She's a true beauty, really awesome :thumleft: :thumleft:

skachild

Post by skachild » Apr 25th, '06, 16:16

i just discover that ito misaki was one of the cast in Ju-on movie... :O :O
[img]http://www.cinemorgue.com/misakiito1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.cinemorgue.com/misakiito2.jpg[/img]

mt877

Post by mt877 » Apr 27th, '06, 05:27

cmge wrote:can someone plz reseed?.. i lost all of it during a HD crash... :cry:
Better than that... It's available as a direct download. This link will remain good as long as it remains active.
If nobody downloads the file for 30 days since the last download, then the file will be automatically deleted.

Enjoy!

ItohMisaki's_FAN

For the Itoh Misaki fan...

Post by ItohMisaki's_FAN » Apr 29th, '06, 01:40

I was googling around and I found http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=15074040... is it the real myspace or just a fake one? Comment...
Last edited by ItohMisaki's_FAN on Apr 29th, '06, 01:57, edited 2 times in total.

azn_wrx

Post by azn_wrx » Apr 29th, '06, 01:46

ill bet on that its a fake

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Apr 29th, '06, 02:34

I'm pretty sure it's fake.. So her favorite movies are
Japanese movie, Japanese drama, Korean drama
? Yep, it's fake alright..

Crazy Penguin

Post by Crazy Penguin » Apr 29th, '06, 04:56

Fake.

Besides, IF she'd have a blog, it'd be on a Japanese server with a Japanese host, most likely connected to her agency.

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Apr 29th, '06, 10:54

She does have a blog doesn't she? it's on her official website or something..

skachild

Post by skachild » Apr 29th, '06, 11:09

its a fake one :thumright: :thumright:

teamFun

Post by teamFun » Apr 29th, '06, 14:55

'Tis indeed a fake... here is the real Misaki Itoh blog..

http://www.ken-on.co.jp/misakiBlog/

Twinkle Girls... Misaki Itoh and her girls' girl talk?? Who are her girls? LOL... Dunno much about Misaki, but that's the real blog if you are looking for it :-)

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 30th, '06, 16:00

moved to jp entertainment....

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » May 2nd, '06, 03:00

jholic wrote:moved to jp entertainment....
from where it will now be merged into her thread in the JActor/Actress forum... :lol

ItohMisaki's_FAN

Post by ItohMisaki's_FAN » May 2nd, '06, 16:39

lol

devil259

Post by devil259 » May 2nd, '06, 20:47

i feel like putting some comments in her blog... hmmm izzit possible to write in english? :wub: :|

ItohMisaki's_FAN

Post by ItohMisaki's_FAN » May 2nd, '06, 22:48

I dunno really... a mate of mine (who introduced me to Densha Otoko) tried to write something in English but the message never appeared. You could always give it a try.

Also I wanted to ask something, is it true that she's with one of the dudes from 'da pump'? I've read something about it on the net but dunno... I hope not lol :wub:

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » May 3rd, '06, 00:58

domo arigatou ^_^
I love misaki itoh :wub:

devil259

Post by devil259 » May 3rd, '06, 05:16

ItohMisaki's_FAN wrote:I dunno really... a mate of mine (who introduced me to Densha Otoko) tried to write something in English but the message never appeared. You could always give it a try.

Also I wanted to ask something, is it true that she's with one of the dudes from 'da pump'? I've read something about it on the net but dunno... I hope not lol :wub:
omg! i hope not... da bump is a gay band...i rather she stay single...

ItohMisaki's_FAN

Post by ItohMisaki's_FAN » May 3rd, '06, 06:40

devil259 wrote:
ItohMisaki's_FAN wrote:I dunno really... a mate of mine (who introduced me to Densha Otoko) tried to write something in English but the message never appeared. You could always give it a try.

omg! i hope not... da bump is a gay band...i rather she stay single...
these are the link of what I've read: http://jrocknyc.blogspot.com/2005/10/da ... -itoh.html
http://www.j-fan.com/index.cgi?action=r ... e=00000084

I hope not!!!!!! I googled their name last night and indeed they're a gay band, the kind of bands that if you were bigger than them you would just beat the **** out of them... lol!

I love Itoh Misaki!!!!!!!!

tcchai

Post by tcchai » May 26th, '06, 11:30

Guys.... It is the lady's birthday today...

I am sure she is having a great time at this moment.

Love to be with her now.... :(

silverdeca

Post by silverdeca » May 29th, '06, 15:43

hello guys! can those who already download the 33 commercials help seed the torrent... i wanna download them...

i wanna to download her shiseido commercial... the best commercial i've ever seen...

thank you very much!

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » May 29th, '06, 23:33

This video may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.

To view this video, please verify you are 18 or older by logging in or signing up.
:-(

I still saw it though, I just logged on. Nothing bad about it at all... :-) Awesome commercial! :wub:

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Jun 5th, '06, 03:58

silverdeca wrote:hello guys! can those who already download the 33 commercials help seed the torrent... i wanna download them...

i wanna to download her shiseido commercial... the best commercial i've ever seen...

thank you very much!
Whoever flagged the video as "inappropriate" is an idiot. I just saw the video and there's nothing offensive or "inappropriate" about it, unless you think that Misaki Itoh prancing around with guys chasing after her and taking her pictures is "inappropriate". :glare:

It's nothing more than a Shiseido commercial and she looks beautiful in those dresses :wub:

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 8th, '06, 09:03

:cussing: that ISSA guy is seriously..completely different from what type of guy I imagine she would go out with. Looks like some bad guy..of course you can't really judge a person by looks..but I think the way you make yourself look DOES tell something about yourself. Anyone out there agree with me on this? Is this the kind of person that Misaki is interested in? (Of course it could be all a misconception...so far it's just a magazine's spotting so it might not be true..any more news re: that sighting?) Of course I know saying what she can't and should do it completely selfish and retarded. But, I guess the feeling I get from her image from talkshows and doramas (not to be taken seriously) doesn't fit that bad-ass hip hop gangster type. :cry:

i'm gonna rant a bit..i just can't hold it anymore!

why is it that celebrities only go out and are interested in other celebrities? ok this may sound like a stupid question (i know celebs are typically all good looking and such) but does their status make them untouchables to regular people like us? right so I sound a little obsessed with her lol, :wub: I am..because she's just so beautful sharp...but I wonder why. Ok this is also gonna sound stupid but I don't mind just throwing it out of there. What if, say I send her an email..and email that's different from all others (lets just say) and she replies to me. Then we keep going back and forth until we decide to meet, then a happy ending comes. Would that even be possible? I know this is weird on so many levels but I just wanted to see what you all think.

lol gomen-ne. a little off topic but just had to let it out :P

Versalius

Post by Versalius » Sep 11th, '06, 07:58

Not really true that all celebrities have to go out only with other celebrities:) An example would be Naohito Fujiki, the guy who acted in Gal Circle :P He married with some office worker whom he knew since University. Also Britney Spears who married that old childhood friend of hers:) :lol :lol

Versalius

Post by Versalius » Sep 11th, '06, 08:02

keitaro310 wrote:
Ok this is also gonna sound stupid but I don't mind just throwing it out of there. What if, say I send her an email..and email that's different from all others (lets just say) and she replies to me. Then we keep going back and forth until we decide to meet, then a happy ending comes. Would that even be possible? I know this is weird on so many levels but I just wanted to see what you all think.

lol gomen-ne. a little off topic but just had to let it out :P
You sound pretty obssesed haha:) :w00t: But i guess this is how all relationship starts. OBSESSION :cheers: :cheers:

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 11th, '06, 08:16

Versalius wrote:
You sound pretty obssesed haha:) :w00t: But i guess this is how all relationship starts. OBSESSION :cheers: :cheers:
:lol ok that britney spear thing has to go lol hahah! but see how they have have some sort of connectino from meeting previously. i so agree with you though so many people look down on the word obsession. it really is how things bond and get stronger :salut:

Versalius

Post by Versalius » Sep 11th, '06, 10:09

Just wondering, do you remeber any article about ito goin out with some 33 year old japanese baseball player? Was this before the Issa guy or after??

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 11th, '06, 14:16

i guess we're the only ones on this thread now :-( hmm not really...it's hard to find stuff about her. i guess the japanese media isnt so...forceful in trying to get personal info out to the public as the crazy chinese ones are. i dont even know if issa and misaki are official together. really no idea.i dont really have any realiable sources

Versalius

Post by Versalius » Sep 12th, '06, 15:38

Darn it! :cussing: I thought this thread would be pretty famous considering the downloads for the jdrama she is in is downloaded quite alot....but guess not :glare: Maybe coz this forum has more girl members or something hahaha i realise that threads on kamenashi n other jap guys are doing well compared to this one :cry:

Tetsu87

Post by Tetsu87 » Sep 12th, '06, 16:21

Versalius wrote:Darn it! :cussing: I thought this thread would be pretty famous considering the downloads for the jdrama she is in is downloaded quite alot....but guess not :glare: Maybe coz this forum has more girl members or something hahaha i realise that threads on kamenashi n other jap guys are doing well compared to this one :cry:
well, the Sawajiri Erika Thread is also popular...
But I also like Misaki!! :wub:
so you are not alone :mrgreen:

Scully2

Post by Scully2 » Sep 12th, '06, 23:05

Found the 33CMs direct download link in the first post ^___^

Thank you :D
Last edited by Scully2 on Sep 13th, '06, 09:46, edited 1 time in total.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Sep 13th, '06, 04:54

Versalius wrote:Darn it! :cussing: I thought this thread would be pretty famous considering the downloads for the jdrama she is in is downloaded quite alot....but guess not :glare: Maybe coz this forum has more girl members or something hahaha i realise that threads on kamenashi n other jap guys are doing well compared to this one :cry:
nah, it's just a well known fact that fangirls are more rabid than fanboys... :fear:
:lol

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 13th, '06, 06:40

mizune wrote:
nah, it's just a well known fact that fangirls are more rabid than fanboys... :fear:
true true. so true. this is nice..after posting my "rant" this thread got some more attention :cheers: i wonder what the 10 most popular celebrities in japan are right now. kamenashi kazuya is one for sure..is he still going out with that "obaasan"?

Versalius

Post by Versalius » Sep 13th, '06, 09:52

keitaro310 wrote:
mizune wrote:
true true. so true. this is nice..after posting my "rant" this thread got some more attention :cheers: i wonder what the 10 most popular celebrities in japan are right now. kamenashi kazuya is one for sure..is he still going out with that "obaasan"?
Rabid fangirls :D the 10 most famous hmmmmmm i think some people the list includes are ito misaki, kamenashi , koda kumi n ayumi hamasaki :) Maybe you can include Arashi's Matsumoto Jun in as well :-) His popularity went up like mad during Hana Yori Dango and Gokusen.
kamenashi kazuya is one for sure..is he still going out with that "obaasan
nah i dont think so :lol :lol :thumleft: Dont see why he went out with that lady in the 1st place.....dont seee the posibility of a chemistry happening between them.

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 14th, '06, 06:56

hmm i dunno about the others out there but i tend to find more mature elder women (not like obaasan age i mean say mid late 20s - i'm 20) to be very attractive compared to the more partying younger girls. so i can sort of see why he would choose her and be with her if they really are still together. i just can't see why an older girl would choose a younger guy. enlighten me. :lol

Versalius

Post by Versalius » Sep 14th, '06, 07:35

lolZ he probably used his skills he showed in sapuri. he got minami with that, so why not get obaaa-san as well :D :cheers:

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 14th, '06, 08:18

:lol at the end of every ep it says that it's fiction desu! ahah i notice that they do that will all dramas to help us mesmerized people in our own little worlds come back to reality. is it just me or are all the popular guys have a strong gay/girly image now?- like kame.

ArieZ

Post by ArieZ » Sep 14th, '06, 08:21

did misaki really 171 cm tall? am i the only one questioning this? coz she did looks really tall gokusen...

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 15th, '06, 04:19

nope you're not the only one. i looked at a couple places and they all said that she's 171cm..about 5"71/4. but she looks much taller than that at least on screen. but i also heard that the camera makes you appear tall on screen.. :unsure: so how tall are you =p?

berserk

Post by berserk » Sep 15th, '06, 06:51

Yeah, she definitely looks taller than 171 cm. I think wearing high heels could give her 2 extra inches. But she is still perfect for me since I'm almost 186 cm. :D

Versalius

Post by Versalius » Sep 15th, '06, 15:39

berserk wrote:Yeah, she definitely looks taller than 171 cm. I think wearing high heels could give her 2 extra inches. But she is still perfect for me since I'm almost 186 cm. :D
woa! u have nice height:) I am way shorter :cussing: But fortunately at my place most girls are shorter then me :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: But zzz sux playing basketball with my height!!! get blocked when i do lay ups :cussing: :cussing:

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 15th, '06, 20:51

186 :crazy: 高すぎる! too tall~ i wish i was a little taller..

Astro_Boi

Post by Astro_Boi » Sep 15th, '06, 21:08

hmm... 171cm?... so how tall is that in feet/inches? Cause i'm 6"0' or 6"1' i think ><' and yeah its a great think she is tall! a very rare thing in asians :D she's sooo Moooeee :P ... i absolutely loved the drama Densha Otoko and then feel in love with Misaki :thumright: right after finding this site, i also downloaded and watched 'Tiger and Dragon' just to see more of her! .... so yeah, definitely fan here <nod>

Astro_Boi

Post by Astro_Boi » Sep 15th, '06, 21:23

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 wrote:List of Itou Misaki drama & movies....

# Tsuribaka nisshi 16 (2005) .... Misuzu
# "Densha otoko" (2005/II) (mini) TV Series .... Saori Aoyama/Hermes
# Inu no eiga (2005)
# About Love (2005) .... Michiko (segment "Tokyo")
# Umineko (2004) .... Kaoru Ueda
# James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing (2004) (VG) (voice) .... Miss Nagai
... aka Everything or Nothing (USA: short title)
# 9 Souls (2003)
# Ju-on: The Grudge (2003) .... Hitomi Tokunaga
... aka The Grudge (UK: DVD title) (USA)
# "Taiho shichauzo" (2003) TV Series .... Officer Natsumi Tsujimoto
# Yomigaeri (2002) .... Sachiko
# "The Queen of Lunchtime Cuisine" (2002) (mini) TV Series .... Tomato Shiomi
# Mohou-han (2002) .... Mariko Arima
... aka Copycat Killer (International: English title)
... aka Mohohan: Copycat Killer (Canada: English title)
# "Gokusen" (2002) TV Series .... Shizuka Fujiyama
... aka Beauty Seven (Japan)
# "Suiyobi no joji" (2001) TV Series .... Yukako Hamazaki
# "Love Complex" (2000) TV Series .... Riri
what about tiger and dragon? :sweat:

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 15th, '06, 22:52

as earlier i said she's about 5'7" 1/4. so we're the same height (yes i know that she'll be taller when she wears heels but it's not all about height really soo i'm not worried). as for densha...i like that drama very much as well but...as another person said..the purpose of hermes was to make densha shake and tremble the whole time :lol

ArieZ

Post by ArieZ » Sep 16th, '06, 18:04

i'm only 170 heheh, 5.7 1/4 it's about 173 cm lah... not 171... she's so tall...

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 17th, '06, 01:49

hmm 1 inch = 2.54cm soo 171/2.54 = 67.32 inches .32 of an inch is about 1/3. sorry about earlier it's actually 5'7 1/3" hahah sorrya bout being so nerdy..i do this sort of heigh conversion calculation quite often =p

Versalius

Post by Versalius » Sep 17th, '06, 10:20

Can you guy enter the dramawiki?? i cant seem to enter the site.

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 18th, '06, 17:13

yep works now

Scully2

Post by Scully2 » Sep 19th, '06, 08:42

Hey guys do u know if there r subs for Food Prejudice King (2006.07.20).avi?

I just noticed that there is Kame and Misaki Ito ^___^

I've been looking for the subs in d-addicts but I didn't manage to find them.

Thanks in advance!

Astro_Boi

Post by Astro_Boi » Sep 20th, '06, 10:23

just curious, but does anyone know if Itoh Misaki is in a relationship?
<sighs> i'd be so jealous but i still wanna know ^^' ><

berserk

Post by berserk » Sep 20th, '06, 16:59

Astro_Boi wrote:just curious, but does anyone know if Itoh Misaki is in a relationship?
I think someone already brought this up in a previous page. She may be dating Issa, that washed out guy from Da Pump. I hate that guy because he supposedly cheated on Shibasaki Kou when they were in a relationship.

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 20th, '06, 17:34

Scully2 wrote:Hey guys do u know if there r subs for Food Prejudice King (2006.07.20).avi?

Thanks in advance!
Food prejudice king? I looked on drama wiki and didn't find anything like that - here is her filmography.

Densha Otoko DX~Saigo no Seizen, Fuji TV (2006)
Suppli, Fuji TV (2006)
Tiger & Dragon (2005)
Kiken na Aneki, Fuji TV (2005)
Densha Otoko, Fuji TV (2005)
HOTMAN 2, TBS (2004)
Itoshi Kimie (2004)
Kunimitsu no Matsuri (2003)
Ryuuten no ouhi - Saigo no koutei, TV Asahi (2003)
Tokyo Love Cinema (2003)
Blackjack ni Yoroshiku, TBS (2003)
Taiho shichauzo (2002)
Lunch no Joou (2002)
Gokusen (2002)
Suiyoubi no Jouji (2001)
Beauty 7 (2001)
Shin Omizu no Hanamichi (2001)
Love Complex (2000)
[edit]Movies
Densha Otoko (http://www.nifty.com/denshaotoko) (cameo) (2005)
About Love (http://www.aboutlove-movie.com) (2005)
Inu no Eiga (2005)
Umineko (2004)
Face to Face (2004)
9 Souls (2003)
Yomigaeri (2002)
Ju-On "The Grudge" (http://www.juonthegrudge.com/) (2002)
Moho Han (2002)

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 20th, '06, 17:36

berserk wrote:
Astro_Boi wrote:just curious, but does anyone know if Itoh Misaki is in a relationship?
I think someone already brought this up in a previous page. She may be dating Issa, that washed out guy from Da Pump. I hate that guy because he supposedly cheated on Shibasaki Kou when they were in a relationship.
yep that was me. does anyone know anymore about it? it was a while ago...and it was never really confirmed that they were going...it was just a sighting by some magazine..女性7?i think?

Scully2

Post by Scully2 » Sep 20th, '06, 17:52

keitaro310 wrote:
Scully2 wrote:Hey guys do u know if there r subs for Food Prejudice King (2006.07.20).avi?

Thanks in advance!
Food prejudice king? I looked on drama wiki and didn't find anything like that - here is her filmography.

Densha Otoko DX~Saigo no Seizen, Fuji TV (2006)
Suppli, Fuji TV (2006)
Tiger & Dragon (2005)
Kiken na Aneki, Fuji TV (2005)
Densha Otoko, Fuji TV (2005)
HOTMAN 2, TBS (2004)
Itoshi Kimie (2004)
Kunimitsu no Matsuri (2003)
Ryuuten no ouhi - Saigo no koutei, TV Asahi (2003)
Tokyo Love Cinema (2003)
Blackjack ni Yoroshiku, TBS (2003)
Taiho shichauzo (2002)
Lunch no Joou (2002)
Gokusen (2002)
Suiyoubi no Jouji (2001)
Beauty 7 (2001)
Shin Omizu no Hanamichi (2001)
Love Complex (2000)
[edit]Movies
Densha Otoko (http://www.nifty.com/denshaotoko) (cameo) (2005)
About Love (http://www.aboutlove-movie.com) (2005)
Inu no Eiga (2005)
Umineko (2004)
Face to Face (2004)
9 Souls (2003)
Yomigaeri (2002)
Ju-On "The Grudge" (http://www.juonthegrudge.com/) (2002)
Moho Han (2002)

It's not a movie neither a dorama ^___^ It's a tv program where they eat food lol and is so funny the one with Kame and Misaki Itoh but I don't get a word of it that's why I was aking for subs. Is called-> Food Prejudice King (2006.07.20).avi

Thanks and I know her filmography as I checked dramawiki often ^___^

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Sep 20th, '06, 19:35

Could this be it Scully2?
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

I did a quick torrent search here..but not sure if this is what your looking for. I was looking at some of the screencaps and seems to fit your description.

Scully2

Post by Scully2 » Sep 20th, '06, 20:55

albertoavena wrote:Could this be it Scully2?
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

I did a quick torrent search here..but not sure if this is what your looking for. I was looking at some of the screencaps and seems to fit your description.
Yeah that's the one I meant but I don't see any sub for it

Thanks again!

ArieZ

Post by ArieZ » Sep 21st, '06, 14:45

hmm anyone know why is my sig doesn't appear? coz ito misaki is in my sig :cheers:

Versalius

Post by Versalius » Sep 22nd, '06, 05:27

ArieZ wrote:hmm anyone know why is my sig doesn't appear? coz ito misaki is in my sig :cheers:
did you tick attach signature when u type your post??its under options

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 24th, '06, 20:40

soo..has anyone heard anything about misaki-san lately?

Versalius

Post by Versalius » Sep 25th, '06, 09:53

jap coverage on ito sux :( she probably hides in her house when she is not doin dramas.... :lol :lol

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 25th, '06, 19:16

is it just her or are all jcelebs not covered well?

Versalius

Post by Versalius » Sep 26th, '06, 03:28

not very sure but i think most of them :-( The ones that are pretty covered by the media all over the world is like utada hikaru n auymi hamasaki

Astro_Boi

Post by Astro_Boi » Sep 26th, '06, 04:43

'apparently' Misaki is a certified kingergarden teacher and is one of a few jap-females to have her drivers licence! ^^' ... sorry if i'm stating the obvious to some of you, but this was all new to me XD.
i've been googling all around to try and check if my sources are true cause it'd be even more of a reason to be addicted to Misaki ^_^'

pokester08

Post by pokester08 » Sep 26th, '06, 04:55

I hear the post above me.

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 26th, '06, 06:55

Astro_Boi wrote:'apparently' Misaki is a certified kingergarden teacher and is one of a few jap-females to have her drivers licence! ^^' ... sorry if i'm stating the obvious to some of you, but this was all new to me XD.
i've been googling all around to try and check if my sources are true cause it'd be even more of a reason to be addicted to Misaki ^_^'
yay i learned something new! i do remember reading somewhere that one of her hobbies is driving and cooking japanese food.

i should have asked "if anyone knnows any cool things about misaki-san" =p

soo, KNOW SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUT MISAKI-SAN? POST IT! :cheers:

Versalius

Post by Versalius » Sep 27th, '06, 10:36

Astro_Boi wrote:'apparently' Misaki is a certified kingergarden teacher and is one of a few jap-females to have her drivers licence! ^^' ... sorry if i'm stating the obvious to some of you, but this was all new to me XD.
just my 2cents but she looks pretty suited for her kindergarten certificate :cheers: i had terrible experience with my teachers in kindergarten haha but ito loks nothing like them.

ArieZ

Post by ArieZ » Sep 30th, '06, 15:30

Versalius wrote:
ArieZ wrote:hmm anyone know why is my sig doesn't appear? coz ito misaki is in my sig :cheers:
did you tick attach signature when u type your post??its under options
wew thx... now i know why i won't appear :P
anyone know where to dl misaki movie? already dl all her series :cheers:
addicted to her since gokusen, at first i don't really put attention to the teacher except yankumi, but then i realize she was so beautiful :wub:

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 30th, '06, 19:32

everyone knows that itou Misaki isnt her real name (Anzai Tomoko). but how about this - the singer MISIA's real name is Itou Misaki though her name is 伊藤美咲 rather than 伊東美咲. coincidence? hmmm

norz

Post by norz » Oct 29th, '06, 00:06

this woman is becoming way too popular and over used >.<but>.< and looks likee shes going for a non dopey role again http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ikkokukan/

but cant wait to see this drama!

cheddacheeze

Post by cheddacheeze » Feb 25th, '07, 00:32

haha overused?

shes pretty good at acting
the series ive watched with her acting are all kinda lovey dovey -_-

altec1

Post by altec1 » Feb 25th, '07, 04:52

I'm a Misaki fan, but please do not use the term "jap", because it is discriminatory. I know you did not have an intention of doing that, but just FYI.

Anyways, I've seen Densha, Sapuri, Gokusen, and a few eps. of LunchQueen and Tiger & Dragon with her. She's come a long way from Gokusen, eh. I wanna see more of her :D

afiq87

Post by afiq87 » Mar 6th, '07, 12:17

Is she married?
i'm just curious that she was 30 years old now....
and, if she's not...how unlucky she is.
she got beautiful face....huhu

snuff

Post by snuff » Mar 7th, '07, 20:29

Do you ever watch Umineko ?

luvv

Post by luvv » May 13th, '07, 15:50

please could the person OP person reupload the the direct download link for 33cm itoh misaki photo collection or if someone can just direct me to a torrent or a link to dl it. if its not a big file, could someone that has the collection send it to me via email. pm me for my email info

thx in advance, luvv