Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 10:08

@ironicwave: lol... same here...
@Jeremiah :blink what????? how can you do that?! what a waste.. just give them to me :P then you can have cg and i'll just have yul and shin by then :roll hehe

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Mar 21st, '06, 10:09

k_fan wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:Well, that would be a win to win situation, instead of having one winner and one loser.. what'd you think?
I think Yul's a loser anyway. Buahahaha! :mobbed by Yul fans: Eheh, jk jk. He needs to find himself another girl, that's a win-win, lol.
haha, i wouldn't go so far as to call him a loser... but all this unrequited love stuff's getting on my nerves... too pathetic...

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 10:09

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:Erm dunno, I've quoted it from the Wikipedia lol

Anyway, if it were me, I'll shoot both Yul & Shin and run away with Chae Gyung :wub: :P
ahh you evil :unsure:
is i was CG i would just go with SHIN :wub:
LOL I know I know, when it comes to Chae Gyung, I can become a devilish person just to get hold of her :P
non-angelical wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:Erm dunno, I've quoted it from the Wikipedia lol

Anyway, if it were me, I'll shoot both Yul & Shin and run away with Chae Gyung :wub: :P
NOOOO!!!!
don't you dare doing that!!! :O
Leave shin to me, I'mm brainwashed him and then he'll be with me. So you don't have to worry about him and CG anymore. Go. Leave with CG. :P
Ok, I'm counting on you :P

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 10:12

lol... see here a battle for who gets shin, yul or cg... :lol

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 10:15

huangziwei wrote:lol... see here a battle for who gets shin, yul or cg... :lol
LOL I need to find out, how I can eliminate both Shin & Yul.. *machiavelic laugh*

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 10:19

Jeremiah wrote:
huangziwei wrote:lol... see here a battle for who gets shin, yul or cg... :lol
LOL I need to find out, how I can eliminate both Shin & Yul.. *machiavelic laugh*
hehe/... i dnt think you'll have to worry bout that... i need to get worried though... everyone wants either shin or yul :P

k_fan

Post by k_fan » Mar 21st, '06, 10:35

ironicwave wrote:
k_fan wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:Well, that would be a win to win situation, instead of having one winner and one loser.. what'd you think?
I think Yul's a loser anyway. Buahahaha! :mobbed by Yul fans: Eheh, jk jk. He needs to find himself another girl, that's a win-win, lol.
haha, i wouldn't go so far as to call him a loser... but all this unrequited love stuff's getting on my nerves... too pathetic...
Well, not a loser, but... CG doesn't like him. He needs to build a bridge and get over it, lol. It's kinda childish trying to hurt all these ppl just to steal her away from Shin.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 10:42

oh no!!! yul is defenitely not a loser!!!! :blink :crazy:
no way!! :P :blink
he looks too good, too cute, too sweet to be a loser.... hehe :lol

kawaii memo

Post by kawaii memo » Mar 21st, '06, 10:45

Well, not a loser, but... CG doesn't like him. He needs to build a bridge and get over it, lol. It's kinda childish trying to hurt all these ppl just to steal her away from Shin.
yul hurts who??????
<<< watched only till ep 16 :crazy:
NO WAY
he is soooo nice and I hope that CG will end up with hem :D

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 10:47

kawaii memo wrote:
yul hurts who??????
NO WAY
as much as i love yul, adore yul... i do hope he'll end up with shin... cause they make a better pairing... :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 11:35

huangziwei wrote:
kawaii memo wrote:
yul hurts who??????
NO WAY
as much as i love yul, adore yul... i do hope he'll end up with shin... cause they make a better pairing... :P
WOT??? Yul & Shin ending up together?? YES!!! That would leave CG for meeee :D

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 11:41

Jeremiah wrote:
huangziwei wrote:
kawaii memo wrote:
yul hurts who??????
NO WAY
WOT??? Yul & Shin ending up together?? YES!!! That would leave CG for meeee :D

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i meant shin and cg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant imagine a shin and yul :crazy:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 11:43

Sadness... that would be nice to see an ending like this lol Shin & Yul together.. ROFL!!

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 11:49

Jeremiah wrote:Sadness... that would be nice to see an ending like this lol Shin & Yul together.. ROFL!!
lol... didnt even dare to think about that!!! :crazy:
then again, with such an ending would make Jeremiah so happy :D
but not me :cry: :lol

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 11:52

LOL I can't imagine the PD just make the drama end like that hahah.. that would be awesome funny and of course I'll be soooo happy :P but that would be a heart break for me too, because CG and Shin make a perfect couple.

No matter what, Yul will have all the girls on this thread :w000t:

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 11:56

huangziwei wrote:oh no!!! yul is defenitely not a loser!!!! :blink :crazy:
no way!! :P :blink
he looks too good, too cute, too sweet to be a loser.... hehe :lol
especially when he smile.. :roll

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 11:58

lol... a very weird ending... but kinda funny indeed... haha... maybe you should write another story about that... :lol
i agree cg and shin make such a good couple!!!! love them :P
haha, yul will have all the girls on this thread??? then he would be like a modern chinese emperor (a chinese emperor could have more than 100 women if he'd like) :lol

edited
@emykinahhaha... i so agree with you!!! :P his smile is killing!!!

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 12:02

Jeremiah wrote: No matter what, Yul will have all the girls on this thread :w000t:
hahahha.. well...the statement is sooooo true then..if u say so :lol

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 12:09

huangziwei wrote:lol... a very weird ending... but kinda funny indeed... haha... maybe you should write another story about that... :lol
haha, yul will have all the girls on this thread??? then he would be like a modern chinese emperor (a chinese emperor could have more than 100 women if he'd like) :lol
LOL Aren't you happy that Yul becomes like a modern chinese emperor with more than 100 women? :P

I'll write a new senario tonight lol

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 12:10

actually.. am only watchin goong till ep 6.. at first i like yul.. but ...heheh i think now i like shin better than yul :lol yess.. i know yul is much more cuter than shin..but shin ..hehehe.. he can be much more macho than yul sometimes :lol agree?? and reading the spoiler really makes me wanna watch all of the eps n finished them tonite but i got :lol i got classes to attend tho.. am not finish watchin yet so dets why am so worried about the ending. don wanna watch sad ending story.. :cry: i rather stop watching

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 12:15

Jeremiah wrote:
huangziwei wrote:lol... a very weird ending... but kinda funny indeed... haha... maybe you should write another story about that... :lol
LOL Aren't you happy that Yul becomes like a modern chinese emperor with more than 100 women? :P

I'll write a new senario tonight lol

yes and no .... hehe...
yes: yul yul yul!!!!
no: ill be like just a one day fly :glare: with so many girls around him, do you think he'll only be with me?! he'll just be like:
day 1: girl no1
day 2: girl no2
day 3: girl no 3

dont think he'll even know my name by then :glare:

haha, i'll be waiting for your new scenario then!! :P
cant wait to see what will happen :lol
all this because i wrote yul instead of cg... and see the result... a new story for Jeremiah haha...

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 12:16

emykina wrote:actually.. am only watchin goong till ep 6.. at first i like yul.. but ...heheh i think now i like shin better than yul :lol yess.. i know yul is much more cuter than shin..but shin ..hehehe.. he can be much more macho than yul sometimes :lol agree?? and reading the spoiler really makes me wanna watch all of the eps n finished them tonite but i got :lol i got classes to attend tho.. am not finish watchin yet so dets why am so worried about the ending. don wanna watch sad ending story.. :cry: i rather stop watching
Studies is more important than watching Goong :unsure: :unsure: erm... or vice versa :unsure: :unsure:

Anyway, Goong is a unique addiction to other dramas lol

Great, just got an idea for a new senario between our three heros lol, I'll write it when I'll get home.

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 21st, '06, 12:44

Jeremiah wrote:
emykina wrote:actually.. am only watchin goong till ep 6.. at first i like yul.. but ...heheh i think now i like shin better than yul :lol yess.. i know yul is much more cuter than shin..but shin ..hehehe.. he can be much more macho than yul sometimes :lol agree?? and reading the spoiler really makes me wanna watch all of the eps n finished them tonite but i got :lol i got classes to attend tho.. am not finish watchin yet so dets why am so worried about the ending. don wanna watch sad ending story.. :cry: i rather stop watching
Studies is more important than watching Goong :unsure: :unsure: erm... or vice versa :unsure: :unsure:
Great, just got an idea for a new senario between our three heros lol, I'll write it when I'll get home.
yeah.. study is more important lol... bck when i was in high school... i hardly watch tv :cry: :cry:
coz my parent is quit hard on me :-( :-(
only can watch tv at night around 6-8pm(thats when the time i watch hk & tw drama) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
no private cabel channel at that time 4 me & my internet connection speed was slow around 3-4kb(u pay for what u use)
only use for mlrc or check my email(1 day 2 hour only for internet...!!!! :scratch: :scratch:)

but know :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i can watch tv when ever i want... even i subscribe for private cabel channel(astro) under my name... :-) :-)
subscribe high speed broadband (around 125-145 kb/ps) & download all the latest drama i want:cheers: :cheers:
so for those u out there.. feel free to watch all the drama u like(especially goong :P :P )
but don forget to study k :salut: :salut: :mrgreen:

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 12:49

hehehe.. ok :lol i know.. :D study first.. only watch during weekend :roll exam is just around the corner :crazy: :-( :unsure: :pale: :idea: but its ok.. am a final year student now.. after this june (after worldcup too) i will watch k-drama and enjoy my honeymoon :D

erkk.. opss... :offtopic: :offtopic: sorry :sweat:

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 13:17

got exams tomorrow :-( ... guess i'll just have to put goong aside for only today... though sub 17 is out... :roll

iamkay_ja

Post by iamkay_ja » Mar 21st, '06, 13:25

I do really hope that GOONG will finish with a happy ending. :wub: :mrgreen:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 21st, '06, 13:29

PEOPLE!!! Long preview for EP21 is out!! :cheers:

I wanna go watch now.. :w00t:

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 21st, '06, 13:30

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 08:08, edited 1 time in total.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 13:43

@huangziwei, I've just finished the new scenario and will delayed the post a bit after your exams because you might get shocked and couldn't concentrate LOL

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 13:46

Jeremiah wrote:@huangziwei, I've just finished the new scenario and will delayed the post a bit after your exams because you might get shocked and couldn't concentrate LOL
hahaha... you can post it really!! dont delay... im dying to read about shin/yul :P
how would i get shocked?! is it that eeerm.... shocking????? :blink lol....

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 21st, '06, 13:46

Jeremiah wrote:@huangziwei, I've just finished the new scenario and will delayed the post a bit after your exams because you might get shocked and couldn't concentrate LOL
omg not another scenario! I hope it's not a Yul *heart* Shin one :blink
or a Yul gets a girl ( other than me :unsure: ) one..
PsychoWabbit wrote:PEOPLE!!! Long preview for EP21 is out!! :cheers:

I wanna go watch now.. :w00t:
thanks for the link XD gonna watch it soon !

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 13:48

Ok then hold on, here it is:

Goong New Scenario (credit to huangziwei):

The Imperial Family is in total disbelieve just after a press conference made by Shin & Yul. Let alone the poor Chae Gyung, now alone shedding crocodile tears after what she has heard on her TV set.

Hye Jung Jong Mama nearly had a heart-attack; the press conference has ruined her Machiavellian scheme to get rid of Shin as the Crown Prince. Pyeha has collapsed as usual because of the imposing stress and Hwang Hu Mama was inconsolable. Tae Hwang Tae-Hu Mama is in lost of words and stays still right infront of the TV.

The whole Korea was in shocked. Hyorin, Kang In, Jang Kyung, Ryu Hwan, Lee Kang Hyun, Kim Soon Young and Yoon Hee Soong could not believe their ears and were dumbstruck. No one would believe what was being told from the press conference. Not only Korea was taken by the press but the whole world.

Flashback:

After the death of his father, five year old Yul did not want to leave the palace. The reason behind his refusal is Shin. He wants to live with Shin because they were very close to each other. Nevertheless, he had to leave because of her mother. He gradually lives his life abroad with his mother and he protects his strong desire to see Shin one day.

Yul was so happy to learn that he had to get back to Korea but only to find the greatest disappointment of his life, the wedding of the Crown Prince to Shin Chae Gyung was announced. He merely wanted to go to the wedding ceremony but was forced to go. His heart was broken into pieces. At the same moment, he found out he's attracted to the beauty of the Crown Princess to be, Chae Gyung. A little bit confused, he only finds shelter in the Myung Sung Gak area.

Back to the present:

He secretly cultivates a hatred relationship and his top priority is to drive away Chae Gyung from Shin. He wants Chae Gyung by his side forever. However, he was getting more and more confused. Was he really in love with Chae Gyung? Was he trying every trick possible to drive Chae Gyung away from the Palace because he wants Chae Gyung? Yul's morale takes a blow when he finds out that the newly wed couple will share a room. Was it because he loves Chae Gyung? He was terribly worried and couldn't sleep all night and yelled "It's very dirty". The next day he rushed to ask if there was nothing wrong. Was Yul really worried for Chae Gyung? Shin and Yul suddenly become the worst ennemy.

Yul's Birthday:

For Hwi Sung Dae Goon's birthday, Tae Hwang Tae-Hu Mama has agreed that they will throw a birthday party and the venue was chosen by Yul himself. Hyorin, Kang In, Jang Kyung, Ryu Hwan, Lee Kang Hyun, Kim Soon Young, Yoon Hee Soong, Chae Gyung and Shin was invited to the Dang Sook Officer's villa in the nearby countryside.

During the birthday party, Chae Gyung and Shin had a fight after a nice afternoon. Chae Gyung left the room and decided that she'll stay overnight with her friends. The least expected event occured, Shin find Yul in the yard and they freely expressed their anger to each other. Soon later, the words had turned into punches and kicks. They were fighting as if their lives depend on who'll be the winner to win Chae Gyung. Tired, both collapse to the ground, breathing heavily. Then Yul gathers his courage and tell Shin all the truth about his anger and his hatred. Shin was deeply touched and nodded that he too had some feelings but he has never understand it. They agreed to keep it as a secret until they had to make an official announcement.

Back to the Palace, Chae Gyung has happily made up with Shin and had a nice dinner but to find later on... a disastrous shocking event:

Yul and Shin in love with each other, made their love publicly through a press conference nationwide.

Credit goes to huangziwei for the original idea, well because she mistyped in one of her post lol

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 13:48

CraZyaH wrote: omg not another scenario! I hope it's not a Yul *heart* Shin one :blink
or a Yul gets a girl ( other than me :unsure: ) one..
haha... it is a shin/yul story... hehe....

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 21st, '06, 13:54

:cry: :cry: :cry:
EDIT: WARNING SPOILER! DUN BLAME ME IF YOU CANT RESIST!
:-)
OH MY GOSH!!! CG made Shin cry!!! arrgghh.. its so sad!! :cry: He finally tells CG how he feels!! Cant wait to watch it tomorrow!!! :goggle:
And I got this at soompi...

this is the part where shin cried. this is wad he said

translations: In the room..
Shin said
For the 1st time in my life, i expressed wad i truely feel, not as a crown prince but as a man to a woman. My first confession was trampled on by u.
cg : i ddnt mean it that way
shin : From a certain moment, u entered my heart without my permission, u released the light in my heart. Everyday, it seems like my heart have problems. wanting to understand u nmore, see u more. and because of u, i smile sillily.
because of u i became such an idiot. i gave my heart. but the one who betrayed it is also u. I will remember a girl like u

ast part between shin and yul.

yul : are u not goig to stop cg? she is kneeing there because of u. did u see her even once? if this carries on, she wun be able to take it anymore.

shin : why are u blowing up? arent u the protector.
yul : it is all because of u, if u treat cg better, i may have give up already. but i cant give cg up to a cold guy like u.
shin : ignoring the palace rules, should have a limit.
yul : rules? this is ur weapon all along. are u asking me to give up because of all this great rules?
shin : if u cant take it in, then perhaps u shld try to wipe out al these rules.
yul : i intend to.
shin : i dun care what plans u have, falling for ur cousin in law, this kind of dirty fate happening once is enough. i dun want to see it happen again.
yul : u insulting my love, i wun allow it to happen again as well.
ARRGGHH .... i wanna watch live!
Last edited by PsychoWabbit on Mar 21st, '06, 14:18, edited 2 times in total.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 13:58

PsychoWabbit wrote::cry: :cry: :cry:
OH MY GOSH!!! CG made Shin cry!!! arrgghh.. its so sad!! :cry: He finally tells CG how he feels!! Cant wait to watch it tomorrow!!! :goggle:
And I got this at soompi...

this is the part where shin cried. this is wad he said

translations: In the room..
Shin said
For the 1st time in my life, i expressed wad i truely feel, not as a crown prince but as a man to a woman. My first confession was trampled on by u.
cg : i ddnt mean it that way
shin : From a certain moment, u entered my heart without my permission, u released the light in my heart. Everyday, it seems like my heart have problems. wanting to understand u nmore, see u more. and because of u, i smile sillily.
because of u i became such an idiot. i gave my heart. but the one who betrayed it is also u. I will remember a girl like u

ast part between shin and yul.

yul : are u not goig to stop cg? she is kneeing there because of u. did u see her even once? if this carries on, she wun be able to take it anymore.

shin : why are u blowing up? arent u the protector.
yul : it is all because of u, if u treat cg better, i may have give up already. but i cant give cg up to a cold guy like u.
shin : ignoring the palace rules, should have a limit.
yul : rules? this is ur weapon all along. are u asking me to give up because of all this great rules?
shin : if u cant take it in, then perhaps u shld try to wipe out al these rules.
yul : i intend to.
shin : i dun care what plans u have, falling for ur cousin in law, this kind of dirty fate happening once is enough. i dun want to see it happen again.
yul : u insulting my love, i wun allow it to happen again as well.

ARRGGHH .... i wanna watch live!

shouldnt have read that... :glare:
cause i still need to see ep 17.... :glare: :glare: :glare:
but couldnt help it :whistling: :P

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Mar 21st, '06, 14:07

would it hurt to just keep discussion to the already subbed eps?
most people don't watch until those are out anyway and that gives less of a chance to spoil it for others...
anyway, giving spoiler boxes a header with a warning and the episode number may save a few poor souls... :lol

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 14:16

ironicwave wrote:would it hurt to just keep discussion to the already subbed eps?
most people don't watch until those are out anyway and that gives less of a chance to spoil it for others...
anyway, giving spoiler boxes a header with a warning and the episode number may save a few poor souls... :lol
yep... thats what the spoiler boxes are for... but ive been stupid to read them... hmmm... stupid me... :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 14:23

I should work on another scenario now LOL geez that's fun :P

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 14:38

so many scenario's you've gotta write then :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 14:41

huangziwei wrote:so many scenario's you've gotta write then :P
Have you read the last one on page 137? lol I'm sure you'll kill me for that haha

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 21st, '06, 14:43

@ Jeremiah
your scenerios are interesting! The ending kinda shock me a bit! lol Do you write fanfiction?

Waaah!!!
SPOILER FROM LONG PREVIEW 21!!!
OMG!! My poor Shin Goon cried!!! That *@&%*# CG! :cussing: its all her fault! She deserves to be kneeling in front of the King, actually even longer! And did you guys see that evil look Yul gave to shin? i was like, "wow he looks so sinister!" :O
XD I can't wait until Ep. 21 airs! only 23 more hours to go! lol

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 14:47

xKiMix wrote:@ Jeremiah
your scenerios are interesting! The ending kinda shock me a bit! lol Do you write fanfiction?

Waaah!!!
SPOILER FROM LONG PREVIEW 21!!!

XD I can't wait until Ep. 21 airs! only 23 more hours to go! lol
Thanks xKiMix, I used to write little novels during my school days but never intended to make it to the next level.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 14:51

Jeremiah wrote:
huangziwei wrote:so many scenario's you've gotta write then :P
Have you read the last one on page 137? lol I'm sure you'll kill me for that haha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... omg om omg!!!!!!
lol... couldnt stop laughing.... how could i have missed your scenario on page 137... lol...... i think i'll always remember this :P
a very original goong story by a mistype of me.... :D
anyway... love the story,... whats the next story going to be about.. dont tell me it'll be a hyorin/cg!!! >< haha... maybe i should mistype more often :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 14:59

huangziwei wrote: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... omg om omg!!!!!!
lol... couldnt stop laughing.... how could i have missed your scenario on page 137... lol...... i think i'll always remember this :P
a very original goong story by a mistype of me.... :D
anyway... love the story,... whats the next story going to be about.. dont tell me it'll be a hyorin/cg!!! >< haha... maybe i should mistype more often :P
LOL I thought you would kill me as well as all other Shin & Yul's fans haha.

I still don't know yet about the next story. I'll think thoroughly about it. What would you like? A romantic one? A tragedic one? A comedy one? lol

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 15:05

Jeremiah wrote:LOL I thought you would kill me as well as all other Shin & Yul's fans haha.

I still don't know yet about the next story. I'll think thoroughly about it. What would you like? A romantic one? A tragedic one? A comedy one? lol
haha... at first i would kill you, but since i love your story, i forgive you... and since its my own mistake in first place >< haha
uuuh next story... hmmmz... you decide... :P you're the author here... :D all stories are great to me (esspecially when it comes to goong :D )

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 15:13

huangziwei wrote:haha... at first i would kill you, but since i love your story, i forgive you... and since its my own mistake in first place >< haha
uuuh next story... hmmmz... you decide... :P you're the author here... :D all stories are great to me (esspecially when it comes to goong :D )
LoL all right, I have a small idea of it, one thing for sure, the next story will feature our great huangziwei :P

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 15:17

Jeremiah wrote:
huangziwei wrote:haha... at first i would kill you, but since i love your story, i forgive you... and since its my own mistake in first place >< haha
LoL all right, I have a small idea of it, one thing for sure, the next story will feature our great huangziwei :P
:blink how will it feature me?? not that i mind though :roll :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 15:22

LoL don't worry, you will not feature as an evil character. I'm still thinking about the scenario. I'm going to work over it after dinner lol

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 15:26

Jeremiah wrote:LoL don't worry, you will not feature as an evil character. I'm still thinking about the scenario. I'm going to work over it after dinner lol
haha i'll be waiting patiently for your next scenario then :P pm me as soon as its done :lol :P

tan22

Post by tan22 » Mar 21st, '06, 15:43

:cheers: woa, this film is so interesting, thank you very much for your upload :cheers:
i hope you will have a nice day ! ... :wub: hihi ...

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 17:34

Phew.. the new scenario won't finish lol.. well I'll publish half of it and will continue later on. So here's a part of it:

Goong New Scenario: Yul the evil?

New Cast: hwangziwei as Lee Joo Young (with her approval of course)

Yul is determined as ever to take away Chae Gyung from Shin after both had a quarrel. He is planning to destroy the couple for what ever it takes even his pride but to what extend.

On the other hand, who will thought that Shin was gradually falling for the crazy Chae Gyung. Her personality might drive Shin crazy but it brings happiness and bright a light in Shin's darkness heart. Shin decided that he doesn’t want to be the Crown Prince anymore and asked Chae Gyung to stay by his side forever which Chae Gyung happily accepted. They both agreed to let Imperial Family known about their decision but to no avail.

Hwang Hu Mama and Pyeha were totally against the fact that Shin would quit his position as the Crown Prince and in addition to leave the imperial palace. Tae Hwang Tae-Hu Mama was whole heartedly disappointed with both Shin and Chae Gyung's decision but accepted it as a fate and let them go.

Upon hearing that his only love will leave with his sworn enemy, Yul who is now the new Crown Prince decided that he have to do something to prevent Chae Gyung from leaving and put on a Machiavellian plot. He decided that he have to get rid of Shin for whatever it takes. He hired some notorious gangsters to kill Shin making Chae Gyung a widow. Will he succeed? Only time will tell. But day by day, he's going insane and acts differently from what his mother would think of him and stopped him from committing a grave mistake. Consequently, he sees Hye Jung Jong Mama, his mother, as an enemy and guarded her every moves by his loyal bodyguards.

On the other side, Shin and Chae Gyung has already left the palace for their home sweet home in Seoul where both pursuing their dreams of becoming a famous designer and a famous movie director respectively. They decided to cut contacts completely with the imperial family and to live happily together as husband and wife.

During this time, Tae Hwang Tae-Hu Mama who is getting more and more anxious at Yul's behavior, decided that she have to blind date Yul's with one of her distance imperial relative relationship's daughter who is now back to Korea after her majoring studies. She appoints a meeting with Yul and told him about her decision. With Chae Gyung still in his heart, Yul objected forcefully. Taw Hwang Tae-hu Mama was disappointed but she will not let go off Yul that quick and arranged a meeting with the girl.

Tae Hwang Tae-Hu Mama, before the morning greetings, asked the Imperial Internal Officer to send the imperial car to fetch the girl. Hours later, the girl arrived and pays her respect to the Great Queen and introduced herself as Lee Joo Young. Time for the morning greetings, Yul arrive to pay respect to his grand mother and was overwhelmed by the beauty sitting by the side of Tae Hwang Tae-Hu Mama. He even stutters a bit and rapidly excuses himself and pay respect and left abruptly. Tae Hwang Tae-Hu Mama was happy that it was a success that the Jeonha was captivated by Lee Joo Young's beauty and decides that Joo Young should come and pay visit as often as possible. It was not only Yul who was overwhelmed with a strange feeling but Lee Joo Young as well. Therefore, she shyly accepted to pay visit to Tae Hwang Tae-Hu Mama as often as possible, just to have a glance at the great Jeonha. The Great Queen was more than happy because Lee Joo Young really has the calibre and the education to become the next Crown Princess to be.

Overhearing that Lee Joo Young will come often to the palace, Yul was pretty excited and prepared as best possible to greet her. However, a strange feeling remain within Yul. He suddenly becomes confused with so many questions deep inside his head. What about Chae Gyung? What about his love for his cousin-in-law? Is it really then end? What about his hatred towards Shin? Is it really over? He was going crazy and he begins to crash everything close to him.

The next day, Lee Joo Young arrives at the palace with a sumptuous dress to greet Tae Hwang Tae-Hu Mama. Then, the Great Queen asked Lee Joo Young what she thinks about Yul who was sitting next to her. Lee Joo Young blushes and smile. Tae Hwang Tae-Hu Mama suddenly laughs as usual and excuses herself for her impoliteness. On seeing this, Yul's cheeks turn to red and couldn't face Joo Young. Not daring to look up, Yul kept looking at the floor during the engaging following conversation all the time and only replied "Yeh Mama", "Mian hamnida Mama".

Joo Young notices that Yul's a bit shy (Author note: wait a minute, a bit? he was terribly shy LOL) and gently asked a question "What does Jeonha like to do during his leisure time?" to tense down the atmosphere. Yul just kept replied by short phrase "Reading books". Tae Hwang Tae-Hu Mama keeps staring at both and gives a small smile and suddenly excuses her that she has an important appointment and left the two together in the room. They decided to have a walk along in the garden and they both enjoyed having some private conversation under the supervision of the Great Queen.

Time for the two to separate, Yul asked Joo Young if she would come tomorrow to pay respect to his grand mother which of course the answer was affirmative. Yul was more than happy. Did he find true love and peace in the person of Lee Joo Young? Unfortunately, Yul's happiness was only of short length, Lee Joo Young's father died and she had to leave for the United States for the funeral (Note: Joo Young's father had divorced Joo Young's mother and left for the States). Yul decides that he should meet Joo Young before she left and they parted each other promising that they will soon meet again. However, weeks go by and Joo Young did not get back to Korea. Yul was once again broken hearted.

One year later, Lee Shin and Chae Gyung have their first baby, a cute little girl whom they named So Yun. Shin has become a movie director but his first movie was only a failure, but that didnot stop him from doing another movie. He still want to become famous not by his old Crown Prince recognition status but by his ability to produce great movie. Chae Gyung during this time had to put a half on her studies for the moment and concentrate on her family life now that she's the mother of a cute baby girl.

At the palace, Yul has withdraw himself in a small room and never left it unless he has an official appointment to attend. Tae Hwang Tae-Hu Mama was getting old and fell sick. She's disappointed that she doesn't have any imperial grand children and asked Yul to get married as soon as possible. Yul didnot get over being in love with Joo Young don't want to get married. He once lost Chae Gyung to love and he once lost Joo Young, thus, he don't want to get hurt anymore.

During one of his official visit to Pusan, he found a girl who looks alike his Joo Young. His heart begins pounding hard. Is it Lee Joo Young? Or is she a spitting image of Joo Young? He tried to follow the girl with his bodyguard preventing to do so, but with a fury, he finally gets out of their hold and suddenly crosses the road. Who would believe that Yul would endanger his life for a girl other than Chae Gyung? He was the first to be surprise by it and suddenly stop in the middle of the road.

The girl upon hearing the bodyguards’ voices turns over and saw Yul just in the middle of the road and a bus coming straight to Yul in double quick time. She runs towards Yul as quick as she can and pushes him aside of the road. Yul was in disbelieved; he was saved by the spitting image of Joo Young, or was it Joo Young herself. All he does was staring at the girl straight in her eyes gulping in surprise. The girl all of a sudden embraces Yul, who was still stiffening by what had happened, and cried. It was Joo Young, but why didn't she come back to Yul after the funeral? What had happened for her to stay away for a year breaking Yul's heart? (to be continued)

animeusa

Post by animeusa » Mar 21st, '06, 17:41

I've watched 4 episodes so far. It seems it is taking forever for anything to happen.

It seemed more stuff happened in My Girl and Kim Sam Soon.

Will Palace get better in more episodes? Or what?

Xiouyi

Post by Xiouyi » Mar 21st, '06, 17:51

fotunately yes...it will get better

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 18:31

@Jeremiah: omg... love it!!!! =P honered to be the new casting haha :pray: :cheers:
and to be with yullieeee ^^ :P
cant wait what happens next to yul and me... why didnt come back to look for yul... stupid me... haha...
hehe.... continue to pm me when the nxt chapter is out pls ^^ :P

btw... love all your stories so far... are you planning to be a writer as well?? :-) cause you're good :P i really liked the last story bout yul and shin.. haha.. kinda funny ending... hehe...

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 19:08

huangziwei wrote:@Jeremiah: omg... love it!!!! =P honered to be the new casting haha :pray: :cheers:
and to be with yullieeee ^^ :P
cant wait what happens next to yul and me... why didnt come back to look for yul... stupid me... haha...
hehe.... continue to pm me when the nxt chapter is out pls ^^ :P

btw... love all your stories so far... are you planning to be a writer as well?? :-) cause you're good :P i really liked the last story bout yul and shin.. haha.. kinda funny ending... hehe...
LOL thanks and I'm glad that you love it. Don't worry the next installment would be mainly focused on Joo Young - What happened during the one year. I'll post it tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow night.

Then I'll make a third installment with both Joo Young and Yul together and may be a forth one lol

If anybody want to be part of the speculating scenario, just post here. I'll add you.

Planning to be a writer? Erm nope lol, I write for fun but never intended to make it a living lol but I've write a script in french named "L'amour au bout de l'enfer" but never published it and I think it got lost when I moved to my new house. I might re-write it lol in english this time.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 19:21

Jeremiah wrote:
LOL thanks and I'm glad that you love it. Don't worry the next installment would be mainly focused on Joo Young - What happened during the one year. I'll post it tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow night.

Then I'll make a third installment with both Joo Young and Yul together and may be a forth one lol

If anybody want to be part of the speculating scenario, just post here. I'll add you.

Planning to be a writer? Erm nope lol, I write for fun but never intended to make it a living lol but I've write a script in french named "L'amour au bout de l'enfer" but never published it and I think it got lost when I moved to my new house. I might re-write it lol in english this time.

niceee.... while im waiting for part 2,3,4... i'll be focusing on my books right now... haha... sigh... cant wait too read the next parts... esspecially when its about yullie and me... wish it would happen for real though... haha... too bad it never will... :lol

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 20:38

skachild wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:
yeah.. study is more important lol... bck when i was in high school... i hardly watch tv :cry: :cry:
coz my parent is quit hard on me :-( :-(

only can watch tv at night around 6-8pm(thats when the time i watch hk & tw drama) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
no private cabel channel at that time 4 me & my internet connection speed was slow around 3-4kb(u pay for what u use)
only use for mlrc or check my email(1 day 2 hour only for internet...!!!! :scratch: :scratch:)

but know :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i can watch tv when ever i want... even i subscribe for private cabel channel(astro) under my name... :-) :-)
subscribe high speed broadband (around 125-145 kb/ps) & download all the latest drama i want:cheers: :cheers:
so for those u out there.. feel free to watch all the drama u like(especially goong :P :P )
but don forget to study k :salut: :salut: :mrgreen:
huangziwei u got an exam 2moro.. haha go study!! :mrgreen: :cheers: :lol :P Studies is more important than watching Goong :thumright:

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 20:41

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah you're even here at the goong thread to remind me!!! :P
i thought that if i would watch goong ep 17 (since the sub is out for ep17) i'd be studying very very hard....
:roll well... see what the result is... see how many posts i have posted earlier today... haha... not only goong gets me addicted... even the threads do... haha...

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Mar 21st, '06, 21:45

huangziwei wrote:whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah you're even here at the goong thread to remind me!!! :P
i thought that if i would watch goong ep 17 (since the sub is out for ep17) i'd be studying very very hard....
:roll well... see what the result is... see how many posts i have posted earlier today... haha... not only goong gets me addicted... even the threads do... haha...
Ha...yes...I'm supposed to be finishing my resume...like that's going to happen when I'm really close to finishing downloading episode 17. Heh... :D

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 21st, '06, 23:03

Is it just me or does any one else thing that the Queen (Shin's mother) is hott? :lol

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 21st, '06, 23:09

siggiepop wrote:Is it just me or does any one else thing that the Queen (Shin's mother) is hott? :lol
don think so... but i think yul mother is kindda hot :wub: :wub:
:mrgreen:

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 21st, '06, 23:15

skachild wrote:
siggiepop wrote:Is it just me or does any one else thing that the Queen (Shin's mother) is hott? :lol
Oh not at all~! Too ugly, too .... bleh. Shin's mom is so much hotter~! She even has prettier eyes than Yul's mother. I guess that helps the characters too.

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Mar 21st, '06, 23:21

siggiepop wrote:
skachild wrote:
Oh not at all~! Too ugly, too .... bleh. Shin's mom is so much hotter~! She even has prettier eyes than Yul's mother. I guess that helps the characters too.
LOL :lol I like the grandmother :-)

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 21st, '06, 23:22

Shin's mom is waaay prettier. She looks good in both her palace and modern clothes.
And I agree with her having prettier eyes. :D

ahnchan

Post by ahnchan » Mar 21st, '06, 23:25

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yoon Eun Hye IS FROM BABY VOX! NO WONDER SHE LOOKS SO FREAKIN' FIMILIAR! HAHAHAHAHA~

kiSs_02

Post by kiSs_02 » Mar 21st, '06, 23:31

lol omg i thought that that was really what was going to happen in season 2.. wow what a GREAT story.. but i can't imagine yul as evillll

akai_14

Post by akai_14 » Mar 21st, '06, 23:33

umm hi does anyone know what the website is to watch the previews forom mbc?

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 21st, '06, 23:42

ahnchan wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yoon Eun Hye IS FROM BABY VOX! NO WONDER SHE LOOKS SO FREAKIN' FIMILIAR! HAHAHAHAHA~
LoL Just now catching that? :8)

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 21st, '06, 23:54

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:47, edited 1 time in total.

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 21st, '06, 23:58

sejabin wrote:Shin's mom is waaay prettier. She looks good in both her palace and modern clothes.
YEs~! Well, I think I only say that cause I'm an Eye-guy. :wub:

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 22nd, '06, 00:00

siggiepop wrote:
sejabin wrote:Shin's mom is waaay prettier. She looks good in both her palace and modern clothes.
YEs~! Well, I think I only say that cause I'm an Eye-guy. :wub:

i think shins mother is really prety
she pretyer than YUL mother they said she was prety
but really she was not :unsure: lol and do you know whose really prety

CG lol ^ _ ^

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Mar 22nd, '06, 00:25

I'll agree with you there ASP!!!

I totally think HR's overrated. Psh. She's not that cute. :glare:

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 00:38

OvertheRainbow wrote:
siggiepop wrote:
skachild wrote: don think so... but i think yul mother is kindda hot :wub: :wub:
LOL :lol I like the grandmother :-)
LOL. Me too! I love the grandmother! She's hilarious and so sweet. She reminds me of my gran.

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 01:15

ohh man ive been tryin to stay away from this thread so that i wouldnt read the spoilers here or something.. but obviously its not working... i really need to watch eps 17-20 (again) in their entirety, even if 18-20 dont have subs... actually ive been in such a daze and craze on soo many things lately that i really dont know what goong ep that im on since ive been watching previews here and there.... but i do know that i need to watch the subs for ep 17.

what part is it again....
where shin vid tapes CG in her sleep?

i think thats the ep i left off on?
this is good, im excited on goong again... but bad that i cant focus on my hw!

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 01:20

TAHgOong wrote:ohh man ive been tryin to stay away from this thread so that i wouldnt read the spoilers here or something.. but obviously its not working... i really need to watch eps 17-20 (again) in their entirety, even if 18-20 dont have subs... actually ive been in such a daze and craze on soo many things lately that i really dont know what goong ep that im on since ive been watching previews here and there.... but i do know that i need to watch the subs for ep 17.

what part is it again....
where shin vid tapes CG in her sleep?

i think thats the ep i left off on?
this is good, im excited on goong again... but bad that i cant focus on my hw!
That's Episode 18! I watched it without subtitles. :D I couldn't help myself.