Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 7th, '06, 16:41

I hate it when korean dramas end with them killing off the main characters! they always do that!

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 16:43

flipnicity wrote:I hate it when korean dramas end with them killing off the main characters! they always do that!
I guess they do that to really *END* the story lol

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 7th, '06, 16:47

CraZyaH wrote:
xKiMix wrote: NOOOOOO!!!!!! that would be horrible :cry: :cry: I would agree to it if they got in a car accident, but Shin lived. And then he falls inlove with me! XD XD

I hope they won't end anywhere near that! Some kdramas are soo good throughout the drama, then in the end they kill of the main characters, like Sorry, i love you. Even though you know it might happen, it still shocks you when it does happen. :|
well Goong is a romantic comdey drama,so there's no way they'd end it with anybody dying :whistling: n I wish they'd give My Yul a great ending too :wub:
True, that only happens in melodramatic dramas. What you wish, Yul ends up with? some people wants Yul to end up with CG's friend that has really long hair...but i don't really see the chemistry between them. :blink

ohitstefunnie

Post by ohitstefunnie » Mar 7th, '06, 16:50

lol. I agree with you, CraZyaH. Yul is the best part of Goong. :P He is such a cutie!! And he doesn't look his age... :-)

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 7th, '06, 16:51

yeah KJH is OLD! I think I read hes 26! he could pass for 16. lolz

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 16:51

xKiMix wrote:
True, that only happens in melodramatic dramas. What you wish, Yul ends up with? some people wants Yul to end up with CG's friend that has really long hair...but i don't really see the chemistry between them. :blink
well I wish he'd end up with moi lol but that's impossible so ... :cry:

heheh aaaaaaanyway,I honestly don't want him to end up with anyone cuz I'd be jealous then :P but I guess that girl is the best girl after chaegyung in the drama,so it wouldn't be bad if he did end up with her ^^
and I do want Chaegyung n Shin to be 2gether,just don't want that to hurt My YUL :cry: :wub: :wub:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 16:52

flipnicity wrote:yeah KJH is OLD! I think I read hes 26! he could pass for 16. lolz
well well...looks who's talking :whistling:

j/k lol!!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 7th, '06, 16:58

whatever crazyah! people dont think I look 16! people think I look 17! ahahahah [Im really crying inside] T___T

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 17:00

flipnicity wrote:whatever crazyah! people dont think I look 16! people think I look 17! ahahahah [Im really crying inside] T___T
awwwwwwwwwwwww *hugs* LOL!
just don't make fun of my KJH again,alright :wub: ?

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 7th, '06, 17:00

What if Yul somehow ended up with Hyorin? That would suck! I would definitely protest.

Yul does look young for his age, I couldn't even tell he was 26, i thought he was around his early 20s. I hope Yul would sing more in the drama. I love the clip where he sang perhaps love. XD

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 17:03

xKiMix wrote:What if Yul somehow ended up with Hyorin? That would suck! I would definitely protest.

Yul does look young for his age, I couldn't even tell he was 26, i thought he was around his early 20s. I hope Yul would sing more in the drama. I love the clip where he sang perhaps love. XD
yeah me too :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I actually made an mp3 for it and have it as a ringing tone for my phone lol I let people ring until he stops singing then I answer hehehe

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Mar 7th, '06, 17:03

what?!! yul with hyo rin? i don't even wanna think about it. perish the thought. haha.

hmm.. if you look closely, yul does have lines on his face already. hehe. but i love him still. age doesn't matter anyway.

ohitstefunnie

Post by ohitstefunnie » Mar 7th, '06, 17:04

I agree! He can totally pass for 16!! I wonder if he has ever been card....

Too bad he's so much older than me. I would love to have him as my boyfriend. lol. Actually, who wouldn't?? ><

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 17:05

evil_zai wrote:what?!! yul with hyo rin? i don't even wanna think about it. perish the thought. haha.

hmm.. if you look closely, yul does have lines on his face already. hehe. but i love him still. age doesn't matter anyway.
:blink :blink :blink what lines?!!
even if @ 26 guys Don't get lines >.> especially asians

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 7th, '06, 17:13

CraZyaH wrote:
yeah me too :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I actually made an mp3 for it and have it as a ringing tone for my phone lol I let people ring until he stops singing then I answer hehehe
I do that to my ringtones too! sometimes i have to call them back because they get redirected to my voice mail.

And the thing about lines, i don't really see it. Maybe a bit on the eyes, but that might just be because his lack of sleep. I think its true about asians looking young for their age, for example my parents are in their late 40s and when i'm with them people think they are my older brother or sister. :|

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 17:18

xKiMix wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
I do that to my ringtones too! sometimes i have to call them back because they get redirected to my voice mail.

And the thing about lines, i don't really see it. Maybe a bit on the eyes, but that might just be because his lack of sleep. I think its true about asians looking young for their age, for example my parents are in their late 40s and when i'm with them people think they are my older brother or sister. :|
hmmm,I think I should record Yul answering his voice so I could have THAT for my voicemail :wub: :wub: alright alright,I'm obsessed!!

yeah well asians are lucky,our guys usually look like they're in their middle 20s once they reach 16 >.>

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 7th, '06, 17:24

xKiMix wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
xKiMix wrote:
lol I'm more of a shin fan too! I think we would react the same also if people would say the same thing to MY SHIN :lol you guys were right episode 16 was sooo cute! well for the beginning that is....lol i'm just going to go back to that hyorin thing :whistling:
o imagine if on the last few minutes of Goong's last episode,both Shin and ChaeGyung died 2gether,like got into an accident or something ( just like it happened in some other dramas)
god that would be awsome!! hehehe having My Yul feeling bad over Chaegyung's death is much better than her being with someone else :roll

lol!
NOOOOOO!!!!!! that would be horrible :cry: :cry: I would agree to it if they got in a car accident, but Shin lived. And then he falls inlove with me! XD XD

I hope they won't end anywhere near that! Some kdramas are soo good throughout the drama, then in the end they kill of the main characters, like Sorry, i love you. Even though you know it might happen, it still shocks you when it does happen. :|
nann don't worry ..i like Yul little too so ...i cannot imagine this serie going like a melodrama lollllllll

well ...if My Shin cannot be with Chae ..i'm gonna cry o.o :cry:

for asian people
you right CraZyaH
i have 22 year old and still everyone give me like 17 or 18 year old -.-

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 7th, '06, 17:25

CraZyaH wrote: [
hmmm,I think I should record Yul answering his voice so I could have THAT for my voicemail :wub: :wub: alright alright,I'm obsessed!!
:lol you should record the part when he says "i like you" to CG, so it would be like he was saying it to you! Do you have his picture on your phone too? I use to have both Yul and Shin in mine, now its just shin. but i still like yul!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 7th, '06, 17:39

I think its so cute that whenever CG and Shin have a fight... CG takes it out after on the bear (Alfred) or on the Shin doll she made... =)

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 7th, '06, 17:45

flipnicity wrote:I think its so cute that whenever CG and Shin have a fight... CG takes it out after on the bear (Alfred) or on the Shin doll she made... =)
Me too she is soo funny! I'm thinking of making my own shin doll too! :lol

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 17:45

xKiMix wrote:
CraZyaH wrote: [
:lol you should record the part when he says "i like you" to CG, so it would be like he was saying it to you! Do you have his picture on your phone too? I use to have both Yul and Shin in mine, now its just shin. but i still like yul!
OFCOURSE I DO!!!
omg I should really do that! and put as an alarm tone XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I guess that wouldn't help wake me up,I'd be leaving sleep world,to daydream world then LOL
flipnicity wrote:I think its so cute that whenever CG and Shin have a fight... CG takes it out after on the bear (Alfred) or on the Shin doll she made... =)

hehe yeah that's cute XD!!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 7th, '06, 18:19

wow u gurls are really obsessed! hahaha

@xKiMix: good luck with making your own Shin doll... if it turns out nice baka puede mo mabenta sa ebay... and youre sig makes me laugh... poor Shin... :P

@crazyah: I think every Goong fan needs to have HR's voice as their alarm... especially when she talks about idolizing "Camilla"... I know that would definitely wake me up... buh I might end up smashing my cell or throwing it against the wall! lolz :lol

edit: oh wow Ive past 500 posts without realizing it... well what better place to dedicate my 500th post than to the Goong thread. :whistling:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 18:27

flipnicity wrote:wow u gurls are really obsessed! hahaha

@xKiMix: good luck with making your own Shin doll... if it turns out nice baka puede mo mabenta sa ebay... and youre sig makes me laugh... poor Shin... :P
ther's a reason why they have that filipino thread,NOW TRANSLATE THAT lol I want to know what u just said!
flipnicity wrote: @crazyah: I think every Goong fan needs to have HR's voice as their alarm... especially when she talks about idolizing "Camilla"... I know that would definitely wake me up... buh I might end up smashing my cell or throwing it against the wall! lolz :lol

edit: oh wow Ive past 500 posts without realizing it... well what better place to dedicate my 500th post than to the Goong thread. :whistling:
heheh congrats for reaching ur 500 post! well 503 now hehehe

but ewww don't want her voice to wake me up XD I'm ok with my Yul,heheh I even asked my friends to call me sometimes just to hear him sing,instead of just playing the song lol!
Last edited by CraZyaH on Mar 7th, '06, 18:35, edited 1 time in total.

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Mar 7th, '06, 18:30

oops.. now i think everyone's gonna beat me to death. gomen... not lines as in wrinkles. i meant those lines near the eyes, when he smiles. like in these...
[img]http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/74/u ... 1bh.th.png[/img]
[img]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2577 ... 1ch.th.png[/img]

don't kill me. i love him too. really. even more than shin. in fact, i've already had a crush on him since 2003.
Last edited by evil_zai on Mar 7th, '06, 18:33, edited 1 time in total.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 18:32

evil_zai wrote:oops.. now i think everyone's gonna beat me to death. gomen... not lines as in wrinkles. i meant those lines near the eyes, when he smiles. like in these...
[img]http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/7326 ... 0bi.th.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/7326 ... 0bi.th.jpg[/img]

don't kill me. i love him too. really. even more than shin. in fact, i've already had a crush on him since 2003.
lol why would we kill you ?
anyway those picture are of Ryo :blink and I can't see any lines there :scratch:

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Mar 7th, '06, 18:33

my mistake... copied the wrong links. hehe. i edited already.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 18:37

evil_zai wrote:my mistake... copied the wrong links. hehe. i edited already.
oh heheh I guess those are kind of normal,got nothing to do with age,most people get those when smiling XD

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 7th, '06, 22:49

CraZyaH wrote:
flipnicity wrote:wow u gurls are really obsessed! hahaha

ther's a reason why they have that filipino thread,NOW TRANSLATE THAT lol I want to know what u just said!
Translation:
if it turns out nice maybe you can sell it on ebay.

i'm excited! i'm buying my materials this weekend. Although, i'm not sure if i'm going to make it as big as CG's. And for the pictures i might put a smiling shin on one side and the other side would be a provocative shin! XD XD XD

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 7th, '06, 22:53

@xKiMix: you're so funny... I thot you were only joking! hahaha!!! go for it! show us a pic when you're done. :lol

edit: u know how during the "commercial break" and they show various pics of CG, Shin or the Royal family? Has anyone ever noticed...
theres one of CG and Shin holding a baby! is that hinting as to where this show is going?
:whistling:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 7th, '06, 23:43

flipnicity wrote:@xKiMix: you're so funny... I thot you were only joking! hahaha!!! go for it! show us a pic when you're done. :lol

edit: u know how during the "commercial break" and they show various pics of CG, Shin or the Royal family? Has anyone ever noticed...
theres one of CG and Shin holding a baby! is that hinting as to where this show is going?
:thumright: I shall when i'm done! well maybe if it looks good enough! :lol
And i did notice that photo! XD i hope it is leading to that!

For someone who read the manhwa:
I can't quite recall, but isn't Hyorin not rich and is an illegitimate child? Is this what they are doing in the drama?
Last edited by xKiMix on Mar 7th, '06, 23:56, edited 1 time in total.

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 7th, '06, 23:46

flipnicity wrote:@xKiMix: you're so funny... I thot you were only joking! hahaha!!! go for it! show us a pic when you're done. :lol

Nope well I hope not :| because in the manga show nothing that there r having a baby

It is me or is Yul because obsess with CG and being King he becoming
really scary to me :goggle:

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 7th, '06, 23:47

I can't quite recall, but isn't Hyorin not rich and is a illegitimate child? Is this what they are doing in the drama?
I think in the drama, Hyorin is still not rich.
I remember watching epi 13/14 where Hyorin's mom was hospitalized, she kept on mentioning 'madam' which I thought would be her mom's employer.
But I don't know if she's still illegitimate, no clue until now.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 7th, '06, 23:55

non-angelical wrote:
I can't quite recall, but isn't Hyorin not rich and is an illegitimate child? Is this what they are doing in the drama?
I think in the drama, Hyorin is still not rich.
I remember watching epi 13/14 where Hyorin's mom was hospitalized, she kept on mentioning 'madam' which I thought would be her mom's employer.
But I don't know if she's still illegitimate, no clue until now.
Hmmm...that's what i thought too when i saw those episodes. I guess we will just have to wait for the subs and the following episodes. Yay another episode will be out tomorrow! XD

jane

Post by jane » Mar 8th, '06, 00:12

CraZyaH wrote:
xKiMix wrote:What if Yul somehow ended up with Hyorin? That would suck! I would definitely protest.

If you want more from Kim Jung Hoon, then click by the links :lol

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 8th, '06, 00:21

yeah season one is almost finished... only 4 more eps... T__T

alright I know this might be off topic... buh I noticed that my total posts went down... this is supposed to be my 505th post buh its only counted as 503th... <b>crazyah</B> even congratulated me on having 503 posts on the page before this one... just wonderin what could have happened? [unsure]

anywayz buh back to Goong... I just finished watching 13-14 with subs and I felt really bad for Yul... CG said some pretty harsh things to him after he told her how he felt... watching the part where CG and Shin had to spend the night was hillarious with subs... I mean it was funny without it... buh funnier with it. man what would we do without subs and subbers! =P

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Mar 8th, '06, 00:21

I just watched the preview of ep. 17
Haha its really funny.
especially the driving part.

It already seems sad though. :cry:
When shin was holding cg really tight.
I just know Yul is going to be evil.
Last edited by HopelessxRomantic on Mar 8th, '06, 00:23, edited 1 time in total.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 8th, '06, 00:23

@HopelessxRomantic: are you talking about watching the previews? or did you watch the ep online? :unsure:

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Mar 8th, '06, 00:24

Thats what i orginially meant

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Mar 8th, '06, 00:26

I meant previews. WOw one word can change the whole meaning

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 8th, '06, 00:27

alright... I was jus wondering... ^^ buh I heard that some people in so-cal can get Goong from korea through satelite? do you get it?

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Mar 8th, '06, 00:33

I heard about that too but its not happening here

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 8th, '06, 04:22

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 08:05, edited 1 time in total.

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 8th, '06, 04:31

How I wish I'm at CA now.. i'm so obsessed with the drama too!! GOSH! Downloading from my side.. takes ages!
Can't wait to watch EP17 online tonight.. with no subs though.. but heck.. just wanna see wat happens next... heheh :cheers:

BABYPHAT

Post by BABYPHAT » Mar 8th, '06, 04:47

Dare_Devil09 wrote:

Nope well I hope not :| because in the manga show nothing that there r having a baby

It is me or is Yul because obsess with CG and being King he becoming
really scary to me :goggle:
ahaha i agree..i think Yul is becoming scarier and scarier each episode....the way he looks at CG is so... :crazy:

q12345

Post by q12345 » Mar 8th, '06, 06:32

If Yul succeeds in getting CG and becoming king, he will be a very bad leader. He is turning evil, and I think it's his real nature showing - must run in the family.

Did anyone ever notice that Shin never tells CG to stay away from Yul even though he knows Yul's out to get her and the kingship? Strange eh. Wouldn't you want to warn your loved ones of wolves in sheep's clothing?!?

Predictions:

I decided to start a prediction list to see if my guesses will come true (and no, I didn't read the manhwa).

1. The great king was no fool. He kicked Yul and his mom out of the palace for a very good reason 14 years ago. My guess is she cheated on her husband, the crown prince back then. This caused them to have a secret divorce, and the king punished her by banishing her. This was kept secret to preserve the royal family's reputation. It was even kept from Yul, so he doesn't know about it.

2. Yul's mom had an affair with Shin's dad. She was originally in love with him, but was forced to marry his older brother.

3. They'll find out that it was Yul's mom who initiated all the scandal stuff concerning Shin and she will be forced to give up her queen status. She will not only lose her title, but also her son - he will break his allegiance to her.

4. Yul will try to become king by supplanting Shin, so that he could get CG (you know, get rid of political marriages so he could "legally" go after her). It's not going to work because his obssession with her will consume him and corrupt his judgement. This will be his downfall. Not being able to get CG and embarassing himself with his failures, he will do what every person in his situation would do: commit suicide without contemplating any other way. This would reveal his mental immaturity and incompetence at being a good ruler.

5. Shin will show his true potential, and become a wise, and well-loved king. CG will be the standard by which all future queens will be measured.

6. HR will finally realize that Shin is really unattainable, partly due to Yul's mom's downfall - she won't be there to encourage HR with stories like Camilla and urge her to keep the flame alive. HR will finally see that Shin's friend, the one who drove her home several times, is the one who really loves her for who she is. They'll get married and this will solve all of HR's family debts because he's from a rich family.

Wow, what a long post. I think it should count as 5 posts at least! Feel free to comment and take my predctions apart hehehehe :w00t: :blink :roll 8) :thumleft: :thumright: :cheers: :goggle: :cussing: :wub:

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Mar 8th, '06, 07:20

q12345 wrote: The great king was no fool. He kicked Yul and his mom out of the palace for a very good reason 14 years ago. My guess is she cheated on her husband, the crown prince back then. This caused them to have a secret divorce, and the king punished her by banishing her. This was kept secret to preserve the royal family's reputation. It was even kept from Yul, so he doesn't know about it.
I could see this happening, and I'll go so far as to say, that I wouldn't be surprised if this happened. The question now is who else knew the truth? If Shins' dad was the one as part of the affair, he obviously would know, but I doubt the Great Queen would know, and I'm not sure about Shins' mom.
Yul's mom had an affair with Shin's dad. She was originally in love with him, but was forced to marry his older brother.
I agree. I've been thinking this was the case since they met atop the stairs. Glad to find someone else who shares the same opinion!
They'll find out that it was Yul's mom who initiated all the scandal stuff concerning Shin and she will be forced to give up her queen status. She will not only lose her title, but also her son - he will break his allegiance to her.
This kind of has to happen, doesn't it? What kind of drama would leave this sub-plot open-ended? I'm not sure what I think about Yul leaving her, it could happen, but we'll have to see how far he goes obsession-wise. I don't think he's strong enough to become king through underhanded means without his mother, so if he breaks his allegience to her, I'd take it as a sign he's given up on CG.
Yul will try to become king by supplanting Shin, so that he could get CG (you know, get rid of political marriages so he could "legally" go after her). It's not going to work because his obssession with her will consume him and corrupt his judgement. This will be his downfall. Not being able to get CG and embarassing himself with his failures, he will do what every person in his situation would do: commit suicide without contemplating any other way. This would reveal his mental immaturity and incompetence at being a good ruler.
Ok. this is one thing I don't see happening. This is a fairly light-hearted drama, and having a character take such a drastic existential turn at the end would kind of kill the mood they've built up over the 20 something episodes. I do think he's going to continue going down this obsession path, but he might relent and go back to England or something.
Shin will show his true potential, and become a wise, and well-loved king. CG will be the standard by which all future queens will be measured.
I'm really torn on this one. From the few scenes we've seen with Shin showing emotion, and sharing with CG, it feels like he really doesn't want to be king. Part of me really wants Shin to leave the crown prince position to have a more normal life with CG. But, I also don't want Yul to win...
HR will finally realize that Shin is really unattainable, partly due to Yul's mom's downfall - she won't be there to encourage HR with stories like Camilla and urge her to keep the flame alive. HR will finally see that Shin's friend, the one who drove her home several times, is the one who really loves her for who she is. They'll get married and this will solve all of HR's family debts because he's from a rich family.
I do think HR will end up with her friend at the end of the drama, but I think to help her get to this point we're going to have to see some sort confrontation from Shin. He's really bad at voicing his emotions, but, I think some of this drama is about his growth. Hopefully, through CG's help, he'll be able to confront HR this way, to turn her down for the last time.

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 8th, '06, 07:43

All that talk about Yul................. and i missed it :cry:
CG is soooooooooooooooooooo lucky ~~~ She has both princes loving her so much u_u
[/size]

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 8th, '06, 08:54

PopGilligan wrote:
q12345 wrote:
Yul's mom had an affair with Shin's dad. She was originally in love with him, but was forced to marry his older brother.
I agree. I've been thinking this was the case since they met atop the stairs. Glad to find someone else who shares the same opinion!
well I think they mentioned in episode 14 or 15..the old King talking to Yul's mom about
him knowing about her relationship with Shin's father and that's the reason he asked her to leave the palace "
PopGilligan wrote:
q12345 wrote:Yul will try to become king by supplanting Shin, so that he could get CG (you know, get rid of political marriages so he could "legally" go after her). It's not going to work because his obssession with her will consume him and corrupt his judgement. This will be his downfall. Not being able to get CG and embarassing himself with his failures, he will do what every person in his situation would do: commit suicide without contemplating any other way. This would reveal his mental immaturity and incompetence at being a good ruler.
Ok. this is one thing I don't see happening. This is a fairly light-hearted drama, and having a character take such a drastic existential turn at the end would kind of kill the mood they've built up over the 20 something episodes. I do think he's going to continue going down this obsession path, but he might relent and go back to England or something.
I agree,don't think they'd want to end his part of the story by commiting suicide or else that would ruin the whole drama,which is supposed to be like a romantic comedy.. but I think I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did kill him by the end,it's become soooooooooo typical for kdramas that we all can sort of predict its happening from the first few episodes of any drama lol

Koryo84

Post by Koryo84 » Mar 8th, '06, 09:27

Watched the latest eps, 15 & 16~
Nyaaaa O-O normally I don't go so personally into a drama series XD but~ I really came to hate Hyorin O.O'
I feel pity about the acress *lol* because I think that there must be many other Shin x CG Fans who will sure think the same ~

Aw~ can't wait for the next episode O.O if the second season will be aired in winter 2007 I just hope for a happy ending for the first season~

And.. *~* thank you guys from D-Addicts for the episodes ^___^
Although I'm korean myself, I can't watch it~ since I'm living in Germany so this is my beloved source of Korean TV Shows ^.~

ebony

Post by ebony » Mar 8th, '06, 10:06

the flash preview is out if anyone wants to see it :D
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung ... 14852.html

this is for episode 17

ebony

Post by ebony » Mar 8th, '06, 10:09

also someone has posted the long preview of episode 18 on you tube, it's ok but the last few minutes is really funny you won't be able to stop laughing :P

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 8th, '06, 10:19

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 08:05, edited 1 time in total.

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 8th, '06, 10:34

CraZyaH wrote:
PopGilligan wrote:
q12345 wrote:Yul will try to become king by supplanting Shin, so that he could get CG (you know, get rid of political marriages so he could "legally" go after her). It's not going to work because his obssession with her will consume him and corrupt his judgement. This will be his downfall. Not being able to get CG and embarassing himself with his failures, he will do what every person in his situation would do: commit suicide without contemplating any other way. This would reveal his mental immaturity and incompetence at being a good ruler.
I agree,don't think they'd want to end his part of the story by commiting suicide or else that would ruin the whole drama,which is supposed to be like a romantic comedy.. but I think I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did kill him by the end,it's become soooooooooo typical for kdramas that we all can sort of predict its happening from the first few episodes of any drama lol
Yes, i also agree to that. Like Pop said, they wouldn't turn a light hearted drama into something so dramatic, it would kill the mood indeed.

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 8th, '06, 10:39

Koryo84 wrote:Watched the latest eps, 15 & 16~
Nyaaaa O-O normally I don't go so personally into a drama series XD but~ I really came to hate Hyorin O.O'
I feel pity about the acress *lol* because I think that there must be many other Shin x CG Fans who will sure think the same ~

Aw~ can't wait for the next episode O.O if the second season will be aired in winter 2007 I just hope for a happy ending for the first season~

And.. *~* thank you guys from D-Addicts for the episodes ^___^
Although I'm korean myself, I can't watch it~ since I'm living in Germany so this is my beloved source of Korean TV Shows ^.~
Lol, you live very very very far from me ^----^. Ive downloaded both eps 15 and 16 but i don't have the subs for it so i have no clue as to what they are saying, therefore i must wait patiently for the subbers who contribute so much time to subbing :cry: Wish i knew Korean x_x''
Oh by the way, does anyone happen to have midi files for any of the music or songs from Goong?

Koryo84

Post by Koryo84 » Mar 8th, '06, 10:55

Akira-Kon wrote:Lol, you live very very very far from me ^----^. Ive downloaded both eps 15 and 16 but i don't have the subs for it so i have no clue as to what they are saying, therefore i must wait patiently for the subbers who contribute so much time to subbing :cry: Wish i knew Korean x_x''[/color]
Oh by the way, does anyone happen to have midi files for any of the music or songs from Goong?

Although I'm korean myself some parts of this drama show's difficult to understand, especially when it comes to the official royal names etc.
But you're right XD there's definately a huge advance for me, knowing the language...

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 8th, '06, 12:14

Who's the actress playing shin's sister?

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 8th, '06, 12:21

ebony wrote:also someone has posted the long preview of episode 18 on you tube, it's ok but the last few minutes is really funny you won't be able to stop laughing :P
thanks for the previews ebony! episode 18 looks like its going to be a serious ep... that is until I saw the end of the preview! hahahahahaha! oh man I couldnt stop laughing... poor CG; traumatized like that... :roll Bet most of you gurls would enjoy that view tho. :whistling:

cees

Post by cees » Mar 8th, '06, 12:49

yaaaaaaaaaaay now iam going to watch goong live eps 17.......cant wait 2 see what will happen in this eps

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 8th, '06, 13:00

after this week only 2 more til the season ends... then we have to wait for season 2! :-(

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Mar 8th, '06, 13:38

LMAO...Oh my god! Episode 18 preview was AWESOME! She got to see Shin in his birthday suit! Heheheheheh! That last scene was a priceless moment for all Goong fans. A good view of Shin despite the fact that they didnt show his..*cough* lower region. :lol

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 8th, '06, 14:52

I just watched ep.17 LIVE a few minutes ago!! OMG it was sooo worth it waking up at 4:00 am then realizing it won't actually start till 5:00 am! I loved the end when....
CG was looking for something in her luggage, and then she saw shin's black briefs XD XD. Her reaction was hilarious!!!!!!!! Then when she heard shin coming to the room, she hid, and then next thing you know it she became a peeping tom! XD Well, i would be too if it was shin undressing! lol :lol XD :faint:

I can't wait till tomorrow! Its soo cool watching it live, they don't even have commercials in between the episodes, like they do here. XD i can't wait, Shin is soo HOT!!

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 8th, '06, 14:55

xKiMix wrote:I just watched ep.17 LIVE a few minutes ago!! OMG it was sooo worth it waking up at 4:00 am then realizing it won't actually start till 5:00 am! I loved the end when....
CG was looking for something in her luggage, and then she saw shin's black briefs XD XD. Her reaction was hilarious!!!!!!!! Then when she heard shin coming to the room, she hid, and then next thing you know it she became a peeping tom! XD Well, i would be too if it was shin undressing! lol :lol XD :faint:

I can't wait till tomorrow! Its soo cool watching it live, they don't even have commercials in between the episodes, like they do here. XD i can't wait, Shin is soo HOT!!
omg omg!!! I missed it!!!
I'm @ my cousins so I couldn't watch it Live :cry: :cry: :cry: [/spoiler]

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 8th, '06, 14:58

Haha.. i watched it LIVE too!! Couldn't connect in the beginning and i was like freaking out! Another Good episode.. eventhough out of 1000 words i only understand like... 10 maybe.. hahaha.

Going to miss tomorrows episode though.. Hur hur :cry

SillyYun

Post by SillyYun » Mar 8th, '06, 15:04

aww i have to wait for the torrent the cb is slow!

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 8th, '06, 15:08

SillyYun wrote:aww i have to wait for the torrent the cb is slow!
someone already has it in clubbox? Would you mind giving me the link? I too understood only 20+ words, but i pretty much understood what was happening.

mkm-sdk

Post by mkm-sdk » Mar 8th, '06, 15:46

I was wondering if there's any NG video from Goong..... :roll :roll
I love Goong :wub:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 8th, '06, 15:56

I think Ive seen some videos on www.youtube.com try searching it there!

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 8th, '06, 16:30

PsychoWabbit
u watched it live too? :cry: :cry: :cry:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 8th, '06, 16:38

crazyah I think you're the only one who usually watches it live who missed it today! hahahaha!!! buh its ok... just dl the episode later on! =)

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 8th, '06, 16:46

CraZyaH wrote:
PsychoWabbit
u watched it live too? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Haha yeah.. thanks to you..
The ending was so funny.. i couldnt stop laughing.. can't wait for EP18

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 8th, '06, 16:51

I didn't watch it, coz I go extra class today.
I was expecting a lq torrent to download when I got home (coz someone posted lq torrent pretty fast last week), but there wasn't any :cry: .

oh my..oh my...
I guess I should just wait until the HQ released around tomorrow :-(

soutsada7

Post by soutsada7 » Mar 8th, '06, 17:03

non-angelical wrote:I didn't watch it, coz I go extra class today.
I was expecting a lq torrent to download when I got home (coz someone posted lq torrent pretty fast last week), but there wasn't any :cry: .

oh my..oh my...
I'm uploading the LQ file right now, so just bear with me a sec and I'll post up the link asap :)

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 8th, '06, 17:07

soutsada7 wrote:
non-angelical wrote:I didn't watch it, coz I go extra class today.

oh my..oh my...
I'm uploading the LQ file right now, so just bear with me a sec and I'll post up the link asap :)
woaaaahhh!!!! :cheers:
wuub you sooo much!!! :wub:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 8th, '06, 17:10

@soutsada7: if you manage to get the HQ before hand would you upload it too? ^^ pls?!

soutsada7

Post by soutsada7 » Mar 8th, '06, 17:35

flipnicity wrote:@soutsada7: if you manage to get the HQ before hand would you upload it too? ^^ pls?!
sure, but it's probably gonna be posted by tomorrow, since uploading a 700 MB file takes quite a long time...btw, do you guys have any particular web host that you want me to use?

sheesh, the ul is taking a while...just check back in an hour for the LQ version of epi 17.