[Discussion] Kurosagi - starring Yamashita Tomohisa

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 28th, '06, 19:53

minna~ ep3 is out!
yatta~ :cheers:

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Apr 28th, '06, 20:26

And now the wait for the torrent to finish begins...

deathviasatellite

Post by deathviasatellite » Apr 28th, '06, 20:34

i've got the first two episodes and i think it's safe to say i love it

cs_omigosh

Post by cs_omigosh » Apr 29th, '06, 08:24

Hihi..for those u can download from clubbox..

Kurosagi Episode 3 raw (704x396) :
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/johnnyjr/mfqe7

Chi sub: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/johnnyjr/c4ve7

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » Apr 29th, '06, 15:31

I just realized that the guy who played Satoshi is Koyama Keiichiro who is also a member of NewS... Interesting.

I didn't really like the 2nd episode as much as I liked the 1st. Seems like characters development is going really slow.

Tsurara seems to be a really naive person. I hope she realizes that Kurosaki is more than just a swindler. I hope she realizes it soon =).

nalika

Post by nalika » Apr 29th, '06, 15:35

I've seen two episodes but i love it so far....

jeng

Post by jeng » Apr 29th, '06, 20:42

the old man's funny. i still have trouble getting their names right. gurah. i love yamapi's clothes. so cuutttteeee. i want this tie for some reason. haha.

ringosan

Post by ringosan » Apr 30th, '06, 01:05

hey guys..i want to hear comments on episode 3 of kurosagi...so that i have a brief view on that episode 3...i saw in epi 2 yukari said about new relationship..what was that about???

shortcake

Post by shortcake » Apr 30th, '06, 03:10

Just finished watching the 3rd eps. Wow, I can't understand what they said but I can tell it must've been something major. Maki's character and Kurosaki that is. I hate it when shows leave a cliffhanger at the end and you have to wait till next week to see what happens.

At the end when they were both bringing out the tears. I started tearing too but its ridiculous b/c I can't understand Japanese! Either they're really good actors or I'm just really emotional. Glad to see more interaction between the main charcters and Maki's finally beginning to understand Kurosaki.

bonaparte

Post by bonaparte » Apr 30th, '06, 03:24

8thSin wrote:Yamashita is such a bad actor :lol
I have no idea why so many people like him. He's not even good looking.
xDD! I also think that YamaP isn't normally very good looking (although he has been a few times in Kurosagi so far!), but for some reason, I ADORE him. It's vibes. xDD Earlier I was trying to figure out exactly why I liked him, and my conversation with myself went like this:

"So... exactly why do you like Pi?"
"Well, he's... PI! That's why I like him!"
"But... why?"
"Because he's PI! THAT'S WHY! :O!"

Odd, I know. xD;

Halko

Post by Halko » Apr 30th, '06, 05:53

Finally finished waching ep2 with subs, haha. I was like "oh so THAT'S what he said to Tsurara at the end.." yeah.. kinda missed that.

I'll start DL'ing 3 now..

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Apr 30th, '06, 09:10

shortcake wrote:Just finished watching the 3rd eps. Wow, I can't understand what they said but I can tell it must've been something major. Maki's character and Kurosaki that is. I hate it when shows leave a cliffhanger at the end and you have to wait till next week to see what happens.

At the end when they were both bringing out the tears. I started tearing too but its ridiculous b/c I can't understand Japanese! Either they're really good actors or I'm just really emotional. Glad to see more interaction between the main charcters and Maki's finally beginning to understand Kurosaki.
There's actually someone who translate the ending scene on soompi
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php? ... 286&st=640#
*beginning scene -- kurosagi walks up stairs

Kuro: I don't have time to hear you lecture
Tsu: I...
K: I heard you want to be a policewoman. No wonder you would say all those rubish (about justice). I don't understand (?) the police
Tsu: Eh?
K: after a series of events that happened...
K:...they (police) would not go ahead with plans that will fail...they know how to protect themselves better than protecting the victims/citizens...they are just like that

K: Hurry up and move out. I'll give you the money. This way, you won't need to work for the money
T: The series of events...do you mean what happened 6 years ago?
T: Sorry, I didn't know about this. I...
K: So what even if you know about it? It's my business..don't need you to interfere!
K: You should just move out quickly
T: Is doing this really making you happy(happier)?
Credit to restlesspetals

my comments , yooo
i was thinking that Kuro is just so mean when i first read the translation :cussing: Why Kuro keep asking her to move out ? .. well , then i watched the eps again ,
Kuro noticed that the Old man knows about Tsurara now , maybe he's scare for her ? that's why he said it is his business and tlle her not to interfere ?? ... well , i think it makes sense now ...
Tsurara's crying , for the 1st time int he serie ... i think it would be not the last time !! this tale will not have a happy ending , i guess

About Yui , well well , i dun't think she has any deep feelings to Kuro actuallu , it's just admiration ^o^ , but who knows later ...

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Apr 30th, '06, 09:56

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:40, edited 1 time in total.

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Apr 30th, '06, 16:46

I've only seen episode one so far but already I am really addicted. Probably because the cast is so good or probably because Kurosaki make's me laugh. Anyway, when I first started watching it I was a bit skeptical but by halfway through, I could not get my eyes off. :thumleft:

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » Apr 30th, '06, 23:30

I think YamaP and Maki-san are definitely improving in their acting abilities. I really enjoy watching a drama series in which Horikita Maki plays a character that smiles often. She's got an awesome smile that we only saw once in Nobuta.

Episode 3 was intense. I feel sorry for Kurosaki because of this past and I would really like it if something will happen between Kurosagi and Tsurara. I dislike Yui's character, she seems naive and too girly for Kurosagi...

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 1st, '06, 05:45

aa''...just trying out..what do u guys think? :pale: [/list]
Attachments
kurosagiedited.jpg
kurosagiedited.jpg (39.9 KiB) Viewed 3212 times

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 1st, '06, 13:38

I watched episode 2 and it was very good and there were some sad moments there ):..can't wait to see the next episode!!

ringosan@ Nice wallpaper :thumright: Pi looks so good in this drama :wub:

Shina

Post by Shina » May 1st, '06, 14:55

ringosan wrote:aa''...just trying out..what do u guys think? :pale: [/list]
wow i love it xDDDDDDD great

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 1st, '06, 18:04

love angel and shina thank you very much

this one is the screen capture of nobuta wo produce and yamapi scaned pic..i dont know what was written in the wall but i like this pic..nobuta reminds me the old man in the restaurant (in kurosagi) drinking from a cup like the old man in the last few scene in kurosagi episode 1..that old man is scary he must have enjoy having kurosagi depend on him n make kurosagi feel bad ..(aa'' i must be crazy now...yamapi maki-chan..like both of them) :P

by the way i think that nobuta name is not kotani nabuko..is it kotani nobuko??..aa' got it wrong(the filename)..:P..gomenasai
Attachments
kotani nabuko edited.jpg
kotani nabuko edited.jpg (35.33 KiB) Viewed 3179 times

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 1st, '06, 20:21

woa~h! that was nice ringosan...ano0o, can u give me the "yamapi scaned pic"? >_<'

anyway, I wanna know something in the 3rd ep...what was Tsurara telling Kurosaki in the end?? I dunno why I cried >_< and I dunno if what I understood from that is right or not, cuz that I wanna know!

werana

Post by werana » May 3rd, '06, 15:02

I love yamapee
thanks

shortcake

Post by shortcake » May 3rd, '06, 18:32

Nomanymore wrote:
shortcake wrote:Just finished watching the 3rd eps. Wow, I can't understand what they said but I can tell it must've been something major. Maki's character and Kurosaki that is. I hate it when shows leave a cliffhanger at the end and you have to wait till next week to see what happens.

There's actually someone who translate the ending scene on soompi
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php? ... 286&st=640#
*beginning scene -- kurosagi walks up stairs

Kuro: I don't have time to hear you lecture
Tsu: I...
K: I heard you want to be a policewoman. No wonder you would say all those rubish (about justice). I don't understand (?) the police
Tsu: Eh?
K: after a series of events that happened...
K:...they (police) would not go ahead with plans that will fail...they know how to protect themselves better than protecting the victims/citizens...they are just like that

K: Hurry up and move out. I'll give you the money. This way, you won't need to work for the money
T: The series of events...do you mean what happened 6 years ago?
T: Sorry, I didn't know about this. I...
K: So what even if you know about it? It's my business..don't need you to interfere!
K: You should just move out quickly
T: Is doing this really making you happy(happier)?
Credit to restlesspetals

my comments , yooo
i was thinking that Kuro is just so mean when i first read the translation :cussing: Why Kuro keep asking her to move out ? .. well , then i watched the eps again ,
Kuro noticed that the Old man knows about Tsurara now , maybe he's scare for her ? that's why he said it is his business and tlle her not to interfere ?? ... well , i think it makes sense now ...
Tsurara's crying , for the 1st time int he serie ... i think it would be not the last time !! this tale will not have a happy ending , i guess

About Yui , well well , i dun't think she has any deep feelings to Kuro actuallu , it's just admiration ^o^ , but who knows later ...

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » May 4th, '06, 07:56

i love this drama.. i might aswell be a swinder when i grow up! lol...

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 4th, '06, 22:46

arigatou~ ne~ shortcake, I dunno how I didnt saw that post be4 >___< then I must change my glasses T_T

and I really cant wait 4 2morrows ep....wa~~~i, really cant wait!

deathviasatellite

Post by deathviasatellite » May 4th, '06, 23:05

ohh i'm so excited for episode 3!!

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » May 5th, '06, 03:32

furransu wrote:i love this drama.. i might aswell be a swinder when i grow up! lol...
hahaha ur so funny lool
gaah i just watched ep 2 today...skipped ep 1 lol
but seems like its pretty goood <33
i just dont like maki - main female lead -_-
geez...but anyway hope to see more of it <#3

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 5th, '06, 10:55

moshi moshi minna san..aak' kyo wa..watashi got something to share..sorry i keep on posting pictures..is it ok? if its not ok pls tell me where else should i share the pic..but since its discussion about kurosagi i think its ok to put it here..peace
Attachments
train.jpg
train.jpg (61.67 KiB) Viewed 3033 times
what2.jpg
what2.jpg (87.68 KiB) Viewed 3033 times

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 5th, '06, 11:00

thanks ringosan for the pics ^_^

episode 3 rating is 16.0%

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 5th, '06, 11:02

Love Angel wrote:thanks ringosan for the pics ^_^

u re welcome

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 5th, '06, 11:18

woah~ that was good, ringosan, but I wanna ask u something!
u made it by using "Photoshop"?

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 5th, '06, 11:32

aso0omy-chan wrote:woah~ that was good, ringosan, but I wanna ask u something!
u made it by using "Photoshop"?
yupp using adobe photoshop..great software to edit photos..still exploring it..
Attachments
yamapi.jpg
yamapi.jpg (26.93 KiB) Viewed 3157 times
Last edited by ringosan on May 5th, '06, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 5th, '06, 11:42

ha~~~i, I agree with u, but I have some comments in the pix that u did, when u use the brush u have to make it natural with the pix, anyway, if u want me to teach u, I'll make a lessons 4 u and I'll PM u, ne?

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » May 5th, '06, 12:30

I love this show so far, I'm waiting for episode 3 to be hardsubbed. Yamapi is really good in this show. I've only seen him in Nobuta before this and he's a good actor to be able to play 2 extremely different roles so good.

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » May 5th, '06, 17:58

Yayyy

Ep 4 should be out soon! So excited.

Is it just me, or has this week felt REALLY long??

ilikedramas

Post by ilikedramas » May 5th, '06, 18:12

PopGilligan wrote:Yayyy

Ep 4 should be out soon! So excited.

Is it just me, or has this week felt REALLY long??
Yes this week has been long..
I`ve been waiting all week for Kurosagi, cant wait to see episode 4!!

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 5th, '06, 19:41

ha~~~~i, >__< it was long 4 me too, and hontou~ ni~ I cant wait 4 the 3rd to be hardsubbs and 4 the 4th ep 2day!

and arigatou~ ne~ ringosan 4 the pic.. ^_~

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » May 5th, '06, 19:49

Yea this week seemed so long to me too...¬¬'!!But finally the 4th ep. will be out (does anybody know exactely when it will be out?)and I hope ep. 3 with the subs will be out soon >< *can't wait*!!Waaa I hope they'll come a bit closer in this epi :w00t:

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » May 5th, '06, 21:07

Merenge_5 wrote:Yea this week seemed so long to me too...¬¬'!!But finally the 4th ep. will be out (does anybody know exactely when it will be out?)and I hope ep. 3 with the subs will be out soon >< *can't wait*!!Waaa I hope they'll come a bit closer in this epi :w00t:
Me toooo...

I'm getting a little tired of angsty, emotional distancy Kurosaki.

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » May 5th, '06, 21:10

I wish I understood more Japanese. There should be a place where I can take classes around here! But no...

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » May 5th, '06, 21:13

Kookie315 wrote:I wish I understood more Japanese. There should be a place where I can take classes around here! But no...
Isn't it sad? I've really only found classes, and commonplace on either coast. If you're somewhere in the middle, you get screwed :(

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 5th, '06, 21:49

mou~~~~~ >_< hontou~ ni~ I cant wait....when it'll be out??

ha~~i, I need some Japanese lessons too, am thinking of taking classes after I finish from the final exams, and that will be in June~ ^__~, wish me luck 2 find a good place...

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 6th, '06, 00:09

waiting for kurosagi with sub is the reason why i keep on editing the screen capture of kurosagi n to practice my photoshop editing skill..a'ak..there are so much to learn..a'ak i want to watch kurosagi epi 3 n4 too....:(

Mawaru

Post by Mawaru » May 6th, '06, 00:41

Ya it's a long week...still waiting for kurosagi 4 raw to come out...

NorikoChijinu

Post by NorikoChijinu » May 6th, '06, 06:11

I now have a reason to look forward to Friday nights. <3__<3

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 6th, '06, 18:07

woa~h, I just finished from watching the 4th ep......OMG Pi-chan was chou~ kawaii soshite kakkoi ne~~! :wub: :wub: :wub:

and I cant believe that...........
kurosaki lost for th 1st time...>_< "correct me if am wrong" cuz that what I've understood from it....OMG I really hate Shirosagi :evil: and am wondering what he'll do to Tsurara-chan???? kya~~~~, finally I think there is a feeling betwen Kurosaki & Tsurara :wub: he really do care about her......wa~~~i....

hontou~ ni~ cant wait for the next ep, and for the ep's 2 be subbed...

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 6th, '06, 18:32

I wanna click on the spoiler button :unsure: but nooo I should wait :lol

Can't wait to see episode 3 subbed...

shirahime

Post by shirahime » May 7th, '06, 07:15

A question about eps 4
I understand that Kurosaki lost but I didnt understand in what way with the company stocks/share thing. Could somebody explain? He got 10 millions from the shirosagi but then the shirosagi did something with another companys stock/share........what did he do?

vivaldi

Post by vivaldi » May 7th, '06, 10:19

i saw the episode, but was half awake when watching it, ill have to look at it again
from what i could tell, you can assume:
A) He got the money for the person he was helping and to pay the old man for the information
B) from the look of the shirosagi's face, he knows he got swindled. This guy was from episode one, so he knew Kurosaki

After the scene in the office showing the price ticking downwards, you can see that the shirosagi takes a bunch of paper (japanese stock certificates?) and puts them into a briefcase. After Kurosaki visits a company, he sees those same certificates lying around. I dont think he was mad so much that he lost, but that the shirosagi he was trying to "destroy" somehow managed to regain his losses easily, and so Kurosaki failed to "destroy" him.

On a side note, the guy who was the shirosagi in the 4th episode is also in the opening, hes the guy with the crow behind him. So he will probably show up again in a later episode.

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 7th, '06, 14:20

aa'ak i want to watch kurosagi epi 3 n 4 too..:( ..too bad i cannot use bitorent or megaupld to dload ..i missed 2epi..im lost ... but spoilers is fun at least i know whats going on (thank u spoilers ;P).. :( :(

debstuh

Post by debstuh » May 7th, '06, 14:29

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:37, edited 1 time in total.

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 8th, '06, 17:21

debstuh wrote:
ringosan wrote:aa'ak i want to watch kurosagi epi 3 n 4 too..:( ..too bad i cannot use bitorent or megaupld to dload ..i missed 2epi..im lost ... but spoilers is fun at least i know whats going on (thank u spoilers ;P).. :( :(
you can watch kurosagi on youtube. haha =] i watched a bit while i'm waiting for kioku's release..^^
too bad cant do that too..im in college now so some sites were banned..all i can do is to search n dload files from rapid or usendit... :| i read that epi4 is good n the rating increased back .. well i guess ppl start watching when so many ppl talks about yamapi and maki..aak hontou happy for them..

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 8th, '06, 17:47

yeah the rating of episode 4 increased a little bit..it is 16.7%...

Can't wait to watch episode 3 & 4 :cry:

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 8th, '06, 19:14

hai, the rating is a bit high this time but...............I'll give this ep 90% hehe :P anyway! does any1 knows when the hardsubbs of ep 3 & 4 will release? I really cant wait 4 them!

nalika

Post by nalika » May 8th, '06, 21:18

i envy those who already watch up to 4....have to wait for the sub one...

but thank for the spoilers...

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 8th, '06, 22:03

nalika wrote:i envy those who already watch up to 4....have to wait for the sub one...

but thank for the spoilers...
hehe~ even if I watched up to the 4th ep, I still cant wait for the hardsubbs! actually I watch the ep more than 4 times ^________________^

and u r more than welcome.....demo~ :glare: if I were u, I wont read the spoilers!

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » May 8th, '06, 22:34

Love Angel wrote:yeah the rating of episode 4 increased a little bit..it is 16.7%...

and u have to wait! becouse they had some problems.
its wat i`ve heard from ppl from LS....

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 9th, '06, 19:31

woa~h, god help them! >___<
we r waiting, and will be waiting 4 this drama, whenever it’ll be release..even if it took a year I’ll be waiting, cuz I can watch this drama over and over again, billion times! ^_~

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 11th, '06, 05:41

Asami Yuhka wrote:
Love Angel wrote:yeah the rating of episode 4 increased a little bit..it is 16.7%...

and u have to wait! becouse they had some problems.
its wat i`ve heard from ppl from LS....
yeah God help them & we will be waiting as long as it takes bcz this drama is worth waiting :thumright:

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 11th, '06, 10:41

^ hai, hai, I totally agree with u Love Angel

Lowest

Post by Lowest » May 11th, '06, 20:14

When I read the info about what the series would be like before it come out, I thought it would be more of they do something then explain it at the end and you'd be like 'Oooh!' because it all suddenly comes together, but it hasn't really been like that yet, although they're somewhat doing that I thought it'd be more of something that made you think and was really smart... but I've only seen 2 episode so I still have hope it will get really good (not that I'm saying it's bad, it just hasn't amazed me yet).

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » May 11th, '06, 20:36

I thought this show was really silly, the acting hammy, and i wouldn't watch more than 10 seconds. That feeling changed about 5 miuntes in and i LOVED it. im not sure what happened, but this show kicks ass. Kioku is the BEST.

:goggle: OH MY GOD ON THE SPOILER! How can that be?

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 11th, '06, 23:03

^ eeeeeeeeeeeh? :glare: u've already read the spoilers??? naze? hehe~ :roll wakatta ne~, if I were u I'll do the same thing u did...hehe.. :lol

anyway, hontou~ ni~ cant wait 4 2morrow...wa~~i ep 5 will be out!

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 12th, '06, 03:05

another episode of kurosagi coming up hehehe ..wish for more moment of tsurara n kurosagi...:)

Reira49

Post by Reira49 » May 12th, '06, 17:10

finally ep5

cat wait what will change & happen between kurosagi and tsurara!!

also~see how kurosagi get money from other shirosagi :D

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 12th, '06, 18:23

hehe~ atashi mo~~, hontou~ ni~ cant wait...
its 3:23 AM in Japan already! wondering when the ep will be out...

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » May 12th, '06, 18:26

STILL haven't watched ep. 3 T^T
Kioku still didnt sub it yet..we'll keep on waiting, why didn't d-addicts start a project on subbing Kurosagi?? Or is it beacuse Kioku fansubs are subbing it :scratch: ??

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 12th, '06, 18:30

somebody is doing a softsub for Kurosagi...I read that in kurosagi episode 4 thread ...

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 12th, '06, 18:39

hontou~ ni~? sugo~i ne~.....but still I'll watch the RAW's since I can understand little bit of what r they talking about...^_^

llmakill

Post by llmakill » May 12th, '06, 18:47

i can't understand without the sub.. so hopefully someone can help out.. will appreciate it very much.. =D

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 12th, '06, 20:07

wa~~~~~i, :cheers: the 5th ep is out......^____^

saffy

Post by saffy » May 12th, '06, 21:59

Subbed Kurosagi episode 03 now available on CLUBBOX! Link on Kioku website. Box release being made first as a treat for clubby users who always wait forever for us to upload the clubbox link after the torrent.

TORRENT WILL BE POSTED IN ABOUT AN HOUR (please check time of my post).

NorikoChijinu

Post by NorikoChijinu » May 13th, '06, 04:24

aso0omy-chan wrote:
kurosaki lost for th 1st time...>_< "correct me if am wrong" cuz that what I've understood from it....OMG I really hate Shirosagi :evil: and am wondering what he'll do to Tsurara-chan???? kya~~~~, finally I think there is a feeling betwen Kurosaki & Tsurara :wub: he really do care about her......wa~~~i....
I think it's more of the...
She wants to become a kenji, but I don't think she's been directly swindled, has she?

Anyone here who has read past volume one? *has only read the first* XD;;

As much as I would love my YamaP alone, I think they look cute together in this drama. Tsurara: I don't agree with you. ;;
Kuro: PFT. And?
-later-
Tsurara: Come into my conforting embrace!
Kuro: ;3; *run to*

I can just see that happen. XD;

robetella

Post by robetella » May 13th, '06, 12:59

Yes Episode 3 is up! THANKS Kioku! =)))
Last edited by robetella on May 13th, '06, 13:44, edited 1 time in total.

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 13th, '06, 13:12

Yeah it's out :cheers: ...cant wait to watch!!

Thanks Kioku :thumright:

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 13th, '06, 13:17

the answers will be revealed (kurosagi epi 3 sub) :D