Dennis O'Neil

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Sunshine_36

Dennis O'Neil

Post by Sunshine_36 » Dec 18th, '05, 01:59

Dennis O'Neil

He looks great in "Sweet Spy" and his character seems mysterious... Can't wait until the other episodes are comming out :-) . I just wanted to make this new post up and see what you think of him ? I think he's good looking, maybe his acting skill is not the best but this is his first drama and eventually he will improve :mrgreen:

Here are some pictures:

In drama Sweet Spy

This too

And this :mrgreen:

Hope him and the leading actress are going to be together at the end :-)

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Dec 18th, '05, 03:22

I like Daniel henney better
hehe
=D

also i think he will star as the male lead in a new drama, out soon.
=D the director that made the season dramas
SUmmer scent, Autumn tale, WInter SOnata

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Dec 18th, '05, 05:13

^ I like Dennis better.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Dec 18th, '05, 20:52

Spike23 wrote:I like Daniel henney better
hehe
=D

Daniel Henney? Well, if you're talking about him , I heard of it. The title is Spring Waltz. Also starring at Sung Yoo-ri. It will probably be out somewhere in 2006. Does he know how to speak korean? Sorry because I didn't watch My Lovely Sam-Soon yet so I don't know. Just asking.

elize168

Post by elize168 » Dec 20th, '05, 10:36

i dont think he can speak korean fluently as yet because he mentioned this himself in an interview i saw the other day...nonetheless, he can understand korean well so one is possible to speak korean with him with him understanding it

MzParanoia

Post by MzParanoia » Dec 20th, '05, 10:49

Spike23 wrote:I like Daniel henney better
hehe
=D

Me too! :lol His acting is wayyy better, neh?

Rumors has it that Daniel will co-star in the upcoming drama: Spring Waltz =D

chidaib17

Post by chidaib17 » Dec 22nd, '05, 04:31

elize168 wrote:i dont think he can speak korean fluently as yet because he mentioned this himself in an interview i saw the other day...nonetheless, he can understand korean well so one is possible to speak korean with him with him understanding it
he still can't speak Korean, what the hell? he should learn Korean because anyway he's Korean actor so he should speak Korean :glare:

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Dec 23rd, '05, 01:33

chidaib17 wrote:
elize168 wrote:i dont think he can speak korean fluently as yet because he mentioned this himself in an interview i saw the other day...nonetheless, he can understand korean well so one is possible to speak korean with him with him understanding it
he still can't speak Korean, what the hell? he should learn Korean because anyway he's Korean actor so he should speak Korean :glare:
He is learning how to speak. I think I read it somewhere :D

Sheeny

Post by Sheeny » Dec 28th, '05, 13:04

Dennis O'neil is a handsome guy and so do Daniel. But I think Dennis marks more the spirit with his acting. Although he can't speak korean , i think he can express very well all feeling. Everyone compare him with danniel but I think they are very different. Dennis aja, aja fighting !!

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Dec 28th, '05, 14:51

Sheeny wrote:Dennis O'neil is a handsome guy and so do Daniel. But I think Dennis marks more the spirit with his acting. Although he can't speak korean , i think he can express very well all feeling. Everyone compare him with danniel but I think they are very different. Dennis aja, aja fighting !!
I agree with that :D Go Dennis Go!! :-)

leona.tran

Post by leona.tran » Dec 29th, '05, 01:15

Dennis O'Neil - not Just Daniel Henney Mark II (2005/10/10)
"I'd like to be recognized as an actor and a model in my mother's homeland,” says the man who spins on the ground before approaching an unknown woman in the Sky cell phone commercials, and appears with well-known actress Kim Tae-hee as a newly-wed couple in Daewoo Klasse ad's. Known as "Daniel Henney Mark ll," Dennis O'Neil (24) wants it known that he is more than just a pretty face.

So before the curiosity aroused by the commercials wanes, MBC in a surprise move cast O'Neil in the lead role of its miniseries "Spy," which hits the airwaves on Nov, landing him in the focus of the entertainment world for the rest of the year. Born to a Korean mother and a former GI father, O'Neil has consolidated his top model status, appearing in 15 commercials across Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore.

Slightly more Asian-looking than his fellow half-Korean star Daniel Henney, O’Neil would prefer it if the two were not lumped together. "Daniel Henney is an excellent model and actor, and I'm grateful to him for in effect opening the door for mixed-race actors in the Korean entertainment industry. But now I'd like to try to find my own image, one that is distinct from his," he says. O'Neil started modeling at the age of 16, but because of his studies was unable to devote all his energy to it. In college he majored in photography, a subject he remains attached to in his spare time. He is thinking about becoming a professional photographer when he retires from the entertainment industry.

Standing 1.88 m tall, O’Neal takes pride in his trim, well-toned body ? a reward for the sporting life. “How did you like my tumbling in the cell phone commercial? I did it myself. I’m confident in my athletic abilities because I used to wrestle and play football and martial arts when I was a kid.” Even though he has an “everybody’s sweetheart” look, there is only one woman in his world: the girlfriend waiting for him back in Florida. He said the biggest let-down about working abroad is not being able to see her. She gets mad, he says, but he has no idea what to do about it.

It is fortuitous that O’Neil is making his acting debut in a Korean soap, since soaps were his spur into acting. “My mother always used to watch Korean movies and soap operas, so I would watch them with her. Since then I have been slowly drawing closer and closer to my dream of becoming an actor,” he says. He hopes the Korean public will continue to support him.

'Brown-eyed Brad Pitt' attacks TV screen (2005/11/24)
As if one wasn't enough, a second "Brad Pitt" with brown eyes and jet black hair has appeared without notice, luring viewers every Monday and Tuesday nights through the MBC primetime drama "Sweet Spy."

Not only does this "new" heartthrob have everything of the original, he is younger, taller and broader.

For the 24-year-old Korean-American actor Dennis Joseph O'Neil, better known to viewers as Dennis O, his "predecessor" Daniel Henney's overwhelming popularity was both a chance and a risk.

As a Korean actor carrying an exotic aura of the West, Henney, 26, had immediately grabbed the hearts of female viewers of the popular TV series "My Lovely Sam-soon" - "My Name is Kim Sam-soon", which ended in July.

Although Henney's successful start of an acting career broadened the chance for O'Neil to make his way through the Korean TV land - now familiar with these Korean-American Adonises - it also meant that he had to exceed Henney in some way to prove that he wasn't a mere "beli asli dongcat." O'Neil seemed to have known from start that it would take twice as much effort for him to earn as much popularity and approval as Henney with people often comparing the two actors.

"Don't compare me with Henney. My goal is not to follow someone else's footsteps to earn popularity," he said in a recent interview with a monthly magazine. "People are bound to compare me with Henney since we come from similar backgrounds. But watch and see. In a few years, he and I will have become so different that no one will remember the times when we were compared to each other."

Apart from both being Korean-American actors quickly becoming the rising stars of Korean TV screens, O'Neil and Henney have a lot in common.

The two actors were both born of an American father and a Korean mother.

Despite the heavy stammers when they speak Korean, audiences immediately felt attached to these brown-eyed actors who claimed to love Kimchi from their mothers' homeland.

The two actors seem to have grown up feeling their mothers' homeland Korea as a close country to them. O'Neil once said in an interview that being able to eat Korean food everyday was what made him the happiest about starting an acting career in Korea.

Due to the language barrier and the risk of audience indifference, O'Neil and Henney started off their careers by first appearing on TV commercials. As audiences' curiosity grew larger, they then moved on to TV dramas, aiming to broaden their territories to acting.

In "My Lovely Sam-soon" - "My Name is Kim Sam-soon", Henney played the role of a Korean-American doctor who has a heart of gold to match his striking looks.

In the drama the doctor, who barely knew a few words of Korean, came to Korea not only to look after his love who was suffering from an illness, but also with hopes of seeing his mother's homeland for the very first time.

O'Neil's role in "Sweet Spy," on the other hand, is kept pretty much in the shadows until the sixth episode, which aired Tuesday. But as the handsome millionaire later falls in love with the heroine, he is to play an important part as the story unfolds.

The public's interest in O'Neil so far, is not due to his qualities as a good actor, but rather to his appealing mask. Because the actor does not have any Korean lines in the drama, speaking only in fluent English, it is hard for Korean viewers to evaluate his acting skills - which may even be beneficial for O'Neil under the circumstances.

But as seen in past cases of "pretty" celebrities who quickly disappeared after gaining an overwhelming popularity for a short while, good looks and temporary public interest do not let the actor hold fame through the end.

True, the boom for the Korean-American actors is going strong, and appears to have staying power.

But difficult tasks lie ahead for O'Neil - and also Henney - in becoming "permanent" stars in the Korean TV land. To pin their names down firmly, these actors must first overcome the language barrier to broaden acting territories and come up with a special tool to match the capricious tastes of today's TV audiences.

By Shin Hae-in
Attachments
hotter than Daniel!!! Go Dennis O!
DO5.jpg (32.61 KiB) Viewed 6686 times
DO6.jpg (26.53 KiB) Viewed 6686 times
DO8.jpg
DO8.jpg (106.23 KiB) Viewed 6686 times
DO9.jpg
DO9.jpg (145.93 KiB) Viewed 6686 times
DO10.jpg
DO10.jpg (185.87 KiB) Viewed 6686 times
DO11.jpg
DO11.jpg (64.06 KiB) Viewed 6686 times

kwon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kwon » Jan 1st, '06, 23:18

Man, the more I look at this Dennis the more resemblances I see with the little brother of one of my friends... I wish I could show you guys a picture of him to let you compare, but I don't have any :lol...

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jan 2nd, '06, 19:01

Nice pictures leona.tran :D. Where did you get all of them anyway? Just asking....

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jan 2nd, '06, 19:02

Nice pictures leona.tran :D. Where did you get all of them anyway? Just asking....

cyallen26

Post by cyallen26 » Jan 3rd, '06, 12:09

After i watched sweet spy... i like dennis oneil... he's sooo hot!!!!

both 2 D are handsome... but i like dennis better i dunno why... hehehe

cyallen26

Post by cyallen26 » Jan 3rd, '06, 12:10

hm... just curious :D 'cause the file name are the same with my file name in my photo album :P did u get this pic from indosiar.com?

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jan 3rd, '06, 23:25

cyallen26 wrote:hm... just curious :D 'cause the file name are the same with my file name in my photo album :P did u get this pic from indosiar.com?
Are you asking me?

cyallen26

Post by cyallen26 » Jan 4th, '06, 09:34

Sunshine_36 wrote:
cyallen26 wrote:hm... just curious :D 'cause the file name are the same with my file name in my photo album :P did u get this pic from indosiar.com?
Are you asking me?
its for leona.tran... just curious... 'cause she put the file name is exactly same like i put it in mine... if she got it from indosiar then maybe we can chat there... :lol

cyallen26

Post by cyallen26 » Jan 9th, '06, 12:24

how come it's so quite here??? :lol

here i post dennis pics... i love him in this pic... sooooo g*d d*mn handsome...

I LOVE DENNIS'S SMILE!!!!! :lol

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: [/img]

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Jan 9th, '06, 17:11

^^ I agree! I love his smile. Each time he smiles on an episode, it makes me want to melt!!!!!!! :wub: XD

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jan 9th, '06, 21:51

Here are some more pictures :D :

In Sweet Spy :)

Just to ask how many episodes are there exactly?

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jan 9th, '06, 21:53

cyallen26 wrote:how come it's so quite here??? :lol

here i post dennis pics... i love him in this pic... sooooo g*d d*mn handsome...

I LOVE DENNIS'S SMILE!!!!! :lol

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: [/img]
Hey just asking are you from asianfanatic? I saw the same name in Dennis O'Neil's forum in there too lol?

cyallen26

Post by cyallen26 » Jan 10th, '06, 00:47

true... everytime i saw his smile in each eps... im just lkike... ooooohhhh...

hehehheh

cyallen26

Post by cyallen26 » Jan 10th, '06, 01:01

Sunshine_36

sweet spy is only 20eps... tonite will be the last eps...

cant wait to see the ending... but than again dont want it 'cause its mean i cant see dennis anymore... :cry: hiks... hehehehe...

for dennis... :wub: i will be everywhere... asianfanatics, soompi, indosiar, etc... hahaahah... and i always used the same name so if u see me somewhere beside here please feel free to call... hehehehe...

i will post more of dennis pics later... have to go back to work now.. hihiihhih

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jan 10th, '06, 04:11

cyallen26 wrote:Sunshine_36

sweet spy is only 20eps... tonite will be the last eps...

cant wait to see the ending... but than again dont want it 'cause its mean i cant see dennis anymore... :cry: hiks... hehehehe...

for dennis... :wub: i will be everywhere... asianfanatics, soompi, indosiar, etc... hahaahah... and i always used the same name so if u see me somewhere beside here please feel free to call... hehehehe...

i will post more of dennis pics later... have to go back to work now.. hihiihhih
WoW really? Thought it would end at 16 episodes? So you watch it on tv? Did you watch up until episode 19?

cyallen26

Post by cyallen26 » Jan 10th, '06, 05:44

the first time they only make it until 16 eps but i dunno why they changed it to 20 eps... i didnt watch it from TV but i download it from soompi... and yes i watched from the first until 18... im downloading eps 19 now... maybe tonite i can watch it... :-)

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jan 10th, '06, 21:42

cyallen26 wrote:the first time they only make it until 16 eps but i dunno why they changed it to 20 eps... i didnt watch it from TV but i download it from soompi... and yes i watched from the first until 18... im downloading eps 19 now... maybe tonite i can watch it... :-)
But there's only 8 episodes available in the torrent right now? :D Ohh you can download it in Soompi?

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Jan 11th, '06, 18:03

Sunshine_36 wrote:
cyallen26 wrote:the first time they only make it until 16 eps but i dunno why they changed it to 20 eps... i didnt watch it from TV but i download it from soompi... and yes i watched from the first until 18... im downloading eps 19 now... maybe tonite i can watch it... :-)
But there's only 8 episodes available in the torrent right now? :D Ohh you can download it in Soompi?
You can download it from various clubboxes also.

Pee

Post by Pee » Jan 11th, '06, 18:09

wowie im so hooked on Sweet Spy and Dennis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does he have a website? I mean like foum or so in english? :wub: :wub:

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jan 11th, '06, 22:39

Pee wrote:wowie im so hooked on Sweet Spy and Dennis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does he have a website? I mean like foum or so in english? :wub: :wub:
I'm afraid I only found his korean website.... :scratch: Sorry I wish there is an english one too. :-(

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jan 11th, '06, 22:40

Kamui6 wrote:
Sunshine_36 wrote:
You can download it from various clubboxes also.
Thanks a lot :-).

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jan 14th, '06, 00:20

Here are some mini video clips :):

http://www.youtube.com/w/Show-Me-Your-L ... weet%20spy

http://www.youtube.com/w/Sweet-Spy-Epis ... weet%20spy

http://www.youtube.com/w/dennis-o?v=Rof ... weet%20spy

There are also other pictures:

I like this one.

Enjoy :) :D

AJAJAJA FIGHTING!!

co_cao_cao1

Post by co_cao_cao1 » Jan 17th, '06, 08:32

I'M SO OBSESSED WITH HIM NOW!!! I HAVE TO C HIM EVERYDAY IN ORDER TO GO TO SLEEP!!!! I LOVE HIM IN SWEET SPY! I THINK HE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE A SUCCESSFUL ACTOR. EVEN THOUGH IT IS HIS FIRST SERIES, I CAN'T SAY THAT HIS ACTING WAS GREAT OR SUPERB, BUT FOR A FIRST TIMER HE'S PRETTY GOOD. I LOVE DENNIS HE'S SO CUTE.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jan 17th, '06, 15:14

co_cao_cao1 wrote:I'M SO OBSESSED WITH HIM NOW!!! I HAVE TO C HIM EVERYDAY IN ORDER TO GO TO SLEEP!!!! I LOVE HIM IN SWEET SPY! I THINK HE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE A SUCCESSFUL ACTOR. EVEN THOUGH IT IS HIS FIRST SERIES, I CAN'T SAY THAT HIS ACTING WAS GREAT OR SUPERB, BUT FOR A FIRST TIMER HE'S PRETTY GOOD. I LOVE DENNIS HE'S SO CUTE.
Yep :mrgreen: AJAJAJA FIGHTING!! Anyways... what episode are you at?

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jan 17th, '06, 20:45

Vote for Dennis is you find him the most handsome out of all of them :).

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.ph ... pic=186961

co_cao_cao1

Post by co_cao_cao1 » Jan 18th, '06, 04:37

Sunshine_36 wrote:
co_cao_cao1 wrote:I'M SO OBSESSED WITH HIM NOW!!! I HAVE TO C HIM EVERYDAY IN ORDER TO GO TO SLEEP!!!! I LOVE HIM IN SWEET SPY! I THINK HE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE A SUCCESSFUL ACTOR. EVEN THOUGH IT IS HIS FIRST SERIES, I CAN'T SAY THAT HIS ACTING WAS GREAT OR SUPERB, BUT FOR A FIRST TIMER HE'S PRETTY GOOD. I LOVE DENNIS HE'S SO CUTE.
I finished the whole series already even though the sub from ep 12- 20 is not out yet. I have 2 say i was very disappointed with the last ep. It was the best ep but the ending was soooo sad, which is the element that makes it good. I dont kno... I'm still in conflict of deciding whether the last ep was the best or the worst out of the whole series. Anyways, overall i really like the series and i fell in love with Nam Sang Mi acting too and Dennis good looks. Hehehe. :D :wub:

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jan 18th, '06, 20:30

co_cao_cao1 wrote:
Sunshine_36 wrote:
I finished the whole series already even though the sub from ep 12- 20 is not out yet. I have 2 say i was very disappointed with the last ep. It was the best ep but the ending was soooo sad, which is the element that makes it good. I dont kno... I'm still in conflict of deciding whether the last ep was the best or the worst out of the whole series. Anyways, overall i really like the series and i fell in love with Nam Sang Mi acting too and Dennis good looks. Hehehe. :D :wub:
Same heree.... I don't think he died though... Although it's kind of a mystery because when [ SPOLIER ] Dennis called it seem to end there... without any result? I would really want to know what happens after that.... :scratch:

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jan 18th, '06, 20:37

Also got another clip of Dennis & Koala at the MBC Award 2005. Which I got it from this person ( Sorry):

http://www.sharkle.com/?a=video&id=28873

Here's his site: (it's in korea .... :-( Too bad... I can't read a single thing)

http://www.dennisjo.com/bbs/music.htm

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jan 18th, '06, 20:38

Sunshine_36 wrote:Also got another clip of Dennis & Koala at the MBC Award 2005. Which I got it from this person ( Sorry):

http://www.sharkle.com/?a=video&id=28873

Here's his site: (it's in korea .... :-( Too bad... I can't read a single thing)

http://www.dennisjo.com/bbs/music.htm
Please support Dennis :D .

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 4th, '06, 18:04

Go here :D:

Dennis in arirang TV

So CUTE!!

http://www.youtube.com/w/Dennis-Intervi ... 20o%27neil

Seems like this thread is quite quiet? Lol... Am I talking to myself? Sorry ^^.

bo37

Post by bo37 » Feb 5th, '06, 08:55

wow...he's so damn hot!!

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 5th, '06, 17:49

I also love this song :D:

http://www.sharkle.com/?a=video&id=30770 :wub:

AJAJAJA FIGHTING !!

jklisa

Dennis O'Neil aka Dennis O

Post by jklisa » Feb 5th, '06, 19:17

Hello all,

I just discovered this actor/model called Dennis O when I was channel surfing on the TV and came across the Korean drama "Sweet Spy". Can anyone tell me if he has a fan web site either official or not but in ENGLISH, so I can see what he has done or projects he will be doing.

Thank you. :D

Sunshine_36

Re: Dennis O'Neil aka Dennis O

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 5th, '06, 23:50

jklisa wrote:Hello all,

I just discovered this actor/model called Dennis O when I was channel surfing on the TV and came across the Korean drama "Sweet Spy". Can anyone tell me if he has a fan web site either official or not but in ENGLISH, so I can see what he has done or projects he will be doing.

Thank you. :D
I was looking for it but didn't find anything on ENGLISH :(. Just this ... http://www.dennisjo.com/bbs/viewthread. ... a=page%3D1

Hope it works for you... :D.

bbgirl03

Post by bbgirl03 » Feb 12th, '06, 04:14

he is one of the hottest guys i've seen . i wonder if there would be sweet spy 2.

nrg_hot330

tattoo?

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 13th, '06, 14:28

wow he has nice bod'. hehehe. i noticed that he has a tattoo on those half nude pix. is it real?

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 13th, '06, 14:34

Sunshine_36 wrote:I also love this song :D:

AJAJAJA FIGHTING !!
do u have this song's mp3 or something?

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 13th, '06, 18:11

nrg_hot330 wrote:

AJAJAJA FIGHTING !!
lol sorry I don't .... That's what I'm trying to look for :D. If I find it I'll surely tell you :D.

Sunshine_36

Re: tattoo?

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 13th, '06, 18:11

nrg_hot330 wrote:wow he has nice bod'. hehehe. i noticed that he has a tattoo on those half nude pix. is it real?
He does have tatoos :D.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 13th, '06, 18:13

bbgirl03 wrote:he is one of the hottest guys i've seen . i wonder if there would be sweet spy 2.
Me too I really hope so... After all the producer are thinking that the people like this drama and wants a part 2 so probably there will be... I'm assuming but no proof. Let's just pray ^^

Prankster324

Post by Prankster324 » Feb 13th, '06, 22:43

Hey I'm new here. And I just wanted to say that I love Dennis O'Neil. He is gorgeous. And I loved him in Sweet Spy. I really enjoyed his chemistry with the leading actress. I also hope that they make a Sweet Spy 2. They can't leave the story at that. :D

Shina

Post by Shina » Feb 27th, '06, 11:25

tell me that han yul is dead? becuse i dont understand the end of it :/ who call to lee soon ae? ahh wish that they will be together :D

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 27th, '06, 19:16

the ending was kinda confusing to some ppl. but it's alright.. let me make it clear.. the director was very smart enough to make it end like this...hahahhaha.
anywayz, he survived.. u remember that his secretary man was also there. i guess he took him and everything. the rest, u can guess urself...lol.

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 27th, '06, 19:47

Sunshine_36 wrote:
nrg_hot330 wrote:

AJAJAJA FIGHTING !!
lol sorry I don't .... That's what I'm trying to look for :D. If I find it I'll surely tell you :D.
by the way i found the Ost of this drama..do u still need it? or have u already found it? anywayz if u want it, just pm me, alrighty?

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 27th, '06, 22:13

nrg_hot330 wrote:
Sunshine_36 wrote:
nrg_hot330 wrote:
by the way i found the Ost of this drama..do u still need it? or have u already found it? anywayz if u want it, just pm me, alrighty?
Can you pm me please with the OST thanks :D. I really want it lol :D.

Shina

Post by Shina » Feb 28th, '06, 12:15

can i have the ost too? i heard that will be the movie sweet spy ^^

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 3rd, '06, 16:37

tell me dose he will play in other dramas or something? ahhh it hard to find any comercial of him ^^ i want comercial "Only one" hanafos ehh but i cant dl it :/ somebody have his CF? or something with him?

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 3rd, '06, 17:05

i'll try to find it. coz i think i've seen those stuffs somewhere.

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 3rd, '06, 18:19

ohh i will be greatfulll so much ^_______^

chocolate615

Post by chocolate615 » Mar 9th, '06, 02:38

I love Dennis!!! He is super hoooooooooot!!!!! I love his sheepy smiles. It just melts my heart!

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 10th, '06, 22:01

I miss him after finish watching Sweet Spy :( ...

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 11th, '06, 08:35

belive me i miss him too :(

vanity

Post by vanity » Mar 16th, '06, 06:31

oh i miss him, too!! i've been all over his boards staring at his pictures, haha...

i was wondering if he still does modeling in the U.S.?

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 16th, '06, 08:40

well from interviv i know that he is in korea ^_^ making some CF :)

jklisa

Post by jklisa » Mar 22nd, '06, 07:18

What does "CF" mean?

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 22nd, '06, 10:22

comercial ^^

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:45

Shina wrote:comercial ^^
I really hope I'll meet him one day out of a coincidence lol :P :D.

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 23rd, '06, 10:20

i have a hope too belive me ^_^

elynchan

Post by elynchan » Mar 23rd, '06, 10:44

Awwww... this cute and hot guy that any girl would die for :p I missed him even when I'm watching Sweet spy.. can you imagine how charming he is? hahahah imagining at my age to still fantasize lik that.. hahah

But he's really :thumleft: I've seen Daniel's drama first but Dennis really swept me away :wub: ah.. got a gf in Florida... how sad :P

elynchan

Post by elynchan » Mar 23rd, '06, 10:49

oh ya... btw there's a website for Dennis created by his fans in china. It's in chinese but you can read it in english version. Hmm... according to the post it seems Dennis do chat with his fans in the forums but not too sure if its really him. :scratch:

extracted from " www.dennisjo.com "

This message was written by Dennis at 2006-1-8 06:00

Hello to all the Fans in China

Hello to all the Fans in China,
Wow! I was very surprised to see all of you read my message. I know that my user Id is different from last time, that's because I forgot my password. But don't worry I wrote this one down so I won't forget. I just wanted to write again because I saw everyones response to my message on the IMBC website and was very glad to see that all of you got to see it. Since the website is in Chinese and even the English version is sometimes difficult to navigate I wasn't sure that all of you would get the chance to read it. I saw someones message to me. and something that they said everyone was curiouse about was the tatto's on my body. The large one on my back is of a cross. and the smaller one under my navel is a tribal design. They are not specific to the character in the drama, but were not contradicting enough to the character to get them covered. They are real. The cross has religious meaning as I'm sure all of you could guess. The smaller one on my navel is mainly a tribal design I got when I was young and really has no meaning. Well I hope all of you get to see this take care all of you. You guys are great! Love the sight by the way. Well, i have to go for the shooting. Till next time.

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:05

im in this forum but Dennis wrote jus tonly one post ^^

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:08

can you give me the link from what topic is this mesages? Dennis was having a nick name:do

snowangel414

Post by snowangel414 » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:19

Dennis can't act in the sweet spy. It's like he's reading from the script. I actually think that the other Dennis, in My name is Kim Sam Soon, is so much better as far as acting.

elynchan

Post by elynchan » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:55

Hi.. you can read all his messages at this link.

http://www.dennisjo.com/bbs/viewthread. ... a=page%3D1

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 23rd, '06, 15:48

interesting ^^ i want adres to Dennis i have a gift for him ehh i dont know if i can replay in that topic in that chinese forum ehh thanks for link btw do you have some pictures of him becuase i have but i want more :)