[Discussion] SMAPXSMAP

Discuss about Japanese TV Variety, Music, Game and any other TV shows that is not drama.
hatanaka

[Discussion] SMAPXSMAP

Post by hatanaka » Jun 3rd, '06, 11:18

It is supposed to air June 5th. I guess it was kept from the guys and as they were singing their new song: "Buzzer Beater" the lights went off and Michael Jackson appeared on the set. I would love to see a clip of this just to see how the guys reacted. Would anyone be willing to capture it and share?

According to Criscross News:
"Shingo Katori couldn't help but laugh at the situation while Masahiro Nakai said he was too excited to continue hosting the show. Takuya Kimura thought it was a lookalike from Roppongi, while Tsuyoshi Kusanagi and Goro Inagaki both welcomed the superstar with applause"

Now, please don't turn this into a discussion about Michael Jackson's *ahem* issues. I'm sure we all have our opinions about him, and we just don't need to go there.
8)
Last edited by hatanaka on Jun 3rd, '06, 11:27, edited 1 time in total.

suparstarx

Post by suparstarx » Jun 3rd, '06, 11:26

hehe, I hope someone captures it and uploads it. I'd love to see some MJ action! :cheers:

sp0rsk

Post by sp0rsk » Jun 5th, '06, 11:57

this comes on in a little over an hour, the commercials for it are hilarious. the smap guys are like HOLY **** ARE YOU SERIOUS?

and before you ask no i dont have any capturing hardware :cussing:

Hero

Post by Hero » Jun 5th, '06, 12:15

AWESOME can't wait to see it, every single Smap Smap is captured weekly, cant wait to see it

Hero

Post by Hero » Jun 5th, '06, 15:12

ephesus
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ephesus » Jun 5th, '06, 22:11

Mike needs to get his Afro back, and some of those old school Jackson 5 stylings in action, and the entire black world would welcome him back. hahah ;-)

Horizon

Post by Horizon » Jun 5th, '06, 22:18

ephesus wrote:Mike needs to get his Afro back, and some of those old school Jackson 5 stylings in action, and the entire black world would welcome him back. hahah ;-)
Lol, maybe if he was still black...
He'd look pretty strange now with an afro, that's for sure.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jun 5th, '06, 22:25

Hero wrote:FOUND THIS SHORT CLIP
http://community.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=7631
that forum was a bit extreme for me. :crazy:
looking at all those different avatars of Michael Jackson just doesn't do it for me. :roll

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jun 5th, '06, 22:41

its in youtube, you can check it out here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uGnkvazjBro& ... %20jackson

:-)

WristBandMan

Post by WristBandMan » Jun 5th, '06, 22:52

lol... watching western artistes in japanese shows are really something... they have this aura ... it feels like they are so surreal... i remember that's how it was when mariah carey was on Music Station ~~~

Hero

Post by Hero » Jun 5th, '06, 23:10

marienella_m wrote:its in youtube, you can check it out here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uGnkvazjBro& ... %20jackson

:-)
Thanks that was AWESOME
They didnt speak much to him though it felt a bit awkward.

Does anyone have a translation for what the SMAP members were saying?

Micheal Jackson is awesome
Last edited by Hero on Jun 5th, '06, 23:37, edited 1 time in total.

okitagirl

Post by okitagirl » Jun 5th, '06, 23:11

I'm looking forward to this too! Nakai kept asking if it was the real Michael. Shingo was yelling "AWWWW" and Goro and Tsuyo was smiling away!

I personally don't think Michael needs an afro but maybe some color would be nice. 8)

ephesus
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ephesus » Jun 5th, '06, 23:21

Horizon wrote:Lol, maybe if he was still black...
He'd look pretty strange now with an afro, that's for sure.
He's still black. He's just mangled by plastic surgery, that's all. ;-)

LYF7anatic

Post by LYF7anatic » Jun 5th, '06, 23:26

OMG!! It's Michael Jackson!!

If you haven't seen this clip, it's HOT!!!

Billie Jean 30th Anniversary Special

Ryan Maguire

Post by Ryan Maguire » Jun 5th, '06, 23:34

It sorta looked like a cult. First Michael Jackson did the Peace Sign when he was high in the air, then everyone below him did the peace sign in the air. Makes me think of hitler :P

roaceica

Post by roaceica » Jun 6th, '06, 15:00

has anyone seen this one yet? i really wish someone would sub this particular episode since i find is so amusing that SMAP were totally in shock cuz of that surprise visit...for those of yous who can use cb...i have the entire epi uploaded in mine...

hatanaka

Post by hatanaka » Jun 6th, '06, 20:35

My husband translated for me last night as I watched. I can work on a transcript if no one else subs it. (It may take me a few days since I have a final on Thursday.)
Some of the things they were saying that I can remember off the top of my head: (Very rough translations, sorry...)

First Kimura said something like: "It's not the Michael Jackson impersonator from Roppongi!!??"

After Michael complimented them on the background video display Kimura said something like "Yeah, it's new LCD technology that we (Japan) just developed."

Someone (I forget who) said that they didn't know he was coming so they didn't have any questions prepared.

Kimura said that he was nervous and his stomach hurt

That's all I can remember without watching it again. (I only have dial-up so it took over an hour just to load the darn thing) :cussing:
Last edited by hatanaka on Jun 7th, '06, 01:56, edited 1 time in total.

Hero

Post by Hero » Jun 7th, '06, 00:39

hatanaka wrote:My husband translated for me last night as I watched. I can work on a transcript if no one else subs it. (It may take me a few days since I have a final on Thursday.)
Some of the things they were saying that I can remember off the top of my head: (Very rough translations, sorry...)

First Kimura said something like: "It's not the Micheal Jackson impersonator from Roppongi!!??"

After Micheal complimented them on the background video display Kimura said something like "Yeah, it's new LCD technology that we just developed."

Someone said that they didn't know he was coming so they didn't have any questions prepared.

thanks for some translation
Kimura said that he was nervous and his stomach hurt

That's all I can remember without watching it again. (I have dial-up so it took over an hour just to load the darn thing) :cussing:

Hero

Post by Hero » Jun 7th, '06, 00:40

roaceica wrote:has anyone seen this one yet? i really wish someone would sub this particular episode since i find is so amusing that SMAP were totally in shock cuz of that surprise visit...for those of yous who can use cb...i have the entire epi uploaded in mine...
thanks for the whole episode

asprikitik

Post by asprikitik » Jun 7th, '06, 03:10

THAT WAS AWKWARD. they were hella starstucked!
what kind of show is SMAPXSMAP? variety show.. gag show?
they could barely talked.. funny.

roaceica

Post by roaceica » Jun 7th, '06, 07:56

asprikitik wrote:THAT WAS AWKWARD. they were hella starstucked!
what kind of show is SMAPXSMAP? variety show.. gag show?
they could barely talked.. funny.
it is a weekly show of SMAP with segments on it such as bistro SMAP(where they got to cook for artists and popular people--sportsmen,etc.they had cameron diaz,will smith,richard gere,madonna,etc over this segment and they all liked SMAP's cooking abilities),comedy skits,games and the last part comprises of this singing either by themselves alone or with another band or singer.
Last edited by roaceica on Jun 8th, '06, 08:51, edited 1 time in total.

jieshi

Post by jieshi » Jun 7th, '06, 23:40

I really want to see this clip!! I'm trying to watch the preview on 'you tube' but I think my school server has disabled the port!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaah! :cry:

pegsball

SMAPxSMAP Subs...

Post by pegsball » Jun 8th, '06, 00:00

I've subbed a section of this clip for myself working from a translation someone put on an MJ forum - it's the part where MJ first comes into the studio until he leaves them. If someone is willing to translate and transcript the rest of the MJ segment - e.g. SMAP's chat after he leaves them and then onto where they go to his dressing room - I'll happily add that to the sub file I've created and post it up!

veritati

Post by veritati » Jun 8th, '06, 00:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGnkvazjBro

Translation borrowed from jdorama:

Credits to Hippoko@mjjf

SMAP members are standing, totally mystified by what has happened. The music which they were singing to was suddenly stopped. Shingo Katori is lying on the floor because he got upset.

There is a writing on top left, saying “Michael appears in SMAPxSMAP as a total surprise to the members!”

Narrator: Now the meeting of a lifetime!

Masahiro Nakai: Who’s there?

Staff: Sorry, but it is somebody special.

“Beat It” starts playing.

Michael is waving at the SMAP members from upstairs.

SMAP members are standing, dropping jaws. Looking at Michael making a peace sign, they make peace signs, too.

Michael descends the stairs to the studio.

Clapping from the people in the studio. SMAP members do not know how to react.

SMAP: “This is impossible!” “I am getting goose bumps (meaning this is too great a sensation)!!!” “WOW WOW WOW”

Michael touches SMAP members’ hands with his.

The Japanese writing on top left says, “Michael comes to SMAPxSMAP!”

Nakai: Michael Jackson?

Michael Jackson’s name is on the screen.

Nakai: Michael Jackson? Michael Jackson?

Michael: Yeah.

Members: Really? Hello.

Takuya Kimura (in green T-shirt): You are not the impersonator from Roppongi (a popular district in Tokyo), are you?

Members still cannot believe that Michael is here.

Nakai: Are you really Michael Jackson?

Michael: Yes. Very happy to be here. I enjoyed the performance. It was very nice. (Japanese interpreter translates what Michael says.)

Members: Unbelievable!

Nakai: So, our music was stopped because Michael Jackson came to the studio, wasn’t it?

Kimura: Of course they would stop the music (if Michael comes in). The music should be stopped.

Kimura: So, the staff knew all along that Michael was watching us perform, didn’t they?

Michael: Yes, I enjoyed it, very much.

Kimura: Oh, common, (the staff tricked us)!

Goro Inagaki (in while long-sleeved shirt) is smiling and in happy spirits.

Nakai: Would you like to sit here?

Kimura: Let’s change the music. Let’s play “We Are the World”.

Nakai: Tell me, tell me, what brought you here?
Is this the right microphone? Should I use this microphone? Can I talk without microphone, can I?

Staff’s voice: You can talk without the microphone.

Nakai: So, I can talk without the microphone.

Kimura: We don’t need any microphone. Our spirits are sky high and we do not need any microphone. It’s OK.

Nakai: So, what brought you here today?

(Translator makes a slight mistake in translation here, and asks Michael, “How did you get here?”)

Michael: Oh, we drove today, to see you. We drove to see you. To surprise you.

Loud clapping from the staff.

Michael: We enjoyed it.

Michael shakes hands with Nakai.

Nakai: Your hand is very beautiful.

Michael: Oh, God bless you (shakes hands with Nakai again).

Michael: Now, I am very happy to be here in Japan, and I think you are wonderful, lovely people. I mean it. Thank you for accepting me. Really.

Nakai: What is happening here?

Kimura: This is what we call “too big surprise”.

Nakai: I cannot host this program anymore (from too much excitement).

Nakai: I do not know how to proceed with the show. My mind is not working properly.

Kimura: What I think is this. The moment Michael entered the studio, you, Nakai, directly returned to yourself who went to Michael’s concert with us as a passionate fan. All you have experienced since then is somehow suspended right now.

Nakai: I just don’t know how to react. I cannot react.

Kimura: I see you can’t.

Translator says “They are happy to see you.”

Michael: Likewise.

Nakai: I cannot think of what to ask. I am totally unprepared. Do you know about us?

Michael: (Pointing at the background of the studio) It’s beautiful.

Kimura: This is called LED, a new technology we recently started using. (SMAP uses LED for their concerts, too.)

Nakai: But this device gets out of order from time to time.

Nakai: Noise gets in sometimes.

Kimura: Can I ask a question to the staff? When we were rehearsing, you told us that there were noises and we had to rehearse again. That was a lie, wasn’t it?

Nakai: You don’t need to ask question to the staff now. Let’s talk with Michael Jackson more. You are Michael Jackson, aren’t you? (He still cannot believe it.)

Katori: Me, please. When I saw Michael on the stage of the Tokyo Dome when I was 10, 11 years old, I promised myself that I would stand on the same stage as you in future. And we could do the concerts in the Tokyo Dome.

Michael: Oh, God bless you.

Michael shakes hands with Katori.

Katori: Thank you so much.

Clapping.

Katori: I can stop working from tomorrow (now that my dream has come true).

Michael laughs.

Nakai: Let’s introduce ourselves. Self-introduction. OK? Self-introduction.

Tsuyoshi Kusanagi (in yellow parker): My name is Tsuyoshi Kusanagi.

Michael and Kusanagi shake hands.

Inagaki: Goro, Goro Inagaki.

Nakai: He does your impersonation as “Oshinobi Goro (Goro incognito).”
He does sketches as Michael Jackson, and he is going to show it a little to you.

Inagaki stands up.

Kimura: Oh, we the members feel so embarrassed to see this in front of Michael Jackson. Our stomachs are turning.

Nakai explains to Michael: We will show you. We have a series of sketch called “Oshinobi Goro” or “Oshinobi Michael (Michael incognito)”.

“Oshinobi Michael” clip, in which Inagaki impersonates Michael, is shown on the screen.

Narrator: “Oshinobi Michael” is now revived after ten years now, in front of Michael Jackson himself.

Nakai: So, you should show it to Michael.

Inagaki: I had the privilege of impersonating Mr. Michael Jackson. Could you have a look?

Inagaki impersonates Michael.

Michael looks very much amused by this and enthusiastically claps hands.

Nakai: You got laughter from Michael! You got laughter from Michael!

Kimura: I think Michael understands. He is kind enough to go along with us. Michael is reading the air (meaning Michael understands their admiration for him).

Nakai: Michael’s laughter!

Inagaki: I respect you SO much!

Nakai: Let’s continue the self-introduction.

Kimura: Nice to meet you. My name is Takuya Kimura.

Michael and Kimura shake hands.

Katori: I am glad to meet you. My name is Shingo.

Michael shakes hands with Shingo.

Katori: I love you.

Michael: I love you, too.

Nakai: Did you now anything about SMAP?

Michael: I learned about them today. I enjoyed what I saw upstairs. Very very good. I just wanted to surprise you and say thank you so much for having me and God bless you and good luck on everything.

Michael shakes hands with members again.

Nakai: I like you.

Michael: I like you, too. I like you, too.

Nakai: Are you already going? Is this bye-bye?

Michael shakes hands with members.

Michael: (Looking at the background) This is great. (Walking around the studio)

Nakai: (Shouting to the staff) You should change the image on the screen for Michael. Can’t you move the image for him?

Kimura: Now, Mr. Michael Jackson is impressed by the work done by the engineers in our program. (It is said on the screen in Japanese, “Michael is showing interest in LED”)

The image of LED starts moving.

Kimura: You probably should look at it from some distance.

Shingo: Michael is asking who made this.

Michael: Thank you, thank you. (Waving at the people in the studio)

SMAP members and Michael say bye-bye to each other, shake hands again.

Members: Thank you, Michael.

Michael: God bless you.

Members: Love and Peace!

Michael: Peace! Love you!

Members: See you next time.

Michael: OK. See you next time.

Michael leaves the studio.

Narrator: Michael’s visit took the studio by storm.

SMAP members see Michael off.
Katori: His sunglasses are so cool.

Michael disappears upstairs.

http://www.jdorama.com/viewtopic.1822.h ... t=smappies

pegsball

Post by pegsball » Jun 8th, '06, 09:49

That's the section I've created a subtitle file for already - is there a translation for the rest of the MJ segment anywhere so I can subtitle the whole thing? If not I can just post up the subtitle file for just the interview section alone (as it is completed now).

purrple_lover

SMAPXSMAP shows

Post by purrple_lover » Sep 27th, '06, 22:50

SMAPXSMAP show is aired every Monday on Fuji TV and is hosted by the most popular Japan pop group, SMAP. Besides cooking, SMAP members will also do acting and singing in this 1 hour show. Their bistro guest consists of Japanese talento as well as many international artist who came to visit Japan. The SMAPXSMAP show first started in 1996 and has established over 10 years with average rating of 23%(among the highest variety tv show rating in Japan for 10 years running.)

As because i am a huge SMAP fan, i have build a SMAP fansub whereby SMAPxSMAP shows are being SOFT-SUBBED IN ENGLISH!

I already have a number of translators and timers for this project and you may check our first eng sub release of sxs070806 at my forum: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Smap_For_U/ free registration

However i am in need of more japanese/korean translator for the this SMAP X SMAP show project.

You may visit my forum for more info on this

Thank you for your support!

Help spread SMAP loves to all.

purrple_lover

Post by purrple_lover » Sep 27th, '06, 22:54

SMAPXSMAP: September 2006

[img]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/8370 ... r01gi1.png[/img]
SMAPxSMAP 4 September[728.82 MB]
Bistro Guest: Oriental Radio(comedian duo)

[img]http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6867 ... r01cp7.png[/img]
SMAPxSMAP 11 September[728.93 MB]
Bistro Guest: Satou Kouichi(actor in the Sapuri drama)

[img]http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/3134/180906eh5.png[/img]
SMAP X SMAP 18 September[362.75 MB]
Bistro Guest: Choe Hongman(K1 boxer)

You may download the shows at my forum: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Smap_For_U/
free registration

ash0621

Post by ash0621 » Sep 30th, '06, 02:26

roaceica wrote:has anyone seen this one yet? i really wish someone would sub this particular episode since i find is so amusing that SMAP were totally in shock cuz of that surprise visit...for those of yous who can use cb...i have the entire epi uploaded in mine...
Which episode from SMAPxSMAP did Michael Jackson appear in your clubbox?? :scratch: I really, really want to view it!!! :wub: Do you have clips or episode with Madonna in it??

I wanted to watch it in YouTube but Japanese clips and dorama's videos are always deleted or accounts suspended!! Too bad... :cry:

kiwigloomy

Post by kiwigloomy » Oct 24th, '06, 23:15

I thought the arrangment was quite bad..
I understand they wanna do a prank...

But since it's MJ coming, shouldn't they make more out of it?
I mean, SMAP were speechless, and they were just saying hi...
Then MJ was just sitting there for a while...

tamegoro

Re: SMAPXSMAP shows

Post by tamegoro » Nov 24th, '06, 20:37

purrple_lover wrote:SMAPXSMAP show is aired every Monday on Fuji TV and is hosted by the most popular Japan pop group, SMAP. Besides cooking, SMAP members will also do acting and singing in this 1 hour show. Their bistro guest consists of Japanese talento as well as many international artist who came to visit Japan. The SMAPXSMAP show first started in 1996 and has established over 10 years with average rating of 23%(among the highest variety tv show rating in Japan for 10 years running.)

As because i am a huge SMAP fan, i have build a SMAP fansub whereby SMAPxSMAP shows are being SOFT-SUBBED IN ENGLISH!

I already have a number of translators and timers for this project and you may check our first eng sub release of sxs070806 at my forum: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Smap_For_U/ free registration

However i am in need of more japanese/korean translator for the this SMAP X SMAP show project.

You may visit my forum for more info on this

Thank you for your support!

Help spread SMAP loves to all.

neko

Post by neko » Dec 15th, '06, 13:33

I saw a clip of this. It was kind of funny yet weird. They seemed to have a good reaction when they met him.

wttexhale

Post by wttexhale » Sep 26th, '07, 20:34

veritati wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGnkvazjBro

Credits to Hippoko@mjjf

SMAP members are standing, totally mystified by what has happened. The music which they were singing to was suddenly stopped. Shingo Katori is lying on the floor because he got upset.

There is a writing on top left, saying “Michael appears in SMAPxSMAP as a total surprise to the members!”

SMAP members are standing, dropping jaws. Looking at Michael making a peace sign, they make peace signs, too.

SMAP: “This is impossible!” “I am getting goose bumps (meaning this is too great a sensation)!!!” “WOW WOW WOW”

Takuya Kimura (in green T-shirt): You are not the impersonator from Roppongi (a popular district in Tokyo), are you?

Michael: Yes. Very happy to be here. I enjoyed the performance. It was very nice. (Japanese interpreter translates what Michael says.)

Nakai: So, our music was stopped because Michael Jackson came to the studio, wasn’t it?

Kimura: Of course they would stop the music (if Michael comes in). The music should be stopped.

Kimura: So, the staff knew all along that Michael was watching us perform, didn’t they?

Is this the right microphone? Should I use this microphone? Can I talk without microphone, can I?

Kimura: We don’t need any microphone. Our spirits are sky high and we do not need any microphone. It’s OK.

(Translator makes a slight mistake in translation here, and asks Michael, “How did you get here?”)

Michael: Now, I am very happy to be here in Japan, and I think you are wonderful, lovely people. I mean it. Thank you for accepting me. Really.

Nakai: I do not know how to proceed with the show. My mind is not working properly.

Kimura: What I think is this. The moment Michael entered the studio, you, Nakai, directly returned to yourself who went to Michael’s concert with us as a passionate fan. All you have experienced since then is somehow suspended right now.

Nakai: I cannot think of what to ask. I am totally unprepared. Do you know about us?

Kimura: This is called LED, a new technology we recently started using. (SMAP uses LED for their concerts, too.)

Kimura: Can I ask a question to the staff? When we were rehearsing, you told us that there were noises and we had to rehearse again. That was a lie, wasn’t it?

Nakai: You don’t need to ask question to the staff now. Let’s talk with Michael Jackson more. You are Michael Jackson, aren’t you? (He still cannot believe it.)

Katori: Me, please. When I saw Michael on the stage of the Tokyo Dome when I was 10, 11 years old, I promised myself that I would stand on the same stage as you in future. And we could do the concerts in the Tokyo Dome.

Clapping.

Michael laughs.

He does sketches as Michael Jackson, and he is going to show it a little to you.

Inagaki stands up.

Kimura: Oh, we the members feel so embarrassed to see this in front of Michael Jackson. Our stomachs are turning.

Nakai explains to Michael: We will show you. We have a series of sketch called “Oshinobi Goro” or “Oshinobi Michael (Michael incognito)”.

“Oshinobi Michael” clip, in which Inagaki impersonates Michael, is shown on the screen.

Narrator: “Oshinobi Michael” is now revived after ten years now, in front of Michael Jackson himself.

Inagaki: I had the privilege of impersonating Mr. Michael Jackson. Could you have a look?

Kimura: I think Michael understands. He is kind enough to go along with us. Michael is reading the air (meaning Michael understands their admiration for him).

Michael: I learned about them today. I enjoyed what I saw upstairs. Very very good. I just wanted to surprise you and say thank you so much for having me and God bless you and good luck on everything.

Nakai: (Shouting to the staff) You should change the image on the screen for Michael. Can’t you move the image for him?

Kimura: Now, Mr. Michael Jackson is impressed by the work done by the engineers in our program. (It is said on the screen in Japanese, “Michael is showing interest in LED”)

thanks for the translations. If that was me and micheal was standing besides me, i would'n know what to do...i would've just FROOZE!!! :w00t:

wttexhale

Post by wttexhale » Sep 26th, '07, 20:35

veritati wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGnkvazjBro

Credits to Hippoko@mjjf

Clapping.

Michael laughs.

Inagaki stands up.

thanks for the translations. If that was me and micheal was standing besides me, i would'n know what to do...i would've just FROOZE!!! :w00t:

knuts

Post by knuts » Dec 30th, '07, 13:30

http://clubbox.co.kr/mooni23

great cb for SMAP stuff

also see here

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_53698.htm

PS: actually, this one is better:

http://clubbox.co.kr/ysy2021
Last edited by knuts on Apr 1st, '08, 13:06, edited 1 time in total.

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Mar 14th, '08, 02:35

This is one series that I am shocked that no one has started regularly subbing. I think it is funny without the captions and but I bet it is even better if I knew what they were saying! LOL

Also, in the discussion above about Michael Jackson does anyone know where that clip is on the NET? It has been removed from YouTube.

knuts

Post by knuts » May 16th, '08, 09:49

For those who do not know yet. SmapXSmap of 10, 17 and 24 March 2008 have been Chinese subbed by JP2YOU. Torrents can be found on BTChina.

I am so glad they have and hope PJ2YOU will continue to sub SxS.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Apr 12th, '09, 08:05

The SMAPxSMP weekly show is no longer being subbed by massuru on the d-addicts site. Is there anywhere else this can be found? I am lost without my weekly SMAP viewing. It has been several weeks since I saw them. So Sad.

Peggy

knuts

Post by knuts » Apr 12th, '09, 08:23

Peggy wrote:The SMAPxSMP weekly show is no longer being subbed by massuru on the d-addicts site. Is there anywhere else this can be found? I am lost without my weekly SMAP viewing. It has been several weeks since I saw them. So Sad.

Peggy
It seems the last SxS was the one uploaded by Massaru 16 March 2009. And massaru didn't say he would stop uploading them, did he?

There is a clubbox with a lot of SMAP stuff and there the last one was also 16 Mar, so I assume SxS iis having a break?

This is that clubbox:

http://box5.clubbox.co.kr:8037/app/inde ... rl=ysy2021

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Apr 12th, '09, 16:58

Knuts,
thanks for reply. No... massuru did not say he ws not going to do SxS In fact he has taken on other shows in the meantime. Just seemed a long interval for the weekly shows. they are probably taking a break for setting up dramas and a few specials they are doing right now.

SMAP free diet is not 'MY STYLE".........

Peg

PS I tried to get into that Cbox before but no luck. Just access denied. Also no English.. Thanks anyway..

inthecoldbreeze

Post by inthecoldbreeze » Apr 4th, '10, 15:43

can anyone tell me the current schedule of SMAPXSMAP? thanks! :mrgreen:

iyakamae

Post by iyakamae » May 8th, '10, 05:03

inthecoldbreeze wrote:can anyone tell me the current schedule of SMAPXSMAP? thanks! :mrgreen:
I've been wondering the same thing... Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!!

nuntapak

Post by nuntapak » Jul 5th, '10, 10:46

Really miss this show. Anyone know how to get this show uploaded. Thanks

nnnc

Post by nnnc » Jul 5th, '10, 19:23

http://smapxmedia.livejournal.com/

the show has been uploaded regularly and the community has every single episode that ever aired since 1996, including the most recent one on June 28. You have to join the community.