Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 20th, '06, 18:56

huangziwei wrote:
Amalthea wrote:i just hope the story won't be like Meteor Garden II (shin has an accident and loses all his memories bout CG)
That would be so laaaaaaame
dont scare me/.... :cry: shin would never forget about cg...... right? :unsure:
but then again, if nothing happens, whats season 2 going to be about?? :roll
OHHHH! Meteor Garden Season II still makes me mad. I cried buckets when I watched it but still...the whole amnesia thing was so LAME.

We don't know what's going to happen in Season 2 yet but maybe the producers are waiting for the manwha to finish before they start filming. That's why we have to wait for another year.

*sigh* I hope it doesn't get annoying like MG II. That would be really disappointing. I want to see more CG/Shin happy, lovey dovey moments like in Episode 16.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 20th, '06, 19:02

didnt watch meteor garden though... dont really like f4 (except for zaizai :P )
really dont wanna see shin getting amnesia and forgets about cg or cg forgets about shin :cry:
anyway... 4 more eps (2 more weeks) and then goong will be finished for season 1!!! thats pretty fast... :cry:

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 20th, '06, 19:03

i hate MG II too.. they promise us season III but.. huhh..

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 19:05

huangziwei wrote:didnt watch meteor garden though... dont really like f4 (except for zaizai :P )
really dont wanna see shin getting amnesia and forgets about cg or cg forgets about shin :cry:
anyway... 4 more eps (2 more weeks) and then goong will be finished for season 1!!! thats pretty fast... :cry:
but im excited at the same time i really want to know the conculsion so BADLY
but im still far lol i stop watching epi 16 wait for the sub but i dont mind it fun watching over and over :D

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 20th, '06, 19:05

lol... someone's gonna watch it then?!
if there's gonna be a season 3, will it be just like returning princess pearl?!?!
i mean, different persons and all... ><
dont think someone's gonna watch it... :unsure: :roll :P
at least i wont :P
maybe mg fans?

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 20th, '06, 19:06

huangziwei wrote:didnt watch meteor garden though... dont really like f4 (except for zaizai :P )
heheh at first, i dont like F4 too.. but after watchin them on MG.. heheh jerry really makes me melt :wub: now i listen to their songs without knowing wat da hell they singing about :mrgreen:

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 19:07

emykina wrote:
heheh at first, i dont like F4 too.. but after watchin them on MG.. heheh jerry really makes me melt :wub: now i listen to their songs without knowing wat da hell they singing about :mrgreen:
please dont go :offtopic:
please and thank you if you want to go talk about MG go to there thread
please and thank you

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 20th, '06, 19:09

huangziwei wrote:lol... someone's gonna watch it then?!
if there's gonna be a season 3, will it be just like returning princess pearl?!?!
i mean, different persons and all... ><
dont think someone's gonna watch it... :unsure: :roll :P
at least i wont :P
maybe mg fans?
nope.. not me. i dun wanna watch mg again. but i can watch season 1 over n over again :lol jerry really sweet :mrgreen:

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 20th, '06, 19:10

lol... sorry :sweat:

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 20th, '06, 19:12

:doh: :sweat: :pray: sorry too..

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 19:17

hahahah I love that smily Angelserentyprincess
dunno why we can never stay on topic lol

baka_ruby

Post by baka_ruby » Mar 20th, '06, 19:18

I don't really want to think of babies. That would be too much if they are going to have affairs. I hope that the ending will be nice. If not, I'd go mad waiting for season 2.
Oh god, this is such an addicting drama. <3 Goonglicious.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 20th, '06, 19:20

CraZyaH wrote:hahahah I love that smily Angelserentyprincess
lol... thats why we have Angelserentyprincess to remind us to stay ON topic :P

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 20th, '06, 19:20

CraZyaH wrote:hahahah I love that smily Angelserentyprincess
lol... thats why we have Angelserentyprincess to remind us to stay ON topic :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 19:24

Can't help myself thinkg about a new Senario, action & comedy:

Chae Gyung got kidnapped by some gangsters (paid by Yul's Mother, Hye Jung Jong mama, to do the job) for a high ransom. The Royal Family got panicked and don't know what to do and Shin was out of the Country on an official visit to a nearby Country. Yul didnot know anything that his mother is behind such bad scheme and offered his help to the Royal Family to find out the round about of Chae Gyung.

Finally, Hwang Hu Mama decided to alert Shin of the situation and get him back as quick as possible because the case was so difficult to handle even by the Imperial Internal Officer. Shin was furious that the bodyguards didnot do their job properly and hired the best agent possible from Japan, known for his "mokkori" by placing an advertising "XYZ" (LOL so you guys remember the code?)

Ryo-chan finally find out where they kept Chae Gyung and alerted Shin. Yul over heard the conversation and went on spot to try to save Chae Gyung. Shin told the King, the Queen and the Great Queen about his research and that he'll head there to smooth everything by himself. But the Imperial family decided that Shin should stay within the palace and let the local police to sort out everything as quick as possible. However, Shin did not appreciate that and use the special techniques he learned from the military course to escape the bodyguards.

He phoned Ryo-chan to meet him up there. When he arrived the round about. He surprisingly find Yul counterespionage the building. To their very surprised, the gangsters was merely armed with knifes. So they both agreed to join forces to free Chae Gyung from the gangsters by themselves. They attacked the gangsters in surprise but Shin got injured badly when trying to free Chae Gyung who was tied up to the chair. Yul saw this, quickly, counter attack and help Shin. Yul's mother arrived on spot and Yul was so surprised to see her there. Then one gangster speak up and he was adamant that it was her mother who schemed all this. They fight continued.

One of the gangster regained consciousness and stabbed Yul. Yul's mother saw this tried to stop the gangster but killed in the process. Shin, even badly injured, gathered up all his energy and slit the gangster's throat. Both successfully free Chae Gyung but were badly injured. When they get out of the building. They saw Ryo-chan arriving late heavily armed with tons of excuses. Ryo-chan helped them to get into the car and rush to the nearest hospital.

Fortunately, Ryo-chan is a good driver and they got saved by the best doctor possible. On his hospital bed, Yul decided that to let go Chae Gyung to Shin since their love was so strong. There he decided to go live abroad and live his life happily. Ryo-chan comes to Shin's hospital room to get his pay, but he didnot know that Shin has find out why Ryo-chan was late. Shin got furious with him. Even after hearing all the curses, Ryo-chan was still playing having "mokkori" on Shin's personal nurse. Shin got terribly furious and give a staggering blow to Ryo-chan (remember what Kaori used to do?) LOL

The End :P

Yeah yeah.. I know I'm crazy.. LOL can't help about my obession for Goong.
Last edited by Xi@h on Mar 20th, '06, 19:26, edited 1 time in total.

baka_ruby

Post by baka_ruby » Mar 20th, '06, 19:26

It would be surprising if there was going to be a new character in the drama. (Instead of Hyo Rin?) And making it more complicated in season 2. Well... Maybe not, but it would be really boring if they keep going on about CG, Shin and Yul. Making a whole new season still about them having affairs...

(Heej, een Nederlander!)[/offtopicrant]

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 19:33

Omg!! Jeremiah!! LOL!! man!! u should really write stories
hahahaha
but wait,what's that whole "mokkori" thing about :blink ??

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 20th, '06, 19:36

@Jeremiahhehe... maybe that would really happen in the last few eps of goong.. haha... who knows :P [/b]

hayatdewi

Post by hayatdewi » Mar 20th, '06, 19:41

Jeremiah your fantasy is well so complicated!! :lol
but at least u thought about it in detailed... :D

know how some dramas/shows have bad sequels? kinda dread season 2...
i would love more of them but i dunno... somehow, not to be off topic but relatin, eg like mg2... i find season 2 abit wayyy off.. u know... kinda lame... but who knows maybe it'll be like Friends? great and long lasting...!! :clap:

Bishie_Queen

I don't think the ending for Goong is going to be good

Post by Bishie_Queen » Mar 20th, '06, 19:41

Hey I'm new to this forum and after reading what you all think season 2 may be about. I just thought I'd let you know it's highly unlikely. Even though my god I would love to See CE and Shin with a baby. I even heard rumors it will be about them being at college.

I personally believe they are going to drag this love triangle for god knows how long. I think it may go into the next season. And I don't know about you guys, as much as love Goong, don't you think they are dragging that part of the story-line a tad? Its just getting on my nerves. If they are following the manga then I think it may end like this:

SPOILER: I hope to god I'm going this right if not then skip over this section

It will either end with a fire and Shin will get blamed for it or it will end with Shin becoming very ill due to the stress he is facing with the accusations and his break-down in marriage.
I really hope it doesn't end this way but I can see the network putting a cliffhanger so they can draw in the viewers again next season. Does anyone else agree? I really like the baby idea or going to college!

baka_ruby

Post by baka_ruby » Mar 20th, '06, 19:42

Sounds great! Gangsters... Hahaha, I can already imagine it. It's not a bad idea, Shin can punch quite hard. Or Shin gangs up with the bad guys and CG and Yul are trying to get him back.

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 19:42

huangziwei wrote:@Jeremiahhehe... maybe that would really happen in the last few eps of goong.. haha... who knows :P
hopefully its not then thats a spoil :unsure:
but it good i love your make up- stories :D

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 19:55

CraZyaH wrote:Omg!! Jeremiah!! LOL!! man!! u should really write stories
hahahaha
ROFL!!! Remember how Ryo Saeba do with sexy women? Well, I meant that he's peeping under Shin's personal nurse's skirt LOL

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 20:00

Jeremiah wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:Omg!! Jeremiah!! LOL!! man!! u should really write stories
hahahaha
ROFL!!! Remember how Ryo Saeba do with sexy women? Well, I meant that he's peeping under Shin's personal nurse's skirt LOL
well I didn't know who Ryo Saeba was until I searched on google,but isn't that an anime character?? lol

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 20:03

Yeah it's an anime character then a movie was made, where Jackie Chan played the role of Ryo Saeba LOL

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 20:05

Jeremiah wrote:Yeah it's an anime character then a movie was made, where Jackie Chan played the role of Ryo Saeba LOL
Jackie Chan as a perv!!!!!? :blink hahaha
would love to see that!!
how old is it? the movie I mean
ummm,lol we're offtopic

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 20:07

Yep we're off topic LOL erm, I guess it's approximately 10 years old.

Edit: 12 years old in fact - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000329/ Search for City Hunter

Let's get back on topic. Sorry guys for spoiling the fun. I can't help my imagination about some funny senarios of Goong :P
Last edited by Xi@h on Mar 20th, '06, 20:12, edited 1 time in total.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 20:11

Jeremiah wrote:Yep we're off topic LOL erm, I guess it's approximately 10 years old.
oh that's really old :blink
hehe
anyway,have u watched eps 17-20 yet? or still waiting for the subs?

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 20:13

Nope LOL I'm waiting patiently. Well to be honest, I'm dying from waiting lol

wodeai

Post by wodeai » Mar 20th, '06, 20:59

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 21:06

ok I'm uploading
please wait :mrgreen:

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Mar 20th, '06, 21:11

Jeremiah wrote:Nope LOL I'm waiting patiently. Well to be honest, I'm dying from waiting lol
Erm...me too. I've started in on My Girl (even though I swore I was going to wait until after Goong finished to watch it)...

Generally speaking, I'm just a sucker for love/hate relationships...and cute boys... :wub:

bebe_lova

Backstage chaekyung pictures~

Post by bebe_lova » Mar 20th, '06, 21:13

Chae kyung back stage
Last edited by bebe_lova on Mar 21st, '06, 03:35, edited 2 times in total.

bebe_lova

Goong's actor and actress's

Post by bebe_lova » Mar 20th, '06, 21:18

Back stage of Goong's Actor and Actress(?)
Attachments
궁궁궁궁궁.JPG
궁궁궁궁궁.JPG (46.39 KiB) Viewed 2956 times

wodeai

Post by wodeai » Mar 20th, '06, 21:57

CraZyaH wrote:
ok I'm uploading
please wait :mrgreen:
are you done
i still wait for you
if you have some obstruction please tell me
Last edited by wodeai on Mar 21st, '06, 00:21, edited 1 time in total.

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 20th, '06, 23:05

PopGilligan,
thats what happened to me too...[off-topic, sorry].. i was on a kdrama craze and after goon ep 16, i couldnt take it anymore and had to find another show to watch while i waited... and i choose my girl (finished it in like a day and a half).. and now i have my girl on the brain 24/7 *points to icon and sig*... im sure youll enjoy the show and hopefully will love LDW too haha.. soo offtopic.. sorry!

wodeai

Post by wodeai » Mar 21st, '06, 00:28

please help me for a while
i try to beg you guys for many times and places
i really need it :cry:
if you guys can dl this mv
http://4zones.org/?d=oi7xrqrze59gpf6il or
http://multiterra.mooload.com/file.php? ... 1142881534

please ul to www.sendover.com for me

whitegirl

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Post by whitegirl » Mar 21st, '06, 00:55

I absolutely love this drama. Although my korean drama viewing is limited..due to being non-korean and living in a family that has probably never even heard of korean dramas..also KBS barely ever airs them it seems like and the schedule is all in korean so I rarely have any idea when to watch them. But from what I've seen, this is definitely my favorite. But I really need to download more episodes. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?? I know I need a chatbox or something but when I tried to download one from another site it wouldn't work and also THE WHOLE THING WAS IN KOREAN!!! AAGHHHHH. Grately appreciated if one of you could tell me how to download any program so I could actually view the dramas posted on this web site. I've only seen about 2 episodes of Goong and they were out of order. I must see more!! Thx.

AngelSerenityPrincess

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 21st, '06, 01:04

whitegirl wrote:I absolutely love this drama. Although my korean drama viewing is limited..due to being non-korean and living in a family that has probably never even heard of korean dramas..also KBS barely ever airs them it seems like and the schedule is all in korean so I rarely have any idea when to watch them. But from what I've seen, this is definitely my favorite. But I really need to download more episodes. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?? I know I need a chatbox or something but when I tried to download one from another site it wouldn't work and also THE WHOLE THING WAS IN KOREAN!!! AAGHHHHH. Grately appreciated if one of you could tell me how to download any program so I could actually view the dramas posted on this web site. I've only seen about 2 episodes of Goong and they were out of order. I must see more!! Thx.
i think i saw you in my outher post in the outher web site right ill just pm you a
and this time ill give you one that you dont need a clubbox

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 01:10

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:
whitegirl wrote:I absolutely love this drama. Although my korean drama viewing is limited..due to being non-korean and living in a family that has probably never even heard of korean dramas..also KBS barely ever airs them it seems like and the schedule is all in korean so I rarely have any idea when to watch them. But from what I've seen, this is definitely my favorite. But I really need to download more episodes. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?? I know I need a chatbox or something but when I tried to download one from another site it wouldn't work and also THE WHOLE THING WAS IN KOREAN!!! AAGHHHHH. Grately appreciated if one of you could tell me how to download any program so I could actually view the dramas posted on this web site. I've only seen about 2 episodes of Goong and they were out of order. I must see more!! Thx.
i think i saw you in my outher post in the outher web site right ill just pm you a
can i have dat too :-)

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 21st, '06, 01:11

emykina wrote:
can i have dat too :-)
sure why not ^- ^

babydoll

Post by babydoll » Mar 21st, '06, 05:55

um...you could go to youtube.com and search for goong video. they have all the episode with sub english too. you just have to look around. many forum are upload the drama since it was so popular! and about the korean language part, you just have to wait for the sub to come out. i think they have to 16 right now. goodluck :thumright:

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 21st, '06, 06:05

i agree with babydoll,... thats how i got goong crazy... youtube does wonders for new kdrama fans. trust me. :thumleft:

hitrunningh

Goong Joo Ji Hoon

Post by hitrunningh » Mar 21st, '06, 06:44

Movieweek (Mar 22, 2006 - Mar 28)
[img]http://www.eclickkorea.com/shop3/data/p ... week_0.jpg[/img]
*Cover Story :
Interview with
Joo Ji Hoon
Sharon Vonne Stone
"Goong" Cartoon comic artist "Park So Hee
"Mang Jong" director Jang Ryul

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 21st, '06, 06:56

hitrunningh,
thanks for posting!

aww Shiny :wub:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 21st, '06, 07:09

hitrunningh!!
you made me drool at work!! :shocked: SHIN SHIN SHIN!! :wub: :wub:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 21st, '06, 07:51

OMG!! :faint: Anyone seen this already?? I found it at soompi..
[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/ ... Goong1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/ ... goong2.jpg[/img]
Next episode??? GOSH!! is CG CRAZY!!! Why is she bringing Yul back to her house??!! :crazy:

cees

Post by cees » Mar 21st, '06, 07:54

PsychoWabbit wrote:OMG!! :faint: Anyone seen this already?? I found it at soompi..
[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/ ... Goong1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/ ... goong2.jpg[/img]
Next episode??? GOSH!! is CG CRAZY!!! Why is she bringing Yul back to her house??!! :crazy:
yes i saw it at soompi...i know what is GC thinking of to do such thing???? :x
i dunno what shin will think of such thing :-(

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 21st, '06, 08:06

I think the PDs are really having fun driving us nuts here!! :cussing:
probably CG is putting up a show just so that Shin will divorce her!! :crazy:

PopGilligan

Re: Goong Joo Ji Hoon

Post by PopGilligan » Mar 21st, '06, 08:13

hitrunningh wrote:[*Cover Story :
Interview with
Joo Ji Hoon
Sharon Vonne Stone
"Goong" Cartoon comic artist "Park So Hee
"Mang Jong" director Jang Ryul
*scampers off to her nearest Asian grocery store*

Must buy... :wub:

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 21st, '06, 08:20

gahh! thats an interesting pic behind those spoilers! wonder whats that all about :whistling: ! yikes! :blink poor shin!

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 21st, '06, 08:32

PsychoWabbit wrote:I think the PDs are really having fun driving us nuts here!! :cussing:
probably CG is putting up a show just so that Shin will divorce her!! :crazy:
what a lousy reason. she should've known better
especially after the whole goong cracked up after she try to announce her will to get a divorce. Now she's inviting Yul to her house?? Arrrgghhh...she's even more stupid than she looks :crazy:

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 21st, '06, 08:35

i swear this has got to be my last post for the night...

but i just wanted to tell those who dont know yet that:

ep 17 subs are done and ready!

check it out! thanks soo much to the subbers!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 09:28

Heard somewhere that CG will divorce Shin to be with Yul :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 21st, '06, 09:33

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:48, edited 1 time in total.

rainbowseason

Post by rainbowseason » Mar 21st, '06, 09:42

goong is a really cool drama.
i hate the japanese people back then
china no more king korea no more king GRR..
oh well history *curse curse*

and what u hoped the cast would be s coolies haha
i know thoese actors XD but i like Kim Jeong Hoon

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 09:47

I hope that Chae Gyung will end up with Shin and not with Yul :cry: :cry:

I'm a Shin Lover, but that doesn't mean I'm a Yul hater, just the fact that both CG & Shin make a balance couple. One's crazy and the other always have his head on his shoulders.

Could be that there'll be a win-win situation for both Shin & Yul lol Polygamy :lol

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 21st, '06, 09:52

Jeremiah wrote:I hope that Chae Gyung will end up with Shin and not with Yul :cry: :cry:

I'm a Shin Lover, but that doesn't mean I'm a Yul hater, just the fact that both CG & Shin make a balance couple. One's crazy and the other always have his head on his shoulders.

Could be that there'll be a win-win situation for both Shin & Yul lol Polygamy :lol
LOL Polygamy!! :lol
BTW, dunno how true.. read in soompi that Yul woouldn't appear in the last 2 episodes :w00t: heheh I hope its true.. it could mean that the whole 2 episodes are on Shin & CG.. :wub: ooo.. yippiep yippie...

k_fan

Post by k_fan » Mar 21st, '06, 09:53

Jeremiah wrote:I hope that Chae Gyung will end up with Shin and not with Yul :cry: :cry:

Haaa?! Shin marrying Chae Gyung and Yul?!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 09:55

OHMY!! LOL both Shin & Yul have Chae Gyung. One woman for two men, that's polygamy lol

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Mar 21st, '06, 09:57

lol, you guys have some crazy ideas... :lol

though that would actually be bigamy... :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 09:58

Yeah right bigamy :) Forgot about that superlative lol

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 21st, '06, 09:58

Jeremiah wrote:OHMY!! LOL both Shin & Yul have Chae Gyung. One woman for two men, that's polygamy lol
I thinks it's called polyandry, one women having two guys. polygamy is for one guy having two women :scratch:
And personally, i am AGAINST that idea.
:whistling:

k_fan

Post by k_fan » Mar 21st, '06, 09:58

Jeremiah wrote:OHMY!! LOL both Shin & Yul have Chae Gyung. One woman for two men, that's polygamy lol
Lol, I know, I was just joshin' ya. :wink: You have to admit though, that would be hilarious. Kekeke.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 10:00

Well, that would be a win to win situation, instead of having one winner and one loser.. what'd you think?

k_fan

Post by k_fan » Mar 21st, '06, 10:02

Jeremiah wrote:Well, that would be a win to win situation, instead of having one winner and one loser.. what'd you think?
I think Yul's a loser anyway. Buahahaha! :mobbed by Yul fans: Eheh, jk jk. He needs to find himself another girl, that's a win-win, lol.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 10:02

non-angelical wrote:
I thinks it's called polyandry, one women having two guys. polygamy is for one guy having two women :scratch:
Yeah it's called polyandry :) You've hit the nail on the head.

Wkikipedia: In social anthropology and sociobiology, polyandry (Greek: poly many, andros man) means a female forming a stable sexual union with more than one male.

The form of polyandry in which two (or more) brothers marry the same woman is known as fraternal polyandry, and it is believed by many anthropologists to be the most frequently encountered form.

k_fan

Post by k_fan » Mar 21st, '06, 10:04

Jeremiah wrote:
non-angelical wrote:
Yeah it's called polyandry :) You've hit the nail on the head.

Wkikipedia: In social anthropology and sociobiology, polyandry (Greek: poly many, andros man) means a female forming a stable sexual union with more than one male.

The form of polyandry in which two (or more) brothers marry the same woman is known as fraternal polyandry, and it is believed by many anthropologists to be the most frequently encountered form.
Frequently encountered? Where's this? :blink

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 10:04

haha... wish i were cg by then :roll :wub: :P

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Mar 21st, '06, 10:05

i'm seriously considering not watching anymore until all subs are out...
the suspense from ep to ep is killing me... XD
and all these wild speculations... :lol *dies*

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 10:05

k_fan wrote:
Jeremiah wrote: Yeah it's called polyandry :) You've hit the nail on the head.

Frequently encountered? Where's this? :blink
Erm dunno, I've quoted it from the Wikipedia lol

Anyway, if it were me, I'll shoot both Yul & Shin and run away with Chae Gyung :wub: :P
Last edited by Xi@h on Mar 21st, '06, 10:07, edited 1 time in total.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 10:06

ironicwave wrote:i'm seriously considering not watching anymore until all subs are out...
the suspense from ep to ep is killing me... XD
and all these wild speculations... :lol *dies*
I agree with you.. LOL

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 21st, '06, 10:07

Jeremiah wrote:Erm dunno, I've quoted it from the Wikipedia lol

Anyway, if it were me, I'll shoot both Yul & Shin and run away with Chae Gyung :wub: :P
ahh you evil :unsure:
is i was CG i would just go with SHIN :wub:

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 21st, '06, 10:07

NOOOO!!!!
don't you dare doing that!!! :O
Leave shin to me, I'mm brainwashed him and then he'll be with me. So you don't have to worry about him and CG anymore. Go. Leave with CG. :P

k_fan

Post by k_fan » Mar 21st, '06, 10:08

ahh you evil :unsure:
is i was CG i would just go with SHIN :wub:
You and like a million others. lol XD