Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
yurrie

Post by yurrie » May 10th, '06, 02:40

i dun really remember how i ended up watchin goong ..
but i love it :wub:
its the only drama i watch over and over again :P

love jyh foreverrrr :wub:

yurrie

Post by yurrie » May 10th, '06, 07:07

anywayyyyy
i was watchin goong mv .. and there was a scene where shin going to Thai ..
hehehe i think it would be better if the movie include the same scene with the manhwa there =P
if you read the manhwa .. there was a scene where cg make some food for shin .. and she put a "colon blower" which makes shin got stomach ache on the way to england ..lol ..
i was wondering how jjh's face if the director did put that scene =P

aubrery

Post by aubrery » May 10th, '06, 13:05

I loVEd Princess h0urs! it was the best!! and i am now waiting for season 2!! good thing it will be aired in the phils. soon... so that my friends will undestand wat i am talking about!! hehe... aY0s!

fenix

Post by fenix » May 11th, '06, 05:12

IT's killing me, but does anyone know what "Myorn Nam Pyeong" means?

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » May 11th, '06, 05:21

just finished watching it and I'm really impressed...although most of it really dragged to me...but the final couple of ep I couldn't stop watching....can't wait until SEASON 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkaDink

Post by LinkaDink » May 11th, '06, 05:44

I love this show too!!! Too bad we have to wait until next year for season 2 -_-
But I feel so sorry for Yul... He's too cute to be left pitied

rubi

Post by rubi » May 11th, '06, 09:13

Yes I did love the show.. I kinda miss it.

I feel so sorry for Yul... he was my favorite character. I didn't like Shin very much, but he got better towards the end.

They should make season 2 all about Yul... hehe. If not, I probably won't watch it... not like it needs anything else.

Anyway, all them are pretty likable characters. I want to see more dramas staring these people! :lol

asiandreamer117
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by asiandreamer117 » May 11th, '06, 22:19

AHH!!... Goong... I just finished Episodes 12 and 13 on Youtube... thanks to whiteflower =)... WOW.. what a great drama....
I can't believe he kissed her and yet they denied everything!! Awww... I just love how he grabbed her and just KISSED her after she told him she'd be sad if ever they just saw each other on the streets...
Can somebody tell me how long this whole "denial of feelings" thing is going to last?!?

I am losing my wit here watching them...

Whooo... such a cute couple... I still thought Yul deserved Chaegyung more than Shin did though... *bummer*

Yeah.. season 2 sounds GREAT... I hope the first thing they do to it when it comes out is to add English subtitles... :) Couldn't watch any other way..

yurrie

Post by yurrie » May 12th, '06, 04:37

ehm ... that denial would be until eps 23 i think .. or 22 .. kinda forgot =P
Yul didnt deserve CG .. not at all =P
he's the one who made CG suffer literally ...
lol

-Linhi3-

Post by -Linhi3- » May 12th, '06, 05:04

yurrie wrote:ehm ... that denial would be until eps 23 i think .. or 22 .. kinda forgot =P
lol
I totally agree with you. Yul doesnt deserves CG at all, he made her suffered too much at the end just for his selfishness :x The more he loves her is the more that he'll hurts her. I understand that he loves her alott and truly wants to be by her side, but just think about it, CG alreadie tells him like a million times that she loves Shin and only Shin :-( .

hitrunningh

Post by hitrunningh » May 12th, '06, 06:26

asiandreamer117
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by asiandreamer117 » May 12th, '06, 21:20

-Linhi3- wrote:
yurrie wrote:ehm ... that denial would be until eps 23 i think .. or 22 .. kinda forgot =P
lol
I totally agree with you. Yul doesnt deserves CG at all, he made her suffered too much at the end just for his selfishness :x The more he loves her is the more that he'll hurts her. I understand that he loves her alott and truly wants to be by her side, but just think about it, CG alreadie tells him like a million times that she loves Shin and only Shin :-( .
Awww... really?

I thought Yul was so cute... I just got to the episode where he told the queen mother that there was someone in his mind that he wanted to marry, but he didn't think the timing was right yet for him to tell everyone.

Wow... but I felt awful when Shin punched Yul... what the heck...

I supposed I can't help but want Shin and CG together now... they're too cute... and CG tries so hard to stand his coldness.... I just finished episode 15 and I thought it was adorable what he did in front of the reporters!! (don't want to spoil anything ^_^)

EPISODE 22?!?! WOW!!!... I guess I have a long way to go!!

yurrie

Post by yurrie » May 13th, '06, 06:08

well 16 is great ...
but after 16... its going down down down ...
hehehe

shin is the best...

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » May 13th, '06, 19:14

does anyone remembered in which episode did shin n CG went off to the seaside??

my comp crashed so i lost all my episodes!!

i was devastated! all my goong n other dramas gone
...so now i'm just collecting my fav ep from all the drama's i've watched, that way i'll save space too
tho i have a huge prob with goong, i'm sorry i love you n bali - it seems like all the ep are a must keep

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » May 13th, '06, 19:49

KIM JUNG HOON IS AWESOME> HE IS SUCHA NICE GUY

yurrie

Post by yurrie » May 13th, '06, 23:25

the one they go to the beach is ep 16 =)

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » May 14th, '06, 05:50

thanx!

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » May 14th, '06, 07:34

episode 16 is difinitely worth watching... the next was kinda of depressing but they got it on waves on the 2 last eppies...

asiandreamer117
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by asiandreamer117 » May 15th, '06, 22:33

buffyreg wrote:episode 16 is difinitely worth watching... the next was kinda of depressing but they got it on waves on the 2 last eppies...
Oh.. I totally agree...

LIke.. the three episodes after that were Awful.. I sorta just skipped over bits and pieces of it....

Wow... hahaha... the last episode (as it is in all great great Korean dramas) was the most uplifting episode out of all of them... it made me smile the most... especially when she asked him to untie her scarf...

WOWOWOWOWOWOW....

This series was DEFINITELY one of the best I've EVER seen in my life... yes... *nod nod*

I've been asking around... is there a special discussion for the OST of Goong? I have all the songs.. so I was wondering if there was a special place to share OSTs?....

Ahh... Goong.. a GREAT series.. =)

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo » May 16th, '06, 01:19

kyaa hello all!! I am now a major Goong fan, I watched the entire series 4 days straight this week I was so addicted. I thought 24 episodes was a lot cause it takes me a while to get through the normal 16 episode dramas but I couldn't get enough, I wanted more! Yay to Goong!

I really enjoyed it because I really dislike overly dramatic dramas that always have like fatal illnesses, people dying, etc. Though some people might find this drama very slow paced and "boring", I like how semi-realistic it can be. It's unrealistic, obviously, but realistic in the context of the story. It already acknowledges you ahve to play a long to the monarchy in the beginning, other than that I thought everything was very well done to fit into what could be present day. I liked every aspect of it, not just the hot couple romance but even the backstabbing politics and treachery that can only be found inside a palace which was well done including adults who aren't just obstacle fixtures. So this longwinded paragraph is for people who haven't watched it to not be discouraged by it's pacing, because it just gets better and better. Unless you LIKE all of the fatal illnesses, people dying, slapping, over the top insanity of formulaic dramas etc.

I think I have so many questions to ask you all, but my main one is the 2nd season of Goong. I'm confused how there could be a premise if everything is so well resolved at the end of the first season? I mean they even had the tiny little bear so isn't that making it obvious it will happen? Unless they plan to have like a family adventure haha

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » May 16th, '06, 03:59

Tennyo wrote:kyaa hello all!! I am now a major Goong fan, I watched the entire series 4 days straight this week I was so addicted. I thought 24 episodes was a lot cause it takes me a while to get through the normal 16 episode dramas but I couldn't get enough, I wanted more! Yay to Goong!

I really enjoyed it because I really dislike overly dramatic dramas that always have like fatal illnesses, people dying, etc. Though some people might find this drama very slow paced and "boring", I like how semi-realistic it can be. It's unrealistic, obviously, but realistic in the context of the story. It already acknowledges you ahve to play a long to the monarchy in the beginning, other than that I thought everything was very well done to fit into what could be present day. I liked every aspect of it, not just the hot couple romance but even the backstabbing politics and treachery that can only be found inside a palace which was well done including adults who aren't just obstacle fixtures. So this longwinded paragraph is for people who haven't watched it to not be discouraged by it's pacing, because it just gets better and better. Unless you LIKE all of the fatal illnesses, people dying, slapping, over the top insanity of formulaic dramas etc.

I think I have so many questions to ask you all, but my main one is the 2nd season of Goong. I'm confused how there could be a premise if everything is so well resolved at the end of the first season? I mean they even had the tiny little bear so isn't that making it obvious it will happen? Unless they plan to have like a family adventure haha
from what I've read on this post and from what I BELIEVE was said during the special...the main character (bigoongmama) isn't actually pregant...it was just bad food...other than that no idea what is going to happen...also I believe that Goong 2 is currently filming in Korea..so it might be a while for it to come on out

DITA

Post by DITA » May 16th, '06, 09:55

the 6-7 first episode was very bored.i cant help myself to hate this series. i had to repeat watching ep1 several times and at last i had to make it faster a litle bit. i also skip a few part. evrything seems to be n slow motion. the story pace is pretty slow for the past 6-7 episode. their acting skill not very good either. it nice to have not a wellknown actor n actress but it will be nicer to have 1 or 2 good one.

i read the manwha and i absolutely love it!! why dont they follow it as much as posible. it seems that they only follow a few storyline from the manwha... n why does chaengyoung litle brother hv to be so litle? he seem so handsome in the manwha.. :(

but well, i only started to watch seriously in episoe 6/7 i guess. after that it getting better. :) now im on episode 15. and im pretty satisfied with the storyline so far. and hope it will got better and sweeter later on.
i recomend to watch epsiode 6 and above only. (my sister recomend me to start with episode 10 though)

p/s yul so cute... he seems like daniel fr malaysian idols:p

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo » May 16th, '06, 17:06

horndogbuddhist wrote: from what I've read on this post and from what I BELIEVE was said during the special...the main character (bigoongmama) isn't actually pregant...it was just bad food...other than that no idea what is going to happen...also I believe that Goong 2 is currently filming in Korea..so it might be a while for it to come on out
hahha bad food, I suppose that could work. I'll just have to wait and see then. I hear it won't come out til February of next year, sigh such a long time to wait.

galygal

Post by galygal » May 17th, '06, 15:52

i'm absolutely in love
with Goong. HAHA.

my number one listed.
Last edited by galygal on Jun 16th, '08, 01:18, edited 1 time in total.

galygal

Post by galygal » May 17th, '06, 15:57

---
Last edited by galygal on Jun 16th, '08, 01:17, edited 2 times in total.

dazzlingsilver

Question

Post by dazzlingsilver » May 17th, '06, 18:44

Which part did chaekyung saw prince shin and hyorin together? I mean the first one chaekyung saw prince shin and hyorin together not the one shin proposed to hyorin that is second round ....There been a cut in episode 1.... if anyone saw the music video of perhaps love you know what i mean... TNX[/img]
Attachments
photo12551.jpg
photo12551.jpg (21 KiB) Viewed 4455 times

yurrie

Post by yurrie » May 18th, '06, 00:40

yeah there was a part where shin lift hyorin to sit on a table..
but i dunno if thats the first time cg saw them .. coz when cg saw shin proposing hyorin .. she said .. that girl looks cool .. its like she saw her for the first time ..

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » May 18th, '06, 10:31

yeah, im wondering bout that too... but is that really in the 1st episode? never saw that part in the whole series...

dazzlingsilver

Post by dazzlingsilver » May 18th, '06, 16:24

You were right YURRIE... thats right that is the one part I looking for when shin lift hyrin to sit on a table.... If I did not saw in the Music Video of Perhaps Love.. I did not know there was a missing part in episode 1.... 8)

pennyloo

WOW!! even d-addicts GOONG thread is quite active...!!

Post by pennyloo » May 18th, '06, 16:38

heys, i'm another GOONG addict...any regulars here at the SOOMPI GOONG thread???

Yup, when i say addict means REALLY addict...i;ve watched this drama FOUR FULL TIMES not including the skimming through parts...this is the first drama that got me watching more than twice....the most times i watched a drama was at most twice...

Shitz this drama is damn addictive, the more u watch it, the more u get addicted to it....and then u start noticing a lot of dumb details....

For those of ya'll who haven't watched this...WATCH IT!!!

yurrie

Post by yurrie » May 19th, '06, 01:10

hehe the one i think the director play it wrong is the scene in thai ..
when the prince riding motorcycle..
they said that thai got bad traffic... but then .. when they riding the motorcycle..
theres not a single car in the street .. wth ><
the only things got in the way is not cars.. but elephants... lol

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » May 19th, '06, 01:24

If you guys want to see the complete episode of Goong with perfect english subs just add http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=schizoar first inorder to access any of her videos cause she set her videos on private.

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » May 19th, '06, 01:38

Tennyo wrote:
horndogbuddhist wrote: from what I've read on this post and from what I BELIEVE was said during the special...the main character (bigoongmama) isn't actually pregant...it was just bad food...other than that no idea what is going to happen...also I believe that Goong 2 is currently filming in Korea..so it might be a while for it to come on out
hahha bad food, I suppose that could work. I'll just have to wait and see then. I hear it won't come out til February of next year, sigh such a long time to wait.
Fansubbed or on Korean TV?

cheli001

Post by cheli001 » May 19th, '06, 04:59

any soompi goong thread regulars here???? Need help... can't access soompi....
they updating to new server? it says it might take 1-4 days.... waaahhhhh

anyway, for those who just recently got hooked to GOONG and love seeing jjh+yeh together. I recommend watching BTS' and NG's!!!! they're so cute...

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » May 19th, '06, 05:06

cheli001 wrote:any soompi goong thread regulars here???? Need help... can't access soompi....

anyway, for those who just recently got hooked to GOONG and love seeing jjh+yeh together. I recommend watching BTS' and NG's!!!! they're so cute...
whats you mean by BTS' and NG's?

georgeyklee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by georgeyklee » May 19th, '06, 05:21

the Goong Special 1.5 shows a lot of NGs

cheli001

Post by cheli001 » May 19th, '06, 05:23

nocturnes wrote:whats you mean by BTS' and NG's?
BTS - Behind the scenes.
NG - bloopers (I think the call it No Good)

you can watch it on youtube. just search "goong bts"
have you seen ep.23? the couch scene? there's an NG for that... so cute... :HEARTATTACK: hahahahaha I believe its from Happy Time NG. (i think it's a show in korea, they basically show NG's for dramas... hope m right about dat. :P)

enjoy!!!! i know i did! haha i just rewatched bts and ng last night... :sighs:

pennyloo

Post by pennyloo » May 19th, '06, 05:50

cheli001 wrote:
have you seen ep.23? the couch scene? there's an NG for that... so cute... :HEARTATTACK: hahahahaha I believe its from Happy Time NG. (i think it's a show in korea, they basically show NG's for dramas... hope m right about dat. :P)
enjoy!!!! i know i did! haha i just rewatched bts and ng last night... :sighs:
Thats 19th April 2006 Happy time NG (the Couch Scene)....BTW since i can't access SOOMPI FORUMS now cos they have moving the server...i guess i will be goong camping here for a few days...any SOOMPI regulars here???

I came up with my second piano version of GOONG OST...this time its Parrot(HowL)...here's the link to watch it on YOUTUBE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dTB3d7W0P0

Spare me on the sucky bits...i don't have Music Sheets...its all in the ear....Enjoy!

~GOONG ADDICT~

pennyloo

SOOMPI moving

Post by pennyloo » May 19th, '06, 05:56

cheli001 wrote:any soompi goong thread regulars here???? Need help... can't access soompi....
YUP a SOOMPI Regular here!....Seems like Goong Camping has to be done here, for now yah?

~GOONG ADDICT~

cheli001

Re: SOOMPI moving

Post by cheli001 » May 19th, '06, 07:14

pennyloo wrote: YUP a SOOMPI Regular here![/b]....Seems like Goong Camping has to be done here, for now yah?

~GOONG ADDICT~
yeah... but thread here moves kinda slow... not unlike in soompi.. hehe we see bubbles everywhere.... (no offense to all goongers here... peace... :salut: ).

you yeh+jjh shipper? or just plain goong addict? haha...

EDIT:
Pennyloo, WOW!!!!! :cheers: :thumright: me speechless right here.... the piano version for Parrot by HOWL awesome!!!!! you did a great job!!!!!
OMG!!! i envy you! wish i could play the piano... :thumleft:

btw, if you guys want to download youtube vids (BTS,NG, Goong Eps) you can use http://keepvid.com ... :) also, you'll need a VLC player to play .flv file extension.

ShaolinMilk

Post by ShaolinMilk » May 19th, '06, 22:49

Nice drama... Liked it a lot... Never thought I would say that about this drama... lol

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » May 20th, '06, 02:23

I think Yoon Eun Hye was absolutely perfect for this role. I cannot imagine anyone else besides her doing this role. She did an excellent job considering this was her first movie in my opinion.

cierta

Post by cierta » May 20th, '06, 05:35

I wanna sign up!!! Are there really gonna be only 6 eps for season 2 though ? I love Chaygueng's outfits... wish I could have all of them ;)

sn0flake

Post by sn0flake » May 20th, '06, 05:46

goong is really really good! darn, i couldn't wait for the show to end cos i wanted to know what's gunna happen, but when it did end, i felt so empty. no more looking forward to what chaegyung is up to next. i really hated shin goon initially and was thinking about how gorgeous yul goon was and how sweet he was to chaegyung, but yul's character becomes so persistent that it kinda irritates me! lol. and somehow i fell in love with shin goon. goong just rocks!

is there really gonna be a 2nd season? when's it going to come out? i think chaegyung should concentrate on her being a designer, i really liked her outfit designs as well. haha. and i'm tying my hair the way she did in the first few episodes. it's really cute. i also wanted to try her track pants with school uniform, but no more uniform for me now :(

pennyloo

I AM GOONG OBSESSED!!!

Post by pennyloo » May 20th, '06, 06:09

Yahoo!!!! Another GOONG THREAD!!!

There's like 2 GOONG thread in D-addicts...and one big majorly overly supersized GOONG thread at SOOMPI.....and i'm camping in ALL of them!!!!! Shows how addicted i am to GOONG!!!!

Just for the sake of GOONG, i played the OSTs on the piano and recorded it...so here's the link to watch them....

Parrot-HowL : [color=blue]http://www.youtube.com/watc ... P0[/color]

05.Dang Shineun... Naneun Baboibnida
: http://youtube.com/watch?v=T7y6WpPM15s

*Enjoy*

~GOONG ADDICT~

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 20th, '06, 06:13

ummmmmmmm...........is it okay for a Goong manhwa lover to be here?

I still haven't watched the drama yet <---- waiting to clear out space in my harddrives for it. :lol

ksaz

Post by ksaz » May 20th, '06, 06:17

hey lilswtangel, what do you just go to youtube and watch Goong over there, because the movie is sooo good that u won't care about if the videos have good quality or not :roll

that is just an idea so u don't have to wait till u make some room in your pc 8)

ksaz

Post by ksaz » May 20th, '06, 06:17

hey lilswtangel, what do you just go to youtube and watch Goong over there, because the movie is sooo good that u won't care about if the videos have good quality or not :roll

that is just an idea so u don't have to wait till u make some room in your pc 8)

pennyloo

Re: SOOMPI moving

Post by pennyloo » May 20th, '06, 06:18

you yeh+jjh shipper? or just plain goong addict? haha...

EDIT:
Pennyloo, WOW!!!!! :cheers: :thumright: me speechless right here.... the piano version for Parrot by HOWL awesome!!!!! you did a great job!!!!!
OMG!!! i envy you! wish i could play the piano... :thumleft:
Whatdayathink???? OBVIOUSLY??? SHIN+CG...LOL.....yeaps....i got back my access to the SOOMPI Thread...yay!!!

Oh Yah, thanks for the compliment...its just a lil something (dumb things) i do to feed my GOONG ADDICTION...haihs...

~GOONG ADDICT~

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 20th, '06, 06:21

@ksaz: I might just do that~ Thanks! I just wanted to know how fast the load time was. I'm expecting it to be pretty slow, huh? :-)

yurrie

Post by yurrie » May 22nd, '06, 04:02

anyone have the sub for the special 1.5 from other site?

thanx =)

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » May 22nd, '06, 04:38

yurrie wrote:anyone have the sub for the special 1.5 from other site?

thanx =)
they are currently being worked on right now....

pink ice

Post by pink ice » May 22nd, '06, 06:17

good news 2 fans in malaysia. goong dvd is now available at snm building or petaling street shop. :cheers:

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » May 22nd, '06, 07:11

hello! Shin and CG forever, olwiez ...

Asian_girl

Post by Asian_girl » May 22nd, '06, 11:36

the name of the manga is also Goong??? and where can i read it? ( in englisch)

skachild

Post by skachild » May 22nd, '06, 11:41

Asian_girl wrote:the name of the manga is also Goong??? and where can i read it? ( in englisch)
soompi forum... :mrgreen:

nocturne

Post by nocturne » May 25th, '06, 18:48

I was satisfied with the result of the drama. It's one of my favorite series, and I'm hoping Goong 2 won't ruin it.

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » May 25th, '06, 22:43

hey guys.. im a little confused..

i was rewatching the first episode and chaegyung talks about how the palace is currently empty
and for us to imagine that there was a prince and whatnot..

she even called it a story..

so does that mean that the whole thing is just a figment of her imagination?

?_? or when she talks about story.. she means that this is HER story of how she ended up as a princess...

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » May 25th, '06, 22:49

mist1105 wrote:hey guys.. im a little confused..

i was rewatching the first episode and chaegyung talks about how the palace is currently empty

?_? or when she talks about story.. she means that this is HER story of how she ended up as a princess...
Well I know it's not all just a dream because that would be one long dream :P
My interpretation would be: Since there isn't a prince anymore in S.K, she's probably saying you have to imagine about the time back when there was a prince because that's the time she's living in

nocturne

Post by nocturne » May 25th, '06, 22:55

mist1105 wrote:hey guys.. im a little confused..

She's just telling a story. Everyone knows there is no constitutional monarchy in Korea right now.. she's telling a story of "what if there was".. and it's not exactly Chaegyung telling it, although it's her voice. =)

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » May 25th, '06, 23:04

Ooohh!! ok lol. x) thanks guys! haha. x) i was confused for a second..

i knew there was no constitutional monarchy so im like.. this is all fake then?
and if so.. why would a girl tell a story about herself that has so many elaborate plots and whatnot x)

pleasantly different

Post by pleasantly different » May 25th, '06, 23:16

umm ye
its a pity they didnt finish it off properly
it was still in the story

yentafo

Post by yentafo » May 26th, '06, 18:42

The leader actors are so cute and really suit to the charactor esp Yoon Eyn Hae and Joo Ji Hoon

yurrie

Post by yurrie » May 26th, '06, 21:13

does it make difference ... its a movie ...
so .. basically if there is still monarchy .. the story still just a ...story =P

well .. if you ask why would a girl makin story like that ...
its fun isnt it ? =P
you like the story dont ya =D

Sweettap

Post by Sweettap » May 27th, '06, 02:00

u guys are so funny.. lol.

I love this drama!!! :)

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » May 27th, '06, 02:10

Hmmmm, I wonder if this drama would ever be shipped to Japan. *cough* I mean Japan did end the Chosen dynasty *cough*

chesca_85

Post by chesca_85 » May 27th, '06, 02:26

love Goong!! :wub: !

I can't wait 'til season 2 comes out!

Does anybody have an idea when it is going to come out?

HyperLittleOne

Post by HyperLittleOne » May 27th, '06, 03:58

didn't they say it's coming out Feb 2007?

I love goong! I have been watching it on youtube...still not done though...at ep 15
i am waiting for the 700mb version to finish downloading..hahaha...then continue where I left off!!

Go Goong!!! I LOVE YOU YOON EUN HYE!

HyperLittleOne

Re: I AM GOONG OBSESSED!!!

Post by HyperLittleOne » May 27th, '06, 04:04

good job on the piano! you are amazing! I watched them and love them both ! :)
pennyloo wrote:Yahoo!!!! Another GOONG THREAD!!!

There's like 2 GOONG thread in D-addicts...and one big majorly overly supersized GOONG thread at SOOMPI.....and i'm camping in ALL of them!!!!! Shows how addicted i am to GOONG!!!!

Just for the sake of GOONG, i played the OSTs on the piano and recorded it...so here's the link to watch them....

Parrot-HowL : [color=blue]http://www.youtube.com/watc ... P0[/color]

05.Dang Shineun... Naneun Baboibnida
: http://youtube.com/watch?v=T7y6WpPM15s

*Enjoy*

~GOONG ADDICT~

spygirl

Post by spygirl » May 28th, '06, 20:40

me!!!!! i luv goong
Goong is the best, sweetest serie i've ever seen
Best cast best chemistry and
Hottest, Best Kiss ever!!

ShortaznGirl

Post by ShortaznGirl » May 29th, '06, 03:15

goooong is the booomb. LOL. that almost rhymes. hehe but chyeaaah i LUB goong and i just can't wait till season 2 is out...can't believe i have to wait till next year. jeeez

rockerbabe

Post by rockerbabe » May 29th, '06, 03:34

help where can i find LYON subtitles 350mb for goong????? is the subtitle here in sync with the 350mb (palace) torrent from here?

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » May 29th, '06, 03:38

where on youtube can I watch the movie??? link link?

TKDFanner

Post by TKDFanner » May 29th, '06, 04:38

omfg , goong is da bomb... ne1 know when 2nd season will come out... i heard its around next year... Feb ?