Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 22nd, '06, 15:17

oh :blink hmmm..so I didn't miss much 2day huh?
lol loved ur spoilers and reactions..I guess flipnicity was so shocked he switch to filipino lol

and i see u've been having problems with tvants .. :scratch: well glad u found an alternative XD

heheh anyway thanks for the spoilers,lol tho they were really "Spoiling" the whole thing for me since I still haven't watched episode 20 ( figured I'd wait for this 1 to be subbed cuz u said it was all confusing conversations )

:whistling:

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Mar 22nd, '06, 15:23

I don't understand why this drama has to become so damn sad?! My mom and I love Goong and all it's splendors. But, I couldn't tolerate any more CG's crying scenes. Even her family are making me feel down. I longed for the days when the plot was relatively light and less teary. Hopefully, with CG's divorce announcement something will change.

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 22nd, '06, 15:28

Yeah.. I was just thinking about that too.. why do they have to make the ending so depressing.. it was a fun and interesting show in the beginning... siiggghhh :pale:

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Mar 22nd, '06, 16:12

Ok. I've relented a little in my thinking.

What if CG and Shin don't end up together at the end of this season, not because they're being stupid, but because of someone else?

Heartbreaking? Yes. But, it would keep my interest peaked until the second season (and half-kill me whilst waiting!).

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 22nd, '06, 16:22

ok ...look like that long time i didn't come in this tread and now have a spoiler like that ..
O.O
make me depressing ...

well.. let's see ...the manhwa still not finish so hope we have a good ending

but in a korean drama ....and with a story like that ..
that seem IMPOSSIBLE to have a sad end...
i buy so many manhwa in french edition and still sad and the perso have a hard time ..
it's have a good ending ..^^

but ...just want to know

HOW COME THEY MAKE A season two if we gonna have a good END O.O

like ''My Girl'' or Choon Hyang ... they have a extremely sad part too ...
and still have a good ending ..
some drama don't have a good ending and i was crying many days ...(Endless Love...MISA....etc..)

LET'S GO SHIN-CHAN ..I'M WITH YOU FOREVER ^^

me hate YUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ok ..the guy who play Yul have a good voice and sing really well..in UN...)

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 16:35

thanks PsychoWabbit for uploading on ysi...

i gotta go back here soon, lots of posts to read and a new preview to watch.. i cant stay spoiler free at all :P

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 22nd, '06, 16:46

TAHgOong wrote:thanks PsychoWabbit for uploading on ysi...

i gotta go back here soon, lots of posts to read and a new preview to watch.. i cant stay spoiler free at all :P
Its so hard to stay spoiler free especially in this thread, since the sigs are already spoilers! lol

I miss the "happiness and Funny-ness" of the drama. Its getting to dramatic lately. But i guess its building up to something, i hope the end is not a cliff hanger!

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 22nd, '06, 16:59

xKiMix wrote:
TAHgOong wrote:thanks PsychoWabbit for uploading on ysi...

Its so hard to stay spoiler free especially in this thread, since the sigs are already spoilers! lol

I miss the "happiness and Funny-ness" of the drama. Its getting to dramatic lately. But i guess its building up to something, i hope the end is not a cliff hanger!
lol i know the siggies are spoilers lol

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:02

kimi, haha but yours and adrians sigs are cute! :mrgreen:

but yeah i would be soo mad and dissapointed if it was a cliff hanger :cussing: ... i mean your going to leave us hanging for how many months?! that will leave us goongers even more crazy than we already are! :crazy: that wouldnt be right! :x

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:05

TAHgOong wrote:kimi, haha but yours and adrians sigs are cute! :mrgreen:

but yeah i would be soo mad and dissapointed if it was a cliff hanger :cussing: ... i mean your going to leave us hanging for how many months?! that will leave us goongers even more crazy than we already are! :crazy: that wouldnt be right! :x
umm question whose adrian?? so i kinda need to know lol is that??
is he flipnicity right??

tatata

Post by tatata » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:11

woa this film is so interesting, i also like this manga very much ! :lol
thank you very much and love you too :wub: :lol

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:12

Just finished the 4th installment of the speculatin scenario. I wonder if I should post it or not lol

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:21

flipnicity wrote:Kimi:
baka sinabi nya na sya ang nag "advice" kay CG na mag divorce sila... pero na next episode I think: sinabi nya sa lahat na mahal nya si CG.
:cussing:

KAPAL TALAGA! :x
uy are you guys talking about shin or yul? im guessing yul right? naconfuse tuloy ako, gahh daming spoilers! ngeks dko gusto ang mga kapals!

crazy_me

Post by crazy_me » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:26

do you guys know that the last episode will be filmed in macau? and yul's not going, so more shin and cg scenes :lol, i think this means that it will be a happy ending huh? what do you guys think? :roll

:wub:

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:28

so any more news on Season2 ^^ like what will happen next and some photos from the filming?

AngelSerenityPrincess

Re: ...

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:28

crazy_me wrote:do you guys know that the last episode will be filmed in macau? and yul's not going, so more shin and cg scenes :lol, i think this means that it will be a happy ending huh? what do you guys think? :roll

thanks for spoiling lol

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:29

NOooooooo I want more YUL scenes... don't like SHIN actor...hahaa

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:31

crazy_me wrote:do you guys know that the last episode will be filmed in macau? and yul's not going, so more shin and cg scenes :lol, i think this means that it will be a happy ending huh? what do you guys think? :roll

yeah I read that on soompi ,the last episode wouldn't be so good without Yul :cry:

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:32

Macau o.o
OHH!!! GOOD IDEA ^^

well...i like more Shin so i keep to watch Shin and Chae together forever ....

Yul...make me frust ... :crazy:

i know he become a evil ..but still ....LOVE CANNOT CONTROL IT!!! ...
:glare:
Last edited by Miaka FY on Mar 22nd, '06, 17:37, edited 1 time in total.

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:35

CraZyaH wrote:

yeah I read that on soompi ,the last episode wouldn't be so good without Yul :cry:

NO its perfect SHIN AND CG FOR GOOD OMG i LOVE THIS
KDRAMA AHHHHHH yes Yul is not there lol sorry Yul fans it wwas just ment to be *nods head* :wub:

crazy_me

Post by crazy_me » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:35

CraZyaH wrote:

aww, too bad for yul lovers.. well, it's okei, you'll see him again in season 2 8)

i hope he finds the girl he deserves in season 2.. so he will also have a good ending huh? hehe :roll

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:36

:cry: *sniff* *sniff* :cry:
but I want more Yul
:cry: why can't they give him a good ending..in the last episode :cry: :cry:
if there's no Yul,why should I watch the last episode :cry: :cry:

I feel awful now :cry: :cry:

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:37

crazy_me wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:

aww, too bad for yul lovers.. well, it's okei, you'll see him again in season 2 8)

i hope he finds the girl he deserves in season 2.. so he will also have a good ending huh? hehe :roll

i know but im so excited for the last episode cant wait to watch it lol
this just motivates
me even more

crazy_me

Post by crazy_me » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:41

CraZyaH wrote::cry: *sniff* *sniff* :cry:
but I want more Yul

aww, now you're making me sad too :-( don't worry, he'll be happy in the end but not now :-(

hmm.. i don't know, maybe the scenes in macau will be in the end, im sure they'll show yul and the other casts in the last episode :wink:

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 22nd, '06, 17:42

hummm after episode 16 ...maybe because i was really busy ...but i lost little a interested ...
just little (because was too much BUSY!!! o.o)

when the ending come ..it's come .. :-) :D

still i'm just waiting with patience .. :wub:

SHIN and Chae together ...yay!!!!

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:01

but I want more Yul

haha....how do you want to have a good ending for yul then? yul becomes king eventually? :P

@Jeremiah thxxx!!! i'll be waiting for chap 3!! :P :lol

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:05

huangziwei wrote: haha....how do you want to have a good ending for yul then? yul becomes king eventually? :P
@Jeremiah thxxx!!! i'll be waiting for chap 3!! :P :lol
Should I really post it? lol most fans won't agree with the kind of ending in chap 5

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:05

huangziwei wrote:
but I want more Yul

haha....how do you want to have a good ending for yul then? yul becomes king eventually? :P
what do you mean yul becomes king eventually is this part of the manga ior the drama
ahh remember to hide spoilers please and thank you

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:14

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:

what do you mean yul becomes king eventually is this part of the manga ior the drama
ahh remember to hide spoilers please and thank you
no that wasn't a spoiler,the manhwa hasn't even ended yet,hhehe

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:16

@Jeremiah: haha... but im sure i will :lol but you can also pm it to me if it willl cause you get spams from yul lovers :lol :D

@AngelSerenityPrincess
what?!?!?! i didnt read the manhwa or something!!!! did he really become king?!
i was just saying actually... made up by myself :lol
@CraZyaH:
did u read the manhwa?

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:19

huangziwei wrote:@Jeremiah: haha... but im sure i will :lol but you can also pm it to me if it willl cause you get spams from yul lovers :lol :D

@AngelSerenityPrincess
@CraZyaH:
did u read the manhwa?
i have not i dont know where TT-TT

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:21

huangziwei wrote:@Jeremiah: haha... but im sure i will :lol but you can also pm it to me if it willl cause you get spams from yul lovers :lol :D

@AngelSerenityPrincess
@CraZyaH:
did u read the manhwa?
LoL I don't mind the spam haha, infact, the ending would be both Shin & Yul are winners haha. Ok here's the Chapter 3:

New Cast: hwangziwei as Lee Joo Young (with her approval)

Yul surprised by what Joo Young has told him and could barely take it. Joo Young was crying in total despair and Yul broke the silence.

"Don't worry, my love for you hasn't change at all. I might be hurt but I've been wanting you by my side since the day you left Korea."

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I was so confused the moment I saw him that I followed him but now it's all over." replied Joo Young.

Yul added "Come with me. Let us be together. We'll lead a happy life."

If it was for only Joo Young, she would have accepted immediately but then she recalled her promise to his grandfather that she will never let down the family business. Hesitantly, she refused and tried to explain everything but Yul don't want to hear anymore. He now have find Joo Young and his only desire is to have her by his side.

"No, you have to come with me. We have to catch up the lost. I want you. I love you from the bottom of my heart. You were the one who bring peace in my mind. I won't let you go. I beg you, not as a prince but as a man to a woman." said Yul

"How can I face the Imperial Family after what I have done. I'm so ashame of myself." was the answer.

"I don't care about the Imperial Family. I only care about you. You are all that I want. Please I beg you, should I knee before you?" cried Yul

"No don't! Please don't knee before a girl like me. I ain't worth to be treated like this."

"You worth everything Joo Young. My heart is yours as yours is mine. Let us be together. You're the air that I breathe. I miss you the moment I open my eyes every morning. Please heal the broken heart of mine." Yul said.

"I would love to heal both your heart and mine but I have to keep my promise to my grandfather. I'm a filial daughter. Oh if you could understand my situation and my love for you my dearest Prince."

"Is that what you call love? You're letting me down as a rag. How can I convice you to come with me? Please tell me."

"You can't do anything about it. It's our fate. I have to stay here and you're the next King to be. You're place is at the Palace." replied Joo Young

"No, it's not our fate to be like this. I once lost Chae Gyung to love and now I won't lose you to fate. That can't be." yelled Yul

Then the conversation was interrupt by the bodyguards. It was time for Yul to go back to the palace. He makes Joo Young promise him that she won't run away and that he will come back for her as soon after he will explain everything to the imperial family. Back at the palace, Yul didnot wait much to meet the elders and explain everything in details. The Great Queen was taken aback but agrees that everyone do make mistakes and that she will be more than happy to see her granddaughter-in-law to be.

By this time, "The Unsung Love" movie by Lee Shin has reached glory and Lee Shin is fastly becoming the prospectful director nationwide. The sad story is that he spend much less time at home and Chae Gyung feel so lonely without her beloved husband but find consolation in her baby girl. Nevertheless, the strong bond between the two begins to fade. Shin always get home drunk and Chae Gyung suspect that he have extra marital affairs with one of the actress of the movie.

One day, Chae Gyung wants to ease her mind of any suspicion and followed Shin to a local bar. She got shocked to see Hyorin sitting next to her husband, enjoying her drinks with laughters. Chae Gyung couldn't believe her eyes. Is Shin have extra marital affairs with Hyorin? Hyorin was supposed to be abroad. Did she come back to take away Shin from her? How is that possible? She left tears in her eyes.

While driving back her beetle car, the thought of Hyorin came back and she kept thinking without paying much attention to the street and she suddenly find her car in the opposite lane with a truck coming straight at her.

Yul phones Joo Young and tell her that he had pleaded her towards the elders and they were all happy to meet her and soon or later she will receive an official invitation from the palace. Joo Young gladly accepted but was afraid of what would be the reaction of the imperial family towards her.

Joo Young arrives at the palace as always as beautiful as ever dazzling everyone around. Yul was extremely happy to see and rushed to greet her. Yul and Joo Young enters the morning greeting room and pay respect to the elders. The Great Queen immediately greet Joo Young and ask her to take a sit next to her. Joo Young was surprised that the imperial family was so good to her. She was expecting to be lashed out at but she feel great that it was not the case.

"Joo Young, it would be better for the next Crown Princess to be to stay at the palace." launched the Great Queen.

Joo Young didnot expect this and do not dare looking at the Great Queen and replied in a low voice:

"Mian hamnida Mama. I can't. I have to take care of my grandfather business."

"Isn't there a way that you can stay at the palace? We need to find a solution, don't we Hwang-Hu?" explain the Great Queen

"Yeh Mama, I will ask the Imperial Internal Office to take care of it." replied the Queen

"But Halma Mama, how would the imperial family take care of things. The business is at Pusan and I have to be there." said Joo Young.

"Don't worry, the imperial family will give you full support so that you don't need to be there to take care of things, isn't it grandmo.. I mean Halma Mama." said Yul

"Yeh, let the Imperial Internal Office take care of things and please stay at the palace." replied the Great Queen.

"I want you to be my granddaughter-in-law, do you agree to it? I know that you love our Yul." continue the Great Queen.

"Yeh Mama, Yul has a special place in my heart. But what I did in the past I can't forgive myself." answered Joo Young

"Don't be too harsh with yourself. I hope that you can overcome the past and marry Yul as soon as possible." as the Great Queen tell Joo Young.

Joo Young finally agreed to and accepted to stay at the palace. The Great Queen told her that she has to learn the royal family tradition before the wedding ceremony. Joo Young was introduced to the Sang Goo for her training. Yul couldn't contain this happiness and yelled like a crazy. (to be continued)

I've put some suspense in it lol Hope you'll enjoy it.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:22

huangziwei wrote: @CraZyaH:
did u read the manhwa?
yes I read the manhwa like ages ago lol but only reached Volume 8..will go back to reading it once the drama ends :whistling:
too bad I didn't like Shin in the drama as much as I did in the Manhwa...

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:39

@Jeremiah: :blink both yul and shin will be winners?! is that possible?? :P :D
hehe... waiting for chap 4 right now... haha..
btw... have you ever written at fanfiction.net before???

@CraZyaH: lucky you... did you get the manhwa from the internet? how many are there? how many volumes i mean....

will go back to reading it once the drama ends : lol.... i totally understand what you mean.... :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:49

@huangziwei nope, never written up there. Yeah actually, there would be a happy ending for both Yul & Shin in chap 5 lol that what I'm going to write, for both Yul & Shin fans haha

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:51

Reading all your guys' comments about who said what, omg the bastard king,a nd such, is more fun than watching Goong actually. :P Keep it up. I'm enjoying it.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:53

huangziwei wrote: @CraZyaH: lucky you... did you get the manhwa from the internet? how many are there? how many volumes i mean....

will go back to reading it once the drama ends : lol.... i totally understand what you mean.... :P
yep,read it online,so far I think they've translated like 9 or 10 volumes,the manhwa is still going,i Think that's why they're making a second season for Goong..

Jeremiah why not just end your story with Yul ending up with me..that would make the perfect ending imo :whistling:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:56

@CraZyaH lol I might get the story more complicated for Yul choosing either you or hwangziwei LOL, that would add more chapters.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:59

@Jeremiah: :cry: dont make yullie and me split.... :cry:

@CraZyaH: online?? can you maybe pm me the link? :P

haha... lol... everyone wants yullie!! CraZyaH... what about you and i share our precious yul :D you happy, me happy, everyone happy :P

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:04

huangziwei wrote:@Jeremiah: :cry: dont make yullie and me split.... :cry:

@CraZyaH: online?? can you maybe pm me the link? :P

haha... lol... everyone wants yullie!! CraZyaH... what about you and i share our precious yul :D you happy, me happy, everyone happy :P
this website http://manganut.com/scanlations/goong.html has up to v8ch1..u could check the Goong Manhwa thread on soompi for more chapters..

and No.. I never share lovers..sorry :whistling:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:07

Haha so what should I do? Make the story more complicated and let Yul choose between you two?

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:07

hehe... then its going to be a huangziwei vs CraZyaH by then.... :P

baka_ruby

Post by baka_ruby » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:07

Maybe there will be a new character in season 2. Someone who likes Yul, but of course he's in love with our CG. So the girl gets jealous (like Hyo Rin?) and tries to hurt CG... Okay, that's a little too much. It wouldn't be a problem for CG, she likes Shin. So there won't be any problems! Yul ends up with another girl en CG with Shin. The end. X3

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:09

baka_ruby wrote:Maybe there will be a new character in season 2. Someone who likes Yul, but of course he's in love with our CG. So the girl gets jealous (like Hyo Rin?) and tries to hurt CG... Okay, that's a little too much. It wouldn't be a problem for CG, she likes Shin. So there won't be any problems! Yul ends up with another girl en CG with Shin. The end. X3

lol that other girl happens to be huangziwei :whistling:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:10

huangziwei wrote:hehe... then its going to be a huangziwei vs CraZyaH by then.... :P
Alright then, I'll create a new character for CraZyaH (with her approval of course) lol Battle between the two haha

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:10

baka_ruby wrote:Maybe there will be a new character in season 2. Someone who likes Yul, but of course he's in love with our CG. So the girl gets jealous (like Hyo Rin?) and tries to hurt CG... Okay, that's a little too much. It wouldn't be a problem for CG, she likes Shin. So there won't be any problems! Yul ends up with another girl en CG with Shin. The end. X3

lol that other girl happens to be huangziwei :whistling:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:10

awkay :unsure: off to watch Heaven's tree's last episode before I go to bed ( I have a feeling I'm going to be crying myself 2 sleep after watching this one :cry: )

g'nite Goongers XD and plzzzzzzzzz stay away from MY Yullie :whistling:
hehe

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:13

CraZyaH wrote:awkay :unsure: off to watch Heaven's tree's last episode before I go to bed ( I have a feeling I'm going to be crying myself 2 sleep after watching this one :cry: )

g'nite Goongers XD and plzzzzzzzzz stay away from MY Yullie :whistling:
hehe
haha... i'm currently dl heaven's tree... only the first ep is finished... haha...
hehe.. yul is mineee :P

baka_ruby

Post by baka_ruby » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:16

Lately there aren't as many Yul campers as there used to be. You guys sure are some die-hard fans. X3
I also really like Yul, but I don't like fighting. So I'll go with Alfred. Hehe...
And Shin's friends aren't that bad too.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:19

baka_ruby wrote:Lately there aren't as many Yul campers as there used to be. You guys sure are some die-hard fans. X3
I also really like Yul, but I don't like fighting. So I'll go with Alfred. Hehe...
lol... of course die-hards :P
hahaha... alfred :blink :blink :blink lol...
shin's friends arent that bad indeed.... i think that guy who always helps hyorin is hot!!! :wub: and i were thinking i was the only one.... :P

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:20

@AngelSerenityPrincess
@CraZyaH:
did u read the manhwa?
huangziwei - I read up to vol. 9. There's nothing about Yul being the king...yet. hahaha. I believe there are 11 vols. out in Korea right now so I guess we'll have to wait for the manwha to finish to find out who becomes Pyeha!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:21

Beside Chae Gyung, I find Lee Kang Hyun (Jun Ji Ae) cute :P

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:23

huangziwei wrote:
baka_ruby wrote:Lately there aren't as many Yul campers as there used to be. You guys sure are some die-hard fans. X3
shin's friends arent that bad indeed.... i think that guy who always helps hyorin is hot!!! :wub: and i were thinking i was the only one.... :P
awww...I thought he was cute too - Kang-In is his name, if i'm not mistaken. I think he should end up with Hyorin.

I heart Kyung though - the glasses guy!

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:24

Jeremiah wrote:Beside Chae Gyung, I find Lee Kang Hyun (Jun Ji Ae) cute :P
Totally agree. She's adorable.

baka_ruby

Post by baka_ruby » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:27

Yes, he's really hot! And that one with the camera, he's so cute. And the other one, who was hitting on CG's friend, he's hot too. <3 *sigh* So many good looking boys, if I was on that school, I'd be so happy.

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:29

baka_ruby wrote:Yes, he's really hot! And that one with the camera, he's so cute. And the other one, who was hitting on CG's friend, he's hot too. <3 *sigh* So many good looking boys, if I was on that school, I'd be so happy.
SERIOUSLY! Forget going to class. LoL.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:33

@sejabin: hope yul becomes the next pyeha!! so that shin can be his film director and cg eeeerm... the supporting wife at home?? :P
hope he ends up with hyorin... they lookso sweet together!!!
loved the ep when hyorin had an overdosis of pills and he carried her~!!!! omg... so sweet.. when will that happen to me?? i wonder.... :whistling:
is Kang-In his real name? or his characters name?? has he acted in other drama's before?? if so... that drama will be my next target :P
who's kyung?

@Jeremiah: who's Lee Kang Hyun (Jun Ji Ae)?? is that shin's sister??

edited

@baka_ruby: sigh... look at the difference... regular schools and schools in drama's.... :glare:

baka_ruby

Post by baka_ruby » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:36

I'd be dying there. To be with so many hot guys. Just like heaven. <3

But it's too good to be true. (Tsk... Hate my school)

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:38

sejabin wrote:
huangziwei wrote:
awww...I thought he was cute too - Kang-In is his name, if i'm not mistaken. I think he should end up with Hyorin.

I heart Kyung though - the glasses guy!
oh I like him too! lol he's the dorky type XD loves it!

hehe off to finish off heaven's tree :whistling:

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:42

huangziwei wrote:@sejabin: hope yul becomes the next pyeha!! so that shin can be his film director and cg eeeerm... the supporting wife at home?? :P
hope he ends up with hyorin... they lookso sweet together!!!
loved the ep when hyorin had an overdosis of pills and he carried her~!!!! omg... so sweet.. when will that happen to me?? i wonder.... :whistling:
is Kang-In his real name? or his characters name?? has he acted in other drama's before?? if so... that drama will be my next target :P
who's kyung?

@Jeremiah: who's Lee Kang Hyun (Jun Ji Ae)?? is that shin's sister??

edited

@baka_ruby: sigh... look at the difference... regular schools and schools in drama's.... :glare:
aahh! I loved that scene too.

Kang In is his character name. His real name is Choi Sung Joon

Lee Kang Hyun is one of CG's friends. She's the one with long hair and glasses.
Last edited by sejabin on Mar 22nd, '06, 19:42, edited 1 time in total.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:42

haha... have fun watching heaven's tree!! ^^

dont remember a kyung...

@baka_ruby: lol... just one step out of the classroom and there'll be thousands of hot guys waiting for you...
wouldnt that be great :wub: :whistling:

edited: thnx sejabin!!! =P ooooh!!!! i thought you were talking about a guy!!! lol... i love her too.. so dorky, but she looks sweet!! ^^
Last edited by huangziwei on Mar 22nd, '06, 19:45, edited 1 time in total.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:43

huangziwei wrote: @Jeremiah: who's Lee Kang Hyun (Jun Ji Ae)?? is that shin's sister??
Aniyo, Lee Kang Hyun is the friend of CG, the one wearing glasses lol

Between anyone knows who's the actress playing Shin's sister? She cute too.

baka_ruby

Post by baka_ruby » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:43

Yes, the dorky-hot-cute-guys are the best! X3 Yummy...
Never knew that Korean actors were so hot.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:47

@Jeremiah: want to know that too!!! she's so sweeet!!! she's kinda pretty at the official pics of goong together with shin in his royal outfit...

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:47

baka_ruby wrote:Yes, the dorky-hot-cute-guys are the best! X3 Yummy...
Never knew that Korean actors were so hot.
I know! I've always thought Japanese actors were but when I started watching K-dramas...it was like BAM! hot guy after hot guy after hot guy.

sigh...dorky guys like KYUNG are so adorable! :wub: I really love him.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:50

huangziwei wrote:@Jeremiah: want to know that too!!! she's so sweeet!!! she's kinda pretty at the official pics of goong together with shin in his royal outfit...
Official pics? I have to take a look then lol.

Anyway, it's almost midnight. I'm done for today. I'll finish the chapter 4 tomorrow night. Good night everybody.

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:55

This IS My Frist Time Doing
An Art By Editting Dont Get Mad If Its Ugly Its My Frist Time Enjoy Lol

TADA LOL

[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/a ... /lolve.jpg[/img]
its hard to see the writing i put there dont you just want to kiss him!! ^- ^

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:59

huangziwei- here are pictures of Kyung and Kang Hyun
[img]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/Sejabin/46.jpg[/img]
Kang Hyun without her glasses

[img]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/Sejabin/72.jpg[/img]
Kyung without glasses also.
GAHH! I would find caps with both of them wearing their glasses but I'm in a rush coz i have to go to class now.

P.S. Hae Myung, Shin's sister is so awesome! I love her too. Don't know her real name but she rocks! you should definitely see the official MBC photos. I know i have a pic of her and shin together but like I said, I gotta go to class.

Bye!

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:20

@Jeremiah: hmmmz... did i said official picS ... i meant pic... cause i can only find one pic of her.. thats the pic with shin together...
lol... ill have something to read again tomorrownight!! :P

@AngelSerenityPrincess: lol... so sweeeeeeet!!! love the pink blushes... haha...

@sejabin thnx for sharin!! now i know who's kyung.. hehe... but i didnt notice he had glasses before in goong!! :blink he's a real qtie :P

while everyone is at class or sleeping... i'm just being here at the goong thread being lonely.. haha.. :roll

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:45

sejabin
haha hi ling!
i think that i might actually like Kang Hyun with her glasses, though she is pretty, maybe that pic you posted isnt as good as an image as i saw her in that episode... :unsure:

but anyways Kyung is soo cute and funny. i liked those specs on him.. it made him look so emo with his black jacket... and gahhh...
what is up with that pic?! hes legs are crossed! tsk tsk! almost looking bakla sya dyan ah! hahaha :lol

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:56

@ maecy: lol.... i prefer kang hyun with glasses... makes her so sweet!! :P

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:00

sunny,
i got a kick out of her comments to CG during yul's birthday outing! :lol

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:16

maecy
yul's bday outing?! is that ep17 or later? cause i only watched till ep 16... had to wait for ep 17 subs back then... was about to watch ep17 tonight :P

soutsada7

Post by soutsada7 » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:22

here's episode 21 LQ (160 MB), courtesy of creidesca's clubbox:

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1G49 ... V7QZ1JPN6L

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:24

huangziwei wrote:maecy
yul's bday outing?! is that ep17 or later? cause i only watched till ep 16... had to wait for ep 17 subs back then... was about to watch ep17 tonight :P
Yup, the outing is ep 17 &18.

Here's Kang Hyun with glasses!
[img]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/Sejabin/77.jpg[/img]

Kyung is soooo cute, with or without glasses! I heart him esp. in this photo.
[img]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/Sejabin/75.jpg[/img]
eeee! So cuuute! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: