My Girl (SBS, 2005/6)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Choon Hyang

Post by Saragorn » Feb 6th, '06, 03:01

That first clip.... :lol Choon Hyang and Mong Ryong were hilarious, and all I understood was the whole shinyang kusho thing (or however she pronounces it). That was my first Kdrama, and I LOVE it. Haha... The way she started hitting him and everything... XD I can't wait for the later episodes of My Girl!

AHHHHG! I want to know what they're saying so bad... I'm completely in love with LJK, and they're spending a lot of time on him in the second clip. It'd be so cool if the subbers would do these, too, but they probably have tons of projects to move on to, huh. Why don't I know Korean? Why?

sassy_sweet17

Post by sassy_sweet17 » Feb 6th, '06, 07:39

did han chae young and jae hee appear in the last ep[isode of these series?

sassy_sweet17

Post by sassy_sweet17 » Feb 6th, '06, 07:43

did han chae young and jae hee appear in thse SBS drama series 'my girl'?

if so, why then?

HCY and JH are my fave korean couple

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Feb 6th, '06, 07:45

sassy_sweet17 wrote:did han chae young and jae hee appear in thse SBS drama series 'my girl'?

if so, why then?

they did on the last episode :)
she was the real grand daughter,and she only came by the end of the episode but was cute having them there XD

o cool! so they finally locked the subs thread hehehe no more " I WANT MY SUBS!" hehe
now people can really be patient..I guess :unsure:

Kikuyo

Re: Choon Hyang

Post by Kikuyo » Feb 6th, '06, 12:11

Saragorn wrote:That first clip.... :lol Choon Hyang and Mong Ryong were hilarious, and all I understood was the whole shinyang kusho thing (or however she pronounces it). That was my first Kdrama, and I LOVE it. Haha... The way she started hitting him and everything... XD I can't wait for the later episodes of My Girl!

AHHHHG! I want to know what they're saying so bad... I'm completely in love with LJK, and they're spending a lot of time on him in the second clip. It'd be so cool if the subbers would do these, too, but they probably have tons of projects to move on to, huh. Why don't I know Korean? Why?

Try to translate the most interesting part, LJK with LDH :lol
In the first clip LJK makes fun about the kiss scene and says it`s disgusting.
The interviewer asks how he feels that LDW kisses LDH.
LJK: `Why do you ask?!?`
LDH: `He is angry` :lol
Interviewer to LJK: `You don`t have any kiss scene with LDH, are you disappointed?`
LJK: `Just leave me alone. Ask the writer (don`t know if it`s correct)`, `Why are they keep asking me? Let me go quietly and don`t touch my wounded heart.`
Interviewer to LDH: `How did you prepared for the kiss with LDW?`
LDH:`How should I prepare?!`
LJK frustrated: `Why this question when I`m here?!` He pretends that he goes away. :lol
LDH:`No, I didn`t prepared for the kiss. I will just do it. Do what the director says. I`m just an actor`(wordly she said that she is weak)
LDH to LJK: `My mouth will freeze up, it`s too cold outside`
LJK: `Don`t worry. When you kiss it`s warm.`
LDH:`Really?!`
LJK to Interviewer:`They kiss so long that they make multiple breaks. It`s like mouth to mouth ventilation.`

Kikuyo

Post by Kikuyo » Feb 6th, '06, 13:48

Second clip LDH with LJK in the bathhouse.

LJK tells where he got the bruises on his legs. Then he bows.
LDH:`Why did you bow yourself ?`
LJK:`B/c I introduced my bruises.`
Interviewer to LDH:`You must have also many bruises through My Girl`
LDH:`Of course, I have many`
LJK touches LDH`s leg: `Wow your skin is very clear(or something). I think she never had a hard time in her life.`
Comment: LJK can never stand still. He likes to fool around. LDH and LJK looks like a couple.
Interviewer to LJK:` Do you hit the egg harder intentionally? As a revenge?`
LJK:`Yeah, I think so`
LDH to LJK: `You can`t hit so hart as a man. My fans will dislike you`
LJK to camera: `I`m so sorry fans. I will pay for the doctor`s bill.`
LDH: `I would appreciate if I can have Compensation of Mental Stress.`
LJK: `I will keep her and live with her`
Interviewer asks if the egg hurts LJK.
LJK: `No, it didn`t hurt at all. It didn`t hurt me b/c if a person you like hits you, it can`t hurt`...`She can hit hart although she looks weak`
LDH: `Do you telling them something bad about me?`
LJK to camera: `Wow, her acting is sooo genius`

The old ladies in the bathhouse comments how pretty and dollalike LJK is.

Outside. LDH describes LJK.

LDH: `He is good in everything.`
LJK: `Sounds like a teacher`
Interviewer to LJK: `What can you say about LDH?`
LJK: `She is good in everything.`...` She can do very well the sad scenes. Her tears are very reliable. I think, there are not many actors like her.`
Interviewer: `Only praises?`
LJK: `If I say something bad, then she will say that too`
Interviewer to LDH: `LJK`s weak points?`
LDH: `It`s like I`m digging his grave and he will dig my grave`(don`t know how to translate that)
LJK: `She has many weak points.`
LDH: `Which one?`
LJK: `That she is too pretty? That she is cute?`
LDH: `I can`t act very well when LJK is there. He is too gorgeous, his voice sounds nice too. When he stares me I do many mistakes.`
LJK: `The cameraman turned the record button off.`

LDH: `Hey, what about the movie? You promised me`
LJK: `I want to show you. But we don`t have any time.`
LDH: `If we really go out, do not we get in trouble?`
LJK: `They will not find out.`
LDH: `Yeah? Yeah, you`re right. They will not find out. I just need to put the make up off. Of course you too.`

LDH pushes LJK
LJK: `She is really strong. She carries always the equipments.`

gissella88

Post by gissella88 » Feb 6th, '06, 15:23

thx for translating :D :thumleft:

clauric

Post by clauric » Feb 6th, '06, 20:31

busyizzy wrote:Here's the last bit of episode 16 translated, from when Yoo Rin amd Gong Chan turn around from the family:

Yoo Rin: The real younger cousin is really pretty. Makes the fake one feel a bit embarressed.
Gong Chan: What are you saying? In the whole world, Joo Yoo Rin is the most prettiest.
Yoo Rin: Boo ku boo ku (I'm going to assume that's a sound she's makes just to be cute or something .. o.O)
Gong Chan: She's my girl.
Yoo Rin: You're going to be rewarded! (This is a weird phrase for me to translate and Yoo Rin uses it a loooot. Basically, for thanks the thanks of whatever someone has done for you, you tell them that they will get a reward in return, figuratively, of course. ^^)
*makes heart sign*

everyone goes awwwww. Cue credits.

hehehe that is so cute hehehe..i like how they used the title in GC's line in the end...SHE'S MY GIRL!

MY GIRL ROCKS MY SOCKS!

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Feb 6th, '06, 22:22

Kikuyo wrote:Second clip LDH with LJK in the bathhouse.

LJK tells where he got the bruises on his legs. Then he bows.
LDH:`Why did you bow yourself ?`
LJK:`B/c I introduced my bruises.`
Interviewer to LDH:`You must have also many bruises through My Girl`
LDH:`Of course, I have many`
LJK touches LDH`s leg: `Wow your skin is very clear(or something). I think she never had a hard time in her life.`
Comment: LJK can never stand still. He likes to fool around. LDH and LJK looks like a couple.
Interviewer to LJK:` Do you hit the egg harder intentionally? As a revenge?`
LJK:`Yeah, I think so`
LDH to LJK: `You can`t hit so hart as a man. My fans will dislike you`
LJK to camera: `I`m so sorry fans. I will pay for the doctor`s bill.`
LDH: `I would appreciate if I can have Compensation of Mental Stress.`
LJK: `I will keep her and live with her`
Interviewer asks if the egg hurts LJK.
LJK: `No, it didn`t hurt at all. It didn`t hurt me b/c if a person you like hits you, it can`t hurt`...`She can hit hart although she looks weak`
LDH: `Do you telling them something bad about me?`
LJK to camera: `Wow, her acting is sooo genius`

The old ladies in the bathhouse comments how pretty and dollalike LJK is.

Outside. LDH describes LJK.

LDH: `He is good in everything.`
LJK: `Sounds like a teacher`
Interviewer to LJK: `What can you say about LDH?`
LJK: `She is good in everything.`...` She can do very well the sad scenes. Her tears are very reliable. I think, there are not many actors like her.`
Interviewer: `Only praises?`
LJK: `If I say something bad, then she will say that too`
Interviewer to LDH: `LJK`s weak points?`
LDH: `It`s like I`m digging his grave and he will dig my grave`(don`t know how to translate that)
LJK: `She has many weak points.`
LDH: `Which one?`
LJK: `That she is too pretty? That she is cute?`
LDH: `I can`t act very well when LJK is there. He is too gorgeous, his voice sounds nice too. When he stares me I do many mistakes.`
LJK: `The cameraman turned the record button off.`

LDH: `Hey, what about the movie? You promised me`
LJK: `I want to show you. But we don`t have any time.`
LDH: `If we really go out, do not we get in trouble?`
LJK: `They will not find out.`
LDH: `Yeah? Yeah, you`re right. They will not find out. I just need to put the make up off. Of course you too.`

LDH pushes LJK
LJK: `She is really strong. She carries always the equipments.`
thanks for the translation of the clips Kikuyo. :) LDH and LJK are sooooo cute! hehe ...wish the clips had more moments of LDH and LDW. :)

gissella88

Post by gissella88 » Feb 7th, '06, 06:26

pinklily wrote: wish the clips had more moments of LDH and LDW. :)
ya.. same here :P

raineyrain

Post by raineyrain » Feb 7th, '06, 08:44

My friends and I just started this series tonight and we're already in love. Very funny and it moves swiftly.Yoo-Rin is adorable and a quick thinker. I like that about her. It also doesn't hurt that I think Lee Dong Wook is hot , hot, hot! HOT. Only 4 episodes in and I have formed an unhealthy infatuation. But for real, ... sigh.

kodoko

Post by kodoko » Feb 7th, '06, 15:51

CraZyaH wrote:
sassy_sweet17 wrote:did han chae young and jae hee appear in thse SBS drama series 'my girl'?

if so, why then?

she was the real grand daughter,and she only came by the end of the episode but was cute having them there XD

o cool! so they finally locked the subs thread hehehe no more " I WANT MY SUBS!" hehe
oh really,
HCY and JH appeared in the last episode of my Girl?? This is really shocking. I have just finished 10 episodes of My Girl and is currently addicted to this drama.

I really enjoyed this drama a lot and to be frank, I find Sassy Girl, Chun-Hyung a average drama only.

jennyvu

Post by jennyvu » Feb 8th, '06, 00:49

i just finished downloading episode 1 from this drama but i cant watch it with real player =[ what program can i use and where can i download it from? thank you =]

Seghal

Post by Seghal » Feb 8th, '06, 00:55

jennyvu wrote:i just finished downloading episode 1 from this drama but i cant watch it with real player =[ what program can i use and where can i download it from? thank you =]
Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic, Zoom Player, BS Player
Choose one and google for it. I prefer ZoomPlayer. You'll also need VOBSub (a filter for the subtitles) and a video filter (DivX, XVid or ffdshow-alpha)

Jung Se jin

Post by Jung Se jin » Feb 8th, '06, 01:32

Can anyone give me link of direct download for this drama, I mean the HQ version! Anyone plssss.....as I cant anymore use Bitcomet as it is being block from the router Im connecting to and I dont hav any authority to control the router!

Plssss help me and let me know which link giv me a direct download in HQ for this drama!

assaopix

Post by assaopix » Feb 8th, '06, 02:02

Jung Se jin wrote:Can anyone give me link of direct download for this drama, I mean the HQ version! Anyone plssss.....as I cant anymore use Bitcomet as it is being block from the router Im connecting to and I dont hav any authority to control the router!

Plssss help me and let me know which link giv me a direct download in HQ for this drama!

Read the previous post please. There are links to clubbox :-)

Jung Se jin

Post by Jung Se jin » Feb 8th, '06, 02:14

Hello again.....Thanks for the reply but I already try the clubbox link to and it seem that I can even use that one either....Is there a link that from sendspace, megaupload or filefront link for this drama.....actually I only needs the episode 9 of this drama coz I couldnt finish downloading it, afterall my bitcomet had been blocked. So, Im hoping for anyone out there who is a fan for this drama to help me where to get the HQ of episode 9......

Plsss...help!

Kikuyo

Post by Kikuyo » Feb 8th, '06, 11:09

jennyvu wrote:i just finished downloading episode 1 from this drama but i cant watch it with real player =[ what program can i use and where can i download it from? thank you =]

Zoom Player is nice b/c it`s very comfortable to watch movies with subs. You can left mouse click to pause and scroll the wheel to fast forward or rewind.

Download Zoom Player Standard:

http://www.inmatrix.com/files/zoomplayer_download.shtml

You need for My Girl XVID decoder. You can find in Downloads-Decoders.
For the subs d/l DirectVobSub, also in Downloads-Decoders.

kelly84

Post by kelly84 » Feb 8th, '06, 18:47

i started watch this series and i quite enjoy the storyline...

clauric

Post by clauric » Feb 9th, '06, 11:05

Jung Se jin wrote:Hello again.....Thanks for the reply but I already try the clubbox link to and it seem that I can even use that one either....Is there a link that from sendspace, megaupload or filefront link for this drama.....actually I only needs the episode 9 of this drama coz I couldnt finish downloading it, afterall my bitcomet had been blocked. So, Im hoping for anyone out there who is a fan for this drama to help me where to get the HQ of episode 9......

Plsss...help!
i doubt that somebody will upload this in HQ from the stuff that u've mentioned above..

cees

Post by cees » Feb 9th, '06, 11:17

i just finished watching episode 14 and liked it alot........btw i cried alot in this eps........i luv My girl drama it is so my type of dramas :wub: :wub: :wub:
this is a spoiler.......
i cried alot when she was crying in the airport with her father .........i loved her new look the one after 2 years she looks very elegent but i am wondering what will happen to their relationship....i hope it goes well

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Feb 9th, '06, 11:19

cees wrote:i just finished watching episode 14 and liked it alot........btw i cried alot in this eps........i luv My girl drama it is so my type of dramas :wub: :wub: :wub:
this is a spoiler.......
i cried alot when she was crying in the airport with her father .........i loved her new look the one after 2 years she looks very elegent but i am wondering what will happen to their relationship....i hope it goes well
oh
I cried on that scene too!!!! lol ,well I won't spoil the rest bs its nice nice XD
hehe

sassy_sweet17

Post by sassy_sweet17 » Feb 9th, '06, 16:40

CraZyaH wrote:

if so, why then?

thanks!!!!!

Kae

Post by Kae » Feb 11th, '06, 05:43

cees wrote:
I admire her in this scene, too. You can really feel her pain. The way she was trying to hold it all in, tears and air, and can't quite do so because she's close to wheezing or was wheezing. I said to myself that she showed it well.

kimlovetung08

Post by kimlovetung08 » Feb 11th, '06, 06:07

hey every body how ur day ?
Attachments
this fle about my baby
this fle about my baby
SCrawword.gif (8.42 KiB) Viewed 4825 times

flcia

Post by flcia » Feb 12th, '06, 09:48

i need to verify somethin...
is yoo-rin girl actin 2 become his "younger cousin" of more like "sister"?
cuz the subs often say cousin, but they visit the grave of the same parents??
i'm confused......

Kikuyo

Post by Kikuyo » Feb 12th, '06, 11:18

flcia wrote:i need to verify somethin...
is yoo-rin girl actin 2 become his "younger cousin" of more like "sister"?
cuz the subs often say cousin, but they visit the grave of the same parents??
i'm confused......

They are visiting the altar of GC`s cousin parents. GC`s cousin parents died in Japan. After the visit GC tells YR that his parents died too.

flcia

Post by flcia » Feb 12th, '06, 12:20

bu r they cousins or brother/sister?

Binaa2

Post by Binaa2 » Feb 12th, '06, 12:30

flcia wrote:bu r they cousins or brother/sister?
They play cousins.

uniquo

Post by uniquo » Feb 12th, '06, 12:32

please don't stop seeding... I'm curetnly downloading it and its very interesting.. I've only recently started dling jdrama and its much fresher than the recycled cantonese tv.

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Feb 12th, '06, 15:05

oh my, this drama was sooo funny in the begiinning. but now, it's getting really sad. xP i guess its that hard living in a world of lies huh? anyway, i love da hae's character in there. xD so playful. and i love jun ki's character too. x]

callmesue

Post by callmesue » Feb 12th, '06, 22:02

This is the first drama I've watched in a really long time and I totally fell in love with it. I finished downloading the last few episodes because I couldn't wait for it to come out in video. It's funny, sweet and cute. I love the cast and the plot and all that other things. I'm sad it's over though.

Oh, and great ending. I liked how the characters from Chunyang came on, I loved that drama as well.

jennyvu

Post by jennyvu » Feb 13th, '06, 01:42

how many episodes are there? is it only 14? o.0

callmesue

Post by callmesue » Feb 13th, '06, 02:00

jennyvu wrote:how many episodes are there? is it only 14? o.0

lunz888

Post by lunz888 » Feb 13th, '06, 21:33

Does anybody know where to get this song? I can't find it on the My Girl OST album...

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1CRH ... KG93B92B6J

kiSs_02

Post by kiSs_02 » Feb 13th, '06, 21:42

that gurl is annoying in the drama.. eric mun's gf or something..

clauric

Post by clauric » Feb 13th, '06, 23:14

lunz888 wrote:Does anybody know where to get this song? I can't find it on the My Girl OST album...

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1CRH ... KG93B92B6J
my girl ost didn't include any instrumentals..

but if u listen carefully--it's the never say goodbye song..it's the chorus part when a girl sings it..
hehhe they even have the version with the la li la la la

hope that helps..

i love all the instrumentals in this series i wish they will release another ost..

callmesue

Post by callmesue » Feb 14th, '06, 00:26

Su

Post by Su » Feb 14th, '06, 00:33

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QFB4Z8P7 Mv of My Girl , i found this on soompi

forevergirl

Post by forevergirl » Feb 14th, '06, 16:47

kwon wrote:
Spike23 wrote:One of the male leads looks like a female...
OMG
>____< that is disturbing.
i wonder how can I download this my girl episode? i cant download, would anyone teach me how to down load it? thank u so much

forevergirl

some episode with englsih sbu

Post by forevergirl » Feb 14th, '06, 16:52

helo to all fan of my girl, could have some tips wer can I found some of the episdoe of my girl with english subtitle, i found this drama cute and funny,... pls help me.. thanks..

MeIrUo

Re: some episode with englsih sbu

Post by MeIrUo » Feb 14th, '06, 17:01

forevergirl wrote:helo to all fan of my girl, could have some tips wer can I found some of the episdoe of my girl with english subtitle, i found this drama cute and funny,... pls help me.. thanks..
go here http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... d1c368c0bc

elynchan

Post by elynchan » Feb 14th, '06, 18:22

Wow... just finish watching My Girl's last episode... sad that it has ended and now I've nothing to look forward to. Ahh Yoo Rin was interviewed in the last few mins and she said if it was her, she'd have gone to Jung Woo.. hahaha AGREE! :wub: :wub: Goosh.. He's so cute. :wub:

I'm quite new to K drama but totally addicted to it!! I've watched full house, Kim sam soon and my girl... Ohhhhhh I simply love it! I was wondering if they're anymore similar K dramas to My girl??

Thanks!!!

callmesue

Post by callmesue » Feb 14th, '06, 23:00

elynchan wrote: I'm quite new to K drama but totally addicted to it!! I've watched full house, Kim sam soon and my girl... Ohhhhhh I simply love it! I was wondering if they're anymore similar K dramas to My girl??

Thanks!!!
sassy girl chunyang is similar comical-romance drama. it's by the same director too.

persimon_pg

Post by persimon_pg » Feb 15th, '06, 02:17

HELP!
Does anyone has episode 5 with good audio instead of the gibberish one that I have? I've downloaded twice of the 700 mbs and both times with the same results. I've pm those people involved in the set-up of the upload of ep. 5 but received no reply so far. If someone has this particular file, please pm me. Thanks.

ddrimike

Post by ddrimike » Feb 15th, '06, 06:40

callmesue wrote:
elynchan wrote: I'm quite new to K drama but totally addicted to it!! I've watched full house, Kim sam soon and my girl... Ohhhhhh I simply love it! I was wondering if they're anymore similar K dramas to My girl??

Thanks!!!
sassy girl chunyang is similar comical-romance drama. it's by the same director too.
And the characters appears in the last scene as well!!!
I love it when she (Sassy girl chun-hyang) tells the guy: mind your own business... like in Sassy Girl Chung-hyang. Their fighting was awesome in that show! I luved how she made him study hard at the end to become a prosectuor!! Makes me wanna watch the show again!!!

callmesue

Post by callmesue » Feb 15th, '06, 06:50

ddrimike wrote:
callmesue wrote:

Thanks!!!
And the characters appears in the last scene as well!!!
I love it when she (Sassy girl chun-hyang) tells the guy: mind your own business... like in Sassy Girl Chung-hyang. Their fighting was awesome in that show! I luved how she made him study hard at the end to become a prosectuor!! Makes me wanna watch the show again!!!
Yeah, it's one of my favorite dramas. :)

I loved how they apeared, it made the ending even better.

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Feb 15th, '06, 06:52

I loved them all getting together! I wondered what would happen when Mong Ryong met his... uncle? ~Since the actor played his Dad in Choon Hyang :)
"Maybe it’s fate. He doesn’t feel like a stranger to me." :lol That and all the interactions between Choon Hyang and Mong Ryong... It was a great ending. :)
That aside, am I the only one that thinks Jae Hui's hair was a little out of control? :D

elynchan

Post by elynchan » Feb 15th, '06, 08:27

ddrimike wrote:
callmesue wrote:

Thanks!!!
Thanks! I'm downloading it nw.. hopefully it turns out great :wub: Hope to hear more recommendations on similiar dramas as I'm sure I can finish this series within 5 days :w00t: hahah

elynchan

Post by elynchan » Feb 15th, '06, 08:29

Saragorn wrote:I loved them all getting together! I wondered what would happen when Mong Ryong met his... uncle? ~Since the actor played his Dad in Choon Hyang :)

That aside, am I the only one that thinks Jae Hui's hair was a little out of control? :D
Agree! hahaha.. I was stunned to see his hairstyle... nice but abit too messy... :mrgreen:

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Feb 15th, '06, 10:33

OK, My Girl fans, don't skin me for moving on, but what's the name of the series that clung on to top spot in terms of ratings when My Girl climbed to second spot? I read from Soompi that series is PMPW - what is that?

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Feb 15th, '06, 11:40

lucypcng wrote:OK, My Girl fans, don't skin me for moving on, but what's the name of the series that clung on to top spot in terms of ratings when My Girl climbed to second spot? I read from Soompi that series is PMPW - what is that?
My Girl was number one in its timeslot during its run. PMPW was number one overall for Wednesdays/Thursdays dramas...airing during at an earlier timeslot than My Girl. PMPW...Peculiar Man Peculiar Women...is a daily drama w/ i think 70+ episodes already.
Last edited by pinklily on Feb 18th, '06, 05:54, edited 1 time in total.

kodoko

Post by kodoko » Feb 15th, '06, 12:04

There are two scenes I saw in the My Girl drama that Ju Yoo Rin send a picture with a star to Gong Chan and the translation says (If you 're willing). What does this mean, I don't quite understand. :whistling:

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Feb 15th, '06, 20:41

kodoko wrote:There are two scenes I saw in the My Girl drama that Ju Yoo Rin send a picture with a star to Gong Chan and the translation says (If you 're willing). What does this mean, I don't quite understand. :whistling:
i think this has something to do w/ the song about the stars that she sang in episode 4...i'm not sure so i'll have to double check. but in the song...the lyrics can be loosely translated as...
'if you wish, i'll pluck the stars from the sky and hand them to you on a platter...if you wish, i'll pluck the stars from my heart and hand them to you on a platter'

so 'if you wish/ you're willing' may refer to the song...and how she'll hand him the stars from her heart...if he wishes. this is my interpretation. i'll double check. :-)

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Feb 15th, '06, 22:40

This show was great =)
I give it two thumb sup

callmesue

Post by callmesue » Feb 16th, '06, 00:07

elynchan wrote: Thanks! I'm downloading it nw.. hopefully it turns out great :wub: Hope to hear more recommendations on similiar dramas as I'm sure I can finish this series within 5 days :w00t: hahah
In my opinion, I thought chunyang was a better drama. But for some reason I can't get over My Girl, I wish it didn't end. :-(

Also, "Sweet 18" is a similar drama. I really liked that as well. Snowman and Attic Cat are comedy dramas too (both starring Kim Lae Wom, if you like him). :)

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Feb 16th, '06, 02:07

i really didn't want this drama to end!!!!! :cry: it TOO GOOD and WONDERFUL!!!! i'm gonna miss this drama sooo much especially the cast!!!!! :cry: :hissy:

callmesue

Post by callmesue » Feb 16th, '06, 02:32

Jecky wrote:i really didn't want this drama to end!!!!! :cry: it TOO GOOD and WONDERFUL!!!! i'm gonna miss this drama sooo much especially the cast!!!!! :cry: :hissy:
Agreed :)

esp the cast.

mms

Post by mms » Feb 16th, '06, 05:56

this series is damn chongmal soooo good! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: it just climbed to my no1 spot in dramas ranking. ahh, i'm addicted again. bahsyhaaa!

Jairick

Post by Jairick » Feb 17th, '06, 06:26

i have a question.
does Yoo Rin own the mukgu tour company? or is she just an ordinary employee?

callmesue

Post by callmesue » Feb 17th, '06, 07:18

Jairick wrote:i have a question.
does Yoo Rin own the mukgu tour company? or is she just an ordinary employee?
I think she just works there. There wasn't any indication that she owned the company. Especially since none of the workers addressed her as "boss" or anything. But I thought she might be at first too because the name of the company is something she would name.

vicky

Post by vicky » Feb 17th, '06, 16:47

don't you know waht is the next drama of this director ? by curiosity. And the next drama of the director of MNIKSS ?

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 17th, '06, 16:50

If you guys want to support Full House or My Girl go here please :D:

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index. ... topic=4308

mms

Post by mms » Feb 17th, '06, 22:02

i got a question too. did Yoo Rin really supposedly make up herself that Obvious Song? Or does it has an original singer?? cos I kinda like it.

clauric

Post by clauric » Feb 17th, '06, 23:15

mms wrote:i got a question too. did Yoo Rin really supposedly make up herself that Obvious Song? Or does it has an original singer?? cos I kinda like it.
hehehe u wouldn't believe it...

hehehe it's actually a childrens song hehehe

here is that version..so cute hehehe

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=28H6 ... J0M1UA0RSU

\

who90210

Post by who90210 » Feb 18th, '06, 02:12

Excellent drama, the jokes really funny :) rare that I found k drama like this. Do you guys know where I can get all my girl songs?
The R&B mix are really cool...

Thanks

callmesue

Post by callmesue » Feb 18th, '06, 02:59

who90210 wrote:Excellent drama, the jokes really funny :) rare that I found k drama like this. Do you guys know where I can get all my girl songs?
The R&B mix are really cool...

Thanks
http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=417&st=0

:)

jessicaaa

Post by jessicaaa » Feb 18th, '06, 03:12

Spike23 wrote:One of the male leads looks like a female...
OMG
>____< that is disturbing.
:O in some scenes, he does look feminine, but he's #1 right now in korea.
he can act, dance, annnnd sing. very talented :wub:
in some of his pictures, he's pretty HOTT(:
&& by the way his name is leejunki.

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Feb 18th, '06, 05:57

pinklily wrote:
kodoko wrote:There are two scenes I saw in the My Girl drama that Ju Yoo Rin send a picture with a star to Gong Chan and the translation says (If you 're willing). What does this mean, I don't quite understand. :whistling:
i think this has something to do w/ the song about the stars that she sang in episode 4...i'm not sure so i'll have to double check. but in the song...the lyrics can be loosely translated as...
'if you wish, i'll pluck the stars from the sky and hand them to you on a platter...if you wish, i'll pluck the stars from my heart and hand them to you on a platter'

so 'if you wish/ you're willing' may refer to the song...and how she'll hand him the stars from her heart...if he wishes. this is my interpretation. i'll double check. :-)
well...i checked...and i still reached the same conclusion. not completely sure if this is right...but it makes sense to me. ^_^

darkangst

Sorry to hijack the thread

Post by darkangst » Feb 18th, '06, 06:03

I know this is mainly an english forum, but would anyone know if there are such things as softsubs in Chinese? I want my mom to be able to watch My Girl, but she can't read the english fast enough to understand.

Thank you for the time.. and my girl is the funniest!! :thumright:

kodoko

Re: Sorry to hijack the thread

Post by kodoko » Feb 18th, '06, 06:10

darkangst wrote:I know this is mainly an english forum, but would anyone know if there are such things as softsubs in Chinese? I want my mom to be able to watch My Girl, but she can't read the english fast enough to understand.

Try to download from www.verycd.com or Btchina torrent

kodoko

Post by kodoko » Feb 18th, '06, 06:12

pinklily wrote:
pinklily wrote:

well...i checked...and i still reached the same conclusion. not completely sure if this is right...but it makes sense to me. ^_^
Thanks, I think your explanation is clear and detailed enough. :D

darkangst

Post by darkangst » Feb 18th, '06, 08:25

kodoko wrote:
darkangst wrote:I know this is mainly an english forum, but would anyone know if there are such things as softsubs in Chinese? I want my mom to be able to watch My Girl, but she can't read the english fast enough to understand.

But I have the raws already.. I don't want to redownload everything... is there no place where are softsub chinese subs instead of english?

mms

Post by mms » Feb 18th, '06, 12:07

clauric wrote:
mms wrote:i got a question too. did Yoo Rin really supposedly make up herself that Obvious Song? Or does it has an original singer?? cos I kinda like it.
hehehe u wouldn't believe it...

hehehe it's actually a childrens song hehehe

here is that version..so cute hehehe

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=28H6 ... J0M1UA0RSU

\
hahaaa. it's really funny. but why is it called carrot song when in the drama it's translated as obvious song. n i hear she sings tanggun, or is it actually carrot??

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 18th, '06, 16:41

darkangst wrote:
kodoko wrote:

But I have the raws already.. I don't want to redownload everything... is there no place where are softsub chinese subs instead of english?
sorry. it's rare to find chinese softsubs, since subbing groups usually hard sub the series. as kodoko mentioned, probably the best place to get the hardsubbed files is from btchina.