Worst J-drama Ever! (*spoilers*)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
User avatar
vhh
Posts: 39
Joined: Jul 20th, '04, 01:44
Location: California

Post by vhh » Mar 3rd, '06, 16:37

Attack #1 is a new bad drama for me. The strict coach with the fake beard was just silly. It seemed overdramatic at some points and tried to be as good as Ace wo nerae. Only thing I liked about Attack #1 was Ayana Sakai and the opening of the series :lol

Also, Ace wo nerae got wrapped up too early. They needed 20 episodes I think.

Jenden
Posts: 79
Joined: Oct 19th, '05, 14:56

Post by Jenden » Mar 3rd, '06, 16:56

One I haven't seen mentioned anywhere is Love Complex... Part of the problem may have been the poor translations/video quality of the version I had, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out what was going on. I thought I had a handle on it for the first couple episodes, then I got completely lost...

User avatar
Kae
Posts: 69
Joined: Feb 13th, '04, 11:51
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by Kae » Mar 5th, '06, 23:57

To date, I've only seen six doramas and among the six I did not finish Beautiful Life. I was bored by the 4th episode, but I will not go far and say that it's one of the worst there is. Bored because it did not grab at my emotions. Maybe if I saw it the year it came out I might say different.
Recently watched/Currently watching: JIN 2, BOSS 2, Can You Hear My Heart :wub:

Mustiiien
Posts: 19
Joined: Jun 21st, '05, 01:21

Post by Mustiiien » Mar 6th, '06, 00:06

I would probably say: Kiken na Aneki, I could watch 6 episodes and I still regret it.

User avatar
x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 802
Joined: Jul 18th, '05, 22:52
Location: Seattle

Post by x_XJules » Mar 6th, '06, 00:15

Alphonse_Elric wrote:2)Dragon Sakura
i'm so glad i wasn't the only one who hated this drama.

greenwing
Posts: 136
Joined: Dec 23rd, '04, 03:42

Post by greenwing » Mar 17th, '06, 14:44

i've seen...i don't now how my jdramas. but it's a lot and certainly more than most people. i have to say the worst jdrama i've ever seen is kimi wa petto. i like koyuki a lot - even if she isn't the greatest actress. and although matsumoto jun annoys me a great deal, he tends to pick good dramas. but this show was plain garbage. it was so unbelievably bad and i can't believe i finished it. that's my two cents.

User avatar
emrams
Posts: 218
Joined: Dec 6th, '05, 19:57
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada

Post by emrams » Mar 17th, '06, 14:54

I actually didn't like GTO at all. it was the 2nd dorama i watched and I had heard awesome reviews for it, but i just got sick of it and wanted to stop watching. I saw it till the end, but I thought it wasn't as spectacular as everyone says. I think the reason a lot of people liked it so much was because it's one of their first dorama's they have watched? I know an even amount of people who have either loved it or hated it. Just my opinion though, I would rather watch Gokusen or Dragon Sakura anyday.

User avatar
piccu
Posts: 49
Joined: Mar 18th, '06, 01:28
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Post by piccu » Mar 18th, '06, 01:55

emrams wrote:I actually didn't like GTO at all. it was the 2nd dorama i watched and I had heard awesome reviews for it, but i just got sick of it and wanted to stop watching. I saw it till the end, but I thought it wasn't as spectacular as everyone says. I think the reason a lot of people liked it so much was because it's one of their first dorama's they have watched? I know an even amount of people who have either loved it or hated it. Just my opinion though, I would rather watch Gokusen or Dragon Sakura anyday.
:blink , I totally disagree with you. GTO was the 3rd or 4th jdrama that I watched and it is one of the best. It was even much better than I have expected and I really can understand why it's the most popular jdrama :D :mrgreen: :wub: (http://jdorama.com/topdramas.htm).

In my opinion Gokusen was the worst jdrama I ever watched. I watched the first episode and I wanted to delete it, but I gave it a 2nd chance and watched the 2nd episode. I really regret that I watched , because it was a total waste of time.
The story was a total ripp off of GTO (even though many don't feel it like a remake) and it was too repetive and borring.
I totally agree with Nuu's review on wiki.d-addicts.com/Gokusen that all the episodes were based on 1 formula :x :
1 Students get in some sort of trouble

2 Yankumi barges in to save them

2.5 (optional) They don't believe that she trusts them

2.75 (optional) Yankumi beats up all the bad guys

4 Yankumi gives a lecture which NEVER FAILS to reform everyone who's listening

5 Yankumi gets advice from her kind-hearted grandfather (this one can also go between 1 and 2 or 2.5 and 2.75)

User avatar
groink
Posts: 2016
Joined: Dec 8th, '03, 03:58
Location: Pearl City, Hawaii

Post by groink » Mar 18th, '06, 02:40

GTO/Gokusen.... They're both crap to me! Personally, I don't think teachers should ever interfere with students' personal lives. Watching these school dramas - it gives me the impression that a kid's school plays a huge role in keeping the kid in line. This should not be so... Kids should be using their parents as role models. In these dramas, the parents are idiots. Sure its all about entertainment, but this manga->live drama is another huge problem I have with today's dramas, which I will get into another day.

I think this is why Kinpachi Sensei is highly regarded among drama fans. Sakamoto does not mess around with the students. He gives them sound advice and that's basically it. Let the students iron out the issues amongst themselves. IMHO, the kids in his 9th grade class are pretty strange in ways I can't describe right now. But overall they're much better than the students Onizuka and Yankumi have to deal with.

--- groink
1. Always read FAQs for a given forum before posting.
2. Read the first few posts in a topic before posting.
3. Speak using complete English words.
4. The Internet is international. Respect regional and cultural values.

User avatar
aoi_hana
Posts: 86
Joined: Feb 25th, '05, 05:42
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by aoi_hana » Mar 18th, '06, 02:45

greenwing wrote:i've seen...i don't now how my jdramas. but it's a lot and certainly more than most people. i have to say the worst jdrama i've ever seen is kimi wa petto. i like koyuki a lot - even if she isn't the greatest actress. and although matsumoto jun annoys me a great deal, he tends to pick good dramas. but this show was plain garbage. it was so unbelievably bad and i can't believe i finished it. that's my two cents.
I disagree... I think it's one of the best.
Currently Addicted to: Densha Otoko, Lunch Queen, Boko Dake no Madonna :wub:

Image

Ayulyn
Posts: 130
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 07:00
Location: Alaska

Post by Ayulyn » Mar 18th, '06, 02:50

Ive seen too many Jdramas to name..Most of them were all good to me, but I seen a few eps of GTO and almost fell asleep...>_>

User avatar
pockiiee
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 122
Joined: Dec 24th, '03, 15:00
Location: Europe

Post by pockiiee » Mar 18th, '06, 03:00

groink wrote:GTO/Gokusen.... They're both crap to me! Personally, I don't think teachers should ever interfere with students' personal lives. Watching these school dramas - it gives me the impression that a kid's school plays a huge role in keeping the kid in line.
I think this is why Kinpachi Sensei is highly regarded among drama fans.
I really hate most dramas about teachers - I think it's because I'm a teacher myself! I teacher older students now but did my time at the highschool level. I liked Gokusen a bit, whenever she was outside the class, just because I thought the character was a lot of fun. Didn't even finish GTO

If I behaved like any of these teachers I'd be fired immediately, but it is a drama so fiction. Kinpachi Sensei is better. Groink has a point about interfering on a personal level, we're there to do a job and too much personall interference isn't going to help it - although I often really like my students I have a role to play - and enforce - if you're too close it becomes difficult to do this professionally.

Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003 just creeped me -on a professional level- but the whole drama was quite surreal so it was not so bad. Still, creepy to see "Otosan" take on such a twisted role. I haven't even attempted to see the first version yet, should I bother?! And the student teacher romance in Forbidden love, well it was a drama and the acting was quite good so I can't say too much about this one. The fact that a student teacher romance would probably never happen in real life - I just can't imagine it, and I don't want to.

My favorite portrayal of a teacher in a J-drama is the character in Hito ni Yasashiku (be Nice to people) because she loved her job, actually gave lessons and the plot didn't revolve around her - she just happened to be a teacher.

Oh, a bit off topic but I can't stand teachers in K-dramas either - they're even worse.

So, I have yet to like a drama about teachers, but I honestly think a realistic one would be very boring, and include lots dull scenes marking tests and preparing materials :)
Back for the time being

User avatar
Deedlith
Posts: 104
Joined: Dec 4th, '05, 12:49
Location: Paris
Contact:

Post by Deedlith » Mar 18th, '06, 03:11

Only read the first page
ummer Snow, absolutely boring and I couldn't stand the actors/actresses, sigh
I agree, ^^ it's one of of the most boring drama i've ever watched though contrary to you at least i watched 5 épisodes.

I really hated "Taiyou no Kisetsu" as well...

For the rest usually i don't think J Dramas are so great - except Sekai no Chuushin De ai wo Sakebu - I enjoy watch K Dramas more though there are some series i really loved like Kimi wa Pet ....

But i never saw a J Drama i really hate except the first two.

Ah yeah true, i begin to get tired with School Dramas it's always the same thing, watched, GTO, Gokusen, Dragon Sakura, Gokusen 2 and now Gachibaka...
Can't they at least change a bit the story?

Also a teacher is not here to save his students he's here to teach and it's already difficult enough to have a good teacher who manage to not bore his students, why asking him to deal with your personal life. Are they thinking a teacher is some kind of hero or something?

AH yeah and i can't imagine anybody falling for a teacher, each person his own place after all. A teacher is teacher, a student a student and except if there some kind relation with the teacher in question within family of if he's friend with the parent, i don't see a teacher eating with one or two students...

Though when i was in high school i ate with my comrades arond Five times during the holiday, actually it were only a party with friends but we used to invite teachers we loved too ^^

Like we're mature enough at 15 to be loved by a 25-30 years old teacher ( and this is thinking he/she's young) when you only look at each others look in the first place.

Even at 20 i don' t think it's possible.

User avatar
hisa
Posts: 102
Joined: Aug 6th, '05, 16:19
Location: NJ

Post by hisa » Mar 18th, '06, 03:41

i agree with nuu and piccu..
I haven't seen that many jdramas yet to really judge (i think ive only seen...bout 10-11)
but Gokusen got mad annoying after a couple of episodes. Like nuu said, the same effin formula. I got too sick of it to bother with the 2nd season. Not to mention the 2nd season had a different cast. Didn't even follow up on Shin/kumiko relationship...so eh. :glare:
I saw beautiful life after watching pride, good luck, and long vacation so I got kind of sick of takuya's character! He played as the same type of character in all 4 dramas! It just got old.
Plus it was mad predictable. It was a sweet and sad story though. Not the best. My favorite of all time jdrama is and probably forever will be Orange Days.
I don't really understand why SUmmer Snow was voted 2nd and GTO first. Ive never seen GTO (tho ive seen some of the anime), but it's probably not that different from Gokusen with the whole teacher/student relationship thing...number one? ...that's interesting. And Summer Snow...I liked it, but not enough to think it deserves the number two spot.
yeah..so, the worst jdrama I probably have seen so far is Gokusen. Fun in the beginning (prolly because I really like the manga), annoying after a while.

User avatar
hisa
Posts: 102
Joined: Aug 6th, '05, 16:19
Location: NJ

Post by hisa » Mar 18th, '06, 03:45

Kae wrote:
To date, I've only seen six doramas and among the six I did not finish Beautiful Life. I was bored by the 4th episode, but I will not go far and say that it's one of the worst there is. Bored because it did not grab at my emotions. Maybe if I saw it the year it came out I might say different.
True, I kind of had to trudge through the episodes, partly becuase I kind of knew what was going to inevitably happen, partly b/c kimura's character got old after watching so many ofhis other dramas. But overall, when I finally reached the end, it was okay.

User avatar
shokasan
Posts: 24
Joined: May 29th, '05, 18:01
Location: USA

Post by shokasan » Mar 18th, '06, 04:10

I have a really difficult time watching Jdramas that I know are going to end badly. Like Byakuyakou... hard to watch. The exception to this is Beautiful Life. I really enjoyed that drama. I also can't seem to get myself interested in Boku dake no Madonna for some reason. And I'm a huge Tackey fan. Maybe it's his hair, I dunno, but it kind of scares me...
Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live. –Mark Twain

User avatar
just_candy
Posts: 67
Joined: May 28th, '05, 21:10
Location: USA

Post by just_candy » Mar 18th, '06, 04:15

erm..i havent watched a lotta jdramas..but out of all of them, id have to say "slow dance" was the least of my favorites..
i only watched it coz tsumabuki satoshi was in it..and even though i managed to finish all of it, i still didnt feel anything other than relief that it was finally over hahaha~ i jst didnt see too much of a plot in that drama...
Image
sora ni hibike ai no uta

User avatar
arekesu
Posts: 32
Joined: Jan 17th, '06, 22:03
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by arekesu » Mar 18th, '06, 04:25

I've really only watched 3 j-doramas, but out of them Ganbatte ikimasshoi was the worst for me and I only stopped to watch ep1 >_> I love Ryo are much as the next gal, but it seemed to set up a bit like 1 Litre of Tears (which was my first Jdorama that I <3) w/the whole School thing, which does get boring after a while. But really, my least favorite drama of the ones I've seen on here is My Girl (even though it's a K-drama) simply because the ending was waaay too easy to figure out and the soundtrack started annoying me. Actually, it was really the last few episodes that lost my fancy. I really havetah see more J-doramas, though...

User avatar
aoi_hana
Posts: 86
Joined: Feb 25th, '05, 05:42
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by aoi_hana » Mar 18th, '06, 17:14

just_candy wrote:erm..i havent watched a lotta jdramas..but out of all of them, id have to say "slow dance" was the least of my favorites..
i only watched it coz tsumabuki satoshi was in it..and even though i managed to finish all of it, i still didnt feel anything other than relief that it was finally over hahaha~ i jst didnt see too much of a plot in that drama...
In my experience, the dramas that I watch solely for one actor/actress almost always let me down - although with Tsumabuki (who I <3) Orange Days and Lunch Queen were way better.
Currently Addicted to: Densha Otoko, Lunch Queen, Boko Dake no Madonna :wub:

Image

pepelepiu
Posts: 7
Joined: Apr 19th, '04, 23:20

Post by pepelepiu » Mar 20th, '06, 02:57

Gokusen season 2,
fast forwarded through all of episode 1 after like 10 min, and then fast forwarded through the rest of the series in less than another 15min and then deleted it..

itachi666
Posts: 185
Joined: Dec 11th, '04, 06:20
Location: NY, USA, America, Earth

Post by itachi666 » Mar 20th, '06, 03:06

pepelepiu wrote:Gokusen season 2,
fast forwarded through all of episode 1 after like 10 min, and then fast forwarded through the rest of the series in less than another 15min and then deleted it..
i know and u think Gokusen 2 was bad. just try Gokusen.

User avatar
ali-chan
Posts: 84
Joined: Nov 27th, '05, 14:44
Location: Spain

Post by ali-chan » Mar 23rd, '06, 09:18

the worst drama I saw was Yasha :crazy: ... it was at first interesting, because is a very unusual story, but then it becomes slow and boring for me, I saw it till the end though
I didn' like GTO and Gokusen :unsure:

itachi666
Posts: 185
Joined: Dec 11th, '04, 06:20
Location: NY, USA, America, Earth

Post by itachi666 » Mar 24th, '06, 05:59

ali-chan wrote:the worst drama I saw was Yasha :crazy: ... it was at first interesting, because is a very unusual story, but then it becomes slow and boring for me, I saw it till the end though
I didn' like GTO and Gokusen :unsure:
:goggle:
You didnt like GTO?!?
Oh my god, who are you?
Your the first person to say that in history.
This statement is a fact. :-) :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

User avatar
ali-chan
Posts: 84
Joined: Nov 27th, '05, 14:44
Location: Spain

Post by ali-chan » Mar 24th, '06, 08:23

itachi666 wrote:
ali-chan wrote:the worst drama I saw was Yasha :crazy: ... it was at first interesting, because is a very unusual story, but then it becomes slow and boring for me, I saw it till the end though
I didn' like GTO and Gokusen :unsure:
:goggle:
You didnt like GTO?!?
Oh my god, who are you?
Your the first person to say that in history.
This statement is a fact. :-) :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
jajajaja, I know, I know :whistling: , but can´t help it

User avatar
koryu
Posts: 4
Joined: Jul 28th, '04, 17:02

Post by koryu » Mar 24th, '06, 09:15

I'm sorry but i also didn't like it... I think that it wasn't funny, the acting was stupid and the weirdest thing is that you can't see a second of what onizuka is actually teaching in his lessons..

thats just my point, GTO comes just next to summer snow if it comes to the worst jdrama..

itachi666
Posts: 185
Joined: Dec 11th, '04, 06:20
Location: NY, USA, America, Earth

Post by itachi666 » Mar 24th, '06, 23:24

koryu wrote:I'm sorry but i also didn't like it... I think that it wasn't funny, the acting was stupid and the weirdest thing is that you can't see a second of what onizuka is actually teaching in his lessons..

thats just my point, GTO comes just next to summer snow if it comes to the worst jdrama..
lol thats funny
In jdorama.com summer snow and great teacher onizuka are the best with the highest votes.

User avatar
prismatic_star
Posts: 57
Joined: Feb 1st, '06, 22:33
Location: Montréal, Canada

Post by prismatic_star » Mar 24th, '06, 23:42

I would say Pink No Idenshi. It was too corny for my tastes.

User avatar
skachild
Posts: 628
Joined: Sep 5th, '05, 12:29
Contact:

Post by skachild » Mar 24th, '06, 23:59

maybe tis drama wasnt the worst one..
is call engine cast by takuya kimura. :scratch: :scratch:
but i really don like the story.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
(for the fan of takuya kimura, plz don hate me lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )
Image :w00t: :cheers:

ShinAkatora
Posts: 2
Joined: Aug 29th, '05, 09:17
Location: ... behind you

Post by ShinAkatora » Mar 26th, '06, 16:41

for me its a tie between

To Heart
and
Antique Cakestore(i think it was the title)

Toheart = Crappy actors and extreamly bad story

Antique = Bad actors + disgusting way of eating(push in as much as possible and stop just before u throw up... is not nice)
(same goes for almost all japanese movies,tvdrama,anime,manga when eating Cakes and its just as disgusting every time...this drama however take home the 1prise)
and i didnt like the story one bit

User avatar
jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 484
Joined: Apr 20th, '04, 01:34
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by jaycee05 » Mar 27th, '06, 00:05

arekesu wrote:I've really only watched 3 j-doramas, but out of them Ganbatte ikimasshoi was the worst for me and I only stopped to watch ep1 >_> I love Ryo are much as the next gal, but it seemed to set up a bit like 1 Litre of Tears (which was my first Jdorama that I <3) w/the whole School thing, which does get boring after a while.
Maybe it's bcoz you only watched 3 jdramas...but gambatte Ikimasshoi and One litre of tears? :blink :lol The former is more situated at the beach than at the school grounds. If you could compare another drama to it, maybe Water Boys or H2 would do.
Anyway, I didnt wanna watch it because of Suzuki Anne(I'm not a big fan of her) but I ended up watching it because I liked Ryo's performance in One litre. Not only did I overcome my dislike for Suzuki Anne, but I also enjoyed this show very much. There's one scene, ep06 or 8, can't remember exactly...but wow, memorable, memorable crying scene from Etsune(Suzuki).
You should have given the second or third episode a try. The thing with jdramas is that they're not very strong with beginnings.

User avatar
groink
Posts: 2016
Joined: Dec 8th, '03, 03:58
Location: Pearl City, Hawaii

Post by groink » Mar 27th, '06, 00:18

jaycee05 wrote:Anyway, I didnt wanna watch it because of Suzuki Anne(I'm not a big fan of her)
You sound like me whenever the name Ueto Aya comes up. I've only watched one drama with her in it (Song of the Canefields), which I only watched because of the historical significance of the plot. For me, Ueto-san symbolizes several instances of the geinokai I don't really like - points which I have documented throughout D-Addicts.

--- groink

User avatar
fluid
Posts: 20
Joined: Jul 5th, '05, 11:07

Post by fluid » Mar 27th, '06, 08:31

okay I've watched about 20 jdramas so far and there's a few that I didn't bother finishing for various reasons.
Kimi Wa Petto...I got to like episode 6 but i thought the story was just very silly and didn't make any sense...who the hell want a human pet?well actually i wouldn't mind if satomi ishihara was my pet but I'm a guy so i didn't like this drama...lol I only dled cuz satomi was in it..
Kiken na aneki...I actually finished this series but missed like episode 6 or something. I also skipped a lot of parts.
Gokusen II...I watched Gokusen I and loved it but the second was just not the same...I think i got to episode 6 or 7...oh well maybe i will finish this when i've got nothing to watch

These are not the worst dramas because they are quite popular (thats why i tried them out) but I ended up not enjoying it much or just stopped watching.

expo1970
Posts: 44
Joined: Jun 14th, '04, 06:12
Location: Tokyo

Post by expo1970 » Mar 29th, '06, 07:03

i think it's easier to find terrible drama versus good drama. every season, there's probably over 10 different dramas airing and i only watch 2 or 3 max regularly. but THE ABSOLUTE worst I've seen is ironically the series of the month right now, Chakushin Ari. The most poorly made, scripted, acted drama I've ever seen.

groink, ueto aya has some good dramas. take for example koukoukyoushi, the drama special you mentioned, satokibi batake no uta, and various others. i can't say for sure that someone else could have done a better part, but she does add some unique flavor to these dramas. i think she's very helped by the good dramas she's casted in (although ace wo nerae and attack no1 were subpar). when i see ueto aya in a magazine for a new drama, my eye actually stops just to check it out.
Just cruising through my teenage wasteland.

User avatar
Moomin
Posts: 34
Joined: Aug 29th, '05, 01:02
Location: Moomin Valley

Post by Moomin » Mar 29th, '06, 18:11

pockiiee wrote:
My worst drama has been mentioned - Pretty Girls
Mukodono also got on my nerves, I don't know how I finished it.
alos Usu Koi - it was terrible
GAH! I thought I was the only one who absolutely hated Pretty Girls; it kicked off with an interesting and mysterious start with Inamori Izumi being the perpetually genki trouble maker and ironically the master problem solver with her eccentric ways. Interesting enough, I kept watching it. And then Yonekura Ryoko came into the spot light, being the mediocre ordinary department store worker who has a huge crush on the owner's son (for stupid shallow reasons -.- ). Not too bad, until the end, somehow beyond all logic and forced misunderstanding Inamori's relationship with Tanabe Seiichi to the self-pitiful Yonekura for the sake of- er friendship? The ending is totally illogical and it makes me angry to no avail. Rawr.

Shinobi was bad although I thought the cast was excellent. Come on, who can resist Nakama Yukie :P I thought the cinematography was great despite it's simplicity (even though Memoirs of a Geisha is noted for that, in my opinion, the aesthetic in Shinobi was wayyy better), it has that touch of Japanese mood, beautiful sceneries and such. The script, the script was horrible. The stories are all over the place, I mean it is coherent, but not coherent enough; I wanted to say "wtf? where did that come from?" Everything is too abrupt and sudden, and everyone just dies before you are attached to any of the characters (sadly, even Nakama and Odagiri Joe). But somehow, the movie is 1.5 hours, I doubt they can make it any longer...

AMMYjar
Posts: 20
Joined: Oct 3rd, '05, 19:54
Location: Germany

Post by AMMYjar » Apr 1st, '06, 21:45

well, i thought gokusen I to be the worst drama i've ever seen. most people said it wasn't a gto rip-off, which was why i downloaded it, but it actually was one! well, i've watched eps 1 and 2 and i thought it to be just stupid.

alcozar
Posts: 140
Joined: May 26th, '04, 16:52

Post by alcozar » Apr 1st, '06, 21:49

Love Generation bored me to tears, never understood why so many people liked it.

User avatar
japysia
Posts: 203
Joined: Feb 19th, '06, 06:47

Post by japysia » Apr 2nd, '06, 01:40

Love Complex,Love Geneation & Kimi wa Petto

itachi666
Posts: 185
Joined: Dec 11th, '04, 06:20
Location: NY, USA, America, Earth

Post by itachi666 » Apr 3rd, '06, 00:41

japysia wrote:Love Complex,Love Geneation & Kimi wa Petto
Love Generation? :unsure:

User avatar
hatanaka
Posts: 21
Joined: Apr 21st, '04, 14:26
Location: US

Post by hatanaka » Apr 3rd, '06, 12:09

I'd have to vote for Kimi wa Petto and SOS. I managed to finish Kimi wa Petto, but I couldn't get through ep 3 of SOS. And, I am usually pretty good about trudging through dramas in hopes that they will improve or I will grow to like a character, but SOS was awful!!

Oh, and there was some chatter earlier about the allure of Kimura Takuya. I have to say, that I do like him, but his acting isn't really that great. In all the dramas I've seen, his characters are pretty similar. Maybe its just his real personality that you see, rather than actual acting. He himself even said that he never understands why people take acting classes. Maybe he should sign up for some. :P

User avatar
Furion
Posts: 40
Joined: Nov 3rd, '05, 17:32

Post by Furion » Apr 3rd, '06, 12:28

I'd have to say Kimi wa Petto as well, I thought it's really going to be fun series but it turned out to be bleh.. It's just plain too silly and Matsumoto's character really annoyed me, I've watched the first ep and I was really disappointed. Thinking the series will pick up after ep 3 or 4, I did watched it to that point, but I just can't continue anymore...

Another one was Gokusen 2, I did kinda enjoyed the first season although it was too formulaic, and then they did it again in season 2, and that's where it felt so tired, I managed to finish it though, but I sure wish I didn't bother...

User avatar
airskape
Posts: 278
Joined: Jan 7th, '05, 18:21

Post by airskape » Apr 3rd, '06, 15:26

i havent read any of this thread but my vote is for kimi wa petto
omg this is sooo bad! i could barely watch all of the first ep.

just looking through this page i already see a few people voting for this horrible drama already :lol
great cast though! :cheers:

nikochanr3
Posts: 606
Joined: Apr 22nd, '05, 02:48
Location: NY

Post by nikochanr3 » Apr 3rd, '06, 20:36

That series based on ONE MISSED CALL was pretty damn bad.

jalapeno
Posts: 6
Joined: Oct 8th, '05, 07:03
Location: Singapore

oooohh!!!

Post by jalapeno » Apr 11th, '06, 05:02

this is my kind of thread! hahaha!

some of the jdramas that i found really boring are:

1. fighting girls
2. S.O.S.
3. with love
4. kimi wa petto
5. yamato nadeshiko
6. big wing

just my two cents alright?

first off, i just want to say fukada kyoko isn't the best actress around. everytime she does a crying scene, she sniffs her nose off! and it annoys me everytime! can you see two of the jdramas i mentioned lists her as lead actress? "fighting girls" was boring as hell, it still remains a mystery how i was able to watch through the whole series! she was lucky "kamisama mou sukoshi dake" had a better plot although she still annoyed me.

"S.O.S." gawd. fukada kyoko + tackey = jdrama disaster. i know you tackey fans will kill me for this but i just don't like his acting skills. (although i have yet to see some of his recent work) i guess he's better off looking cute and handsome than act in jdramas. i loved "majo no jouken" no doubt because of matsushima nanako. but they should've cast a better actor for the lead role!

"with love". had it not for takenouchi yutaka i would've stopped watching. hahaha. i don't get it why others are so ga-ga over this particular drama. i hate, hate, hate the story line, it just dragged on forever!

"kimi wa petto". another one of those dragging dramas. don't get me wrong, I LOVE MATSUJUN!! i reckon he can be the next kimura takuya and can give tackey a run for his money. but this drama is just soo silly and sometimes i couldn't distinguish if matsujun is being momo or takeshi! (and probably because this is one of matsujun's earlier works so his acting skills aren't that good yet. heh~)

"yamato nadeshiko". another one of those superficial dramas. geez, i waited four years before i was able to see this one and boy was i disappointed. i love nanako, but the plot just lacked 'oomph'.

"big wing". heh, i live for romance dramas. need i say more?

--

i don't think gokusen I is that bad, it's one of the fun jdramas i've seen, not because matsujun is in it, but more of nakama yukie. she's a fantastic actress (who can pull off a sadako?), and i can't wait to see her in trick 1!

mukodono I was fun! heh.

i think one of kimura takuya's best jdrama would be "one million stars". especially with the later parts of the jdrama, he shows off his acting chops. :wub:

jalapeno
Posts: 6
Joined: Oct 8th, '05, 07:03
Location: Singapore

Post by jalapeno » Apr 11th, '06, 05:13

itachi666 wrote:
:goggle:
You didnt like GTO?!?
Oh my god, who are you?
Your the first person to say that in history.
This statement is a fact. :-) :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
hahaha! exactamento!

GTO is definitely THE jdrama that could turn non-jdrama lovers into one![/quote]

jalapeno
Posts: 6
Joined: Oct 8th, '05, 07:03
Location: Singapore

Post by jalapeno » Apr 11th, '06, 05:21

Eria wrote:Second, ENGINE. my first kimutaku drama without any exposure to kimutaku. didn't know him, didn't know he was from smap, just clueless. i liked the storyline, hated his acting! i was so traumatized, it took me almost 3 months before i can watch another drama he's in. BUT, i loved One Million Stars. not because of his acting but because of the storyline (it totally overshadowed his acting). and since this is the worst thread, i have to go to the favorites thread to rave about One Million Stars.

so far, those are my two low-rated dramas that i won't ever touch again. hahaha
heh, i just had to say this one: in one million stars, one of the lead actors (who played the policeman) stole the show for me. he's an amazing actor!

ilovedrama
Posts: 11
Joined: Jan 3rd, '06, 07:56

Post by ilovedrama » Apr 12th, '06, 04:25

Worst Jdrama ---> Hana Yori Dango.

Way way overrated, the mother of all cliches. Rich kid bullies the poor kid in the beginning and fell in love with his/her target by the end. Took place in high school to boot. Wonder if the director had to pay a royalty fee to the manga artist in order to license the Hana Yori Dango title? If he did, then it's kind of stupid to pay for licensing a cliche storyline.

Now about the show, lame jokes abound remember Heminyah... Lousy acting. I'm lost for words seeing Oguri Shun sitting cross-legged like a girl while batting his eyes and grating oranges.

We all know why the show's popular, it's because fangirls/boys like how pretty Oguri Shun & Matsumoto Jun are. Have those two locked in a room bouncing a ball up and down for 9-10 episodes and there still be tons of fangirls swooning over the show.

Anyhow the sad part in all of this is we are sending the message to the producers that they don't have to write interesting, original stories. Instead just pick some lame cliche storyline and cast some pretty boys/girls and voila you got a "masterpiece".

What a slap in the face it must be to other hardworking & talented actors/actresses who may not be young & pretty to see such a lame show as Hana Yori Dango getting all the attention. Might as well get plastic surgery to look younger & more beautiful because it seems that's what the audience really wants. Why bother working hard anymore. Alright enough of my Hana Yori Dango hating but just got to get this off of my chest :)

User avatar
mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber
Posts: 2001
Joined: Dec 15th, '03, 17:45
Location: undercover admin

Post by mizune » Apr 12th, '06, 04:29

:rofl:
I got a kick outta that rant... :lol

User avatar
TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 304
Joined: Jan 15th, '05, 22:16

Post by TNF » Apr 12th, '06, 04:35

here's my short and unpassionate rant:

I didn't like gto, long vacation, gokusen, and worst of all summer snow...i dunno maybe the girl from summer snow bothers me after first watching her in long vacation
Image
Watching: IWGP, My Boss My Hero, Hakusen Nagashi, Tiger & Dragon, Over the Rainbow

User avatar
senakun
Posts: 55
Joined: Jan 1st, '05, 17:03
Location: Boston

Post by senakun » Apr 12th, '06, 04:37

FRIENDS!!!
. . . . . .

User avatar
elleyred
Posts: 12
Joined: Jun 26th, '05, 07:12
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by elleyred » Apr 12th, '06, 04:57

tikleabubble wrote:here's my short and unpassionate rant:

I didn't like gto, long vacation, gokusen, and worst of all summer snow...i dunno maybe the girl from summer snow bothers me after first watching her in long vacation
what doramas did you like?

User avatar
rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 532
Joined: Mar 10th, '05, 07:15

Post by rambutan » Apr 12th, '06, 04:58

ilovedrama wrote:Worst Jdrama ---> Hana Yori Dango.

Way way overrated, the mother of all cliches. Rich kid bullies the poor kid in the beginning and fell in love with his/her target by the end. Took place in high school to boot. Wonder if the director had to pay a royalty fee to the manga artist in order to license the Hana Yori Dango title? If he did, then it's kind of stupid to pay for licensing a cliche storyline.

Now about the show, lame jokes abound remember Heminyah... Lousy acting. I'm lost for words seeing Oguri Shun sitting cross-legged like a girl while batting his eyes and grating oranges.

We all know why the show's popular, it's because fangirls/boys like how pretty Oguri Shun & Matsumoto Jun are. Have those two locked in a room bouncing a ball up and down for 9-10 episodes and there still be tons of fangirls swooning over the show.

Anyhow the sad part in all of this is we are sending the message to the producers that they don't have to write interesting, original stories. Instead just pick some lame cliche storyline and cast some pretty boys/girls and voila you got a "masterpiece".

What a slap in the face it must be to other hardworking & talented actors/actresses who may not be young & pretty to see such a lame show as Hana Yori Dango getting all the attention. Might as well get plastic surgery to look younger & more beautiful because it seems that's what the audience really wants. Why bother working hard anymore. Alright enough of my Hana Yori Dango hating but just got to get this off of my chest :)
Agree about the acting and story parts. I would prefer eye candies but only if they can act and the story/director/direction is good. Otherwise, I am just wasting 10-20 hours of my short life on this earth. Please give me a good story, fantastic acting (and OST if possible). I don't mind ordinary looking actors/actresses like the guy in ROYOW and the girl in My name is Kim Sam Soon. If you want to ogle at idols, just buy their albums or attend their concerts or dl their music videos. I don't like M.Jun - he's too puffed up and over made up but I like the tall skinny guy of Nobuta and Gokusen 2. At least he can act and has some charisma.

User avatar
rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 532
Joined: Mar 10th, '05, 07:15

Post by rambutan » Apr 12th, '06, 05:08

jalapeno wrote:
itachi666 wrote:
:goggle:
You didnt like GTO?!?
Oh my god, who are you?
Your the first person to say that in history.
This statement is a fact. :-) :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
hahaha! exactamento!

GTO is definitely THE jdrama that could turn non-jdrama lovers into one!
[/quote]

Make me the second. I couldn't finish GTO. Every eps after eps 4 or 5 was going to be the same, only the characters to be dealt with changed.

User avatar
Schala
Posts: 172
Joined: Jul 26th, '05, 10:41
Location: NJ, USA
Contact:

Post by Schala » Apr 12th, '06, 10:34

ilovedrama wrote:Worst Jdrama ---> Hana Yori Dango.
Hahaha. That was an amusing read. :P I agree though, well somewhat. I watched HYD all the way through and thought it was just "okay". It's not something I was overly impressed with. I do like Oguri Shun though. I think he's a great actor, and in the past every drama I decided to watch he was in it! I had no clue before watching it that he had roles in those dramas (Summer Snow, Gokusen, Stand Up, etc.), so it just seemed strange that the actor I liked kept appearing in the dramas I wanted to watch. ^^0 And yeah, he's a good looking guy, but he does have talent. I'm not overly fond of Matsumoto Jun because he doesn't seem to have as much talent in acting as Oguri Shun does. (*dodges things thrown by Matsumoto Jun fangirls* @_@)

I mean, I love Aya Ueto, but when I watched Ace wo Nerae, I got really bored with it by episode 4. It just wasn't going anywhere, and the story itself was pretty dumb imo. All about a high school tennis team. Not very intriguing if you ask me. So even though I like Aya Ueto, I didn't finish the drama. It's probably the reason I'm a little hesitant to watch Attack No. 1, because I'm worried it will just be like Ace, only with volleyball instead of tennis. :/

That's probably why they stick in these pretty boys and girls for these types of dramas, so that they can distract the audience from how incredibly dull the storyline is. :P
Image

ilovedrama
Posts: 11
Joined: Jan 3rd, '06, 07:56

Post by ilovedrama » Apr 13th, '06, 05:07

Oguri Shun is a good actor. Played his part well in Summer Snow & Gokusen that's why it is so painful to see him played such mediocre part in Hana Yori Dango. Moreover, the producers just created some "small" role for Nanako Matsushima so they can list another big named star to the credit. Wouldn't it be funny if the japanese actors/actresses start to realize that they can demand 15 million dollars per drama/movie like their Hollywood counterparts and that soon 3/4 of the production budget will go to pay the actors and 1/4 to the rest of the staffs, equipment, and quality of the story ;)

User avatar
Kuwa-Jiji
Posts: 130
Joined: Nov 26th, '05, 00:52
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Post by Kuwa-Jiji » Apr 13th, '06, 05:11

Worst drama? Oh my gosh, by far it has to be Gokusen. The first few eps were alright, if not generic, but the rest of season 1 felt like a bunch of repeating of the first few eps. And then season two? An entire repeat of season 1 with new characters. They even ended exactly the same. o_o And hey, Summer Snow was good. :D

Aisling
Posts: 60
Joined: Nov 11th, '05, 01:03

Post by Aisling » Apr 13th, '06, 05:25

ANTIQUE
I DO AGREE THERE`S SO MUCH EYE CANDY AND I`M NOT WRITING ABOUT THE CAKES OK :wub: THREE OF THEM :D

BUT SADLY THE STORY IS JUST PLAIN BORING. :-(
I DON`T THINK IT`S THE WORST JDRAMA EVER COZ I HAVEN`T SEEN THAT MUCH BUT IT`S THE FIRST ONE THAT I DIDN`T FINISH AND EVEN ERASED FROM MY PC WITHOUT MAKING A COPY FOR COLLECTION OR JUST TO GIVE IT TO MY FRIENDS TO WATCH

WICH I USUALLY DO WHEN I LIKE A DRAMA

Aisling
Posts: 60
Joined: Nov 11th, '05, 01:03

Post by Aisling » Apr 13th, '06, 05:26

ANTIQUE
I DO AGREE THERE`S SO MUCH EYE CANDY AND I`M NOT WRITING ABOUT THE CAKES OK :wub: THREE OF THEM :D

BUT SADLY THE STORY IS JUST PLAIN BORING. :-(
I DON`T THINK IT`S THE WORST JDRAMA EVER COZ I HAVEN`T SEEN THAT MUCH BUT IT`S THE FIRST ONE THAT I DIDN`T FINISH AND EVEN ERASED FROM MY PC WITHOUT MAKING A COPY FOR COLLECTION OR JUST TO GIVE IT TO MY FRIENDS TO WATCH

WICH I USUALLY DO WHEN I LIKE A DRAMA

User avatar
yt_toshi
Posts: 504
Joined: Jan 21st, '05, 21:51
Location: Land of the Bunchies
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Apr 13th, '06, 05:27

elleyred wrote:
tikleabubble wrote:here's my short and unpassionate rant:

I didn't like gto, long vacation, gokusen, and worst of all summer snow...i dunno maybe the girl from summer snow bothers me after first watching her in long vacation
what doramas did you like?
:offtopic: --> I bet to guess that it has to have Tomoya Nagase in it, right? :scratchchin:
D-Addicts is like a library: Most of the resources are there, you just have to search around!

My 1000th post: How to be a Good Fansubber :-)

User avatar
techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 596
Joined: Oct 18th, '04, 02:37
Location: 99% sure, Studying.

Post by techie » Apr 13th, '06, 05:40

I agree with Groink - Nuff said :D

(see http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21259 first page that is)

And I don't think Pretty Girls was that bad.
After all it gave us a good chance to watch Nana Katase after all :wub:
:blink $zipCode = strtoupper($zipCode); // it is not the case of being sensitive... XD

User avatar
milleu87
Posts: 493
Joined: Jul 24th, '05, 01:31
Location: nashville,tn

Post by milleu87 » Apr 13th, '06, 05:51

hurm i don't like hana yori dango*i'm so glad that i am not the only one in this*. i don't feel attracted towards those boys at all. it's boring and i watched hoping it get more develop but it doesn't so at the end i still think mg is much better

with nobuta,i pretty much interested in episode 5,6,7 and 8 . other than that i'm sorry to say but i don't really find nobuta inspiring except moment where shuiji discovered he's faking in his life.

heh,antique. i admit i start watching it because there was fujiki naohito and tackey but i stopped at episode 8 and didn't even bother to continue it now.

i know ppl going to hate me. i don't like long vacation and beautiful life. i thinks its boring and if not for the girl in long vacation i will stop watching it. basically i don't like takuya kimura because he always plays the same thing.depressed talented artist character that suddenly found his inspiration from something.

User avatar
piccu
Posts: 49
Joined: Mar 18th, '06, 01:28
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Post by piccu » Apr 15th, '06, 22:24

The worst jdramas are Gokusen and Gokusen 2!
I first watched the first episode of Gokusen and immediately deleted it, because it was so boring and a total GTO ripp-off with lame jokes...
.. but because of the high reviews from others I donloaded the 2nd episode of gokusen and watched it, but it was even worse than the 1st XD
No-one deserves a third chance XD
A couple of weeks ago I downloaded Gokusen 2, becuse of Jin and Kame(KAT-TUN :wub: ) but it was almost the same!! It was so boring XD XD

User avatar
deathviasatellite
Posts: 26
Joined: Jan 28th, '06, 19:24
Location: england

Post by deathviasatellite » Apr 28th, '06, 22:09

aww so many people seem to hate SOS. i thought it was quite sweet really (although admittedly i only decided to watch it because of yosuke kubozuka). the plot was a bit thin and the ending's twist was a kind of weird i suppose but overall i enjoyed it, haha.

i didnt like gokusen 2 much, i liked the cast of course but it just felt like gokusen but with different actors, and after a while the repetitive formula for each episode gets quite tedious. plus i have the boxset that someone bought me and the engrish subs make it hard to watch too. from now on i'll stick to downloading...

OH and i only got through about 5 episodes of devil beside you because the girl annoyed me but i'm going to give it another try soon.

sadotsu
Posts: 131
Joined: Oct 2nd, '05, 09:21
Location: New Zealand

Post by sadotsu » Apr 28th, '06, 23:10

lucypcng wrote:I like the tall skinny guy of Nobuta and Gokusen 2. At least he can act and has some charisma.
Bwahahaha TALL SKINNY GUY!! Man that is funny..
It's Kamenashi Kazuya.
deathviasatellite: I know, I can't stand Rainie Yang either.
Hmmm... worst drama for me is probably Under 17 (anybody seen it)? It's pretty old... but the whole thing just creeped me out SO much. All those high school girls up to God-knows-what. Argh.

jliendo
Posts: 15
Joined: Jan 20th, '06, 22:08

Post by jliendo » Apr 28th, '06, 23:50

for me Ichi Rittoru no Namida worst drama eva *pukes*
i do cried, i cried 1 litre of tears for the 1 episode to end, i have to be honest i downloaded it because of Ryo, but even Ryo's hotness couldn't help to make me watch the whole drama.

and the direction reminds me a lot of the venezuelan/mexican soap operas which can be translated like: :crazy: . i'm so sure i would felt more touched and connected with this drama if i would read her book instead of watching it

User avatar
bonaparte
Posts: 60
Joined: Nov 9th, '05, 19:43
Location: New York, NY

Post by bonaparte » May 13th, '07, 08:36

I also HAAAATE Ueto Aya. I think it's because I first saw her in <b>Koukou Kyoushi 2003</b>, which I detested and would rather eat a rotten egg than watch again. The ONLY redeeming point in that drama was Fujiki Naohito's character's nephew, who hung around for like... two episodes before getting dumped. He was funny, easygoing, levelheaded, and just... a nice guy to be around. Other than him, every single character irritated the <i>hell</i> out of me. Even years later, just looking at Aya's face makes me angry. I'm angry now after writing this and having to think about all those horrible whiny characters again.

I also really hated <b>Anego</b>, <b>Kurosagi</b>, <b>Love Generation</b> (I found Matsu Takako ugly, immature, and clingy), and <b>Sapuri</b>. Basically all of those were drivel.

But stop hatin' on Gokusen 2, guys! Granted it doesn't have the Shin/ Yankumi relationship, but the boys and the situations they get into are still funny. (Or maybe I only enjoy it because I go to an all-girls school and am deprived of nearly all male contact. D:...)

sveta
Posts: 151
Joined: Oct 8th, '06, 23:06
Location: Texas

Post by sveta » May 13th, '07, 08:55

Seikei Bijjn and Kimi wa Petto were the worst for me. I did watch a lot of J-Dramas, but those two didn't click. I was very angred by Seikei Bijin, because it seemed to be encouraging in changing self, and Kimi Wa Petto, because i found it boring and tasteless. Yeah its a nice plot, a girl finds a boy and makes him into a pet, but some things the characters were saying didn't make much sense to me. How could loving someone cause pain?

User avatar
nfl0nza
Posts: 28
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 04:41
Location: Desert.

Post by nfl0nza » May 13th, '07, 09:01

Hrm, out of all the drama's I've watched so far...Sapuri was just bland...mostly because of the lead girl... =\

User avatar
x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 802
Joined: Jul 18th, '05, 22:52
Location: Seattle

Post by x_XJules » May 14th, '07, 04:39

jliendo wrote:for me Ichi Rittoru no Namida worst drama eva *pukes*
LoL, i bet i'm like the only other person who agrees with you. haha, everyone i know loved that dorama. oh well different tastes i suppose..
i also agree with anego.
ugh and ganbatte ikimashoi (sp?)... i still haven't watched the last episode. -__-;;
and dragon zakura.. man, what a waste of my time. hate hate hated it.
the ending of Long Love Letter made me hate the series. you spend your whole time hoping for something.. at least something~! nope... major disappointment.
i haven't finished Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru.. and i don't really plan on even trying. LoL

Sakari
Posts: 147
Joined: Jan 24th, '06, 09:20

Post by Sakari » May 14th, '07, 11:16

This one's easy.

Rondo.

User avatar
osuke
Posts: 7
Joined: Nov 20th, '05, 12:12
Location: Poland

Post by osuke » May 14th, '07, 11:34

The worst dorama I've ever watched was " Kami mou sukoshi dake/ God please give me more time" with Fukuda Kyouko and Kaneshiro Takeshi. It was boring, without much action in it and Fukuda's character irritated me from the very beginning to end (don't mention that the whole setting of this story was so unnatural). After this dorama I decided not to watch anything what has Fukuda Kyouko in it.
I agree that "Long Love Letter~Hyouryuu no kyoushitsu~" has very disappointing ending. I expected something to happen. Even sad ending is better than meaningless ending (actually I prefer sad/tragic endings than happy one).
ひさかたの 光のどけき 春の日に静心なく 花の散るらむ

itachi666
Posts: 185
Joined: Dec 11th, '04, 06:20
Location: NY, USA, America, Earth

Post by itachi666 » May 14th, '07, 15:38

piccu wrote:The worst jdramas are Gokusen and Gokusen 2!
I first watched the first episode of Gokusen and immediately deleted it, because it was so boring and a total GTO ripp-off with lame jokes...
.. but because of the high reviews from others I donloaded the 2nd episode of gokusen and watched it, but it was even worse than the 1st XD
No-one deserves a third chance XD
A couple of weeks ago I downloaded Gokusen 2, becuse of Jin and Kame(KAT-TUN :wub: ) but it was almost the same!! It was so boring XD XD
yeah Gokusen did suck. I just finished watching Strawberry on the Shortcake and I thought it was good even though it was the most frustrating to watch drama ever.

ayachan369
Posts: 14
Joined: Sep 21st, '06, 08:40

Post by ayachan369 » May 14th, '07, 16:27

bonaparte wrote:I also HAAAATE Ueto Aya. I think it's because I first saw her in <b>Koukou Kyoushi 2003</b>, which I detested and would rather eat a rotten egg than watch again. The ONLY redeeming point in that drama was Fujiki Naohito's character's nephew, who hung around for like... two episodes before getting dumped. He was funny, easygoing, levelheaded, and just... a nice guy to be around. Other than him, every single character irritated the <i>hell</i> out of me. Even years later, just looking at Aya's face makes me angry. I'm angry now after writing this and having to think about all those horrible whiny characters again.

I also really hated <b>Anego</b>, <b>Kurosagi</b>, <b>Love Generation</b> (I found Matsu Takako ugly, immature, and clingy), and <b>Sapuri</b>. Basically all of those were drivel.

But stop hatin' on Gokusen 2, guys! Granted it doesn't have the Shin/ Yankumi relationship, but the boys and the situations they get into are still funny. (Or maybe I only enjoy it because I go to an all-girls school and am deprived of nearly all male contact. D:...)
tis ahs got to be de most shallow n chilidsh post i have seen. tis person is basically a fan girl. she hates actor/actresses because of the role they portray in the drama ? :scratch:

zenkzenk
Posts: 41
Joined: Apr 22nd, '07, 18:11

Post by zenkzenk » May 14th, '07, 17:09

The first two doramas I watched are Strawberry on the Shortcake (SOS! SOS! S...O...S......) and Summer Snow.

:x Thanks to these two, it took me 7 years to get interested in watching other jdoramas.

Of the not-so-many doramas I've seen, I think these also sucked:

Kimi wa petto (The plot was stupid. Just get a f***ing dog!)
Orange Days (Booooorrriing. I gave up watching after the first episode.)
Gokusen II (Cheesier than the first.)
Trick (The genre probably is not for me.)
Mukodono 2003

nikochanr3
Posts: 606
Joined: Apr 22nd, '05, 02:48
Location: NY

Post by nikochanr3 » May 14th, '07, 19:42

i though shimokita sundays was frighteningly awful. i also though Sapuri was pretty bad, very forulaic, and an almost bad acting battle between the leads.
Please visit my homepage! :w00t: [url=http://nikochanr3.blogspot.com/[/url]

AIM me at Nikochanr3 if you like. I''''m bored.

nikochanr3
Posts: 606
Joined: Apr 22nd, '05, 02:48
Location: NY

Post by nikochanr3 » May 14th, '07, 19:43

i though shimokita sundays was frighteningly awful. i also though Sapuri was pretty bad, very forulaic, and an almost bad acting battle between the leads.
Please visit my homepage! :w00t: [url=http://nikochanr3.blogspot.com/[/url]

AIM me at Nikochanr3 if you like. I''''m bored.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests