Goong VS My Girl VS Full House

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.

which drama do u like??

Full House
24%
My Girl
42%
Goong
34%

Total votes: 895

neinsager

Post by neinsager » Apr 8th, '06, 03:26

i like my girl the most even if it was too short.

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Apr 8th, '06, 03:42

babyxdorkii wrote:FULL HOUSE!!!!! totally loved it!!

My Girl can't coment havne't watch it yet planning on soon!

Goong?! wah? it's leading??? i get people is in the mood for GOong since it's still endign? but Goong is nothing compare to Full house seriously...... goong is really slwo pace and it's really got me to ZzZZzzz sometiems wehn the elder are talkings...not like full house when song hye gyo was with Bi's parrents it's hilarious they are so funny but when it's come to Goong so so boring i think b/c the mom is too serious and the dad hardly do anything...only the grandma is an exception...but that's not enough...and there not much happening ot both the main lead...very slow...hardly can name how many funny moments...but for full house they like alot....
OMGGG... you read my mind.. thats exactly what i think too, my girl and full house are in a different league then goong.. goong's very slow (4 my taste) i had to push myself to watch each episode of goong, whereas when i watched full house and my girl, i couldnt wait for the next episode... I think the producers meant to target a younger audience with goong, and an older one for my girl and full house... so yeah, MY GIRL AND FULL HOUSE ALL THE WAY :thumright: FOR ME..

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Apr 8th, '06, 03:59

guccijana wrote:

Goong?! wah? it's leading??? i get people is in the mood for GOong since it's still endign? but Goong is nothing compare to Full house seriously...... goong is really slwo pace and it's really got me to ZzZZzzz sometiems wehn the elder are talkings...not like full house when song hye gyo was with Bi's parrents it's hilarious they are so funny but when it's come to Goong so so boring i think b/c the mom is too serious and the dad hardly do anything...only the grandma is an exception...but that's not enough...and there not much happening ot both the main lead...very slow...hardly can name how many funny moments...but for full house they like alot....
OMGGG... you read my mind.. thats exactly what i think too, my girl and full house are in a different league then goong.. goong's very slow (4 my taste) i had to push myself to watch each episode of goong, whereas when i watched full house and my girl, i couldnt wait for the next episode... I think the producers meant to target a younger audience with goong, and an older one for my girl and full house... so yeah, MY GIRL AND FULL HOUSE ALL THE WAY :thumright: FOR ME..
I would have to agree with both of your views there...I really liked My Girl and though that it ended way too early...haven't really seen the other 2 but plan to.. I SOOOOOOOOOOO liked the fact that My Girl kept me wanting MORE. It got so bad that I would basically lose sleep for about 2 days. Full House on the other hand I've read that many people didn't like it as much but I'm going to see for myself.

Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Hanjae » Apr 8th, '06, 04:01

I'm for My Girl! Here's how I'd rank them:

1. My Girl
2. Goong
3. Full House

I haven't finished any of these three series (I'm about...halfway through for all?), but I've been thoroughly spoilered and watched all these random bits on Youtube XD; And I think My Girl is the best out of the three.

There is never a boring moment in My Girl! XD The characters & actors have great chemistry both on-screen and off-screen, and Da Hae is absolutely awesome as Yoo Rin. Goong is good and CG/Shin is really sweet, but the angst was overpowering and only got resolved in 23 O.o; Moved rather slowly. Full House is great, but I don't think Bi & Ji-Eun had as much chemistry XD They're great actors, but the kiss scenes and such were rather stiff.

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Apr 8th, '06, 04:31

horndogbuddhist wrote:
guccijana wrote:

I would have to agree with both of your views there...I really liked My Girl and though that it ended way too early...haven't really seen the other 2 but plan to.. I SOOOOOOOOOOO liked the fact that My Girl kept me wanting MORE. It got so bad that I would basically lose sleep for about 2 days. Full House on the other hand I've read that many people didn't like it as much but I'm going to see for myself.
he-he my girl is great.. if you liked my girl then 4sure you are going to like full house (which i prefer) but i think they are both great.. both are very funny and the chemistry is also great between the actors... so yeah enjoy watching it!!!!! :w00t:
Last edited by guccijana on Apr 8th, '06, 05:28, edited 1 time in total.

babyost

Post by babyost » Apr 8th, '06, 04:57

my girl !!!!!
fullhouse !!!
goong !!!

dmaechan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by dmaechan » Apr 8th, '06, 05:01

i'd have to choose my girl...
it was hilarious..and every week i felt like i couldn't wait for the next episode...
i only wished it was longer..i miss it so much now^___^;;

full house would come second along with goong..
full house was tHe first series that got me hooked on kdramas..so of course i loved it..it made me smile, laugh & cry...
..as for goong...at first it was reaaaaaly slow...but the later episodes got pretty good... i loved the cute scenes w/ CG and Shin and surprisingly..i'm looking forward to the second season.. i heard that the manhwa was really good too... hopefully it will all get translated so i can read it^^;;

shisuki

Post by shisuki » Apr 8th, '06, 07:58

i have seen FUll House, My girl & Goong

my vote is.. GOONG .. an enjoyed watching drama .. its not too fast & too slow drama.. so that i can catched up the drama..

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Apr 8th, '06, 14:31

MY GIRL!!! BYASHA!!!

sakamoto

Post by sakamoto » Apr 8th, '06, 14:58

FULL HOUSE was my first korean drama so i liked it alot .. :thumleft:
but MY GIRL are my best drama :wub:
goong i also think it is so slow ..
:glare:

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Apr 8th, '06, 16:43

haven't watched Goong yet. but i probably choose Full house over them, anyway.
My girl is sure funny and goood show. but somehow i prefer full house.

kimsamsoon21

Post by kimsamsoon21 » Apr 8th, '06, 23:51

Im for GOONG!!!!!!!! all the way!!! havent seen my girl but i did see full house and goong. CG's character in goong makes it a knockout :wub: and besides, Joo ji hoon is hotter and cuter thatn Bi (for me)... my personal opinion pls. dont get me wrong

tiffalicious

Post by tiffalicious » Apr 9th, '06, 00:13

Full House was my first kdrama and I got hooked on these dramas from it... and it was like my favorite for awhile until I started watching more dramas... My Girl is my favorite now and Full House just isn't that great to me anymore. It's still good... but I preferMy Girl. I'm watching Goong right now too and it's pretty good... so it's between My Girl and Goong for me. Can't choose between them. :whistling:

ornamentsads

Post by ornamentsads » Apr 9th, '06, 00:20

My Girl. No doubt about it :3
It's unlike any other Korean Drama. Ever.

thtlam

Post by thtlam » Apr 9th, '06, 07:04

Oh no I can't pick...I'll just pick both My Girl and Goong since I love them both :D

thislove

Post by thislove » Apr 9th, '06, 07:10

it's hard to choose but I'll say it's between my girl and goong

asprikitik

Post by asprikitik » Apr 9th, '06, 07:21

wow, I don't understand why GOONG is beating Full House. Goong is a high budgeted series, but it's so boring. If it wasn't for the nice and beautiful visuals.. I would have stopped watching it.
I'm watching Full House for the second time and I'm STILL enjoying every second of it. Still laughing at the joke. Is it losing the poll because it's older than My Girl and Goong?
Well My Girl was really FUN to watch. So I can't argue about that. But, I'd still pick Full House. Well that's just my opinion. :D

medsray

** my girl **

Post by medsray » Apr 9th, '06, 09:59

:roll :roll :roll i like my girl < Lee jun ki my love > :whistling: :whistling:
Attachments
060316080653156l.gif
060316080653156l.gif (172.29 KiB) Viewed 6169 times
20062137825.jpeg
20062137825.jpeg (40.57 KiB) Viewed 6190 times

timbits

Post by timbits » Apr 10th, '06, 11:46

As much as i love Full House, My Girl gets my vote. There were no boring moments, it was fun from start to end. Goong is ok but for some reason when i'm watching it, i feel depressed.

cherylty

Post by cherylty » Apr 11th, '06, 23:09

My Girl has my vote!! It was most addictive! Full House is my 2nd best of the three.

star2010

Post by star2010 » Apr 11th, '06, 23:59

i think Goong is the best, i saw Full house and i thought it was good untill i saw Goong, i have changed my mind. I havent seen My girl yet, i just saw Ep 1 last night, it s ok but i think it is not good as Goong.

cherylty

Post by cherylty » Apr 12th, '06, 23:51

My ranking is:
1- My Girl
2- Full House
3- Goong

sasorisa

Post by sasorisa » Apr 13th, '06, 21:02

I've just started to DL My Girl... but really, I couldn't stand Goong. I was really excited for the series since I loved the manhwa. I usually finish watching series but even though I downloaded a lot of the remaining eps. I deleted them. After watching more than half the series, I still couldn't find myself liking any characters. I will stick to the manhwa.

Full House was a fun watch. It wasn't so over the top and I liked that. The characters were all likeable.

suraya_s

Post by suraya_s » Apr 14th, '06, 05:41

"MY GIRL" IS THE BEST DRAMA EVER :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Duxie

Post by Duxie » Apr 14th, '06, 05:51

Hummm Goong id have to say first...then Full house then my girl...

dramaFreak

Post by dramaFreak » Apr 14th, '06, 05:59

I think all of them are really great !!! :cheers: but overall i think i have to say "My girl" is still the best! Goong and Full House will be in second place ^^ :P :lol

hnAcogN

Post by hnAcogN » Apr 14th, '06, 11:10

My girl left no impression on me at all after watching.
Full House is OK. I like the couple Bi and Song Hye Kyo better than the drama :D
GOONG IS THE BEST KOREAN DRAMA I HAVE EVER SEEN !!! :wub:

anthitran

Post by anthitran » Apr 14th, '06, 11:46

Full House

korean_foreva

Post by korean_foreva » Apr 14th, '06, 12:20

omdz..ill go wiv goong..hehe

badgirl

Post by badgirl » Apr 14th, '06, 18:50

Ofcourse it's MY GIRL. MY GIRL is the best. It's the funniest movie ever. I'll never get tired of it. I <3 MY GIRL. i luv the characters toooooo. they're soooo cuute
1.MY GIRL
2.FULL HOUSE
3.GOONG
that's my list

FULL HOUSE: i luv SONG HYE KYO and Bi RAIN. luv the movie
GOONG: kinda fun, good, interesting.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Apr 14th, '06, 19:02

I voted for MY GIRL!
my girl is the best.

FULL HOUSE IS COOL TO.

GOONG SUCKS LIKE HELL
Last edited by gummonster on Apr 30th, '06, 05:28, edited 1 time in total.

ornamentsads

Post by ornamentsads » Apr 14th, '06, 19:14

My Girl! Its far from any typical korean drama.

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Apr 14th, '06, 21:33

aaaah....i agree...these three are the best kdramas i have seen so far...hahaha.it makes u feel warm and fuzzy inside..lol..but..i choose.. GOONG!! hahahaha...

aznchic209

Post by aznchic209 » Apr 17th, '06, 07:01

Is "My Girl" really that good? At first, people really liked "Full House," then people started liking "Sassy Girl Choon-Hyang," then "Goong"...now "My Girl?" It's hard to believe that people would still say "I like My Girl better" in a couple of months when another good series come on...what's so great about it? I mean, I haven't seen it but why all the fuss...is it really worth watching?

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Apr 17th, '06, 16:54

hahaha i voted for Fullhouse. but let me tell you My Girl is very very gooooooooood. it is worth watching it. very nice drama

kikioo

Post by kikioo » Apr 17th, '06, 16:57

I got to go with My Girl.

the_secret

Post by the_secret » Apr 17th, '06, 17:48

there all good but my girl is one of the best i didnt get bored at all in while watching it..

goong is good too but there are parts that im bored and i get really pissed of with the other girl

full house. i really hated the other girl and the way the lead guy ignores the girl

liltigger23

Post by liltigger23 » Apr 17th, '06, 18:00

i loved all three!!

i think id have to say MY GIRL!!!!
the beginning of goong was tres boring..
and full house was rly good but i dont think i would rewatch it

apples

Post by apples » Apr 17th, '06, 18:27

no matter how much i love goong manhwa, the drama is just too dragging for me. halfway through the drama, i just stopped looking forward for the next episode. i'm still in episode 19, before i wouldn't even wait for the sub before watching it, but now i can wait forever. i think i'm just watching it for the pretty people and expensive set. sorry hardcore goong fans, maybe i'm not so enthusiastic because i'm a yul camper (drama's yul only).

full house is okay.. enjoyable, though i can't remember how many times they have to break up and reconcile. i get most of the events mixed up. still, i had a good laugh from it.. sad and break-up scenes almost had me tear up.

now my girl,i love it! the music was catchy, the story wasn't dragging (neither too long nor too short), the actors and actresses were great except for the sae-hyun girl, but all the good things about my girl makes up for it. at first i was rooting for lee junki, but in the end, i really really love lee dong-wok and lee dae-hee pairing.

i wouldn't say those are the best kdramas, well except for my girl. some older dramas are really good.
Last edited by apples on Apr 17th, '06, 18:43, edited 1 time in total.

Shen

Post by Shen » Apr 17th, '06, 18:37

WoW! They are all great (some of if not the best), but I will go with Full House, its my fav all time (first one i really seen and loved), just watched My Girl and also very good, and still watching Goong (on 19).

baon2219

Post by baon2219 » Apr 17th, '06, 18:38

definitely goong! i couldn't even finish my girl or full house because i thought they were so boring! goong never got me mad because of its plot before! definitely goong! best korean drama i have ever saw!

alphachanh

Post by alphachanh » Apr 17th, '06, 18:48

I think that all three of these series are pretty good althought I have only seen Full House and My Girl but My guess is that the other series is also good...but I have to say that my vote would have to go to "MY GIRL"... :thumright:

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Engelchen18 » Apr 17th, '06, 18:57

So I think:

1. Goong
2. Full House
3. My Girl (I only saw 1-8)

star2010

Post by star2010 » Apr 17th, '06, 20:26

i have seen My Girl 10 eps, i think it s cute, but i like Goong better.
one vote for Goong

Snak3yezZ

Post by Snak3yezZ » Apr 18th, '06, 19:57

eeeek goong... i watched like 19 episode so far and the whole story it's about jealousy, and competion for the king spot , no sad scene nor intense scene. Full house owned ... even thought the end was lame.

joneil19

Post by joneil19 » Apr 18th, '06, 20:12

one this is a hard one. i haven't actually finished GOONG, but I really can't decide between that and My Girl. :blink Full House, i think its a bit different compared to the other two but it's a fave. It's just that i'm torn between Goong and My Girl. crap... this is a hard one if this becomes a question on an exam. :crazy: :crazy:

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Apr 19th, '06, 03:03

Well, My Girl story is not that dragy not like Goong, but 1 thing I notice in these 2 kdramas is that when it comes to the ending, they are like rushing to end it in the last few eps be4 the series ends

hanabanana93

Post by hanabanana93 » Apr 19th, '06, 21:37

My girl.Goong and Full House are all my favorite dramas!!!..so i dunno..they're all really good!!!

jazzy5000

Post by jazzy5000 » Apr 21st, '06, 17:14

MY GIRL is by far the best out of those 3 I think. Goong is really good too, but I think My Girl is a more exciting. I think Full House has been over-rated, and isn't actually that good, though loads may disagree. It's probably because of the cast (especially Rain with loads of die-hard fans out there, lol ^__^)

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Apr 21st, '06, 17:16

my girl + full house ------>are top for me...Goong comes the last.....!

InLuvWitAmbrose

Post by InLuvWitAmbrose » Apr 22nd, '06, 06:24

.. outa the 3 .. i thot goong was pretty draggy at the beginning .. but i like it .. itz a cute drama ...
.. full house .. it was funny .. but .. i didnt much like their short love .. kekeke ..
.. MY GIRL .. i thot that was one of the best korean drama ive watched!! .. itzz totalli hilarious .. u gotta love every single episode .. cuz i sure did .. altho the ending was a happy one .. i was depressed for over a week .. and im serious .. ive never been that depressed becuz a drama hav ended .. but gottta say .. MY GIRL was totalli a drama no one can miss .. it was sweet and romantic .. both guyz were sooo hotttt ... khehehe
.. so im for MY GIRL 101%!!! ..

itzjustfranciz

Post by itzjustfranciz » Apr 22nd, '06, 06:35

Full House kan't get boring at all it makes me laugh everytime i see it. My girl is good also, goong its long but it aint sumthing iwant to see over and over agen.

litaxtreme

Post by litaxtreme » Apr 22nd, '06, 06:41

If i had to choose 1 out of the 3 dramas, my first choice is Goong :D because i think we seldom see the drama that told us about the lifestyle of royalty especially Korean and even though the story is simple but the way they made it sooo interesting, especially the clothes and the props plus all of the four lead roles acted really good and I totally fall in love with this drama :wub: ! Even the concept of using teddy bear as a simbol is very unique and we can't hardly find this kind of story these days..... My girl is good also and totally funny same as Full house. But I still choose Goong! Goong is the best! :thumleft:

KevinNx

Post by KevinNx » Apr 22nd, '06, 06:46

Full House.. :D

My Girl = Suk

Goong = ok.

dont get me wrong..but i think goong is way better than my girl...

yummiekiwi

Post by yummiekiwi » Apr 22nd, '06, 06:57

Maybe it's just me but I really don't see what the hype is over My Girl.. I think Full House was better although their arguing does get kind of tedious i think the two characters have a lot of chemistry...(just not at the kissing scenes.. those were horrible) and the storyline was good... I found it refreshing to watch it b/c I've seen so many sad dramas before... :lol Goong was okay.. it's not funnie.. I just like watching Yul :mrgreen: and the cute scenes with CG and Shin... :wub:

P.S.
I'm not a die hard Bi/Rain OR Song Hye Kyo fan :lol
Last edited by yummiekiwi on Apr 24th, '06, 01:57, edited 1 time in total.

sHaziE
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sHaziE » Apr 22nd, '06, 07:01

OMG it's so hard to choose! i love all the 3 drama.. my fav

My Girl ---> i feel that the plot is some how different from the rest and it's very funny

Full House ---> it's funny.. JUST funny.. but i love it

Goong ---> well, it's kindda draggy.. i love the setup, the clothes, and of course YEH & JJH

tHiS_sInGlE_LiFe

Post by tHiS_sInGlE_LiFe » Apr 22nd, '06, 07:15

i think that all three has a different kind of 'thing' thats its about and all.. but in my opinion and my taste.. i like all of them... because all three gets boring at a point and then gets all hyped up and then boring and over and over!!!!but i loe all korean movies so i can't favor on just one!!!

hanib

Post by hanib » Apr 22nd, '06, 08:11

aznchic209 wrote:Is "My Girl" really that good? At first, people really liked "Full House," then people started liking "Sassy Girl Choon-Hyang," then "Goong"...now "My Girl?" It's hard to believe that people would still say "I like My Girl better" in a couple of months when another good series come on...what's so great about it? I mean, I haven't seen it but why all the fuss...is it really worth watching?
It's really worth watching .
I liked Full House but I love My girl .Full House is cute ,but I wasnt addicted to it as I am to My Girl now .Everything about My girl is so adorable to me , how they started falling into each other , the way they love , so gentle and warm , It touched my heart and unforgetable .The symbols are also awesome for this drama , the snow , the global , the fib coin ... all of them had made My girl the best comedy Kdrama ever , at least in my opion .

For Full House , I think that so many ppl here voted for it because they are hard core fans of Bi & SHK , well , these two are quite famous even before they took part in FH . And besides FH's got lot of promotion , it was made based on a famous manhwa , so that's another reason why many ppl like it .

For Goong , same as FH , it's got even much more promotion , a big budget kdrama , with all the beautiful setting , but the bad acting ruined it all . Shin is just a decent actor , Yul is a bit better , but YEH , I dont like her acting , I dont like the way she try to act too cute , she's cute herself , i think it would be better if she stayed the same to her trueself .Before I started Goong , I expected too much , but what's a waste for such a big budget drama *sigh*

citi

Post by citi » Apr 22nd, '06, 17:09

My girl!!!!

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Apr 22nd, '06, 22:54

i love all three of them...and their stories are good in a special way,so it was really hard to choose :unsure: but i pick,GOONG bcuz it's currently what i'm watching and i'm sooo addicted to it!! XD

angelk

Post by angelk » Apr 23rd, '06, 06:43

i love my girl i vote for that the story plot was so exciting and it was so cute and funny. There love took a while but it got there i still love this drama i can watch it over n over again

lphr0z3nl

Post by lphr0z3nl » Apr 28th, '06, 02:39

i picked goong i like all 3 series but to me goong is more interesting to me with the royal family and all, kinda of refreshing.

lainey

Post by lainey » Apr 28th, '06, 02:55

after watching all three...
i say..

1) Full House
2) Goong
3) My Girl

sorry...My girl was a.o.k.

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Apr 28th, '06, 02:58

OK I am going to change my mind on a previous post where I shot down Full House...after seeing it...gotta admit that Full House and My Girl are equal in my eyes......DAM they're both so good....Now just need to see Goong.

aubrery

Post by aubrery » Apr 28th, '06, 03:00

um... i think goong and my girl are the best... because the actors are good lookinG! f0r my girl.. lee jun-ki for goong it's shin-goon and yul-goon! heheh///.. and it also has a good story and the chemistry of the actors are super good!

fahsum

Post by fahsum » Apr 28th, '06, 03:04

'My Girl' and 'Goong' be GOOD!! they both be TIE!! i rate 'Full House' to third rank. :D

DITA

Post by DITA » Apr 30th, '06, 18:53

love my girl and full house.i stil havent watch goong yet.

hm... i think i go for full house.the drama was great.script, sound, pic etc been greatly composed. it was a memorable drama and i can watch it over n over again without geting bored

pwede

Post by pwede » May 1st, '06, 07:56

Fullhousee definitely.

Lee da hae is better as a supporting actress. :))))

No offend!

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 1st, '06, 14:22

After watching Full House and My Girl..I'll Definitely vote for FULL HOUSE!! very interesting,funny and touching story..I didn't get bored at all while watching it..Bur for My Girl I really got bored at most of the episodes :blink

So Full House..AJA AJA Fighting!! :lol

byul82

Goong VS My Girl VS Full House

Post by byul82 » May 1st, '06, 17:38

definitely FULL HOUSE rocks! i went to korea last year. they were showing reruns of FULL HOUSE late at night and in the afternoons. i stayed up to watch it again and tried to watch it during the day if time permitted. boy, i was pretty happy watching FULL HOUSE. goong and my girl were okay.

KaaL

Post by KaaL » May 2nd, '06, 12:24

i dont know how people like GOONG, all the girl ever does is cry, annoy the crap out of me. She's prob one of the weakest leading actress i've seen in a drama. Can't compare this drama to full house or my girl, it's like comparing **** to chocolate.

she

Post by she » May 2nd, '06, 12:48

:roll I definitely love everything about fullhouse

mrvx
Malaysia

Post by mrvx » May 2nd, '06, 13:22

from my heart.. goong first ranking, my girl and full house... full house.. im look 5 episode... cannot go.. very.. very boring... im give up to watch it.. but... for chinese people .. i think they said full house... because im a malay man... shinese people have something wrong.. that why they choose full house.. for first ranking... hokairi...

bella_mygga_insek

Post by bella_mygga_insek » May 2nd, '06, 13:25

MY GIRL!!! I LOVE THAT DRAMA! HAVE SEEN IT MORE THAN TEN TIMES NOW AND STILL DON´T GET TIRED OF IT! MY GIRL IS THE BEST DRAMA EVER!!!

chesca_85

Post by chesca_85 » May 2nd, '06, 13:30

these dramas are my all time favorites too :D

but i picked My Girl 'cause i never got bored watching it, loved the acting and it made me laugh so much! :thumright: