Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
User avatar
PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 176
Joined: Mar 7th, '06, 05:25
Location: GMT+800

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 20th, '06, 08:31

Jeremiah wrote:^ I think that Yul should end up with Hyorin :) They make a perfect couple.
Eewe.. no.. I think it'll be better if Hyorin ends up with the guy that always send her home.. hmm :glare: can't remember his name...
Ooo... 1 and a half day more to GOONG!!! :cheers: :wub:

User avatar
Chidori-Chan
Posts: 160
Joined: Sep 20th, '05, 13:48
Location: europe

Post by Chidori-Chan » Mar 20th, '06, 08:33

Jeremiah wrote:^ I think that Yul should end up with Hyorin :) They make a perfect couple.
Hyorin should end up with the other guy who always by her sides. YUL should be single for everyone! ^^HAHA

Drama wise, I'm supporting YUL than Shin....

can't understand why ppl kept saying Shin actor is a hottie...ahhh... :scratch:
he has a good tall frame but lookwise, not a looker

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 08:35

PsychoWabbit wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:^ I think that Yul should end up with Hyorin :) They make a perfect couple.
Eewe.. no.. I think it'll be better if Hyorin ends up with the guy that always send her home.. hmm :glare: can't remember his name...
Ooo... 1 and a half day more to GOONG!!! :cheers: :wub:
yeah that dude,he really loves her :wub: she should just love him back and we'd all be happy XD
and yeah Yul should stay single :cussing: lol
Image

User avatar
skachild
Posts: 628
Joined: Sep 5th, '05, 12:29
Contact:

Post by skachild » Mar 20th, '06, 08:39

CraZyaH wrote:glasses girl already has Shin's friend lol they'd make a cute couple XD!!!
yeah.. really shock me :O :O
but they definitely make a cute couple hehehe :P :P :P
:mrgreen:
Image :w00t: :cheers:

User avatar
TAHgOong
Posts: 103
Joined: Mar 17th, '06, 00:16
Location: the tx

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 20th, '06, 08:39

hii everyone ....really random here... but i cant sleep... im multitasking on some work and listening to the goong ost... for some reason whenever i listen to the goong ost, i keep imaging yul singing... haha this is weird, and im suppose to like shin more? :whistling: :lol
<3 : MY GIRL, MNIKSS, FULL HOUSE & GOONG
Image

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 08:41

CraZyaH wrote:nooo :(
even tho I started to like Hyorin,I don't think she's good for Yul :(
and that glasses girl already has Shin's friend lol they'd make a cute couple XD!!!
what why did you spoil it i did not know :cry:
TT- TT
Image
Thanks To CraZyaH & Mangosteen For Everything Thank You!!
My Obsession Goong/Princess Hours For Life~

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 08:41

Wooahh, Hyorin might be evil but erm she has a heart too. Her love for Shim might be overwhelming a bit.

Not bad the idea that Hyorin end up with the guy that's always by her side. I think the guy really likes her.

Yul with CG's friends Kang Hyung?? Oh my!! They don't match up. KH is much too pretty for Yul :P Yul might end up with the two other friends of CG but not KH.

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 08:43

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:
what why did you spoil it i did not know :cry:
TT- TT
Omg omg I totally forgot,forget u read that plz :cry: :cry: I'll go hide it now sorry sorry
Image

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 08:43

TAHgOong wrote:hii everyone ....really random here... but i cant sleep... im multitasking on some work and listening to the goong ost... for some reason whenever i listen to the goong ost, i keep imaging yul singing... haha this is weird, and im suppose to like shin more? :whistling: :lol
well its okay you dont really have to like shin
since its your choice and all you can like yul but for me
SHIN ALL THE WAY AND CG hehee :dance:
Image
Thanks To CraZyaH & Mangosteen For Everything Thank You!!
My Obsession Goong/Princess Hours For Life~

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 08:45

CraZyaH wrote:
AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:
what why did you spoil it i did not know :cry:
TT- TT
Omg omg I totally forgot,forget u read that plz :cry: :cry: I'll go hide it now sorry sorry
lol its okay now i know come back!!! lol we need you here to
make this thread alive lol but its true when ever you log out no one post :pale:
and im the only one in this thread no one to talk to so come back ^- ^
Image
Thanks To CraZyaH & Mangosteen For Everything Thank You!!
My Obsession Goong/Princess Hours For Life~

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 08:46

Jeremiah wrote:
Yul with CG's friends Kang Hyung?? Oh my!! They don't match up. KH is much too pretty for Yul :P Yul might end up with the two other friends of CG but not KH.
ehm.. :glare: who's too pretty for Yul???
lol it could be cute if Yul liked one of the 2 silly girls hehehe

skachild wrote:yeah.. really shock me :O :O
but they definitely make a cute couple hehehe :P :P :P
:mrgreen:
o my~ you too skachild,forget I mentioned that part,hid it now :cry: :cry: so sorry I'm such a spoiler lol
Last edited by CraZyaH on Mar 20th, '06, 08:48, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
TAHgOong
Posts: 103
Joined: Mar 17th, '06, 00:16
Location: the tx

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 20th, '06, 08:48

AngelSerenityPrinces,
oh haha no its not like that, i guess its because today i kept on seeing yul's name a lot more on the threads ive been visiting, so i guess hes on my mind. but no i really do like shin, thats were my vote went in the poll... and of course i still want cg and shin to end up together. thats the way it should be! haha *happy endings please!*

also i think,.. well yeah im jealous of that girl who got sung to by yul... some clip i saw on youtube.
<3 : MY GIRL, MNIKSS, FULL HOUSE & GOONG
Image

User avatar
TAHgOong
Posts: 103
Joined: Mar 17th, '06, 00:16
Location: the tx

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 20th, '06, 08:50

CraZyaH,
i always find it funny when cg's other two friends (non glasses girls) throw themselves at yul.... yul has that awkward-trying to be nice look for them. its cute. haha
<3 : MY GIRL, MNIKSS, FULL HOUSE & GOONG
Image

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 08:50

TAHgOong wrote:AngelSerenityPrinces,
oh haha no its not like that, i guess its because today i kept on seeing yul's name a lot more on the threads ive been visiting, so i guess hes on my mind. but no i really do like shin, thats were my vote went in the poll... and of course i still want cg and shin to end up together. thats the way it should be! haha *happy endings please!*

also i think,.. well yeah im jealous of that girl who got sung to by yul... some clip i saw on youtube.
you should have watched the whole video :( he didn't just sing to a girl,he did lots of other stuff for fan girls :cry: :cry: you can find the video @ onlyhoon.com
made me soooo jealous :cussing: :cry: :cry: but it was also a funny vid hehe
Image

User avatar
TAHgOong
Posts: 103
Joined: Mar 17th, '06, 00:16
Location: the tx

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 20th, '06, 08:54

CraZyaH,
aaahhh seriously? ill have to check out that link later, i dont think i can handle being more jealous of the kdrama fans who actually reside in korea and are able to meet our crushes.... i still have the footages of LDW singing to his fans too at his bday fan gathering thing... aaahh if i could swim across the ocean!... i mean fly, yeah. haha
<3 : MY GIRL, MNIKSS, FULL HOUSE & GOONG
Image

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 08:58

i just notice that CG is really a singer in a group called BabyVox
and shin is a singer as well and yul wow its a drama that the main charaters are
singers lol :D
Image
Thanks To CraZyaH & Mangosteen For Everything Thank You!!
My Obsession Goong/Princess Hours For Life~

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 08:58

TAHgOong wrote:CraZyaH,
aaahhh seriously? ill have to check out that link later, i dont think i can handle being more jealous of the kdrama fans who actually reside in korea and are able to meet our crushes.... i still have the footages of LDW singing to his fans too at his bday fan gathering thing... aaahh if i could swim across the ocean!... i mean fly, yeah. haha
:offtopic: oh :blink I wanna see that clip! is it on Youtube too??
AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:i just notice that CG is really a singer in a group called BabyVox
and shin is a singer as well and yul wow its a drama that the main charaters are
singers lol :D
Shin a singer?? he's always been a model,never heard he was a singer,but yeah both Yul and CG are singers...well CG doesn't sing anymore..hehe she wasnt that good anyway :whistling:
Image

User avatar
TAHgOong
Posts: 103
Joined: Mar 17th, '06, 00:16
Location: the tx

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 20th, '06, 09:05

CraZyaH, sorry ill put my offtopic comment in a spoiler:
ldw fan meeting links



<3 : MY GIRL, MNIKSS, FULL HOUSE & GOONG
Image

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 09:06

CraZyaH wrote:
TAHgOong wrote:CraZyaH,
aaahhh seriously? ill have to check out that link later, i dont think i can handle being more jealous of the kdrama fans who actually reside in korea and are able to meet our crushes.... i still have the footages of LDW singing to his fans too at his bday fan gathering thing... aaahh if i could swim across the ocean!... i mean fly, yeah. haha
:offtopic: oh :blink I wanna see that clip! is it on Youtube too??
AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:i just notice that CG is really a singer in a group called BabyVox
and shin is a singer as well and yul wow its a drama that the main charaters are
singers lol :D
Shin a singer?? he's always been a model,never heard he was a singer,but yeah both Yul and CG are singers...well CG doesn't sing anymore..hehe she wasnt that good anyway :whistling:
yes Shin is a singer i just read his profile in google he was in a band and
his a model an a actor i love SHIN so much i want to hug him... but that would never happen :cry: yes CG was just an extra like a backup singer in babyvox but i still love her ^- ^
Last edited by AngelSerenityPrincess on Mar 20th, '06, 09:08, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Thanks To CraZyaH & Mangosteen For Everything Thank You!!
My Obsession Goong/Princess Hours For Life~

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 09:08

TAHgOong wrote:CraZyaH, sorry ill put my offtopic comment in a spoiler:
ldw fan meeting links



oh! sorry when I put that smily I didn't notice it had an angry face lol I'm always off topic,so thought I'd use that once hehe

well thanks for the links XD! will watch them once I'm back home! :wub:
Image

User avatar
Chidori-Chan
Posts: 160
Joined: Sep 20th, '05, 13:48
Location: europe

Post by Chidori-Chan » Mar 20th, '06, 09:09

anyone any ideas on the manga ... how long will it go?? and it would be nice if anyone can gives me a link to dl it?? ^^

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 09:10

Chidori-Chan wrote:anyone any ideas on the manga ... how long will it go?? and it would be nice if anyone can gives me a link to dl it?? ^^
go to the frist page of this thread and i think some one post a link to read the manga
for free ^- ^

oppse i just check again i think it was one of the the frist pages of this
thread that shows a link to read the manga free with out download ill try to
look for it but its going to be hard to serach for it > <

EDIT TODAY AGAIN

Ta DA
me found it ^- ^
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=881

clickie the linkie and your distination to download the manga is there ^- ^
FIGHTING
Image
Thanks To CraZyaH & Mangosteen For Everything Thank You!!
My Obsession Goong/Princess Hours For Life~

k_fan
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 21st, '06, 10:45
Location: Washington

Post by k_fan » Mar 20th, '06, 09:29

Chidori-Chan wrote:anyone any ideas on the manga ... how long will it go?? and it would be nice if anyone can gives me a link to dl it?? ^^
Edit: Oops, I just saw angelserenityprincess' post. Yeah, you can dl at Soompi, that's convenient, or you can download at Manga Tea House. It's currently eleven volumes long, translated through volume 9 ch. 5. Status is ongoing so I'm not sure of the total volumes, sorry. I know the manhwa's probably going to veer away from the drama's storyline a little since the manhwa's still going strong. In fact, it already has, lol.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 09:42

:w000t:

I was think about a senario where Yul's mother engage a snipper to shot down Shin and Chae Gyung and due to a mistake, the snipper takes Yul for shin and Hyorin for Chae Gyung. Both Yul and Hyorin got shot down and killed on the spot. That leaves Shin & Chae Gyung together for the rest of their lives :P Yul's mother go insane because she's the cause of the death of her son and is placed in a psychiatric hospital :cheers:

Bleh.. I'm watching too much of western movie these days :crazy:

k_fan
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 21st, '06, 10:45
Location: Washington

Post by k_fan » Mar 20th, '06, 09:55

Jeremiah wrote::w000t:

I was think about a senario where Yul's mother engage a snipper to shot down Shin and Chae Gyung and due to a mistake, the snipper takes Yul for shin and Hyorin for Chae Gyung. Both Yul and Hyorin got shot down and killed on the spot. That leaves Shin & Chae Gyung together for the rest of their lives :P Yul's mother go insane because she's the cause of the death of her son and is placed in a psychiatric hospital :cheers:

Bleh.. I'm watching too much of western movie these days :crazy:
Lol, what movies have you been watching, jeremiah?! XD Yes, that would make a neat ending, no loose ends, kekeke. Y'know what I'd like to see? Hyorin finding interest in another man-- or at least ballet... For a girl who confesses to dream of being a ballerina you would think she would practice more and stalk less. ¬.¬ Then I'd like to see a continuation where the main character is Yul and see where his life takes him. I'm sure that'd be interesting, no? ^.~
Last edited by k_fan on Mar 20th, '06, 10:14, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 09:56

Jeremiah wrote::w000t:

I was think about a senario where Yul's mother engage a snipper to shot down Shin and Chae Gyung and due to a mistake, the snipper takes Yul for shin and Hyorin for Chae Gyung. Both Yul and Hyorin got shot down and killed on the spot. That leaves Shin & Chae Gyung together for the rest of their lives :P Yul's mother go insane because she's the cause of the death of her son and is placed in a psychiatric hospital :cheers:

Bleh.. I'm watching too much of western movie these days :crazy:
is this part of it lol
how sad :crazy: and tragic
if fans of yul come they would be like what it should be shin or
something lol but this is tragic lol your funnie Jeremiah
Image
Thanks To CraZyaH & Mangosteen For Everything Thank You!!
My Obsession Goong/Princess Hours For Life~

User avatar
PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 176
Joined: Mar 7th, '06, 05:25
Location: GMT+800

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 20th, '06, 09:58

Jeremiah wrote::w000t:

I was think about a senario where Yul's mother engage a snipper to shot down Shin and Chae Gyung and due to a mistake, the snipper takes Yul for shin and Hyorin for Chae Gyung. Both Yul and Hyorin got shot down and killed on the spot. That leaves Shin & Chae Gyung together for the rest of their lives :P Yul's mother go insane because she's the cause of the death of her son and is placed in a psychiatric hospital :cheers:

Bleh.. I'm watching too much of western movie these days :crazy:
AHAHA.. *rolling on the floor* Are you too bored while waiting for the next epi of Goong or what?? LOL
You're really farny!! :lol Cannot imagine if this would be the ending!! I'm sure CraZyaH would really go crazy if this is it!! HAHA

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 10:03

Jeremiah wrote::w000t:

I was think about a senario where Yul's mother engage a snipper to shot down Shin and Chae Gyung and due to a mistake, the snipper takes Yul for shin and Hyorin for Chae Gyung. Both Yul and Hyorin got shot down and killed on the spot. That leaves Shin & Chae Gyung together for the rest of their lives :P Yul's mother go insane because she's the cause of the death of her son and is placed in a psychiatric hospital :cheers:

Bleh.. I'm watching too much of western movie these days :crazy:
OMG!!! :blink :blink
:cry: :cry: why do you guys want to kill Yul :cry: :cry: Kill his mother I don't care,just leave Yul alone :cry: :cry: or even better,why not kill Shin's father instead,I hate him :glare:
but seriously lol that thing would only happen in a Mexican Telenovela lol
Image

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 10:06

Ok how about that one:

Shin got ill and was taken to the hospital to only discovered that he only have one month to live his life fully. He quits his position of Crown Prince and left the palace and Chae Gyung behind to fully live up his dream. Yul becomes the Crown Prince and asked Chae Gyung to marry him, but somehow Chae Gyung still feel something for her husband and left the palace to look for the dying Shin. She later found Shin in a hospital bed and the latter ask her to let him go and that she must live her life and start anew since he only have a few hours to live.

Yul successfully become the King and he didnot forget about Chae Gyung. He decides that he should make her his wife and the Queen. Hyorin, finds out about Shin and commit suicide.

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 10:09

Jeremiah wrote:Ok how about that one:

Shin got ill and was taken to the hospital to only discovered that he only have one month to live his life fully. He quits his position of Crown Prince and left the palace and Chae Gyung behind to fully live up his dream. Yul becomes the Crown Prince and asked Chae Gyung to marry him, but somehow Chae Gyung still feel something for her husband and left the palace to look for the dying Shin. She later found Shin in a hospital bed and the latter ask her to let him go and that she must live her life and start anew since he only have a few hours to live.

Yul successfully become the King and he didnot forget about Chae Gyung. He decides that he should make her his wife and the Queen. Hyorin, finds out about Shin and commit suicide.
now that's more like it XD hehee
I love that XD
but I guessHyorin hmmm if u're ok with not-very-major-spoilers lol
the producers already said that the last episode with Hyorin would be 20,and she's already said she's leaving in episode 20,so she won't be in any of the later episodes,hmm just not sure if she's going to be in the 2nd season or not
so don't think the last part would be possible,but I do love the rest heheh,sorry Shin fans
Last edited by CraZyaH on Mar 20th, '06, 10:10, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 10:09

Jeremiah wrote:Ok how about that one:

Shin got ill and was taken to the hospital to only discovered that he only have one month to live his life fully. He quits his position of Crown Prince and left the palace and Chae Gyung behind to fully live up his dream. Yul becomes the Crown Prince and asked Chae Gyung to marry him, but somehow Chae Gyung still feel something for her husband and left the palace to look for the dying Shin. She later found Shin in a hospital bed and the latter ask her to let him go and that she must live her life and start anew since he only have a few hours to live.

Yul successfully become the King and he didnot forget about Chae Gyung. He decides that he should make her his wife and the Queen. Hyorin, finds out about Shin and commit suicide.
OMG why SHIN i love him why most he die :cry:
just let hyorin die T- T but not SHIN
Image
Thanks To CraZyaH & Mangosteen For Everything Thank You!!
My Obsession Goong/Princess Hours For Life~

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 10:12

I guess I have to work out my imagination to make everyone happy LOL

User avatar
skachild
Posts: 628
Joined: Sep 5th, '05, 12:29
Contact:

Post by skachild » Mar 20th, '06, 10:12

PsychoWabbit wrote:
Jeremiah wrote::w000t:

I was think about a senario where Yul's mother engage a snipper to shot down Shin and Chae Gyung and due to a mistake, the snipper takes Yul for shin and Hyorin for Chae Gyung. Both Yul and Hyorin got shot down and killed on the spot. That leaves Shin & Chae Gyung together for the rest of their lives :P Yul's mother go insane because she's the cause of the death of her son and is placed in a psychiatric hospital :cheers:

Bleh.. I'm watching too much of western movie these days :crazy:
AHAHA.. *rolling on the floor* Are you too bored while waiting for the next epi of Goong or what?? LOL
You're really farny!! :lol Cannot imagine if this would be the ending!! I'm sure CraZyaH would really go crazy if this is it!! HAHA
haha.. never think of such an ending... :lol :lol
but i don think Shin & Cg will live happily after all.. the sniper surpose to kill them but instead the sniper kill Yul & Hyorin... so Shin & CG probaly will been haunted for the rest of their life... what an tragic ending. :cry: :cry:
Image :w00t: :cheers:

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 10:15

why dont you just say that Shin And CG dies because of the sniper there
everyone is happy Hyorin dont get Shin And Yul Does not Get CG

But Shin and CG Dies together holding each outher and dieing in love :cry:
there i think every one is happy :thumright:

like romeo and juleit
Last edited by AngelSerenityPrincess on Mar 20th, '06, 10:17, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Thanks To CraZyaH & Mangosteen For Everything Thank You!!
My Obsession Goong/Princess Hours For Life~

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 10:16

How about this for an ending:
Shin and Chaegeong finally realise how each one feels about the other and live happily ever after, as for Yul,he'll find out that he is Shin's brother (that's not a spoiler since nobody mentioned that in the drama so don't kill me lol)
aaaaanyway,he'll feel so bad that he'd want to leave his mom and travel somewhere sooooooo far from korea,so he'd decide to come here XD um,and I think u could guess the rest of the story :wub: :wub:
Image

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 10:17

Still Yul lovers won't be happy with this ending LOL

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 10:20

i still think if CG and Shin Just Dies together
everyone well see how much they love each outher
Image
Thanks To CraZyaH & Mangosteen For Everything Thank You!!
My Obsession Goong/Princess Hours For Life~

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 10:20

How about an earthquake strikes Korea and the palace got destroyed and everybody got killed. So no palace, no King, no Crown Prince, no Chae Gyung, No Yul, etc. The end of the monarchy :P
Last edited by Xi@h on Mar 20th, '06, 10:24, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
skachild
Posts: 628
Joined: Sep 5th, '05, 12:29
Contact:

Post by skachild » Mar 20th, '06, 10:20

Jeremiah wrote:Ok how about that one:
Shin got ill and was taken to the hospital to only discovered that he only have one month to live his life fully. He quits his position of Crown Prince and left the palace and Chae Gyung behind to fully live up his dream. Yul becomes the Crown Prince and asked Chae Gyung to marry him, but somehow Chae Gyung still feel something for her husband and left the palace to look for the dying Shin. She later found Shin in a hospital bed and the latter ask her to let him go and that she must live her life and start anew since he only have a few hours to live.
Yul successfully become the King and he didnot forget about Chae Gyung. He decides that he should make her his wife and the Queen. Hyorin, finds out about Shin and commit suicide.
like this one.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :w00t:
but the suicide part :wink: :wink: well........ :sweat: :sweat:
Jeremiah wrote:How about an earthquake strikes Korea and the palace got destroyed and everybody got killed. So mo palace, no King, no Crown Prince, no Chae Gyung, No Yul, etc. The end of the monarchy :P
COOL.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
haha.... :P :P
Last edited by skachild on Mar 20th, '06, 10:22, edited 1 time in total.
Image :w00t: :cheers:

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 10:21

thats sad what an evil
unfortunate event an earthquake wow
lol
Image
Thanks To CraZyaH & Mangosteen For Everything Thank You!!
My Obsession Goong/Princess Hours For Life~

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 10:24

Jeremiah wrote:How about an earthquake strikes Korea and the palace got destroyed and everybody got killed. So mo palace, no King, no Crown Prince, no Chae Gyung, No Yul, etc. The end of the monarchy :P
well from the first episode,I sort of guessed that the last episode would be CG talking about how great it would be if all that happened,since in the first episode she started the episode saying "let's imagine korea with a king and a prince charming" so I guess the ending would llike the end of her imagination... :unsure:
Image

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 10:29

i think ill just post some yul pictures for you fans of yul
BUT IM STILL A FAN OF SHIN i just want to see fans go crazy ^- ^

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 10:33

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:i think ill just post some yul pictures for you fans of yul
BUT IM STILL A FAN OF SHIN i just want to see fans go crazy ^- ^
XD XD
:wub: YAy,,hmm but I think u'd better post them in Kim Jung Hoon's thread.. :thumright:
Image

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 10:33

Image
Thanks To CraZyaH & Mangosteen For Everything Thank You!!
My Obsession Goong/Princess Hours For Life~

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 10:35

CraZyaH wrote:
AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:i think ill just post some yul pictures for you fans of yul
BUT IM STILL A FAN OF SHIN i just want to see fans go crazy ^- ^
XD XD
:wub: YAy,,hmm but I think u'd better post them in Kim Jung Hoon's thread.. :thumright:
oopse sorry i did not know we have a thread that with his name :doh:
sorry :unsure: but i posted here sorry enjoy :unsure:
Image
Thanks To CraZyaH & Mangosteen For Everything Thank You!!
My Obsession Goong/Princess Hours For Life~

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 10:36

That would be nice:

Shin discovered that he's the fruit of his dad extra marital affair with Hwi Sung Mama.

Yul is in fact the son of a Choi Sang Goo who had an affair with the late Crown Prince.

LOL I guess that I'll have the fans at my back for ruining the good image of their idols. That's pure speculations. This is all fake.

Or

A melodrama ending:

A disease strike Chae Gyung. Both Shin & Yul will show their deepest feeling towards her and always do their best to save her but to find that the disease has been newly discovered and incurable. Chae Gyung died and left both cousins alone with sorrows and pain but will eventually get healed with time.

No winner this time. No favors and both lose in the love battle.

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 10:43

Jeremiah wrote:That would be nice:

Shin discovered that he's the fruit of his dad extra marital affair with Hwi Sung Mama.

Yul is in fact the son of a Choi Sang Goo who had an affair with the late Crown Prince.

LOL I guess that I'll have the fans at my back for ruining the good image of their idols. That's pure speculations. This is all fake.
o my~ lol I love your imagination!!
that'd make the korean dramas just like telenovelas...lol
yeah and then let them have like 1000000 episodes XD
AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:
oopse sorry i did not know we have a thread that with his name :doh:
sorry :unsure: but i posted here sorry enjoy :unsure:
it's alright XD love the pix
ahhh KJH :wub: :wub: :wub: so cute XD!
Image

User avatar
PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 176
Joined: Mar 7th, '06, 05:25
Location: GMT+800

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 20th, '06, 10:46

GOSH!! *Banging head on wall*
You people really can imagine... please please!! no dramatic ending please!! My heart can't take it!! Have you guys seen A love to Kill?? Lets Go to School Sang Doo? :crazy: No dying scene for ending please!! I'll get a heartattck!!
But.. i would still think it wouldn't have any of those ending cos we still have Goong season 2 WAHAHA!! Sorry guys! I know all of you enjoyed killing all th cast! :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 10:48

We're in fact talking about the end of Season 2. We're speculating a bit.

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 10:49

Jeremiah wrote: Or
A melodrama ending:

A disease strike Chae Gyung. Both Shin & Yul will show their deepest feeling towards her and always do their best to save her but to find that the disease has been newly discovered and incurable. Chae Gyung died and left both cousins alone with sorrows and pain but will eventually get healed with time.

No winner this time. No favors and both lose in the love battle.
no that would totally ruin the drama... hmm if one would sacrifice for her that'd be ok,I don't mind if it was Yul who does,as long as he doesn't end up with anybody :unsure:
PsychoWabbit wrote:GOSH!! *Banging head on wall*
You people really can imagine... please please!! no dramatic ending please!! My heart can't take it!! Have you guys seen A love to Kill?? Lets Go to School Sang Doo? :crazy: No dying scene for ending please!! I'll get a heartattck!!
But.. i would still think it wouldn't have any of those ending cos we still have Goong season 2 WAHAHA!! Sorry guys! I know all of you enjoyed killing all th cast! :P
wow! now that was an "indirect" spoiler for those 2 dramas :unsure: just hope none of the people who come here were planning on watching those 2 lol
Last edited by CraZyaH on Mar 20th, '06, 10:55, edited 2 times in total.
Image

User avatar
PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 176
Joined: Mar 7th, '06, 05:25
Location: GMT+800

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 20th, '06, 10:54

Jeremiah wrote:We're in fact talking about the end of Season 2. We're speculating a bit.
WOW!! Season 2 already! Oh Well .. Sorry.. didnt know that hehe :scratch:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 10:58

We might make the story more complicated and funny:

Chae Gyung was purposely druged and unconciously have an affair with Yul on the night when Shin's on an official visit at a friendly Country. When Shin comes back the day after, he was so happy to see his beloved Chae Gyung and decides that they have to catch up with a romantic dinner.

Later Chae Gyung finds out that she's pregnant and got shocked. She never thought to get pregnant so young and decide to abort the child. Shin finds out and prevent Chae Gyung from aborting. Nine month later, the babies was born and surprise...!!! The babies are fake twin and guess what?

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 11:00

Jeremiah wrote:We might make the story more complicated and funny:

Chae Gyung was purposely druged and unconciously have an affair with Yul on the night when Shin's on an official visit at a friendly Country. When Shin comes back the day after, he was so happy to see his beloved Chae Gyung and decides that they have to catch up with a romantic dinner.

Later Chae Gyung finds out that she's pregnant and got shocked. She never thought to get pregnant so young and decide to abort the child. Shin finds out and prevent Chae Gyung from aborting. Nine month later, the babies was born and surprise...!!! The babies are fake twin and guess what?
1 is Shin's baby and the other is Yul's? LOL reminds me of that Lady who had 2 babies from 2 different fathers,n one of them was black! I never thought it was possible until I saw the pictures lol
Image

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 11:01

CraZyaH LOL you've hit the nail on the head!!

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 11:04

ahaha well wish I still had that article so I could scan it but it was like 3 or 4 years ago :whistling: lol what the hell was that woman thinking anyway lol

we're ruining the whole story lol
Image

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 11:21

LOL alright, let's stop the speculation here. But that's fun speculating about the end haha. But still Goong will remain one of the best drama so far until a new one pops out.

k_fan
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 21st, '06, 10:45
Location: Washington

Post by k_fan » Mar 20th, '06, 11:27

Lmao! That last scenario was the best! You guys are great, lol. We should start a thread imagining the episodes for season 2. I bet you y'all would come up with some crazy stuff. XD

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 11:33

Jeremiah wrote:LOL alright, let's stop the speculation here. But that's fun speculating about the end haha. But still Goong will remain one of the best drama so far until a new one pops out.

to me thats NEVER this is the only drama for me (Runs and steals all
the computers and Dvd and the actors in goong and about goong all mine lol)
:cheers:
Image
Thanks To CraZyaH & Mangosteen For Everything Thank You!!
My Obsession Goong/Princess Hours For Life~

User avatar
cees
Posts: 437
Joined: Oct 29th, '05, 16:19
Location: UAE

Post by cees » Mar 20th, '06, 11:40

Jeremiah wrote:We might make the story more complicated and funny:

Chae Gyung was purposely druged and unconciously have an affair with Yul on the night when Shin's on an official visit at a friendly Country. When Shin comes back the day after, he was so happy to see his beloved Chae Gyung and decides that they have to catch up with a romantic dinner.

Later Chae Gyung finds out that she's pregnant and got shocked. She never thought to get pregnant so young and decide to abort the child. Shin finds out and prevent Chae Gyung from aborting. Nine month later, the babies was born and surprise...!!! The babies are fake twin and guess what?

that would be cool....i can imagine how the babies would look like :w00t:
ImageImage

hayatdewi
Posts: 11
Joined: Mar 7th, '06, 17:05
Location: Singapore

Post by hayatdewi » Mar 20th, '06, 11:50

it would be great if the babies were twins!! both boys or 1 boy, 1 girl!!
but for sure, i would want babies in next season.. :cheers:

maybe it'll be about a the life of them as young parents?? but pls no changin of cast!!
miniature chae gyung & shin!! oooo!!!
den whr do we put Yul!! i'm sure they'll bring another girl into the story!! he's not gonna be single for long... :cry:

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 11:53

hayatdewi wrote:it would be great if the babies were twins!! both boys or 1 boy, 1 girl!!
but for sure, i would want babies in next season.. :cheers:

maybe it'll be about a the life of them as young parents?? but pls no changin of cast!!
miniature chae gyung & shin!! oooo!!!
den whr do we put Yul!! i'm sure they'll bring another girl into the story!! he's not gonna be single for long... :cry:
no no nooooo They should keep him single,I like that better :unsure:
Image

hayatdewi
Posts: 11
Joined: Mar 7th, '06, 17:05
Location: Singapore

Post by hayatdewi » Mar 20th, '06, 11:55

CraZyaH wrote:
hayatdewi wrote:it would be great if the babies were twins!! both boys or 1 boy, 1 girl!!
but for sure, i would want babies in next season.. :cheers:

maybe it'll be about a the life of them as young parents?? but pls no changin of cast!!
miniature chae gyung & shin!! oooo!!!
den whr do we put Yul!! i'm sure they'll bring another girl into the story!! he's not gonna be single for long... :cry:
no no nooooo They should keep him single,I like that better :unsure:
unlikely they'll make him single for long ... pretty sure... the palace/mom will get him a girl... den the all four will be in a love rectangle/square?!

k_fan
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 21st, '06, 10:45
Location: Washington

Post by k_fan » Mar 20th, '06, 11:58

hayatdewi wrote:it would be great if the babies were twins!! both boys or 1 boy, 1 girl!!
but for sure, i would want babies in next season.. :cheers:

maybe it'll be about a the life of them as young parents?? but pls no changin of cast!!
miniature chae gyung & shin!! oooo!!!
den whr do we put Yul!! i'm sure they'll bring another girl into the story!! he's not gonna be single for long... :cry:
Yeah, who knows? The grandmother did say she wanted to see royal babies... kekeke. XD

User avatar
Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 864
Joined: Feb 12th, '06, 16:48
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Nadil » Mar 20th, '06, 12:32

sweetie wrote:do you already have the ones from the official site?

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung ... index.html
wow thank u sweetie, these wallpapers are great :cheers:

chunny
Posts: 135
Joined: Nov 14th, '05, 14:05
Location: the land of imaginary fandom.
Contact:

Post by chunny » Mar 20th, '06, 13:01

Can't wait for SEASON TWO already...Though I haven watch the ending..lol..

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 13:30

I really don't like the idea of having season 2.. It would be better for the PD to extend it a bit and finish it off here. It get me anxious to wonder what will happen in the S2... crap.. shoot me!!

User avatar
PopGilligan
Posts: 191
Joined: Feb 12th, '06, 01:44
Location: Dingy Dorm Room

Post by PopGilligan » Mar 20th, '06, 14:52

*amazed at the number of posts since she was last on the website*

I would love for a season 2...but I don't want to see Shin and CG as parents. I don't know...I love babies, and everything, but, eh. Seeing them as parents? Ick. It just wouldn't be as much fun for me.

User avatar
Amalthea
Posts: 9
Joined: Aug 9th, '05, 17:07
Contact:

Post by Amalthea » Mar 20th, '06, 15:11

i just hope the story won't be like Meteor Garden II (shin has an accident and loses all his memories bout CG)
That would be so laaaaaaame

User avatar
non-angelical
Posts: 368
Joined: Oct 31st, '05, 11:37
Location: paris
Contact:

Post by non-angelical » Mar 20th, '06, 16:36

i guess people are just lurking aroung this thread because they are waiting for the subs, I just left for one day (10 hours to be precise), and you guys wrote 6 pages already!!! :lol

User avatar
emykina
Posts: 230
Joined: Mar 8th, '06, 13:25
Location: somewhere in asia

Post by emykina » Mar 20th, '06, 18:05

Amalthea wrote:i just hope the story won't be like Meteor Garden II (shin has an accident and loses all his memories bout CG)
That would be so laaaaaaame
yup.. thats what am afraid too. meteor garden I is soooo sweet.. :wub: but watchin season II really makes me wanna kill dao ming shi and let san chai be with Lei. how can only 2 episods out of 20 dao ming shi can remember san chai.. grrrrrr... :cussing: and at the end it said "to be continue" ..meanin theres gonna be season III rite ..but... being waitin for years now.. :glare: nothin :crazy:

wodeai
Posts: 56
Joined: Dec 2nd, '05, 14:31

Post by wodeai » Mar 20th, '06, 18:18

who can dl this MV
http://4zones.org/?d=oi7xrqrze59gpf6il
please ul to bigupload.com or mooload.com or bonpoo.com
i will very thanks

User avatar
huangziwei
Posts: 224
Joined: Dec 14th, '04, 23:07
Location: The Netherlands

Post by huangziwei » Mar 20th, '06, 18:26

Amalthea wrote:i just hope the story won't be like Meteor Garden II (shin has an accident and loses all his memories bout CG)
That would be so laaaaaaame
dont scare me/.... :cry: shin would never forget about cg...... right? :unsure:
but then again, if nothing happens, whats season 2 going to be about?? :roll
Image
Obsessed with: Goong...
Avatar Credit Goes To: Aki.gawa

User avatar
emykina
Posts: 230
Joined: Mar 8th, '06, 13:25
Location: somewhere in asia

Post by emykina » Mar 20th, '06, 18:36

but still.. really hoping for a happy ending for season1. don wanna wait until nx year :cry: :cry: seriously don wan :cry: but what if the director wanna make the story line more to :cussing: ...arghgh...kill me plis
Last edited by emykina on Mar 20th, '06, 18:41, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
huangziwei
Posts: 224
Joined: Dec 14th, '04, 23:07
Location: The Netherlands

Post by huangziwei » Mar 20th, '06, 18:40

emykina wrote:but still.. really hoping for a happy ending for season1. don wanna wait until nx year :cry: :cry: seriously don wan :cry: what if the director wanna make the story line more :cussing: ...arghgh...kill me plis
i also hope for a happy ending!!! :P so cg and shin lived happily ever after... ^^ hehe...
Image
Obsessed with: Goong...
Avatar Credit Goes To: Aki.gawa

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 20th, '06, 18:49

emykina wrote:but still.. really hoping for a happy ending for season1. don wanna wait until nx year :cry: :cry: seriously don wan :cry: but what if the director wanna make the story line more to :cussing: ...arghgh...kill me plis
me to i dont want to wait as well
but dont get over killing gess lol everyone cant wait to watch Season 2
but yes i want season 1 to have a good ending :thumright:
Image
Thanks To CraZyaH & Mangosteen For Everything Thank You!!
My Obsession Goong/Princess Hours For Life~

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests