scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Jun 2nd, '06, 00:10

i love her lips... she's a sexy bi*ch

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 2nd, '06, 00:13

saoji wrote:Oh oh thanks K.T.
Nice pics ! :mrgreen:
No problem Sao :cheers:

@Scott: yea, her lips is definately one feature of her's that is oh so sexy :wub:

Gir

Post by Gir » Jun 2nd, '06, 00:31

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 2nd, '06, 00:32

That'd be it.

I can figure out where you got that little clip from... :sweat: But its very nice :thumright:

w3bhead

Post by w3bhead » Jun 2nd, '06, 00:44

Damn, K.T., you on a roll bro! :lol

Phinn

Post by Phinn » Jun 2nd, '06, 00:51

LOL, can't keep the Aya fanboys down - we're everywhere! :D

(At a guess, I'll say the animation is from the Complete Ueto Aya DVD, I'm too lazy to check :roll )

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 2nd, '06, 01:04

Phinn wrote:LOL, can't keep the Aya fanboys down - we're everywhere! :D

(At a guess, I'll say the animation is from the Complete Ueto Aya DVD, I'm too lazy to check :roll )
Sou desu ne :lol :mrgreen:

I was thinking it has to something with Kizuna....just her hair length was all i could use to lead me to that. You the master though, you're guess is as good as mine, but most of the time better :thumright:

@w3b: :lol was bored and I'm always checking D-addicts. So I thought I created an Aya thread. Of course since this thread is new, feel free to contribute anything you got aibo. :mrgreen:

w3bhead

Post by w3bhead » Jun 2nd, '06, 01:27

K.T.Tran wrote:

I was thinking it has to something with Kizuna....just her hair length was all i could use to lead me to that. You the master though, you're guess is as good as mine, but most of the time better :thumright:

@w3b: :lol was bored and I'm always checking D-addicts. So I thought I created an Aya thread. Of course since this thread is new, feel free to contribute anything you got aibo. :mrgreen:
Yeah, will do. But are we allowed to post the download links for files here? :scratch: I'm not sure about that one.

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 2nd, '06, 01:31

w3bhead wrote:
K.T.Tran wrote:

Yeah, will do. But are we allowed to post the download links for files here? :scratch: I'm not sure about that one.
good question.....I think its ok. If not, the Mods here will let us know :mrgreen:

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Jun 2nd, '06, 06:36

Woah! Great topic K.T.Tran! Awesome pics! You too w3bhead! The first one is my favorite. :wub: She looks so beautiful with glasses..

*albertoavena is saving pictures...

shminda

Post by shminda » Jun 2nd, '06, 06:47

she's so pretty =] i loved her in attack no.1 i've just d/ld azumi 1 & 2, but have yet to watch them, anyone want to give me a review on those 2 movies? are they worth watching?? =]

[[ edit ]]

Here are some pictures i had of Ueto Aya, forgot to post them.
Attachments
Ueto Aya.jpg
Ueto Aya.jpg (22.5 KiB) Viewed 23037 times
Last edited by shminda on Jun 2nd, '06, 07:08, edited 1 time in total.

myke

Post by myke » Jun 2nd, '06, 06:48

nice picture of Ueto Aya.... :lol :lol :lol
her acting is really great.....

also like her acting in Attack No1.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Attention Please.....!!!!.

Fridelta

Post by Fridelta » Jun 2nd, '06, 07:14

yay, she has a thread.. Great...
Im a female and is definitely one of her fans...
she totally looks different in long hair...
And love her role on ace wo nerae....

Gir

Post by Gir » Jun 2nd, '06, 11:02

K.T.Tran wrote:

I got that gif off of the Newsgroup: alt.binaries.multimedia.japanese, it's suppose to be from the movie Install, which was also posted there last Saturday. I haven't watched it yet, so I don't know hao it is. I liked her in the Azumi movies, so hopefully this ones good too. I just skimmed some of the Attention Please drama and it looked like she was doing a good job being funny (and cute as a button) in that one too.

w3bhead

Post by w3bhead » Jun 2nd, '06, 11:09

shminda wrote:she's so pretty =] i loved her in attack no.1 i've just d/ld azumi 1 & 2, but have yet to watch them, anyone want to give me a review on those 2 movies? are they worth watching?? =]

[[ edit ]]

Here are some pictures i had of Ueto Aya, forgot to post them.
Were the pictures removed shminda? :scratch:

Anyway, I'll leave the details unsaid, but I love Azumi. :mrgreen: But it all boils down for you do judge for yourself. :D

skachild

Post by skachild » Jun 2nd, '06, 11:11

there are alot of commercial that aya was involved...
i just search in youtube, really alot.. take me almost 1 hour to watch all of it..!! :mrgreen:
i hope i didnt miss any of it lol huhu.... 8) 8)

w3bhead

Post by w3bhead » Jun 2nd, '06, 11:13

albertoavena wrote:Woah! Great topic K.T.Tran! Awesome pics! You too w3bhead! The first one is my favorite. :wub: She looks so beautiful with glasses..

*albertoavena is saving pictures...
Yeah, I love Aya with glasses. :wub:

w3bhead

Post by w3bhead » Jun 2nd, '06, 11:15

skachild wrote:there are alot of commercial that aya was involved...
i just search in youtube, really alot.. take me almost 1 hour to watch all of it..!! :mrgreen:
I can upload the CMs for you to download, and K.T. can upload a whole lot more (WAAAAY MORE) I just have to confirm with the moderators first if posting download links is allowed. :mrgreen:

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 2nd, '06, 11:35

w3bhead wrote:
I can upload the CMs for you to download, and K.T. can upload a whole lot more (WAAAAY MORE) I just have to confirm with the moderators first if posting download links is allowed. :mrgreen:
If we could, then I'll post the links to the Aya goods I've uled recently :mrgreen:

@Shiminda:Its definately worth watching if you want to see the limits of Aya's acting. It is her first action movie and she was chosen for the role because of her acting in Kinpachi Sensei 6 :mrgreen: About Azumi 2.....It depends what you hope for out of that movie. I watched it just for entertainment. People say the story sucks compared to the first, but there was definately more action scenes. Still, it was fun to wat ch.

@Gir: It came from Install??? I don't remember anything bout her and lips in that movie. Got to watch again :lol Thanks for telling us where it came from :cheers:

BoX

Post by BoX » Jun 2nd, '06, 11:37

Cool, an Aya thread! I see a bunch of known faces from jdorama forum :mrgreen:. Here is one old but favourite of mine pic:
[img]http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2410 ... 4kc.th.jpg[/img]

caryncyh

Post by caryncyh » Jun 2nd, '06, 11:37

totally love her grungy hairstyle form Attention Please. sad to see that she had to tone it down (after the sensei told her to) to suit the image of an air stewardess. she's totally cute in that drama! reminds me of Joey Yung, an artiste from Hong Kong.

w3bhead

Post by w3bhead » Jun 2nd, '06, 11:40

K.T.Tran wrote:
w3bhead wrote:
If we could, then I'll post the links to the Aya goods I've uled recently :mrgreen:

@Shiminda:Its definately worth watching if you want to see the limits of Aya's acting. It is her first action movie and she was chosen for the role because of her acting in Kinpachi Sensei 6 :mrgreen: About Azumi 2.....It depends what you hope for out of that movie. I watched it just for entertainment. People say the story sucks compared to the first, but there was definately more action scenes. Still, it was fun to wat ch.

@Gir: It came from Install??? I don't remember anything bout her and lips in that movie. Got to watch again :lol Thanks for telling us where it came from :cheers:
What he said, My knowledge of anything Aya pales in comparison to you K.T. :D I only have my master's degree, you I think already have your Ph.D. :mrgreen:

BTW, any idea who we can contact about our question? :)

w3bhead

Post by w3bhead » Jun 2nd, '06, 11:43

BoX wrote:Cool, an Aya thread! I see a bunch of known faces from jdorama forum :mrgreen:. Here is one old but favourite of mine pic:
[img]http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2410 ... 4kc.th.jpg[/img]
Hey hey, boris! I see I'm not the only one who's been inter-site thread hopping. :mrgreen: Our numbers are becoming greater here too.

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 2nd, '06, 11:49

w3bhead wrote: What he said, My knowledge of anything Aya pales in comparison to you K.T. :D I only have my master's degree, you I think already have your Ph.D. :mrgreen:

me.....a Ph.D. at 19 :blink :blink I'd have to be genius..... :lol

umm......any of the mods I think would be ok to contact. That or Ruroshin :thumright:

@BoX:Awesome to see you posting here too :cheers:

BoX

Post by BoX » Jun 2nd, '06, 11:51

K.T.Tran wrote:@Gir: It came from Install???
Ahaa, I remember that scene, it's indeed from Install :thumright:

w3bhead

Post by w3bhead » Jun 2nd, '06, 11:52

K.T.Tran wrote:
w3bhead wrote: What he said, My knowledge of anything Aya pales in comparison to you K.T. :D I only have my master's degree, you I think already have your Ph.D. :mrgreen:

me.....a Ph.D. at 19 :blink :blink I'd have to be genius..... :lol

umm......any of the mods I think would be ok to contact. That or Ruroshin :thumright:

@BoX:Awesome to see you posting here too :cheers:
Well, you ARE a TENSAI. :mrgreen:

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 2nd, '06, 11:56

BoX wrote:
K.T.Tran wrote:@Gir: It came from Install???
Ahaa, I remember that scene, it's indeed from Install :thumright:
Yea?? dang....i can't figure out what scene :lol
I'll watch it when I come home from school :mrgreen:
I'm impressed that you're able to remember where it came from :cheers: :thumright:

@w3b: Tensai in other fields, such as Nanpa, and the ways of the Sukebe :thumright:

BoX

Post by BoX » Jun 2nd, '06, 11:58

^ Nahh, I just watched it recently :mrgreen:.

w3bhead

Post by w3bhead » Jun 2nd, '06, 12:02

BoX wrote:^ Nahh, I just watched it recently :mrgreen:.
Better watch that iimmediately... I already downloaded it, just didn't get to watching it yet. :)

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 2nd, '06, 12:05

w3bhead wrote:
BoX wrote:^ Nahh, I just watched it recently :mrgreen:.
Better watch that iimmediately... I already downloaded it, just didn't get to watching it yet. :)
The movie is a bit odd......but you'll see Aya dressed up in many different outfits :mrgreen:

Heads up though. You might be turning your head any which way just to catch a view....if you're a sukebe :lol
I believe you'll know which scene I'm talking about when you watch the movie :mrgreen:

w3bhead

Post by w3bhead » Jun 2nd, '06, 12:13

Yeah, thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely report back to you on what happens, if I am able to resist and prevent the sukebe within me from looking any which way. :mrgreen:

:lol All this forum jumping is making me dizzy. :faint:

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 2nd, '06, 12:17

w3bhead wrote:Yeah, thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely report back to you on what happens, if I am able to resist and prevent the sukebe within me from looking any which way. :mrgreen:

:lol All this forum jumping is making me dizzy. :faint:
ok. Will look forward to seeing how the movie hits you :mrgreen:

:lol I guess I'm use to talking to folks on MSNM and AIM at one time.
Hope you don't passout if you're getting all dizzy @_______@

w3bhead

Post by w3bhead » Jun 2nd, '06, 12:38

Nah, it's fine. I'm used to this stuff too. surfing, watching playing video games, listening to music, all with one hand behind my back. :fight:

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 2nd, '06, 12:48

w3bhead wrote:Nah, it's fine. I'm used to this stuff too. surfing, watching playing video games, listening to music, all with one hand behind my back. :fight:
SUUUGGEEE!!!!! :w00t:

w3bhead

Post by w3bhead » Jun 2nd, '06, 13:02

But it's probably child's play compared to Triky. I think he can do all those things plus tend to his Aya and Ebi matters with BOTH hands tied. :salut:

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 2nd, '06, 13:04

w3bhead wrote:But it's probably child's play compared to Triky. I think he can do all those things plus tend to his Aya and Ebi matters with BOTH hands tied. :salut:
Its all do to senpai's Sekai Level Pierrot abilities :lol :mrgreen: :thumright:

w3bhead

Post by w3bhead » Jun 3rd, '06, 02:40

K.T.Tran wrote:
w3bhead wrote:But it's probably child's play compared to Triky. I think he can do all those things plus tend to his Aya and Ebi matters with BOTH hands tied. :salut:
Its all do to senpai's Sekai Level Pierrot abilities :lol :mrgreen: :thumright:
His skills are certainly unprecedented... :mrgreen:

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 3rd, '06, 15:26

hey w3b buddy. Here's ruroshin answer to posting dling links "I guess music vids and that sort of thing is ok." Got a PM from him :mrgreen:

raphaël
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by raphaël » Jun 3rd, '06, 15:42

K.T.Tran wrote:@w3b: Tensai in other fields, such as Nanpa, and the ways of the Sukebe :thumright:
What a pretentious PhD. kid! :P
Get us an exclusive personal interview with Aya then! :lol
If you do I'll call you a tensai in all those fields at the same time. 8) Well sukebe is all upon you but...
*just joking.

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 3rd, '06, 15:48

raphaël wrote:
K.T.Tran wrote:@w3b: Tensai in other fields, such as Nanpa, and the ways of the Sukebe :thumright:
What a pretentious PhD. kid! :P
Get us an exclusive personal interview with Aya then! :lol
If you do I'll call you a tensai in all those fields at the same time. 8) Well sukebe is all upon you but...
*just joking.
:lol
I'll work on that. Wish I could get it one day :mrgreen:

raphaël
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by raphaël » Jun 3rd, '06, 15:58

I'm counting on you you know. :wub:
I assume everyone is. :D
Don't forget pics too, of course. :mrgreen:

(What? Who just said I'm dreaming ? lol)

w3bhead

Post by w3bhead » Jun 3rd, '06, 21:30

K.T.Tran wrote:hey w3b buddy. Here's ruroshin answer to posting dling links "I guess music vids and that sort of thing is ok." Got a PM from him :mrgreen:
Wow, that's great to hear bro. :mrgreen: Well then I guees I'll put up the PV I uploaded a while ago for now:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vhut16

Aya's Yume no Chikara PV, for those who would like it. :)

Horizon

Post by Horizon » Jun 3rd, '06, 22:27

Does anyone know where Box's avatar (this one [img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3648/a ... 1607aq.jpg[/img])is from? That is the single greatest pictu...it almost makes me cry :cry:

I looked through her photobooks and I couldn't find it :scratch: Anyone know where it's from?

BoX

Post by BoX » Jun 3rd, '06, 22:48

Here is the file that I used:
[img]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1176 ... 0822ed.jpg[/img]
I have lot of Aya pics with same size, which leads me to think that it may be part of some photocard collection. I could be wrong though, if anyone have it bigger sized feel free to post it here :mrgreen:.

SHiNB0

Post by SHiNB0 » Jun 3rd, '06, 23:17

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Jun 3rd, '06, 23:19

them lips again hehehehehe

hazchung

Post by hazchung » Jun 4th, '06, 01:31

very nice pics, SHINBO

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 4th, '06, 01:36

These are from her Install Movie. 2nd disk :mrgreen:
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a276/ ... stall1.jpg[/img]
Fairy Aya poppin out from the closet
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a276/ ... stall2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a276/ ... stall3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a276/ ... stall4.jpg[/img]
Sleeping beauty :wub:
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a276/ ... stall5.jpg[/img]
Fairy Aya casting her spell :lol

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jun 4th, '06, 05:42

Hmm just curious in the first page, the picture of her holding a sword... where is that from?

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 4th, '06, 06:31

SacredCultivator wrote:Hmm just curious in the first page, the picture of her holding a sword... where is that from?
From her first big action movie she stars in Azumi :mrgreen:
I haven't done caps from Azumi 2 yet. Will get to that some time in near future :mrgreen:

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jun 4th, '06, 07:00

Thanks for answering, but would you happent o know if I could find a copy to watch and if it happens to have subtitles?

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Jun 4th, '06, 07:47

K.T.Tran wrote:These are from her Install Movie. 2nd disk :mrgreen:
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a276/ ... stall1.jpg[/img]
Fairy Aya poppin out from the closet
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a276/ ... stall2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a276/ ... stall3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a276/ ... stall4.jpg[/img]
Sleeping beauty :wub:
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a276/ ... stall5.jpg[/img]
Fairy Aya casting her spell :lol
no picture of the boy touching her boob? lol

Duet

Post by Duet » Jun 4th, '06, 08:21

she's so cuuute I LOVE HER

Fridelta

Post by Fridelta » Jun 4th, '06, 14:01

wow... great pics..
Thanks for sharing...
she really is so pretty..

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 4th, '06, 16:24

SacredCultivator wrote:Thanks for answering, but would you happent o know if I could find a copy to watch and if it happens to have subtitles?
I bought my copy of Azumi 1 and it came with english subs, Azumi 2 didn't come with english subs :cry:
I have no idea where you can download these two and subs to go with it. Gomen

2triky

Post by 2triky » Jun 4th, '06, 16:45

K.T.Tran wrote:
SacredCultivator wrote:Thanks for answering, but would you happent o know if I could find a copy to watch and if it happens to have subtitles?
I bought my copy of Azumi 1 and it came with english subs, Azumi 2 didn't come with english subs :cry:
You can find both Azumi 1 & 2 with English subs @ www.fantasticsuperclub.org

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 4th, '06, 16:57

2triky wrote:
K.T.Tran wrote:
aahhh. Definately just saved Sacred Cultivator some $$$ :mrgreen:

2triky

Post by 2triky » Jun 4th, '06, 21:30

K.T.Tran wrote:
2triky wrote:
K.T.Tran wrote:
aahhh. Definately just saved Sacred Cultivator some $$$ :mrgreen:
possibly my friend.... :P

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jun 5th, '06, 05:50

Rather than quoting all that text, I shall just do a short summary:

@K.T.Tran: Thanks for the information on that and hehe yes @2triky that I definitely saved money even though to be honest I don't really 'buy' DVD's >< lol I only own one... shouldn't have shared that tad of information but nonetheless again I thank you both for the assistance in this I really apprecaite it.

Edit: Bah they have no seeders lol =X
Last edited by SacredCultivator on Jun 5th, '06, 06:38, edited 1 time in total.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jun 8th, '06, 06:31

Sorry to ask this on this thread.. But I just recently watched Azumi (Awaiting to watch the Second one sometime this weekend) but I was just wondering if you happened to know what the Song that is played at the ending credits for Azumi? Because I loved the movie to death.. haha hard to believe such a girl(Aya) can play such a role so greatly.

saoji

Post by saoji » Jun 8th, '06, 11:59

SacredCultivator wrote:Sorry to ask this on this thread.. But I just recently watched Azumi (Awaiting to watch the Second one sometime this weekend) but I was just wondering if you happened to know what the Song that is played at the ending credits for Azumi? Because I loved the movie to death.. haha hard to believe such a girl(Aya) can play such a role so greatly.
Welcome ! :lol

For answer to your question, the song is "Negai" by Ganaha Mina ! ^^

koblo

Post by koblo » Jun 8th, '06, 12:48

I know this girl. She's in Attention Please with Ryu. Cool. :D Are there any news on her?

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jun 8th, '06, 13:30

saoji wrote:
SacredCultivator wrote:Sorry to ask this on this thread.. But I just recently watched Azumi (Awaiting to watch the Second one sometime this weekend) but I was just wondering if you happened to know what the Song that is played at the ending credits for Azumi? Because I loved the movie to death.. haha hard to believe such a girl(Aya) can play such a role so greatly.
Welcome ! :lol

For answer to your question, the song is "Negai" by Ganaha Mina ! ^^

Thank you very much.

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 9th, '06, 13:21

Anyone here hasn't seen Aya on Matthew's Best Hit TV???
She's been on it 3 times and I've recently uled the 3 times she's been on it.

Let me know if you wanna watch it :mrgreen:

raphaël
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by raphaël » Jun 9th, '06, 16:37

K.T.Tran wrote:Let me know if you wanna watch it :mrgreen:
Don't ask, just bring it on!!!

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 10th, '06, 04:54

raphaël wrote:
K.T.Tran wrote:Let me know if you wanna watch it :mrgreen:
Don't ask, just bring it on!!!
Alright. Here are the links to dl all of them :thumright:

http://www.fupload.com/download.php?fil ... m48kd69sr0
http://www.fupload.com/download.php?fil ... p3nsv28wk0
http://www.fupload.com/download.php?fil ... bs8ch6ydq7
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ay56x8

Subs for the 3rd time she on it :mrgreen:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 5D7CAC6658

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Jun 10th, '06, 06:37

yummy
Attachments
ayan4.jpg
ayan4.jpg (245.73 KiB) Viewed 18655 times
ueto aya_s1243.jpg
ueto aya_s1243.jpg (18.89 KiB) Viewed 18655 times
aya_ueto3.jpg
aya_ueto3.jpg (41.13 KiB) Viewed 18655 times

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jun 10th, '06, 06:39

Wow, thanks for those links K.T. Tran ^_^ Much appreciated.