6%
STAY AWAY (1)
1%

Total votes: 286

inutikidude
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by inutikidude » Dec 25th, '05, 08:16

I just finished watching episode 5. I would have to give it a 4, see it. I dunt think its a 'u will die if u dont c it' drama. And hey Yamapi is in it -squeals-

CuTiE 100%

Post by CuTiE 100% » Dec 25th, '05, 08:27

its fine

myke

Post by myke » Dec 25th, '05, 08:40

yes.. i agree with u :P :P
it fine n great ... :lol :lol

Holidays season is come 2 end :cry: :cry:
New Years is coming to town :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Harmonycloud

Post by Harmonycloud » Dec 25th, '05, 20:00

rainfall please dont misunderstand me, I have nothing but the up most respect for the subbers who take their time to allow us to watch these amazing dramas :-)
I have never been to the PBS website before.. :unsure: .But it looks really cute :lol , I am really excited to watch episode 5 :lol

tUrtleAE86

Post by tUrtleAE86 » Jan 1st, '06, 04:24

Here's a little treat for Aragaki Yui (Yoshino) fans.
I scanned it from GetOn! Magazine's August 2005 issue.
Full size: (for reading the article)

chidaib17

Post by chidaib17 » Jan 5th, '06, 06:45

can i ask u guys a question? where can i find the English sub for episode 5-11, please tell me, i like this drama now, but there're only first 4 episodes have English sub...>_<

inutikidude
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by inutikidude » Jan 5th, '06, 06:49

chidaib17 wrote:can i ask u guys a question? where can i find the English sub for episode 5-11, please tell me, i like this drama now, but there're only first 4 episodes have English sub...>_<
You can get epy 5 at http://pretty-boys.net/pbfansubs/index.html its hardsubbed tho

chidaib17

Post by chidaib17 » Jan 5th, '06, 17:32

so there're only 5 episode that have English sub, do you know where i can find more than that? They have french sub but.... :goggle: i have no clue about french, ohhh if i knew they're only 5 English sub, i swear i wouldn't watch it. :cry: damn it

Matcatwa1

Good dorama

Post by Matcatwa1 » Jan 5th, '06, 20:59

I liked this dorama (lucky, I understand french...). It's a little bit like GTO, it's refreshing even if it's not a must to see.

Abe Hiroshi and Nakama Yukie made TRICK 1,2 and 3 together. After that Nakama Yukie got a great success with GOKUSEN so I think they tried to get the same success with DRAGONZAKURA but with Abe Hiroshi.

It's like if they tried to keep their same characters as in TRICK.

:-)

chidaib17

Re: Good dorama

Post by chidaib17 » Jan 7th, '06, 03:02

Matcatwa1 wrote:I liked this dorama (lucky, I understand french...). It's a little bit like GTO, it's refreshing even if it's not a must to see.

Abe Hiroshi and Nakama Yukie made TRICK 1,2 and 3 together. After that Nakama Yukie got a great success with GOKUSEN so I think they tried to get the same success with DRAGONZAKURA but with Abe Hiroshi.

awwwwww, how lucky you are, i just only understand English, why they stop subbing, awwwwwww

inutikidude
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Good dorama

Post by inutikidude » Jan 7th, '06, 10:42

chidaib17 wrote:
Matcatwa1 wrote:I liked this dorama (lucky, I understand french...). It's a little bit like GTO, it's refreshing even if it's not a must to see.

awwwwww, how lucky you are, i just only understand English, why they stop subbing, awwwwwww
because its kinda useless to have to have 2 teams sub the same drama XD

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Jan 7th, '06, 11:33

Besides, the current fansubbing group, PBFansubs, is continuing the project at their own pace (no whining, complaining, etc.). However, you'll have to go to their site from now on to get the rest of the series and if you want to know why, just visit the site and read blushyy's message on December 12, 2005. :-)

HimeHikari

Post by HimeHikari » Jan 13th, '06, 08:18

In short, Dragon Zakura is a good drama. The casts are great. And somehow, it gives me the spirit to study ^_^.

A good drama for the whole family to enjoy.

exal

Post by exal » Jan 15th, '06, 20:37

In the first episode - Nakao Akiyoshi - 中尾明慶 was using the same phone that I have. Vodafone Mitsubishi V401D

impression151

Post by impression151 » Jan 25th, '06, 19:54

Not a bad show. Personally, I thought it was much better than Gokusen and GTO cause it this was less corny.

1 question: What's an infarctus? The disease the mom has.

Shindou

Post by Shindou » Jan 25th, '06, 20:08

impression151 wrote:Not a bad show. Personally, I thought it was much better than Gokusen and GTO cause it this was less corny.

1 question: What's an infarctus? The disease the mom has.
Translated from the French, it should actually be infarction.

A heart attack (myocardial infarction) occurs when an area of heart muscle dies or is permanently damaged because of an inadequate supply of oxygen to that area.
(see here: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency ... 000195.htm )

Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Le Piaf » Jan 25th, '06, 21:09

Shindou wrote:Translated from the French, it should actually be infarction.

A heart attack (myocardial infarction) occurs when an area of heart muscle dies or is permanently damaged because of an inadequate supply of oxygen to that area.
(see here: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency ... 000195.htm )
The original word was 脳梗塞 (nou kousoku). Here is the japanese wikipedia link :
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%84%B3% ... 7%E5%A1%9E
and the related English article
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stroke

impression151

Post by impression151 » Jan 25th, '06, 21:24

ohhhh okay haha. I was like, what the hell is infarctus.

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Mar 10th, '06, 22:19

This drama is SO much FUN. :D :D
I think I got the hang of it at ep04...But the first 4 episodes themselves aren't that bad. When I reached ep05...I realized that I couldn't walk away from my seat anymore.
Unlike other sensei dramas, this one has a goal and a storyline that spans the 11 episodes(aim for TODAI!). So it's not like when you reach ep06, you wonder and sigh which student is needed to be straightened out this time. I think that's the major weakness of Gokusen, GTO, and the latest one, Gachi Baka. They all deal with delinquents/outsiders and a sensei that would solve their personal problems one by one. It's getting pretty tiring, isn't it?
Dragon Zakura accomplishes the same thing and even went higher by creating a whole school full of idiots. But not as ambitious as the others who made it look like that they're changing a whole class when one can see clearly that the sensei is only acquainted with a certain group of students.
Dragon Zakura solves this by extracting the 6 main characters and thereby solely concentrating on them. In return, it also succeeded on changing the school itself towards the end. The usual student=problem is there, but they are very minor, secondary to the plot itself, and less annoying.
And like I've mentioned before, this drama actually shows a real teacher-to-student interaction. Gone were the "Because I'm your homeroom teacher, I'll protect you."
One can even take pointers(some are very childish, of course) from the studying tips they presented.
I think all of the people who went and still go to school could relate to this drama. Even if the methods of Sakuragi's committee of eccentric teachers are exaggerated sometimes, the basic objectives of their lessons are very meaningful and well-applicable to real life.
This drama is very witty and Sakuragi-sensei's principles remind me of Akutsu Maya's from The Queen's Classroom(Jyoou no Kyoushitsu). So if you haven't watch that one yet, check it out!

sukichan

Post by sukichan » Mar 14th, '06, 02:52

I did enjoy this drama XD as much as I hate studying ~ watching pi-chan n teppei-chan studying so hard motivates me so ~ ToT *LOLL* its really entertaining actually , n I love Abe Hiroshi in this drama 8D (havent seen so much of him) ^-^ its not a cliche highschool drama then again X)

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Mar 14th, '06, 11:49

i juz finish this drama

very very nice

anyone hav any idea where can i get its ost ?
like it alot...

oh one more thing does this drama have a special?
not the NG one :)

thanks alot

Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Le Piaf » Mar 14th, '06, 12:03

broken_string wrote:oh one more thing does this drama have a special?
There is a special but it's not the continuation of the series, but a documentary about high school students preparing for the entrance exam for Todai. However, this special has not been uploaded on d-addicts.

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Mar 14th, '06, 17:01

Le Piaf wrote:
broken_string wrote:oh one more thing does this drama have a special?
There is a special but it's not the continuation of the series, but a documentary about high school students preparing for the entrance exam for Todai. However, this special has not been uploaded on d-addicts.
thanks alot for the info

and also for the subs :salut:

gillie

Post by gillie » Mar 27th, '06, 04:47

first..i watched this drama because yamapi was in it...but then..as i keep watching..i realize i'm watching it became of the drama...=)

i find this drama really good..cuz itz what really happens in reality...anyone can go to university if they work really really hard towards their goal...i actually learned a few lessons from this drama...seeing them work so hard...hehe..makes me wanna go study too >.<

the studying techniques are quite funny...lol..i rather do that..then sit in a classroom and take notes =)

fluid

Post by fluid » Mar 29th, '06, 08:49

i just finished this series and I thought it was very entertaining. It started off kinda slow but by episode 3 or 4 I was completely addicted. I didn't want to watch this because I read people's comments saying how it was so similar to GTO and Gokusen but it was definitely different . The story in this drama is about "idiot" students who stud REALLY hard with the help of some weird teachers to get grades on Todai's entrance exam which will change their life. In GTO and Gokusen the students deal with their own personal problems.
I really like the actors/actresses in dragon zakura especially the girls :wub: . My favorite was probably Kobayashi because she was just so cute and funny. I hope I'll see her in more new dramas soon. YamaP did a great job too.
The only thing I'm disappointed about is the fact that they never showed the students who made it into Todai show off to the people who doubted them. I really wanted Hideki to make it to Todai because I thought he deserved it more than the girl.

PrettyBoyAddict

Post by PrettyBoyAddict » Apr 1st, '06, 06:28

I liked this drama. And Koike Teppei was a real suprise to me when I saw him! yay.. I didn't know he was there.. ha! YamaPi's hair is cool.. I just realised that he has it too on TEPPEN pv.. >____> (I'm so blind u___u)
I really gotta try study like them.. maybe my grades would go up.. hahahaaa.. NOT!

airskape

Post by airskape » Apr 3rd, '06, 14:54

ahhh i just finally got around to finish watching this!
and i must say, i am totally satisfied with the ending! :cheers:

really nice easy going drama with some funny but also emotional scenes. all in all, a heart-warming drama which i would recommend! :lol

not to mention all the girls are pretty :wub:

one last thing! my favourite moment of the whole drama :mrgreen:
sakuragi: your fly is open
sakuragi: ****..my fly is open too
:P

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Apr 5th, '06, 16:02

I did enjoy watching this drama..it's making me wanna study!

New_Zealand_Samurai

Translation quality

Post by New_Zealand_Samurai » Apr 7th, '06, 10:52

Hi All,

I just started watching this drama series. I am on the second episode. My japanese is pretty basic so I am watching the pb fan subbed version.

Has anyone who has good japanese skills watched these subbed versions, and compared the subtitles to what the actors are actually saying ?

Now I don't want to make any trouble, and I am thankful to the people who did the subs. But there seem to be some very basic translation errors, and so I wonder about the overall quality.

Just one example is when Yusuke is trying to sell his trumpet to raise money to pay the loan sharks. The loan sharks say his father borrowed ni-hyaku-man eg 2,000,000 yen which is mistranslated as 200,000 yen. Then the guy at the shop offers him san-man yen, which is mistranslated as 3,000 yen when it should be 30,000 yen and the errors go on and on. This is just one example. I am wondering if they can't get simple things like numbers right, how is the quality of the translation overall ????

Comments ??

airskape

Post by airskape » Apr 7th, '06, 13:59

i havent seen the pb hardsubbed version but i assume most people here have watched the softsubbed version which are available on this forum, and in that version, it is correctly translated as 2 million yen

pkermate

Post by pkermate » Apr 12th, '06, 18:36

This is the best Drama i have seen so far.
The message of the show is so true and wise that it would be a crime no to see it.
Every episode is full of wisdom.
Idiots might say it is superficial. :glare:
This is a tv show and not a book so it can only show so much. :P

I can not recommendt enough.

SEE IT NOW :w00t:

pudding fiend

Post by pudding fiend » Apr 19th, '06, 01:53

I just finished watching this series a couple days ago and I liked it a lot. It sort of encouraged me to study harder for those AP tests that are coming up haha. And Teppei was so cute in this series!

Here are my favorite part in Dragonzakura.
When the English teacher (the guy not Ino) was having them dance and sing English songs. I was laughing so hard during that part! Our Spanish teacher actually had us do something similar like that to help us memorize irregular verb conjugations. Hehe... it was pretty embarrassing.

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » Apr 26th, '06, 06:09

Hi I just wanted to ask, if I'm the only one who can't download the files from Dragon Zakura at the clubboxes!??!I treid at shuji2akria and kdwluverz cb but it just won't download!!Can someone help me where else I can download it or wich is the problem of the files in those cb or do I have problem at my computer?!

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Apr 26th, '06, 17:30

anyone know where can get dragon zakura ost?

Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Le Piaf » Apr 26th, '06, 17:37

broken_string wrote:anyone know where can get dragon zakura ost?
I don't think there is any...

Prince of Moles

Post by Prince of Moles » Apr 27th, '06, 01:44

I've seen bits and pieces of this drama and I have read the all the manga that was out and available last summer when I was in Japan.

I think the message of the manga/show is important.

!!!Schooling is actually pretty damn important!!!

Society is not fair. If you were not born rich, if you do not have connections (because your parents are famous or powerful), then the ONLY RELIABLE way to get ahead in society is to get a good education.

What is a good education? Simple, brand name schools.

Luckily in Japan that means Todai (aka Tokyo University), a public university where the cost of education is cheap. Thus if you can pass the entrance exam, anyone (regardless of background!) can get in, and then get a good job, and live a reasonably secure life, if they choose to do so. (Personally I think any of the old 7 imperial universities are fine, plus a few more, though the private ones are expensive.)

Unfortunately in the US the best schools are still probably the Ivy league schools, and they are all private making them pretty expensive (unless you know how to work the financial aid system). Luckily, in the US, it's not just the Ivy, one can get a brand name education for cheap in some public universities, West Point, Annapolis, Colorado Springs, plus some of the famous state schools, UC Berkeley, UCLA.

If you can graduate from these brand name schools, then you truly are one step ahead in starting your life. Instead of struggling to get a job, your resume will be picked up when sent out. Instead of sweating through interviews, your interviewer will be impressed just from the schooling and not ask you tough questions. (Once you get the job, they'll judge you from what work you do.) But doors will be open.

And when you think about this. It's crazy.

It's so much easier to study in middle school and high school and get good grades because =noone= is studying.

It's much much harder to turn your life around after you graduate from college. What employer is going to bother interviewing every single applicant when they get 1,000 resumes? Of course they are only going to interview the 20-30 people whose resumes are from people who went to brand name schools.

Conclusion: school might feel stupid, but get good grades! And in fact if you watch the Queen's Classroom, you'll realize that studying might actually make you a better person! What a bonus!

crim009

Post by crim009 » Apr 30th, '06, 03:15

broken_string wrote:anyone know where can get dragon zakura ost?

I do have the opening theme music and another song that they usually play near the end..I'll upload it when I have time ;)

Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Le Piaf » Apr 30th, '06, 07:50

crim009 wrote:I do have the opening theme music and another song that they usually play near the end..I'll upload it when I have time ;)
The opening theme song (realize by melody) has already been uploaded here => http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_22051.htm. However, the ending theme song (Colorful by Yamashita Tomohisa) has never been uploaded here.

crim009

Post by crim009 » Apr 30th, '06, 19:05

Ah ok I have that song, just let me find it =P

crim009

Post by crim009 » Apr 30th, '06, 19:42

Ah..Found it, here you go guys Enjoy!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Love this song !!

Colorful - Yamashita Tomohisa:
http://www.4shared.com/file/1451945/7d8 ... ohisa.html :P

Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Le Piaf » Apr 30th, '06, 19:50

crim009 wrote:Ah..Found it, here you go guys Enjoy!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Love this song !!
Oh, thanks !!!

Yukimo

Post by Yukimo » May 5th, '06, 12:08

Hi ! I'm new here and I'm new in the "drama world" ! Dragonzakura is the first drama I've seen and :w00t: !!! It's so great ! Yesterday I saw the last episode (merci beaucoup Le Piaf pour les sous-titre ! :thumright: ) Really this show is amazing ! And the end is not bad at all ...

Thanks for the songs it's so great ! I listen to it and I want to work :-)

newersumm

Post by newersumm » May 5th, '06, 12:12

Im planning to watch this dorama, but Id like to hear what you think also...

is it better than Gto?
I loved gto, is this drama smiliar to it?

:salut:

Yukimo

Post by Yukimo » May 5th, '06, 12:38

I don't know the drama GTO, only the manga but in my opinion it's different (I love GTO too) ! The teacher is not Onizuka at all : he's not as fun and crazy and the story is not the same ! I saw only 1 drama so I can't compare. The only thing I know is that I really really enjoyed watching it . :-) It's a great show !!!

gingin

Post by gingin » May 5th, '06, 13:09

I watched all three series: GTO, Gokusen and DragonZakura (Not Gokusen 2 though)

I'm not really into 'which one is better, but in an ultra short note:

GTO: you watch it mostly for Onizuka..the crazy confrontational teacher and his unconventional ways. It's always a surprise to see what he'll come up with. Onizuka is good in microsupport...very personal to the student involved.
Unfortunately, the students don't stick with you that much, It's been a year since I saw it and I can't remember most of the names of the kids anymore =/

Gokusen: Yankumi (the teacher) goes out of her way to show what loyalty, friendship and justice mean in general, and how to fight for that without your fists...even though she kicks generous butt in the series.
The situations are often quite hilarious. The balance between the teacher and her students was very good here, I got very attached to all of them and they had good chemistry together. I really believed in their friendship.

Dragon Zakura: Holds very wise lessons...while watching this I felt bad for not studying as much as I could have done and set on improving myself!..now how is that for a series... Education is important...and 'there's no wall in this world that can't be climbed'
I didn't get too emotionally attached to the characters. They were fun, cute or handsome but you saw too little of their history. There were parts that showed you a bit of their past and whatnot, but they were rather illustrative and not so emotionally involving (or simply not enough) There was more focus on their class, techniques, and bondin towards a common goal.
THe greatest difference is probably that Sakuragi acts nothing like Onizuka and Yankumi..he's a lawyer, not a teacher, and he expresses his opinions in a harsh way. No warm support from this guy, just the cold hard truth. Truth that still needs to be heared.

I liked all three, and I would still watch all three. But with some good time between them :)

ok so maybe that wasn't as informative as I hoped XD maybe I'll edit it later.

Shina

Post by Shina » May 29th, '06, 12:16

i love this drama xDDD yamapi is in there so maybe thats the reason but ofcourse this dorama can teach :)
its very very great ;) im happy that i watched it :D

babakubo

Post by babakubo » Jun 4th, '06, 07:43

I. love. Dragonzakura. While I haven't seen all the dramas from 2005, this one is currently the best. I used to teach in Japan, so a lot of this stuff was helpful for me if I return again. I was taking notes throughout. ^^ Someone who is not a teacher or student may not enjoy it as much unless you're in it for the pretty boys (which looks like a lot of you were ^^; ).

And interestingly enough, Todai application has greatly risen this year, which I think is very cool. ;)

Just one minor gripe about the ending . .
Just seemed a little too open-ended. And why the heck would YamaP's character turn down Todai . . he was the only one to reject right? I don't think that's consistent with his character. Then again, I have this conspiracy theory that characters portrayed by Johnny's members must be single at the end of dramas to satisfy fangirls. :mrgreen:

LdyPixie

Post by LdyPixie » Jun 7th, '06, 02:33

I felt that this series didn't have anything particularly mind-boggling or extraordinary. It carried the same themes of camaraderie and dedication that can be seen in many other shows (GTO). I do applaud the actors, however. If anything, I feel that this series is worth watching just for the acting. Oddly enough, it did make me feel like studying math again for about a whole minute before I reminded myself it was just a show.

Thekitten

5?

Post by Thekitten » Jun 13th, '06, 13:46

does anyone know if there is going to be a release of the rest of the episodes... I'm watching it subbed in french, but althoug I understand it... I prefer it to be subbed in english.... But I like it sooooo much!! :D

myke

Post by myke » Jun 13th, '06, 15:13

welll this drama i like it..

very funny,...i watch it, and i will remamber to GTO...something like that lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

also yamapi acting in this drama...

-----------------------------------------------
This series worthly to watch..

skachild

Post by skachild » Jun 15th, '06, 12:24

wow... another great series..!!! :thumright: :thumright:
really liked it.. no wonder the rating for this drama is so good.. 8) 8)

if i was still studying in high school and watch this series... i definitely will use the method that sakuragi sensei taught hahaha... :lol :lol

gs56ca

Post by gs56ca » Jul 9th, '06, 17:36

i kinda of liked the ending, like i thought everyone should have passed, at the least the five that entered the exam. I also thought that the yamapi guy, should have entered the university , instead of studying become a lawyer, i guess im a perfectionist lol. the situation with that girl that yamapi likes, i can understand that fully. she loves her mom, you can't help it. but seriously, that was a good opportunity, missed , right there, all cause of a few minutes. the ending i dont understand, i thought that the lawyer was going to go out with the teacher girl, lol. sorry, cant realy remember their names. lol. anywys, i think this whole dragon zakura thing really made me unafraid to finish my studies, its made me think alot about my future, and maybe i don't have to go to university to have a good life. maybe i dont have to go to the nicest university, as long as I get some education. i can write other things on here, but then it would some kind of testemonial, lol, and i dont want to spread my life on a forum , lol. anywys good series, you guys should watch it!

gs56ca

you say it with such ease

Post by gs56ca » Jul 9th, '06, 17:48

Prince of Moles wrote:I've seen bits and pieces of this drama and I have read the all the manga that was out and available last summer when I was in Japan.

I think the message of the manga/show is important.

!!!Schooling is actually pretty damn important!!!

Society is not fair. If you were not born rich, if you do not have connections (because your parents are famous or powerful), then the ONLY RELIABLE way to get ahead in society is to get a good education.

What is a good education? Simple, brand name schools.

Luckily in Japan that means Todai (aka Tokyo University), a public university where the cost of education is cheap. Thus if you can pass the entrance exam, anyone (regardless of background!) can get in, and then get a good job, and live a reasonably secure life, if they choose to do so. (Personally I think any of the old 7 imperial universities are fine, plus a few more, though the private ones are expensive.)

Unfortunately in the US the best schools are still probably the Ivy league schools, and they are all private making them pretty expensive (unless you know how to work the financial aid system). Luckily, in the US, it's not just the Ivy, one can get a brand name education for cheap in some public universities, West Point, Annapolis, Colorado Springs, plus some of the famous state schools, UC Berkeley, UCLA.

If you can graduate from these brand name schools, then you truly are one step ahead in starting your life. Instead of struggling to get a job, your resume will be picked up when sent out. Instead of sweating through interviews, your interviewer will be impressed just from the schooling and not ask you tough questions. (Once you get the job, they'll judge you from what work you do.) But doors will be open.

And when you think about this. It's crazy.

It's so much easier to study in middle school and high school and get good grades because =noone= is studying.

It's much much harder to turn your life around after you graduate from college. What employer is going to bother interviewing every single applicant when they get 1,000 resumes? Of course they are only going to interview the 20-30 people whose resumes are from people who went to brand name schools.

Conclusion: school might feel stupid, but get good grades! And in fact if you watch the Queen's Classroom, you'll realize that studying might actually make you a better person! What a bonus!

you said that studying in high school is easy, i really dont think so. lol. but i will agree if you do get into a brand name university, you are good to go, but i hate the reality. i'd rather just get my schooling anywhere, omg, why am i writing this, im so nervous, now, because maybe i havent gotten in yet. thanks alot.

musicchic879

Post by musicchic879 » Aug 4th, '06, 01:40

What did u guys think of how it ended?

I felt a little unhappy about the Yusuke/Naomi/Yoshino. I was kind of left open.

musicchic879

Question about Dragon Zakura ending?

Post by musicchic879 » Aug 5th, '06, 00:55

Do you guys think Yoshino and Yuusuke stayed together? The ending kind of left the relationship of Yoshino/Yuusuke/Naomi open.

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 5th, '06, 01:10

no i dont think that yoshino and yusuke stayed together... cuz P... i mean yusuke, decided to become a lawyer right (i cant remember cuz i saw the ending like half a year ago almost) but he didn't go to todai but yoshino decided to pursue todai even though yusuke wasn't going to go there showing that they kinda had closure with each others relationship (cuz normally if yoshino and yusuke were together then yoshino would have also quit todai) but i also dont think that naomi and yusuke got together either... i think that naomi may have liked yusuke but yusuke just thought of naomi as friends... i think yusuke should have hooked up with hideki instead!! :wub: P's always saying how he and teppei like to go out together sum times... hehe...

sakura_rin

Post by sakura_rin » Aug 5th, '06, 14:43

I like this drama.
Koike Teppei is so kawaii :wub:

musicchic879

Post by musicchic879 » Aug 5th, '06, 16:27

Lol

I think that Yuusuke and Yoshino did break up. But after the whole scene where Naomi was crying about her mom and Yuusuke came, I think Yuusuke started re-examining the relationship. After that we saw them spending a lot more time together. Maybe down the road they could be something.

airskape

Post by airskape » Aug 5th, '06, 16:32

Crazy Penguin

Post by Crazy Penguin » Aug 6th, '06, 08:42

I liked it, more than Gokusen. Simply because it didn't follow the same road.

First: Abe Hiroshi with beard... yep, that just rocks
Secondly: Nagasawa Masami as an idiot, a loser.
Third: the teachers who tried to get a few things into the brains of the losers were just... odd
Yet, I still hated the end, why didn't Nagasawa's character get to pass the exam? Why did the scriptwriter do this to her?! WHYYYYY?!?!

JapanSuki

Post by JapanSuki » Oct 6th, '06, 15:18

I just started watching this 2 days ago and I'm up to ep06 now. I just love this show. I tend not to compare it to other (similar) shows as that will usually get expectations up and usual disappointment. :D
I watched GTO (both anime and drama) and loved it, watched Gokusen anme and drama and loved it and I also love this show. I like Abe Hiroshi from Kekkon Dekinai Otoko and Yui Aragaki from My Boss, My Hero. It's nice to see her in a whole different view. I don't really care for "Yamapi" and other guys since I'm a guy, and well.. those teachers are some real mofo's just like in Gokusen and GTO.

ringosan

Post by ringosan » Oct 6th, '06, 15:35

hi guys..1st i watched the drama because of yamap was the actor then secondly after i watch it, it was good if only im still in high school but i passed that stage already,,an inspiring drama...things dont always go our way..n like in the drama he said just go with the flow :D

sakura_rin

Post by sakura_rin » Oct 9th, '06, 17:13

I love this dorama...because koike is in there!! :wub: :wub:

MaxMillion

Post by MaxMillion » Oct 14th, '06, 21:06

I really like this series
some kind of cool type of GTO..
very much of my friend skme to upload it to free server
so I already upload it to MegaUpload and Up-File

http://id-tv.info/jdorama/Zakura/

if you not watch it yet..... oh where have you been ?....watch it dude...

koopisa

Post by koopisa » Oct 15th, '06, 03:24

I like this drama very muck. I think Dragon zakura is different from Gokusen and GTO so i can't compare this three dramas.

Funny and Interesting series.

trump

Post by trump » Oct 19th, '06, 14:59

I think the script writers got the ending just right. It would be simple fantasy to see all 6 students pass the exam. Just because they all deserved to get in, doesn't mean they all would. This is the harsh reality but I'm glad the script writers got it right. There would be nothing worse than to have a perfect ending with all 6 passing.

kill_mart

Post by kill_mart » Oct 20th, '06, 19:57

well i tought 5 of them are goin to pass but meh...
i was kinda happy because Yui Aragaki passed xD

geoff2005

Post by geoff2005 » Oct 21st, '06, 04:03

i liked it. it was good. haha made me want to study harder.

gemtsoi

Post by gemtsoi » Oct 21st, '06, 06:27

I didn't really expect much when I started on this drama, so I was pleasantly surprised by how engaging it was. I think it's difficult to compare it to Gokusen cause it's a completely different show. For eg. the lawyer takes on the students out of pure selfish motives...he's not interested in really being a teacher to them. And although there is some moral-teaching, it's different from the kind taught in Gokusen.

That said, it's a very interesting show that definitely makes you wanna study...lol! I think it works in large part due to Abe Hiroshi because he did a really good job with his role. He just had this whole magnetic presence going on, you couldn't take your eyes off him when he was on-screen. Although one of the studying techniques seemed completely unrealistic (playing ping-pong and instant maths calculations, anyone?), everything else seemed quite reasonable. I like the ending too, only...sigh, I really liked Maki-chan.

About Yamapi, (darn of course 80% of the people watched this show for him, myself included) he's the cool, rebellious type...hmm. He did an adequate job, not that it really required much acting skill.

spokeydokey00

Post by spokeydokey00 » Oct 24th, '06, 08:39

I really enjoyed this series. It ended perfectly! People should check this series out.

robetella

Post by robetella » Nov 8th, '06, 13:30

Can someone seed Episode 7 plssssssss?

Meme Sama

Post by Meme Sama » Nov 11th, '06, 14:02

It's a very nice drama..I liked every thing about it..the characters are amazing..the way to teach is nice too..maybe it should be applyed to schools..Loooooool XD

Post by 206 » Nov 15th, '06, 06:11

I thought it was different in that it showed the stress of entrance exams and actually showed methods to remember and how to take the tests. It was not so dramatic as some of the other teacher dramas but was still good to watch.

Andro

Post by Andro » Nov 16th, '06, 16:50

I really liked this show, and I started it watching because of YamaPi (I like him so much). I liked the story, the characters, the opening/endig songs and YamaPi.

blueharusame

Post by blueharusame » Nov 26th, '06, 04:18

sorry to request in my first post, but can some1 upload the ending song from dragon zakura.
thx