Post by dan12 » Mar 13th, '06, 19:17

is there an ost for this drama

melich

Post by melich » Mar 14th, '06, 02:43

dan12 wrote:is there an ost for this drama
none released yet.

Cinemade

Post by Cinemade » Mar 14th, '06, 04:01

I usually do enjoy the child actor parts of the stories (always amazed at their acting) but I'd have to agree with those who weren't feeling it in episode two of this drama. Maybe it would have been better in the first episode as some of you mentioned-- but I'd have to agree it was a little "boring."

I especially didn't think it was necessary to have two instances of a "hide-and-go-seek in the grassy fields musical montage." I'm really enjoying this drama though and the new (to me at least) faces.

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » Mar 14th, '06, 04:04

Ahhh, downloading episode 3! Waiting to see what's up.... :-) :-) :-)

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 14th, '06, 05:39

i too am downloading episode 3! I love the second episode!!! It was sooo cute when
The little boy, (Su-Ho or Jae-ha? Which one is it???) saw Eun-Young crying, because she thought he left. and when she asked why he didn't leave, he answered, "i couldn't leave because of you" That was soooo adorable!!!
I'm so excited to watch the next episode, i may even watch it live! XD I love the scenery, its beautiful. I guess that's all part of the "season" dramas, all of them have such beautiful sceneries.

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » Mar 14th, '06, 05:58

Just to let you know
The father is an ass. At least we all know his "assness" helped him to live a more happier life until now
BTW, must sleep. Saw first 5 minutes of episode

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 14th, '06, 06:22

tdkyo wrote:Just to let you know
The father is an ass. At least we all know his "assness" helped him to live a more happier life until now
BTW, must sleep. Saw first 5 minutes of episode
:O :x
Darn! I was happy too that the father came back!!! grrr!! What i saw from the preview, did he take Eun-Young's money for surgery and left? and left without Jae-Ha?
Wahh! I want to watch episode 3! I still have an hour to go it till finishes, my quickdownload coupons are all out! :-(

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 14th, '06, 14:00

I just missed the first half of 2day's episode but I must say
YAY! he knew her by the end of the episode XD!!! dramas usually take 6 to 8 episodes until 2 seperated lovers find each other XD glad he found out about her so soon
Can't wait for the next episode XD!!!

angelatnyc

Post by angelatnyc » Mar 14th, '06, 14:22

where's ep 3? i didn't see it.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 14th, '06, 14:38

angelatnyc wrote:where's ep 3? i didn't see it.
nobody's uploaded here yet?
hmmm I'm downloading it from clubbox now,if once i'm done,and its still not uploaded here,I'll upload it :-)

angelatnyc

Post by angelatnyc » Mar 14th, '06, 14:48

oh.. thank u. i can't wait.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 14th, '06, 14:55

CraZyaH wrote:I just missed the first half of 2day's episode but I must say
YAY! he knew her by the end of the episode XD!!! dramas usually take 6 to 8 episodes until 2 seperated lovers find each other XD glad he found out about her so soon
REALLY?!?!?! :w00t: Darn I missed it!! Forgot to set my alarm!! :cry: Now I'm sooo exited!!

Also do you guys mean uploading it on a torrent or a direct link? If it's a direct link, i can upload it, since i have nothing scheduled to upload today :whistling:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 14th, '06, 15:04

xKiMix wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:I just missed the first half of 2day's episode but I must say
REALLY?!?!?! :w00t: Darn I missed it!! Forgot to set my alarm!! :cry: Now I'm sooo exited!!

Also do you guys mean uploading it on a torrent or a direct link? If it's a direct link, i can upload it, since i have nothing scheduled to upload today :whistling:
well I missed the first half which is I think was
the party part,cuz she was still wearing that blue dress when I watched it
well i think she meant Torrent,but it'd be great if u could upload it into a direct link,for those who have problems with torrent,and i'll upload the torrent here once the episode is done ^^

angelatnyc

Post by angelatnyc » Mar 14th, '06, 15:08

i mean i could wait.. just that i'm so excited.. thanks again. either way is fine, i'll help seed afterward.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 14th, '06, 15:12

CraZyaH wrote:
xKiMix wrote: Also do you guys mean uploading it on a torrent or a direct link? If it's a direct link, i can upload it, since i have nothing scheduled to upload today :whistling:
well I missed the first half which is I think was
the party part,cuz she was still wearing that blue dress when I watched it
well i think she meant Torrent,but it'd be great if u could upload it into a direct link,for those who have problems with torrent,and i'll upload the torrent here once the episode is done ^^
Maybe...
they got introduced to each other by philip, and since Jae-Ha is known as chris, she didn't realize it was him. But he knew her because of her name, Eun-Young? :unsure:

Alright, i will upload it onto a direct link, might take awhile since its 700mb... :P

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 14th, '06, 15:15

xKiMix wrote:
Maybe...
they got introduced to each other by philip, and since Jae-Ha is known as chris, she didn't realize it was him. But he knew her because of her name, Eun-Young? :unsure:

Alright, i will upload it onto a direct link, might take awhile since its 700mb... :P
k take all the time u need XD!

oh about that
well there were 3 things that made him realize it was her (including the name,which just made him 100% sure)..but I won't spoil it for u lol
enough spoilers for now ,just watch it :p hehehe

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 14th, '06, 15:21

CraZyaH wrote:
xKiMix wrote:
Maybe...

k take all the time u need XD!

oh about that
well there were 3 things that made him realize it was her (including the name,which just made him 100% sure)..but I won't spoil it for u lol
enough spoilers for now ,just watch it :p hehehe
:lol Ok ok...lol i'm all hyped up! hahaha. Now, i have to find a clubbox that has it... :lol

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 14th, '06, 15:24

xKiMix wrote:
:lol Ok ok...lol i'm all hyped up! hahaha. Now, i have to find a clubbox that has it... :lol
don't think u'd find one that has it yet :whistling: hehe

eh I'm loving both male characters :wub: :wub:
Edit: ok torrent uploaded ,thanks to flipnicity :lol

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 14th, '06, 17:21

CraZyaH wrote:
xKiMix wrote:
don't think u'd find one that has it yet :whistling: hehe

eh I'm loving both male characters :wub: :wub:
Edit: ok torrent uploaded ,thanks to flipnicity :lol
Same here! but i think i'm leaning more on to chris, and i can't wait till EY's brother comes along, he is cute too.

I just went the the Spring Waltz thread in soompi, and WOW so many spoilers! :lol Now, everything makes sense! haha

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 14th, '06, 18:17

if it's airing on kbs2, why don't i know it?... HELLO GOD hasn't finished yet...so it might air after this show. anyone know?

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » Mar 14th, '06, 21:26

After watching the third episode, these are my thoughts:
I really want to kill that boy's father (I am not sure if he is the REAL father), because he is such an ass.
The part where it seemed me met his true mother was a bit of a shock.
It was kinda sad for the girl's caretaker to die in the "truck" accident
But overall I hate this cliff hanger that the producers are employing. It's like a psycological attack against the viewers, who want to see less past stories and more current process. Heh, this is my humble opinion!

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 14th, '06, 21:28

*Link No longer available. :-(
Last edited by xKiMix on Mar 15th, '06, 16:13, edited 2 times in total.

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Mar 15th, '06, 00:18

Hi does anyone have the latest epsidoes on clubbox?? The one on the torrent section never work on my computer. I dont know why, :cry:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 15th, '06, 00:21

HopelessxRomantic wrote:Hi does anyone have the latest epsidoes on clubbox?? The one on the torrent section never work on my computer. I dont know why, :cry:
I have episode 03 in my clubbox! and i will try to fet episode 4 as soon as i can.

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Mar 15th, '06, 00:23

Hi does anyone have the latest epsidoes on clubbox?? The one on the torrent section never work on my computer. I dont know why, :cry:

wishful_thinking

Post by wishful_thinking » Mar 15th, '06, 00:58

i just finished watching episode 1 and i like it so much!

i'm looking forward to it's OST.. great music :thumleft:

and the sceneries are amazing... :lol :lol

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » Mar 15th, '06, 03:46

Just finished episode 4. Some info for those who want to peak what's in episode 4:
Episode 4 answers why the piano guy is cold towards his childhood (one with the glasses) friend.
The Piano guy did a wonderful performance that lasted 2 and a half hours. (Just measure the entire time of the past memory flash back!)
Finally we returned to present day!

Ssang

Post by Ssang » Mar 15th, '06, 03:53

You know, it turns out Henney is not a bad actor at all. He has a good screen presence and his acting is natural.. at least it is for episode 4.

I'm really warming up to this drama.... :wub: :wub: Good stuff so far. :thumleft:

*Goes to play Cannonball on guitar*

tbtang81

Post by tbtang81 » Mar 15th, '06, 05:17

Henney wasn't bad at all in episode 1, but then again all he has to do is smile. He hasn't done anything impressive to say he is a good actor. I doubt this will be as good as his last drama (MNiKSS), but I have high hopes for this drama.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 15th, '06, 06:19

tdkyo wrote:Just finished episode 4. Some info for those who want to peak what's in episode 4:
Episode 4 answers why the piano guy is cold towards his childhood (one with the glasses) friend.
The Piano guy did a wonderful performance that lasted 2 and a half hours. (Just measure the entire time of the past memory flash back!)
I know what you mean!
After episode 4 everything started to make sense. Like in the air place when it was EY and the girl with the glasses, at first i thought the flash back was with EY, but then it turned out to be the girl with the glasses. Also, the Su-Ho and Jae-ha names. I was wondering why he had two names. :|
^^ I agree Henney does act pretty well. Since this is a pretty dramatic drama, i hope to see some very dramatic scenes from him, then we can judge if he is good in acting. :-)

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 15th, '06, 08:51

xKiMix wrote:
tdkyo wrote:Just finished episode 4. Some info for those who want to peak what's in episode 4:
I know what you mean!
After episode 4 everything started to make sense. Like in the air place when it was EY and the girl with the glasses, at first i thought the flash back was with EY, but then it turned out to be the girl with the glasses. Also, the Su-Ho and Jae-ha names. I was wondering why he had two names. :|
^^ I agree Henney does act pretty well. Since this is a pretty dramatic drama, i hope to see some very dramatic scenes from him, then we can judge if he is good in acting. :-)
him crying..oooooooo I'd love to see that :wub: :cry: :wub: :wub:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 15th, '06, 10:06

ARRGGHH.. I have so many episodes to catch up!! :cussing:
My home internet connection is horribly baaaddd... I've been downloading Episode 1 for like years!! :cussing:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 15th, '06, 10:15

PsychoWabbit wrote:ARRGGHH.. I have so many episodes to catch up!! :cussing:
My home internet connection is horribly baaaddd... I've been downloading Episode 1 for like years!! :cussing:
hahah well why don't u just download from clubbox??
I know what u mean,god! u know I've got sooo many new dramas I want to watch but I'm starting college again in April :cry: hope I could get some free time to watch all these dramas :cry:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 15th, '06, 11:02

HAH!! I just started trying using clubbox cos I'm using a MAC at home!!!! So now.. i quietly use my working notebook to d/l the series whahaa *evil laughter*
Its faster but I dun quite understand what they were talking about coupons and how to earn it to get the quick d/l... Oh well.. as long as it works!

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 15th, '06, 11:22

PsychoWabbit wrote:HAH!! I just started trying using clubbox cos I'm using a MAC at home!!!! So now.. i quietly use my working notebook to d/l the series whahaa *evil laughter*
Its faster but I dun quite understand what they were talking about coupons and how to earn it to get the quick d/l... Oh well.. as long as it works!
you get those coupons from people downloading from ur clubbox and when u download using ur own account name,not sure how many u should be downloading to get them tho..
my lil sis used up all my QuickDownload coupons on the other computer,so I was only able to download with the normal speed ,which usually takes around 4 to 5 hours :unsure:

anyway we're getting off topic lol
soo [/offtopic] lol

zaizai_f4_only

Post by zaizai_f4_only » Mar 15th, '06, 11:55

owhhh i cant wait until next week on tuesday mornin**coz tats when i can d/l the series ^ ^**
omg he noes already tat the gurl is the 1 he likes when he was young..
i feel bad for danny... :( most probably he will not get his love back..

animeusa

Post by animeusa » Mar 15th, '06, 23:06

I am very new, where can I find subtitles for Spring Waltz?

Edit: Found them, nevermind. :thumleft:

Limpaway

Post by Limpaway » Mar 16th, '06, 16:57

Wow this show is so good. I've only been into romantic comedies mostly. But this one is just so endearing. I hope the ending will not be disappointing.

wwmoon85

Post by wwmoon85 » Mar 17th, '06, 22:36

this is quickly becoming my favorite drama..im absolutely loving it. Hopefully it doesnt go sour like the others in the series (ie. Summer Scent).

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 18th, '06, 11:49

. . : : Snow Fall : : . . wrote:HI!!! *eun young accent* LOL

i duno if this is a spoiler, but i'll just say it is...
I wanna ask a question ><'' I just watched ep. 4 ..and yes, I know no Korean =_= anyway, does anyone know what jaeha says to eun young that makes her storm off in the party?? and what did philip say to jaeha that made him "take it too seriously" or whatever... I’m really curious >_< thank you!!
btw, PHILIP IS SO HOT! OMG! >3<
I know :wub: :wub:

anyway for ur question
he sort of implied that she was cheap ,cuz she was soo nice to him before when they first met on the train and now she's close and nice to philip,who was joking with Jaeha and told him that she was his gf and that she wouldn't leave him alone so he kept her with him :unsure: poor Philip was joking but Jaeha took it seriously,so he acted all cold towards Eunyoung...
so does that answer ur question? :roll

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Mar 18th, '06, 11:57

Who got to watch this drama, or actually started it??
Coz I'm currently dling it, and planning to watch it l8ter..
So which word perfectly describes this drama so far?? Crayzah ?? Since U already watched the eps.? 8)

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 18th, '06, 11:59

well from the first 4 episodes,I'd say it's worth watching XD especially having Daniel omg!! :wub: :wub:
hahah but the lead is also very handsome... I'm loving it so I think you would too :mrgreen:

. . : : Snow Fall : : . .

Post by . . : : Snow Fall : : . . » Mar 18th, '06, 12:02

CraZyaH wrote:
. . : : Snow Fall : : . . wrote:HI!!! *eun young accent* LOL

i duno if this is a spoiler, but i'll just say it is...
I wanna ask a question ><'' I just watched ep. 4 ..and yes, I know no Korean =_= anyway, does anyone know what jaeha says to eun young that makes her storm off in the party?? and what did philip say to jaeha that made him "take it too seriously" or whatever... I’m really curious >_< thank you!!
btw, PHILIP IS SO HOT! OMG! >3<
I know :wub: :wub:

anyway for ur question
he sort of implied that she was cheap ,cuz she was soo nice to him before when they first met on the train and now she's close and nice to philip,who was joking with Jaeha and told him that she was his gf and that she wouldn't leave him alone so he kept her with him :unsure: poor Philip was joking but Jaeha took it seriously,so he acted all cold towards Eunyoung...
so does that answer ur question? :roll
awww poor philip! >_< ok thank you! haha that clears it up a whole lot!!! and sorry for posting in the wrong topic . >_<'''
i love this drama! i cried so much for poor eun young and her mom T_T i felt so sorry towards her mom...and how she died broke my heart! aww and also when they didn't have anything to eat T_T omo this is such a sad drama!
hehe i can't wait to see the next episode~ philip is so freaking hot when he speaks korean XD like how in the preview of episode 5 he says "eun young chong mahl chuwa haeyo (sorry for the awful spelling>_<)
anyway his korean always makes me smile.. i'm quite amazed at myself that i understood most of the 3rd and 4th eps without the subs xD i guess in all the years of watching korean dramas i actually learnt something ^^v
Last edited by . . : : Snow Fall : : . . on Mar 18th, '06, 12:04, edited 1 time in total.

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Mar 18th, '06, 12:04

Great!! I guess I WILL like it since u all do ^.^
But I'll Just find me some free time after I finish what I'm currenty Watching and join u guys XD

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 18th, '06, 12:05

yeah hahah well actually I think its because they spoke "easy" korean,since Philip doesn't speak much korean,and Philip would speak a lot of english,so that helped too XD
can't wait till the next episode XD
I think from the preview that
they're all going back to korean
now I think the drama will begin lol

Post by . . : : Snow Fall : : . . » Mar 18th, '06, 12:09

CraZyaH wrote:yeah hahah well actually I think its because they spoke "easy" korean,since Philip doesn't speak much korean,and Philip would speak a lot of english,so that helped too XD
can't wait till the next episode XD
I think from the preview that
they're all going back to korean
now I think the drama will begin lol
*big sweat drop forms* hehe yeh they spoke easy enough for me to understand xD and thank god philip spoke english! x]
omg i really can't wait for them to go back to korea...it'll REALLY get interesting! i'm also waiting to see eunyoung's brother~ hehhe *0* and more korean speaking philip!! LOL

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 18th, '06, 12:13

I wonder what would happen
after Jaeha went after her in episode 4? from the preview it looks like he wouldn't find her,but would go back to korea and look for her
:cry: poor jaeha
:unsure:

Post by . . : : Snow Fall : : . . » Mar 18th, '06, 12:17

CraZyaH wrote:I wonder what would happen
after Jaeha went after her in episode 4? from the preview it looks like he wouldn't find her,but would go back to korea and look for her
:cry: poor jaeha
aww yes! i know!
before watching the previews i really thought that jaeha would catch up with her...but i guess he doens't really know where she is, does he? =_=

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 18th, '06, 12:23

. . : : Snow Fall : : . . wrote:
before watching the previews i really thought that jaeha would catch up with her...but i guess he doens't really know where she is, does he? =_=
well I thought since
he already knew where she'd be going,but I guess the idiot decided to just leave the country or something

opsoh

Post by opsoh » Mar 18th, '06, 12:49

CraZyaH wrote:
. . : : Snow Fall : : . . wrote:
well I thought since
he already knew where she'd be going,but I guess the idiot decided to just leave the country or something
HAHAH that really made me laugh right then...ROFL! xD maybe coz i'm like sleepy... anyway,
i know~ i don't even know how the heck he got to korea when he was aiming to find her... lola nyway, i'm sure he'll find her sooner or later....but then i'll feel sorry for philip T_T

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 18th, '06, 12:54

opsoh wrote:
i know~ i don't even know how the heck he got to korea when he was aiming to find her... lola nyway, i'm sure he'll find her sooner or later....but then i'll feel sorry for philip T_T
lol strangely
I don't feel bad for philip :unsure: I actually want Eunyoung to end up with Jaeha
and Philip to
end up with me :wub:

opsoh

Post by opsoh » Mar 18th, '06, 13:00

CraZyaH wrote:
opsoh wrote:
lol strangely
I don't feel bad for philip :unsure: I actually want Eunyoung to end up with Jaeha
and Philip to
end up with me :wub:
LOLL don't we all? :whistling:
yeh i do want eun young to end up with jaeha...i hope everything clears up soon... but i really don't like that other girl with the glasses..i forgot her name. it's so confusing how it's a different jaeha...i don't know how she'll take it when she finds out~...

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 18th, '06, 13:03

opsoh wrote: LOLL don't we all? :whistling:
yeh i do want eun young to end up with jaeha...i hope everything clears up soon... but i really don't like that other girl with the glasses..i forgot her name. it's so confusing how it's a different jaeha...i don't know how she'll take it when she finds out~...
oh yeah I hate that lady,especially with her stupid english accent omg! Eunyoung's english isn't good but her accent is much much better!! :glare:

opsoh

Post by opsoh » Mar 18th, '06, 13:09

CraZyaH wrote:
opsoh wrote: LOLL don't we all? :whistling:
oh yeah I hate that lady,especially with her stupid english accent omg! Eunyoung's english isn't good but her accent is much much better!! :glare:
omg yes that lady had the worst english accent...she spoke so confidently with it too...i guess she thought she was good or something -__-'' i like eunyoung's accent xD she has a cute one. i love the way she says "pilip" haha

coolio_amanda

Post by coolio_amanda » Mar 18th, '06, 13:21

is this drama worth watching it?

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 18th, '06, 13:23

coolio_amanda wrote:is this drama worth watching it?
if u read the previous pages u´d know XD
heheh yeah its worth watching , I like![/i]

opsoh

Post by opsoh » Mar 18th, '06, 13:23

yeah it is!!! i really, really like the first episode >_< i'm sure you'll like it too.. =P ..i hope

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » Mar 18th, '06, 15:43

Yes, but I urge patients between episode 2 to 4.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 18th, '06, 17:31

CraZyaH wrote:
I know her english annoys me too, EY's english is really rough but not to the point of annoyance. Also in my opinion, i think she would look prettier if she does something about those eyebrows! lol :lol

And about who is going to end up with who, i think
Jaeha shouldn't end up with EunYoung
because
He should end up with me! XD

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 18th, '06, 17:40

xKiMix wrote:
I know her english annoys me too, EY's english is really rough but not to the point of annoyance. Also in my opinion, i think she would look prettier if she does something about those eyebrows! lol :lol

And about who is going to end up with who, i think
Jaeha shouldn't end up with EunYoung
because
He should end up with me! XD
I didn't really notice her eyebrows lol

well about that thing about Jaeha,well
he's all yours,as long as I get Philip lol god,they're going to hate us for using the spoiler tags for this
okay okay :whistling:

Edit: I don't speak german,and I think Jaeha's german isn't that good,but I think it suits him XD I mean to speak german XD

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 18th, '06, 17:57

^^ i know, others who go to this page must think there are alot of spoilers! haha

I have relatives who speak german and i think it sounds rougher than how they speak it. So I agree i don't think Jaeha's german isn't all that good, at first i didn't even notice that he was speaking german.

At the beginning of the drama i liked philip, but when i saw the scene
in the train where jaeha was looking intently at Eunyoung, i was like, "OMG he is soo HOT!" lol

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 18th, '06, 18:00

xKiMix wrote:^^ i know, others who go to this page must think there are alot of spoilers! haha

I agree i don't think Jaeha's german isn't all that good, at first i didn't even notice that he was speaking german.

At the beginning of the drama i liked philip, but when i saw the scene
in the train where jaeha was looking intently at Eunyoung, i was like, "OMG he is soo HOT!" lol
yeah ,but have u noticed that this time they sort of picked the wrong child actor? I mean ok the boy is a great actor,its just that he doesn't look like the old Jaeha at all!
the girls looks a bit like the older Eunyoung,at least the lip part and teeth,but little Jaeha looks nothing like the older version :unsure: or is it just me :unsure:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 18th, '06, 18:14

CraZyaH wrote:
yeah ,but have u noticed that this time they sort of picked the wrong child actor? I mean ok the boy is a great actor,its just that he doesn't look like the old Jaeha at all!
the girls looks a bit like the older Eunyoung,at least the lip part and teeth,but little Jaeha looks nothing like the older version :unsure: or is it just me :unsure:
True, when i was watching the beginning i thought they looked nothing alike. But I guess it wouldn't really matter now, since they only appear in the first couple episodes.
And besides, his acting is really good he has that 'thuggish-bad-boy' appearance but he truly is a nice kinda kid, he played that well.
I loved all his 'crying' moments it was so heartfelt! i especially like the the scene where he was looking over Eunyoung, and promised that he would never leave her. I was getting all teary eyed!

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 18th, '06, 18:19

xKiMix wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
True, when i was watching the beginning i thought they looked nothing alike. But I guess it wouldn't really matter now, since they only appear in the first couple episodes.
And besides, his acting is really good he has that 'thuggish-bad-boy' appearance but he truly is a nice kinda kid, he played that well.
I loved all his 'crying' moments it was so heartfelt! i especially like the the scene where he was looking over Eunyoung, and promised that he would never leave her. I was getting all teary eyed!
yeah all the
crying parts,made me like the little boy.at first I thought he was annoying but then I liekd him XD
I hope this drama gets better XD and I sure hope they give us a good ending
don't want them to kill EunYoung,as they've mentioed she was sick when she was little
:glare:

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » Mar 18th, '06, 18:21

xKiMix wrote: I have relatives who speak german and i think it sounds rougher than how they speak it. So I agree i don't think Jaeha's german isn't all that good, at first i didn't even notice that he was speaking german.
Agreed. I had a hard time understanding what he was saying in German. (I know German also.)

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 18th, '06, 18:25

Hmmm...i think that's quite unlikely....
I'm pretty sure there is going to be some tragic twist in the story. Like the other 3 season dramas, there is a tragic twist. One died, one became blind, one had to get a heart transplant, now i wonder what it is for this drama since she already got her surgery. Watch the glasses girl gets sick and thats why jaeha has to go to her,(like all other dramas)

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 18th, '06, 18:27

xKiMix wrote:Hmmm...i think that's quite unlikely....
I'm pretty sure there is going to be some tragic twist in the story. Like the other 3 season dramas, there is a tragic twist. One died, one became blind, one had to get a heart transplant, now i wonder what it is for this drama since she already got her surgery. Watch the glasses girl gets sick and thats why jaeha has to go to her,(like all other dramas)
yeah well some might hate me for saying this but
I think I'd rather have Philip die or something and EunYoung with Jaeha :(
I hate it when drama become soooo typical,wish they'd change,just for once :glare:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 18th, '06, 18:30

CraZyaH wrote:
I hate it when drama become soooo typical,wish they'd change,just for once :glare:
Hmm...
If that were to happen then i bet something about jaeha and eunyoung can't be together because of guilt or something. :lol I think a very big twist in which i wish it won't happen will be if Philip and Eunyoung actually end up together! :blink

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 18th, '06, 18:31

xKiMix wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
Hmm...
If that were to happen then i bet something about jaeha and eunyoung can't be together because of guilt or something. :lol I think a very big twist in which i wish it won't happen will be if Philip and Eunyoung actually end up together! :blink
nooooo then I'd be soooo jealous!
no no nooooo
lol

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 18th, '06, 18:37

CraZyaH wrote: nooooo then I'd be soooo jealous!
no no nooooo
lol
lol, so you rather have philip die than let anyone else have him? lol i guess its same with me, Let Eunyoung be paired up with anyone else so i can have Jaeha XD... :lol

zaizai_f4_only

Post by zaizai_f4_only » Mar 20th, '06, 07:28

Hey guys..just want to share this making of Spring waltz ...ahhaha the clips is very very cute >< eps daniel..OMO cant stand him..ahahha

hahhaha i am sorry though if has been posted b4...better posted twice then never ryt?! ahhahahhaha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cElmoK-97Ps

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 08:01

I've just begin the download today. Hopefully, there's not much to catch up the wave. Hope that it would be a good drama.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 13:26

watching episode 5 live and I must say this
why do they have to be soooooooooo typical and predictable!!!
I knew he'd go to the crystal place and wouls still not be able to find her grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Im so pissed!!
and like I said,They just went back to Korea

I love the music in this drama :roll

Edit:
ok I changed my mind
it started off bad but then it changed XD
hmmm I want to know what made Jaeha leave like that??
I'm guessing he thought she wasn't the real Eunyoung or something :scratch:

EunYoung's friend is funny with Philip XD
can't wait for the next episode,he's going to speak to her XD!
ok I think I love Jaeha more than Philip now :wub: :wub:

phantasystar

Post by phantasystar » Mar 20th, '06, 14:09

:lol
[img]http://images.blogcn.com/2006/3/20/11/q ... 212022.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images.blogcn.com/2006/3/20/11/q ... 212923.jpg[/img]
I think that the director is gonna alternate scenes of Austria with Korean scenes in the following episodes
Don't worry
p.s. sounds the plot of ep5 is more interesting than I thought
Last edited by phantasystar on Mar 20th, '06, 14:19, edited 1 time in total.

zaizai_f4_only

Post by zaizai_f4_only » Mar 20th, '06, 14:17

CraZyaH wrote:watching episode 5 live and I must say this
why do they have to be soooooooooo typical and predictable!!!
I knew he'd go to the crystal place and wouls still not be able to find her grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Im so pissed!!
and like I said,They just went back to Korea

I love the music in this drama :roll

Edit:
ok I changed my mind
it started off bad but then it changed XD
hmmm I want to know what made Jaeha leave like that??
I'm guessing he thought she wasn't the real Eunyoung or something :scratch:

EunYoung's friend is funny with Philip XD
can't wait for the next episode,he's going to speak to her XD!
ok I think I love Jaeha more than Philip now :wub: :wub:
ahauhauha yeah i guess tats just the TYPICAL of asian drama..ahahhahhahaha :lol