SINGLES RANTING THREAD (Dating Advice)

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 21st, '06, 01:10

Jeremiah wrote:
pwner4once wrote::blink :unsure: :O who said it's your other public name? i thought i just said part of the title from My_Name_is_Kim_Sam-Soon. :whistling:
so yea who revealed it again? ^_^

but Dickie? LO!L!!! that's a funny name. it's like calling some1 without IE
Oh come on Jing, don't play the innocent :x :x

:shhh: don't laugh like that, Myth will get mad. I don't know where that name really came from though :whistling: XD

Julie is busy with puppy sitting :w000t:
LOL!!??? puppy sitting... +.+
anyways, i notice our XXXX sized sigs are getting boxed. maybe our lil k*cough* jeremiah will fix that? :D

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 21st, '06, 10:38

Pshhh.. Jing... come on.. as if you never had a puppy as pet :cussing:

About the sig, I'll fixed it once I get back home :roll

Richie I've heard some good news that you're moving to the west. Hehe that's nice. Keep it going :thumleft:

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Feb 21st, '06, 20:07

Hehe Yeah could be as early as April if loans come through (got rejected for a line of credit today :( ) Oh well I was at a different bank from my own. It will be most likely in July though XD I hear there are lots of Japanese there so I got another thing to look forward to :lol

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Feb 22nd, '06, 02:59

Richie - work sucks. omg that one day the lady like lunged at me. it was really scary. the police had to drag her away and everything. meh, i'll tell you about it later.

Anyway.. guys guys!!! Look at my puppy!! Lookie lookie!!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/a ... puppy1.jpg[/img]
do you know how hard it is to take a picture of a puppy.. this is the only one i could get of her standing still. the thing kept running off... -__-;;

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/a ... puppy2.jpg[/img]
yea, the puppy tried to lick my face as we took this one.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/a ... puppy3.jpg[/img]
and finally an okay picture!

she doesn't have a name yet. any ideas?

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Feb 22nd, '06, 03:21

x_Xules: nice puppy. just like mine.. dominated by black color :thumleft: amm you should have posted it in the ANIMAL SHOW thread... here try this link...

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28624

mm.. why do most guys prefer sexy-boobsy females??? are you guys intimidated or irritated by smart girls??? :unsure: :whistling:

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 22nd, '06, 05:01

aww cutie doggyy :lol :lol
maybe Julie-kun? :blink :P
domi-chan sounds better.
looking forward to hear the story about dog being taken away. lol hola back. gosh it's 11pm and i still have tons of work to do T_T... talking about dropping out...

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 22nd, '06, 07:52

Just get out of the interview.. I don't think I'll have the job :( I really hate multi-national company, pff, they asked about your private life and so on.. damn it.

Anyway, I'm having another interview at other company this Monday and hope that I'll pass through the 1st step.

----

Julie, I knew you would keep the puppy hehe.

Mythrel, do your best!

Jing, well good for you to have so much work to do. That's the punishment for.. you know! :P

pRincEton giRL, I don't prefer sexy boobsy-females LOL

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:48

LOL the lady lunged at you? LOL well its good you are ok, I was worried cause you never came back and she was going nuts :lol . Now I want to hear the rest of the story XD Cute puppy btw!!!

Good luck Jeremiah im sure it will all work out XD You are always so hard on yourself.

Hmm if its a girl Nobuta or if its a guy AKIRA then you could be like AKIRA DOWN!! or how about Kon!! (err I seen you said her XD Akira could maybe be a girls name I dunno hehe)

huh pRincEton giRL, where did you get the idea thats what every guy looks for? I mean some guys are all for that type of stuff but they are never the ones looking for a serious relationship.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 22nd, '06, 19:10

You're wrong Richie. Both owner & puppy are cute :wub:

Always hard on myself?! :blink I need to be hard on myself, if not, then I'm finished as a man. Faito oh!! :P

Oh eh, change that sig, will ya? :P

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Feb 22nd, '06, 23:38

Jeremiah, san honto ni? :D heheh.. :thumright: good!

Mythrel: yeah, i came to such conclusion becoz that's what i've observed with my environment here in Pi... considering *some or most*, not generelly *all*. :blink but here, i have a question, what if you will be put in a chamber where there are 9 sexy ladies and 1 not sexy lady.. who would you choose..?? :D am certain guys would be tempted to choose the sexy one right? (you know men are like that..........) but it doesnt demand seriousness either when speaking of *relationship* but then, what if you're in a relationship? i know this is very offending or shameful to say, but why do (most) guys are not contented with only one girl?? :cry: .. most of them cheats.. :cry: :-(

tianj

Post by tianj » Feb 22nd, '06, 23:46

Jeremiah wrote:Just get out of the interview.. I don't think I'll have the job :( I really hate multi-national company, pff, they asked about your private life and so on.. damn it.

Anyway, I'm having another interview at other company this Monday and hope that I'll pass through the 1st step.

----

Mythrel, do your best!

Jing, well good for you to have so much work to do. That's the punishment for.. you know! :P

It's illegal for US companies to ask about a person's private life, but i dunno if their policy applies outside of the US(if the US company is also multinational). Maybe you're better off at a US multinational? The only thing they can ask is if you're authorized to work in the US so you just answer yes or no for that. I think that's it.

I'm also interviewing now, but bad thing about multinationals I think is they have soooo many interview rounds, and multiple ppl interviewing you all the technical question. :crazy: Like, now I'm on my 3rd interview (tomorrow) and its still not the final interview. But its not as bad as Google I guess(14 interviews before you get a job there) :glare:

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 23rd, '06, 01:03

tianj wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:Just get out of the interview.. I don't think I'll have the job :( I really hate multi-national company, pff, they asked about your private life and so on.. damn it.

----

Mythrel, do your best!

It's illegal for US companies to ask about a person's private life, but i dunno if their policy applies outside of the US(if the US company is also multinational). Maybe you're better off at a US multinational? The only thing they can ask is if you're authorized to work in the US so you just answer yes or no for that. I think that's it.

I'm also interviewing now, but bad thing about multinationals I think is they have soooo many interview rounds, and multiple ppl interviewing you all the technical question. :crazy: Like, now I'm on my 3rd interview (tomorrow) and its still not the final interview. But its not as bad as Google I guess(14 interviews before you get a job there) :glare:
14 interviews??? lol gosh that sounds too long. well for me, i just gave my application to this theater place. the manager told me they hired two people after their second interview... and i was just shocked at the end of the phone thinking. HOw and why the heck do u need a second interview for a theater ? :blink
i guess they just bumped everything up a notch and pleasing for more interviews.. .z.z.z.zZz.z.z.
Just got sick today from our TAKS thing. the room was so cold and now i have a fever. 5.3'F above my normal temp. :cry: I have so much to do and it makes me want to drop all my ap classes and just live like a bum... :pale: :rambo:

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 23rd, '06, 01:31

JULES!!!!!!!!!!! your puppy rocks BANANAS. seriously :wub: btw, did the sleep cd work? i hope so... hope you slept through all of your alarms and got the best sleep ever!!

MYTHREL!!!! your cat is fricking awesome. only YOUR cat can pull off the jamaican look :lol

hope all the DraManiacs are doing well. ganbatte to all of you guys!! :-) :thumleft: :thumright:

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Feb 23rd, '06, 02:54

P0KEY wrote:JULES!!!!!!!!!!! your puppy rocks BANANAS. seriously :wub: btw, did the sleep cd work? i hope so... hope you slept through all of your alarms and got the best sleep ever!!

MYTHREL!!!! your cat is fricking awesome. only YOUR cat can pull off the jamaican look :lol

hope all the DraManiacs are doing well. ganbatte to all of you guys!! :-) :thumleft: :thumright:
POKEY!!!!! GAHHH I've been meaning to e-mail you at least!! the sleep cd works so well!! LoL, thanks sooooooooo much! :D :D it's kinda crazy. like the music almost makes you feel like you're flying or maybe falling.. either way it's totally surreal.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Feb 23rd, '06, 03:09

pRincEton giRL wrote:Jeremiah, san honto ni? :D heheh.. :thumright: good!

Mythrel: yeah, i came to such conclusion becoz that's what i've observed with my environment here in Pi... considering *some or most*, not generelly *all*. :blink but here, i have a question, what if you will be put in a chamber where there are 9 sexy ladies and 1 not sexy lady.. who would you choose..?? :D am certain guys would be tempted to choose the sexy one right? (you know men are like that..........) but it doesnt demand seriousness either when speaking of *relationship* but then, what if you're in a relationship? i know this is very offending or shameful to say, but why do (most) guys are not contented with only one girl?? :cry: .. most of them cheats.. :cry: :-(

Guys are not content with just one girl? I know I don't speak for all men but I don't think of other women when im with someone. I have never had the urge to think of let alone cheat with another girl. I guess its all about the persons ethics and morals. With that chamber of 9 sexy ladies and 1 not so sexy one I think the choice comes down to who I would get along with the best. Even if it was 9 not so sexy with 1 sexy it still comes down to who I can get along with the most. Men can be dogs, but don't judge us all from them. The last relationship I was in the girl cheated on me so its not just men :/

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Feb 23rd, '06, 03:43

Mythrel wrote:Guys are not content with just one girl? I know I don't speak for all men but I don't think of other women when im with someone. I have never had the urge to think of let alone cheat with another girl. I guess its all about the persons ethics and morals. With that chamber of 9 sexy ladies and 1 not so sexy one I think the choice comes down to who I would get along with the best. Even if it was 9 not so sexy with 1 sexy it still comes down to who I can get along with the most. Men can be dogs, but don't judge us all from them. The last relationship I was in the girl cheated on me so its not just men :/
hmp. good answer, perhaps i am expecting that. :thumleft: considering the guy's or girl's decency. honestly, i've never been into such situation although i've been into 2 unhealthy relationships though but it didnt fall in that category. merely, it doesnt work out concerning career path. so bein single is preferably *by choice*.. whenever a guy paves my way.. i always say [img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/pg00/EMO/NO.gif[/img] and if they insist.. this is what i often do.. [img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/ ... hedoor.gif[/img] LOL :lol *just kidding*

owkei.. of course not all men are dogs, but they can be.. and leaving a girl like a smashed potato is very ridiculous. majority of guys do that. according to surveys in my country, out of 10 guys, only 2 guys are trustworthy... so it's pretty hard to pick which one is truly. guys can be guys all the time. but once a girl is being used up and leaved by a guy in uncertainties.. arrg! that is so so *gross*.. i am sayin this in behalf of all helpless woman who cannot speak out their minds. in my end, it's pretty hard to trust a guy. only few guys have the patience to build up trust with a woman.. hmp what dyu think about this?

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Feb 23rd, '06, 04:12

pRincEton giRL wrote: hmp. good answer, perhaps i am expecting that. :thumleft: considering the guy's or girl's decency. honestly, i've never been into such situation although i've been into 2 unhealthy relationships though but it didnt fall in that category. merely, it doesnt work out concerning career path. so bein single is preferably *by choice*.. whenever a guy paves my way.. i always say [img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/pg00/EMO/NO.gif[/img] and if they insist.. this is what i often do.. [img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/ ... hedoor.gif[/img] LOL :lol *just kidding*

owkei.. of course not all men are dogs, but they can be.. and leaving a girl like a smashed potato is very ridiculous. majority of guys do that. according to surveys in my country, out of 10 guys, only 2 guys are trustworthy... so it's pretty hard to pick which one is truly. guys can be guys all the time. but once a girl is being used up and leaved by a guy in uncertainties.. arrg! that is so so *gross*.. i am sayin this in behalf of all helpless woman who cannot speak out their minds. in my end, it's pretty hard to trust a guy. only few guys have the patience to build up trust with a woman.. hmp what dyu think about this?

I should really be in bed (got work early). You just have to be careful on who you trust. Only 2 are trust worthy? Wow, maybe I hang around the non majority but most of my friends I would consider very trustworthy (there are a couple I'd tell you to avoid of course). Also the persons maturity level really will show off. You just have to be a good judge of character I guess. You just have to exercise caution is my advice.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 23rd, '06, 04:29

x_XJules wrote:
P0KEY wrote:JULES!!!!!!!!!!! your puppy rocks BANANAS. seriously :wub: btw, did the sleep cd work? i hope so... hope you slept through all of your alarms and got the best sleep ever!!

POKEY!!!!! GAHHH I've been meaning to e-mail you at least!! the sleep cd works so well!! LoL, thanks sooooooooo much! :D :D it's kinda crazy. like the music almost makes you feel like you're flying or maybe falling.. either way it's totally surreal.
WHOO HOO!! i told you it works wonders...... it seriously feels like your floating. and the voice is so cheesy, but OH SO effective XD i`m so glad it worked, because i was kinda like "oh crap what if it doesn`t work aghhhhhh" :lol and you get a great night`s sleep. like 2 in 1, or buy one get one free deals hahahahahaha. XD

:salut:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 23rd, '06, 04:33

tianj wrote: It's illegal for US companies to ask about a person's private life, but i dunno if their policy applies outside of the US(if the US company is also multinational). Maybe you're better off at a US multinational? The only thing they can ask is if you're authorized to work in the US so you just answer yes or no for that. I think that's it.

You're right, yesterday it was my 3rd round of interview and they were asking more and more questions geez and there's still more to go :crazy:

Above all, I have another interview with another multinational company too.

@pRincEton giRL Hontou ni!! Personal opinion, I won't go for one who have multiple cosmetic surgery in order to be sexy. I'll prefer the plain one (that's natural beauty :D)

And I'm content with only one girl, if I have give her my heart. Guess you're putting all guys within the same basket and that's very bad Ashely :P

@POKEY I'm doing fine Pokey. Hope you're ok. LOL DDE Server is just a small application for dynamic data exchange between the server and a client. Mostly used by Travel Agency's ticketing application. You can remove it from your startup if you want by following instructions:

1. Click Start, goto Run, type msconfig and click OK
2. A window will popup, select the tab "Startup" and search for the DDE executable.
3. Remove the tick from it, click apply and restart your pc. Check if DDE is still running.

@Jules Can I have the sleeping CD too? :P I wanna try it because lately, couldn't sleep at all. Guess because of stress.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 23rd, '06, 04:38

Jeremiah wrote:
tianj wrote: It's illegal for US companies to ask about a person's private life, but i dunno if their policy applies outside of the US(if the US company is also multinational). Maybe you're better off at a US multinational? The only thing they can ask is if you're authorized to work in the US so you just answer yes or no for that. I think that's it.

You're right, yesterday it was my 3rd round of interview and they were asking more and more questions geez and there's still more to go :crazy:

Above all, I have another interview with another multinational company too.

@pRincEton giRL Hontou ni!! Personal opinion, I won't go for one who have multiple cosmetic surgery in order to be sexy. I'll prefer the plain one (that's natural beauty :D)

And I'm content with only one girl, if I have give her my heart. Guess you're putting all guys within the same basket and that's very bad Ashely :P

@POKEY I'm doing fine Pokey. Hope you're ok. LOL DDE Server is just a small application for dynamic data exchange between the server and a client. Mostly used by Travel Agency's ticketing application. You can remove it from your startup if you want by following instructions:

1. Click Start, goto Run, type msconfig and click OK
2. A window will popup, select the tab "Startup" and search for the DDE executable.
3. Remove the tick from it, click apply and restart your pc. Check if DDE is still running.

@Jules Can I have the sleeping CD too? :P I wanna try it because lately, couldn't sleep at all. Guess because of stress.
THANKSSSSSSSS JERRY! <333
and for the sleep CD, i can give it to you too--i had it on megaupload XD i`ll just put it up again. i have the covers, so you can see the sleep tips. it works wonders, i swear. =D

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 23rd, '06, 05:27

Anytime Amy!! I would like to have the sleeping CD too :) Have to catch some sleep.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 23rd, '06, 06:36

Jeremiah wrote:Anytime Amy!! I would like to have the sleeping CD too :) Have to catch some sleep.
i`ll do it tomorrow, since i don`t have time today... sorry ><;; but i`ll get it to you tomorrow =D

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 23rd, '06, 06:41

P0KEY wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:Anytime Amy!! I would like to have the sleeping CD too :) Have to catch some sleep.
i`ll do it tomorrow, since i don`t have time today... sorry ><;; but i`ll get it to you tomorrow =D
Thanks Amy, take your time, no need to hurry :D

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Feb 23rd, '06, 19:29

Yayaya :cheers: Looks like the other bank is going to grant me the loan XD Now I just have to work my butt off and be the best game programmer/designer there ever was.

Jamacian kitty attack!! <3
Attachments
SUNP0058.JPG
SUNP0058.JPG (23.67 KiB) Viewed 4749 times

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 23rd, '06, 19:38

Mythrel wrote:Yayaya :cheers: Looks like the other bank is going to grant me the loan XD Now I just have to work my butt off and be the best game programmer/designer there ever was.

Jamacian kitty attack!! <3
Oh My GOD!! Now I'm going to have nightmares because of that pic :P I'm only kidding Richie!! That's great they are granting you the amounth. You'll be find aniki, just keep doing your best :)

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Feb 23rd, '06, 22:51

Yay Richie!!! :D :D Congrats! you'll see.. the west-side is where it's at!

I'm so happy i could do the jesus walk. :wink: :lol

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 23rd, '06, 23:40

PONDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i`m so proud of you! you`re just one step closer to achieving your dreams. :lol remember to always keep your head up no matter how hard life gets--it`s always bound to get better.

oh yeah, and btw, DONT FORGET TO NAME YOUR FIRST GIRL MAIN CHARACTER AMY!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

just kidding.

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Feb 24th, '06, 00:18

Mythrel: thnx anyway :thumright:
Jeremiah: LOL :lol yeah fake boobs and butts are on the trend right now. :lol :lol :lol

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 24th, '06, 04:29

pRincEton giRL wrote:Mythrel: thnx anyway :thumright:
Jeremiah: LOL :lol yeah fake boobs and butts are on the trend right now. :lol :lol :lol
@pRincEton giRL LOL natural beauty is by far better. I don't understand why people have to go under cosmetic surgery to be a bombshell. I guess they have some complex. Btw, I like that picture in your sig. That's pure natural beauty :D

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Feb 24th, '06, 06:49

Jeremiah wrote:@pRincEton giRL LOL natural beauty is by far better. I don't understand why people have to go under cosmetic surgery to be a bombshell. I guess they have some complex. Btw, I like that picture in your sig. That's pure natural beauty :D
Jere yah yah most of our filipino artists here or say in show business are fakes.. :lol physically they are.. tsk! tsk! tsk!.. i thought guys love that coz i was wonderin why a lot of guys get hooked with those type of women.. :blink some guys cannot get off their eyes whenever those type of women passes by... (hmp. that's what i've observed)...

mythrel was right... bein in a relationship entails a lot of maturity....

:scratch:

bwa ha ha LOL :rofl: [img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/ ... /hairy.gif[/img] i think i should hide now... :mrgreen:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 24th, '06, 06:58

I do take a look, but I would definitely recognized one who go under cosmetic surgery but that doesn't hook me up. I still prefer a natural to a fake one.

Why should you hide now? I really think that you're a good looking girl and you shouldn't be shy because of it.

Mythrel is always right. He's a brimming philosopher, aren't you Richie?

divxfsrv

Post by divxfsrv » Feb 24th, '06, 07:00

Wow.. this thread is up in 157 pages. Tell me, is there anything very interesting that I should read up on? Oh.. by the way, hello guys, this is Henry :) single (obviouslly), and doh if anyone bother to read profiles, favorite show is Densha Otoko.

Umm... yea... dunno what else to say, conversation really isn't my thing, I always wish that wasn't the case tho

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 24th, '06, 07:04

Welcome aboard divxfsrv.

There's a lot interesting things to read as from the start to the end within this thread, but that would take ages for you to finish the whole 157 pages. And yet there are more to come to catch with.

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Feb 24th, '06, 07:17

divxfsrv welcome, like you, i've just started posting here.. :D

.. tnx Jere for the compliments.. eeei i'm hesitant bout bein *pretty*.... often guys mistakenly describe
my personality as *cool*.. one that you can ride on... but they're taking advantage of it. that's why, i sometimes doubting guy's sincerity.. cant figure out who's tellin the truth.. hmp. but anyway.. i prefer bein describe as witty hilarous girl than pretty.. hehehe.. or in accounting term *substance over form* hahaha :lol.. but it would sound good if both has substance and form right.. hahah am still working for the form.. heheh *just kidding*

anyway, i have to go now.. have to change ma uniform.. coz i'm goin to party.. it's friday here and it's our town annual anniversary. am goin to have fun and certainly not gonna hooked up with guys.. hmp. :lol

baibai. i'll be gone for couple of days. i'll be havin a land trip way up 500 miles from my hometown.
take care you.. :blink

divxfsrv

I am curious

Post by divxfsrv » Feb 24th, '06, 07:24

So princeton girl, I am curious as to where you live? hmm I ask this cause I know i's only 3:23pm over in Taiwan (where I am from), and that would be a bit too early for party (I think :p) soo.. you must live in Japan?! :whistling: that be awsome... I be jelious, cause I want to live in Japan too :cheers:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 24th, '06, 07:27

I don't know yet your personality, but from what I've read so far, you're a good person. And to be honest, I'm very interested in knowing you better.

About guys sincerity, you can't help it though. There are some who are sincere and some who are not.

@divxfsrv We all would like to live in Japan!! I love Japan & S.Korea!! Especially their foods. So bad, we don't have any Japanese & Korean restaurant here.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Feb 24th, '06, 08:04

hey henry!! welcome to the thread!!

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Feb 24th, '06, 17:49

:lol Jeremiah, I wanted to be a philosopher when I was younger, but there is no market for them in this day and age. Then again a lot of them have died without a penny to their name and only became famous after death ex. Karl Marx. I am still so far of from writting my thoughts onto paper at this age. Maybe it will be something i'll be good at when I'm old XD give me something to do instead of playing cards :lol

Hi Jules!! ::waves:: Its getting cold out :X almost time to do the jesus walk hehe. How's ''Kon-Kun"? :lol

::tackles Amy:: XD Thanks and of course I'd name my first main character after you, you helped me out soooo much.

pRincEton giRL, do you really want a guy that checks out every girl that walks by? I actually notice guys doing that while in line at my work with a girl infront or whatever, but they are just looking at something they will never have XD Its like a guy social thing and I never really got it lol. We are all going to get old and ugly eventually so its about finding someone that you can love and be around for a lifetime. Have a fun weekend!

Hi Henry, whats up? If you have any questions or troubles or anything you want to discuss feel free to. There are a lot of good people in this community im sure they would love to help you anyway they can.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Feb 25th, '06, 03:23

hi richie!!! :lol kon-kun (or molly as my mom calls her.. i'm not so sure about that name... :glare: ) is doing really well!! eck, i forgot how much work puppies are. i'm tired.. :faint:

how's everyone doing though?? jerry how's the job stuff going? i saw something on messenger that you got a call from france?? hmm????

what are you guys watching right now? i think i'm in need of another drama.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 25th, '06, 04:58

WOW HERE Is the crew. lol been tyring to find u guys forever.
so wat's up ? any1 sick? if so, i'll be happy since im sick too :blink :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 25th, '06, 10:29

Julie, well, I'm out of play LOL but I'm having another round of interview with another company this Monday.. So.. I'm a bit stress.. even after watching some dramas didn't help me out :crazy:

I have to write a resume and review all my documents.. geez.. so much to do for an interview :cussing:

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 25th, '06, 15:32

man jeremiah. i can definitely feel your pain right now. Look at the bright side, at least you got called in for an interview. Comparing to me, I haven't even received a call yet. I am trying to work at this theater place. First time, my application got throw out because I said I wouldn't be able to work on Saturdays. so i waited a while and went back. saying that i got it all worked up. it's been a week already and still no info.. T_T

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Feb 26th, '06, 02:44

sadness jerry... oh well though. i have faith in you!! you're so awesome at your job of course you'll get hired soon!! :D

i know how you feel jing. i used to have troubles getting a 2nd job because i worked weekends at my other job. people used to always tell me in interviews to quit my other job and if i weren't willing to do that for their company then they would have no place for me. of course i never agreed.. cuz we all know how much my job rocks. but places where mostly teenagers work always figure they get so many applications that they'll just pick the people who are convienant rather than actually suitable for the job. :glare: ick, teenage jobs suck... so do real jobs.. working sucks.

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 26th, '06, 02:54

yea, im trying to get a nother job now... no luck so far.. mabie ill try the gap. and if i must at last resort, ill have to go see the chinese ppl my family knows and ask for a job. *sigh

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 26th, '06, 03:05

whisperss_57 wrote:yea, im trying to get a nother job now... no luck so far.. mabie ill try the gap. and if i must at last resort, ill have to go see the chinese ppl my family knows and ask for a job. *sigh
haha a relative might sound good. but you probably have to work hard to make everything workout. you know how relatives are... they appear to be friendly and stuff. come to business, it's another matter.
anyways, i just finished watching the movie "Shinobi" based on Bersiker or watnot. lol i haven't seen the anime but only comments about it. in general, not a very good movie. very insipid with a culpable protagnoist around the relationship of two absent minded hidden village leader... oh well i guess 1:46 of japanese movie is better than 1:46 of video game :P :lol

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 26th, '06, 08:21

Job hunting isn't that easy that you would thought of. Infact, it's the most tiring and most stressing part of your life because you'll be judged by the interviewers as either a jerk or as somebody trustworthy for the job you have applied. Believe me, it's not that easy when the questions turn out to be more of your private life.

On the other hand, there are some awkward questions that you have to avoid, not by ignoring but simply by answering positively. I've learned that from my previous interview.

Going from interviews to another, it will get you crazy, it's like you're having a rehearsal for a performance LOL. Actually, interview looks like a performance infront of an audience. You'll have to be able to sell yourself as a product and assure the prospective employer that you're trustworthy and that you have the skills he needs.

So before attending any interviews, you have to be ready. Prepare yourself well, gather some data about the company and the industry around. Prepare yourself an interview kit (resumes, port folio) and be sure to answer the question positively.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Feb 26th, '06, 14:22

Ya Jing, they followed the anime somewhat closely at first. I haven't seen the end of the anime yet (still yet to be subbed), but I could see it ending simular. They did horrible casting for the parts the main lead actor thought. He was emotionally weak and small and the anime guy was massive and showed no emotion towards the end. Its like the roles were reversed. I thought it was a good movie but it wasn't really that related to the anime. They probably should have made it much longer like even 3 parts and told the story more detailed because they seemed to have lost their place and it all seemed rushed.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 26th, '06, 16:14

wheeeeeeeeeeeee hi everybody :lol

i`m glad you guys are doing great =P

and myth, i was just kidding. you should name your first character after your mom or sister or something =D cuz they helped you more than i could ever help XD

and jerry, i`m so sorry, i couldn`t find you the other day, and so i didn`t give you the sleep cd thing. :-( gomenasai!! :salut: message me and i`ll send it =D

and hello to henry! =) woot i finally have a chinese buddy to talk with :lol

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 26th, '06, 16:29

hey P0key. the F4 has mentioned about you. but i never get to actually meet you. well reply lol
so here it is. wow you are a fansubber? wonder what language you are fluent at.

anyways, mythrel. i haven't seen the movie Basilikser. but im probably going to see it just to compare how bad the movie is. Again i want to say both "main" character are too weak... for one, they shouldn't need a shinobi just to block an attack... maybe the boss should be more agile..

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 26th, '06, 16:45

P0KEY wrote: and jerry, i`m so sorry, i couldn`t find you the other day, and so i didn`t give you the sleep cd thing. :-( gomenasai!! :salut: message me and i`ll send it =D
You don't have to apologize really :)
pwner4once wrote:the F4 has mentioned about you
What? F4? Who's the F4?

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 26th, '06, 16:49

lol Jeremiah. nice fast reply. F4.. :glare: i think it is Valcun. i was using skype with him the other day and he mentioned. but i think u did too. lol i can't remember these kind stuff. :P

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 26th, '06, 16:51

pwner4once wrote:hey P0key. the F4 has mentioned about you. but i never get to actually meet you. well reply lol
so here it is. wow you are a fansubber? wonder what language you are fluent at.
oh hey! =) nice to meet you XD and yeah, i fansubbed something, but it never finished... shhhhh :whistling: i`m not exactly fluent, but i do chinese =) mandarin to be exact ^___^

and jerry, F4 is YOU GUYS!!! duhhhhhhhh =P
and since you`re on, can i send you the sleep cd thing?

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 26th, '06, 16:52

Bleh... JING aren't you a F4 member yourself?? :blink

Amy, yeah why not.. oh WE are the F4?? :P
Last edited by Xi@h on Feb 26th, '06, 16:54, edited 1 time in total.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 26th, '06, 16:53

Jeremiah wrote:Bleh... aren't you a F4 member yourself?? :blink
i`m not..... i think pwner is... are you? wait i`m confused .__.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 26th, '06, 16:53

lol i had experience with fansub too. well u kneo those kind never finished type fansubbing. btw i speak mandarin too. :D

edit: LOL! gosh..i thought it's only F4 because of 4 memeber. i guess we'll just have Fn right now. N as # of member at the moment :blink :whistling:

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 26th, '06, 16:56

pwner4once wrote:lol i had experience with fansub too. well u kneo those kind never finished type fansubbing. btw i speak mandarin too. :D
woohoo!! another mandarin speaker!! there are so many... :lol

and i noticed from your blog that you speak mandarin, someone left a mandarin comment. is it just me or are they advocating therapy from the "你有时间和蔻默怡姐姐联系一下和她多多勾通,说说心里话。把你的喜悦和苦闷和她倾诉,帮你分析一下。看看是否能从他那得到一些指导和帮助。" hahahahahahaah. XD

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 26th, '06, 18:36

P0KEY wrote:
pwner4once wrote:lol i had experience with fansub too. well u kneo those kind never finished type fansubbing. btw i speak mandarin too. :D
woohoo!! another mandarin speaker!! there are so many... :lol

and i noticed from your blog that you speak mandarin, someone left a mandarin comment. is it just me or are they advocating therapy from the "你有时间和蔻默怡姐姐联系一下和她多多勾通,说说心里话。把你的喜悦和苦闷和她倾诉,帮你分析一下。看看是否能从他那得到一些指导和帮助。" hahahahahahaah. XD
and u can count me as another mandarin speaker... tho i can speak canto and taiwanse < a bit > too ^_~

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 26th, '06, 18:54

lol woot!! so many ppl noe how to speak chinesea nd yet nobody knows how in my school T_T

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 26th, '06, 19:10

pwner4once wrote:lol woot!! so many ppl noe how to speak chinesea nd yet nobody knows how in my school T_T
UGh i know!! only like 5 chinese ppl at my school.. eveyroen else goes to lucas or central. just not saunders =( we get a lot of koreans tho.....

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 26th, '06, 19:31

haha poor me. i don't get any at all. most are viets and they are too gansta wanna be to hang out with :blink :blink

maybe im just too nerdy. lol but i want to hang out with cool people who doesn't dress grunge and talk like a wannabe :P

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 26th, '06, 22:07

oh lol P0key. i just got my chinese IME installed. yea that was weird. they left me a email address as some chinese teaching software URL :blink
it's weird.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 26th, '06, 23:52

dude. EVERYONE in my school knows how to speak chinese.

EVERYONE.

all my friends can speak chinese, and their parents can. there are also japanese, korean, and pacific islanders. to say the least, at least 70% of my school is asian.

everyone here is asian. :lol

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 27th, '06, 00:11

P0KEY wrote:dude. EVERYONE in my school knows how to speak chinese.

EVERYONE.

all my friends can speak chinese, and their parents can. there are also japanese, korean, and pacific islanders. to say the least, at least 70% of my school is asian.

eer... did u just contradict yourself?
u said everyone knows how to speak chinese... so shouldn't that be 100% asian? if there are some foreign language enabled people... that shouldn't be 30% which is just way to high. so... P0KEY JUST GOT OWNED BY PWNER4ONCE! :P :P

anyways, yea i get what u mean. so jealous... lol just 1 chinese would satisfy me. lol that sounds so wrong XD

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 27th, '06, 00:30

pwner4once wrote:
P0KEY wrote:dude. EVERYONE in my school knows how to speak chinese.

EVERYONE.

eer... did u just contradict yourself?
u said everyone knows how to speak chinese... so shouldn't that be 100% asian? if there are some foreign language enabled people... that shouldn't be 30% which is just way to high. so... P0KEY JUST GOT OWNED BY PWNER4ONCE! :P :P

anyways, yea i get what u mean. so jealous... lol just 1 chinese would satisfy me. lol that sounds so wrong XD
i said AT LEAST 70%, which means 70% is the least amuont of asians, there is actually more. and just because someone is either japanese, korean, or pacific islander doesn`t mean they don`t know how to speak chinese. we offer mandarin classes at my school so even the koreans and japanese people know how to speak mandarin. just because someone knows chinese doesn`t mean he/she has to be of chinese decent. and in the convo between me you ponda and jerry, you even stated that just because you knew chinese doesn`t mean you`re from china (even though you are). and they could be mixed, half japanese half chinese, or something of that sort. so PWNER YOU JUST GOT PWND BY P0KEY AND HER NICK DOESNT EVEN HAVE PWN IN IT!

don`t try to argue with me. you won`t win. :lol

anyways, happy saturday! :whistling:

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Feb 27th, '06, 02:21

P0KEY wrote: don`t try to argue with me. you won`t win. :lol
True dat!

Hey Jerry you hear the news yet? XD it's ''Dystanty!!!" :clap:

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 27th, '06, 02:35

Mythrel wrote:
P0KEY wrote: don`t try to argue with me. you won`t win. :lol
True dat!

Hey Jerry you hear the news yet? XD it's ''Dystanty!!!" :clap:
Dynstanty?? o.O okay..
oh mythrel. lol u ass kissing lil Panda.
anyways, as a reply to P0KEY. Pwner4once walks away sucking a lolipop :D 8) :lol

edit: im watching Meteor Garden 2 on youtube.com ... gosh. It's almost identical to Hana YOri Dango... the heck? :blink

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Feb 27th, '06, 05:46

Mythrel wrote:Hey Jerry you hear the news yet? XD it's ''Dystanty!!!" :clap:
XD XD

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 27th, '06, 05:58

Erm... Dystanty?? Ya know, just get back from my first round of interview... so I'm empty headed right now..... :sweat:

Jing, I think it would be better if Amy pokes you hard before you walk away with that lolipop :P

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 28th, '06, 00:01

geez darn.... so much work :sweat: :fear: in school

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 28th, '06, 02:16

:salut: :: victory dance ::

"dystany".... i don`t get it :scratch:

oh well hehehe :alcoholic:

:: pokes Jing hard, and steals his lollipop and slaps him twice before making him walk off ::

:lol is that better, jerry?

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 28th, '06, 03:11

P0KEY wrote::salut: :: victory dance ::

:: pokes Jing hard, and steals his lollipop and slaps him twice before making him walk off ::

:crazy: :blink
OMG u meanie. im going to get u back someday. i'll remember :glare: :x

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 28th, '06, 04:12

pwner4once wrote:
P0KEY wrote::salut: :: victory dance ::

:crazy: :blink
OMG u meanie. im going to get u back someday. i'll remember :glare: :x
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:whistling:

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 28th, '06, 04:16

okay so im officially fighting against procrastination. anyone's up for it?
oh btw it's not working out at all lol :sweat: :sweat:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 28th, '06, 07:16

LOL Amy, GO FOR IT!! Poke Jing HARD!! :P Jing likes being POKED :P

Any heads up about that "dystanty" thing?

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Feb 28th, '06, 07:18

pwner4once wrote:okay so im officially fighting against procrastination. anyone's up for it?
oh btw it's not working out at all lol :sweat: :sweat:
why do stuff now when you can do it 3 minutes before it has to be done.

and never take into consideration how long it will take to do.

yea, i lived by those rules throughout high school. and somehow i actually graduated.