46

does anyone know what group...or if there even is a group going to be subbing the movie yet?! i wanna see it sooooo bad.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 27th, '07, 17:10

i hate the story!!! i don't even want the plot... i've seen the anime and the manga... its all about incest and those crap. i mean...
it was sweet when i thought they weren't real siblings... but then at the end they were real flesh and blood? that grossed me out.. :cussing: i can't believe jun casted in this show. i was really disappointed... just like his other film tokyo tower.
it was supposed to be a great movie, the casting was good but i really hated the plot.
:pale: :crazy: i'm really so disappointed.

[img]http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/H ... -%2018.jpg[/img]