The ARASHI thread

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Mar 15th, '06, 17:09

It's ok if you guys don't have myspace - I was just saying if anyone had it to let me know :) Maybe one of these days I will break down and get a LJ - seems to be a lot of Arashi communities and people there. I've been so weird today - I have spent most of the day converting all my arashi avi files so I can watch them on my iPOD lol

Furui

Post by Furui » Mar 15th, '06, 17:14

Naw, don't worry ^^ That's a useful thing to do :D
Spending time on Arashi is never a useless thing to do! ^_^
(right? :D)

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 15th, '06, 17:39

@Furui: Okay, added you, ne! ^_______^ Eh?! Hahha, you're not boring! :P Wait till you see my LJ. XD;; It's pretty boring. ^^;;

@QuikBunny: Oi, oi! I don't have myspace, either. T________T Sorry, ne! ^^;; Hhaah, I joined LJ for all the communities, too. XD;; Oh, that would be great if you ever get LJ. ^^ Let us know if you do. Hhaha, I might end up getting MySpace then. >_____>;; Oi! My iPod died and stopped working for some odd reason. :scratch: I'm dying to get a video iPod though. :wub: Imagine watching Arashi when I bored at school. XD;;

@Tenshi_angles87: I added you on LJ, too, ne! XD

kanmurikurisumasu

Post by kanmurikurisumasu » Mar 15th, '06, 19:07

So just to get back to the topic, this movie is coming out in 2006 in English under the name The flags of our fathers and in 2007 in Japanese under the title "Red Sun, Black Sand"? They should have kept Nino for the American version too, he's such a cutie and a great actor.

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 16th, '06, 00:35

@kanmurikurisumasu: Hai, I guess so. ^^;; I'm a bit confused on that, too. I thought it was going to be in one movie. O_______O

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Mar 16th, '06, 18:17

Ah finally. i remember my password =) i cant wait for nino's movie!! or juns =) wheee!!

hows everyones march break?

Furui

Post by Furui » Mar 16th, '06, 19:00

Err... no brakes in my school... T_T
(In my school there are ONLY summer brakes T_T)

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 17th, '06, 00:28

@whisperss_57: EH?! You already have your Spring Break/March Break!? O_________O Damn, mine's next week and it's only a week long. .______. *Looks* EH?! And your from Canada, too! ^^;; Oi, I guess it varies from province to province? ^^;;

@Furui: Oi! No break other than Summer!? *Dies* ^^;; That's harsh, ne! Wait, don't you get a Christmas one? ^^;;

Err...And to somehow relate this comment to Arashi... XD;; Jun started filming his latest movie! YAY! ^_____^
Last edited by riku_tsuyoi on Mar 17th, '06, 00:33, edited 1 time in total.

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Mar 17th, '06, 00:32

riku_tsuyoi wrote:@whisperss_57: EH?! You already have your Spring Break/March Break!? O_________O Damn, mine's next week and it's only a week long. .______. *Looks* EH?! And your from Canada, too! ^^;; Oi, I guess it various from province to province? ^^;;

@Furui: Oi! No break other than Summer!? *Dies* ^^;; That's harsh, ne! Wait, don't you get a Christmas one? ^^;;

Err...And to somehow relate this comment to Arashi... XD;; Jun started filming his latest movie! YAY! ^_____^
yupppp its march break here =) i'm in london/ontario but spending it in toronto as i alwasy do...

mines a week long too.. back at school, and my birthday happens to be not during march break =( poo. hehehhe

and jun is super duper cool rawrrrrrrrrrrrr XD

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 17th, '06, 00:38

whisperss_57 wrote: yupppp its march break here =) i'm in london/ontario but spending it in toronto as i alwasy do...

mines a week long too.. back at school, and my birthday happens to be not during march break =( poo. hehehhe

I'm in the westside of Canada (specifically in Edmonton, Alberta). ^^;;

*Checks calendar* Err...Wait, ours starts on the 27th. O_____o Oi, that's so long. ._______. And technically not "March" break. XP

Aww! When's your birthday, ne? ^^;;

LOL! Wow, there seems to be tons of Jun fangirls. XD;; And Sho...And Ohno, as well as Nino now...O_____o I wonder what happened to all the Aiba fangirls? ^^;;

tenshi_angels87

Post by tenshi_angels87 » Mar 17th, '06, 00:54

Wanna pop in and say hi, @ Furui ***congrats on passing your driving test :cheers: I was just on the Jdorama >>Arashi thread and I found out that there is a HYD 2 ?? I donno if this is true or a rumor, but I wish this to be true so bad. Hikaru-chan gave the news, and I think she might be right. Gosh, but it would be so cool to be able to see Nino and Jun's movie/drama next year. All I need now is for patience to take over me, so I wouldn't get frustrated. Wonder what Nino's doing now? Anyone heard any news on Aiba? The only thing I could find was that his dog died. **crying to myself >_< need Aiba's baka-ness to cheer me up :wub:

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Mar 17th, '06, 01:25

riku_tsuyoi wrote:
whisperss_57 wrote: yupppp its march break here =) i'm in london/ontario but spending it in toronto as i alwasy do...

I'm in the westside of Canada (specifically in Edmonton, Alberta). ^^;;

*Checks calendar* Err...Wait, ours starts on the 27th. O_____o Oi, that's so long. ._______. And technically not "March" break. XP

Aww! When's your birthday, ne? ^^;;

LOL! Wow, there seems to be tons of Jun fangirls. XD;; And Sho...And Ohno, as well as Nino now...O_____o I wonder what happened to all the Aiba fangirls? ^^;;
hee my birthday is the 22nd of march.. when kat-tuns cd debuts < i think >

lol march break =) i guess u guys have spring break then, we call ours march break becuase well, spring doesnt start till AFTER the break hehehehe +_________________+;;

and to be on topic, out of all the arashi members, i like aiba the least...

kanmurikurisumasu

Post by kanmurikurisumasu » Mar 17th, '06, 02:43

For me, Spring break is long gone... I think it was the last of Feb or something... but McGill University really starts early so... And by the way, I am Canadian too, but from Montreal (I'm no separatist, by the way!)

Anyway, if I had to choose my least favourite would be Aiba and Sakurai. I mean they can be funny and cute too, but I guess I haven't seen them enough in other things. My favourite is Nino, because he is such a great actor and he is funny. Then come Matsujun and Ohno, on the same rank. Matsujun is cute and funny, I like the way he reacts to things. As for Ohno, I don't know, he's the only member older than me and I like the way he is quiet and cute!

tenshi_angels87

Post by tenshi_angels87 » Mar 17th, '06, 14:10

Man, you guys are already having spring break now **wish mine was here ^_^** mine don't come until the last week of March, but from where I live spring breakers from other states have already invaded here. Yesterday, when I went out to the beach, all I can see was spring breaker in their swimsuits lying out on the beach getting tan. Hate it. Well anyway, hope you guys have a good spring breake, be safe. 8)

@ Furui, soo sorry that you don't have any break from school **HARSH PUNISHMENT** who knows maybe you will have more fun in the summer than spring break. :whistling:

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 19th, '06, 00:26

@whisperss_57: LOL! Oh wow! In 4 days, ne? ^^ Yay! Hahah, err...I wouldn't know about that Kattun thing. XD;; Not a fan of theirs. :roll EH?! Aiba?! O_____O wow, I got into Arashi because of Aiba, technically (Actually, from both TSD and "Stand Up!!", so by both Aiba and Nino, but err...I thought Aiba was hot. :mrgreen: ).

@kanmurikurisumasu: Uso! I was born in Montreal, ne! C'est une belle ville! Je souhaite que je pourrais aller de nouveau à Montréal. :-( (Err...Veuillez corriger mon français s'il est erroné! Je n'ai pas parlé français pendant un...ummm... long temps. :P) EH?! Sakurai and Aiba?! *Dies* XD;; Hhaha, you guys seem to hate the guys I like. ^^;;

@tenshi_angels87: Oi, oi! You and I both, ne! :P Mine's at the end of March. .______. I definitely can't wait for Spring Break! Hahha, err...Can't get a tan here 'cause it's snowing like crazy! :crazy:

Hmmm, my list would be:
1) Sho. :wub:
2) Aiba/Ohno (Err...It's tough to pick one! Sometimes I like Ohno better than Aiba and vice versa. XD;; They're both too cute!)
3) Nino. (Hmm, I'm starting to like him a lot better recently. XP )
4) Jun. (Oi, he's starting to be a lot better, too! I especially love him in Utawara episodes! Jun VS Jin is just too cute. :wub: )

kanmurikurisumasu

Post by kanmurikurisumasu » Mar 19th, '06, 05:37

riku_tsuyoi wrote:[

@kanmurikurisumasu: Uso! I was born in Montreal, ne! C'est une belle ville! Je souhaite que je pourrais aller de nouveau à Montréal. :-( (Err...Veuillez corriger mon français s'il est erroné! Je n'ai pas parlé français pendant un...ummm... long temps. :P) EH?! Sakurai and Aiba?! *Dies* XD;; Hhaha, you guys seem to hate the guys I like. ^^;;

Hmmm, my list would be:
1) Sho. :wub:
2) Aiba/Ohno (Err...It's tough to pick one! Sometimes I like Ohno better than Aiba and vice versa. XD;; They're both too cute!)
3) Nino. (Hmm, I'm starting to like him a lot better recently. XP )
4) Jun. (Oi, he's starting to be a lot better, too! I especially love him in Utawara episodes! Jun VS Jin is just too cute. :wub: )
I don't hate Aiba and Sakurai, just don't don't know them much. By the way your French is just fine.

Ok, so now I'm gonna ask you guys to think a little (this is going to be fun). So let's pretend you are in Japan and you won a contest that lets you spend a day with Arashi members( 5 different days, one per day). You have the right to choose the day of the year you want, the season and you don't have to see them all in the same month. Just like in the variety show Shojiki Shindoi, you get to choose 3 different activities for the day and you have the whole 24hours for you to enjoy with your handsome Arashi member. Being well behaved fans you can't ask them to sleep with you or to marry you ( :cry: ) You can go anywhere in Japan and time spent during transport does not count. What will you do and with whom? Make a list. You may explain why.

I'll post my own list after I have worked on it, lol!

So who will go first?

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Mar 19th, '06, 18:15

ill start working on my list now!! XD ~~

btw, kanmurikurisumasu, LOVE Your avie!! do you have the original sized pic???

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Mar 19th, '06, 18:17

kanmurikurisumasu wrote:
I don't hate Aiba and Sakurai, just don't don't know them much. By the way your French is just fine.

Ok, so now I'm gonna ask you guys to think a little (this is going to be fun). So let's pretend you are in Japan and you won a contest that lets you spend a day with Arashi members( 5 different days, one per day). You have the right to choose the day of the year you want, the season and you don't have to see them all in the same month. Just like in the variety show Shojiki Shindoi, you get to choose 3 different activities for the day and you have the whole 24hours for you to enjoy with your handsome Arashi member. Being well behaved fans you can't ask them to sleep with you or to marry you ( :cry: ) You can go anywhere in Japan and time spent during transport does not count. What will you do and with whom? Make a list. You may explain why.

I'll post my own list after I have worked on it, lol!

So who will go first?
Wow! I certainly can't go first. This is tough!!! That, and I'm leaving in a minute...but, I'll think about it all day (believe me...it's going to take that long), and I'll post when I get back!

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 19th, '06, 20:18

@kanmurikurisumasu: Hhaha, this seems pretty interesting actually. ^^ Hmmm...I'm definitely going to need to give it some thought. XD;; I'll post mine tomorrow or so. ^_______^

kanmurikurisumasu

Post by kanmurikurisumasu » Mar 19th, '06, 21:13

whisperss_57 wrote:ill start working on my list now!! XD ~~

btw, kanmurikurisumasu, LOVE Your avie!! do you have the original sized pic???
Well the pic is from Tokyo Tower. I made the screen cap then used it right away in Photoshop, so I don't have the pic anymore. I could try taking it again but it might be different.
EDITED: Forgot! I also changed the luminosity and the contrast. Might be really hard to get the same result twice.

I'm happy you guys like the game. I should post mine soon.

kanmurikurisumasu

Post by kanmurikurisumasu » Mar 22nd, '06, 02:58

So... Seems like no one answered yet, hey... I've blocked the thread, lol. So let me start, since I started the whole thing.

Ninomiya: I would choose to spend my day with Ninomiya at the begining of October. The weather starts to cool down a bit around this time, so we would fly to Okinawa. We would stop a small but luxurious and modern cabin by the sea with miles and miles of white sand beaches just for us. (For thos of you who have never seen Okinawa sand, it has a weird shape. Each grain looks like a spiked little star;really cute). In the morning, we would go on the beach and fool around, playing freesby, tag and so on. We would probably walk to the closest fishermen village and enjoy fresh seafood prepared by old wrinkled obaa-san by the port. We wouldn't talk much, except about what we see around us, and the funny things that happen. I would want to get on a boat for a little ride offered by an ojii-san but Ninomiya would then tell me he can't get on boats without getting sick (which, from what I understood, is true).

After having bought a few omiyage, we would head back to the cabin. By then the sun would be entirely covered by heavy grey cloud. Unsure if we could make it on time to the cabin we would start running. The wind would blow away Nino's cap. Finally when the cabin would finally be on sight, the rain would start falling heavily. Without stopping we would run inside, laughing. We would both shower (one after the other, you perverted minds! lol) and wearing yukatas we would watch the rain hitting the windows and the sea raging. We would keep silent for a long while. Then I would ask him about himself, his family and Arashi. We would talk about ourselves for a long while, the rain sheltering our confidences. Nino would play the guitar and I would sing a little, shyly.
The rain would grow lighter, but the night falling would create all kinds of shadows in the house. Wanting to cook dinner I would turn the lights on; only to realise the storm had caused a power failure. Luckily, the stove would be a gas one and thus we would cook ourselves instant ramens bought in the village and eat it on the veranda. The rain would have stopped by then, but the breeze would be chilly and we would wrap ourselves in warm blankets taken from the bedroom.

Finally, after our "delicious" meal, we would go walk on the beach, our clothes finally dried. The clouds would be gone and the sky would be full of stars. We would walk silently, the moon our only witness. Maybe I would dare ask if I could hold his hand, or maybe not. Maybe he would hold my hand in response, or wrap his arm around my shoulders to keep me warm. We would talk some more and by midnight be back at the cabin to fly back home. I might give him a peck on the cheek, like we do in Canada to say goodbye. I might not do it too.

So, this is my day with Nino, i know I elaborated but basically my 3 activities are: playing at the beach and the fishermen village, stay in the cabin and talk, and finally walk by the beach. You don't have to make it so long, I was just inspired... My version of Sakurai and Aiba will be a lot shorter!!! LOL XD

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Mar 22nd, '06, 03:41

LMFAO thats some SERIOUS thought!! XD

god i better think harder for mine!!!

but it sounds nice =) nino is such a cutie.. but my first will be jun =D

tenshi_angels87

Post by tenshi_angels87 » Mar 24th, '06, 17:25

I'll go with Nino first and make Aiba last. I gotta put some serious thinking on him.

NINO>>>I would pick a day in late Sept., cause that' s when the fair comes and the weather is usually nice around that time of year. Since I just found out that he likes chocolate cake, I'll will bake him one (hopefully I won't burn down the entire house, :goggle: ABSENT MINDED) and give to him when we meet up. We could go to the beach and I'll show him around. We could go swimming (if I learn to swim in time) or go snorkeling. And maybe get a tan, while we are out there. Then we would go to Sake House for lunch and talk. I will ask him about his family, and on how he feel about being a member of Arashi. Around 2 PM we could go to the mall and just walking around looking and I'll introduce him to some of my friends. Then we could drive to an amusement park, or a fair and have funs going on the many rides there. After that we would cook dinner together and eat the chocolate cake that I bake him for dessert., and after we finish eating, go watch a movie (or rent one if we're to lazy). By the end of the night, we would say good-bye and say that we would stay in touch through letters.

>>>Boring, I know, but anyway. Here's my summary : go to beach (swim, snorkeling), to Sake House to eat and talk there (the best sushi in town there), to the mall, then to the fair, dinner and a movie. First thought that came to mind would be that she's an American, RIGHT??? I couldn't think of anything to do with him very much. I would love to help him playing pranks on other people, but I don't know if the people I know would appreciate it. STUCK UP PEOPLE >_<.

kanmurikurisumasu

Post by kanmurikurisumasu » Mar 24th, '06, 20:59

I don't think it's boring. I really think these people would enjoy spending days with fans that are acting normal and not trying to tear their clothes away.

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Mar 24th, '06, 21:04

okae finally

JUN :heart: :heart: : i thot alot about this, beacuse hes my fav. but. i decided that i just wanted to spend a day with him. uhm the day would be in early summer, not too hott and deff not cold =) i dont want it to be really romantic it might be awkward. so i just want him to spend the day with me at like an amusment park or shopping at pacific mall or smwhere in japan < im not familar with the places there TT_TT > and then we would have dinner somewhere it doesnt matter. and then finally at the end watch a movie at home where i could lean on him =) hee. okae.

im done for now ^^

edit: just realized mines similar to tenshi 's :sweat: :fear: heh..

athida

Post by athida » Mar 25th, '06, 01:56

Sound like fun dates! :wink:

I'd like to cook together with Jun though, after a day out. I read somewhere he's not bad at cooking... is that true? But I think they have enough training in Mago Mago!! :lol :P

kanmurikurisumasu

Post by kanmurikurisumasu » Mar 25th, '06, 03:10

Nino seems to be pretty good too, but I didn't want us to to have to do anything on our date, so I decided ramen would be ok, lol

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 30th, '06, 00:00

Oi, mine isn't as great as all of yours, but here goes. XD;; Hmmm...Let's see.

First, I would go meet up with Aiba during late Summer/early Fall. We'll go out to the Zoo (haha, not very original). ^^;; Then we'll head to a tennis court and play a game or two. ^____^ Err...Then we'll go for a movie. X3

Secondly, I'd pick Ninokun. We'll meet during Fall. Umm, for the activities, I'll get him to help me play the guitar (hahah) and then we'll play tons of video games. XD;; Later, we'll go out somewhere for dinner and maybe go back to playing more video games. XD;;

Thirdly, I'll pick Jun. We'll go meet up around Feb. or March. We'll go on a shopping spree (YAY! :cheers: ) in Shibuya and then get something to eat (oi, shopping can be tiring. XD;; Lol.). Ummm, after that, maybe we can go ice skating? If possible, of course! I love ice skating and for some odd reason, I can actually picture Jun skating. X3 Later on, we'll head back and show off things we got. X3

Fourth, it would be Ohno. It'll be around April or so. We'll go grocery shopping and rent tons of movies. XD;; Then we'll drop all of that stuff at either his place or mine. Then we'll head out to go karaoke-ing (LOL! I'd love to see him karaoke. X3 Imagine how silly he would be? And his voice! *Drools*). We'll then head back and start to cook up something to eat for dinner, while watching some of the movies we rented! ^^

And last would be Shokun. :wub: It'll be around the end of May/early June. Hmm, we'll first go out to get something for breakfast and then head to the park! (Yay parks! X3) We'll walk around or even go on the swings (I love swings. ^^;; ), while having a discussion on anything (oh, I love discussing things! XD;; Especially on swings! Hhaha). Then we'll go out for dinner or we'll cook something up? Lol! I can't think of anything for Sho. XD;; I would most likely do whatever comes to mind. ^^;; I'm not very good at planning things. XD

Hmm...Now that I think of it, wouldn't it have been better if I picked Sho for April since that's my birthday month? XD;; Hhaha.
Last edited by riku_tsuyoi on Mar 30th, '06, 04:01, edited 1 time in total.

kanmurikurisumasu

Post by kanmurikurisumasu » Mar 30th, '06, 03:18

I love your Sho-kun day!!! So cute, I can picture him and you (well I don't what you look like, but you get the picture) on the swing in the park with sakura blossoms... :wub: too cute

Just by the way, it's Shibuya, not Shinbuya. Not to mix with Shinjuku. ^^

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 30th, '06, 04:00

kanmurikurisumasu wrote:I love your Sho-kun day!!! So cute, I can picture him and you (well I don't what you look like, but you get the picture) on the swing in the park with sakura blossoms... :wub: too cute

Just by the way, it's Shibuya, not Shinbuya. Not to mix with Shinjuku. ^^
Hhaha, thanks, ne. XD;; Oi! Sorry, horrible typo! LOL. Thanks for letting me know. XD;;

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Apr 1st, '06, 18:56

Hey minna~

I've done some re-up requests... 24hr terebi & Dog show. For those interested, go to http://www.arashian.com/index.php?board=10.0 and then click on the thread which u wanna to dl from.

Gomen ne... im kinda lazy to repost the links again. :wub:

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Apr 1st, '06, 19:04

xiaowanzi wrote:Hey minna~

I've done some re-up requests... 24hr terebi & Dog show. For those interested, go to http://www.arashian.com/index.php?board=10.0 and then click on the thread which u wanna to dl from.

Gomen ne... im kinda lazy to repost the links again. :wub:
Yatta! Thanks, ne. :cheers:

P.S. Do you know if the 24hr terebi is one episode or anything? 'Cause I always see pieces of it and never an actual episode. >_____>;;

kanmurikurisumasu

Post by kanmurikurisumasu » Apr 3rd, '06, 04:33

I looked; it seems like it's clips only.

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Apr 5th, '06, 16:56

Lol. That's what I thought, too. T________T Anyway, most of you probably heard about Arashi's new single rumors, ne? ^^;; I really wish they would release "Harukaze Sneakers" though. XD;;

tenshi_angels87

Post by tenshi_angels87 » Apr 5th, '06, 23:36

Their new single is Aozora Pedal , which means Blue Sky Pedal ^-^ :cheers: I'm so saving money for this when it come out.

About 24 Jikan Teribi, I think it's more of a long video, cut into segment of what each Arashi member task was, so that it would be more easy to upload. I have all of the clips [8-22-04] one, if anyone wants it, just PM me.

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Apr 6th, '06, 16:27

tenshi_angels87: Oh, really? >___>;; What happened to "Harukaze Sneakers"? Lol! So many new Arashi songs used in so many commercials lately. XD;; They could just release an album right away! :P

Oh! Thanks for the info. on the 24 Jikan Terebi, ne. ^^ I PMed you. ^_______^

[Edit]
I didn't want to double post, so yeah. ^^;; Anyway!

It's confirmed that Arashi has a new single, "Kittodaijoubu"(Yes, the song for C1000 CM), that'll be releasing on May 17th! (Confirmed by HMV.co.jp) So far, there will be a Limited edition that includes a DVD. >_____>;; Prices listed are 1200 Yen and 1680 Yen, but that might change later on. ^^;; The tracks aren't really confirmed yet, but there's rumors that it'll be "Kittodaijoubu" and "Harukaze Sneakers", but the normal edition will have 6 tracks. :lol I'm so hoping to have enough money by then 'cause I'm so broke. XD;;
[/Edit]

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Apr 9th, '06, 13:45

6 Tracks? Nice looks like I'll have to order that. Man I really need to take a trek to the Virgin Megastore and see if I can find any Arashi items!

tenshi_angels87

Post by tenshi_angels87 » Apr 10th, '06, 03:26

I'm currently waiting on Yesasia to order. I just hope they would hurry because I would be away a week after the single release :unsure: ***wishing and praying

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Apr 10th, '06, 17:11

@quikbunny: Yeah, 6 tracks, but I think that's including the instrumentals. >___>;; So three actual songs, three instrumental tracks. ^^;; *Points at sig. picture* RYOKUN! :wub: Lol. XD;; Ryokun with glasses is just love. X3

@tenshi_angels87: I think HMV Japan would be faster than Yesasia, actually (And cheaper, well, unless you're using that free shipping feature from Yesasia, then Yesasia would be cheaper, I think. ^^;; ). >______>;; Oi, I've had a few bad experiences with Yesasia. ._____. Well, not service wise, but with the length of time it takes for the packages to arrive. ^^;; But maybe that's just for me. XD;;

[Edit]
Okay, it's available for pre-order on HMV Japan! ^_____^ Here's the links:
Limited Edition.
Normal Edition.

Limited Edition - ¥1,680 (Roughly $14.00 U.S.)
1) Kitto Daijoubu
2) Harukaze Sneakers
+ DVD of Kitto Daijoubu PV

Normal Edition - ¥1,200 (Roughly $10.00 U.S.)
1) Kitto Daijoubu
2) Harukaze Sneakers
3) Na! Na! Na!!
4) Kitto Daijoubu (Instrumental)
5) Harukaze Sneakers (Instrumental)
6) Na! Na! Na!! (Instrumental)

It is also available at CD Japan! ^^ Here's the links:
Limited Edition.
Normal Edition.

Hmm, it seems to be a bit cheaper at CD Japan (By like ¥60-80). ^^;; I checked Yesasia, and it's still not listed. >___>;;
[/Edit]

tenshi_angels87

Post by tenshi_angels87 » Apr 12th, '06, 03:49

@riku_tsuyoi Yesasia still doesn't have it, so I went to CDJapan and pre-order it (both) the LIMITED EDITION -n- NORMAL EDITION. The delivery will take 2-3 days 4rm the release date, I'm so elated :wub:

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Apr 21st, '06, 17:45

@tenshi_angels87: Oh, I think Yesasia has it now, but yeah, I like CDJapan better. XD Oh! You're so lucky, ne! ^^;; No one gave me any birthday money so I couldn't use that to purchase it. :cry: People need to start giving me money rather than gift cards to certain stores! :P Lol. Anyway, did you hear the sample of "Kitto Daijoubu" (Lol. Well, it was more like the whole song and not just a sample)? XD;; I really like it. It sounds great. X3 Can't wait for the release! :lol

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Apr 22nd, '06, 20:35

Arashi is having concert this summer too, anybody planning on going to the Yokohama (in Tokyo) one?

kanmurikurisumasu

Post by kanmurikurisumasu » Apr 24th, '06, 00:28

Will they hold a concert in August? I should be in the Touhoku by then... Maybe they'll hold one in Sapporo... I can't say I really like their music but I'd like to see them perform!

blau

Post by blau » Apr 24th, '06, 18:53

Hey Everybody

has know Arashi has DVD concert ONE? when this DVD will release or not? tell me minna san if you got news for me?

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Apr 24th, '06, 19:52

kanmurikurisumasu wrote:Will they hold a concert in August? I should be in the Touhoku by then... Maybe they'll hold one in Sapporo... I can't say I really like their music but I'd like to see them perform!
It's bit earlier this year so most of the concerts are in the end of July but yeah still some concerts in august too.
I thought everybody knows by now that there won't be a ONE concert DVD not for the summer 2005 concert anyway. :P

kanmurikurisumasu

Post by kanmurikurisumasu » Apr 25th, '06, 03:36

Yay! I need to find tickets! Erh... First I need to find WHERE the concerts will be, watashi no baka!

Hey does anyone know what "The beautiful game" is? I can't remember when I saw this but isn't Sakurai acting in that thing?

blurryeyes

Post by blurryeyes » Apr 25th, '06, 05:39

kanmurikurisumasu wrote:Hey does anyone know what "The beautiful game" is? I can't remember when I saw this but isn't Sakurai acting in that thing?
that's Sho's stage play

saw SC Premium last sunday... my first time to see them on TV but without Nino :-(
i though they'll only sing Wish, to my surprise(and others too) they sang A Day in Our Life and Kitto Daijoubu :cheers: :cheers: you can find clips of it everywhere, better check it out

tenshi_angels87

Post by tenshi_angels87 » Apr 26th, '06, 03:21

kanmurikurisumasu wrote:Yay! I need to find tickets! Erh... First I need to find WHERE the concerts will be, watashi no baka!
Hey does anyone know what "The beautiful game" is? I can't remember when I saw this but isn't Sakurai acting in that thing?

Here's the TOUR DATES for the concerts.

July 9th, 2006 Sunday - 1:00PM & 5:00PM
Hokkaido Prefectural Sports Center

July 16, 2006 Sunday - 12:00PM & 4:00PM
Hiroshima Green Arena

July 22, 2006 Saturday - 6:00PM
Yokohama Arena

July 23, 2006 Sunday - 1:00PM & 5:00PM
Yokohama Arena

July 29, 2006 Saturday - 2:00PM & 6:00PM
Osaka jo Hall

July 30, 2006 Sunday - 1:00PM & 5:00PM
Osaka jo Hall

August 2, 2006 Wendnesday - 2:30PM & 6:30PM
Nagano Big Heart

August 9, 2006 Wednesday - 2:00PM & 6:00PM
Fukuoka Convention Center

August 13, 2006 Saturday - 12:00PM & 4:00PM
Sun Dome Fukui

August 16, 2006 Wednesday - 2:30PM & 6:30PM
Grand 21 - Miyagi Gymnasium

August 19, 2006 Saturday - 6:00PM
Nagoya Rainbow Hall

August 20, 2006 Sunday - 1:00PM & 5:00PM
Nagoya Rainbow Hall

August 23, 2006 Wednesday - 6:30PM
Niigata Sangyou Shinkou Center

August 24, 2006 Thursday - 2:00PM & 6:00PM
Niigata Sangyou Shinkou Center

August 29, 2006 Tuesday - 2:30PM & 6:30PM
Yokohama Arena

August 30, 2006 Wednesday - 2:30PM & 6:30PM
Yokohama Arena

:P About the SCPremium, all I have to say is that the guys need to practice their dancing skill, esp our Sho-kun :unsure: I think the reason is that the guys missed Nino :lol Have anyone read the translation to KITTO DAIJOUBU yet? Very suprise when I read it, I now know why they used it for the Vitamin drink commercial. Gives you energy, it does :lol

akirin

Post by akirin » Apr 28th, '06, 04:44

yipeee~ they have another concert! :D

I miss nino :-( lolz, but ahh wellzz, at least I'll get to see him on the big screen soon!

tenshi_angels87

Post by tenshi_angels87 » May 6th, '06, 03:27

Arashi is gonna be on Music Station on 5-12-06 [news credit : Absolute Baka] this time Nino's gonna be in it too, I can't wait to see this :lol

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » May 6th, '06, 23:06

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OMG it just so happens i am goign to be in Japan this summer :O FAINT I HAVE TO GO SEE THEM!!!!

Hedgehog

Post by Hedgehog » May 8th, '06, 13:02

I am a recently converted Arashi fan, mainly because I saw MatsuJun in Hana Yori Dango and Nino in Stand Up, and of course the upcoming movie Honey & Clover starring Sakurai Sho. I am a mega fan of the manga/anime Honey & Clover, when I know that there's going to be a movie, I dug all the information I could find about the cast and Sho happens to play my favourite character in H & C. :cheers:

Well one thing leads to another... with so many forces pushing me towards Arashi (HYD, SU, H&C), I soon became smitten with them. :wub:

I've been watching every single video about Arashi in youtube, and I have to say, they are a hilarious bunch. It's hard for me to decide on a favourite, but I think I like Nino just a teeny weeny bit more than the rest. Matsujun is cover boy pretty, Sho is uber sexy (not too familiar with the Aiba and Ohno), but Nino is j u s t s o a d o r a b l e. I love him in Stand Up, always a little dazed, abit slower than others, being the nice guy and all. I'm glad he's back with Arashi, I get a little sad watching G no Arashi without Nino. He needs to grow his hair back though, short hair Nino looks abit strange to me :unsure:

Sorry for the long post, I am newly converted... need to let out my love for them a little. :P

Ayisha18

Post by Ayisha18 » May 8th, '06, 14:46

I'm also a new fan of theirs...and all because I watched MatsuJun in Gokusen. That's what got me hooked in the first place. Sawada Shin is just so... :wub:

After watching Gokusen, I watched Kisarazu Cats Eye and I got to know Sakurai Sho.

Now I've watched some of their variety shows on YouTube and what can I say? I can't choose who I like best now. I sincerely like all of them and their songs as well. My favorite has to be Wish (it was their first song that I ever heard). :-)

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » May 8th, '06, 20:14

anyone know how to join the Arashi fan club?
http://www.j-storm.co.jp/Arashi_Top.htm

*EDIT*

i found out, you have to mail in an application and pay etc etc.

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 11th, '06, 20:28

ano0o, minna~! any1 have the ARASHI's new song "Kitto Daijoubu"? if any1 have it, can u upload it 4 me in YSI? ONEGAISHIMASU~

Leota

Post by Leota » May 12th, '06, 02:29

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 12th, '06, 11:23

waaaa~~~~~~i :cheers: , domo~ hontou~ ni~ arigatou~ gozaimashita~.......

shirahime

Post by shirahime » May 12th, '06, 22:06

tenshi_angels87 wrote:Arashi is gonna be on Music Station on 5-12-06 [news credit : Absolute Baka] this time Nino's gonna be in it too, I can't wait to see this :lol
And the show can be download at jpopsuki :lol

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » May 16th, '06, 19:40

Oi, it's been awhile since I've been on this! ^_____^ How's everyone? Oi, oi! I might be going to Japan, but I don't have the slightest idea how to get tickets! ;_______; I want to go to the Osaka one, though. ^^;;

P.S. What did you guys think of the PV? XD;; I died laughing! At first, I was like, "OMG, what have they done?!" when I saw the previews, but now, I like it 'cause it's adorable and they're so idiotic that I love it. XD;; I especially love the randomness with Sho chasing the birds and the car breaking down. Hhaha, and Jun poking the on screen Ohno. XD;;

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » May 17th, '06, 21:15

arrgh

cant get arashi tickets.. they only sold to members and then they will be almost sold out.
grrrrrrr

jigoku

Post by jigoku » May 21st, '06, 02:51

shirahime wrote: Here is a torrent for Johnny's sport 2002 to make you feel a bit better. Download now while the torrent is still active :lol
oh.. i guess this is not working anymore...? do you know another torrent of this file?

Eliza

Post by Eliza » May 22nd, '06, 16:36

special to Kindaichi series with our lovely MatsuJun[/size]
and
Abunai houkago: dorama with Nino(Aashi) and Subaru(Kanjani8) ^__^
http://clubbox.co.kr/dokidoki

Zan

Post by Zan » May 30th, '06, 16:15

wow! thanks so much! ^^

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Jun 11th, '06, 20:13

yeah... e whole GNA series... up till eps 035 2006-06-07
Please check http://www.arashian.com/index.php?topic=1239.0 for future uploads (eps 036 onwards)

Here's u go~

Eps 001 - http://dl1.filehd.com/download.php?get=831184141
Eps 002 - http://dl1.filehd.com/download.php?get=554572628
Eps 003 - http://dl2.filehd.com/download.php?get=904685829
Eps 004 - http://dl2.filehd.com/download.php?get=979865694
Eps 005 - http://dl1.filehd.com/download.php?get=787820201
Eps 006 - http://dl1.filehd.com/download.php?get=549550276
Eps 007 - http://download.filefront.com/5045830;c ... 088a78c2aa
Eps 008 -
http://storeandserve.com/download/26538 ... i.001.html
http://storeandserve.com/download/26555 ... i.002.html
http://storeandserve.com/download/26550 ... i.003.html
Eps 009 -
http://storeandserve.com/download/26559 ... i.001.html
http://storeandserve.com/download/26596 ... i.002.html
Eps 010 -
http://storeandserve.com/download/26606 ... i.001.html
http://storeandserve.com/download/26625 ... i.002.html
http://storeandserve.com/download/26664 ... i.003.html
Eps 011 -
http://storeandserve.com/download/26769 ... i.001.html
http://storeandserve.com/download/26776 ... i.002.html
Eps 012 -
http://storeandserve.com/download/26794 ... i.001.html
http://storeandserve.com/download/26819 ... i.002.html
http://storeandserve.com/download/26828 ... i.003.html
Eps 013 -
http://storeandserve.com/download/26834 ... i.001.html
http://storeandserve.com/download/26839 ... i.002.html
http://storeandserve.com/download/26843 ... i.003.html
Eps 014 -
http://storeandserve.com/download/26925 ... i.001.html
http://storeandserve.com/download/27095 ... i.002.html
Eps 015 - http://depositfiles.com/en/files/56394/ ... Eps_0.html
Eps 016 -
http://storeandserve.com/download/27119 ... i.001.html
http://storeandserve.com/download/27212 ... i.002.html
http://storeandserve.com/download/27199 ... i.003.html
Eps 017 -
http://storeandserve.com/download/27233 ... i.001.html
http://storeandserve.com/download/27271 ... i.002.html
http://storeandserve.com/download/27295 ... i.003.html
Eps 018 -
http://www.uploading.com/?get=DK3SZKK0
http://www.uploading.com/?get=WLWKL7V1
http://www.uploading.com/?get=E4DDRI00
Eps 019 -
http://www.uploading.com/?get=N2EINKVW
http://www.uploading.com/?get=AUE6N8VP
http://www.uploading.com/?get=47Z3HRLL
http://www.uploading.com/?get=6ABTS3NF
Eps 020 -
http://www.uploading.com/?get=84VNKJFB
http://storeandserve.com/download/27817 ... i.002.html
http://www.uploading.com/?get=XVLCF4VB
Eps 021 - (Credits: By Ladys_Delight)
http://www.uploading.com/?get=K3LXS0CE
http://www.uploading.com/?get=FSTLBT44
Eps 022 -
http://www.uploading.com/?get=HYY948KC
http://storeandserve.com/download/27968 ... i.002.html
http://www.uploading.com/?get=4W48HT4R
Eps 023 -
http://storeandserve.com/download/27983 ... i.001.html
http://www.uploading.com/?get=S1BC2HVI
Eps 024 -
http://storeandserve.com/download/27997 ... i.001.html
http://www.uploading.com/?get=LFXDQUC5
Eps 025 -
http://www.uploading.com/?get=BI8VDTV7
http://www.uploading.com/?get=CJSFSALR
http://www.uploading.com/?get=24JGGOV9
Eps 026 -
http://storeandserve.com/download/28076 ... i.001.html
http://www.uploading.com/?get=Y9NHBFGL
http://storeandserve.com/download/28097 ... i.003.html
Eps 027 -
http://www.uploading.com/?get=S7MEBMO2
http://storeandserve.com/download/28107 ... i.002.html
http://www.uploading.com/?get=FDU4GDEA
http://www.uploading.com/?get=WJERFBKG
http://www.uploading.com/?get=WZUSDIHK
Eps 028 - http://dl2.filehd.com/download.php?get=992681987
Eps 029 -
http://www.uploading.com/?get=C0QWX6ZJ
http://www.uploading.com/?get=H39ORUS7
Eps 030 -
http://www.uploading.com/?get=EK7FOGML
http://www.uploading.com/?get=O2T4UG9V
Eps 031 -
http://www.uploading.com/?get=WM4J9I5M
http://www.uploading.com/?get=1VA87YO3
Eps 032 -
http://www.uploading.com/?get=MJ4IB5RK
http://www.uploading.com/?get=A9TJDKNO
Eps 033 -
http://www.uploading.com/?get=U3Z4OKES
http://www.uploading.com/?get=4RHATSBF
http://www.uploading.com/?get=0C72JRUI
http://www.uploading.com/?get=IFDT83J4
Eps 034 -
http://storeandserve.com/download/28372 ... i.001.html
http://www.uploading.com/?get=84MCHAGF
http://www.uploading.com/?get=9TUAC3UY
http://www.uploading.com/?get=P3PVIFSC
Eps 035 -
http://www.uploading.com/?get=J0LMZTDG
http://www.uploading.com/?get=GMIGS6LK
http://www.uploading.com/?get=8D65U1SE

Enjoy :saycheese:

Credits: To original uploader. Most of my files are from wenna san & jpopsuki
Last edited by xiaowanzi on Jun 16th, '06, 02:36, edited 2 times in total.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jun 11th, '06, 20:16

^^OMG! thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

i'm going to have to clear up my HDDs for this!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :salut: :salut: :cheers:

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Jun 11th, '06, 21:31

lilswtangel wrote:^^OMG! thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

i'm going to have to clear up my HDDs for this!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :salut: :salut: :cheers:
:D lol.
u r most welcome ^^ :wub:

liannejoy

Post by liannejoy » Jun 12th, '06, 15:58

wow!! great links!!:D thank you sooo much for these..cant wait to watch more of Jun!:P

&#26228;&#22825;&

Post by &#26228;&#22825;& » Jun 14th, '06, 15:33

:wub: :wub: :wub:

:w00t: jun is sooooo sexy ! thx!~~~

oberon

Post by oberon » Jun 14th, '06, 18:54

hey I was just wondering why Ohno never played in a dorama before. I this because he never has been asked to play in one or he just doesn't like acting??
I'm really sorry I've this is already been asked

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Jun 14th, '06, 19:15

My previous post has been updated.

G No Arashi links from Eps 01 to Eps 35.
Enjoy~ :D :whistling:

bearhugs_00

Post by bearhugs_00 » Jun 16th, '06, 08:17

hello can i join the thread?...

ladyusagi

Post by ladyusagi » Jun 16th, '06, 23:37

oberon wrote:hey I was just wondering why Ohno never played in a dorama before. I this because he never has been asked to play in one or he just doesn't like acting??
I'm really sorry I've this is already been asked
i think once he said that he didn't like memorizing all the lines in a drama. but then he does butais where it's live and there are no re-takes so i don't really understand. ahaha maybe ohno just likes doing his own thing

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Jul 14th, '06, 17:47

bearhugs_00 wrote:hello can i join the thread?...
of course! ^^

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Aug 11th, '06, 18:14

I had a question for anyone who can answer it.. are there two versions of the new album? Not just a Limited and Normal, In total 4 albums available to be bought? YesAsia seems to have 4 different versions of Arashic on it and I just wanna make sure I am reading correctly.

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Aug 11th, '06, 19:46

GASP! So much Arashi!!! I love Arashi!!!!! I can't believe I never found this topic earlier! I feel like I'm in Arashi heaven with all the pictures here, lol, I think I over exaggerated, lol.