[Discussion] Kurosagi - starring Yamashita Tomohisa

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
jAnA

Post by jAnA » Apr 19th, '06, 03:26

furelise wrote:hey guys, i have a question about ep 1... there was this part which confused me:
the part where the guy gave the cheque for 2 billion.. they showed the amount printed in the bank book... doesnt that mean that the money has been transferred over? since cheques usually take about 1-2 days to clear... before they are cleared the amount will not be shown in the balance right?
hope someone who understood can explain it for me. thanks!
I read about the explanation in the manga... You can check it out here (page 12-16, I think)

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Apr 19th, '06, 04:16

jAnA wrote:
furelise wrote:hey guys, i have a question about ep 1... there was this part which confused me:
the part where the guy gave the cheque for 2 billion.. they showed the amount printed in the bank book... doesnt that mean that the money has been transferred over? since cheques usually take about 1-2 days to clear... before they are cleared the amount will not be shown in the balance right?
hope someone who understood can explain it for me. thanks!
I read about the explanation in the manga... You can check it out here (page 12-16, I think)
thanks for the manga link :wub: i just went thru those few pages... this "special bill" seems like such a huge loophole :O i guess it's fictional?

also, anyone else found Tsurara very annoying?
first, she set the police on kurosagi, then she topped it off by slapping him :glare: couldnt she see that he was trying to help her uncle? and he saved her life too. and she kept going on about morals when she didnt have a solution anyway. so darn annoying :x

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Apr 19th, '06, 04:40

furelise wrote: also, anyone else found Tsurara very annoying?
first, she set the police on kurosagi, then she topped it off by slapping him :glare: couldnt she see that he was trying to help her uncle? and he saved her life too. and she kept going on about morals when she didnt have a solution anyway. so darn annoying :x
A bit.
Her character's first appearance in the manga was just the same (annoying) -- she didn't believe Kurosaki could help and yet she didn't know what to do either.

But I'm expecting more from her character in the future episodes. I think it would be very interesting to see the progress of her relationship with Kurosaki :D

Reira49

Post by Reira49 » Apr 19th, '06, 18:10

tsurara just too loyal to the law

I think she will find out that things in the world doesnt have exactly right or wrong

hope to see how things change between she and kurosagi

Halko

Post by Halko » Apr 19th, '06, 19:37

She is just going by what she believes is right. ^_^; I'm so excited.. it's like the whole AkiraxNobuta that we missed out on in NwP. :lol

Xenatia

Post by Xenatia » Apr 20th, '06, 01:59

I just watched half of the first eps (no subs of course so I had no idea what they where besides a few words. So it could nearly be classed as a perve fest, but I genuinely wanted to watch it, not just check out Yamapi). It was really good, from what I saw it wasn't as 'soapish' as some of them can be.

I especially loved the bit where Tsurara got knocked onto the tracks and everything went into slow motion. That was really effective. And then when Kurosagi goes to save her and they do the classic 'stare into each others face' thing. That'll win Yamapi a few new fan girls. :wub:
And Maki is such a beautiful girl. I like her becuase she's not all cutesy like a lot of japanese actresses her age. Most of them go over kill sometimes with the cuteness, she has the look if she wanted to but she doesnt do it thank god. She has a very calssical look to her and these gorgeous big brown eyes. And no, I'm not a guy.

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread, i cant remember who, but they said even though Kurosagi is suppose to be a grown-up salary man, Yamapi still manages to look like a high school student. Maybe its because we're so used to it, but he looks somewhat out of place to me because I'm so use to the school uniform. But thats not to say I'm not enjoying him in the drama, I think he's great, even though he looks 12. He's llucky though because he'll be thanking his lucky stars when he's 40 and still looks 30 years old.

Now all I have to do is wait for those lovely people who sub it. Bless you preciously subing people! :salut:

Ok, me go now....

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Apr 20th, '06, 07:23

kurosag hardsubbed is out..can't wait to watch it :D

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Apr 20th, '06, 08:50

My Bit goes so slow >.< yay can't wait for the hardsub version :)

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Apr 20th, '06, 08:54

yeah the DL is slow...):

saffy

Post by saffy » Apr 20th, '06, 10:07

er gomen it's something you'll have to get used to unfortunately... >_<;; my upload is slow. but that only means... the icing will be much sweater once you can eat it? o.Oll *runs away*

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Apr 20th, '06, 10:11

still Waiting for the subs!!

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Apr 20th, '06, 10:40

saffy wrote:er gomen it's something you'll have to get used to unfortunately... >_<;; my upload is slow. but that only means... the icing will be much sweater once you can eat it? o.Oll *runs away*
dosn't matter...the most important thing that we will watch it with sub :cheers:
*Lifo* wrote:still Waiting for the subs!!
lifo...the sub is out :unsure:

Reira49

Post by Reira49 » Apr 20th, '06, 16:47

Xenatia wrote:
I especially loved the bit where Tsurara got knocked onto the tracks and everything went into slow motion. That was really effective. And then when Kurosagi goes to save her and they do the classic 'stare into each others face' thing. That'll win Yamapi a few new fan girls. :wub:
I agree!!

that part will make more girls fall for yamapi!!

bobaxd

Post by bobaxd » Apr 20th, '06, 20:35

I want to ask is there going to be SOFT-SUBS for this drama.. >< Because torrent doesn't really work for me..

guess1

Post by guess1 » Apr 20th, '06, 20:49

bobaxd wrote:I want to ask is there going to be SOFT-SUBS for this drama.. >< Because torrent doesn't really work for me..
No soft-subs, only hard-subs

really ppl shouldn't be picky, at least someone's willing to english sub it
if torrent doesn't work for you, how are you even getting raws in the first place?

rdoll

Post by rdoll » Apr 20th, '06, 21:13

I just watched the subbed version of Kurosagi. Maki is so 'kawaii' in it. But her character a little annoying though. :wub:

Anyway, does anyone know the title of the OP? If someone has the full version of it. Please seed it for us. Thanks.

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Apr 20th, '06, 21:18

I just finished watching the 1st episode, with sub of course :D and woOow it was really good!! i really enjoyed the 1st episode & YamaPi's acting was good as well...can't wait to watch episode2, it seems very interesting..

& THANKS Kioku 4 the sub ^_^

bobaxd

Post by bobaxd » Apr 20th, '06, 21:30

guess1 wrote:
bobaxd wrote:I want to ask is there going to be SOFT-SUBS for this drama.. >< Because torrent doesn't really work for me..
No soft-subs, only hard-subs

really ppl shouldn't be picky, at least someone's willing to english sub it
if torrent doesn't work for you, how are you even getting raws in the first place?
I get raws from clubboxes.. so yea.. >.> Er, I'll just try asking someone to upload it on their cb. Thanks anyways..

cereza
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cereza » Apr 21st, '06, 00:48

clubbox download for kurosagi subbed by Kioku and LS
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/absolutebaka/knnb7

mcg

Post by mcg » Apr 21st, '06, 00:50

I've just watched episode 1 and I'm loving it! Thanx to Kioku's fansub for subbing it!

Dralion

Post by Dralion » Apr 21st, '06, 05:02

Mmmm... Yamapi...
Can't wait to watch more episodes...
<3

airskape

Post by airskape » Apr 21st, '06, 06:40

just watched the first ep!
very exciting :D

although maki's character is kinda annoying..but i guess shes like that because she wants to become a prosecutor (lawyer)
and wow yamapi is so buffed now lol

acidkung

Post by acidkung » Apr 21st, '06, 07:13

rdoll wrote:I just watched the subbed version of Kurosagi. Maki is so 'kawaii' in it. But her character a little annoying though. :wub:

Anyway, does anyone know the title of the OP? If someone has the full version of it. Please seed it for us. Thanks.
OP title is 'Daite Senorita'. don't know about the full version though

saffy

Post by saffy » Apr 21st, '06, 08:29

acidkung wrote:
rdoll wrote:I just watched the subbed version of Kurosagi. Maki is so 'kawaii' in it. But her character a little annoying though. :wub:

OP title is 'Daite Senorita'. don't know about the full version though
The single is only being released on 31st May >_<;; So you'll probably have to wait for the PV to come out to get a full version.
Limited Edition - http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.as ... 004196786/
Normal Edition - http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.as ... 004196788/

EDIT: whoops! I forgot to check jpopsuki first and low and behold sutafairu kindly posted her radio rip! ^_^
http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... s&id=19272 (you have to sign up for an account if you don't already have one to use jpopsuki).

ringosan

Post by ringosan » Apr 21st, '06, 16:37

hi guys! yay finally i watch kurosagi episode 1..though u some of u guys mybe on ur way to watch the 2nd episode of kurosagi..i like the train scene in episode 1...tsurara & kurosagi.. :wub: waaa
this time we can see more of maki-chan kawaii face n that sweet smile she cant do as nobuta-chan

Reira49

Post by Reira49 » Apr 21st, '06, 16:40

yes!!!

today is friday!!!

finally ep2 gonna be air~~~~

nimble_treason

Post by nimble_treason » Apr 21st, '06, 16:46

Waah~, can't wait to see the next episode subbed! :wub:
I'm loving this drama already, and I like Maki and Yamapi together. More than in Nobuta.

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Apr 21st, '06, 18:15

Thanks saffy 4 the links :)

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 21st, '06, 20:13

thanx 4 the links! >.< I think I'll pre-order it ! I'll die to have the single!

anyway minna!, does any1 know when the 2nd ep will release? cant wait hontou ni T_T

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Apr 21st, '06, 20:43

Already friday..how time flies..lo :) Well actually for me it was somewhat a really slow killer week..The anticipation of the next eps of Kurosagi,Attention Please and Gal Circle been driving me batty..lol..Common ep2..Cannot wait to watch it..

sidenote: Common Yamapi, make me belive you can make yourself look like a salaryman/30+ yr old guy instread of looking like you have a really bad disguise on..lol..That was just too funny for me..

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 21st, '06, 21:20

>__< its Sat in Japan now, and its 6:19 AM there....
here in my country, its also Sat, its 1:19 AM here...

and......kurosagi...........the 2nd ep.........OMG.......is alrady finished in Japan from 7 hours now........I wanna watch it NOW........

any1 knows when it'll come out?

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Apr 21st, '06, 21:24

^ im sure when it's available it will be posted @ d-addicts, so don't worry

wonder did the ratings went up/down for this episode

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 21st, '06, 21:31

^ I know...but when........???

yeah, I wanna know too the rating of the 2nd ep!

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Apr 21st, '06, 22:19

Anyone know what the ratings were for the first ep? I didn't see.

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 21st, '06, 22:33

YATTA~~~ :cheers: :cheers:
finally, the 2nd ep is out!

wa~i, cant wait to watch it~!

thanx 4 the uploader! :wub:

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Apr 21st, '06, 22:47

PopGilligan wrote:Anyone know what the ratings were for the first ep? I didn't see.
Check this page out --> Kurosagi

Sunadwich

Post by Sunadwich » Apr 21st, '06, 22:54

according to "dramawiki" it's Ep 01: 18.8%

cs_omigosh

Post by cs_omigosh » Apr 21st, '06, 23:53

Download link: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/johnnyjr/lixb7

If the link doesnt work it's cos it's still in process of uploading...

Halko

Post by Halko » Apr 22nd, '06, 00:41

Pretty good ratings for first episode?

Downloading the 2nd episode right now.. I CAN'T WAIT! ^__^;

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Apr 22nd, '06, 02:57

Just finished watchin ep2 and damn..soo great..but still, even after ep1, Maki still as annoying as ever and most of the time either crying or depressed..lol..but she is still cute..hehe.. :)
Way to go kurosagi.You even destroyed your friend, but he had it coming I guess.Just a observation but too much plot holes.Really convenient to have the bro of the shirosagi date Tsurara's friend yukari.Gotta say that is just to convenient but I guess it helps set up the chara of yukari (another love of mine Ichikawa Yui :wub: )..One thing about kurosagi this time, his fashion sense, whenever he goes in disguise is waaay to bizzare cus of the pink and the weird ass combination he was wearing :blink

The last scene was nicely done.Seriousness with a bit of heart wrenching pain..And omg that tear from the eye..I couldn't help but laugh,I didn't want to laugh but that definitely looked like a nice CGI tear..The nice arc flow of the tear.Well to me looked fake but not sure if it was real..could have been who knows..
sidenote Ichikawa Yui,Horitika Maki :wub: :wub:
Last edited by blackstarjr on Apr 23rd, '06, 05:46, edited 1 time in total.

acidkung

Post by acidkung » Apr 22nd, '06, 18:26

blackstarjr wrote:sidenote Ichikawa Yui,Horitika Maki :wub: :wub:
totally agreed :wub: :wub:

shortcake

Post by shortcake » Apr 23rd, '06, 04:58

How is Maki's character related to the family in eps 1? She called him ojisan and is wife obachan. So he's not her dad and not her brother. Did she even live there? I've rewatched eps 1 (subbed) a couple times but never caught any explanation there.

Eps 2 I've only watched RAW so I can only guess what they're doing. Really like the series so far and not just b/c of YamaPi although him and Maki were my initial reasons to watch.
But Kurosaki is really building up on enemies. Its only eps 2 and he's already swindled his friend. Just makes you wonder when that guy is gonna take revenge on him in a later eps, maybe?

babiie mee

Post by babiie mee » Apr 23rd, '06, 05:39

omg omg !!! i cant wait 2 c ep2 with subs!!! omg yamapi cries in teh 2nd ep hes sooo kyoot wen he cries *sniffless *heuk heuk omg hu agress with mee ere?

Halko

Post by Halko » Apr 23rd, '06, 07:08

I don't think that friend will be in anymore episodes. That was probably just for one episode. I was happy when Kurosaki got him, ahahha. :whistling:

ahhhh and about the tear.. maybe they used that stuff where you put it under your eyes so it makes you cry? or maybe he really squeezed one out? Who knows. lmao.

the people in the 1st episode were friends? relatives? I dunno.
Next week looks promising as well. XD Good series so far.

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Apr 23rd, '06, 14:46

shortcake wrote:How is Maki's character related to the family in eps 1? She called him ojisan and is wife obachan. So he's not her dad and not her brother. Did she even live there? I've rewatched eps 1 (subbed) a couple times but never caught any explanation there.
yeah I also wanted to know about her relationship with the family? :unsure:

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Apr 23rd, '06, 15:08

Love Angel wrote:
shortcake wrote:How is Maki's character related to the family in eps 1? She called him ojisan and is wife obachan. So he's not her dad and not her brother. Did she even live there? I've rewatched eps 1 (subbed) a couple times but never caught any explanation there.
yeah I also wanted to know about her relationship with the family? :unsure:
It's her uncle's family, isn't it?

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Apr 23rd, '06, 15:16

I bet her family died in some dramatic way or something..

Anyway I thought episode 1 was quite good, looking forwards to watching the rest.

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Apr 23rd, '06, 20:20

Halko wrote:
I don't think that friend will be in anymore episodes. That was probably just for one episode. I was happy when Kurosaki got him, ahahha. :whistling:

ahhhh and about the tear.. maybe they used that stuff where you put it under your eyes so it makes you cry? or maybe he really squeezed one out? Who knows. lmao.

the people in the 1st episode were friends? relatives? I dunno.
Next week looks promising as well. XD Good series so far.
I can answer on the tear thing, it's real. Yamapi wrote in his blog that he was imagening one of his good friend has died so he could cry. Maybe he's not used to crying scene yet. I hope he's getting better.

Reira49

Post by Reira49 » Apr 24th, '06, 02:35

I think yamapi's crying is okay for me lo

a bit unreal

but okay

I dont have any memory that I see his cry scene before^^

maybe this is his first time~

Xenatia

Post by Xenatia » Apr 24th, '06, 03:23

oh! I'm so excited now! I have to download it! My internet at home is off line right now while I get broadband installed in my bedroom so I can only watch it at work :( Which means every 5 seconds I have to pause it and pretend I'm doing something work-related. *shakes head* so annoying, having to stop and start ever time someone walks past.
I cant get bittorrent on my work computer so i have to watch it on 'youtube'. no ones subbed it yet so I can only understand a few words. dame ne. I havent watched the 2nd eps yet, I'll have to wait untill the afternoon when theres no work to do. so excited now! so he cries huh? such a sensitive new age guy.... hehehe

nimble_treason

Post by nimble_treason » Apr 24th, '06, 06:34

I told myself not to watch the episode without the subtitles. BUT I HAD TO! T__T I just couldn't wait. And I ended up understanding pretty much nothing. :roll But that's okay. Now I can wait for the subs peacefully. ^^
And because I couldn't understand the speaking, I didn't understand why Maki's character was moving next to Yamapi's. Where did she live before? :unsure:

I liked Yamapi's tear thingy. :lol Almost made me cry. (well that's not hard..)
Did you see the episode ratings? Ep 02: 16.9%

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » Apr 24th, '06, 07:05

Ahhh~~~ Just finished the first episode with subs. I've been keeping my eyes on this show for awhile now. But I got busy in the last week and a half and I couldn't download it. Now that I've seen it, I really really like it. It's awesome.

YamaP's character is so much different from Akira in Nobuta. wo Produce. And he looks so AWESOME~!!!! :wub: *squeals like a fan-girl*

*ahem...* I think the concept is really cool. I think they're doing the same thing they did for Byakuyakou when they matched up Yamada Takayuki and Ayase Haruka. Now they're using Horikita Maki and YamaP. The chemistry is great. I love the part when Kurosagi goes to save her on the train tracks... It looks so good =).

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Apr 24th, '06, 07:10

why it's 16.9%?!! People said that the 2nd episode is better :unsure:

unkei

Post by unkei » Apr 24th, '06, 13:51

Love Angel wrote:why it's 16.9%?!! People said that the 2nd episode is better :unsure:
i find that ratings are a reflection of the reception of the previous episode. episode 2 was definitely better, so i expect episode 3 to get higher ratings.

my thoughts on episode 2~~
everyone seems to think that was just another kurosagi conquer, but i thought episode 2 was really a lot deeper and went much further. kurosagi didn't swindle satoshi because he was an akasagi, but because he was his friend. he didn't want satoshi to go down the same path which led to everything that kurosagi has become now. i found the whole episode was about the strength of friendship - it wasn't that kurosagi was so ruthless that he'd swindle his own friend. it was almost like he was offering satoshi a kind of salvation.

note that ironically, when satoshi was with kurosagi, everything was genuine. their friendship was real, and beautiful, and heartwrenching. imagine the pain kurosagi would have gone through, to betray his best friend.

the fence analogy was way sad though~ when kurosagi was told to cross the fence at the end to save satoshi, and kurosagi remembers satoshi crossing the fence in high school to be with him, yet refused to because kurosagi is after all, a swindler.

all the yamapi/koyama moments had me bawling like a baby!!

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Apr 24th, '06, 19:16

Yamashita is such a bad actor :lol
I have no idea why so many people like him. He's not even good looking.

This is a great show though, even though it's based on manga. Nice, fast paced, and a few landscape scenes reminded me of Nobuta. wo Produce. Ichikawa Yui is sooo cute :wub:

xl0v3lyx

Post by xl0v3lyx » Apr 24th, '06, 23:24

aww .. i cant wait for this... yamapiiii!! awwww

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Apr 25th, '06, 10:51

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:41, edited 1 time in total.

jho
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jho » Apr 25th, '06, 17:57

yeah, the ratings for the 2nd ep were lower than the 1st, but most dramas are like that (look up any drama on dramawiki & youll know what i mean)

i think yamapi's acting is pretty good.. his role as kurosaki really shows the depth of his acting capabilities imo. i really like this show so far.

Takayukid

Thoughts on Episode One

Post by Takayukid » Apr 27th, '06, 01:36

Wooo!! YamaPi is the man. The first episode rocked. The best was when he was dressed up as a Janitor, and took the wig, mustache combo off. He looked HOTT in that outfite (but then again it was YamaPi's).

I was a bit shocked though when I saw the girl from Nobuta wo Produce acting as someone esle and not Nobuta, but I still think she's a great actress.

I can't wait for Episode 2.

ringosan

Post by ringosan » Apr 27th, '06, 09:30

hi guys..wondering if u know where to dload kurosagi other than using btorent,cb or megaupload?..
thanks for helping out.....

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Apr 27th, '06, 11:24

The hardsub of episode 2 is out..can't wait to watch :D

ringosan:
don't know where else to download #_#

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 27th, '06, 12:27

am still wondering, why is the rating 4 the 2nd ep is 16.9%???
I watched the RAW an d I couldnt understand everything, but I cried a lot TT__TT and I cant wait to watch it again with the hard subbs 2day! :cheers:

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » Apr 27th, '06, 16:05

Does anybody know if there is the new hardsubbed file also on a cb ?`I'd really like to watch it with the subs, but I only know how to download trough cb! Or do I have to wait until it's on a cb?

saffy

Post by saffy » Apr 27th, '06, 21:12

Merenge_5 wrote:Does anybody know if there is the new hardsubbed file also on a cb ?`I'd really like to watch it with the subs, but I only know how to download trough cb! Or do I have to wait until it's on a cb?
CB link is uploading... should be finished soon.

EDIT: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/absolutebaka/qkde7
Last edited by saffy on Apr 28th, '06, 00:50, edited 1 time in total.

BokuWaShinigami

Post by BokuWaShinigami » Apr 28th, '06, 00:04

Episode 2 was a heart-wrencher...and it made me tear up quite a bit. Yamapi delivers another outstanding performance in this one, and Koyama did very well conveying Satoshi as well. =)

I don't want to give away anything, because this episode is VERY good (in my opinion), but I just have to say that the last part of episode 2 was rather sad...and it made me feel really bad. My recommendation is to watch this episode ASAP (props to Kioku-LS for the AWESOME subs!)! It's SUCH a good episode, and the acting is top notch.

On a side note, Kurosaki/Yamapi's "bang" gesture...is SO Akira-esque (from Nobuta). <3 XD I LOVE it. Ahahahha...gotta love the way he says it, his facial expression, and his hand gestures. :D

pinkuonigiri

Post by pinkuonigiri » Apr 28th, '06, 04:19

Wasn’t sure about yamshita in this drama at first but after seeing the second ep ahh~
i can tell its only gonna get better and better.

about the second ep:
the last sceen with him and tsurara was perfect, thought it was funny too that he ended up being the landlord, maybe its just me but her character seemed a little less annoying I’m starting to see where she’s coming from emotionally

cant help at times that yamapi looks a little young for his character, with him being in bars and clubs all the time (though i know he’s legal to do so in japan) maybe its because i just got finished seeing him in nobuta as akira and to see him jump from a high school student to a older swindler "man about town"" seems a little weird O_O;

still looking forward to future eps!

Shina

Post by Shina » Apr 28th, '06, 09:04

hope kurosagi will not flirting with Yuri :cry: :cry: :cry:

mcg

Post by mcg » Apr 28th, '06, 12:59

Nah he looks young but still he looks older than he did in Nobuta wo Produce. I'm loving this drama!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Apr 28th, '06, 13:21

^_^ hiii everyone , i've uploaded the 2nd eps HS on Youtube for those who has not finished their dl :)

uhm it seems i can't access to Youtube now , but the links from my blog work well ^o^

You can watch it from http://nomanymore.blogspot.com , yooo , and also the report that i writed last night !!

yataaaaaa it's today , can't wait enymore >.< Kurosagi eps 03 <<<<<33333

airskape

Post by airskape » Apr 28th, '06, 15:39

arghhh i hope tsurara's character changes because she is still soooo annoying!
she asks too many questions!

other than that, ep 2 was quite cool..but
that whole thing about the 100mil being the banks posession or something was kind of confusing :lol

rubychan

Post by rubychan » Apr 28th, '06, 15:43

the rating went down for ep 2 :( . like the drama better than manga. just read them last night :D . want some more YamapixMaki scenes >__<.

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 28th, '06, 15:58

Nomanymore wrote:^_^ hiii everyone , i've uploaded the 2nd eps HS on Youtube for those who has not finished their dl :)

uhm it seems i can't access to Youtube now , but the links from my blog work well ^o^

You can watch it from http://nomanymore.blogspot.com , yooo , and also the report that i writed last night !!

yataaaaaa it's today , can't wait enymore >.< Kurosagi eps 03 <<<<<33333
hontou~~ ni~~ arigatou~~ gozaimashita~~ <3<3<3
actually I check ur site everyday, and I like it very much...^__~

I cant wait for the 3rd ep to0o >__< its 1 AM in Japan now and the ep is already finished T__T I wish I were in Japan to watch it...

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » Apr 28th, '06, 17:50

CB link is uploading... should be finished soon.

EDIT: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/absolutebaka/qkde7[/quote]

Thanks for your information :D

I also like his "bang" gesture it's like in nobuta wo produce so cuute!!I really hope that he and Maki end up together ><!! But I hope she changes because she's so annoying!!
When is the third ep. out? Today?

babycurious

Post by babycurious » Apr 28th, '06, 17:54

somehow, i find eps 2 is a bit boring..... :(
but yamapi looks so hot in that white polo shirt and the hat....:P

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 28th, '06, 19:17

:blink eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh??? >_< boring??? no, its not...><'

and, hai, the 3rd must be out 2day but I dunno when TT___TT I just keep on refreshing the torrent page....really cant wait!