All about Bi <3

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
lau

Post by lau » Feb 7th, '06, 17:13

xKiMix wrote: :-( awww really?? do you use clubbox? because if you do i can upload it there and you can download it from there. :-)
Yes I'm using it. That's a good idea ! :thumleft:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 7th, '06, 17:16

lau wrote:
xKiMix wrote: :-( awww really?? do you use clubbox? because if you do i can upload it there and you can download it from there. :-)
Yes I'm using it. That's a good idea ! :thumleft:
ok! i will upload them once i get home, i'm currently in class, so the files aren't with me hahaha!

lau

Post by lau » Feb 7th, '06, 17:23

xKiMix wrote: ok! i will upload them once i get home, i'm currently in class, so the files aren't with me hahaha!
In class ? then you shouldn't be here right ... is this really serious ? :mrgreen: :P
thanks a lot for your kindness. I hope I won't have any problem with clubbox lol

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 7th, '06, 17:29

lau wrote:
xKiMix wrote: ok! i will upload them once i get home, i'm currently in class, so the files aren't with me hahaha!
In class ? then you shouldn't be here right ... is this really serious ? :mrgreen: :P
thanks a lot for your kindness. I hope I won't have any problem with clubbox lol
haha yeah, i'm in this boring computer class, they are teaching at this moment what are "applications" lol sucks, i need this class to transfer....hopfully my clubbox will work for you i will post here when i uploaded them, if it still didn't work then i think you computer doesnt like me :glare:

enuyasha

Post by enuyasha » Feb 7th, '06, 20:21

AznAngel29

Post by AznAngel29 » Feb 8th, '06, 00:06

im just curious did anybody here go to rain's concert in NYC because i went so just kind of curious

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 8th, '06, 00:22

AznAngel29 wrote:im just curious did anybody here go to rain's concert in NYC because i went so just kind of curious
^^ i wish i did, some other members did tho....

@ lau i placed the albums in my clubbox. go to "K-Albums" Also for others interested i placed other artists albums in there. =]

asianstar

Post by asianstar » Feb 8th, '06, 00:29

I wish I did tooo...sniff....

But how did you get such information that Bi had concert in NY?

lau

Post by lau » Feb 8th, '06, 00:42

xKiMix wrote: @ lau i placed the albums in my clubbox. go to "K-Albums" Also for others interested i placed other artists albums in there. =]
ok I think now is time to laugh at me ... maybe I'll never be able to download the album ! :blink
I'm actually trying to download from your clubbox but it's not working ... average speed stuck at 0. Do I have to wait a little longer before the download start ? :scratch:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 8th, '06, 00:43

asianstar wrote:I wish I did tooo...sniff....

Its every where! He has it on Madison Square Garden! there is another thread here that has more info on Bi's concert in NY.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 8th, '06, 00:46

lau wrote:
xKiMix wrote: @ lau i placed the albums in my clubbox. go to "K-Albums" Also for others interested i placed other artists albums in there. =]
ok I think now is time to laugh at me ... maybe I'll never be able to download the album ! :blink
I'm actually trying to download from your clubbox but it's not working ... average speed stuck at 0. Do I have to wait a little longer before the download start ? :scratch:
Woah! :blink really? maybe you should wait awhile, there is no harm in it...maybe ur computer really doesn't like me :-(

lau

Post by lau » Feb 8th, '06, 01:18

xKiMix wrote: Woah! :blink really? maybe you should wait awhile, there is no harm in it...maybe ur computer really doesn't like me :-(
OMG ! it's downloading ! :w00t: wow ! there's been a lot of trouble but now it's ok :cheers: seems like my computer does like you xKimix ! thanks a lot :-)

asianstar

Post by asianstar » Feb 8th, '06, 01:41

xKiMix wrote:
asianstar wrote:I wish I did tooo...sniff....

Its every where! He has it on Madison Square Garden! there is another thread here that has more info on Bi's concert in NY.
Everywhere? Do you mean everywhere in the forum or everywhere in the TV??

But what I meant is how do you know ahead of time if someone is going to have concert in the U.S? :P

AznAngel29

Post by AznAngel29 » Feb 8th, '06, 01:47

his concert info was actually posted all over his fansites in teh states lik sexybi forum...and others..or asianfanatics.net

the concert was really good im sry that u guys couldn't go but there is a rumor goin on that he might have a concert in LA this year but probably around the summer or fall or even winter...so guys watch out for that...and start savin up if you want to go

if you want to know about my concert experience feel free to look at my xanga

www.xanga.com/aznangel29

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 8th, '06, 02:18

lau wrote:
xKiMix wrote: Woah! :blink really? maybe you should wait awhile, there is no harm in it...maybe ur computer really doesn't like me :-(
OMG ! it's downloading ! :w00t: wow ! there's been a lot of trouble but now it's ok :cheers: seems like my computer does like you xKimix ! thanks a lot :-)
Yay!! thats great!

:w00t: I'm going to die if he is going to have a concert in LA!!! I HAVE TO GO IF EVER!

AznAngel29

Post by AznAngel29 » Feb 8th, '06, 02:24

xKiMix wrote:
lau wrote:
Yay!! thats great!

:w00t: I'm going to die if he is going to have a concert in LA!!! I HAVE TO GO IF EVER!
yup that the rumor....he might have a LA Concert so lets see

ademala

Post by ademala » Feb 8th, '06, 03:36

He's awesome.. his tickets (around 11,000 for 2 days) are sold out in MSG, New York. Many international major music labels are interested in him. However, NY Times (most respectable reviewer) isn't really support Bi's debut in America. Here's the newslink http://en.chinabroadcast.cn/349/2006/02/07/60@47865.htm

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Feb 8th, '06, 04:07

AznAngel29 wrote:
xKiMix wrote:
lau wrote: OMG ! it's downloading ! :w00t: wow ! there's been a lot of trouble but now it's ok :cheers: seems like my computer does like you xKimix ! thanks a lot :-)
Yay!! thats great!

yup that the rumor....he might have a LA Concert so lets see
:w00t: i hope that rumor is true!!!!! i would want to go too if he's having a concert here in LA!!! XD

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 8th, '06, 06:16

hey there! i was wondering if you guys are interested in watching a Documentary on Bi, but the thing is its in korean and no subs as far as i know. But i was happy watch Bi for a liittle bit over an hour. how he started, his life, etc. The file is 700 mb, so i'm only uploading it on to my clubbox. So if you guys want it let me know and i shall upload it! :D

cees

Post by cees » Feb 8th, '06, 12:04

:wub: :wub: well this is my 700th post so as usual i would like 2 detecate it 4 Bi :wub: :wub: ...........hiii xKiMix i would like 2 ask u what do i have 2 do 2 add ur coupon points....since now i have a clubbox account i may be useful so that ur dramas that u upload wont be deleted as be4......btw about Bi's documantry plz do upload it :thumleft:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Feb 8th, '06, 12:14

hey guys... since this is the Bi thread I thot Id ask this here... do you kno what his new single is called? I heard it on someone's clubbox as bg music buh I couldnt find it... its supposed to be his "new" Japanese single... buh Im pretty sure he sings in korean. so if any of you guys kno where I could find it or put up a YSI link... thatd be awesome... :D

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Feb 8th, '06, 12:16

flipnicity wrote:hey guys... since this is the Bi thread I thot Id ask this here... do you kno what his new single is called? I heard it on someone's clubbox as bg music buh I couldnt find it... its supposed to be his "new" Japanese single... buh Im pretty sure he sings in korean. so if any of you guys kno where I could find it or put up a YSI link... thatd be awesome... :D
I think I saw it on youtube,its called "Sad Tango"
and yes its all in Japanese,but he's got an accent,that's why it sounds like korean hehe

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Feb 8th, '06, 12:18

thanks crazyah! I should have just asked u... lolz do you kno where I can find it?

cees

Post by cees » Feb 8th, '06, 12:19

tvbgal wrote:ohh i have rain's two new japanese songs, here ya go, enjoy!!! :thumright:

1.sad tango: http://rapidshare.de/files/10759647/Rai ... o.MP3.html

2. slowly: http://rapidshare.de/files/11838047/Rai ... y.wma.html
this is the link 2 dl Bi's japanese songs

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Feb 8th, '06, 12:21

cees wrote:
tvbgal wrote:ohh i have rain's two new japanese songs, here ya go, enjoy!!! :thumright:

1.sad tango: http://rapidshare.de/files/10759647/Rai ... o.MP3.html

2. slowly: http://rapidshare.de/files/11838047/Rai ... y.wma.html
this is the link 2 dl Bi's japanese songs
I still don't know how to download off Rapidshare :unsure: anyway thanks cees,I found the song somewhere else XD

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Feb 8th, '06, 12:23

thanks cees! thanks crazyah... I remember where I heard it from; creidesca's clubbox... buh I cant seem to access the link for the BG music...

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Feb 8th, '06, 12:24

flipnicity wrote:thanks cees! thanks crazyah... I remember where I heard it from; creidesca's clubbox... buh I cant seem to access the link for the BG music...
I heard it there too,I think she deleted the whole folder with bg music XD I've always loved the bg music she uses

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Feb 8th, '06, 12:27

yeah I like the one she has on her clubbox right now... its Lee Soo Young - Grace... and it was Sad Tango... I remember it cuz the beats sounded like K.Will's - Dream from the A Love to Kill opening theme. and it is in japanese... buh his accent DOES make it sound korean... [off to Goong world]

edit: crazyah to use rapid share... just scroll down and click <b>FREE</b> and then wait for the dl to get ready... and then just type in letters/number they ask you to in the box and dl! =)

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Feb 8th, '06, 12:29

flipnicity wrote:yeah I like the one she has on her clubbox right now... its Lee Soo Young - Grace... and it was Sad Tango... I remember it cuz the beats sounded like K.Will's - Dream from the A Love to Kill opening theme. and it is in japanese... buh his accent DOES make it sound korean... [off to Goong world]
I love that Dream song XD I actually have it now as my phone ringing tone :P
haha yeah like his english accent,lol I remember in Lets go to school sangdo when he spoke in english and I thought he was speaking korean >.>;

AznAngel29

Post by AznAngel29 » Feb 8th, '06, 13:20

ademala wrote:He's awesome.. his tickets (around 11,000 for 2 days) are sold out in MSG, New York. Many international major music labels are interested in him. However, NY Times (most respectable reviewer) isn't really support Bi's debut in America. Here's the newslink http://en.chinabroadcast.cn/349/2006/02/07/60@47865.htm
yup it was sold it, it was just nice....yea NEW YORK TIMES were being really mean...i felt kind of offended reading articles from New York Post and new york times...seem like they were disrespecting the asian culture and stuff like that
some fans and my friends got so mad that we sent them emails and stuff like that

AznAngel29

Post by AznAngel29 » Feb 8th, '06, 13:21

CraZyaH wrote:
flipnicity wrote:yeah I like the one she has on her clubbox right now... its Lee Soo Young - Grace... and it was Sad Tango... I remember it cuz the beats sounded like K.Will's - Dream from the A Love to Kill opening theme. and it is in japanese... buh his accent DOES make it sound korean... [off to Goong world]
I love that Dream song XD I actually have it now as my phone ringing tone :P
haha yeah like his english accent,lol I remember in Lets go to school sangdo when he spoke in english and I thought he was speaking korean >.>;
I love the song called Dream too its my favorite......and its composed and produce by JYP i think

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 8th, '06, 15:14

^^i love that song too! but my current ringtone is sad tango, and my txt alert message is cha ja yoh :wub: one time my phone rang in class and this korean girl looked at me very strangely..lol

and to cees all you have to do is log in and download from my clubbox :thumright: I will upload the documentary later today, i shall post it here when i did!

K-1

Post by K-1 » Feb 8th, '06, 15:19

I finally figured out why you girls like Rain so much. I watched the Korean series"Full House", and I've always heard the name Rain or Bi, then I saw his name in the series, and I was like, "Oh, that's Bi. He's a good actor! and that Nigga is pretty damn Buff!". I was watching his MV "Sad Tango", and finally saw how good of a dancer he was, so then I went to check on his bio. After reading this Article on Asia'sFinest :http://www.asiafinest.com/korean/rain-bi.htm: I find that he is a very respectible guy, and he reminds me of someone so much; BoA.

BoA was just as hard working, and when she's on stage, she means business, but when she's offstage, or in the camera, she loves to play! That was one reason why I really liked BoA, she's not like the norms of K-pop and J-pop. Everyone strives to become the best, and be as professional about it, but BoA mixes professional with such a cheerful attitude.

But, back to Bi, reading his story sounds so inspiring, having to lie to his parents to become a professional dancer, singer and actor, and working hard to fulfill his mother's wish. What a good man Bi is!

As for the article in New York Times, you've got to look at the big picture, and not just through your own opinions, be open-minded. I somewhat agree to New York Times, but it's already a big and good thing he is even mentioned in American papers. It's like getting your foot in the door, and once you have that, you can manipulate where you go from there, ya know? America is a tough crowd, and they have too much pride in their stars, that they see some Korean chump mimicking their star's moves, they're gonna rash at them like beasts!

I truly believe Bi has the potential of becoming even bigger in the U.S., but he has even more hardwork in store for him as he has many styles from other stars at his disposal, but he needs to hone his skills to make a dance that just shouts out "Bi" and not Justin Timberlake or Michael Jackson. But, it's hard when you're competing against the OG gods of dance such as the Jackson's (Michael and Janet) His every next move from here on out will be big risks!

DAMN! that's the most I've ever ranted in just 5 minutes! sorry for so much impulsive jibberjabbering! :lol :P I bet nobody is even going to read all of this or listen to what I have to say anyway :-(

cees

Post by cees » Feb 8th, '06, 15:37

to ppl who like W. kill here is a youtube video that my friend ripped from the eps and i uploaded it....enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=RPfE9viSjhk

lau

Post by lau » Feb 8th, '06, 15:37

K-1 wrote: DAMN! that's the most I've ever ranted in just 5 minutes! sorry for so much impulsive jibberjabbering! :lol :P I bet nobody is even going to read all of this or listen to what I have to say anyway :-(
Not true because I read it all :P I'm watching full house right now (2 episodes to go) and like you I'm really impressed with bi's acting.
also I agreee with what your saying ... being mentionned in american papers is kind of great ; at least better than nothing... now bi has to prove what he can do.
As for me I'm usually not listening to this kind of music but I must admit I pretty like bi's songs. ("sad tango" is really great) ...
I'm sure he can have a great career in america. aja aja fighting !!

AznAngel29

Post by AznAngel29 » Feb 8th, '06, 15:57

xKiMix wrote:^^i love that song too! but my current ringtone is sad tango, and my txt alert message is cha ja yoh :wub: one time my phone rang in class and this korean girl looked at me very strangely..lol

and to cees all you have to do is log in and download from my clubbox :thumright: I will upload the documentary later today, i shall post it here when i did!
ur so lucky to put his songs on ur cell phone i cant and i dont like that...not fair but I love the song Sad tango but i love slowly more

yubikiriangel

Post by yubikiriangel » Feb 8th, '06, 15:58

K-1 wrote: As for the article in New York Times, you've got to look at the big picture, and not just through your own opinions, be open-minded. I somewhat agree to New York Times, but it's already a big and good thing he is even mentioned in American papers. It's like getting your foot in the door, and once you have that, you can manipulate where you go from there, ya know? America is a tough crowd, and they have too much pride in their stars, that they see some Korean chump mimicking their star's moves, they're gonna rash at them like beasts!

I truly believe Bi has the potential of becoming even bigger in the U.S., but he has even more hardwork in store for him...

DAMN! that's the most I've ever ranted in just 5 minutes! sorry for so much impulsive jibberjabbering! :lol :P I bet nobody is even going to read all of this or listen to what I have to say anyway :-(
Thanks for expressing your opinion...I agree with what you say. You hit the nail on the head when you said that America is a tough crowd and they have too much pride in their stars... this is why I feel a little sad for Bi, having to go through the negative feedback from people who obviously are not all the way too open to see him for his talents and for who he is...it sucks, but it's reality. I was at the NY concert (with my sister and my cousin - maybe the only latin girls there :P ) and I have to admit that the flow of the show was not smooth as I expect a concert to be...(it had too many interruptions - JYP introducing other people, etc etc...) so I see why American reviewers could not have been all the way too impressed...However, interruptions or not, that doesn't take away the fact that Bi's performance was awesome and that he gave it his all.

I guess it's up to the ones who see Bi as the talented guy he is (singing, dancing, acting) to stick up for him and show him our support here in the US...as for myself, I know I'm buying his new English album as soon as it comes out in October!!! (I don't care how his English sounds...he's doing his best to learn the English in a short period of time...negative/prideful people should put themselves in his shoes and at least imagine how hard it would be for them if they had to learn Korean!)

With all this said: BI IS THE BEST! GOOD LUCK & GOD BLESS! :thumright:

cees

Post by cees » Feb 8th, '06, 16:09

Aja! Aja! Fighting!...........GO Bi

sasorisa

Post by sasorisa » Feb 8th, '06, 17:34

I've gotta say that Rain has by far generated the most buzz out of any Asian star that has come to America to perform (concert-wise). He was on the news, he was in the TRL studios, he had P. Diddy and Omarion at his concerts and had the top newspapers in NY write up on him.

It's not that I totally disagree with the NYTimes article. Music by far, and to me, espcially Pop music has been disected and pieced together time and time again. However, originality or "good music" as the critics proclaim does not necessarily translate over to popularity. I'm not a big fan of pop, but I'll take Rain over Usher or Justin Timberlake anyday.

For him, I think it will be a hard and long journey if he wanted to make a muscial name for himself in the US. I would think it'd be easier to breakout in the US as an actor. Which does make me wonder... are the majority of his fans from his dramas, which kind of trickled down to his music? I know I am. Had I never watched Full House, I doubt I would have even given him a second glance. But now, it's almost obsessive.

I do hope he does make a name for himself. But regardless, he has already made his mark in history, ne?

cees

Post by cees » Feb 8th, '06, 17:45

sasorisa wrote:I've gotta say that Rain has by far generated the most buzz out of any Asian star that has come to America to perform (concert-wise). He was on the news, he was in the TRL studios, he had P. Diddy and Omarion at his concerts and had the top newspapers in NY write up on him.

It's not that I totally disagree with the NYTimes article. Music by far, and to me, espcially Pop music has been disected and pieced together time and time again. However, originality or "good music" as the critics proclaim does not necessarily translate over to popularity. I'm not a big fan of pop, but I'll take Rain over Usher or Justin Timberlake anyday.

For him, I think it will be a hard and long journey if he wanted to make a muscial name for himself in the US. I would think it'd be easier to breakout in the US as an actor. Which does make me wonder... are the majority of his fans from his dramas, which kind of trickled down to his music? I know I am. Had I never watched Full House, I doubt I would have even given him a second glance. But now, it's almost obsessive.

I do hope he does make a name for himself. But regardless, he has already made his mark in history, ne?

same with me if i havent seen full house i would never known or b ea big fan of him as iam ryt now.........i cant see my life without Bi :wub:

razberrymeringue

Post by razberrymeringue » Feb 9th, '06, 00:26

yea, i pretty much agree with everyone here...

but although i really hope bi succeeds, i'll be sad if he gets really popular in america. i kno this sounds selfish, but i'm happy w/ being the only person in my entire school that knos about him (besides my friends, but they only kno about him cuz i'm always talking about him lol). i guess i just don't want him to be like every other fad that comes through.

yea, i don't mean to sound selfish at all. and i probably didn't explain that well either. but does anyone understand what i mean?

K-1

Post by K-1 » Feb 9th, '06, 01:31

Lau, Yubikiriangel, thank you for listening, and sharing the same perspective as I do :-) I thought I would never find people that would see things the way I see them.

razberrymeringue, I feel your pain! :| main stream is a big impact on your feelings for the things (and people) you thought you loved so much, and it also getts out of hand and annoying. Iit's not selfish at all, it's just prefereable that certain things stay underground so it doesn't get played out. But don't worry, at least you can say you've known about it (or him/her) LOOONG before anyone else has in America....(It's just like me knowing about Anime ever since I was 7, Japanese cars (currently mainstreamers call, JDM) and drifting was new to me when I was 16, same with Initial D... and I'm 23 now, but I won't go there)

Well, all I have to say is, and I'll say it again, Bi is a respectable, and admirable dude who knows how to charm the girls! :lol I see lots of potential in him, and in BoA, getting their fame here in America, only if they can play their cards right. One days negativity is tomorrows strength. To Bi and BoA....AJA AJA Fighting! :thumright: :thumleft:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 9th, '06, 01:40

^^ :lol I somewhat got what you said...a part of me feels the same way, but i still wish the best for him. I hope Bi will take the negative feedback as constructive critizism, and doesn't give up. I would really like for him to be a hit on the american market, because if he does, he will be the door to other artists, and people can see the talents of other nations. Bi is wonderful! i truly wish the best for him!! Everybody gave such wonderful comments! Aja aja FIGHTING!

*Note, i have uploaded the documentary on Bi on my clubbox please check it out! :salut:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Feb 9th, '06, 03:48

cees wrote:to ppl who like W. kill here is a youtube video that my friend ripped from the eps and i uploaded it....enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=RPfE9viSjhk
:wub: thanks for sharing cees XD

fatr

Post by fatr » Feb 9th, '06, 08:18

flcia

Post by flcia » Feb 9th, '06, 09:39

ademala wrote:He's awesome.. his tickets (around 11,000 for 2 days) are sold out in MSG, New York. Many international major music labels are interested in him. However, NY Times (most respectable reviewer) isn't really support Bi's debut in America. Here's the newslink http://en.chinabroadcast.cn/349/2006/02/07/60@47865.htm
well, from where i see it, its simple...
i think Bi will never really be able to break through to US market because:
1. US music industry is extremely critical and judgemental - there r millions of ppol in US itself that wanna b singers, but never made it big...and plus there are many biased and prejudice towards asians in many parts of the US itself...he might just get support from the asian crowd...
2. Most importantly, they dont even understand the language (Korean), so how r they gonna truly appreaciate thus, like his music?

flcia

Post by flcia » Feb 9th, '06, 09:42

Oh and yeah i almost forgot...does anyone know where i can get the torrent/ download Bi's videos (MVs)? I've been tryin 2 get this, but its really hard to find good quality ones...

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 9th, '06, 16:31

flcia wrote:Oh and yeah i almost forgot...does anyone know where i can get the torrent/ download Bi's videos (MVs)? I've been tryin 2 get this, but its really hard to find good quality ones...
I have one or two in my clubbox, dont remember. I also have some performances and clips too.

agiri

Post by agiri » Feb 10th, '06, 04:30

flcia wrote:Oh and yeah i almost forgot...does anyone know where i can get the torrent/ download Bi's videos (MVs)? I've been tryin 2 get this, but its really hard to find good quality ones...
let me introduce you to my best friend.
http://kpop.bww2.com/
you need register, but its well worth the effort.
you can find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING there.

chao~

.agiri

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 10th, '06, 06:08

agiri wrote:
let me introduce you to my best friend.
http://kpop.bww2.com/
you need register, but its well worth the effort.
you can find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING there.

chao~

.agiri
True, that is also my best friend, i wouldn't know what i would do without it!

agiri

Post by agiri » Feb 10th, '06, 06:12

^ i'd experience some SERIOUS withdrawl symptoms. lol.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 10th, '06, 06:59

agiri wrote:^ i'd experience some SERIOUS withdrawl symptoms. lol.
lol i know what you mean, i might even need to go to therapy! lol :lol

Oh yeah i uploaded more stuff on my clubbox of Rain Goodies! Check it out :thumright:

razberrymeringue

Post by razberrymeringue » Feb 10th, '06, 20:19

flcia wrote:
well, from where i see it, its simple...
i think Bi will never really be able to break through to US market because:
1. US music industry is extremely critical and judgemental - there r millions of ppol in US itself that wanna b singers, but never made it big...and plus there are many biased and prejudice towards asians in many parts of the US itself...he might just get support from the asian crowd...
2. Most importantly, they dont even understand the language (Korean), so how r they gonna truly appreaciate thus, like his music?
yea, thats true. although in my opinion a lot of american singers have much less originality then him, people will criticize him more because he's not american. also i can see some people thinking he's just butting his way into american music.

i guess i'm just weird, but i don't mind the fact that i can't understand a word he's saying. as long as the music sounds good, i don't really mind. and i can usually eventually sing along them if i listen enough. but isn't he gunna come out w/ an english album? i'm really interested in hearing that actually. as soon as it comes out i wanna buy it! :-)

cees

Post by cees » Feb 10th, '06, 20:59

while searching in youtube about Bi i found this video....check it out......Bi's apartment

http://www.youtube.com/?v=utKSa9_ALa0

shimy bimy

Post by shimy bimy » Feb 10th, '06, 21:03

OMG....u wanna drive me crazy......i love this guy.....o0o0o0o god plz send me a man like him!!

cees

Post by cees » Feb 10th, '06, 22:28

TADA!!! :cheers: .......my 800th post is 4 u Bi......luv u
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

shimy bimy

Post by shimy bimy » Feb 10th, '06, 22:29

inshallah i'll post my 800 post here 2!!!

agiri

Post by agiri » Feb 11th, '06, 05:12

eeeshhh! i'm so jealous. i just finished watching this for the thousandth time, and it just never gets old. when his shirt comes off, the drool starts dripping every time. what i wouldn't give to be one of those three girl. *wink*

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 11th, '06, 07:34

agiri wrote:eeeshhh! i'm so jealous. i just finished watching this for the thousandth time, and it just never gets old. when his shirt comes off, the drool starts dripping every time. what i wouldn't give to be one of those three girl. *wink*

I know what you mean, :glare: It pains me each time i see that video!!! Bi is just sooo freakin HOT!!! If i ever see him in person (hopfully) i'm afraid i might kidnap him :lol

Tomorrow i will be uploading more videos on my clubbox, people are PM me about not being able to download, if someone can post a pic (via CLRL + Prt Scrn Sys Rq then paste to paint) of what it says then i may be able to fix it. For those that it does work, you guys should download the video of him dancing to Billy Jean, he wears this tight pants that really shows his beautiful bottom!! XD :wub:

agiri

Post by agiri » Feb 11th, '06, 21:46

i was so greatly angered the first time i saw this. i was boiling with jealousy when those three girls ... man ... i grabbed the nearest stress ball and squeezed the sh.t out of it. lol.

kiSs_02

Post by kiSs_02 » Feb 11th, '06, 21:49

agiri wrote:i was so greatly angered the first time i saw this. i was boiling with jealousy when those three girls ... man ... i grabbed the nearest stress ball and squeezed the sh.t out of it. lol.
lol wow .. i love bi too but taking anger out on da poor ball ? :-)

agiri

Post by agiri » Feb 11th, '06, 21:57

^ lol. that's what they're there for, but still, it's called exaggeration hon. hahaha. :D if you've watched the video, you'd know what i mean. those humans ... so lucky!~

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Feb 12th, '06, 03:44

agiri wrote:eeeshhh! i'm so jealous. i just finished watching this for the thousandth time, and it just never gets old. when his shirt comes off, the drool starts dripping every time. what i wouldn't give to be one of those three girl. *wink*

thanks for the link! and when was this concert! :scratch: the girl is lucky.... having Bi follow her around and touching her :glare:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 13th, '06, 00:22

hey guys! i uploaded more stuff onto my clubbox, check it out! :thumright:

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Feb 13th, '06, 09:24

Thanks for the youtube links. I kinda wish I could download it though ;__; I had no clue he was gonna be on MTV, I'm so out of the loop :( I barely even watch MTV at all b/c I haven't been a music video watcher since high school, not a huge fan of much American music lately, and MTV seems to be all hopeless reality shows.

I really hope they put the NY concert on DVD. Here's hopin' he does well or makes some kinda name here. I think it would be interesting to tell my friends "I told ya so" or at least have them hear of some of these Asian stars I like. :P With Utada Hikaru, that kinda flopped so I didn't have the chance to say it. Mreh. I have no one in person to fangirl about this stuff with ;__;

webgurly

tour dates

Post by webgurly » Feb 13th, '06, 10:13

anyone know the US tour dates yet?

hiho1601

Post by hiho1601 » Feb 13th, '06, 10:36

i wish i went to his L.A concert recently :((((

it'd cost me a fortune to go there though! damn.... haha

keep it up rainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

btw thank you for the info.

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 13th, '06, 14:10

now he's going to thai to make a concert there. rainy day in taipei, i think that's the name.

Prankster324

Post by Prankster324 » Feb 13th, '06, 23:01

Bi on MTV?!!!!!!!!!! Ah!!!!!!!!! I so wish I lived in NY. :( Anyway, I'm really glad about all the publicty he is getting. Thanks for all the clips.
I loved his interview on WB. "I need a girlfriend" His english is getting so much better.

ChuChuIce

Any1 would like 2 see...Bi with...

Post by ChuChuIce » Feb 15th, '06, 13:32

Bi aka Rain dancing with Boa :wub:
2 bad Boa isnt a actress i would like to see her ''acting skill'' :mrgreen:
But i would like to see them dancing 2gether...they would look good with eachother :P

me want me want ...
/Kicks Hiory away from Bi replace Boa at his side =P
Last edited by ChuChuIce on Mar 5th, '06, 00:09, edited 1 time in total.

Baby-Bash

Post by Baby-Bash » Feb 16th, '06, 16:20

for sure, they both need to do another drama bcoz people liked them in Full House.. n they r waitin for more n more of their dramas
Attachments
320040613_10708005.jpg
320040613_10708005.jpg (20.54 KiB) Viewed 3823 times

ngminht

Post by ngminht » Feb 18th, '06, 07:58

Thank xKiMix alots for up bi's great albums!
And thank alll of you for his great pics!

coolio_amanda

Post by coolio_amanda » Feb 18th, '06, 08:11

is BI going to release a new drama??
I wish so0.. :-)

mh

Post by mh » Feb 18th, '06, 08:27

i hope he make a new movie!!!!

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 18th, '06, 10:48

ngminht wrote:Thank xKiMix alots for up bi's great albums!
And thank alll of you for his great pics!
No problem! Oh yeah i uploaded Bi's Banjun drama in my clubbox for anyone who is looking for it :wink:
coolio_amanda wrote:is BI going to release a new drama??
I wish so0.. :-)
I'm not so sure about a new drama anytime soon, since he seems to be focusing on his singing career, but i did hear he will be filming a movie soon. I cant wait! if only they would play it in the theaters here... :-(