Nishikido Ryo

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Mar 9th, '06, 09:46

what? Uchi was replaced? no, this isnt true!
and Tegoshi? by who? not true!
P and Ryo close? yeah they friends^^
but now, i dont konw really whit who he is in pair .....

Rubee

Post by Rubee » Mar 9th, '06, 19:36

aaaa, Ryo is hot.. havent seen 1 LOT though... oops..
Cant wait for his new drama.. I think the name is "attention please"?..(with aya ueto)

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Mar 9th, '06, 20:06

yup... aya ueto. i thin it'll probly be like in ichi ritoru.. with ryo not being shown much, more focus on the girl. anyhow, as long as ryo's in it, i'll be waiting. haha

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Mar 12th, '06, 05:10

I am so hurt this topic isn't the top of the section page. Come on, people, show more Ryo love! Let's beat Kame's thread with more pages! LOL! (Haha yes yes, I'm a sadcase.)

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/9750/d ... 0083eb.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3235 ... 0072wt.jpg

The pictures are large... so had to link them instead.

Credits: PB Forums

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Mar 12th, '06, 18:27

haha. uhmm.. i love kame too. actually, love him more. hhehe. but i still support you on your quest to beating kame's thread. i'll post to here help. hehe. *ignore the fact that i posted at kame's thread too. hehe* thanks for the pics, btw.

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Mar 12th, '06, 20:23

Wow those pictures are NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.. I shall have to make a signature image using them MUHAHAHHA

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 12th, '06, 20:38

blushyy, great pix :wub: thanks!

btw, I found the best Ryo's hairstyle ever :rofl:

[img]http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/6654 ... 3so.th.jpg[/img]

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Mar 12th, '06, 21:01

hehehee
nice pic^^ Subaru, Uchi and Yoko kawaii^^
demo Ryo??????i dont like his hair style there!

ryo+yama-p lover

Post by ryo+yama-p lover » Mar 13th, '06, 08:30

blushyy the pics are awesome!! :lol
and I agree with asami, ryo doesn't look that flattering in the pic with all of them

OhLaruku

Post by OhLaruku » Mar 22nd, '06, 16:36

Does anyone have the original version of Kanjani 8's Naniwa Iroha Bushi to download? I've looked eeeverywhere :cry: I really love that song but I've only got the winter mix & techno mix..
btw...are Kanjani 8 that successful? I haven't seen that much about them...
How do Uchi and Ryo even have time to be in TWO bands!?!!?
Attachments
2guysinsnow_314.jpeg
2guysinsnow_314.jpeg (124.86 KiB) Viewed 3312 times
00221541mw.jpeg
00221541mw.jpeg (80.22 KiB) Viewed 3312 times
news_pamphlet04[1].jpeg
news_pamphlet04[1].jpeg (80.52 KiB) Viewed 3312 times

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:30

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:59

recently I'm obsessed with KJ8 and I like Ryochan little bit more now :lol

here's Ryo - Ai igai no nandemo nai ripped from Spirits concert. I luv this song :wub:
(credit BEATIN' ME KANJANI8)

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:58

wee ok I finally sat down and made a graphic with those loverly pictures - what do you guys think? Does it do Ryo justice?

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Mar 23rd, '06, 09:15

i love this photo! he looks good with megane :P
yamatsumi thx for this mp3^^

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 23rd, '06, 12:15

^ no problem :-)
btw, I also have one of the V West's songs :P if you're interested :lol

quikbunny, cute sig indeed!! I luv the whole photosession :wub: it turn out really nice but of course Uchi wasn't there :-( I kinda miss him already :cry:

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Mar 23rd, '06, 12:47

which one? Uchi x P????

hehehehe
yeah, i miss Uchi too! but u probably know this already :P
Last edited by Asami Yuhka on Mar 23rd, '06, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.

OhLaruku

Post by OhLaruku » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:22

Asami Yuhka Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:31

no problem^^
i hope u like it!

ryo+yama-p lover

Post by ryo+yama-p lover » Mar 24th, '06, 08:36

thank you OhLaruku for the pics and yamatsumi for the link! And again, thankyou yamatsumi and asami yuhka for the pics! i've been away for awhile and I see all these goodies when i come back ..ARIGATO MINNA-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :cheers:

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Apr 5th, '06, 17:03

Wow, I didn't know that there was a thread for him! :P I recently got into Ryo after watching "Ichi Rittoru no Namida". ^^;; I'll be honest, I wasn't a fan of his in the beginning. XD;; Or a fan of NewS really. >_______>;; But, I did like some of their songs. ^^ Anyway, what do you guys recommend as a must see for a new fan of Ryo? ^^ I've saw a few clips, but yeah. ^^;; I'm still searching for more. XD;; Anyway, thanks for all those pictures, guys! ^^

P.S. Is there a NewS thread here? O_______o I searched and couldn't find one. XD;; I was going to make one, but didn't want to if there was already one. ^^;;

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Apr 5th, '06, 17:44

riku_tsuyoi wrote:Wow, I didn't know that there was a thread for him! :P I recently got into Ryo after watching "Ichi Rittoru no Namida". ^^;; I'll be honest, I wasn't a fan of his in the beginning. XD;; Or a fan of NewS really. >_______>;; But, I did like some of their songs. ^^ Anyway, what do you guys recommend as a must see for a new fan of Ryo? ^^ I've saw a few clips, but yeah. ^^;; I'm still searching for more. XD;; Anyway, thanks for all those pictures, guys! ^^

P.S. Is there a NewS thread here? O_______o I searched and couldn't find one. XD;; I was going to make one, but didn't want to if there was already one. ^^;;
no NewS thread here^^
but still u can find YamaP thread, and we discuss there about NewS too!
for me, as NewS fan, still i dont like some of their songs too!
and now i`m finishing 1litre of tears, and i really like it!
i`m crying now! so sad! Ryo character is interesting^^

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Apr 6th, '06, 16:16

Asami Yuhka: Oh, cool! ^^ I thought there might be one because there's an Arashi thread. XD;; Maybe we should make one, ne? ^^ LOL! Yeah, I know what you mean! I'm an Arashi and Laruku fan, yet I don't like all of their songs. ^^ Most, but not all. X3 My favorite NewS songs are "Sayaendou", "Hadashi no Cinderella Boy", "I Za Na I Zu Ki", "Kibou Yell" and "Cherish (Ryoji Remix)". ^^ Hai, it's quite sad. ;____; I cried a few times actually. ^^;; I can't wait for Ryo's new drama. ^^

P.S. I'm pretty sure most of you have heard the song "Cherish (Ryoji Remix)", right? Well, I realized there's a rapping part in it and I, being a new NewS fan, can't seem to recognize who that is. ^^;; Anyone know who is it? >___>;; Just curious to know. XD

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Apr 21st, '06, 17:50

Oi, I thought this post should be more alive with Ryo's new drama out and all. XD;; Anyone seen the first episode of it? ^____^ It's pretty good and Ryo looks so good in it (Loves the station scene). :wub: Oh, and here's a hilarious clip (of Ryo, of course) for you guys, if you haven't seen it.
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/r ... ryo_HG.flv
It's Ryo doing a impersonation of HG (Hard Gay/Haado Gei)! XD;; They could only say the drama's name that they're in, so that's why he says "Attention Please". ^^;; I nearly died laughing. X3

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Apr 21st, '06, 18:20

riku_tsuyoi wrote:Oi, I thought this post should be more alive with Ryo's new drama out and all. XD;; Anyone seen the first episode of it? ^____^ It's pretty good and Ryo looks so good in it (Loves the station scene). :wub: Oh, and here's a hilarious clip (of Ryo, of course) for you guys, if you haven't seen it.
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/r ... ryo_HG.flv
It's Ryo doing a impersonation of HG (Hard Gay/Haado Gei)! XD;; They could only say the drama's name that they're in, so that's why he says "Attention Please". ^^;; I nearly died laughing. X3
yeah, i saw it^^ i love Ryo as HG, and his attention please! kawaii^^
i love his expression :P
and i saw Attention few days ago, but i must see more eps, to compare his act style^^

i didnt saw you`re prewious post, sorry !baka me!
well, we talk about NewS in P thread, so if u want, make NewS thread, but, we will repeat post, or not???? dunno :p again baka me^^

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 22nd, '06, 07:39

here r 2 pix of chibi Ryo-tan....I like him when he was chibi ^__^
Attachments
KAWAII~ NE~
KAWAII~ NE~
ryocadeaux1.jpg (26.23 KiB) Viewed 3250 times
^___^
^___^
ryocadeaux4.jpg (24.41 KiB) Viewed 3250 times

PoiPoi

Post by PoiPoi » Apr 22nd, '06, 07:45

Ryo-tan is THE cutest chibi-johnny eva :D.... all others (those of NewS, K8 & KT generation) were butt-ugly XD

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 22nd, '06, 07:49

PoiPoi wrote:Ryo-tan is THE cutest chibi-johnny eva :D.... all others (those of NewS, K8 & KT generation) were butt-ugly XD
>____< am with u that he is the cutest, but.....Pi-chan was cute also, and also Jin, Kame and Koki too, ne? but I havent watched K8 pix when they were chibi >.<

PoiPoi

Post by PoiPoi » Apr 22nd, '06, 08:03

aso0omy-chan wrote:>____< am with u that he is the cutest, but.....Pi-chan was cute also, and also Jin, Kame and Koki too, ne? but I havent watched K8 pix when they were chibi >.<
Jin and Kame too??? lol
Jin with his mushroom head and Kame with his mega bushy eyebrows were NOT cute XD
Ignore Tsubasa....>.<
[img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i174/ ... AMEwtf.jpg[/img]
i wonder how johnny knew that Kame and jin would turn out as super hot bishies >.<;;;
*i fear those old pics of Kame & Jin*.... but they were reaaaally cute as babies... especially jin with his mega fat belly XD
--------

and ryo was a evil one as a chibi-baby too.... XD
[img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i174/ ... c776py.jpg[/img][img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i174/ ... c776pz.jpg[/img]

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 22nd, '06, 10:03

O~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~~~F~~~~~~~~G! TT__TT I havent seen kame in this age >__< OMG, I cant believe it.... :blink :w00t:

wa~~~i, ryo-tan is chou~ kawaii~!

here is a pix of ryo & kame! they r CHOU~~ KAWAII~~~
Attachments
RyoKazuya-2.jpg
RyoKazuya-2.jpg (124.99 KiB) Viewed 3326 times
RyoKazuya-1.jpg
RyoKazuya-1.jpg (119.92 KiB) Viewed 3326 times
RyoKazuya.jpg
RyoKazuya.jpg (106.97 KiB) Viewed 3326 times

PoiPoi

Post by PoiPoi » Apr 22nd, '06, 17:33

i still think my Kame is buttugly comaparing to chibi-ryo XD XD

look in the last picture!! Ryo-tan is scared of Kame :P:P
neee... seen attention please yet?? Ryo is totally drool worthy :wub:

ryochanfan

Post by ryochanfan » Apr 22nd, '06, 17:44

Heyy!!!
MY GOSH THIS IS SO COOL :d

YEAH, If anyone wants to watched FULLY SUBBED episodes of 1 litre of tears/ichi ritoru no namida, all 11 episodes are on youtube.com!! as streams :D no waiting for downloads!

yeah i cried my eyes out. such a moving story, especially becusae it's based on a true event. every character will touch you somehow. Ryo is especially moving as Asou and makes for great eye candy, too :DDD Plus you get to see him crying and being emotional which is cool :D such a hottie, and so deep! <3

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 23rd, '06, 16:12

PoiPoi wrote:i still think my Kame is buttugly comaparing to chibi-ryo XD XD

look in the last picture!! Ryo-tan is scared of Kame :P:P
neee... seen attention please yet?? Ryo is totally drool worthy :wub:
hehe haha hoho! comparing to chibi ryo-tan, kame is buttugly as u said >_<

haha, yeah, I think ryo-tan is kinda afraid from kame, hehe hoho :D

woah! hontou~ ni~? I'll download it, actually I was going to download it after finishing from download "Gachibaka"..but I'll download it now!

ne, ne, I have only 4 episodes of "Ganbatte Ikimasshoi" where can I find the rest with hard subbs?

PoiPoi

Post by PoiPoi » Apr 23rd, '06, 18:23

aso0omy-chan there are no more hardsubs of GI... only soft subs :cry:

i personally won't be able to watch GI... not because of that i can't dl it.... but because i'll miss UCHI even more and then start to cry one litre of tears XD!!!! i want my baaaaby baaack >.< how harmful can some alcohol be? first uchi and then kusano...

anno saaa.... Jyannis-san, haven't you noticed how much ryo-tan misses his uchi-baby??

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Apr 23rd, '06, 20:40

PoiPoi wrote:aso0omy-chan there are no more hardsubs of GI... only soft subs :cry:

i personally won't be able to watch GI... not because of that i can't dl it.... but because i'll miss UCHI even more and then start to cry one litre of tears XD!!!! i want my baaaaby baaack >.< how harmful can some alcohol be? first uchi and then kusano...

anno saaa.... Jyannis-san, haven't you noticed how much ryo-tan misses his uchi-baby??
why?
i thought that i wont be able to watch GI without Uchi, but i like Junno`s chara too!
Uchi, my fav KJ8 member, is kawaii, demo what about Junno??????

Ryotan probably miss him too, but what he could do?
nothing......

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 23rd, '06, 21:28

Junno was cute in GI !!!! PoiPoi, you really should watch it hehe and I should finish it too XD

but yup, everyone misses Uchi! :cry: even me! XD
btw, LJ is my new toy hehe and I found a lot of interesting things recently...have you seen eito's MS 2005.09.16 performance? (it's a really nice one :wub: they sang Sukiyanen, Osaka, Oh! ENKA and Mugendai) and at the end Yoko mentioned Uchi again!! I watched it like million times but I've never noticed it until I found the translation in debbie-chan's LJ. cute, isn't it?

oh 109109 download is finished :lol

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Apr 23rd, '06, 22:44

yamatsumi wrote: but yup, everyone misses Uchi! :cry: even me! XD
btw, LJ is my new toy hehe and I found a lot of interesting things recently...have you seen eito's MS 2005.09.16 performance? (it's a really nice one :wub: they sang Sukiyanen, Osaka, Oh! ENKA and Mugendai) and at the end Yoko mentioned Uchi again!! I watched it like million times but I've never noticed it until I found the translation in debbie-chan's LJ. cute, isn't it?

oh 109109 download is finished :lol
and a lot of Subaru :P
everyone missed Uchi! u know that :)
yappa sukiyanen this Ms perf^^

PoiPoi

Post by PoiPoi » Apr 24th, '06, 13:31

yamatsumi wrote:...have you seen eito's MS 2005.09.16 performance?
i think i have it..... *checking*..... the file is named special medley and there's no date >.< but i think it is that performance u r talking about since they sing sukiyanen + mugendai and they are having these "weirdo-suns"... but i never watched the whole one since there is no uchi :cry: i can't watch anything Kanjani-Ryo without uchi... it just doesn't feel right... the baby is missing XD (thou i did watch the whole Spirits concert... >.<;;)

even though i love kat-tun more than anything right now, junno is... i dunno... his MEGA smile & cold jokes kinda scare me >__<;; [but he DID look good in Happy!]

ryo+yama-p lover

Post by ryo+yama-p lover » Apr 25th, '06, 10:29

i wonder how johnny knew that Kame and jin would turn out as super hot bishies >.<;;;
poipoi, according to this interview my frend and i watched, jin wasnt picked to be in Johnny's Entertainment originally. The people who are picked have their names put on this noticeboard thingy-majig and jin saw his name tag on the floor and stuck it on the board. What happened was his name fell out while they were carrying the rejected pile away :lol

PoiPoi

Post by PoiPoi » Apr 25th, '06, 14:41

ryo+yama-p lover wrote:poipoi, according to this interview my frend and i watched, jin wasnt picked to be in Johnny's Entertainment originally. The people who are picked have their names put on this noticeboard thingy-majig and jin saw his name tag on the floor and stuck it on the board. What happened was his name fell out while they were carrying the rejected pile away :lol
huh?? never heard of that before... which interview are you referring to? :scratch:
Jin said himself at Hey!x3 that when he didn't see his number on the board of the ones that passed the audition he thought it was over. But when he was going to return the number-plate he didn't know where (of course he didn't know... he's bakanishi)... so he asked an old man at the audition and that man turned out to be Johnny himself... and then Johnny told him to stay (haha, it was super fun to watch Jin imitate Johnny XD). **and Kame said that Jin was telling the truth** :cheers:

ryo+yama-p lover

Post by ryo+yama-p lover » Apr 29th, '06, 06:46

ahh yea that epi of HEYHEYHEY.. i must have gotten the details wrong sorry :P

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 29th, '06, 21:34

PoiPoi wrote:aso0omy-chan there are no more hardsubs of GI... only soft subs :cry:

woa~~h! arigatou~ gozaimashita~!

thank god there is soft subs, I thought there wasn't >__< cuz I really wanna watch it!
yeah, I missed Uchi to0o TT__TT but............................>_<'
and Junno is chou kawaii to0o, so, I still can watch it!

sankyu desu~ again! ^_~

kimuman

Post by kimuman » Apr 29th, '06, 21:56

After watching all series starring by Nishikido, I have become a nishikido-addict.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ :alcoholic:
Attachments
Love this photo: Ryo-chan &amp; YamaPi..
Love this photo: Ryo-chan & YamaPi..
nishikido_ryo-41.JPG (104.1 KiB) Viewed 3247 times

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Apr 30th, '06, 21:15

eh but why does ryo looks so short in that pic compare to pi? and look so young? i thought they are almost the same age if not the same

heh but i like ryo after he quit plucking his eyebrow.

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » May 1st, '06, 17:10

milleu87 wrote:eh but why does ryo looks so short in that pic compare to pi? and look so young? i thought they are almost the same age if not the same

heh but i like ryo after he quit plucking his eyebrow.
becouse ryo is shorter than P!
and ryo is older^^
about P
Birth Date: 9 April 1985
Height: 174cm

about Ryo
Date of birth: 3 November 1984
Height: 170 cm

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 1st, '06, 21:10

here is another pic of chibi ryo-tan and pi-chan! chou~ kawaii~!
hehe, but dont u think that in this pic ryo-tan looks like he is in grade 1 and Pi-chan in grade 5?? :wub: :wub: hontou~ ni~ kawaii~ ne~ chibi ryo-tan soshite pi-chan, ne?!
Attachments
wa~~~i, hontou~ ni~ chou~ kawaii~
wa~~~i, hontou~ ni~ chou~ kawaii~
lidoryoyamapi032mt.jpg (75.56 KiB) Viewed 3349 times

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » May 1st, '06, 21:16

yeah. i mean ryo looks like a kid you know . and pi so big. but ryo is much much cuter.

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 1st, '06, 21:21

yea~h, he is chou~ kawaii when he was a kid not now >_< and I like pi-chan more!

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » May 1st, '06, 21:24

i think i like ryo better because i fall in love with his character in 1 litre of tears

he is so kakkoi in there and the way he responds to aya * drooling*

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 1st, '06, 21:30

I dunno, but somehow I didnt like it, but the thing I like in his character that he is kind, but pi-chan OMG~ I like everything about him! :wub:

off topic, gomen ne >_<'

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 1st, '06, 23:10

here is another pic of chibi ryo-tan I just found it ^_~
Attachments
kawaii, ne?
kawaii, ne?
birthday_ryo1.jpg (117.8 KiB) Viewed 3336 times

xwishingxmyxstar85x

Post by xwishingxmyxstar85x » May 2nd, '06, 00:36

Ryo chan is my faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaav person in NEWS!!!

he's dammmn hot :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
I'm really crazy about him ^_^ I think he's better looking than any others.
here are some pics :)

[img]http://nishikido-ryo.com/image/img_03-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images ... doRyou.jpg[/img]
[img]http://happie-net.com/pic/name/news/pic ... hikido.gif[/img]
[img]http://members.tripod.com/luv_nishikido/ryo_index08.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/1175/ryo6yb.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/k ... oPiRyo.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ ... hikido.jpg[/img]
[img]http://soapdoll.pe.kr/tt/attach/0123/05 ... 594216.jpg[/img]

these are making me droooool :w00t:

ryo+yama-p lover

Post by ryo+yama-p lover » May 2nd, '06, 10:38

xwishingxmyxstar85x, ryo is awesomeness,yea? :D but then i cant decide between ryo and pi: you have ryo who's the cute kid who you can resist when he's excited about something :w00t: and then u have pi the crazy cute hunk who's just absolutely heart-melting when he does his cute little hand movements and when he has his serious face on (a.k.a kurosagi) :wub: :wub:

HARD DECISION :cussing: (for me at least)

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » May 2nd, '06, 14:20

pleas dont! Ryotan blondie! why????
i dont like his blondie hair style!
demo, demo, i like this pic from cherish single! he have nice smile there! :wub:

xwishingxmyxstar85x

Post by xwishingxmyxstar85x » May 3rd, '06, 00:06

ryo+yama-p lover, i dunno which one to choose either :blink ...but i prefer ryouchan :roll
i love pi in nobuta and kurosagi. but i don't know, i don't find him much more attractive than cuteeeeee ryooooooooooooo :D

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » May 3rd, '06, 22:09

it takes me awhile to be convince that pi is cute but ryo is like in a snap. ryo is the reason i start saving artist pictures

xwishingxmyxstar85x

Post by xwishingxmyxstar85x » May 4th, '06, 17:10

Yeah same with me as well :D
ryochan is really really attractive >_<

Unknown_Twelve

Post by Unknown_Twelve » May 5th, '06, 07:01

same here too!! i guess you can say he's the first one i began liking celebrities.. before it was all about anime.. but that was before.. now it's nishikido!

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 6th, '06, 13:14

ryo is sooo kawaiii in the pix...thanks asoOomy-chan

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 6th, '06, 13:41

ha~~i, he is chou~ kawaii when he was a kid!
dou~ itashimashite~ ^__~

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » May 28th, '06, 19:55

so quiet here!
ppl, didnt watch ap! why? its really good drama!
ryo-tan as always kawaii! cant wait 5sub ep!

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 28th, '06, 22:59

if you guys are interested in honjani I uploaded Yakiniku ep (2005-06-07). check my livejournal for links :-)

Asami, I'm sure everyone are glued to the screen watching AP so they don't have time to post here ne :mrgreen:

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » May 29th, '06, 06:49

yamatsumi wrote: Asami, I'm sure everyone are glued to the screen watching AP so they don't have time to post here ne :mrgreen:
hehehehe, no way!
becouse of Kurosagi, ppl forget about Ryo-tan! :cry:
thats why, they dont post here! :cry:
poor Ryo-tan!

nimble_treason

Post by nimble_treason » May 29th, '06, 06:57

That's not true~, I could never forget my sexy osaka man. :wub: I love him to death. He's so cute in Attention please.
Though I really fell in love with Yamapi when I started listening j-pop and watching dorama, and I still adore him, Ryo stole my heart. He's just unbelievable in so many ways. *daydreaming*

yamatsumi : thank you so much for that! I'll check it out when I get home from school. ^__^

Spread the Ryo-chan love~! *jumps around throwing red roses*

ryo+yama-p lover

Post by ryo+yama-p lover » May 29th, '06, 10:21

thanks so much for the pics, aso0omy-chan!!! i've been watching every episode of Attention Please and i cried when i saw ep 5!!! you know that scene where aya and him are in the pilot seat set? my god... :cry:

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » May 29th, '06, 10:48

nimble_treason wrote:That's not true~, I could never forget my sexy osaka man. :wub: I love him to death. He's so cute in Attention please.
Though I really fell in love with Yamapi when I started listening j-pop and watching dorama, and I still adore him, Ryo stole my heart. He's just unbelievable in so many ways. *daydreaming*
hahahaha, last post here was 05 may, so it was loooooooong ago!
i belive, that P is more popular and his drama, than Ryo-tan and AP!
why? becouse its so quiet here! post ppl post!

nimble_treason

Post by nimble_treason » May 29th, '06, 11:01

Asami Yuhka wrote:hahahaha, last post here was 05 may, so it was loooooooong ago!
i belive, that P is more popular and his drama, than Ryo-tan and AP!
why? becouse its so quiet here! post ppl post!
LOL, I admit it was a long time no posts. But it doesn't mean Ryo-chan's forgotten.
He must have lots of lazy fans like me who don't share their love and keep it to themselves. :roll Or something like that. And I'm not arguing about Pi being more popular, I think it's true. And I don't care. I adore both of them.

Well, from now on, I try to post here more, share pictures. Everything necessary.

And now, if you already haven't seen this, you people should learn how sensitive Ryo-chan's ears are. (Just saw this myself. :wub: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgmG4p4Q ... kido%20ryo

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » May 29th, '06, 11:14

I like Ryo.^^ First saw him in 1 Liter of Tears, he's sooo kawaii :wub:
AP and Kurosagi both series are great^^

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » May 29th, '06, 12:50

nimble_treason wrote: LOL, I admit it was a long time no posts. But it doesn't mean Ryo-chan's forgotten.
He must have lots of lazy fans like me who don't share their love and keep it to themselves. :roll Or something like that. And I'm not arguing about Pi being more popular, I think it's true. And I don't care. I adore both of them.
i hope so! becouse Ryo-tan is great person, actor, wel l(dont kill) ok, but not great!
when i saw him in ichi rittoru, i really wanted to watch more with him! and now in AP...its great dorama, but still ueto isnt my fav actress(dont kill)

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 29th, '06, 13:21

nimble_treason wrote:yamatsumi : thank you so much for that! I'll check it out when I get home from school. ^__^

Spread the Ryo-chan love~! *jumps around throwing red roses*
no problem hehe just sharing the love :D have fun watching :-)

nimble_treason wrote:And now, if you already haven't seen this, you people should learn how sensitive Ryo-chan's ears are. (Just saw this myself. :wub: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgmG4p4Q ... kido%20ryo
bwahaha ryo was so funny XD and hina was laughing at him all the time LOOL I can accept hina's hairstyle if he has it made like that but I still want him to cut his hair short :P
do you know what's the date of this sukaJ ep? I wanna have it hehe I don't like sukaJ as much as honjani & urajani so I download it only occasionally but it seems that those new eps are a lot better than the old once...maybe I should start watching sukaJ as well :lol

MokaGirl

Post by MokaGirl » May 29th, '06, 13:22

Ive seen AP only up to eps 4 * hint hint Kioku's help :mrgreen: *. so far it's enjoyable.

demo, I admit I'm following it basically bcuz of Ryo. I don't mind Aya. but somepart are quite predictable or cliche. ... we see it coming ... I hope the following episode will be more catchy ... for me. I have yet to believe in their chemistry onscreen.

back at Ryo ... HE'S HOT !!! I grow to like him in 1 litre of Tears. liking both character and actor ... and the feeling has continued with Attention Please. He didn't impressed me at first sight. I thought he looked like my younger cousin. but .. after that ... :wub: there's something hunky about him ...

oh and like Chibi Ryo pics. kawaii desu !!! Tks for sharing aso0omy-chan !

nimble_treason

Post by nimble_treason » May 29th, '06, 17:42

Asami Yuhka: For some reason, I don't like Ueto that much either. She's cute and all.. but especially in AP, I find her character annoying sometimes. *runs away from Ueto fans* Gomen! Like MokaGirl said, they don't "click" that well. Like in Ichi Rittoru, I think he and Sawajiri Erika make such a good screen couple.
The main reason I watch AP is Ryo-chan, I have to admit. I think I would be too bored to watch it without him. It's not the best dorama of this season, but I still wait for the next episode of it as much as I wait Kurosagi's because of Ryo. :lol

yamatsumi: the episode was aired 05/24/2006. I asked the person who uploaded it at youtube if she could have sent it to me but she had already deleted it. :cry: I want it. :lol And I'll keep on searching, though I didn't find it at jpopsuki, where I usually download from. So if you're going to look for it and happen to find it before me, let me know, ne~? ^^ (off-topic (well I'm always) but my hard disk is so full I'm missing all the good shows. *sobsob*)
In my opinion, Hina's hair is just a little bit too long for him. LOL I like it long, but not THAT long.

And MokaGirl, if your cousin looks anything like Ryo you need to introduce him to me. :wub: j/k~

Few scans. (BIG ones, and only two because my comp doesn't like me right now.)

[img]http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/3861 ... 7jn.th.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/5541 ... 0fh.th.jpg[/img]

credits: http://www.hadaka.de/

Hontouni kakkoi. :wub: His smile makes me weak everytime. It just lights up his whole face.