[Discussion] Kisarazu Cat's Eye

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
neme_chan

[Discussion] Kisarazu Cat's Eye

Post by neme_chan » Apr 21st, '06, 04:43

So who is watching or has watched it? :)

I just watched the ending... It's a drama I really enjoyed, from the beginning to the end! Not having found a thread about it here, I thought of opening one myself. So, how do you like this unusual jdrama?

Ayisha18

Post by Ayisha18 » Apr 23rd, '06, 12:34

Currently watching this and laughing almost every minute of the series. It's the kind of series that you don't really have to think...you just have to watch how it all plays out and be thoroughly entertained along the way. I like all the characters all but I have to say I love Bambi best. :)

janblurr

Post by janblurr » Apr 23rd, '06, 19:53

great stuff, wonderful ending, thumbs up! :cheers:

2triky

Post by 2triky » Apr 23rd, '06, 19:56

janblurr wrote:great stuff, wonderful ending, thumbs up! :cheers:
i think this is a dorama you'll either love or hate...i personally laughed some much at the knuckeheaded antics of the main characters i throughly enjoyed it. a triumph of silliness and laughter.

japanese comedy @ a zenith.

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Apr 24th, '06, 03:14

Each episode becomes a favorite everytime I finish it...I didnt even realize it was the end till I've reach it. I dont know what to hate about this series as long as you dont take it seriously coz the writer obviously isn't serious while he was writing the script. Nonetheless, his ideas are creative and wacky as hell...as always. It's an absolutely 100% fun drama. I love the directing style, the bottom innings and the characterization of the five kisarazu boys.
I didnt care much about the characters at first, especially Bambi and Ucchie coz that's the first time I've seen them act in a drama. I see Bambi's face on some of the avatars and also a lot of fangirling on the Arashi thread. He's not really good looking so what's so great about him? But I began to see his boyish appeal as I saw more of him and his loyal crush for Mohko.
Ani, probably the prettiest boy of the bunch, and the funniest after Bussan. One scene that pops out in my mind was the deal with the old man and his almond oil. That was sick T_T. I felt like laughing and throwing up at the same time.
There's also Master who calls his wife, "Sempai" and the proud owner of the Kisarazu quaters. Beeru! Beeru! Beeru! hehehe
Ucchie...the star of the bottom innings. Gotta love the double 007 spectacle at episode 6.
And last but not least, my favorite of all, Bussan. Ahhhh, I love Okada Junichi. He has charisma for comedy. There are so many scenes that bring a big smile on my face whenever I remember them.
Some spoilers on random episodes:
When tarzan goes to the big city :lol :lol and his shameless chanting of kisarazu cat's! meow! in a crowded street in Tokyo.
Their band perfrmance(the pratice and the stage one) when Bussan shows off his singing abilities...the pose, the dancing, the towel around his neck.
I was suspecting the teacher-student relationship, and I wasnt supportive of the idea at first. Good thing, they didnt really develop it. He falls for some random girl at the end. Satoshi Tsumabuki as a guest is a nice surprise too, hehehe. :wub:

There's also a long list of other memorable characters worth mentioning. Even if they only show up for one episode, Kudo Kankuro will make sure you'll remember them.
This is one drama I would watch more than once. I'll probably laugh again when I see those scenes.
When I first read the synopsis at jdorama, I was picturing a melodrama about a dying boy. I was wrong...I totally missed the mark. And then I saw the first episode, and got a basic idea about the plot. I thought it's going to be like an Ocean's eleven gang kind of thing. Close...but not really. I wont comment about the stealing abilities of the Cats...but, hey...they still end up getting what they want, right.

Thank you jtv for bringing and finishing this new favorite dorama of mine. The release sched was amazing as well. I'll be looking forward for the Nihon series. :salut:

Prince of Moles

Post by Prince of Moles » Apr 24th, '06, 10:53

Yeah this is a great series. I managed to get a good quality subtitled version so I am going to try and show it to other people.

I think your character assessments are spot on Jaycee, but my favorite is probably Ucchie. The randomness of that guy is just too much.
Plus I loved that secret at the end.
My dad's a CIA spy!
It's a well constructed series. Too bad that it was on the short side, 9 eps instead of 11 eps. But considering it's baseball, that pretty much can't be helped.

PS
It's Cat's Eye.
Last edited by Prince of Moles on Apr 27th, '06, 00:31, edited 1 time in total.

neme_chan

Post by neme_chan » Apr 25th, '06, 01:39

yaaaay! I'm so happy to see some responses in my thread! :)

Kisarazu really was quite a surprise for me. The review in Jdorama gave me a completely different idea of what the plot would be... I really thought it would be a melodrama until I checked the viewer's reviews and they all said it was so much fun! I had heard of JTV releasing it, and was also beginning to watch IWGP, by the same director, so I thought I'd give it a try... and ended up loving every minute of it :)

I guess it's safe to say the characters are one of the main things that make the series so great, if not the main thing. As you watch the story, you really do get attached to them, in different ways. Gotta love the boyish silliness of the main five guys, all their funny and/or touching moments, and the little everyday, or not so "everyday", happenings of that little town. Kudos to the cast, which did a really good job in portraying the characters, all of them, from the main ones to the supporting roles. And the ending didn't disappoint me, either.. it had exactly the right amounts of everything, as did all the rest of the series.

There's no one I really dislike..but my favorite character is definitely Bussan. I know Bambi has a loyal fan(girl)base, but I'm still with Bussan to the end! :) I could never imagine Okada Junichi had that good a sense for comedy, by the way!

If we could mention anything bad, it is that those 9 episodes passed by too fast... but, you need nine for a baseball team, right? :)

Kudos to JTV for their fast and high-quality translation, additional notes and release :) Love you guys!

..sorry for the long-winded post, everyone!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Apr 25th, '06, 02:00

I watched this drama in under 24 hours... I think that's a new record for me :P

it was really funny and probably had the best ending possible

bAkaBaKasHiiGurL

Post by bAkaBaKasHiiGurL » Apr 25th, '06, 13:01

hey i quite like the drama which have a completely different plot from the rest of the jdrama i watched... it is just so funny and the cast are great too... every episode has a very unexpected ending with none other than uchie who save the day... it is a heartwarming drama fill with laughter with a bit of sorrow part in it... the storyline is just great with a bit of twist here and there...

the characters... really have to give thumb up for them.... they really carry the character welll... just love the cats eye group. bussan, bambi, masta, ani and uchie.... however much i like sakurai sho... i really love uchie character in the drama... full of mystery... and the kisarazu theme song(the song they make when they decide to form the band) is just so addictive... :thumleft:

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » May 21st, '06, 12:23

I love this drama... It make me laugh every episode...Recommend to those who looking for crazy, weird, and funny drama... This is the one you should watch....

Kisarazu Cat Eye....Meow!....Meow!....Meow!...... :D

snowflakez

Post by snowflakez » Jun 30th, '06, 06:41

hmm someone recommended this drama to me but I haven't watched it yet. What's this drama about? .. Who are the casts? =p .. *wants to know more info before watching* .. XD

neme_chan

Post by neme_chan » Jul 2nd, '06, 12:43

Hm.. you can start by taking a look at the link for Kisarazu in jdorama.com (http://jdorama.com/drama.645.htm) ... there's info about the plot and the cast there. Just don't read the reviews, cause they have spoilers! ^_^ And, don't let the synopsis make you think it's a serious drama.. Kisarazu can be touching, but most of the time it's lots of fun :)

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jul 12th, '06, 13:58

i didn't even know this thread exist. omg i love this series. i basically dl it because i had nothing to watch and boy it was sooooooo goooood.

i laugh so much in every episode.their antics is just hilarious. i watched some of the scene repetitively.it was crazy.

my favorite character is bussan and ani. i love them.

mcg

Post by mcg » Jul 12th, '06, 17:38

I watched them, has somebody watched the Nihon series? Was that a movie? And what about the World Series? I read those would be out soon...

Hikaru123

Post by Hikaru123 » Aug 2nd, '06, 19:36

[quote="mcg"]I watched them, has somebody watched the Nihon series? Was that a movie?[quote]
Yeah, I also want to know this... please :unsure:

House

Post by House » Aug 11th, '06, 20:23

This show looks really good (reminds me of stand up) from the little bit I've seen of it.

But I can't find it for download anywhere. The search on this site brings up nothing oddly. -sorrow- Did I overlook some obvious place?

Thanks in advance.

cel

Post by cel » Aug 12th, '06, 00:52

Hi! you can find it in J-tv

House

Post by House » Aug 12th, '06, 01:20

You, my friend, are the ****.

Sadly there is only one seed. The waiting game has begun. Thanks.

Know any more shows like this?

AngelicLayer

Post by AngelicLayer » Aug 28th, '06, 15:30

I just noticed that you can dl this drama on J-tv , but is this japanese or english subbed?

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Aug 28th, '06, 15:40

All J-TV's projects are English subbed, I'm sure the files are probably available on clubbox somewhere, check out the japanese clubbox thread to see.

dcunited

Post by dcunited » Aug 30th, '06, 07:52

I didnt have good expectations for this series, but i liked it turned out to be really good and quite funny. I've heard there is suppose to be a movie, does anyone know when or if it has come out?

aNaStAsIa7

English subtitles for J dramas

Post by aNaStAsIa7 » Aug 30th, '06, 14:18

Hi can anyone tell me where I can find the english subtitle for this drama (Kisarazu Cat's Eye)? I am also looking for english subtitles for Densha otoko? Why am i having so much difficulty finding eng subtitles for J Dramas? Unlike K dramas are easier.

Also when a torrent's Subtitle section says "Raw", what does it mean?

Thanks for any replies

neme_chan

Re: English subtitles for J dramas

Post by neme_chan » Aug 30th, '06, 22:15

aNaStAsIa7 wrote:Hi can anyone tell me where I can find the english subtitle for this drama (Kisarazu Cat's Eye)? I am also looking for english subtitles for Densha otoko? Why am i having so much difficulty finding eng subtitles for J Dramas? Unlike K dramas are easier.

Also when a torrent's Subtitle section says "Raw", what does it mean?

Thanks for any replies

You can find Kisarazu Cat's Eyes in the website for JTV, the group who subbed it: http://jtv-tracker.clubbed.org/

A "raw" file is a file in which subs are not included... in that case, you have to get the subs as a separate file and load them with the video file. I 'm not very good at explaining it, but you can check the FAQ ( http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15864 ), under "Subtitle related questions".

here's a lot of subtitle files for jdrama in D-Addicts.. you just need to learn how to use them. Come back if you're left with some doubts :)

neme_chan

Post by neme_chan » Aug 30th, '06, 22:20

House wrote:You, my friend, are the ****.

Sadly there is only one seed. The waiting game has begun. Thanks.

Know any more shows like this?
Try Tiger & Dragon! You can find it in the torrent section, and there are complete subs in English :)

I was under the impression that the movie should be out sometime this year, but now I'm not sure.. will check it again.

kvertand

Post by kvertand » Sep 1st, '06, 04:21

Dunno how I overlooked this thread for so long, but...This is an awesome show, one of my all-time favorites. It's actually refreshing to see a show that doesn't take itself seriously one bit...(spoilers)
even to the end. I really thought Busan was dead, haha. But keeping in spirit with the show, it didn't allow itself get bogged down with that kind of melodrama.
Not that I don't appreciate serious dramas, but there are plenty of other shows for that. Cat's Eye is all about laughing till your lung bursts :D

aNaStAsIa7

Post by aNaStAsIa7 » Sep 2nd, '06, 09:53

neme_chan wrote: You can find Kisarazu Cat's Eyes in the website for JTV, the group who subbed it: http://jtv-tracker.clubbed.org/

A "raw" file is a file in which subs are not included... in that case, you have to get the subs as a separate file and load them with the video file. I 'm not very good at explaining it, but you can check the FAQ ( http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15864 ), under "Subtitle related questions".

here's a lot of subtitle files for jdrama in D-Addicts.. you just need to learn how to use them. Come back if you're left with some doubts :)
Hi Neme,
The http://jtv-tracker.clubbed.org/ that you sent me, are they all with eng subtitles? Not mentioned in the website, so I just want to confirm. Thanks

hakuharu

Post by hakuharu » Sep 2nd, '06, 10:16

aNaStAsIa7 wrote:Hi Neme,
The http://jtv-tracker.clubbed.org/ that you sent me, are they all with eng subtitles? Not mentioned in the website, so I just want to confirm. Thanks
Hi aNaStAsIa7, see what lowest posted 2 posts before you :foot:

and neme_chan, is Tiger & Dragon equally ... surreal as Kisarazu? Because I liked Kisarazu not only for the characters and the plot - which I thought was hilarious btw - but also because of this certain unpredictability (<-- word???) and, how to describe it... some sequences where like the few moments when you are yet dreaming but half awake... Is Tiger & Dragon something like this?

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Sep 6th, '06, 05:48

aNaStAsIa7 wrote:
neme_chan wrote: You can find Kisarazu Cat's Eyes in the website for JTV, the group who subbed it: http://jtv-tracker.clubbed.org/

Hi Neme,
How did you miss the links on the page, to jtv's main page which tells you all about JTV/

melz

Post by melz » Oct 7th, '06, 16:33

Does anyone know where you can download the movie? And if there are engliash subs for it?

ap

Post by ap » Nov 9th, '06, 02:43

melz wrote:Does anyone know where you can download the movie? And if there are engliash subs for it?
glad you asked

http://jtv-forum.clubbed.org/index.php? ... entry32063

ap

Mjcool

Any chance of getting Kisarazu Cat's Eye: World Series?

Post by Mjcool » Feb 2nd, '07, 16:25

No hurry, just wondering if it's on the radar or not.

Mjcool

Post by Mjcool » Feb 4th, '07, 03:16

Please?

Takekaze

Post by Takekaze » Feb 4th, '07, 12:39

Kisarazu Cat's Eyes - World Series is a movie, to be released on DVD in Japan on May 2nd, so you won't, ever, find it here (it's called d-addicts for a reason, you know).

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Feb 5th, '07, 04:29

Japan-TV fansub released this a while ago. They took their tracker down and transfered their files to D-addicts, but I don't see these files in the torrent list. Here is the link to the release announcement on J-TV's forum http://jtv-forum.clubbed.org/index.php?showtopic=3801.

Takekaze

Post by Takekaze » Feb 5th, '07, 07:41

That's "Nihon Series", not "World Series", which was, pretty much, a re-cut of the drama.

World Series is this:

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 5th, '07, 12:54

IN J-TV's site it appears as one of their future projects, but they haven't acquired the dvd's yet, so we shall be patient to watch this subbed, Ne?

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Feb 6th, '07, 04:07

Oops, my bad. :P If I had actually read the thread I linked to I would have known that hehe.

Cinemade

Post by Cinemade » Feb 9th, '07, 05:30

Takekaze wrote:That's "Nihon Series", not "World Series", which was, pretty much, a re-cut of the drama.

World Series is this:
"Nihon Series" wasn't a re-cut of the drama...it actually continued after the drama from what I recall. I believe "World Series" will be doing the same in that it will continue from where "Nihon Series" left off.

vampirehunter-d

Kisarazu cats

Post by vampirehunter-d » Mar 4th, '07, 12:19

Does anyone know where I can get the song lyrics for 'Kisarazu cats' iether in Japanese or English? and what is the name of the song that ends 'Kisarazu cats 'the movie'?

Thanks guys!

Kenedaa

Post by Kenedaa » Mar 4th, '07, 13:02

I've just watched the dorama so i'm not sure about the movies but here what i found on the net:

Music from the jdorama "Kisarazu Cat's Eye" and it's two movies. "Seaside Bye Bye" by Kisarazu Cat's Eye feat MCU is the main theme song for the 2nd movie. Arashi's "A Day in our Life" was the theme song for the jdorama and first movie.

I hope It can help you ^^

vampirehunter-d

Post by vampirehunter-d » Mar 5th, '07, 07:52

Thanks man. I will research what you said.

I really appreciate your time !

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 6th, '07, 17:33

I can't find the movie, anyone know where it may be uploaded/available to buy? send me a message if you know, or reply here =).

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 6th, '07, 17:38

The best drama EVER made! Sooooo hilarious...

Pity it was only 9 eps ;(.

Kenedaa

Post by Kenedaa » Mar 6th, '07, 20:02

vampirehunter-d wrote:Does anyone know where I can get the song lyrics for 'Kisarazu cats' iether in Japanese or English? and what is the name of the song that ends 'Kisarazu cats 'the movie'?

Thanks guys!
You're welcome
By the way, if you find the translations, could you post it here.
I'm also interested but too lazy to go on looking ... ^^

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 25th, '07, 17:47

Anyone know where to download the movie? atm it's up@youtube and I am watching it but want it in bigger screen >_<

MedallionEchelon

Post by MedallionEchelon » Mar 27th, '07, 22:46

I noticed J-TV did the Nihon Series, but I can't find it on the D-Addicts tracker. Anyone know where I may be able to pick it up? Thanks

mcg

Post by mcg » Mar 28th, '07, 11:01

It was on their tracker, but for several reason they shot it down and moved torrents into here, maybe they'll upload it sometimes soon. If not, let us know, cos I would try uploading it again somewhere for you (cos it's J-TV not mine), I've got it saved in a dvd. Maybe using a P2P program I could get it sent to you, better than split it to a direct download link.

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 28th, '07, 11:30

Hopefully someone will upload it here soon =D. I wana see it badly :S

Misato-san

Post by Misato-san » Mar 28th, '07, 12:09

the Nihon series is a movie and d-addicts don't list movies :(
But you can find it on a livejournal community called jdramas ^___^

it is so great... I miss Bussan, Ani and the others so much... and I'm waiting for their last film together...

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Apr 2nd, '07, 04:47

JTV can't upload the Nihon Series here since it's considered a Movie. Sorry,

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Apr 2nd, '07, 06:23

Kamui6 wrote:JTV can't upload the Nihon Series here since it's considered a Movie. Sorry,
Can you guys please upload it at other trackers, maybe FSS or Jpopsuki?
I have it but my connection is not good enough to seed upload the whole movie on a tracker. Hopefully somebody will be kind enough to share this AWESOME movie via torrent.

To the JTV subbers, thanks for your hardwork & looking forward to your World Sereies release.
YASSAI MOSSAI!!! :D

kukuri
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kukuri » Apr 10th, '07, 14:21

aishoni2 wrote: Can you guys please upload it at other trackers, maybe FSS or Jpopsuki?
I have it but my connection is not good enough to seed upload the whole movie on a tracker. Hopefully somebody will be kind enough to share this AWESOME movie via torrent.

To the JTV subbers, thanks for your hardwork & looking forward to your World Sereies release.
YASSAI MOSSAI!!! :D
You can get it in our irc.chatspike.net or in our forum by direct download.

hafiz27

Post by hafiz27 » Apr 27th, '07, 09:57

hye

l0nEr

Post by l0nEr » May 6th, '07, 10:59

Did anybody sub the world series? or do anybody know where i might be able to get them? Thanks.

Hikaru123

Post by Hikaru123 » May 6th, '07, 18:06

l0nEr wrote:Did anybody sub the world series? or do anybody know where i might be able to get them? Thanks.
same doubt here >___<

l0nEr

Post by l0nEr » May 7th, '07, 06:31

Actually i was kind of disappointed with the nihon series, watched it last night. Kind of lame and crappy. The drama was actually kind of lame too, but not as bad as the nihon series.

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » May 7th, '07, 06:48

I laughed all through watching both the drama serial & movie.
Ozzy reciting Macbeth is wicked.
Bussan love song was awesome. Does anybody have an mp3 of it? Did they ever release "the Legend of The Red Bridge"?

vampirehunter-d

Post by vampirehunter-d » May 7th, '07, 07:19

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can get the firs Kisarazu cat's eye movie from. I already have the second movie. The strange thing is I have never even see the first one subbed. What is the name of the first movie?

Thankyou !

Hikaru123

Post by Hikaru123 » May 7th, '07, 07:38

vampirehunter-d wrote:Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can get the firs Kisarazu cat's eye movie from. I already have the second movie. The strange thing is I have never even see the first one subbed. What is the name of the first movie?

Thankyou !
The first movie is Nihon Series, I downloaded it from emule (and also the subtitles). You also can see it subbed on youtube.
Do you have the second?? Where did you download it??

vampirehunter-d

Thankyou !

Post by vampirehunter-d » May 8th, '07, 10:52

Thankyou !

I bought the second on ebay.

l0nEr

Post by l0nEr » May 11th, '07, 01:04

I love your answer. Haha. Is there English subs in it? is it original?

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » May 11th, '07, 02:50

l0nEr wrote:
I was about to ask that too

oh.. read somewhere Ani - Tsukamoto Takashi, is getting married/already hitched with a baby on the way. I'm still not sure which one is right but yeah, Taka-chan is out of the market (ugh..sounded like an old lady..but whatever).
Congratulation Ani!
Maybe they had a Kisaruzu Cat's reunion on his wedding day.
"U..u..uchie, U..u..uchie, Busaaan, Bambii, Masterr,.. Ani."

vampirehunter-d

Post by vampirehunter-d » May 11th, '07, 04:10

Hi,

Yes,the second movie has English subs that are very good. This is an official release. When the second movie first came out it was shown at the Melbourne Asian film festival.
It's really worth while getting.

Jerome

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » May 11th, '07, 05:51

For a limit of time only Password is NL. Enjoy! ;)

http://www.mediamax.com/kamui6/Hosted/c ... 0DVD%20JTV

Hikaru123

Post by Hikaru123 » May 14th, '07, 20:29

l0nEr wrote:
O____o?
I only saw the first in ebay (Go Major is the 1st)

Hikaru123

Post by Hikaru123 » May 14th, '07, 20:31

Kamui6 wrote:For a limit of time only Password is NL. Enjoy! ;)

http://www.mediamax.com/kamui6/Hosted/c ... 0DVD%20JTV
I hope J-tv to sub the second :wub: :wub: :wub:

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » May 14th, '07, 23:49

Hikaru123 wrote: I hope J-tv to sub the second :wub: :wub: :wub:
What did kukuri say?

Don't quote my link... that's annoying.

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » May 15th, '07, 05:46

Wow~~~ You have a nice collection there, Kamui. Thanks for the dl link!
Finally, i can watch it. :cry: Yeyyy, thanks jtv! :wub:

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » May 24th, '07, 00:24

jaycee05 wrote:Wow~~~ You have a nice collection there, Kamui. Thanks for the dl link!
Finally, i can watch it. :cry: Yeyyy, thanks jtv! :wub:
You're welcome. :D

crimsondee

Post by crimsondee » May 29th, '07, 16:25

hi kamui6, i was wondering if you re-check the link, because it's not working :-(

it'd be great if i could kisarazu cat's eye movie from you. I've been searching for it for ages!

:lol thanks!

javinian

Post by javinian » May 29th, '07, 22:38

This dorama is one of my very favorites.

It's the one that made me realize how bad i can like unrealistic doramas. ;)

KuroRyu

Post by KuroRyu » May 29th, '07, 22:46

this drama is truly great! somewhat fuzzy plot in the start, but the great cast and direction pulls it of wonderfully! A true classic !!

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Jun 4th, '07, 23:14

crimsondee wrote:hi kamui6, i was wondering if you re-check the link, because it's not working :-(

it'd be great if i could kisarazu cat's eye movie from you. I've been searching for it for ages!

:lol thanks!
http://www.jtv-drama.net/

l0nEr

Post by l0nEr » Jun 6th, '07, 05:31

Eh. But im still looking for the World Series. please please.... any kind soul. :)

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Jun 14th, '07, 03:03

Wow just saw the movie. <3333333

The song that was played in the end credits, was it the song by KAT-TUN?