Sweet Spy (MBC, 2005/6)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
dungdung

Sweet Spy (MBC, 2005/6)

Post by dungdung » Nov 9th, '05, 02:44

Have anyone seen the new MBC drama Sweet Spy? The drama tends to be funny like Kim Sam Soon :mrgreen: . Also there is a white, cute guy :wub:

:thumleft: A Need-to-see drama. :thumright:

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Nov 9th, '05, 04:00

Are there any english sites to see the casts and sypnosis?

I'll welcome a romantic comedic anytime. ;D

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Nov 9th, '05, 23:02

Yea dunno much about this drama either, anyone wanna post something for ppl to read or check out. :salut:

Corona

Post by Corona » Nov 10th, '05, 00:14

I found some info on it here :cheers:
http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/004059.html

"...one of the most interesting new dramas which will start broadcasting soon is MBC's 달콤한 스파이 (Sweet Spy). The show - formerly titled just 'Spy' - replaced its main lead, going from veteran Hwang Shin-Hye to young and talented Nam Sang-Mi, whose latest film - another police drama - 강력3반 (Never To Lose) became a minor success story after selling 1 Million tickets, helped by a surge in tickets sold outside the capital.

When you say TV Dramas, a kind of axiom always emerges. Is it set in a hospital? Then it's about hospital workers dating each other. Set in a school? Students date each other. And so, connecting the dots, if it's a Police Drama... policemen date each other, right? No, at least that's what the producers of the show say. The show, written by Lee Seon-Mi and Kim Gi-Ho, promises to become Korea's own C.S.I. Sort of... Our lead, the lovely Nam Sang-Mi, plays Soon Ae, who went to Police Academy to become a policewoman, after losing her husband a few months after marriage. Sure, she starts off as someone who breaks up fights between married couples, who tends to little petty accidents and the like. But she hopes to one day become a serious detective, someone who can make it big. But then one day she does end up in a special division, unexpectedly.

The cast is quite solid. Nam Sang-Mi might have entered the industry because of her great looks (she was an Internet 얼짱 - Coolest Face), but she's developed tremendously in the last two years, and she does seem to have talent for this thing called acting. Yoo Seon, who plays the elite policewoman Eun-Joo, has been improving as well, lately making an impressive turn in the flawed but interesting horror flick 가발 (The Wig). Lee Ju-Hyeon has been starring in Dramas since the mid 90s - even going as far as 첫사랑 (First Love) in 96, still the top rated Korean TV Dramas of all time, recording over 68% ratings back then - and although he never left much of an impression, he's quite a solid actor. Then there's Dennis O'Neill, a Korean-American actor who seems to be second Daniel Henney, hearing the hype he's been receiving. Plus there's Sung Eun, former adult video star who in two months went from pop starlet to interesting actress (she looks like a decent actress from what I've seen). Finally, veterans like Choi Buram (in his first villain role) make up a very appealing salad dressing.

Will the popular writer duo of Lee Seon-Mi and Kim Gi-Ho (a couple in real life) go back to their usual romantic comedy styled shows, like their latest 신입사원 (Super Rookie), or offer something a little meatier? And with no huge stars, will this Drama continue the impressive drought in viewership the 'Drama Kingdom' MBC is recently facing? The show, produced by Go Dong-Seon, will air its first episode tomorrow (Corona: that's 7 nov). You can check it's official website here. http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/spy/index.html"

Also, the cast list: http://epg.epg.co.kr/coninfo/programinf ... _id=294334

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Nov 10th, '05, 01:38

Any word from any fansubbers if this show is worth subbing :salut:

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Nov 10th, '05, 01:50

LOL! I thought Daniel Henney was in it at first when I skimmed through the sypnosis! Lol. But it's so unfortunate that he's not in it. I would of soooo watched it for him. Lol. xD

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Nov 10th, '05, 05:49

Shorty wrote:LOL! I thought Daniel Henney was in it at first when I skimmed through the sypnosis! Lol. But it's so unfortunate that he's not in it. I would of soooo watched it for him. Lol. xD
haha that daniel guy was from
SAMSOON

anyways i read that there was another person in this movie. A foreign person is he also mixed?

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Nov 10th, '05, 06:06

Spike23 wrote: haha that daniel guy was from
SAMSOON

anyways i read that there was another person in this movie. A foreign person is he also mixed?
yea. he was so cute in SamSoon! lol.

they said that he's Daniel Henney the second! Lol. I don't think so. Daniel looks a lot better, in my opinion of course. lol.

Annessa

Post by Annessa » Nov 10th, '05, 06:35

i think it's rather unfortunate that Dennis O'Neill is referred to as "the second Daniel Henney," based on the fact that he's also bi-racial (Korean mother/American father), and also a model-turned-actor... perhaps mixed entertainers are uncommon there (not to say there aren't any... there are, just that they're not so popular).

i wonder... if the roles were reversed... had Dennis O'Neill been the one cast in MNIKSS, and Daniel Henney debuted in a drama after him instead, would we be calling Daniel the next Dennis? i personally don't think they should be compared. they don't look anything alike, but they're both very attractive.

hopefully, Dennis can make a name for himself... he should'nt be overshadowed by Henney's success and popularity, although Daniel seems to get all the credit for opening doors for mixed actors. i wonder he would've received the same praise if MNIKSS wasn't as successful as it was... i mean, Daniel isn't the greatest actor. don't get me wrong, i love the guy... he's hot, but his acting needs a lot of work.

aside from that, it seems to be a promising drama... Nam Sang Mi is surprisingly pretty good. i watched the first two episodes this week. hopefully the ratings will go up as it progresses.

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Nov 11th, '05, 21:43

Hehe i just watched eps 1 raw..
hmm i think this show is kinda silly.
>P ah wellz, i'd just stick to my current shows i like
Secret lovers =D and that new bi drama..however that new bi drama isn't as good as i thought'd it be. Might have to watch more on eps 3 still.

kapompom

Post by kapompom » Nov 11th, '05, 21:50

i;ve watched the first 2 eps raw (LQ hehe ^^). altho i didn't realli understand but this series looks promising (i like detective stories he he he)

ans

Post by ans » Nov 17th, '05, 00:23

Just watched first 2 episodes...I like it. It has new faces I haven't seen and a different story line. Characters are good too. Check out the thread at soompi. :-)

pyh

Post by pyh » Nov 18th, '05, 02:46

I watched epi 1-4 and it is a very good drama. I'm so addicted to it right now. All the characters are good looking. am in love with the two hot guys. I think it really does need to be subbed 'cause I watched it without understanding any korean and it was good. It's got an interesting storyline. Anyone who hasn't watched it should watch it. I actually liked it a lot more than Bi's Love To Kill.

Bam-Bam

Post by Bam-Bam » Nov 25th, '05, 01:10

Anyone subbing this,

This look more interesting than the overrated Love to Kill/ Rain. How's the series so far?

tianj

Post by tianj » Nov 27th, '05, 06:16

Bam-Bam wrote:Anyone subbing this,

This look more interesting than the overrated Love to Kill/ Rain. How's the series so far?
You got the nerve to request for subbing when you're making those racist comments on this site. Goto hell. And please no one subs this, since he pissed too many people off.

redsea

Post by redsea » Dec 4th, '05, 15:05

Oh...Be cool guys....I like this series :w00t: New actors and actress (for me) and it looks interesting and kind of funny as well. After watching ep 1, Im hooked. Sub for ep1 is already out. Can't wait for sub of ep2.... :cheers: I'm glad that there is a topic for this drama while i'm searching for it in the forum.

Episode Trailers

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/spy/ ... ew_1_1.swf
http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/spy/ ... view_2.swf
http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/spy/ ... view_3.swf
http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/spy/ ... view_4.swf
http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/spy/ ... ew_5_5.swf

Paige

Post by Paige » Dec 12th, '05, 01:17

tianj wrote:
Bam-Bam wrote:Anyone subbing this,

You got the nerve to request for subbing when you're making those racist comments on this site. Goto hell. And please no one subs this, since he pissed too many people off.
Hey, don't tell people not to sub just because of this person... there's a lot of people out there who aren't like that who need subs too.... :scratch:

And yea, I got hooked on the first ep... I'm getting the second episode now. I'm surprised not as many people are talking about it! Hehe

vofzxy

Post by vofzxy » Dec 12th, '05, 16:05

hmm....
i really have not heard abt this series untill i read this thread like on 12th DEC
ergh. . . loathe oneself . . .
but anyway, where can i get the 1st ep?

MANY MANY THANKS

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 12th, '05, 16:23

i think only the 350 mb version is released on d-addicts tracker right now...
i haven't downloaded any of this series yet, maybe the peeps in sweet spy subtitles thread can point you to hodoli version...
so obviously, all discouragements aside, the subs are already out for first two episodes, just check in subtitles forum...

redsea

Post by redsea » Dec 12th, '05, 16:36

Yeah, I'm surprised that not many people know about this series. I think it's worth watching. Funny and give you new feeling. Well it's about love together with police and spy. Sound interesting? ^^.....Recommended !!!!

atiqahkj

Post by atiqahkj » Dec 12th, '05, 17:52

some pix of dennis o' neill...

he is soooo sweet!!! :lol :lol

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Dec 12th, '05, 22:31

I did a Sweet Spy marathon on Sunday. The first few episodes were really funny. The later episodes were more confusing (complex?) than entertaining. The "mistaken identity" and "stolen intel" storyline is getting old real fast.
As for Dennis O, his dialog is just so flat. He got the expression and body language down, but his "speech" is boring... Hopefully, his vocal acting will improve as the drama move further along.

myzticle

Post by myzticle » Dec 13th, '05, 06:33

just watched ep 3.. the story is really strating to pick-up...
I'm also suprised that not that many ppl are watching this... is it because of the 'unknown' cast???

Highly recommended!!!!

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Dec 17th, '05, 15:25

I love this drama. :thumright: Different from others and it's interesting plus funny. New actresses and actors. Except this girl is familiar somewhere ..I think in Sunlight Upon Me? I don't know her name.... Dennis O'Neil is so handsome :mrgreen: !! The leading actress is so funny and cute. She's only 21. Anyways... looking forward for more of these actresses and actors act in other dramas too!

stone682

Re: New Drama Sweet Spy

Post by stone682 » Dec 18th, '05, 01:44

This drama became the best drama in S.Korea now.

unexpected story line makes people laugh.

and funny acting makes people think like .. "are they real polices?"

it's not all..

i mean . it's not like a dumb comedy drama which is only for laughing.

it has like a good theme to think.
(a social problem like "a rich never gets punishment under the constitution")
(sorry for Bad English Expression)
(actually it isn't that serious in this drama)

i love this romantic comedy drama, this drama's story line is getting complicated with funny characters.

absolutely this is what u guys must see

recently MBC got a big problem with a scientist, and made people mad at MBC.

but fortunately. MBC's got this drama.

stone682

NEW DRAMA Sweet Spy!

Post by stone682 » Dec 18th, '05, 01:59

i saw this drama and.. found out this drama rulez

i dont know what u guys think about this drama.

but it's got unexpected storyline.

and interesting storyline as well.

this drama is really funny.

To understand this drama completely u guys gotta watch the drama with English Subtitle.

this drama is really funny...

two hansome guys fight for a lady who acts dumb. but she's so lovely cute.

and other characters involve with the lady for a pen.
(the pen that has tons of information of what a spy needs)

I think this drama makes people laugh

but it's got a good theme to think about.

like a social problem (A rich never gets any punishment under the constitution.)
it isn't that serious to think when you guys watch this drama

it's because this drama is damn funny

i think Sweet Spy rulez.. absolutely. absolutely rocks...

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Dec 18th, '05, 02:02

hmm sounds realli interestin & it's da new thin out since I already saw My Name Is Kim Sam Soon. I should try it out, I want a good new fresh comedy series.

Sunshine_36

Re: NEW DRAMA Sweet Spy!

Post by Sunshine_36 » Dec 18th, '05, 02:02

stone682 wrote:i saw this drama and.. found out this drama rulez

i dont know what u guys think about this drama.

but it's got unexpected storyline.

and interesting storyline as well.

this drama is really funny.

To understand this drama completely u guys gotta watch the drama with English Subtitle.

Did you finish watching this drama? Sounds like you know a lot lol.

this drama is really funny...

two hansome guys fight for a lady who acts dumb. but she's so lovely cute.

and other characters involve with the lady for a pen.
(the pen that has tons of information of what a spy needs)

I think this drama makes people laugh

but it's got a good theme to think about.

like a social problem (A rich never gets any punishment under the constitution.)
it isn't that serious to think when you guys watch this drama

it's because this drama is damn funny

i think Sweet Spy rulez.. absolutely. absolutely rocks...
Did you watch this? Seems like you know a lot lol.

stone682

Post by stone682 » Dec 18th, '05, 02:15

yeah subtitiles , ep 1-4 are uploaded.

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Dec 18th, '05, 02:40

hey Sunshine_36, I can't help but notice ur signature, which drama series is dat? da girl in da middle reminds me soo much of Jung Ryeo Won from My Name Is Kim Sam Soon, is dat her?

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 18th, '05, 02:46

azndgn26 wrote:hey Sunshine_36, I can't help but notice ur signature, which drama series is dat? da girl in da middle reminds me soo much of Jung Ryeo Won from My Name Is Kim Sam Soon, is dat her?
I think thats from Autumn Shower :-)

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Dec 18th, '05, 02:52

WroW wrote:
azndgn26 wrote:hey Sunshine_36, I can't help but notice ur signature, which drama series is dat? da girl in da middle reminds me soo much of Jung Ryeo Won from My Name Is Kim Sam Soon, is dat her?
thx fer info, I checked it out & it turns out I was correct!!! It is her...oo I'm all hyped up to watch dis drama now :lol

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Dec 18th, '05, 02:58

I enjoy this drama more than Bi's new drama. The lead actress remind me so much of SHK. She's cute!

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 18th, '05, 03:02

crazylife123 wrote:I enjoy this drama more than Bi's new drama. The lead actress remind me so much of SHK. She's cute!
You are watching this? The lead actress sometimes reminds me more of Kim Sam Soon...dont know why maybe the way she talks :roll . But in episode 3 I was really thinking if she is maybe mixed because her eyes sometimes dont look korean :unsure:

stone682

Post by stone682 » Dec 18th, '05, 03:07

short cut

there are 4 main characters.

and that's Nam Sang Mi

I LOVE HER SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO

SOSOSOSO
SO MUCH~

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Dec 26th, '05, 16:00

crazylife123 wrote:I enjoy this drama more than Bi's new drama. The lead actress remind me so much of SHK. She's cute!
I agree with that :D

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Dec 26th, '05, 16:02

WroW wrote:
Yes that's right :D Can't wait to watch it lol.

lynavu

Post by lynavu » Jan 8th, '06, 04:43

i love this drama.. the main girl is so cute.. and that half white guy.. HOT HOT HOT.. does anyone know where i can find the ost for this drama? i love all the songs on there

waiwai

Post by waiwai » Jan 30th, '06, 21:09

:wub: This drama is one of the best ones that ive ever seen!!! hot guy and fit girl!!! and its so so so so funny as well!!! but im wondering if they are going to do a sequal for this k-drama??? seems like its still havent finished the full story line yet,.. it has still got alot of things that needs to finish off... hope its not one of those drama that has a wierd ending...... :scratch:

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 1st, '06, 14:22

lynavu wrote:i love this drama.. the main girl is so cute.. and that half white guy.. HOT HOT HOT.. does anyone know where i can find the ost for this drama? i love all the songs on there
Me too I love all the songs!! Any help please? Thanks in advance ! :D. Especially the song Show Me Your Love :). This k-drama really makes my day lol.

lilmarie

Post by lilmarie » Feb 6th, '06, 09:49

i liked it ^^
can sum1 explain the ending for me please because i don't really understand it
thanxies

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 6th, '06, 21:00

lilmarie wrote:i liked it ^^
can sum1 explain the ending for me please because i don't really understand it
thanxies
I think you don't understand it because not all the subs came out yet :D. Me too I don't understand it clearly? People say there's a loose part in the end f the serie :goggle:

andi_the_angel78

Post by andi_the_angel78 » Feb 14th, '06, 02:53

I looked at a previous forum and it was also about Sweet Spy. They said that the member hasn't been posting any episodes for this drama. I'm not really sure if that's been cleared but if it is true, then I'd like to help. You can go to www.idols-unlimited.com/sweet-spy and download all the episodes. Just now that there's a download limit unless you're a premium member of Megaupload. But, you can go to www.idols-unlimited.com/wonderful-life and download this thing to cover your IP address so you can continue downloading without any disturbances.

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Feb 15th, '06, 06:40

they are airing this on la18 with english subs

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 17th, '06, 15:24

oh i just love this show. dennis is my man my man..hheehehe j/k.
no need to say that he's a hottie right thurr.

who90210

Post by who90210 » Feb 19th, '06, 04:09

Anybody know the title of the tango song? remember the part where Han yu il and lee sun ae... dancing tango... ...
I searched various tango music, but couldn't find it. I think that's the best part of the drama. :)

Pudding

Post by Pudding » Mar 4th, '06, 00:19

I love this drama, Dennis O'niel is so beautiful. I'd Spy for him anyday (or night) . I have always liked Mixed Asian/Caucasian men. Hence my Fave American Actor is Keanu. Plus in Hawaii that is a very common type. & they are all very beautiful. Anyhoo, I'm into Detective shows (I.E. Law & Order, City Confidential, Cold Case, etc) so I was intrested in something from another country. I was not dissapointed. I thought this drama was well done. but They left out a few loose ends. I hope to see a sequel to this someday.

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 4th, '06, 09:37

this drama end some time ago ^^ a heard that will be the movie Sweet Spy ^^Dennis is Great i will suporrt him as an actor :D

yssa

Post by yssa » Mar 9th, '06, 22:19

I just finished watching the series and I'm so glad I watched it. I thought it was really good and also the music. I really loved a couple of songs that kept reappearing.

So I wanted to ask if anyone could upload the OST if he/she has it. (not on clubbox pls, can't download at all there, even read like 3 different manuals, think it has to do with my computer) Or just ANY song that is from The Sweet Spy.

mms

Post by mms » Mar 9th, '06, 22:29

yssa wrote:I just finished watching the series and I'm so glad I watched it. I thought it was really good and also the music. I really loved a couple of songs that kept reappearing.

So I wanted to ask if anyone could upload the OST if he/she has it. (not on clubbox pls, can't download at all there, even read like 3 different manuals, think it has to do with my computer) Or just ANY song that is from The Sweet Spy.
you can get the OST here:
http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=621

yssa

Post by yssa » Mar 9th, '06, 23:02

Thank you!!!! :D

v1rgi3

Post by v1rgi3 » Mar 13th, '06, 20:20

omg... this drama is just sooo underrated... too bad the ratings didn't reflect the great storyline, and plot!!! i wasn't gonna watch it becasue the ratings were so bad, so i thought it wouldn't be good,, but boy , was i ever wrong... so funny. and captiviating at the same time...

dennis is sooooo hot... lol... just a minor problem tho... he can't act.... lol.. its actually painful watching him read out his lines... imo but its ok... just looking at him is good enough!

but omg... he's soo HOT....

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 13th, '06, 20:51

i dont agreee with you Dennis act so well for a debiut!!!!!!!! >.< he is so great model and actor and i will suport him

GTOnizuka

Post by GTOnizuka » Mar 13th, '06, 22:01

Hi all,

Just finished the series and it was good, but It wouldve been much better if they showed them meeting up and not just painful scences of her remebering. Thats my take on it. All in all good series, probably watch again.

venutoispoke

Post by venutoispoke » Mar 15th, '06, 04:35

So will there still be a Sweet Spy 2?? Cz the ending is abit abrupt..so what happens next? What happens to all the characters? Will those baddies find the ball pen?

Urgghhh too many loose ends :P

venutoispoke

Post by venutoispoke » Mar 15th, '06, 05:04

Oh and may I know whose clubbox has the OST for this fantastic drama?

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 15th, '06, 09:52

they will be the Movie sweet spy ^_^but stil dont know who will play in it

zaizai_f4_only

Post by zaizai_f4_only » Mar 15th, '06, 12:04

im in lurv with dennis i hope we get to c him again in ss movie..

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 15th, '06, 16:10

venutoispoke wrote:Oh and may I know whose clubbox has the OST for this fantastic drama?
i have.... hahha
visit http://asianground.highforum.net/
or u can just click on my siggy.

venutoispoke

Post by venutoispoke » Mar 18th, '06, 15:57

Ermm I have registered but I haven't got the activation email yet :P

Anyone has this OST in their CB for now..I'm really desperate for the OST..SERIOUSLY!@

nad59

Post by nad59 » Mar 18th, '06, 19:35

Hey guys..

Does anyone have this drama in avi HQ 700mb format just for episodes 3,5,6,7 & 9? If u do could u help upload it for me preferrably in ysi..I lost these episodes when my computer hard drive crashed last week and I can't seem to find these few ones in clubboxes that do not require an id and password..So please help me out if you can..I'd really appreciate it..

chinkymay

Post by chinkymay » Mar 19th, '06, 05:38

HI!!! CAN SOMEONE REUPLOAD THE OST AGAIN!!! I really really want it and I'LL be so happy if someone would!!!!!!

chinkymay

Post by chinkymay » Mar 20th, '06, 00:19

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKS!!! I <3 this ost!! 8)

kahlan

Post by kahlan » Mar 22nd, '06, 02:11

Just finished watching this series and couple of comments :-

1. Thought that Dennis acting was ok (for a model) actually. But he is very good and cool looking.

2. Don't really find that both he and the lead girl has much chemistry in the series.

3. Did not like the ending though, a lot of loose ends which somebody raise. Wondering why the director left it like that.

sleepythao

Post by sleepythao » Mar 22nd, '06, 09:57

:cry: how do you use rapidshare?

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 22nd, '06, 10:25

click Free ^^ then will show some things you must write and downland;)

sleepythao

Post by sleepythao » Mar 23rd, '06, 06:24

i did all that but it says i'm currently "downloading" something else and it won't let me :crazy: baaaaaah but on a good note i got to watch dennis today :mrgreen:

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 23rd, '06, 10:19

then you have to wait one hour when you finish downland other stuff from rapidshare

sleepythao

Post by sleepythao » Mar 23rd, '06, 11:47

that's the thing, i've never downloaded anything from rapidshare before.
--i just finished the sweet spy and it's sooo good. do u knowif dennis oh is in any other dramas?

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:00

Sweet spy is his first drama ^_^ at now he dont making another.But i have a hope that he will ^_^

elynchan

Post by elynchan » Mar 23rd, '06, 18:44

Just finished ep 20 few mins ago.... The scene when Dennis got shot and fell into the sea.. i actually couldn't hold my tears... :-( arrrggghhh I was so agitated and sad manz.. I wished the series could have two more episode to sum up the loose ends... probably they're running low on budget that's why kept it dangling... :unsure:

Considering that this is Dennis's debut.. I feel that he is superb.. his expression touches me although i feel that he and sun ae ain't matching.. hahah

Great Series!

sleepythao

Post by sleepythao » Mar 24th, '06, 05:30

do u know where i can pictures of him b/c i can't find it anywhere :-(

elynchan

Post by elynchan » Mar 24th, '06, 05:47

You can check out his pics at http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Dennis_O.php

There's quite a bit of collection there. Enjoy drooling! :P

elynchan

Post by elynchan » Mar 24th, '06, 07:47

Here's a touching article for Sweet Spy courtesy from Dennisjo.com

Before meeting her, he was one of the top spies in the world, with keen intellect, courage, and calm. there was no opponent tough in his eyes. He juggled with the foes ruthlessly and confronted the critical state callously. He had the prestige that scared everyone. He was like a transparent enigma who can be seen by all the people but never be fathomed by anyone...

Before meeting her, he had never learned the puzzle of subjugating as all the women were fascinated with him. He could easily capture any women's heart by his handsome , elegant, and wealthy. But he was never sentimentally attached to any rose, only passed by those women's side unfeelingly but lightly, flirted to join in the fun on occasion, or even rejected them far away...

Before meeting her, he was a man admired by everyone. He was haughty with everything he had. Even so, he was not happy, the only he wanted to have was not wealthy, prestige or position, but the one that could walk into his heart. He, is so lonely…

Before knowing him, she was the most awkward policewoman in this world. She was bored stiff to live everyday, but her resolution which is never admitted defeat was aroused by offending the authority, only to defend the justice in her heart and the pride of that police uniform...

Before knowing him, she was a “ugly dusk” without any adornment. Even she has a beautiful face, she still sticked to her own morality. Nobody had paid attention to her and she was overlooked sometimes. But she---- still "a weed", showing her enchantment alone in the corner...

Before knowing him, she was a role that full of insult and sympathy. Under the bitterness of her husband’s passing away, she had to support the old grandmother and repaied debt which her husband borrowed to help others during life time. She lived poorly and lonely. She was longing for love, but she had already lost the qualification of love…

When meeting her, he was blocked by her in the street because of his overspeed, his rushing to the red light and his disobey to the traffic rules. He was in a good mood cuz he accomplished a assignment just now. He thought the policewoman with angry face would also be subdued by his charm… however, she was so serious that even he was attracted by her automatically…

When meeting him, he broke several traffic rules, but the man was so handsome and polite wholly to the contrary of others. She took his pen away, but he still staying there with shock, and didn’t chase out until she had been away for a long time. How “foolish” he was at that moment!

This maybe the meet called destiny. The pen which was out of their business linked them closely and would never separated them again…

When meeting her again, she was asleep lying on his bed after being scared , he was close to her gently, feeling her peaceful breath. She was fast asleep, like a child without any precaution. His smile from the bottom of his heart at that moment seemed was so innocent seeming to go back to the childhood…

When meeting him again, she recognized that he was the traffic breaker that day. He asked her to be his spy assistant and she was actually agreed in confusion. Maybe in her heart, the man had been in a particular position. She was willing to try her best to help him even be cheated or hurted…

When meeting her again, he invited her to attend the banquet togeyher. Watching her from a Cinderella to a princess, a moment of panic to following love fluttered in his eyes. He thought he would never be moved by any girls, and even this time, he just hold the purpose of utilizing her at the beginning. But the woman was so special that captured his heart without efforts. He was falling to love and he wonna surrender but the reason reminded him that it only would be the most sad outcome…

After knowing him, they attended the banquet in company which was specially held for him. He was the one fixed most eyes on with all expectant sight. He was always shining among the crowds. That dazzling radiance of his charm gradually warmed her palpitation which had been closed of specified duration. She was hurted for taking risk for him and she saw that burst of ache and guilty from his eyeground. Is he really the one that waiting to rescue herself? Bur he, seemed to conceal too much secrets that made her doubts for the following affection...

After meeting her again, he had hard to cover up his jealous vein already. He fighted with the other man for her that even himself was surprised by his own behavior. He kissed her face gently and performed his a little right relying on the name of “her boyfriend”. He couldn't tolerate and would go mad if her smile and tears causing by others. He said to utilize her orally but his heart was filled with tender feelings. He felt so contradictory that he wanted to let her go but was afraid to lose the hope that could save himself...

After knowing him, she was received orders to look into him. Though she always talked about the grievance of her late husband, her balance of heart had already tilted to him incurably. She called his name in the heart. She worried about him but the what is called obligation restrained her real emotion. She didn’t want he had any trouble and regarded him as a perfect spy in quality from her subconsciousness...

After meeting her again, he attended that party with her which brought different weights on their mind. He told about their “love story” cordially, even for confusing the appearance, he maybe really tacitly approved that they were destined to meet each other. It was a revelation of their true feelings of their intimate behaviors. He was not willing to hurt her because of her shyness and docility showing before him. He asked her if she had felt anything wronged and she shaked her head forbearingly. He made fun of their story and she acted like a spoiled child to him… They were as if a real couple admired by everyone, even themselves forgot it was just a play or actually their real affection…

After knowing each other, they drank and danced together. He unbosomed his feelings to her . She couldn’t understand it but she saw his anxious sentiment. He had never told others so much but showed his frank and honest in front of her. They embraced to end that Tango with graceful and sentimental melody. She had never had such a romantic and warm night like this. In his bosom, She found the confidence of love that had been lost for long time… His kiss was so ardent and lingering that melted the “ice” in her heart. If this were love , let it come, if this were a dream, she hoped that she would never waked-up…

After meeting each other again, they had tided over several sufferings. She intended to leave. He was injured and he thought indifferently that it was the betrayal for her leave. She walked out the door of the house sadly,. He found all his regrets and reliance to her finally, limped painfully after her off the gate. and embraced her closely. He feared her disappearance immediately before him like a wisp of smoke. At that moment, he had firmly made up his mind to be with this muddle-headed woman forever. His love, was so ardent from the bottom of his heart that even made himself stifled… Even so, this was love, the damnable affection brought about him incapable to resist it cuz he could't bear the nights and days without her…

After meeting him again, she didn’t know he had experienced what kind of life and death crisis. He placed his life and trust on the wheel of their fated meet. The thing he gave to her was not only the valuable information but his heart and love. They had went through too much misunderstandings and tribulations. He felt tied and wanted to retire from this work.. He was longing for a new world with her without any disputation but he had too much responsibilities and burdens. Only he could do was to endure painful tortures with contradictory and apprehensive mood as he was unable to tell her anything about it. She knew the man had born too much mysteries and burderns. She was eager to help and didn't want to see his distressing eyes anymore…

After meeting her again, she was drinking alone to divert herself. He knew she had tolerated too much sarcasm, rumor and slanders. She wanted to ask his true feelings. He got a bit angry, was she the only one that hadn’t seen his deep and strong love? He kissed her and wanted to have her gradually. She rejected his a slice of love… He understood the woman he deeply loved still had a lot of burdens, doubts and suspicions. He wanted to give her time to understand his vein…

After knowing him, he had begun to teach her the techniques of being a spy. He was so miraculous that simply mastered everything. She experienced the concentration and perception sense of the man when he was working. As his assistant, she had helped him a lot to solve the problems. She began to puzzle that in which side she would stand by. Maybe in front of the affection, she would adhere to her own heart even before the most right choice…

After meeting him again, she queried him loudly why he had been with the other woman. Even for the job, could he really sacrifice the holy trust she thought and his own heart? Her ache was in his eyes, however he was willing but unable to help cuz he had really hurt her and he didn’t want to explain for himself. Yet, he loved her and cared about her so much. What he only wanted her to know was he would love her eternally whatever what happened, what she saw and what she heard. They got together eventually. He hugged his love which was hard-earned as he feared it would be a dream that he would lose it as soon as he opening the eyes…

After knowing her, he hauled his injured arm and aimed at her. He couldn't believe that she was the one he deeply loved and be loved that had betrayed him. He hugged her closely like that night with contradictory and collapse of love and hate. At that moment, she found the existence of the gunner and warded off the bullet with no hesitation which was shot at him… He screamed out hoarsely and exhaustedly, like a despairing animal. They contributed their human body for each other in the hail of bullets and built a small and fragile defense. She cleared that how deep was his love and how much efforts he had made to protect her. She was eager to save him, but was failed to grab the lapels from him that had been shot to fall into the sea. Until he left, then she had realized how much she loved him, and until he left, then she had found how big mistake she had made…

After meeting her again, he segregated from the screen, throughout the time, poured out his heart which had never been showed to her…

Koala, do you see me? By the time koala watching this, is either I am with my mother or I am no longer in this world. er, I hope that koala will not be watching this alone. if you are watching this alone, I want to let u know how much I love you…how happy I am because of you. and that even after I am dead… I won't forget you and my love will go with you eternally throughout the time… I love you.

Her tears was shedded for him, and her revenge and wait henceforth was also for him. Their unforgettable love camp up to her after striding across the long and arduous journey but left away because of her hesitation. What only remained was a magnificent but exhausted back. His face on the screen, faded the previous aggressiveness, calm and peaceable, twinkling tranquil and happy light firmly. He said that he loved her. That was the deep love be sentimentally attached for eternity throughout the time. However at that time, he was not beside her…

After meeting each other again, what would you be like? I remembered you with fun ,with joy, with pranks, with dejection, with worry and with jealousy. I considered I had forgotten all about you… but when I hearing your faint but clear call of“koala”, I knew that everything had not ended yet, including our destiny and our love. Please, wait for me there and don't leave my life…
[/color]