[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... pp_i04.jpg[/img]

One Fine Day - 어느 멋진 날
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 31/5/06
Air time: Wednesday and Thursday
Time: 9.55pm
Offical Website: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/onef ... index.html
Wiki

Casting: Sung Yu Ri (Prince's First Love ), Gong Yoo( Hello My Teacher), Lee Yeon Hee (Resurrection) and Nam Gong Min

Synopsis:
Seo Haneul (Sung yuri)loses her mother in a fire accident and was later adopted by a rich family. She is a person who went through a life of many twisted fate. After Seo Gun's father married an unwed mother, since then Seo Gun has a sister in the eyes of the law. After their parents died, his sister was adopted by a rich Chairman of a large organization while he became a gangster. Upon using Haneul to extort money, Seo Gun and Haneul falls slowly in love with each other during this period of time.

Sung Yu Ri as Seo Haneul/ Park HaeWon
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... 1001dz.jpg[/img]

Gong Yoo as Seo Gun
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... 1049gt.jpg[/img]

Lee Yeon Hee as Goo Hyo Ju
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... /982lc.jpg[/img]

Nam Gong Min as Kim Dong Ho
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... 1025qb.jpg[/img]

I'm really looking forward to this drama. Looks really good! :w00t:
Last edited by earthangel_713 on May 31st, '06, 07:09, edited 1 time in total.

venusling

Post by venusling » May 20th, '06, 18:51

Yeah, I can't wait for this new drama! Probably because of the 2 lead actor/actress! :cheers:
I hope it's good drama.

earthangel_713

Post by earthangel_713 » May 21st, '06, 04:04

Me too! I've never seen Gong Yoo in a drama yet since I haven't seen Hello My Teacher, but i'm looking forward to seeing him act in this one. Sung Yu Ri is my fav. in the cast. Loved her in Prince's First Love.

KoreanMania

One Fine Day (MBC, 2006)

Post by KoreanMania » May 30th, '06, 11:59

One Fine Day "어느 멋진 날"
[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h223/ ... pp_i01.jpg[/img]
Official Website: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/onefineday/

Title: One Fine Day (어느 멋진 날)
MBC - Starting on 31st May 2006, every Mon & Tues

Seo Haneul (Seong Yu Ri)loses her mother in a fire accident and was later adopted by a rich family. She is a person who went through a life of many twisted fate. After Seo Gun's father married an unwed mother, since then Seo Gun (Gong Yoo) has a sister in the eyes of the law. After their parents died, his sister was adopted by a rich Chairman of a large organization while he became a gangster. Upon using Haneul to extort money, Seo Gun and Haneul falls slowly in love with each other during this period of time.

Cast:
Seong Yu Ri (성유리)
[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h223/ ... pp_i15.jpg[/img]

Gong Yoo (공유)
[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h223/ ... pp_i10.jpg[/img]

Lee Yeon Hee (이연희)
[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h223/ ... pp_i28.jpg[/img]

Nam Goong Min (남궁민)
[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h223/ ... /img_3.jpg[/img]

Credit to : WikiDrama

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » May 30th, '06, 23:19

hehehe Guess I was just overly excited about Gong Yoo starring in a new drama and just got blind to everything else :lol Anyways, this drama is something to be looked out for, don't you think so, earthangel? :thumright:

earthangel_713

Post by earthangel_713 » May 31st, '06, 00:57

oh yes I'm so looking forward to this. Haven't seen Gong Yoo in a drama yet but, heard he's really good. Seong Yu Ri is a great actor as well seen her in Prince's First Love.

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » May 31st, '06, 03:10

I am currently watching 'Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy' and I have to say, I really like Gong Yoo's role in there, he carries his character so well, so I'm sure he'll do as good in this drama as well, maybe even better :D

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Jun 2nd, '06, 19:35

Ohhhh myyyy goodneeeeesssss.. I couldnt wait till this show comes out, and not it diiiiid... ahh I have great expectations about this show (heard great reviews so far).. i hope this one will be on my "must watch list" since other new werent that great.. a

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Jun 2nd, '06, 19:48

upsiii :lol
Last edited by guccijana on Jun 4th, '06, 05:22, edited 1 time in total.

greenpea133

Post by greenpea133 » Jun 4th, '06, 04:36

After i watched Spygirl and She's on Duty movie with Gong Yoo in it, I'm totally in love with this guy. I haven't seen him in a drama before so i'm looking forward to this one. I can't wait for the subs to be released

earthangel_713

Post by earthangel_713 » Jun 6th, '06, 12:10

Does anyone know how many eps there will be? I've check around, but nobody has any info on it.

bReEzE

Post by bReEzE » Jun 9th, '06, 08:34

I believe no1 knows... usually around episode 22-24 ends.
I just watched 3rd episode >.> seems it will end quick... just my guess.
Most up to date without sub episodes can be found in mbc or p*.tv

Hello everyone btw

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Jun 9th, '06, 08:49

it'll end quick or it'll drag long.

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Jun 9th, '06, 13:44

bugsie wrote:
it'll end quick or it'll drag long.
But in the Subtitle thread, it was stated that there were 16 episodes :-)

earthangel_713

Post by earthangel_713 » Jun 9th, '06, 20:57

yeah I seen that it had 16 ep, seems really great so far though the step brother is really scary. :crazy: I feel so sorry for her.

Miyakisses

Post by Miyakisses » Jun 10th, '06, 07:38

I love the cast...well minus the scary step-brother..Sung Yuri is really cute when she does her hair right...i don't like the bangs :blink

Blue Szeto

Post by Blue Szeto » Jun 13th, '06, 10:24

ah... i watched the first epi so far. it's really confusing... maybe it'll get better with the followings. or... could someone please explain to me the relationship between all the 4. who's who's sibling... i'm so confused @.@

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Jun 14th, '06, 00:52

yuri is so pretty...

bReEzE

Post by bReEzE » Jun 16th, '06, 00:56

Casting: Sung Yu Ri (Prince's First Love ), Gong Yoo( Hello My Teacher), Lee Yeon Hee (Resurrection) and Nam Gong Min

Sung Yu Ri <----(So far, supposely real bro/sis)-----> Gong Yoo
= on Ep4/5, Extras said they're not related... though Sung Yu Ri believes Gong Yoo is real brother.
Seems like Gong Yoo was adopted to Yuri's family long ago since he was borned(or childhood)

Nam Gong Min <---(So far no one related)

Lee Yeon Hee <---(So far, not real bro/sis)-----> Gong Yoo
= Gong Yoo was adopted to Lee Yeon Hee's family

Sung Yu Ri <----(Not related)----> "Guy from rich family"
Sung Yu Ri was adopted to that rich family.

Kinda complicated; though I heard this drama had highest viewer rating in Korea network.

nalika

Post by nalika » Jun 24th, '06, 00:34

i so agreed that the stepbrother is :crazy: ...i would ran away if i were her....

greenpea133

Post by greenpea133 » Jun 26th, '06, 03:07

What other dramas or movies or anything has the character Kim Dong Ho been in? he looks so cute in the first 2 episodes so far.

Ailin

Post by Ailin » Jun 26th, '06, 03:33

greenpea133 wrote:What other dramas or movies or anything has the character Kim Dong Ho been in? he looks so cute in the first 2 episodes so far.
Nam Goong Min was in K-dramas "My Precious Child" and "Rosy Life." And his latest movie currently out in movie theaters now in South Korea is "A Dirty Carnival" aka "Mean Streets" with Jo In Sung, Lee Bo Young and Jin Gu. His next upcoming MBC drama is called 하늘 땅 별땅 "Sky Ground, Star Ground" which he will starr against Han Ye Seul and Gong Hyun Joo, airing around next March 2007. It will be his last drama before he leaves to serve in the military.

Actually, a correction. His last movie before he enters the military is "Beautiful Sunday" opening in theaters in early 2007. And he has officially reported to military service duty August 31 so it's unlikely he'll be in any upcoming dramas. :|
Last edited by Ailin on Sep 5th, '06, 15:39, edited 1 time in total.

Ailin

Post by Ailin » Jul 11th, '06, 16:22

Well, it's almost ending with 4 episodes left. I find it so ironic that the two "brothers"...Gun and Tae Won...swapped places in their relationship and feelings for Ha Neul. I wonder how it's going to end. Will Ha Neul end up with Dong Ha or Gun?

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Jul 23rd, '06, 19:40

Ailin wrote:
greenpea133 wrote:What other dramas or movies or anything has the character Kim Dong Ho been in? he looks so cute in the first 2 episodes so far.
Nam Goong Min was in K-dramas "My Precious Child" and "Rosy Life." And his latest movie currently out in movie theaters now in South Korea is "A Dirty Carnival" aka "Mean Streets" with Jo In Sung, Lee Bo Young and Jin Gu. His next upcoming MBC drama is called 하늘 땅 별땅 "Sky Ground, Star Ground" which he will star against Han Ye Seul and Gong Hyun Joo, airing around next March 2007. It will be his last drama before he leaves to serve in the military.
Nooooo! Not the military again! I just found him! :cry: I'm going to have to come back to this thread for the name of these movies/shows when they come out (or come out on DVD). He is such a hottie! :wub:

Anyway, about this show. Up to ep. 12 now. I love it. Really. But I'm once again convinced that the plot will not go the way I want. (I wanted Lee Da Hae and Lee Jun Ki together in My Girl, but I knew it wasn't happening from the first episode... :() What I'd like to see, and would be surprised to see, is Ha Neul with her boss and having a loving brother/sister relationship with Gun. At this point, though,
Ha neul's and Gun's hearts only beat hard for each other... :roll Ah, well, at least I still love Gong Yoo, so I should be OK.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jul 25th, '06, 14:05

Saragorn wrote:
Ailin wrote:
Nam Goong Min was in K-dramas "My Precious Child" and "Rosy Life." And his latest movie currently out in movie theaters now in South Korea is "A Dirty Carnival" aka "Mean Streets" with Jo In Sung, Lee Bo Young and Jin Gu. His next upcoming MBC drama is called 하늘 땅 별땅 "Sky Ground, Star Ground" which he will star against Han Ye Seul and Gong Hyun Joo, airing around next March 2007. It will be his last drama before he leaves to serve in the military.
Nooooo! Not the military again! I just found him! :cry: I'm going to have to come back to this thread for the name of these movies/shows when they come out (or come out on DVD). He is such a hottie! :wub:

Anyway, about this show. Up to ep. 12 now. I love it. Really. But I'm once again convinced that the plot will not go the way I want. (I wanted Lee Da Hae and Lee Jun Ki together in My Girl, but I knew it wasn't happening from the first episode... :() What I'd like to see, and would be surprised to see, is Ha Neul with her boss and having a loving brother/sister relationship with Gun. At this point, though,
Ha neul's and Gun's hearts only beat hard for each other... :roll Ah, well, at least I still love Gong Yoo, so I should be OK.
It's not just you who want the story to be like this but me also. I find it irritating when she goes with Gun but that's how korean dramas go... :whistling: I would be amaze if any supporting actor / actress goes with the main character :D. That would be my favorite drama :D [as in plot probably].

Anyways... I'm loving this drama :D. Sometimes it's slow but I love Ha Neul's boss [he acts so cute :D]

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Jul 26th, '06, 08:49

Oh, I know; He's so gorgeous, especially in a suit! He's in Mean Streets with Jo In Sung, and I can't wait for the DVD! :w00t:

Jyangel

Post by Jyangel » Aug 5th, '06, 18:57

I just finish watch this drama One Fine Day is was a nice drama to watch in 2006.........

cees

Post by cees » Sep 2nd, '06, 21:50

ooh...Gong Yoo iam in love with u.....i liked him just from watching 'she is in duty' ...he is very cool and goodlooking........so i decided watching this drama after i saw him in 'she is in duty' movie

Vivagirl

Post by Vivagirl » Sep 9th, '06, 07:29

just watched finished this drama... it was kinda confusing initially but i got to sort out their relationships as it went by... gong yoo acted very well showing his emotions for his so called sister.... i was kinda shocked that her adopted father was indeed her real father... the man who killed seo gun's dad... but gun so good.. willing to let go and forget everything to be with haneul... such a nice guy and he also took care of the other who was sick... and i saw from the subs... he was called superman by haneul.. haha so funny... and everytime he rush over to pick her up at the bus stop.... dong ha quite pitiful... never got the chance to be with haneul... i prefer gun's shorter and neater hairstyle than the rustled hair style... cool drama... if you can figure out all the relationships in this show... it will be easier to watch... and a must watch! :cheers:

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Sep 10th, '06, 05:32

is this a good drama to watch guys? i duno whether to dl it or nots =S

Vivagirl

Post by Vivagirl » Sep 11th, '06, 05:34

ch3nny wrote:is this a good drama to watch guys? i duno whether to dl it or nots =S
if you are a gong yoo fan... its a must watch... but this story is a bit confusing due to the their relationships... but overall nice story...

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Sep 12th, '06, 05:09

Vivagirl wrote:
ch3nny wrote:is this a good drama to watch guys? i duno whether to dl it or nots =S
if you are a gong yoo fan... its a must watch... but this story is a bit confusing due to the their relationships... but overall nice story...
ahh icic i dun even noe who gong yoo is lol but since it was sshot in Australia, the country i live in ill give it a go LOL

Thanks

chymique

Post by chymique » Sep 27th, '06, 10:54

Vivagirl wrote:
but if u're a fan of gong yoo, u must watch Hello My Teacher aka Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy. he's much much better there than in One Fine Day.. :lol :lol

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Dec 9th, '06, 17:50

Well. HE sure is good looking but what´s with the moustache in first episodes? Didn´t even look real xD

Anyways. I just finished watching episode 5 and this drama really seems interesting. I wonder what´s gonna happen next. I bet step oppa will do his move... *scary* He´s one psycho! Also what´s with the oppa *annoying* I bet they are gonna carry it till the end Oppa oppa oppa oppa oppa oppa oppa oppa! the guy has a name too X_X

Don´t you think that the chasing scene in ep2 was stupid. (When they ran away from gangsters after setting money in fire.) Like hell, in the middle of the day there is no other cars on the streets! Looked real stupid to me!

Lee Yeon Hee is real pretty! But her character Goo Hyo Ju is annoying. Doesn´t she have any other lif ethan Gun?! Why not having the operation?

cawow

hey

Post by cawow » Dec 12th, '06, 08:20

can someone seed me pls//
im stuckk,,,

thnks

noriblue

For downloaders...

Post by noriblue » Dec 14th, '06, 01:51

For downloaders (of One Fine Day) who are stuck for weeks (90%-100% done with NO CHANGE for weeks), please read my post here:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 373#597373

Hope that helps.

goonggong

Post by goonggong » Dec 29th, '06, 19:45

Ailin wrote:
Nam Goong Min was in K-dramas "My Precious Child" and "Rosy Life." And his latest movie currently out in movie theaters now in South Korea is "A Dirty Carnival" aka "Mean Streets" with Jo In Sung, Lee Bo Young and Jin Gu. His next upcoming MBC drama is called 하늘 땅 별땅 "Sky Ground, Star Ground" which he will starr against Han Ye Seul and Gong Hyun Joo, airing around next March 2007. It will be his last drama before he leaves to serve in the military.

Actually, a correction. His last movie before he enters the military is "Beautiful Sunday" opening in theaters in early 2007. And he has officially reported to military service duty August 31 so it's unlikely he'll be in any upcoming dramas. :|

I swear, this guy looks a lot like my highschool crush... hahahaha!

That thought aside, this guy is such a hottie. At first I was stuck to the series because of GOng Yoo, but then I started noticing how the second guy's smile looks a heck of a lot like Kim Jae Won's (who I love for his smile, btw)... And his character was adorable.And now, he's in the army. darn! Why do they have to do that military duty thing... All the hottest korean actors had to go for the last two years (So Ji Sub, for example)... which sucks for the people who have just discovered them.

itsukiD

Post by itsukiD » Sep 10th, '07, 05:57

has this series ever been KSoTM? if not, can someone request it be put on the ballot for october?

endocarp

Post by endocarp » Nov 20th, '07, 01:09

is this a sad drama? i dont wanna see it if its got one of those depressing endings :o(