My Girl (SBS, 2005/6)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
yulseya

Post by yulseya » Mar 8th, '06, 05:46

uniquo wrote:does anyone know if the actress playing " Yoo Rin" has acted in other series and which ones? shes very good at acting.. and she looks soooo adorable..... has she had any surgery done on her face?
a natural beauty! and she's originally from australia. hot!

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 11th, '06, 14:50

Hey guys, anyone has any link to direct download for Ep 14, 15 and 16... my bittorent is KILLING me!! I wanted to watch on weekend and i have been d/ling it since friday... guess wat? i'm only at 8% :cussing:

Anyone uploading or has any link to direct download?? please help me.. i'm really in agony!! :cry:

spicyboy

Post by spicyboy » Mar 11th, '06, 14:54

Juz finished watching. I realised that the ending seems abit rush, same like Kim Sam Soon. Only show ending for YR and GC, never say what happened to JW & SH and Sec. Yoon & that guy.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 11th, '06, 14:56

after seeing a lot of kdramas... I dont really expect much from the endings anymore... they either have something like in My Girl or Sam Soon or they kill off the main characters... its actually quite annoying cuz most kdramas are really good up until the end... I just hope Goong ends well...

royalblood

Post by royalblood » Mar 11th, '06, 15:11

spicyboy wrote:Juz finished watching. I realised that the ending seems abit rush, same like Kim Sam Soon. Only show ending for YR and GC, never say what happened to JW & SH and Sec. Yoon & that guy.
yeah.they kinda left it hanging...but i still liked the drama....it was the best!!!!! :cheers:

bashya!!!! :lol :salut:
Last edited by royalblood on Mar 18th, '06, 09:55, edited 1 time in total.

chitato_80

Post by chitato_80 » Mar 13th, '06, 00:24

yulseya wrote:
uniquo wrote:does anyone know if the actress playing " Yoo Rin" has acted in other series and which ones? shes very good at acting.. and she looks soooo adorable..... has she had any surgery done on her face?
a natural beauty! and she's originally from australia. hot!

She played the bad girl in Sweet 18
and a mellow character in Green Rose..

both characters are so different from Yoo Rin ... she's a good actress :D

snowbelle

Post by snowbelle » Mar 14th, '06, 14:01

Hi! Ermm... sorry i'm new here... I been searching around the d-addicts site but i'm still confused. Other than torrent, where should i go to download My Girl?

cees

Post by cees » Mar 14th, '06, 14:07

if u want 2 dl from my girl use this link........http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

rachel_w3n

Post by rachel_w3n » Mar 14th, '06, 14:28

hiez...i downloaded but it moves very slow leh...any thing to do to speed it up??? thxxx

snowbelle

Post by snowbelle » Mar 14th, '06, 21:08

cees wrote:if u want 2 dl from my girl use this link........http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=
Thanx a lot "cees"... but my server doesn't allow me to download 700++ MB and will block me from going online if i do so... Where else can i go???

boltar

Post by boltar » Mar 17th, '06, 03:48

I finished My Girl two weeks ago. I don't really post much but I felt like expressing my thoughts on the series.

It was the most enjoyable kdrama I've ever watched. I really value my time, so the thought of spending 16+ hours in one week (record time!) on pure entertainment is saying something. At times I was torn between not watching an episode vs watching an episode, because I didn't want to finish so quickly. At work, I'd be looking forward to going home so I can watch more My Girl. Was it an addiction? Probably.

The thing about this series is that it made me happy, not only while I was watching it, but even after I was finished with the series. Yoo Rin's character makes a person happy. I won't try to explain why. She just does. Even after two weeks of finishing the series, memories of Yoo Rin is fresh in my mind, and it is an added bonus. Uh... if that makes any sense.

I had finished "I'm sorry, I love you" few months ago, and that left me pretty depressed. After watching My Girl, I wonder why I should ever watch a sad drama from now on. Watching happy drama leaves with you more positive energy and probably has other good effects as well.

As far as overall rating of the drama, I think MNIKSS tops my list, followed closely by My Girl. Full House 3rd.

Check out this soompi thread:
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php? ... 2&st=12880

It has links to many video files including cast interviews, NGs, MVs, and other variety items. Only bad thing is that it's in clubbox and not subbed.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 17th, '06, 16:29

just finished downloading all the eps... have to watch the last 2 eps right now... :cry:

i really really like the characters yoo rin!! so funny... :P

Steph*

Post by Steph* » Mar 18th, '06, 04:50

PsychoWabbit wrote:Hey guys, anyone has any link to direct download for Ep 14, 15 and 16... my bittorent is KILLING me!! I wanted to watch on weekend and i have been d/ling it since friday... guess wat? i'm only at 8% :cussing:

Anyone uploading or has any link to direct download?? please help me.. i'm really in agony!! :cry:
Go here http://www.idols-unlimited.com/my-girl
There are Megaupload links.
I download one episode like.. in 4 hours? I don't remember.
Um, there's a guide HERE on how to bypass the download limit but I've never used it..
I just wait a couple hours and download again.

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 18th, '06, 05:35

Steph* wrote:
PsychoWabbit wrote:Hey guys, anyone has any link to direct download for Ep 14, 15 and 16... my bittorent is KILLING me!! I wanted to watch on weekend and i have been d/ling it since friday... guess wat? i'm only at 8% :cussing:

Um, there's a guide HERE on how to bypass the download limit but I've never used it..
i also have all the LQ episodes of this series uploaded onto FileFront:

My Girl
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16

these episode will also work w/ the subs you find here...you just need to use a player that allows resyncing of subs while you're watching the video file. bsplayer or GOM player works well.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 18th, '06, 22:56

yaaaaaaay!!! just finished my girl yesterday!!! love the drama... but so depressing the last few eps... not as funny as the beginning.... :-(
my girl and goong are my 2 all time fav korean series!!! :P

lido_viet

Post by lido_viet » Mar 18th, '06, 23:14

i miss this dramma man.. ITS SOOO HILARIOUSSSS...dang!.. I loved Ju Yoo rin's character.. which has now made me a big fan of Lee Da hae. :wub:

ichaBuNni

Post by ichaBuNni » Mar 19th, '06, 05:25

my all-time favorite korean drama =)

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 19th, '06, 10:44

i watch all episodes and realy i wanted that Yoo Ri be with Sea J... :(

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 19th, '06, 15:23

me too!!! i love lee jun ki!!! :wub: too bad she didnt end up with him after all...
my poor lee jun ki :cry:

cees

Post by cees » Mar 19th, '06, 15:38

oh!!!!!!! i really miss this drama ......i want 2 watch it again ...it is 1 of my favorite k-dramas

hisa

Post by hisa » Mar 19th, '06, 15:40

yeah..i miss it too~ I'm waiting to watch it with my friend ^^ I can't wait to watch it over again.
I love jun ki too, but I think the pairing was perfect. They're such a cute couple~

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 19th, '06, 15:45

lol... want to watch it all over again as well... though i just finished my girl 2 days ago :P
true... the pairing was good, but i felt so sad about jun ki.... :cry:
he got heart broken so many times by lee da hae... makes me sad when he gets sad...

rose999

Post by rose999 » Mar 20th, '06, 00:07

Are there My Girl Ng??
3q

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 20th, '06, 00:18

i have the My GIrl NG Good Morning Special uploaded onto FF

My Girl NG - 1 hour long special

if you can't dl from FileFront...i also uploaded the NG clips onto YOUTUBE:
Part 1
Part 2

if you search YOUTUBE for 'My GIrl NG' you'll find more too.

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 20th, '06, 02:39

I love My Girl to bits!!! :w00t: And I love Yoo Rin's character so much :wub: Hmmm maybe the director should make a sequel titled "My Boy" or something :P

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 20th, '06, 19:14

@pinklily: thanks for sharing ^^

@furelise: love her character as well... she's funny :lol

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 20th, '06, 19:17

I'm watching this right now and I LOOOOOVEEE it! I'm gonna be starting on Episode 10.

Seol Gong-Chan sshiii!!!! I love the way she says that.

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 21st, '06, 04:20

sejabin wrote:Seol Gong-Chan sshiii!!!! I love the way she says that.
Does anyone know if the "sshhiiii" has any meaning?

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 21st, '06, 05:02

gahh i cant believe i havent posted here yet!... :P

Soo many things I love about My Girl.... but I'll cut it sorta short... :P

I'm a new kdrama fan, but I'm soo glad I gave this show a chance after pausing on Goong... I guess all the comments I heard and other people's icons and banners that I had been seeing on My Girl really got me interested in what this show was like. One thing led to another and I ended up finishing this show in about a day and a half! :blink

I terribly have a uber crush on LDW (he is like God-sent, GOREGOUS! ) and LDH is just lovely ( Great Actress! )!

sejabin, for me i love the way that Seol Gong-Chan says "Ju Yoo Rin" ... soo cute! :wub: i love his voice (and everything about him on the show haha)... wahh i love LDW! and LDH is hilarious, she cracks me up! :lol

I truly *heart* both of them and this show soo much. :wub:

ThankGod for My Girl, I'm hooked on kdramas for life and the after effects of watching all the My Girl episodes in a row is :w00t: !

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 21st, '06, 05:25

furelise wrote:
I might be wrong but I think it's one of those phrases that you use out of respect like an equivalent of -san in Japanese.

Again, I'm not sure. Someone correct me if they know what it means.

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 21st, '06, 05:28

TAHgOong wrote:gahh i cant believe i havent posted here yet!... :P

Soo many things I love about My Girl.... but I'll cut it sorta short... :P

I'm a new kdrama fan, but I'm soo glad I gave this show a chance after pausing on Goong... I guess all the comments I heard and other people's icons and banners that I had been seeing on My Girl really got me interested in what this show was like. One thing led to another and I ended up finishing this show in about a day and a half! :blink

I terribly have a uber crush on LDW (he is like God-sent, GOREGOUS! ) and LDH is just lovely ( Great Actress! )!

sejabin, for me i love the way that Seol Gong-Chan says "Ju Yoo Rin" ... soo cute! :wub: i love his voice (and everything about him on the show haha)... wahh i love LDW! and LDH is hilarious, she cracks me up! :lol

I truly *heart* both of them and this show soo much. :wub:

ThankGod for My Girl, I'm hooked on kdramas for life and the after effects of watching all the My Girl episodes in a row is :w00t: !
A day and a half! Wow! *is impressed*

I agree. LDW is God-sent and LDH is a fantastic actress! I love both of them.
aww..yeah! The way Gong-Chan says Ju Yoo Rin is cute! Gaahhh! Seol Gong Chan!!! Fictional characters like him make it harder for me to like real guys in the REAL world.

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 21st, '06, 05:40

sejabin,
Such a good point. I know many of us here would love to find someone like our favorite fictional characters. Ju Yoo Rin is one lucky girl, almost getting hit by a car whose driver is just goregous,.. gahh haha i wouldnt mind that happening to me! haha

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 21st, '06, 05:46

TAHgOong wrote:sejabin,
Such a good point. I know many of us here would love to find someone like our favorite fictional characters. Ju Yoo Rin is one lucky girl, almost getting hit by a car whose driver is just goregous,.. gahh haha i wouldnt mind that happening to me! haha
I KNOW! Why can't drama scenarios happen in real life? LoL.

You and I should move to Korea and hunt down LDW!

enkhee

Post by enkhee » Mar 21st, '06, 05:55

this is a great drama and not only becoz LDW is drop dead gorgeous ... but it's kinda hard to get past just that fact.

i finished the whole thing in 16 hours, give or take half an hour for bathroom breaks. clubbox really saves my life ^_^;

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 21st, '06, 06:00

sejabin,
hahah hilarious idea! :lol
its frustrating to know that i can't ever just go to korea like i can go to the philipines. its agonizing to know that i can meet my favorite pinoy-pinay artistas... but to meet my fave kdrama actor and actress seem such like a long long shot!... gah! i still believe in miracles though! hahah!

:wub:
LDW, if you only knew your powers on us ladies!!!
:lol

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 21st, '06, 06:04

hii enkhee,
haha the bathroom breaks.. i remember those, i was like "nooo cant leave my laptop,... but must go the restroom too!" :lol

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 21st, '06, 08:42

sejabin wrote:
furelise wrote:
I might be wrong but I think it's one of those phrases that you use out of respect like an equivalent of -san in Japanese.

you are right...'sshi' is an honorific term in Korean. it depends on context, meaning Mr when you use it to refer to a male, and Miss/Mrs when you use it to refer to female.

hehe...i love how YR calls him that too...it's so cute. and if you notice, GC calls YR...Ju Yoo Rin sshi in the beginning too...but once they start being in 'that sort of relationship' :P ...he starts being all informal w/ her and just calls her Ju Yoo Rin. while YR continues referring to him as Mr. it's so cute the two of them.

and i agree...GC/LDW is an uber babe! :heart: i love this man's side profile...that gorgeous nose! and omo! can he kiss! :wub:

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 21st, '06, 09:02

omg. there must be seriously something up with me tonite, everytime i want to leave d-addicts, theres always a post that i want to reply too asap!...

hii pinklily,
i just had to reply to your post now because obviously we are on my fave subject :mrgreen: both on this thread and his LDW own thread (*of which i have not posted in! bad fan girlself!*)

i soo just had to agree with you about the nose thing! most importantly because LDW nose was one of the big factors on why i loved their kissing scene in your icon...

ive like focused my attention (fullscreened my pc) on his nose (and lips) everytime i watch that kissing scene.. good lord the man is like doing this thing were the tip of his nose is like pressing against the top LDH's nose :w00t: *waaahhh*.. i cant get over that part... ohh and i havent even started on those lips! :P (that deserves its own post!).. i crack myself up on this uber crush for LDW! :lol

:wub: LDW looks good from any view! :lol

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 21st, '06, 09:20

TAHgOong wrote:omg. there must be seriously something up with me tonite, everytime i want to leave d-addicts, theres always a post that i want to reply too asap!...

hii pinklily,
i just had to reply to your post now because obviously we are on my fave subject :mrgreen: both on this thread and his LDW own thread (*of which i have not posted in! bad fan girlself!*)

i soo just had to agree with you about the nose thing! most importantly because LDW nose was one of the big factors on why i loved their kissing scene in your icon...

ive like focused my attention (fullscreened my pc) on his nose (and lips) everytime i watch that kissing scene.. good lord the man is like doing this thing were the tip of his nose is like pressing against the top LDH's nose :w00t: *waaahhh*.. i cant get over that part... ohh and i havent even started on those lips! :P (that deserves its own post!).. i crack myself up on this uber crush for LDW! :lol

:wub: LDW looks good from any view! :lol
:lol wahhh...it's a stange night indeed...haha, i can't seem to leave d-addicts tonight either. haha
omo! yes yes YES! his nose...their KISS! lol...him pressing his nose against hers...to say 'i love you' in between...*melts* :w00t: i dun think i've seen any other K-drama where someone does that...kisses the girl, pauses in between to say 'saranghae' while carassing her nose w/ his, and then immediately go right back to kissing... :w00t: :wub: by far my favorite kissing scene ever! it was just soooo perfect! so romantic and passionate...but not in a sexual type of way. it was like the sweetest moment ever...and that was right around Valentine's day too i think...hehe, how perfect that he was in white and she was in pink :P lol, i couldn't tear myself away from my monitor too.. :lol
okay....nuff bout the kissing though...back to LDW sshi...yes yes YES! this man is just soo...wahhhh...HOT! and he doesn't even try to...his SGC was so cool. i loved how his character started out as this all serious/ business minded person, w/ that dry sense of humor...and then once YR steps into his life...he becomes a total romantic...haha...
calling her to say he misses her...and that KISS! who would've thought?! i was soooo uberly pleasantly surprised...hehe... :heart: ...and once you see his character starts smiling and joking more in the series...that smile...to die for! haha...okay, to much fan-girlness here.. :P
but yes, to cut to the chase...I'M IN LOVE W/ THIS MAN TOO! :w00t: :wub:

edit: haha...i just re-read your post and saw the 'lips' part...omo! i couldn't agree more. wahhh...so kissable! lol, i'm happy he knows how to put them in to good use...he did so well in his kissing scenes w/ LDH. gahhh...i'm so jealous...they had like
3 kisses too...not to mention all the NGs for them... :w00t:
Last edited by pinklily on Mar 21st, '06, 21:01, edited 5 times in total.

SummerDream

Post by SummerDream » Mar 21st, '06, 09:26

pinklily wrote:
Steph* wrote:

i also have all the LQ episodes of this series uploaded onto FileFront:

My Girl
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16

these episode will also work w/ the subs you find here...you just need to use a player that allows resyncing of subs while you're watching the video file. bsplayer or GOM player works well.
Hello
I'm new to here...
Jz wondering how to view the subtitles after downloading?
Thanks a lot for posting this great drama

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 21st, '06, 09:44

you can dl bsplayer: bsplayer.org
bsplayer allows you to resync the subs as you're watching the video file ...so that if the soft subs don't naturally sync w/ the video...you can adjust them yourself.

here's a tutorial i made for bsplayer...lol, nothing extravagant but it should explain pretty clearly how to use bsplayer.

BSplayer tutorial: good luck. ^_^

edited: the pic is working now :thumright:

SummerDream

Post by SummerDream » Mar 21st, '06, 10:08

pinklily wrote:you can dl bsplayer: bsplayer.org
bsplayer allows you to resync the subs as you're watching the video file ...so that if the soft subs don't naturally sync w/ the video...you can adjust them yourself.

here's a tutorial i made for bsplayer...lol, nothing extravagant but it should explain pretty clearly how to use bsplayer.

BSplayer tutorial: good luck. ^_^

edited: the pic is working now :thumright:
Hey, thanks for telling about the bsplayer
Do u mean that this drama doesn't have subtitles?
I edi d/l the bsplayer and the episode, and i can open both...
the problem is the subtitle only..oh...dun really know how...and i'm stupid to understand the tutorial u posted... :cry:

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 21st, '06, 10:15

SummerDream, try right clicking on the episode file, select open w/ bsplayer. then load the subtiles onto bsplayer using the icons i pointed out in my tutorial to load subtiles on. i think you might have to adjust the timing of the subs...hoping it's clear in the tutorial on how to do that.

also, the reason why you can't view the video file may be due to you missing a codec compatible w/ the file types. actually, it is probably that you're missing a codec...download them here : http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Codec ... wnload.htm <--- download the k-lite package full version than install it. if you still can't view the video files...let me know...maybe it's something else and i'll see if i might know. but i think it may be due to you missing a codec. is there any audio?

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 10:18

going off topic

for tech talk go to http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=8

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 21st, '06, 10:21

^haha...thanks for the heads up. sorry about that. good luck SummerDream :thumright: .

this drama is definitely worth it...have fun watching once you're able to dl. <--- i mean view the episodes. bbasya!

SummerDream

Post by SummerDream » Mar 21st, '06, 10:51

pinklily wrote:SummerDream, try right clicking on the episode file, select open w/ bsplayer. then load the subtiles onto bsplayer using the icons i pointed out in my tutorial to load subtiles on. i think you might have to adjust the timing of the subs...hoping it's clear in the tutorial on how to do that.

also, the reason why you can't view the video file may be due to you missing a codec compatible w/ the file types. actually, it is probably that you're missing a codec...download them here : http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Codec ... wnload.htm <--- download the k-lite package full version than install it. if you still can't view the video files...let me know...maybe it's something else and i'll see if i might know. but i think it may be due to you missing a codec. is there any audio?
Hey pinklily,
you r so helpful. I hope i manage to sort it out. If still hv prob here, catch u again..thanks a lot.......... :-)

kodoko

Post by kodoko » Mar 21st, '06, 12:06

sejabin wrote:
furelise wrote:

Ya, you are right,
It is form of adressing like Mister

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 12:17

kodoko wrote: Ya, you are right,
It is form of adressing like Mister
then what about yoo rin sshii?? heard them call yoo rin this way a few times

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 21st, '06, 12:31

^the term changes w/ context. if you say Seol Gong Chan sshi...it means Mr. because SGC is a man...but for Ju Yoo Rin sshi...it means Miss because she's a woman.

hope that clears it up. ^_^

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 12:35

i like to watch the starting for ep 14.. and the whole episod :wub: :mrgreen: :lol :D cant stop smiling.. i just cant take my eyes off on seol gong chan shiii... last but not least.. seol jeong woo was sooo dem romantic when he gave the snowman to yurin :wub:

i like the part when gongchan cyring infront of his granpa when yurin left him too.. :wink: :tv: XD he looks soo cute.. even when he cried ..am so in love :wub:

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 13:17

pinklily wrote:^the term changes w/ context. if you say Seol Gong Chan sshi...it means Mr. because SGC is a man...but for Ju Yoo Rin sshi...it means Miss because she's a woman.

hope that clears it up. ^_^
lol... didnt think about that.. thnx :P

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 21st, '06, 14:13

pinklily wrote:
sejabin wrote:
furelise wrote:

you are right...'sshi' is an honorific term in Korean. it depends on context, meaning Mr when you use it to refer to a male, and Miss/Mrs when you use it to refer to female.

hehe...i love how YR calls him that too...it's so cute. and if you notice, GC calls YR...Ju Yoo Rin sshi in the beginning too...but once they start being in 'that sort of relationship' :P ...he starts being all informal w/ her and just calls her Ju Yoo Rin. while YR continues referring to him as Mr. it's so cute the two of them.

and i agree...GC/LDW is an uber babe! :heart: i love this man's side profile...that gorgeous nose! and omo! can he kiss! :wub:
Thanks for clearing that up ladies :-) I saw part of the NG special too.. and both were so shy after the kissing scene.. LDH was like bursting out laughing during the NG :lol

princeszz

Post by princeszz » Mar 21st, '06, 16:32

furelise wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up ladies :-) I saw part of the NG special too.. and both were so shy after the kissing scene.. LDH was like bursting out laughing during the NG :lol
I want to watch that NG special too!! Where can I download it? Arghhh I'm so totally obsessed with Lee Dong Wook these days. What an improvement from his Loving You days... :wub:

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 18:40

hehe... im more obsessed with lee jun ki.... :P

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 21st, '06, 19:00

princeszz wrote:
furelise wrote:Thanks for clearing that up ladies :-) I saw part of the NG special too.. and both were so shy after the kissing scene.. LDH was like bursting out laughing during the NG :lol
I want to watch that NG special too!! Where can I download it? Arghhh I'm so totally obsessed with Lee Dong Wook these days. What an improvement from his Loving You days... :wub:
found this at youtube.com
hope it help :-) :-)
:mrgreen:

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 19:01

hehehe.. am obsessed with both LJK and LDW

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 19:05

ldw is alright... but ljk is my all time fav... haha... if i were yoo rin, my choice would be quite obvious.. hehe :P

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 19:27

what makes u like LJK more than LDW btw??

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 21st, '06, 19:31

even if i totally love LDW, i do like LJK's character as well. he didnt seem as bad as i thought he would be, he was pretty cute on some parts. i actually would like to watch other movies or shows that LJK has been in.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 19:32

haha dunno actually... i think maybe i think i like ljk's character more than ldw.... he's so sweeeeet....
so sadly that ldh didnt end up with him.. ldw and ldh made a good pairing at the beginnign,but the last 2 eps bored me (their relationship)
so heart breaking when ljk thought that he was going to be the first who would find yoo rin but he didnt... so sad... :cry: :cry: :cry:

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 21st, '06, 19:44

huangziwei,
yeah i did feel sorry for him too. at least hes not a sore loser like some other fictional characters ive seen before. :whistling:

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 19:48

hehehe.. yup..am totally agree.. i fell in luv with LJK when he gave snowman to yurin. (feel like am repeating dis for a thousand times) ldw is more to handsome in cute in this drama while ljk is so sweet and rather being hurt than seeing his love one(yurin) heart broken.. :lol very sad when he said that he hinself was so pathetic... :-( he's actually a cool guy as a second hero..not like ajusshi, the second hero for sassy girl chunhyang :cussing: do whatever it takes to steal chunhyang from jaehae..

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 19:48

TAHgOong wrote:huangziwei,
yeah i did feel sorry for him too. at least hes not a sore loser like some other fictional characters ive seen before. :whistling:
yep true.... i feel sad because he felt sad... :cry: he's defenitely not a loser!!! he's far away from being a loser... he's being someone cg can rely on and a good friend to ldw. cause at least they didnt end up killing each other or whatsoever :lol

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 19:50

huangziwei wrote:
TAHgOong wrote:huangziwei,
yep true.... i feel sad because he felt sad... :cry: he's defenitely not a loser!!! he's far away from being a loser... he's being someone cg can rely on and a good friend to ldw. cause at least they didnt end up killing each other or whatsoever :lol
cg?? whos cg?? yurin aite??

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 21st, '06, 19:56

haha yeah i caught that CG thing too and i was like what?! goong?! haha

ohh ok is that part of the storyline for sassy girl? i should ask my little sis she loves that show. but have never watched it..

*hope no one gets mad that we are going a little offtopic!*

ohh man i felt sorry when:
the snow man broke in half...
but i like how LJK, would laugh out his misery sometimes. or play indoor tennis or whatever.... at least he doesnt forcefully kiss LDH's character.... not like some other kdrama show that i watched before! :whistling:

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 19:58

TAHgOong wrote:haha yeah i caught that CG thing too and i was like what?! goong?! haha

hahaha.. thats why... confirm she's 100% goongs now :lol
Last edited by emykina on Mar 21st, '06, 19:59, edited 1 time in total.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 19:59

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i meant yoorin yeaahh
this is the second time i mistype a name ><
the first time lead i meant shin and cg... instead, i said shin and yul...
which lead to a new scenario by Jeremiah about shin and yul... haha... :P :lol

lol... cant really picture cg and ljk together :crazy: :blink (forgot about cg's real name :lol )

edited
emykina wrote:
TAHgOong wrote:haha yeah i caught that CG thing too and i was like what?! goong?! haha

hahaha.. thats why... confirm she's 100% goongs now :lol
hahhaha... i get too mixed up with goon g l8ly... lol... 100% goongs... haha...

(this is going a bit off topic... lets continue with my girl again shall we, instead of my mistake with cg and yoo rin... hahaha)

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 20:03

huangziwei wrote:whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i meant yoorin yeaahh
this is the second time i mistype a name ><
the first time lead i meant shin and cg... instead, i said shin and yul...
which lead to a new scenario by Jeremiah about shin and yul... haha... :P :lol

lol... cant really picture cg and ljk together :crazy: :blink (forgot about cg's real name :lol )
hahah.. i read about shin n yul too.. hehehe wonder wat will jeremiah think if he notice this.. might as well create to a new scenario too?? :mrgreen:

waaaaaaaaaa.. cg+ljk.. heheh nice~~~ err... u made me thinking..wai not the PD take ljk to act as shin? his cute comic face and his macho style fit crowned prince watt..

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 20:09

maybe we should split the roles...
the casting of my girl moves to goong and the casting of goong moves to my girl....

or mixed up pairings.... cg and ldw/ljk
ldh and jjh/kjh
hahaha....

lol... its like im making a whole new casting for my girl and goong right now XD

haha... lol yeah, maybe he'd make another story again... this time maybe about my girl...? haha with mixed up characters :D

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 21st, '06, 20:09

huangziwei, im with you lets talk My Girl stuff, I havent even replied to pinklilys post yet about LDW... i need to do that but yall have got me sidetrack haha... ill think about goong later. im still basking in LDW's hottness...woowhoo :lol

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 21st, '06, 20:11

I need to avoid this thread for now. I have five more episodes to watch!
Last edited by sejabin on Mar 21st, '06, 20:14, edited 1 time in total.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 20:12

lol.. maybe you'll transfer from my girl to goong later... haha... then i'll be the first one to welcome you by then at the goong thread.. lol....

haha... lee dong wook is not ugly or something... but not someone who i can think of handsome either... though i have to admit his smile is killing!!!!!!!!
but ljk has more charms... hehe :P

ILoveJiroWang

Post by ILoveJiroWang » Mar 21st, '06, 20:12

Aww I agree that LJK is a cutie. At first I thought he looked too effeminate, but he grows on you!! :wub:
I wonder why the casting directors always cast really cute actors to play the supporting roles (Like Kim Jung Hoon as Yul in Goong, hehe he's cute too :wub: ) but then they never get the lead girl! I
guess they are made for the audience. :D

Also, is it just me or does it seem like LDH has a little crush on LJK? From the translations of the NG scenes, they seem to flirt a lot. And at the end of the last episode of My Girl, LDH joked that:
if she were Yoo Rin, she would have picked Jeong Woo (just like a lot of people here, hahah)
Lastly, does anyone know if LJK is going to do another drama? I keep seeing him in MVs doing kendo or something. Does anyone know anything about this??

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 21st, '06, 20:15

sejabin,
see i had that problem too, i didnt go in this thread til i finished the whole show because i was afraid that i was going to read spoilers or something... but yeah hurry hurry and finish my girl!!... and then try watching it again like im doing.. haah

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 20:15

hahaha.. ldw's smiles really make me :wub: :cheers: :w00t: :w00t: killer smile... :mrgreen: he's hot while crying too.. in ep 14.. :w00t: if a man can look hot even when he's crying (includin ljk) meanin det he's really HOT to me :D

haha sejabin just pretend u didnt read anything.. haha can u? :P