Spring Waltz (KBS2, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
knuts

Post by knuts » Apr 18th, '06, 05:09

zaizai_f4_only wrote:is eps 13 out already? coz i went to creidesca cb there's no eps 13 :-(
please help...
I doubt it, because the male lead has been injured, so I have heard that there will be no new eps for one week. It said somewhere in this thread or at Soompi's. Don't remember where I read it.

knuts

Post by knuts » Apr 18th, '06, 05:23

tdkyo wrote:
xKiMix wrote: I have relatives who speak german and i think it sounds rougher than how they speak it. So I agree i don't think Jaeha's german isn't all that good, at first i didn't even notice that he was speaking german.
Agreed. I had a hard time understanding what he was saying in German. (I know German also.)
I don't think it was that bad. Sometimes I could actually understand what they were saying, compared to the French that was spoken in Paris Lovers. So, :salut: to the actors.

zaizai_f4_only

Post by zaizai_f4_only » Apr 18th, '06, 05:50

knuts wrote:
zaizai_f4_only wrote:is eps 13 out already? coz i went to creidesca cb there's no eps 13 :-(
please help...
I doubt it, because the male lead has been injured, so I have heard that there will be no new eps for one week. It said somewhere in this thread or at Soompi's. Don't remember where I read it.
owhh icic...thanks for helping me out :) owhhhh injured..feel sorry for him :-(

insideMYheart

Post by insideMYheart » Apr 18th, '06, 16:22

Due to SDY's injury, they weren't able to film episodes 13 & 14 yet. They showed a movie Monday and behind the scenes Tuesday in the timeslot instead. Episode 13 & 14 should air next week.

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Apr 18th, '06, 18:58

jmyang wrote:
nrg_hot330 wrote:Aishh... i can't help reading the spoilers. and i don't want to. i want to watch the drama myself....arghh what should i do???
where are you reading the spoilers?
if you want to watch the drama.... you can watch the drama on youtube.com without any subtitles. This is what I do since downloading takes too much time.. you will be watching it stream. Subtitles will be added about two to three weeks later if you don't know Korean and want to read it with subtitles.

I believe they have it up to episode 12.

Hope this helps. *^_^*
oh thanks a lot.

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Apr 18th, '06, 19:08

Ah... just when I start to watch and like this drama, Suh Do-young gets hurt. Thankfully, I'm only on episode 3! Those of you who are on episode 12 must be dying of anticipation. :P I heard his operation was a success :cheers: Hope he gets well soon!

Judging from the first 2 episodes, this drama is better than I what thought :-)
Last edited by tofu_lady on Apr 20th, '06, 03:59, edited 3 times in total.

coolio_amanda

Post by coolio_amanda » Apr 18th, '06, 19:17

is this drama worth watching?? :scratch:

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Apr 18th, '06, 19:24

i heard from amny ppl that this drama is very good. so i recommend this... for you and also for me...lol

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Post by t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 » Apr 18th, '06, 21:41

I like this drama tooo much i don't why i just like it :lol :roll
Attachments
suteki no kioku.jpg
suteki no kioku.jpg (21.94 KiB) Viewed 3711 times

lacus1004

Post by lacus1004 » Apr 19th, '06, 01:29

what happened to episodes 13 and 14?
is it gonna come out?
when?

sorasora

Post by sorasora » Apr 19th, '06, 01:35

i like this drama... only on ep 7 though... 13 and 14 are supposed to come out next week i believe. daniel Henney punched Suh Do young too hard in the face and broke his cheekbone... but i think this forum topic's alraedy covered that.

skachild

Post by skachild » Apr 19th, '06, 03:02

tofu_lady wrote:Ah... just when I start to watch and like this drama, Suh Do-young gets hurt. Thankfully, I'm only on episode 3! Those of you who are on episode 12 must be dying of anticipation. :P
:cry: :cry:

jmyang

Post by jmyang » Apr 19th, '06, 03:05

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 wrote:I like this drama tooo much i don't why i just like it :lol :roll
what episode is this from? I don't remember both Eun Young and JaeHa hugging at Austria... -.-;;

myke

Post by myke » Apr 19th, '06, 05:32

8) 8)
The song from this drama are also interesting to hear,... :roll

love to hear the " Flower- U n"...
background song in ep7....
went the kissing scene.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

knuts

Post by knuts » Apr 19th, '06, 06:50

First time when I watched this serie I skipped most of the childhood part, because I thought it was too slow and boring. After finishing ep 12 and awaiting new eps ...and because this serie is dxxx too good, I have started with ep 1 again. But now, I do watch the childhood part and don't find it boring or slow at all. Funny that is, isn't it?

:-)

knuts

Post by knuts » Apr 19th, '06, 06:58

neokenzo wrote:

IMO, this is better than any drama this season :)

I totally agree with you, if you don't count My Girl as of this year's.

insideMYheart

Post by insideMYheart » Apr 19th, '06, 17:16

jmyang wrote:what episode is this from? I don't remember both Eun Young and JaeHa hugging at Austria... -.-;;
That scene hasn't happened. They are supposed to be returning to Austria sometime in the future episodes so it will probably happen then.

myke

Post by myke » Apr 20th, '06, 03:21

:lol
lol really...???? can't wait to watch that scene....

Kim Soo Lea

Post by Kim Soo Lea » Apr 20th, '06, 22:20

Henney is so charming~!

baboisjjang

Post by baboisjjang » Apr 22nd, '06, 22:10

ok this is a question for all the girls....

do any of you really think that eunyoung belongs with jaeha?

i mean i see this in so many korean dramas... and i know its not real but seriously. what is appealling about jaeha? phillip actually has some feelings for her, is really nice and also treats her like a lady. jaeha just basically treats her like a whore.

im not watching the rest of this drama lol. it just further opresses the nice guys.

nalika

Post by nalika » Apr 23rd, '06, 01:59

it would be the other way around if Phillip is the main lead...so no matter how the main lead treated her in the end she'll still fall for him...but if this is happening in real life of course who wouldn't fall for Phillip... :mrgreen:

alexwinter

Post by alexwinter » Apr 23rd, '06, 04:02

Suh Do Young is back on the set, despite doctor's warning that he should take a rest for a while.

He said he feels responsible for the fans. Daniel Henney was very happy to see Suh Do

Young back, and SDY held DH's hand tightly to show their strong friendship.
Attachments
DH & SDY.jpg
DH & SDY.jpg (57.16 KiB) Viewed 3735 times

knuts

Post by knuts » Apr 23rd, '06, 06:20

alexwinter wrote:Suh Do Young is back on the set, despite doctor's warning that he should take a rest for a while.

He said he feels responsible for the fans. Daniel Henney was very happy to see Suh Do

alexwinter, thank you for the info. As much as I would like to see the rest of this drama, I do hope SDY will not suffer in the future from not listening to the doctor now. He looks quite OK in the picture. No scar or what. I though he has had surgery?

Anyway, I can't wait to see the rest of this drama. And I pray that they will not shorten this drama due to low ratings. ggrrh..... I should not have started to watch this until all eps were out.

alexwinter

Post by alexwinter » Apr 23rd, '06, 07:21

knuts wrote:
alexwinter wrote:Suh Do Young is back on the set, despite doctor's warning that he should take a rest for a while.

alexwinter, thank you for the info. As much as I would like to see the rest of this drama, I do hope SDY will not suffer in the future from not listening to the doctor now. He looks quite OK in the picture. No scar or what. I though he has had surgery?

Anyway, I can't wait to see the rest of this drama. And I pray that they will not shorten this drama due to low ratings. ggrrh..... I should not have started to watch this until all eps were out.
You can't see his scar, because they put a pin inside of SDY's mouth to support broken

cheek bone. He looks fine apparently, just some red eye (side effect from the injury).

But he has to be really carefull even when he does make up.

knuts

Post by knuts » Apr 23rd, '06, 08:50

alexwinter wrote:
You can't see his scar, because they put a pin inside of SDY's mouth to support broken

cheek bone. He looks fine apparently, just some red eye (side effect from the injury).

But he has to be really carefull even when he does make up.
a pin inside his mouth?!...eeeek....that sounds really scary and serious. Now I do wished he would take more time to recover.

btw, how come you know all this? can you read Korean? just wondering

alexwinter

Post by alexwinter » Apr 23rd, '06, 09:05

^ Yes, I can. :-)

knuts

Post by knuts » Apr 23rd, '06, 09:21

alexwinter wrote:^ Yes, I can. :-)
o my, how do I envy you

skachild

Post by skachild » Apr 24th, '06, 14:11

is ep-13 & 14 will be release out this week ..???? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
:mrgreen:

myke

Post by myke » Apr 24th, '06, 14:22

alexwinter wrote:^ Yes, I can. :-)
hohohoho..Thank also for the good info....
if that the case so next week ep 13 n 14 will out so???

i also envy u becuase u able to read korean...hehehe

@nalika
it would be the other way around if Phillip is the main lead...so no matter how the main lead treated her in the end she'll still fall for him...but if this is happening in real life of course who wouldn't fall for Phillip...
i think i agree with u opinion....that the reality...

insideMYheart

Post by insideMYheart » Apr 24th, '06, 18:43

skachild wrote:is ep-13 & 14 will be release out this week ..????
myke wrote:if that the case so next week ep 13 n 14 will out so???
EP13 aired today and EP14 will air tomorrow.

If anyone wants spoilers for any of the episodes, let me know... I've been posting them for almost every episode at Soompi.

flcia

Post by flcia » Apr 25th, '06, 05:55

Eun Yeong really reminds me of Hyun Bin...especially when she was asleep...
she looks like the girl version of him...scary

skachild

Post by skachild » Apr 25th, '06, 06:02

insideMYheart wrote:
skachild wrote:is ep-13 & 14 will be release out this week ..????
EP13 aired today and EP14 will air tomorrow.
hahaha... :lol :lol
thanks for the info, at last we all can enjoy this drama lol :P :P :P

knuts

Post by knuts » Apr 25th, '06, 14:15

insideMYheart wrote: EP13 aired today and EP14 will air tomorrow.

If anyone wants spoilers for any of the episodes, let me know... I've been posting them for almost every episode at Soompi.
:cheers: yipeee :cheers: thank you for the info. At last we can see the rest of this drama. Do hope SDY will be OK, though.

Sorry, I don't like spoilers, unless I have seen the drama.

knuts

Post by knuts » Apr 25th, '06, 21:59

:hissy: :evil: :hissy: :crazy: it seems that the initially scheduled 20 eps for this drama will be cut to 18 eps :hissy: :rambo: :hissy: :cry: :hissy:

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Apr 27th, '06, 03:12

I hate that glasses girl.
Shes so fugly and stupid.

Ackk and the mom
she needs to get a life
and stop living her son's :x

flcia

Post by flcia » Apr 27th, '06, 06:35

wow...henney speaks german really well...although i dont speak it but yeah i can hear that its really good...
wondering whether he had a german background? like did he used to live there or smthn before? i'm impressed...

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Apr 28th, '06, 03:02

okay i just watched ep 14
heres what i dont really get
ok so the glasses girl she knows that JH is/was SuHoo or w/e but what i dont get is what does she think??

juhyunlee

Post by juhyunlee » Apr 28th, '06, 03:28

i actually thout that this drama was gonna b good......... but it really has no real plot n the whole storys jus boring :-(
the events r so predictable n they tell u everything beforehand so theres no surprise.... its also really slow paced n they hab a whole bunch of cheesy (유치한) scenes....sigh~~
i only watch it fo the hot guys :D i actually like all three guys there

Ssang

Post by Ssang » Apr 28th, '06, 03:43

Why do so many people think that glasses girl is ugly? I think she's pretty and loved her in the movie Feathers In The Wind.

shiny plastic

Post by shiny plastic » Apr 29th, '06, 04:20

So like..is this drama worth watching? I mean the first 2 "seasons" were a huge success, and the 3rd one, to me was a huge flop. Does it just get worse from summer scent or what?

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » Apr 30th, '06, 04:02

After hours of thinking and analysis of the drama, I think this would be one of the definite future event
Jaeha's hand will be injured/cut off
Anyone agree?

verbal225

Post by verbal225 » May 1st, '06, 02:35

does anyone else think this drama got really bad around episode 9? I loved the scenes in austria and such, but they really handled poorly the transition where jae ha starts to like eun young when they are recording his album. The quality, setup, cutscenes were just awful. What is going on???

The first couple were so good that its even more disappointing

knuts

Post by knuts » May 1st, '06, 09:24

verbal225 wrote:does anyone else think this drama got really bad around episode 9? I loved the scenes in austria and such, but they really handled poorly the transition where jae ha starts to like eun young when they are recording his album. The quality, setup, cutscenes were just awful. What is going on???

The first couple were so good that its even more disappointing
sorry, hasn't bothered me at all

vgvu99

Post by vgvu99 » May 1st, '06, 13:23

any1 knows where I can get the 700Mb HQ version for eps 13 and 14 plz?

Cheers

knuts

Post by knuts » May 1st, '06, 17:18

vgvu99 wrote:any1 knows where I can get the 700Mb HQ version for eps 13 and 14 plz?

Cheers
if you can wait a bit longer, they should be available here at D-addicts

ebony

Post by ebony » May 1st, '06, 20:16

i'm only up to episode 7 waiting for 8 to download and i am so torn here, i'm still not sure whether i like it or not (it sounds weird but thats how i feel) i love the music but i so torn as i have watched all the other season dramas it was only right me watching this one.
i don't find the glasses girl ugly i just find her really annoying, as i am only on 7 i wish there had been more scenes between jaeha and eunyoung. hopefully ther will be in the later episodes.

mashiso

Post by mashiso » May 7th, '06, 04:16

Actually this drama is pretty good, I'm already at episode 9 and now waiting for the remaining subtitles. After watching Goong , i didn't know what to watch, so i got this one. It is quite good. Give it a try and hope the subtitles get completed soon.

Aja! Aja!

snowangel414

Post by snowangel414 » May 7th, '06, 10:52

Yoon Jae-ha is the annoying one. He can't really act as how I see it. Daniel acts better than he does....

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » May 7th, '06, 11:55

One thing to say:
Poor Phillip, betrayed by his best friend Jae Ha towards Eun Young. I would love to see Phillip & Eun Young get together and left Jae Ha alone without nothing.

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » May 7th, '06, 22:33

Hmm any thoughts on this?
Could Philip be potentially be the REAL Jae-ha? I mean his father is not telling him where his mother's grave is in Korea!

babiexd

Post by babiexd » May 8th, '06, 10:52

i really want to know what the music that was playin in episode 10 was, on the part where Eunyoung was sleeping and Jaeha called her to play her a song on his piano?? for some reason, that part really touched my heart and i'm looking for hte music from it. I've downloaded the 2 albums for this OST, but i can't seem to find it. maybe it's me. does anyone else know? sorry to ask!

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » May 9th, '06, 04:21

I found one problem with Episode 17. I hope people caught this!
The scene where Eunyoung starts to play the piano alone and when Jaeha approaches from behind and play the piano, there is one mistake the drama producers made. The sound of the piano required that a piano peddle should've been applied at certain parts of Jaeha's piano song, but because Jaeha was playing with Eunyoung in front of him, there is no way that Jaeha could've applied the peddle himself. It's highly unlikely that Eunyoung applied the piano peddle while Jaeha was playing, because both of them were at high emotional tension. So who applied the peddle?
Heh, just a quick observation from a keen eye. Enjoy Episode 17, because it's one of the most intense episode yet! :-)

Ssang

Post by Ssang » May 9th, '06, 06:39

^ Not neccesarily. I can easily sustain some of those left hand arpeggios and chords with careful legato playing and else. Anyway, I usually pay close attention to stuff like that and don't notice anything off about it.

Then again, you're right. I watched it again. There is some pedal action going on. :P

Maybe Jaeha puts his feet through and beneath the piano seat.

myke

Post by myke » May 9th, '06, 12:17

babiexd wrote:i really want to know what the music that was playin in episode 10 was, on the part where Eunyoung was sleeping and Jaeha called her to play her a song on his piano?? for some reason, that part really touched my heart and i'm looking for hte music from it. I've downloaded the 2 albums for this OST, but i can't seem to find it. maybe it's me. does anyone else know? sorry to ask!
i Think the song that u mean is this....

http://d-addicts.net/torrents/love%20po ... 24.torrent

coz i download it n it has the song when Jeaha call Eunyong when Eunyong sleep

flcia

Post by flcia » May 10th, '06, 05:26

i was just watching episode 10 and did anyone felt it too
like there's a yayoi-vibe between jae ha and phillip when they were in the mountains and jae ha fell off...
or mayb its just me lol...

babiexd

Post by babiexd » May 10th, '06, 06:43

myke wrote:
i Think the song that u mean is this....

http://d-addicts.net/torrents/love%20po ... 24.torrent

coz i download it n it has the song when Jeaha call Eunyong when Eunyong sleep

thanks myke!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, i didn't kno there was another Spring Watlz soundtrack album...so many! thanks again, god bless u ^^

vgvu99

Post by vgvu99 » May 10th, '06, 17:11

can some1 plz seed eps 17 and 18 ??
Thx

SeoDoYoung

Spring Waltz song

Post by SeoDoYoung » May 11th, '06, 05:13

What is the name jae ha's piano piece (the single that he made the music video of) in Spring Waltz...could someone help me out please? thanks beforehand!

:-)

benebula98

Order

Post by benebula98 » May 12th, '06, 23:33

Hey,

I just recently found out about this series and it looks amazing! I looked it up in the wiki and it says:

Spring Waltz is the fourth and final installment of Yoon Suk Ho's season drama series. The first drama was Autumn Tale, followed by Winter Sonata and Summer Scent.

Do I need to watch them in order to understand? Do they have the same characters and connected plot?

Thanks!
Ben

insideMYheart

Re: Order

Post by insideMYheart » May 13th, '06, 09:10

benebula98 wrote:Do I need to watch them in order to understand? Do they have the same characters and connected plot?
No, you do not need to watch any of his other seasonal dramas before watching this one. None of the characters or plot are connected to each other.

SummerDream

Post by SummerDream » May 13th, '06, 11:50

:cry:
where can i download this drama?

skachild

Post by skachild » May 13th, '06, 12:02

SummerDream wrote::cry:
torrent site... :unsure:

xxsarahhoangerz

Post by xxsarahhoangerz » May 13th, '06, 23:41

THIS KDRAMA, IS THE BOMB! daniel henney, really good loooking =] he doesnt even know korean! he had to learn all the lines for this drama.. and he speaks so fluently.. i wish i was like that!

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » May 14th, '06, 07:46

the kissing scene bet jae-ha & eunyoung looks good but im so sad for daniel henneys char... looks like they'll be having a secret war...

x818

Post by x818 » May 14th, '06, 22:25

I think only characters i can stand are Eunyoung's bro (that guy can sing) and Mijung (she's pretty) lol.
I can't stand Jaeha's character though. There was probably only one scene so far (im up to ep 12) where he showed that he even cared at all about his best friend's feelings. But then again there prolly wouldn't be any drama If he actually yielded to his Phillip.

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » May 16th, '06, 03:27

Ladies and Gents, after watching the 19th episode, these are my thoughts
WTF, they can't cut the ending like that! If we had to wait a whole week to find out what happens, there would be protests in Korea for it. Thank goodness we just need to wait another day on which identity Jaeha chooses.
I was very happy to know that Jaeha and Eunyoung got everything resolved emotionally and was happy to see them together like old times.
Waiting for episode 20!

RyAnoPPa

Post by RyAnoPPa » May 16th, '06, 04:07

Hi all,

Another great song from Spring Waltz...I found a great copy of Sung Shi Kyung's Season. I <3 this song. :)

Spring Waltz: Sung Shi Kyung - Season

sofee

Post by sofee » May 18th, '06, 07:11

RyAnoPPa wrote:Hi all,

Another great song from Spring Waltz...I found a great copy of Sung Shi Kyung's Season. I <3 this song. :)

Thank you for sharing. But MU doesn't work for free in my country. Please provide another link!?

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » May 18th, '06, 07:28

sofee wrote:
RyAnoPPa wrote:Hi all,

Thank you for sharing. But MU doesn't work for free in my country. Please provide another link!?
here's sendspace link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8nhx7q

hope it works...

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » May 18th, '06, 07:30

SummerDream wrote::cry:
ive the complete drama in my CB... asf files...
http://clubbox.co.kr/buffyreg1

sofee

Post by sofee » May 18th, '06, 08:38

Thank you for the Sendspace link! I've got it. :D

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » May 20th, '06, 05:03

can anyone show me the official site for spring waltz, please... i want to get the wallpapers

msjang

Post by msjang » May 21st, '06, 07:19

snowangel414 wrote:Yoon Jae-ha is the annoying one. He can't really act as how I see it. Daniel acts better than he does....
Haha...I have to disagree with you on this one (but I completely respect your opinion).

I think that Suh Do Young (Jae ha) is a better actor than Daniel Henney (Phillip). Towards the ending parts of this drama, in the crying scenes, I was completely blown away by Suh Do young's acting.

Daniel Henney is well, in my opinion, not that good. The way he said his lines (like the tone, emotion) sounded most of the time, like he was scolding someone, kinda the same emotion. But there were scenes that Daniel's acting was good. But can't blame Daniel since this is his first major role and since he's a model to begin with.

And sorry to dissappoint, but Daniel's Korean isn't quite there yet. I mean it is definitely really impressive that he can say those Korean lines and say it with emotion, but when the scene got a bit more intense, so that he had to act with more emotions, his pronounciation became off. Example, in one of the latter ep., he said "misunderstanding" Woo Hwai, in a really American-ish way

But I bet Daniel will improve in no time, so I am looking forward to his new movie, where he is the male lead actor.
Last edited by msjang on May 21st, '06, 07:53, edited 1 time in total.

msjang

Post by msjang » May 21st, '06, 07:46

Yikes I am so sorry for the double post

kevinttn

Post by kevinttn » May 21st, '06, 08:08

Does anyone know the English song or any infor about the English song played when Phillip put on the shoe for Eun Young out side the hotel and Jae Ha was watching. Thank you in advance