12%
STAY AWAY (1)
2%

Total votes: 60

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Mar 11th, '06, 13:06

Not really a spoiler but just in case. (i've only seen up to episode 7)
wow... I totally thought that after episode 6 the drama would end and the rest of the episodes would be either filler or just a dragged on story.. but not at all!! i'm still really hooked and i can't wait for episode 8!! i have to say this is definitely my favorite drama this season.

neokenzo

Post by neokenzo » Mar 11th, '06, 13:15

x_XJules wrote:Not really a spoiler but just in case. (i've only seen up to episode 7)
wow... I totally thought that after episode 6 the drama would end and the rest of the episodes would be either filler or just a dragged on story.. but not at all!! i'm still really hooked and i can't wait for episode 8!! i have to say this is definitely my favorite drama this season.
I know what you mean. It was unexpected, didnt see that one coming. Now I cant wait to see the next episode :)

bran
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bran » Mar 11th, '06, 20:41

You didn't see it coming after Episode 6? Isaki got shot.

neokenzo

Post by neokenzo » Mar 11th, '06, 20:53

bran wrote:
You didn't see it coming after Episode 6? Isaki got shot.
I didnt expect that Yuna had anything to do with Shin-Kun

skrhgh3b

Post by skrhgh3b » Mar 12th, '06, 06:09

Well, I made the mistake of visiting the official website and saw a still photo from episode 9 that was one serious spoiler. Somehow, seeing the two leads with guns pointed at each other, it was no surprise that Yuna was revealed to be Shin-ku in episode 7. But what completely derailed me in episode 6 was when Takenouchi's character claimed he was a Japanese-born Korean. I'm just not buying it.... If that doesn't somehow pay off later, then it'll be easier to decide if the writing is brilliant or ludicrous in the end....

xiaoshenlong

Post by xiaoshenlong » Mar 12th, '06, 06:48

i still can't tell if Yuna is Shinku or being coerced...... b/c the way she and Takumi met was completely by coincedence, so it wouldn't make any sense for her to be using Takumi. and also, if she was with shinku and her father really was Song, why would she have needed to find a job in the first episode. There better be some good explanation to all this

airskape

Post by airskape » Mar 12th, '06, 07:09

omg read another spoiler :crazy: :cry: lmao

this thread probably has the most spoiler tags ever!

anywayyy is anyone else annoyed with my ryujiro mini spoiler?

kusmog

Post by kusmog » Mar 12th, '06, 07:13

holy sweet frickin jesus, the end of eps 7!!!
I feel so f-in used!!!!!! eps 7 seemed to have changed a couple of ppl's roles somewhat dramatically. Ryugo, once, the subordinate of his dad taking orders, is now at the top giving orders. His sister, usually shown as sly and a ****, softens up and seems to care more about her dad than Shou. The Korean guy Shin-ku hired was always badass and seemed one step ahead of everyone else (even discovering the mole) taking over Ryugo's assigned sector... now Ryugo appears to look more badass, shooting at him when he tries to end association with Shin-ku, and even dodging a bullet earlier directed at him. Need I even mention Yuna? I was hoping to see a tear from her eye or something like that at the end of eps 7 for a clear assurance of hope but her face looks so cold. Talk about your true colors. I'm wondering about Yuni though. She looks so innocent admist all this, and with all the plot twists I can't make any safe assumptions. What of Song... maybe he's orchestrating this whole thing and owns Ryugo's ass too. It's still sorta unclear to me how he let Shou go during that "who's the mole" confrontation; just based on a misunderstanding? I don't buy that **it. I wonder how it'll end? korean-drama style tragedy maybe? maybe the first half was j-drama style... the second half will be k-drama style! =O meh i dunno... good stuff to watch tho!
2d4h dj34 ff43 dh4h k5fn
jus playin with the second spoiler xP... since we're all being so secretive and all with the spoiler tags ~__^

jho
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jho » Mar 12th, '06, 22:30

Oh myyyy I was so, so, so disappointed with the ending of ep7. I really hope its all just a sick joke ><

Nanashi No Gonbey

Post by Nanashi No Gonbey » Mar 12th, '06, 22:37

Yes ep7 really changed things around for sure. The next eps should prove very interesting..

Childhoodless

Post by Childhoodless » Mar 12th, '06, 23:09

I have a theory (from ep 6 and on):
So now that we know that Ryujiro isn't the one who killed Takumi's father, I think I have an idea who might be the one who pulled the trigger. Now, this is a wild-eyed theory, and it's got a very good chance at being wrong. There are plenty of holes, but I don't know of any other possibilities as of yet.

I think Isaki either directly killed Takumi's father, or somehow orchestrated it, and used Shinku as a scapegoat.

Think about it: After his death, we find out a couple of things about Isaki. He always looked up (and maybe resented?) Takumi's father for having a family. Isaki never had one of his own. We find out that Isaki promised to take care of Takumi for as long as he lived. It seems like he wanted to assume the patriarchal role in Takumi's family.

And Shinku is the perfect scapegoat. Why? Because Takumi knew about Shinku, and it's the logical suspect for killing his father. So why not use that to your advantage, especially if you want to see Shinku taken down as well.
[/spoiler]

neokenzo

Post by neokenzo » Mar 12th, '06, 23:15

Childhoodless wrote:I have a theory (from ep 6 and on):
So now that we know that Ryujiro isn't the one who killed Takumi's father, I think I have an idea who might be the one who pulled the trigger. Now, this is a wild-eyed theory, and it's got a very good chance at being wrong. There are plenty of holes, but I don't know of any other possibilities as of yet.

I think Isaki either directly killed Takumi's father, or somehow orchestrated it, and used Shinku as a scapegoat.

Think about it: After his death, we find out a couple of things about Isaki. He always looked up (and maybe resented?) Takumi's father for having a family. Isaki never had one of his own. We find out that Isaki promised to take care of Takumi for as long as he lived. It seems like he wanted to assume the patriarchal role in Takumi's family.

And Shinku is the perfect scapegoat. Why? Because Takumi knew about Shinku, and it's the logical suspect for killing his father. So why not use that to your advantage, especially if you want to see Shinku taken down as well.
Thats a good assumption but since Isaki is dead, its hard to prove it and it will make the ending boring. The main story line is for Takumi to find his father's killer and get revenge.

skrhgh3b

Post by skrhgh3b » Mar 13th, '06, 00:29

Childhoodless wrote:I have a theory (from ep 6 and on):

If Ryujiro is indeed innocent of killing Takumi's father, it'll probably end up being Song for the simple reason he was revealed to be Yuna's father in ep. 7 (knowing how crazy the writing is getting with all of the bomb shell plot twists).

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Mar 13th, '06, 00:33

after seeing ep 6 and 7
OMG!! the only words than can come first to my mind is "That f-n ****!!" man i just wanna **** slap her!! HTF can she do that? :blink :crazy: :cussing: it crossed my mind but after hearing her say her mom got killed by shin-ku then i was "ok". but now.. dang. imagine how Takumi feels.
He now knows that Ryujiro isnt his dads killer. Ryugo is even more ruthless than his dad! Ryujiro seemed to have runned the biz more like a buisness. where as Ryugo is more of a terrorist-type organization minded. Yuna is the hacker! Yuna is a liar(and in my opinion a real B**CH!) :cussing: maybe Song is the one who killed Takumis dad. Hes the only one left that wqould be around that age. No wonder Yuna wanted him to stop looking for her dad. Because she was afraid he would find out. so i guess she had to tell her dad for both of their (Yuna and Song) own good.
I wonder what will happen to Ryujiro now?
Also wonder how Takumi will get out of his "situation" at the end of ep 7?
I wonder also if the Korean dude that wanted out of Shin-ku is a Korean police mole? (i think he showed some type of ID to Takumi in the previews)
Why in the preview is Takumi even talking to Yuna again? Screw that B**CH! :cussing:
If the korean dude that wanted to leave shin-ku ,is really korean police mole... now whats goin to happen? will he and Takumi team up? i dont think its out of the question... because Yuna (was good now shown to be evil).. Ryujiro (was bad now shown to be somewhat good and not the ultimate bad guy) .. Isaki-san... (still unknown) .. so why not have the korean dude turn good and be Takumis sidekick! i figure since the odds of Takumi by himself taking down shin-ku is far from good.. he'll need a side kick to help him... :scratch:

idk.. im just still :cussing: :argue: about that Yuna bi*ch !

i dont like this kinds of twists.. but it DOES make this drama very interesting..!
:scratch: :blink :goggle: :x :cussing:

now what will happen from now on..... ? i cant wait! it can go sooo many different ways! :scratch:

skrhgh3b

Post by skrhgh3b » Mar 13th, '06, 00:41

dee8o8 wrote:after seeing ep 6 and 7
OMG!! the only words than can come first to my mind is "That f-n ****!!" man i just wanna **** slap her!! HTF can she do that? :blink :crazy: :cussing: it crossed my mind but after hearing her say her mom got killed by shin-ku then i was "ok". but now.. dang. imagine how Takumi feels.
He now knows that Ryujiro isnt his dads killer. Ryugo is even more ruthless than his dad! Ryujiro seemed to have runned the biz more like a buisness. where as Ryugo is more of a terrorist-type organization minded. Yuna is the hacker! Yuna is a liar(and in my opinion a real B**CH!) :cussing: maybe Song is the one who killed Takumis dad. Hes the only one left that wqould be around that age. No wonder Yuna wanted him to stop looking for her dad. Because she was afraid he would find out. so i guess she had to tell her dad for both of their (Yuna and Song) own good.
I wonder what will happen to Ryujiro now?
Also wonder how Takumi will get out of his "situation" at the end of ep 7?
I wonder also if the Korean dude that wanted out of Shin-ku is a Korean police mole? (i think he showed some type of ID to Takumi in the previews)
Why in the preview is Takumi even talking to Yuna again? Screw that B**CH! :cussing:
If the korean dude that wanted to leave shin-ku ,is really korean police mole... now whats goin to happen? will he and Takumi team up? i dont think its out of the question... because Yuna (was good now shown to be evil).. Ryujiro (was bad now shown to be somewhat good and not the ultimate bad guy) .. Isaki-san... (still unknown) .. so why not have the korean dude turn good and be Takumis sidekick! i figure since the odds of Takumi by himself taking down shin-ku is far from good.. he'll need a side kick to help him... :scratch:

idk.. im just still :cussing: :argue: about that Yuna bi*ch !

i dont like this kinds of twists.. but it DOES make this drama very interesting..!
:scratch: :blink :goggle: :x :cussing:

now what will happen from now on..... ? i cant wait! it can go sooo many different ways! :scratch:
I don't care if Yuna shoots Takumi through the heart herself in the final episode, I'm still in love with her :wub:
Anyway, when Yuna first met Takumi, she didn't know he was Shin-ku, and she didn't know he was also a cop until after she knew he was Shin-ku, and before either of those revelations, she was already in love with him, so she was lying to Takumi and herself when she said she never loved him. Besides, she tried desperately to get him to quit his undercover investigation. But as we all know by now, the plot thickens. Yuna's most likely the Shin-ku hacker.

airskape

Post by airskape » Mar 13th, '06, 02:14

heres what i think :cheers:

- the korean dude will team up with takumi to fight shin ku
- song isnt really yuna's father and is only using her because he knows the whereabouts of her real father, and she is just playing along so her father doesnt get killed
- i really dont know who killed takumis's father..the only possibilities i can think of are song and isaki. ryujiro is ruled out because he only got the scar on his arm 6 yrs ago and ryugo probably wasnt even born yet
- i think akira will die sooner or later because shes kinda butting into takumi and shin ku's business (shes the girl who hangs around takumi's mum)

jho
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jho » Mar 13th, '06, 03:31

airskape wrote:

- song isnt really yuna's father and is only using her because he knows the whereabouts of her real father, and she is just playing along so her father doesnt get killed
- i really dont know who killed takumis's father..the only possibilities i can think of are song and isaki. ryujiro is ruled out because he only got the scar on his arm 6 yrs ago and ryugo probably wasnt even born yet
- i think akira will die sooner or later because shes kinda butting into takumi and shin ku's business (shes the girl who hangs around takumi's mum)
I think so too!

bran
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bran » Mar 13th, '06, 07:42

If Akira-chan dies I'm going to be pissed off.

insigma

confusion about eps 6

Post by insigma » Mar 13th, '06, 15:10

Perhaps I missed something here and I hope I am not asking something which has been answered alread, but I was hoping that someone could help me clarify something here.

In eps 6, both Takumi and Shin Hyun Joon are questioned by Song after Takumi hacks the computer. The next scene of them shows them walking on the street... how did Takumi get himself out of that stick? Did Song just assume that neither were the mole?

bran
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: confusion about eps 6

Post by bran » Mar 13th, '06, 21:49

insigma wrote:
Perhaps I missed something here and I hope I am not asking something which has been answered alread, but I was hoping that someone could help me clarify something here.

In eps 6, both Takumi and Shin Hyun Joon are questioned by Song after Takumi hacks the computer. The next scene of them shows them walking on the street... how did Takumi get himself out of that stick? Did Song just assume that neither were the mole?
Yeah, I think Song had bigger matters to look at during that time and he thought Ryugo's people (Takumi, ie) are having a pissing contest with Yonji. They also implied with the scene with Ryujiro's daughter and Takumi that apparently "everybody knows Takumi and Yongji are fighting over some Korean woman, too.

Wolfsbane68

Post by Wolfsbane68 » Mar 14th, '06, 08:23

After watching ep. 9:
Heh, so they decided to reverse the "Everyone's a Korean now!" trend and make two quintessentially Korean characters into Japanese? :D It's been a while since I laughed that hard during a supposedly dramatic revelation. But they better not start killing the good guys now, not after dredging the bottom of the storytelling cliche barrel.

ebdeguzman

Post by ebdeguzman » Mar 14th, '06, 09:13

After watching ep. 9...
Now Choi Ji Woo is Japanese and Takenouchi Yutaka is Korean. What a twist!

I never bought the idea that Song is Yuna's father. Their actions were too bland.

Let us hack TBS to know the ending...

Code: Select all

{
    FileInputStream fis = (FileInputStream)
        AccessController.doPrivileged(new PrivilegedExceptionAction()
        {
            public Object run()
                throws Permission
                {
                    return new FileInputStream("Rondo_ep10.avi");
                }
        }
    );
} 
catch (PrivilegedActionException e)
Just kidding.

Last edited by ebdeguzman on Mar 16th, '06, 05:28, edited 1 time in total.

goredskins

Post by goredskins » Mar 14th, '06, 21:55

after watching episode 7 and looking at the preview for episode 8
it seems like Yonji (Kim Young Jae) is a police officer for Korea and is going to team up with Takumi. I'm scratching my head here. If Yonji is really a nice guy all along, then how come he was abusing Yuna and Yuni's home big time in the beginning? he was also part of the counterfeitng thing and how come he din't die when he got shot by Ryugo? do i have to watch episode 8 to know why...man this series is really getting interesting

kvertand

Post by kvertand » Mar 14th, '06, 21:58

part nine spoilers
just finished watching, and i have to say...

with this latest surpirse about yuna's paternity...is it just me, or this show going off the deep end? what an extraordinary coincidence that yuna and takumi were able to meet in such a way, given the connection thay share.

it seems like every episode has to have some surprise that completely realigns the character dynamics. i'm not sure if i even feel sorry for yuna at this point, the pathos shuts on and off like a light switch with each new direction the character takes.

one last thing, was song the one that sent the photos to yuni? unless i missed something this was never explained...

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Mar 15th, '06, 03:05

goredskins wrote:after watching episode 7 and looking at the preview for episode 8
it seems like Yonji (Kim Young Jae) is a police officer for Korea and is going to team up with Takumi. I'm scratching my head here. If Yonji is really a nice guy all along, then how come he was abusing Yuna and Yuni's home big time in the beginning? he was also part of the counterfeitng thing and how come he din't die when he got shot by Ryugo? do i have to watch episode 8 to know why...man this series is really getting interesting
maybe because:
Yonji knows yuna and yuni is the guys daughter... (korean police maybe?) after all shin-ku is in korea also , right? good point though.. another thing i have to ponder about.. dammit!!! this series is getting TOOO interesting!!! starting to take up time when im working .... not good!

ebdeguzman

Who sent the e-mail to Yoon Hee (Yuni)?

Post by ebdeguzman » Mar 16th, '06, 05:26

kvertand wrote:part nine spoilers
just finished watching, and i have to say...

with this latest surpirse about yuna's paternity...is it just me, or this show going off the deep end? what an extraordinary coincidence that yuna and takumi were able to meet in such a way, given the connection thay share.

it seems like every episode has to have some surprise that completely realigns the character dynamics. i'm not sure if i even feel sorry for yuna at this point, the pathos shuts on and off like a light switch with each new direction the character takes.

one last thing, was song the one that sent the photos to yuni? unless i missed something this was never explained...
I am also thinking that Song did it. How many e-mail addresses can his memory retain? Looked like he immediately identified the sender's e-mail address as Shou's (Takumi). Eventually, Takumi denied it in the opening of Episode 9.

kvertand

Re: Who sent the e-mail to Yoon Hee (Yuni)?

Post by kvertand » Mar 16th, '06, 21:57

part nine spoilers again
ebdeguzman wrote:
I am also thinking that Song did it. How many e-mail addresses can his memory retain? Looked like he immediately identified the sender's e-mail address as Shou's (Takumi). Eventually, Takumi denied it in the opening of Episode 9.
that seemed suspicious to me, as well...also after finding yuna fawning over the photo of takumi it would seem that he had a motive, to drive a wedge between them.

what a manipulative devil song is! that was a dirty trick convincing takumi to turn himself in, too :glare:

TG3

Post by TG3 » Mar 17th, '06, 04:12

I love this damn show! Sure all the freakin' twists and turns are over the top, but damn it, this is good TV! You know what? Something told me to really analyze the opening scene of the series. I guess my hunch was right!

Childhoodless

Post by Childhoodless » Mar 18th, '06, 05:39

Anyone know when the OST comes out?

captain-nippon

Post by captain-nippon » Mar 29th, '06, 09:35

eveything time i saw a Japanese drama with korean actors or actresses they pull out this proud to be korean Bullcrap...." I won't want to speak Japanese because I am proud to be korean". It's verys stupid.......

I live in Toronto, Canada, there over 100 000 koreans living in Toronto, maybe more. And trust me, they don't speak Korean at work, they speak English. So where's that proud to be korean crap?

Bet ya there are 100th of t thousands of koreans living in Japan, a lot more than Japanese living in Korea? A lot more....I wonder do those koreans living in Japan have this proud to be korean craps? probably NOT...

They should stop acting stupid and start ACTING.

"I won't want to speak Japanese because I am proud to be korean" I bet you will never be too proud to have Japanese Yen..

Ssang

Post by Ssang » Mar 29th, '06, 09:43

^ What show are you watching? Choi Ji Woo's character at first refuses to speak Japanese but I don't recall her saying it's because "she's proud to be Korean"; her character has personal reasons for it. Meanwhile the other Korean actress does speak Japanese. For that matter what other shows have you seen with Korean actors whose characters refuse to speak Japanese because their "proud to be Korean bullcrap"? I haven't seen them but I'm all ears....

Mischaracterization is also known as bullcrap.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 29th, '06, 11:03

airskape wrote:

after ep 7
I have to agree on both points. I kinda liked Young Jae from the beginning :lol so I really hope he will join Takumi. however I'm not that sure if he's a police officer... if it was true why would he want to quit when Ryugo took control over Shin-ku? I think Ryugo is way more dangerous than his father so Young Jae should stay there and keep his eye on him...if he was a mole..

I doubt Yuna really is that bad...she would have given Takumi away a lot earlier + she wouldn't be so angry when she found about about Takumi being a Shinku guy. Also there's her sister who has no idea about anything...and I'm totally sure about that coz she gave out their mother's name. Yuna probably is the hacker but I doubt she's Song's daughter. hmm maybe SHE is the korean mole?

I totally refuse to consider Isaki for a killer!! I won't accept it if it's true! Isaki was such a cool cop and I was crying when he was shot. I definitely do not agree that he's the killer. however I'm not really sure who the killer is. The only one left is Song but wouldn't it be too obvious? I was also thinking about Yuna's real father working for Shinku. AND, if I'm not wrong, in the 1st ep Takumi's mother said that Young Jae was accused of the J-caps murder...
this dorama is dmn confusing XD I have no idea if any of this is correct or not :lol it's just that I can't stop wondering what's going on next :P

airskape

Post by airskape » Mar 29th, '06, 11:35

yamatsumi wrote:
I was also thinking about Yuna's real father working for Shinku. AND, if I'm not wrong, in the 1st ep Takumi's mother said that Young Jae was accused of the J-caps murder...
ooo i totally forgot about yuna's real father being the killer!! thats the other possibility. i now have my money on yuna's real father being the killer of takumi's father! :lol
i think its highly a possibility because its a major plot twist again. he likes yuna, but her father killed his father. what would he do? 8)

my friend finished watching the series and she said the ending was just ok. i didnt want to ask any details :P

patiently waiting for asobou's releases! :cheers:

captain-nippon

Post by captain-nippon » Mar 29th, '06, 17:33

^ What show are you watching? Choi Ji Woo's character at first refuses to speak Japanese but I don't recall her saying it's because "she's proud to be Korean"; her character has personal reasons for it. Meanwhile the other Korean actress does speak Japanese. For that matter what other shows have you seen with Korean actors whose characters refuse to speak Japanese because their "proud to be Korean bullcrap"? I haven't seen them but I'm all ears....

Mischaracterization is also known as bullcrap.
Go back and watch epi 1 again. The scene where the korean boss comes in to meet up with kazama? He greeted everyone in Japanese than said the rather not speak japanese because he's proud to be korean.

Choi ji Woo refuse to speak Japanese in Japan because she father was killed by the Shin Ku? That's just stupid to have a mind set like that in the first place. It virtually make no flipping sense for her not to speak japanese because her father was killed by Shin ku....for any truer reasons she should learn to speaker japanese, it's the only way for her to understand and learn about the Shin Ku.

Of course this is a drama but there should be at least a sense of realism...

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 29th, '06, 18:35

another thought :P about Young Jae this time...I thought about it when I was writing about Rondo on another forum^^

still after ep 7
I wrote earlier that in the 1st ep Takumi's mother said that Young Jae was accused of J-cops murder...and it has been bothering me since I wrote it lol
don't you think that Young Jae and Takumi are around the same age? so he can't be the killer coz he was still a kid back than, wasn't he? so maybe he is a cop after all but using Young Jae's name, he came to Japan where no one knows him (?) well the japanes shinku people heard of him but didn't see him, so he could work on Shinku without being recognized..
lol ok that's it. I think too much about this series XD

oh and bran, I love the karaoke thing :salut:

rnbcastlez

Episode 3

Post by rnbcastlez » Mar 31st, '06, 10:22

Hi I've been wanting to watch this drama but i've downloaded 1 to 7 and can't get 3. I can't download from Torrent and I tried downloading it from all the clubboxes i know of and it dosen't load.. anyone knows where i can get episode 3 without using torrent?

Clubboxes i visited:
japaneseguy
kdwluverz
roaceica

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Apr 5th, '06, 06:23

Takenouchi Yutaka & Choi Ji Woo.. hmmm.. I guess it's time for me to catch up the Rondo bandwagon :)

toutou

Post by toutou » Apr 5th, '06, 15:51

Does anyone know whether bran got stuck in some work or not . I'm having Spring Break rite now and wanna to sub this drama in Vietnamese but I could no find him :( ( well in order not to have to time again) Anyway, i also could not find any Viet subber that fancy with Jdorama . Disaster ! :(( Why it is only me T_T others just run away 4 kdrama . Soooooo sad!

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 5th, '06, 21:13

toutou, if all you need from bran is timing that check one of those korean clubboxes with jdoramas instead of waiting. towa's clubbox, for example, has almost all jdoramas with korean softsubs. Just download korean softsubs and use the timing :P

love_jera

Post by love_jera » Apr 6th, '06, 07:35

I'm waiting for Rondo hardsub epi.8-11. :-)

toutou

Post by toutou » Apr 6th, '06, 16:44

well done yamatsumi ! I didnt know there are K softsub coz I 've never checked kdrama LOL thank u so much
edit: u know what? :cheers: no E- i'm done for that .

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 6th, '06, 21:41

toutou, no IE? ok so I'll try to get those softsubs for you. I'll PM you when I have them

toutou

Post by toutou » Apr 6th, '06, 22:16

my bad , no English so that I cannot understand a word :mrgreen: Thank u for ur help . :wub:

edit : dont worry anymore . Bran just contacted me yay yay :cheers: Love u
1 more thing to confess: it's unbelievable but my friend do not allow me to translate Jdorama into my mother touge especially Kame's dramas -_- coz he said it was weird . :lol . But I have to agree . 4 example , I could not laugh anymore when I translated into my mother touge even though before I was tickled to death

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 7th, '06, 07:38

^ soukaaa ok then :-) if you want to translate some other jdorama after finishing Rondo check my post in clobbox thread. I made an instruction how to search in towa's cb even if you don't know korean.
this was little bit off topic :sweat: sorry everyone..

kimuman

Post by kimuman » Apr 15th, '06, 17:58

Personally, I feel like watching the subtler version of Hong Kong's INFERNAL AFFAIR except that there's only one leading character and love story occuring during his undercover. Yutaka is marvellous, as always. I just finished watching the 7th episode and wondered whather the rest of thise series will be about Takumi doing a revenge for his senior cop friend !?!

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173
Location: Issyk-KuL&#1050;&#1099;&#1088;&#1075;&#1099;&#1079;&#1089;&#1090;&am

Post by t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 » Apr 18th, '06, 17:27

Is this drama any good?coz i just buy the dvd today,my friend said this drama is good and she really like it.... :roll is it worthed i buy the dvd?i hope i won't regret it :unsure:

Wut

Post by Wut » Apr 18th, '06, 17:32

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 wrote:Is this drama any good?coz i just buy the dvd today,my friend said this drama is good and she really like it.... :roll is it worthed i buy the dvd?i hope i won't regret it :unsure:
How would you buy Rondo DVD ?

i think it's official DVD release around June or July ?

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Post by t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 » Apr 18th, '06, 22:52

I buy it from my friend friend basically i don't know her....i have no idea where did she get that dvd.... :blink coz my friend friend doesn't wanna tell her :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:
i'm also so curious :x

Nanashi No Gonbey

Post by Nanashi No Gonbey » Apr 18th, '06, 22:59

It is being sold on E-bay at this time with, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese subs.

Wut

Post by Wut » Apr 19th, '06, 02:33

does it's quality good as other DVD ?

or just encoded from DivX file ?

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Post by t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 » Apr 24th, '06, 16:56

Yipeeee....i already buy the dvd last week,i watch up to episode 6 so far so good,i like the way the main character Yutaka & Ji Woo speak,even though they can't speak using the same language but i think so cute & funny too.... :roll :lol :whistling: XD :wink: :clap:

airskape

Post by airskape » Apr 25th, '06, 08:57

welll i finally finished this drama! i must say, it was quite pleasing
the ending was ok..there was just something little they didnt clear up
what happened to ryugo? all we saw was he killed his own father and then they didnt show anything else. he's not the type to just surrender that easy to the police..anyways i guess he wasnt that big of a character to use too much time on
i dont think i can rate this a 5/5 as in life altering..but definetely a 4/5. a must see drama..packed with suspense, love and major plot twists :D
i knew young jae was a korean policeman!! :D

Sakari

Post by Sakari » May 22nd, '06, 06:11

I'll watch anything if Choi Ji-woo is in it, right?

Yutaka Takenouchi isn't bad, either, and the I Believe song is quite catchy.

Other than that... Well, the script is terrible. I mean, it sucks. How could they produce an obviously big-money drama with a script like this?A few examples:
1. About half of the series has CJW running or trying to run a Korean restaurant. Why? What possible reason is there for the restaurant?
2. If CJW's little sister has a heart problem, why hasn't Song, who supposedly adores her and who has lots and lots of money, put her in a hospital long before?
3. Who shoots YT's police boss, and why?
4. One episode ends with Song pointing a gun at YT and the Korean cop. In the next episode, the whole incident has been forgotten.
5. When YT is boarding a ship for Korea, the Evil Father's daughter shows up. How does she know what YT is doing or even where he is?
6. At one stage, everybody is looking for somebody called Sai. Somewhat later, he hasn't been found, but everyone stops looking. Why do they stop looking?
7. CJW loses a supposedly very important necklace. Somewhat later, she wears it again, but there is no explanation of how it was lost or where it was in the meantime. YT finds a similar necklace on the counterfeit-factory ship, which makes him awfully suspicious of CJW. Where did this second necklace come from?
Terrible.

TIticamara

Post by TIticamara » May 22nd, '06, 10:48

With no disrepect [asobou!], are you guys intending to finish this project or you guys are focusing on other dramas since the softsubs are completed? Please don't be mad/offended on me for asking this. Thanks.

airskape

Post by airskape » May 22nd, '06, 15:44

i dont think anyone knows the status on asobou. however, if you're looking for eng softsubs, it has been completed which you can find in the subtitles forum

cathycasi21

Post by cathycasi21 » May 23rd, '06, 20:23

Sakari wrote:I'll watch anything if Choi Ji-woo is in it, right?

Other than that... Well, the script is terrible. I mean, it sucks. How could they produce an obviously big-money drama with a script like this?A few examples:
1. About half of the series has CJW running or trying to run a Korean restaurant. Why? What possible reason is there for the restaurant?
2. If CJW's little sister has a heart problem, why hasn't Song, who supposedly adores her and who has lots and lots of money, put her in a hospital long before?
4. One episode ends with Song pointing a gun at YT and the Korean cop. In the next episode, the whole incident has been forgotten.
5. When YT is boarding a ship for Korea, the Evil Father's daughter shows up. How does she know what YT is doing or even where he is?
6. At one stage, everybody is looking for somebody called Sai. Somewhat later, he hasn't been found, but everyone stops looking. Why do they stop looking?
7. CJW loses a supposedly very important necklace. Somewhat later, she wears it again, but there is no explanation of how it was lost or where it was in the meantime. YT finds a similar necklace on the counterfeit-factory ship, which makes him awfully suspicious of CJW. Where did this second necklace come from?
Terrible.
I think I can answer a couple of questions for you.
1. I'm not really sure. I think her sister was the one that wanted to run the restaurant in search for their father but yoona knew where their father was and she kinda went along with yooni so yooni wouldn't find out they both were shen-ku. This is what I'm guessing.
2. She didn't start to develop a serious heart problem until she was first hospitilized. It didn't get really bad until all that stress was on her. Also, I don't think he really cared for both of them up until the end. Because he tried to shoot yoona when they were running away with the hard drive. And Song probably wanted to stay in hiding from yooni
3. you know this one I'm really confused about. Because when they shot his boss, that would mean that they knew YT true identity. Good point on this one
4. I think he lets them go so he could gain more evidence about who the real mole is.
5. She followed him there
6. They stopped looking because it was a dead end and plus it ended up being a trap to lure the mole out.
7. I think what happened was she must've borrowed yooni's because if you look at the A her's has a curve to it and yooni's doesn't. Well that's what I'm guessing anyways.
Anyways, I hope this helps.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 23rd, '06, 21:45

Sakari wrote:I'll watch anything if Choi Ji-woo is in it, right?

Terrible.
my guesses
1. Yuna wanted to cover up the real reason of their coming to Japan and since she couldn't work as a musician she decided they would open a restaurant.
2. Song brought them up coz he thought he could use Yuna in the future. that's what he said and I think it was the truth. he has never planned on helping Yuni imo. he "kept" her only because Yuna wouldn't cooperate if something happened to her sister. later in the dorama when Yuna was in Korea Song didn't sign all those papers needed for the operation so it's obvious he just didn't care. but at the end when she said she loved him blahblahblah he understood he had been wrong.
3. don't really remember but maybe because after Isaki's death he was Takumi's only contact..and who did it is not so important imo probably it was Song who sent one of his men to do the job
4. this one bothered me as well..I thought I missed one ep o.O
5. you mean Kotomi? she was following him almost all the time :P but also everyone were talking that Takumi was going to leave Japan and that they should watch not only airports but the port as well.
6. is it the guy who supposed to be Yuna's father?? it was a trap from the beginning
7. don't know :P

fifimimi

Post by fifimimi » Jun 3rd, '06, 19:20

can anyone tell me where I can get the ost for this drama?? or at least the theme and sub-themesong 'I believe' and 'Sayonara/Goodbye'?? the d/l from this site only d/ls up to 20.5% cos there's no seed :(

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jun 3rd, '06, 20:36

fifimimi, as for sayonara I posted direct download links in single torrent comments. it's still working for sure

fifimimi

Post by fifimimi » Jun 4th, '06, 14:20

yamatsumi wrote:fifimimi, as for sayonara I posted direct download links in single torrent comments. it's still working for sure
oh yes! thanks so much yamatsumi! I love the song so much..is it a single or a direct cap from the video? I'm still looking for Ayaka - I Believe...still cannot find anywhere that has it...most of the places I've check have expired links or torrents with no seed :(

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jun 4th, '06, 14:50

I posted the whole Sayonara single coz that torrent wasn't working. here's [Rondo OP] I Believe - Ayaka

anamcara

Post by anamcara » Jun 4th, '06, 16:08

I also love those two songs from RONDO and I have I BELIEVE as MP3 and the PV.

fifimimi: If you want to I can mail or upload it somehow for you. Just send me a PM and I will see how I can get it over to you.

fifimimi

Post by fifimimi » Jun 5th, '06, 09:41

yamatsumi wrote:I posted the whole Sayonara single coz that torrent wasn't working. here's [Rondo OP] I Believe - Ayaka
Sorry to bother you again yamatsumi, but I realised that the Sayonara song I d/led wasn't the one you provided, the version I have has a rather bad sound quality which is why I asked whether it was a single or direct cap from the video before. I have searched all the Rondo topics but cannot find your post with the Sayonara single...can you tell me which specific topic it is in? Sorry, I'm so stupid!

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jun 5th, '06, 10:12

^ hmm I can't find it either :scratch: maybe the topic was deleted coz the torrent wasn't working :unsure:

anyway, I still have the links Sayonara and karaoke version Sayonara (Original Karaoke)

fifimimi

Post by fifimimi » Jun 6th, '06, 19:05

Thanks so much Yamatsumi!! The links work and I also got I Believe from Anamcara...thanks again and again to both of you!! I've been listening to these 2 songs on repeat and I'm still so in love with them!!! That's what I love about J&K-dramas...they have really really good songs/osts!

myke

Post by myke » Jun 8th, '06, 04:44

yamatsumi wrote:I posted the whole Sayonara single coz that torrent wasn't working. here's [Rondo OP] I Believe - Ayaka
Thankz for the link ..
this story make me so uncomfortable because of the story line...
very interesting story :mrgreen:

activx412

Post by activx412 » Jul 3rd, '06, 01:54

Could someone please show me where to dl Eng sub for Ep. 11 of Rondo? I've been up to Ep 10 now. I checked its torrent forum but there is no Eng sub. I've already have the raw torrent.
Thanks a lot

airskape

Post by airskape » Jul 7th, '06, 18:40

in the subtitles forum..

mt877

Post by mt877 » Aug 2nd, '06, 22:27

Looks like Rondo will be airing in LA with e-subs.

Coming to KXLA channel 44 starting Sunday September 24th at 7pm.

I read about it at this forum for dramas in California. So if someone can cap this and share it here.... :whistling:

I don't live in Cali.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Aug 3rd, '06, 04:23

mt877 wrote:Looks like Rondo will be airing in LA with e-subs.

Coming to KXLA channel 44 starting Sunday September 24th at 7pm.

I read about it at this forum for dramas in California. So if someone can cap this and share it here.... :whistling:

I don't live in Cali.
It started last week on KTSF as well, but I don't know it it's subbed... Sundays 9:30pm
But there's really no need for anybody to capture and upload b/c fansubs for Rondo were completed a while back already... :scratch:
Check the Subtitles forum...

captain-nippon

Post by captain-nippon » Dec 18th, '06, 10:18

now that the good subtitles are out I can finally finish it now. I never did like this drama from the very start, the story is complete silly and stupid. A korean traid boss working for Yakuza boss, that will be the day. As stupid as the story and characters are in this drama i am a big fan of Yata san, so i guess i will have to finish it....

This drama was a failure consider how much money the productions spend on it. it' had a average of 14% viewerships.

stardope

Post by stardope » Jan 11th, '07, 12:18

I don't think this drama has a good story,

I think it's kinda boring

The reason I watched it because Mokomichi Hayami is in this drama,,,

He's so HOT,,,,

oberon21

Post by oberon21 » Feb 11th, '07, 14:44

i ve just watched the 1st episode actually i dont understand why nobody here voted for this drama imho very well done

Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Ueda Jiro » Feb 12th, '07, 02:46

oberon21 wrote:i ve just watched the 1st episode actually i dont understand why nobody here voted for this drama imho very well done
Then you have to watch the whole thing. It started off pretty well but the final few episodes were a bit lame. I still liked the drama though.

Sugaface

Post by Sugaface » Jun 6th, '07, 23:06

What does Rondo mean? Is it Korean or Japanese? Or something else?