Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
callmesue

Post by callmesue » Feb 21st, '06, 03:25

question: in episode 11, HJ (don't know her full name, shin's ex-gf) is having tea with the mom (the one from England) and HJ was congradulating the mom about going back into the Palace...I don't get how/why she's going back to the Palace.

I know the adults were talking about it earlier but I can't really comprehend the adult conversations that well.

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Feb 21st, '06, 04:36

I got into this series about 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately club box doesnt work but the nice ppl at Anime Otaku forum upload the series to let memebers DL it from them. You have to post alot to get it though.
Oh and yeah i did try to install the club box exe but it didnt do anithyng for me at all. Unfortunately the language barrier is the big problem.....
Anyway I love the seires thus far. I've only seen up to episode 6 so i'm WAY behind you guys! I think AO will upload up to episode 8 though. I dont mind reading the spoilers though and based on what some have said it just gets real evil after episode 9. Umm...Shin needs to get slapped real good in my oppinion but you guys are right he does have a softy side he needs to let CG see. Or else she may just leave him at the end. Hioryn needs to stop triyng to go after Shin. Realy dont feel bad for her since shes a complete idiot for letting Yul's mom talk into thinking she should go after Shin. Hehe!

sHeEnA2o9

Post by sHeEnA2o9 » Feb 21st, '06, 04:56

I totally LOVE this series...I thought that it could be promising after seeing some pictures and hearing really nice reviews- but it turned out to be even better. I admit it did seem a slow to me in the beginning, but the drama itself became so interesting. And I loved how beautiful the palace is, everything seems so vibrant and colorful.

baboisjjang

Post by baboisjjang » Feb 21st, '06, 06:58

callmesue wrote:question: in episode 11, HJ (don't know her full name, shin's ex-gf) is having tea with the mom (the one from England) and HJ was congradulating the mom about going back into the Palace...I don't get how/why she's going back to the Palace.

I know the adults were talking about it earlier but I can't really comprehend the adult conversations that well.
her name is hyorin... pronounced like hyo reen.

Hyorin says "congradulations". yul's mom says "for what?" hyorin says "now, in goong you have taken your place." yul's mom says "as of yet, no." hyorin said in the conversation that "people are beginning to say that in goong there isn't another person..."
which means that there isn't another person like yul's mom.

but it sounds like you are unclear as to what the queen and yul's mom were saying before, or yul's/yul's mom's overall plan? if so it'd probably be your best bet to watch the episode with subs, otherwise someone is gonna say it in non-spoiler here and then ruin the story for people watching sub only.

AHHH wasn't it so cute when chaegyung was sticking her head out the door trying to listen to yul and shin's bimil talk and shin closed the door on her head. PUhahaha priceless. i wish i could do that irl to some people i know lol.

ebony

Post by ebony » Feb 21st, '06, 10:35

if anyone is interested the flash preview for episode 13 has been released
enjoy it's really good :P
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung ... st1,2.html

trishee

Post by trishee » Feb 21st, '06, 10:56

ooh I really want to download that ep 13 preview but I havent watched 11 and 12 yet. Dont wanna spoil it for myself. I can hardly wait for the subs for 11 and 12 to come out. I've been watching one episode everyday now I feel deprived.

I really love this series...I love chaegyung's costumes...I sometimes finding myself staring at those instead of Shin. I also really like how they portrayed the Royal family in the modern world...and they also portrayed Thailand so well in the drama. I'm so glad they decided to shoot in Thailand. :lol

alexis_glenriv

Post by alexis_glenriv » Feb 21st, '06, 11:11

I saw the preview and I can't really wait for tomorrow...It's getting better. We can now see Shin and Yul fighting over CG. Is Shin going to show his true feelings for CG in this episode?....Yay I'm so excited.....Darn I'm so anxious excited to see it that I think I can't sleep. :-

chunny

Post by chunny » Feb 21st, '06, 12:56

i just watched a tiny clipping of this drama and guess wat, i've falled HEAD OVER TOES for it!! I just CAN'T wait to see it PROPERLY!!!!!

Go Goong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :w00t: :wub: :lol :P

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Feb 21st, '06, 13:59

OMG!!!! OH YEAH!!! :cheers:
Episode 13 looks GOOOOOOOD!!! I hope they do fight over her, maybe take a page from the manga itself! heheheheheheh 8)

Oh man! Episode 13 looks so faaaaar away to me! I'm gonna be waiting for a while! Oh well...Ill just watch some anime and maybe re-watch goong while i try and wait patiently! :-(

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 21st, '06, 17:15

hhv94 wrote:OMG!!!! OH YEAH!!! :cheers:
Episode 13 looks GOOOOOOOD!!! I hope they do fight over her, maybe take a page from the manga itself! heheheheheheh 8)

Oh man! Episode 13 looks so faaaaar away to me! I'm gonna be waiting for a while! Oh well...Ill just watch some anime and maybe re-watch goong while i try and wait patiently! :-(
SAME HERE! i'm soooo excited!!! i want to know what happens next!!! Could someone kindly translate what shin and yul were talking about when CG was overhearing them? i'm sooo curious, where they fighting about CG??? OMG i can't wait till tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Feb 21st, '06, 23:18

Just a question..I don't understand korean so I hope someone can calrify this for me...don't know if its a spoiler so I'll hide it just in case..concering the preview for ep. 13
There's a part when CG and Shin are in a room together, is it because the king and queen have finally decided to let them share a room and be like a real married couple?

jun ji

Post by jun ji » Feb 22nd, '06, 00:09

OvertheRainbow wrote:Just a question..I don't understand korean so I hope someone can calrify this for me...don't know if its a spoiler so I'll hide it just in case..concering the preview for ep. 13
There's a part when CG and Shin are in a room together, is it because the king and queen have finally decided to let them share a room and be like a real married couple?
No, it was the Great Queen (Shin's Grandmother) who told the Queen that it was time for them to share a room together. Shin's mother, is still against it as she still thinks they're too young, but the Great Queen said that they're not too young, they're old enough so that is why they will be sharing a room in tomorrow's eppie...
I can't wait :w00t: !

Edit:

Check this out! Look what's in store for Eppie 13!

[img]http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5295 ... 8013sk.jpg[/img]

creds to: rose@soompi.com
Last edited by jun ji on Feb 22nd, '06, 00:36, edited 1 time in total.

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Feb 22nd, '06, 00:28

OMG!!!!

13 LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD!!!

i can't wait to watch that part with subs.... shin is actually starting to become a human being with emotions.... YIPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c^^

Post by c^^ » Feb 22nd, '06, 04:13

is Goong a nice drama?? what's the story about?? im sooo clueless.. T_T

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Feb 22nd, '06, 04:43

I envy all the ppl who get to see this episode first! OMG just looking at that screencap with CG and Shin looks awesome. Seems it finaly gets hot and steamy between those 2! And its about time! What exactly does Shin say to Yul in that episode 13 preview at the end?

Edit: Finaly figured out the time difference. it will be like between 5 to 6am Eastern, my time, when it comes on in Korea. I definately wont be awake at that time. Hope someone spoiler tags and tells what happened. Since ill miss it. :-(

skachild

Post by skachild » Feb 22nd, '06, 09:45

Just watch ep-8 just know.... cannot wait to finish downloading ep-9.. :lol
actually did the crown prince already fall in love with crown princess(forget her name in goong hehe :mrgreen: ) or still the crown prince still in love with hyorin...??? :blink
look like the crown prince is jealous when the crown princess is with yul rite? hehe.... :lol :lol

bielle

Post by bielle » Feb 22nd, '06, 15:04

hi! ep13 should be finished by now! argh! soompi is down! :( just wanna know what happened? did they kiss?! :D

KindaMaru

Post by KindaMaru » Feb 22nd, '06, 15:19

^ Do you want to know? OK Spoil if you don't want to read, please skip
This will be my fav EP also. The beginning of this eppie is nothing. Yul's mum force CG to study more (I think) but Yul save her and go to somewhere which Shin saw this scene perfectly! (yep, it should be like that :whistling:) After that, the news about Shin and Hyo Rin was spread on the internet so Queen and Great Queen think to match CG and Shin to have err....you know :mrgreen: And then they were locked in the room and nothing happen but you will try to think what it should be next haha. The last scene of the day was the KISSING Scene, yep they kisssssssed!! I'm happy to see that scene :w00t:
Can't wait for EP 14 tomorrow. I think everybody at soompi is crazy to share their opinion now :D

bielle

Post by bielle » Feb 22nd, '06, 15:24

KindaMaru wrote:^ Do you want to know? OK Spoil if you don't want to read, please skip
This will be my fav EP also. The beginning of this eppie is nothing. Yul's mum force CG to study more (I think) but Yul save her and go to somewhere which Shin saw this scene perfectly! (yep, it should be like that :whistling:) After that, the news about Shin and Hyo Rin was spread on the internet so Queen and Great Queen think to match CG and Shin to have err....you know :mrgreen: And then they were locked in the room and nothing happen but you will try to think what it should be next haha. The last scene of the day was the KISSING Scene, yep they kisssssssed!! I'm happy to see that scene :w00t:
Can't wait for EP 14 tomorrow. I think everybody at soompi is crazy to share their opinion now :D
omgjcss! thanks sooo much! ur info is more than enough for me to have a good night sleep! omo.omo.omo! waaaah! *dies*

i really hope soompi's back! waah!

pls spoil us more? :D thanks again! cant wait to download ep13..er..my problem is where to download?! :crazy:

bielle

Post by bielle » Feb 22nd, '06, 15:34

ok, another question! :D mianhaeyo!
you said that the episode ended with a kiss, so they're still in that room, right? they haven't shown the yul-hugging-chaegyung scene yet? was the kiss accidental like in the manhwa?
:lol: aiguu! i really am going crazy! keke! :wub:

spoiler pics? anyone? :D

gomawoyo!! ^_^

Toritorisan

Post by Toritorisan » Feb 22nd, '06, 15:44

bielle wrote:ok, another question! :D mianhaeyo!
you said that the episode ended with a kiss, so they're still in that room, right? they haven't shown the yul-hugging-chaegyung scene yet? was the kiss accidental like in the manhwa?
:lol: aiguu! i really am going crazy! keke! :wub:

spoiler pics? anyone? :D

gomawoyo!! ^_^
I wanna know what happened too! Just from watching the preview, this looked like such a juicy episode.

ebony

Post by ebony » Feb 22nd, '06, 15:47

i can tell certain things that happened even though my connection for watching it live was off and on i can give a rough outline of what happened if anyone is interested?
:D

bielle

Post by bielle » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:06

ebony wrote:i can tell certain things that happened even though my connection for watching it live was off and on i can give a rough outline of what happened if anyone is interested?
:D
oh pls pls pls!! im interested!! thanks in advance!! *hugs*

crazili

Post by crazili » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:22

answer to your question, bielle...
NO THE KISS WAS NOT ACCIDENTAL....
SHIN GRABBED CG!!!!!!!!!!!1 omo i nearly died cos i was so afraid that the live connection would buffer or watever but it didnt and i saw him grab her omgjcss.... so freakin overjoyed.. hahaha... i miss soompi....

jun ji

Post by jun ji » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:29

^ Can you elaborate on that scene, please? :D

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:29

OMG....Thanks to the ppl who have posted what happened in episode 13! It sounds great! Umm...and yeah if anyone can post a summary on what happened that be great! Oh and whats this soompi site ppl keep talking about? Sorry still a newb with the sites on goong. Although i'm catching up thanks to the forum users here. :-)

jun ji

Post by jun ji » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:31

^ It's soompi.com/forums if you want to join. I believe it is the biggest thread on GOONG, lol! You should come join the camps, hehe...

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:36

Unfortunately the link doesnt work right now, just remembered the past posts about the site being down. :-( Ill have to join later...thanks for the link though!!
Oh and when i say summary I realy mean a more descriptive summary on what happened...umm...especialy at the end of that LOVELY episode?! hehehehehe! Like maybe where it took place or if there was anithyng else going on? :D

ebony

Post by ebony » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:38

i really miss soompi i'm there every five minutes so im just going to write here about episode 13 (im greenangel from soompi :D )
this is the best i can do as my server kept cutting out on me off and on and sometimes in the most important bits luckily not the end :P so if i miss some things out please forgive me.
the bit i started from was where yul's mother was giveing cg teachings and cg's two ladies (sorry not sure what they are called) was told to bring some books to where cg was (i don't speak korean so i'm just picking up from watching it and certain words) there they met yul who they told about his mother giving cg lessons. yul dragged cg out of the room and took her somewhere else. (my server cut out from here) the next bit i got was where cg was dancing around on a verendah with yul and shin looked up and saw them (my server cut straight out here so i didn't see the look on his face) then it was in the room and yul's mother told him about them shareing a room and the look of pain on his face, (i'm a shin supporter but the look on his face really tugged at the heart strings) to stop yul from going to the room (i think) his mother set up two men to keep him in ( the way he begged his mother was really heartbreaking) he was sat down saying something (i don't understand korean so if someone watched it live please can you tell me what he was saying thankyou) over and over and he was in sooooo much turmoil it really mad me want to cry. as i don't understand korean i don't know what was being said between shin and cg in the room but you can tell by the way he wanted to touch her how hard he is falling for her, the look on his face after she was fanning herself was a picture so he had to do the sit ups and watching cg do them as well was funny. then it was the all important kiss i don't know what was being said but as cg went to get up shin pulled her round and kissed her and it was brilliant so not dissapointing it made my heart race and i was jumping up and down (i sooooo wanna see that again) that's how they ended the show today it was not a dissapointing ending
i didn't see right from the beginning so i can't comment on that but the ending was brilliant so i wanna watch it all over again. i didn't see any preview for tommorrow.
was there one?
i hope nobody minds me doing this i just wanted to voice my opinion about todays show as i miss soompi. :-)

crazili

Post by crazili » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:41

sorry guys... cant give much info as i dunno wat they were talking about (i dun understand korean) and the live tv was buffering like mad...

the only thing i can tell you confirm SURE WAS that
shin GRABBED AND KISSED HER... on the mouth.....freaking HOT HOT HOT
shucks.... without soompi fans' postings/spoilers i wont be able to understand wat happened for most of the scenes....
sorry again guys

crazili

Post by crazili » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:44

oh yeah... another thing... no preview for epi 14 at the end of the show... why oh why.... but we've heard some spoilers from the soompi forum....
edited: about Cg seeing the hoo-toots (hyorin) and shin kissing pics and running away etc etc....
Last edited by crazili on Feb 22nd, '06, 16:53, edited 1 time in total.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:45

ebony wrote:i really miss soompi i'm there every five minutes so im just going to write here about episode 13 (im greenangel from soompi :D )
this is the best i can do as my server kept cutting out on me off and on and sometimes in the most important bits luckily not the end :P so if i miss some things out please forgive me.
the bit i started from was where yul's mother was giveing cg teachings and cg's two ladies (sorry not sure what they are called) was told to bring some books to where cg was (i don't speak korean so i'm just picking up from watching it and certain words) there they met yul who they told about his mother giving cg lessons. yul dragged cg out of the room and took her somewhere else. (my server cut out from here) the next bit i got was where cg was dancing around on a verendah with yul and shin looked up and saw them (my server cut straight out here so i didn't see the look on his face) then it was in the room and yul's mother told him about them shareing a room and the look of pain on his face, (i'm a shin supporter but the look on his face really tugged at the heart strings) to stop yul from going to the room (i think) his mother set up two men to keep him in ( the way he begged his mother was really heartbreaking) he was sat down saying something (i don't understand korean so if someone watched it live please can you tell me what he was saying thankyou) over and over and he was in sooooo much turmoil it really mad me want to cry. as i don't understand korean i don't know what was being said between shin and cg in the room but you can tell by the way he wanted to touch her how hard he is falling for her, the look on his face after she was fanning herself was a picture so he had to do the sit ups and watching cg do them as well was funny. then it was the all important kiss i don't know what was being said but as cg went to get up shin pulled her round and kissed her and it was brilliant so not dissapointing it made my heart race and i was jumping up and down (i sooooo wanna see that again) that's how they ended the show today it was not a dissapointing ending
i didn't see right from the beginning so i can't comment on that but the ending was brilliant so i wanna watch it all over again. i didn't see any preview for tommorrow.
was there one?
i hope nobody minds me doing this i just wanted to voice my opinion about todays show as i miss soompi. :-)
OMG OMG OMG!!! I can't believe I missed watching this 2day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and soompi's down,any idea why???
anyway,is anyone going to give out LQ of ep13?? cuz I really want to watch it now!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I watch it every week live and just when things have gotten better I MISSED IT!!!!!!!! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

:(
Last edited by CraZyaH on Feb 22nd, '06, 16:45, edited 1 time in total.

ebony

Post by ebony » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:45

crazili wrote:the only thing i can tell you confirm SURE WAS that
shin GRABBED AND KISSED HER... on the mouth.....freaking HOT HOT HOT
i totally agree with you
the KISS WAS hot hot hot hot hot bbut as my server was buffering like crazy i wanna see that kiss over and over again the way he grabbed her was brilliant and so not like in the manhwa he really meant to do it in the drama. i think his feelings were gettin the better of him after watching her for so long i just wish i knew what was said before he grabbed her

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:47

Ooooohh...realy! Interesting information crazili, I hope its true. Wouldnt be shocked if this happened. Thanks to Ebony who wrote that summary, it gave me an idea of what was going on in episode 13! Although now I just wanna watch it MORE! Sigh!
Last edited by hhv94 on Feb 22nd, '06, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.

celjoy

Post by celjoy » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:48

ebony wrote:i really miss soompi i'm there every five minutes so im just going to write here about episode 13 (im greenangel from soompi :D )
was there one?

omo omo.. :wub: can't wait to watch it, tnx for sharing :wub: :wub:

crazili

Post by crazili » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:51

omg... i can just die from rethinking bout that kiss scene wahhahaha......

i usually download my goong dose from a few clubbx websites... they will prolly have it up by tml evening (based on my time) which is about 18? hours away... hahaha..... and sometimes the chinese subtitled ones are ready by then.... those translators ROCk... they are like, PRO translators or something..... ahhahaha

not sure where you can get LQ versions of it NOW...

crazili

Post by crazili » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:55

oh yeah... another thing... no preview for epi 14 at the end of the show... why oh why.... but we've heard some spoilers from the soompi forum....
about Cg seeing the internet pics and running away etc etc....

Minari

Post by Minari » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:57

:wub:

I've been DYING to watch that ep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where did you guys watch it???

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:00

Minari wrote::wub:

I've been DYING to watch that ep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where did you guys watch it???
I think they've watched it live :cry: :cry: I was out so I couldn't watch it :( now I hate myself :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

crazili

Post by crazili » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:03

yeppp we watched it live

tringo

Post by tringo » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:09

Now I really really can't wait to watch it..gonna search thru every clubbox.....
and where is soompi, I want u back!!

agiri

Post by agiri » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:19

^ been doing the same thing.

TT_TT WHY SOOMPI WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?

i'm getting goosebumps just anticipating this episode. pshhh .... who cares if i can't understand it? O.O<3!!

.agiri

jun ji

Post by jun ji » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:24

Go here to see the kiss...

http://www.youtube.com/w/Goong-Kiss?v=f ... =1&t=t&f=b

He kissed her! Wah, Shin, I didn't know you had it in ya! :wub:

Minari

Post by Minari » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:24

tringo wrote:Now I really really can't wait to watch it..gonna search thru every clubbox.....
clubbox? o.o

some of you guys live in korea and watched it live???!!!!!!!!!! >8D

lucky.... :cry:

ebony

Post by ebony » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:25

Minari wrote:
tringo wrote:Now I really really can't wait to watch it..gonna search thru every clubbox.....
clubbox? o.o

i live in the uk and managed to watch it live useing tvants so i could watch it online.

azra

Post by azra » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:27

Touya's clubbox is currently ul Goong ep 13 n Tree of Heaven ep 5 now....maybe in 1 hr, we can start dl.......the waiting is killing me..... :glare:

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:29

OMG...WOOOHOO!!! Thanks a WHOLE bunch Jun Ji! That clip was awesome to see! Man I cant wait to see all of it. Umm...I wonder what she said to him before he did that? heheheh....Glad I got to see that scene at least! :)

Minari

Post by Minari » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:31

ebony wrote:
Minari wrote:
clubbox? o.o

i live in the uk and managed to watch it live useing tvants so i could watch it online.
tvants? @.@

crazili

Post by crazili » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:31

yeah im in malaysia i watched it too...
pls pls anyone with links to the episode pls post... im dying to rewatch the full episode....

thanks....

crazili

Post by crazili » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:32

go to tvants.com and download the program and VOILA..... streamed live from MBC korea hehehe

omo

No worry

Post by omo » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:34

Hope everyone who's hyped up about the kiss.. will feel better .. cos. .. honestly it wasnt anything to shout about.. the camera was too far away and from the angle you cant see anything except Shin's cheek and the side view and back of CG's head .. cant even see whether it was lips pasting or a real kiss .. that's just how far away and well camouflaged the PD shot the scene ..

I'm slowly .. going to pieces .. waiting .. to confirm whether the kiss is continued .. in Ep 14 .. IT MUSt !! IT MUST !! What is MBC doing to us .. after waiting for 13 .. 13 !! ep and they give us that sham of a kiss .. Grrrrrrrr :crazy:

mangoicy

Post by mangoicy » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:34

azra wrote:Touya's clubbox is currently ul Goong ep 13 n Tree of Heaven ep 5 now....maybe in 1 hr, we can start dl.......the waiting is killing me..... :glare:
Been looking for url for Touya's clubbox in the previous few pages, but i can't find it.. Anybody can share that pls? Thanks bunches!

ebony

Post by ebony » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:34

Minari wrote:
ebony wrote:
Minari wrote:
clubbox? o.o

tvants? @.@
if you go to this web address http://www.tvants.com/detail.asp?id=213607
you will be able to watch it live tomorrow depending where you live you'll have to check the tim but it starts in korea at 9.55pm[/url]

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:35

its a shame tvants is in a completely different language. Theres no way I can muddle through it. Although thanks for the tip!
Edit: Ebony thanks for the direct link Ill try it. And I thought the kiss was good myself. The way it was set off was just awesome. Hmm..i am also wondeirng why not give a preview of 14, unless something BIG happens that the tv show producers dont want us all to see yet?! 8)
Last edited by hhv94 on Feb 22nd, '06, 17:37, edited 1 time in total.

Shina

Post by Shina » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:37

somebody have episode 13 in clubbox?

ebony

Post by ebony » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:37

mangoicy wrote:
azra wrote:Touya's clubbox is currently ul Goong ep 13 n Tree of Heaven ep 5 now....maybe in 1 hr, we can start dl.......the waiting is killing me..... :glare:
Been looking for url for Touya's clubbox in the previous few pages, but i can't find it.. Anybody can share that pls? Thanks bunches!
http://clubbox.co.kr/touya
you will need an id and password to sign in

crazili

Re: No worry

Post by crazili » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:38

omo wrote:Hope everyone who's hyped up about the kiss.. will feel better .. cos. .. honestly it wasnt anything to shout about.. the camera was too far away and from the angle you cant see anything except Shin's cheek and the side view and back of CG's head .. cant even see whether it was lips pasting or a real kiss .. that's just how far away and well camouflaged the PD shot the scene ..

I'm slowly .. going to pieces .. waiting .. to confirm whether the kiss is continued .. in Ep 14 .. IT MUSt !! IT MUST !! What is MBC doing to us .. after waiting for 13 .. 13 !! ep and they give us that sham of a kiss .. Grrrrrrrr :crazy:
awww.... that's not enough for you??? hahah.. i guess i'll oso prefer it if they frenched kiss hahah...

BUT did you see HOW HE GRABBED HEr... it was sooo forceful... like he was so full of desire hahahaha... yummy

Gwiazdeczka

Post by Gwiazdeczka » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:41

any other clubbox??

crazili

Post by crazili » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:43

http://www.tvants.com/download/TvantsSetup.exe

this is the link to install tvants....

and there were like, 4000 over people using tvants to watch MBC during goong....
Last edited by crazili on Feb 22nd, '06, 17:46, edited 1 time in total.

Misoobishi

Please!

Post by Misoobishi » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:45

Hi you guys, I know this is a huge favor, but could someone please upload episode 13 onto a YSI/MU link? I have a Mac and ClubBox doesn't work with Macs >.<

omo

Post by omo » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:48

crazili wrote:
omo wrote:Hope everyone who's hyped up about the kiss.. will feel better .. cos. .. honestly it wasnt anything to shout about.. the camera was too far away and from the angle you cant see anything except Shin's cheek and the side view and back of CG's head .. cant even see whether it was lips pasting or a real kiss .. that's just how far away and well camouflaged the PD shot the scene ..

awww.... that's not enough for you??? hahah.. i guess i'll oso prefer it if they frenched kiss hahah...

BUT did you see HOW HE GRABBED HEr... it was sooo forceful... like he was so full of desire hahahaha... yummy
Yes .. I saw .. and was thrilled and excigted but then .. well . haiz .. thats why I am crossing my fingers real tightly that the kiss will continue into Ep 14 ..lolz.. I hat this suspense that MBC is putting us through .. ep after ep ..week after week ..dont know how long my blood pressure can take this stress .. :unsure:

Btw .. trebby's clubbox has eP 13 LQ 60mb ready for dl .. the same clubbox link posted earlier except type trebby instead of touya .. (and no id or pw is needed) ... I dont know how to paste links or upl or whatever .. cos I'm such a computer nerd ..

Anyway .. Happy dl-ing and enjoy ... :-)

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:51

hmmm.....I wonder though...there was a scene in that episode 13 preview that has not been mentioned in from anyone whose seen this episode. The one where Shin interupts this hug between Yul and CG? Is that scene in episode 13 at all? I have noticed that in most occasions the tv series posts previews from other future episodes and doesnt seem to concentrate on just one future episode but many. Or am I wrong? Any input will be helpful! thanks!

Gwiazdeczka

Post by Gwiazdeczka » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:52

http://clubbox.co.kr/trebby heres that link^_^

ebony

Post by ebony » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:53

omo wrote:
crazili wrote:

Yes .. I saw .. and was thrilled and excigted but then .. well . haiz .. thats why I am crossing my fingers real tightly that the kiss will continue into Ep 14 ..lolz.. I hat this suspense that MBC is putting us through .. ep after ep ..week after week ..dont know how long my blood pressure can take this stress .. :unsure:

Btw .. trebby's clubbox has eP 13 LQ 60mb ready for dl .. the same clubbox link posted earlier except type trebby instead of touya .. (and no id or pw is needed) ... I dont know how to paste links or upl or whatever .. cos I'm such a computer nerd ..

Anyway .. Happy dl-ing and enjoy ... :-)
here is the link for trebby clubbox http://clubbox.co.kr/trebby
Last edited by ebony on Feb 22nd, '06, 17:55, edited 1 time in total.

jun ji

Post by jun ji » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:54

GOONG EPPIE 13 AT TREBBY'S CLUBBOX!

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/trebby/5j5g6

Any campers here? :-(

kodoque

Post by kodoque » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:55

Anyway .. Happy dl-ing and enjoy ... :-)[/quote]

Thank you for letting me know..im downloading it right now (tho it's barely starting..)..as soon as im done i'm going to upload it to mu/rapidshare and youtube for all of you guys to stream..=)

ahh..cant waittt cant waittt

azra

Post by azra » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:55

I'm dl Goong ep 13 HQ from touya clubbox now...... :mrgreen:

I am proud ta say......I am Shin Camper...... :wub:
Last edited by azra on Feb 22nd, '06, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.

ebony

Post by ebony » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:56

jun ji wrote:GOONG EPPIE 13 AT TREBBY'S CLUBBOX!

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/trebby/5j5g6

Any campers here? :-(
hiya im a shin camper from soompi (greenangel)

tracey

crazili

Post by crazili » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:57

shin camper here!
how come the download is not working for me???
is thr a limit to how much you can download or something????
cos i downloaded alot today... pls help!!!

ebony

Post by ebony » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:59

i think it is about how many people are trying to download from the clubbox and i think there's going to be alot :P

Shina

Post by Shina » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:59

at last ^_______^
Last edited by Shina on Feb 22nd, '06, 18:01, edited 1 time in total.

penGy

Post by penGy » Feb 22nd, '06, 18:00

azra wrote:I'm dl Goong ep 13 HQ from touya clubbox now...... :mrgreen:

I am proud ta say......I am Shin Camper...... :wub:
touya has the HQ version up already?! :O

Omg, I hope the torrent pops up soon.

omo

Post by omo » Feb 22nd, '06, 18:01

hhv94 wrote:hmmm.....I wonder though...there was a scene in that episode 13 preview that has not been mentioned in from anyone whose seen this episode. The one where Shin interupts this hug between Yul and CG? Is that scene in episode 13 at all? I have noticed that in most occasions the tv series posts previews from other future episodes and doesnt seem to concentrate on just one future episode but many. Or am I wrong? Any input will be helpful! thanks!
First night is not ended yet .. so Shin and Yul confrontation the next morning will definitely be in Ep 14 .. will be very very interesting .. that face-off....lolz..

Thanks for posting the clubbox link .. .. Goongists .. Goongals.. Goongers .. whereever there is Goong magic .. I see so much love and generosity amongst us all loving this drama .. Aja Aja Fie-ting !

Omo runs off happily to check dl status .. and will disappear to enjoy if dl is completed ..

Annyong kaseyo .. :roll

celjoy

Post by celjoy » Feb 22nd, '06, 18:18

Shin camper here :wub: , tnx for sharing those clubbox links,
otoke i can't download it :-(

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Feb 22nd, '06, 18:22

can someone who's already downloaded the episode upload it on YSI please?
cuz my clubbox download is still on 0%!
:cry: