how to loook good just like the Korean actresses?

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
h2lam

how to loook good just like the Korean actresses?

Post by h2lam » Feb 4th, '06, 08:25

Hi Everyone,

I recently bought some Korean cosmetics such as Mesonie where the girl from Winter Sonata, the main character is now the spoke person for this cosmetics. Do you think that using Jap or Korean products is better than the American ones for Asian women b/c I am an Asian women. I heard that it's good to use our own asian products b/c they cater towards asian women more and are more designed to fit our skin tone right? What brands are good and what are your recommendations? I want to look natural but elegant like those K-movie stars. In the movies, they look like they don't wax or thin their eyebrows much, they leaev it kinda thick, I wonder if they actually plick or wax it like ppl here in CAD or US. I like how they look so naturally pretty and they look like they don't wear that much make up, their make up is not noticable as it lows so natural and flawless on them. I know they are wearing make up but it doesn't show much on their face yet I kow it helps enhances their features especially their eyes. Any recommendations? I heard that K movie stars have alot of plastic surgery right ? I am not into surgery, not that far.hehehehee

nrg_hot330

well...

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 4th, '06, 15:39

i use korean cosmetic stuff, too. but i think it's all same. maybe it's ur right that products made especially for asian women are good for asians. but one thing i know is u r not going to be like korean stars if u use korean cosmetics. that's for sure.

redfullmoon

Post by redfullmoon » Feb 4th, '06, 15:48

I don't know anything about Korean cosmetics but for Japanese ones, I think Shiseido's great. Asian make-up is naturally great for the Asian skin tone, but yeah as someone said it certainly won't make you look like those movie/drama stars. You can see that normal Korean women might also wear those make-up but they don't necessarily look like celebrities. Although I am amazed at the number of Koreans I see with unbelievably smooth skin.

Romance

Post by Romance » Feb 4th, '06, 15:59

most korean stars you see look good natural

h2lam

Post by h2lam » Feb 4th, '06, 16:59

OH Yes, I am not aiming to look exactly like them. I am happy the way I am but I just wonder how they look so good like with smoothe skin and nice eyes etc..so natural too... I heard it's how you put on your make up and what you use that's important. Obviously using asian make up doesnt make me look like celebrities.....that's a given one......I just wanna know how can I enhance my features like them. I talked to a cosmetic lady at those Korean products booth in the mall, she said that white ppl have different skin from us so sometimes you see them wear alot of make up or look like it, while some asians like the ones in the movies look like they barely wear any but they are wearing some but the way they did their make up is really good, that's why you don't see it much. It's like hiding your flaws every well......lol....I've never tried Sheshido before. but I herad it's really good too. I have just bought Mesonie ($40CAD for powder foundation)+ $30(Base). She told me that base is really good to use before we put on founddation as it makes our skin smoother and lighter. She said that American companies like MAC do not have base. Only Jap & Korean ppl use BASE and know about it....

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 4th, '06, 17:01

well. shesido is very good. i used to use it. but it depends on ur skin, i guess. the cosmetics that ur country produces, are the best for ur skin..am i right?
one thing i'm wondering for many years is how do korean celebs have that smooth skin? i know it's their job to keep it clean and everything, but............

Hest foder

Post by Hest foder » Feb 4th, '06, 17:16

Koreans is the people who does most plastic surgery in the world what i know,.. hehe

2triky

Post by 2triky » Feb 4th, '06, 17:22

Hest foder wrote:Koreans is the people who does most plastic surgery in the world what i know,.. hehe

this is true...koreans do undergo quite a bit of plastic surgery.

anakoo

Post by anakoo » Feb 4th, '06, 18:05

yeah I know... here, people in the news are like "OMG" this person had plastic surgery... but in Korea.. people are like... whatever... because its so common.

2triky

Post by 2triky » Feb 4th, '06, 20:29

anakoo wrote:yeah I know... here, people in the news are like "OMG" this person had plastic surgery... but in Korea.. people are like... whatever... because its so common.
yup..i know how it is....i live in So Cal...large Korean population coupled with the ubiquitous penchant for plastic surgery makes it just as common in my neck of the woods.

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 5th, '06, 12:55

true. it sounds like very usual thing now. whenever i first saw korean celebs before and after pix, i was very shocked. but now it's like Okey she's got one ..umm...hehe

alcozar

Post by alcozar » Feb 6th, '06, 22:07

Pray to your god for better looks. Failing that, plastic surgery (like in jdrama Seikei Bijin) may help.

lazercut

Post by lazercut » Feb 6th, '06, 22:15

I'd rather not marry a Korean... :unsure: :whistling:

[img]http://fst.omnilounge.co.uk/img/shock.jpg[/img]

captormoonlu

Post by captormoonlu » Feb 6th, '06, 22:20

pictures of a thousand words... or in this case, methods of surgery... amazing tho.

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Feb 6th, '06, 22:22

for a moment.i am stupified by those pics :O

then i am awed by the power of make up :lol

VioletUK

Post by VioletUK » Feb 7th, '06, 01:45

k....those pictures scared the crap out me :cry: :blink

tenshiblue

Post by tenshiblue » Feb 7th, '06, 04:10

I was thinking about buying some Shiseido products. I'm Asian so I'm hoping it'll be more tailored toward my skin than American products. What is this base that you are talking about? I've never heard of it before.

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 7th, '06, 12:48

geez. what's that??? make-up really can change ppl.

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Feb 9th, '06, 08:16

nrg_hot330 wrote:true. it sounds like very usual thing now. whenever i first saw korean celebs before and after pix, i was very shocked. but now it's like Okey she's got one ..umm...hehe
hey where can i see some of that? hehe! just curious..

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Feb 9th, '06, 08:21

milleu87 wrote:for a moment.i am stupified by those pics :O

yeah make-up can really do wonders.. if u know how to apply one :P

there are a lot of people who doesn't and after applying.. it makes them look even worse :blink

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Feb 9th, '06, 08:24

you don't have to! JUST BE YOURSELF!

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Feb 9th, '06, 08:30

nrg_hot330 wrote:well. shesido is very good. i used to use it. but it depends on ur skin, i guess. the cosmetics that ur country produces, are the best for ur skin..am i right?
one thing i'm wondering for many years is how do korean celebs have that smooth skin? i know it's their job to keep it clean and everything, but............
that idea also got my attention.. and from one site i got that they have this 5-step skin care routine.. The 5 step regime consists of double-cleansing —> massage/mask* —> toning —> essence —> moisturizer

read more of it here:

http://www.joseibi.com/store/view_artic ... Article=21

while most us (at least i am) are brought up with just either the soap and water thing or the 3-step one (cleanse-tone-moisturize).. it might not be bad to try the 5 step routine :wub: i believe the best way to have clear and smooth skin.. is to be consistent.. u can't try a regimen for one day and expect results :P patience is the key :thumright:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Feb 9th, '06, 08:33

allredndizzy wrote:
nrg_hot330 wrote:true. it sounds like very usual thing now. whenever i first saw korean celebs before and after pix, i was very shocked. but now it's like Okey she's got one ..umm...hehe
hey where can i see some of that? hehe! just curious..
people change! I mean if you look at your own picture that was taken 2 years ago,you'd notice that you've changed a lot,so it doesn't mean if that u've done anything to your face.

and those before and after make-up pictures,well,try washing ur face and preparing it to apply make-up ,it would look even paler than those people..besides,some shows/magazines love taking "BAD" before pictures,so that the "AFTER" would look better no matter how good the make-up actually looked :)

lazercut

Post by lazercut » Feb 9th, '06, 10:42

Here are some korean celebrities caught without make-ups...

[img]http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/567/ ... 7117hh.jpg[/img]

WITHOUT MAKE-UP_______________________WITH MAKE-UP

[img]http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/9282/zombie28cn.jpg[/img]

WITH MAKE-UP_______________________________WITHOUT MAKE-UP

[img]http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/3889 ... nal2wo.jpg[/img]

Our princess without make-up lol

[img]http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6594/goong2oa.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/6039/goong28ge.jpg[/img]

marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by marvelous » Feb 11th, '06, 08:52

oh my god. That **** just made me barf.

I thought those girls were hot but damn lot of them look like **** without make up.

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 11th, '06, 14:39

geez. so ugly...
well i can't say that. coz most of the women become uglier when they grow older and they hide it with make-up. so if u have no make-up ppl can really see how u r aging. right?

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 11th, '06, 15:48

I think Kim Tae Hee looks the same lol :mrgreen: . That's why she's very beautiful but c'mon guys some of them are not that ugly? Probably we look the same too when we have no make-up although I'm too young to put make-up lol :mrgreen: . i think you guys are just shock because you think they're sooooo pretty or too pretty and than all of a sudden without makeup? Lol pretty ugly? But we're like that too? It's just that we don't put makeup on like them ... [professional makeup?]

Here's a picture of Kim Tae without makeup on:

[img]http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/9285/747kth172ld.jpg[/img]
I think she's still very pretty :D

Lee Da-Hae outside:

[img]http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/8730 ... jfs8oe.jpg[/img]
very pretty too :D.

hazira

Post by hazira » Feb 11th, '06, 16:07

Lee Da-Hae is so cute :)

cetok

Post by cetok » Feb 11th, '06, 16:11

we can't be sure that most of the pic shows without make up.. i think maybe a little bit of mascara and lipstick...most ppl dont go without at all nowadays

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 11th, '06, 17:53

cetok wrote:we can't be sure that most of the pic shows without make up.. i think maybe a little bit of mascara and lipstick...most ppl dont go without at all nowadays
Yeah that could be true but what I'm tryng to say is that they're not that ugly lol?

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Feb 11th, '06, 20:29

We should also be aware that most of those "without makeup" celebrity pictures seem to have very different lighting than those with makeup. Lighting can completely change the way a person looks.

pheng

Post by pheng » Feb 11th, '06, 20:34

milleu87 wrote:for a moment.i am stupified by those pics :O

yep

agiri

Post by agiri » Feb 11th, '06, 21:42

mehh. conceptually, it's not 'better' to use asian cosmetics if your asian. true, you have a better chance of finding what fits you the best because asian companies are more in tune with the colors, conditions, habits of asian skin etcetc. however that's also like saying that white people should lean more towards to american companies. thoughts? not true. 2 of my american friends found foundition that fit them better than elizabeth arden in shesheido. some of my asian friends are having a friendlier time conversing w. sue devitt vs the asian cosmetics they've tried. which is many ... believe me.

as per the pictures that were posted up. they're are 3 things you h ave to keep in mind.

application; application is everything when applying makeup. no matter what brand, quality, or color, failure to apply the makeup properly will still make you look like crap. the trick to the glow, is to apply a brightner on your chin, cheeks, and forhead. really gives you a natural glow.

amount; if you look at those pictures, they're WEDDING pictures. i can see the gunk piled on, which is ok in this sort of occasion. but its impossible to go in public with that makeup on without looking like a monster.

lighting; drama people usually wear the same amt of makeup as the wedding girls, as well as in photoshoots, but the lighting fixes that problem, as well as graphic design. lol. the right lighting can also make a person look COMPLETELY different. its all the tricks of the trade to make the masses feel insecure. *stab*

another side note. asian comesticians don't necessarily use prodominantly asian cosmetics. its entirely up to them isn't it? yep.

for the record. SUE DEVITT is some really good stuff. matched my skin nicely, and made it clearer. why? they're vitamins and nutrients mixed into the powder. that being said, its costs an arm and a leg. $30 for a compact. but its worth it, and basically all you need if your not attempting to do some facial reconstruction. haha.

.agiri.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 11th, '06, 21:55

Some of the pictures that are posted up there might not be true because anybody can rechange the pics somehow?

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 12th, '06, 14:25

yeah, i agree that they r much better than us. what shocked me is , they r stars. stars should be stars, not like us normal ppl. doncha think so?

MeIrUo

Post by MeIrUo » Feb 12th, '06, 14:51

nrg_hot330 wrote:yeah, i agree that they r much better than us. what shocked me is , they r stars. stars should be stars, not like us normal ppl. doncha think so?
maybe...but they are also human beings...it's just they way we look at them is not the way we look at our friends or people around us. bet that if you're one of the stars friend u'll find them as normal as other pople.

Hi... just love what we have. God make us like what we are because it fits us better. changing doesn't mean you are looking all good. they will always be a flaw because we're not perfect!

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 12th, '06, 15:38

being pretty is their job.
anywayz let's get back to the topic. what i think right now is U can be like celebs with good make-up. which i really meant is I can be a star too....hahahahhahaha.

by the way Melrou, i like the last sentence u wrote. very impressive.

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Feb 13th, '06, 02:02

Hi... just love what we have. God make us like what we are because it fits us better. changing doesn't mean you are looking all good. they will always be a flaw because we're not perfect!
so true!

azntina

Post by azntina » Feb 13th, '06, 02:20

wow how did they undergo such drastic changes??

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Feb 13th, '06, 02:29

azntina wrote:wow how did they undergo such drastic changes??
probably some had surgeries while most just had great make-up applications

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 13th, '06, 02:30

i think the reason we don`t see movie stars walking all around the street and in restaurants is because we don`t recognize them without make up on. :-)

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Feb 13th, '06, 02:36

P0KEY wrote:i think the reason we don`t see movie stars walking all around the street and in restaurants is because we don`t recognize them without make up on. :-)
haha! now that you said it.. i believe so too :lol

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 13th, '06, 02:44

wow... those pictures are just wow...

some1 should post pictures of people before surgery and after

boba

Post by boba » Feb 13th, '06, 03:01

lazercut wrote:I'd rather not marry a Korean... :unsure: :whistling:

some of em look pretty before ..not much diff...but the person who amzed me the most is number 16.......wow!!! :blink

pikamaus

Post by pikamaus » Feb 14th, '06, 04:47

so true.. she could be a "star" ... :blink
after seeing those pics (before and after) i'm gained confident a lot, coz i know, if u have a stylist, and makeup artist then i'll think we all would look like celebrities .... :cheers:

marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by marvelous » Feb 15th, '06, 21:20

I look better than those girls without makeup. :blink With makeup I don't know. maybe :whistling:

I'm a dude.

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 16th, '06, 16:20

hahahaha. u r funny.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 16th, '06, 20:21

marvelous wrote:I look better than those girls without makeup. :blink With makeup I don't know. maybe :whistling:

I'm a dude.
Lol can't compare a guy to a girl because guys never put make up and they already look fine :D :P

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Feb 19th, '06, 02:57

make-up enhances a girl's beauty.. but when boys use it.. it turns them into something else :lol

Lantis

Post by Lantis » Feb 19th, '06, 03:18

woah,i like that before-after surgery pics...
are there more of them?Oo
what about guys? do they have it too? OO

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 19th, '06, 15:29

allredndizzy wrote:make-up enhances a girl's beauty.. but when boys use it.. it turns them into something else :lol
i agreeee. when guys use make-up, they looks so gay.. only they use make up..as a man.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 19th, '06, 16:28

i wonder if there is something men can use in order to get the same result. :glare:

cori

Post by cori » Feb 19th, '06, 16:32

I want to reply to the original poster.

It's not the brand of make-ups that makes Korean actresses look beautiful.

Besides the lighting that's mentioned for TV, I want to emphasize it is the Korean professional make-up artists who do the magic. ( In korean fashion magazines, these people's favorite cosmetics are often covered, and they are, more than 90 pct, foreign made. )

I live in America, so I'll give an example from my experience why it depends on the make-up artist.

Most of American make-up artist trained in the US do a vastly different make-up on Asians than Koreans do in Korea. You can find out this difference when you look at 'Bobby Brown's or Sonya Kashuk's or whomever pro make-up artists' books in U.S. bookstore. By looking at the 2 pages of featured Asians in their books, as if that's how white Americans view Asians should wear makeups like this, you can tell the difference.

When my friend and I walked into Neiman Marcus (the premium department store) and asked for a make-up, my friend walked out looking like Cruella De Vil from '101 Dalmations' or Ursula from 'the Little Mermaid'.

Now, about the Korean actresses' look in the drama, I can confidently say that's norm of Korean women's make-up. Nonetheless, it's a very heavy make-up for the TV. Now with all the HDTVs and HDTV broadcasting, the actresses will have the best make-ups possible, not that they didn't do before anyway.

In short, it's the make-up artists, not the make-up brands.

PS. to all readers who think all the Koreans do some sort of cosmetic surgery. It's true that doing something to your eyes to make it double folded or whatever it is in English, is very common. The girls who have never gone under the knife is still the majority of a true korean population. It's only people in Seoul who have more tendency to actually do it than rest of the people in Korea.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 19th, '06, 16:37

i can see the point u are making there. By only looking at a few people, we can't generalize the whole population. I am chinese. Ever time i meet some people or even some random professor in class. They would say Are you making all A's? Somehow that pisses me off... if they actually lived in china. they would know the majority is not smart at all. Talking about low literacy rate...

samme

Post by samme » Feb 20th, '06, 06:15

lazercut wrote:I'd rather not marry a Korean... :unsure: :whistling:

i don't think it's all but make up and surgery...cuz my boss which is a korean...his wife is really pretty...

h2lam

Post by h2lam » Feb 20th, '06, 06:39

HI everyone,

those pics that you just put up, are those ppl who undergo plastic surgery or they just had good make up on for their wedding? Also if anyone knows where there's pics of Korean people or actors/actresses before and after pics who undergo plastic surgery please let me know so I can see how good of a job the Koreans do in plastic surgery. Do the male actors undergo surgery also? I noticed that the asian people who had surgery in US or CAD , you can tell right away and alot of them do not look good naturally after the surgery, you can tell that they had surgery right away esp their nose. I find the surgery in North American is not too great. Do the koreans do a better job at plastic surgery is that why the famous people look so natural?

I also think that the leading actress who is in the K-drama "Lover in Pari"s had a nose job and also the leading actress in "Winter Sonata" and "All About Eve", their nose don't look natural at all. I heard that some of the K-stars might also wear black contact lense to make their pupil look bigger which enhances their eyes to make it look bigger also on camera, example the girl in "Lover in Paris" might have this extra effect also. Does the lead actress from "Full House" or "Love Story in Harvard" have surgery too b/c they look so naturally pretty, but if they did had surgery, they surgeant did such a wonderful job!!!!! Their nose & everythigng look so natural :)

what do you think ppl?

marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by marvelous » Feb 20th, '06, 08:11

Lot of Korean girls get plastic surgery. I don't think guys get too much.

Some of them goto Japan to get plastic surgery while some of them locally in Korea.

Some of the plastic surgery looks screwed up to me. They don't look too natural. Like that girl in "Lover in Paris", she looks so unnatural to me. It's so silly that these girls have to get plastic surgery just to look more like Westerners. Don't they know they look fine without it? :salut:

Lucky me I've got good genes. My parents are both good looking. :cheers:

baboisjjang

Post by baboisjjang » Feb 23rd, '06, 01:35

nrg_hot330 wrote:
allredndizzy wrote:make-up enhances a girl's beauty.. but when boys use it.. it turns them into something else :lol
i agreeee. when guys use make-up, they looks so gay.. only they use make up..as a man.
You guys are hilarious. Whatever type of drama you watch, half the time the guys face is COVERED in foundation and nasty makeup to cover up red blotches and blemishes.

lots of people could be tv stars if it was based on looks alone. but as you can tell not everyone has a nice voice/ talent in other aspects like dancing singing acting. plus people in dramas usually look good from all angles, not just head on which is what you look at in the mirror with good lighting. Its called a vanity mirror for a reason people.

makino

Post by makino » Feb 23rd, '06, 02:11

I know your looking at asian brands, but for an american based company use MAC (its either american or canadian..i'm not sure) their makeup is very soft and looks natural

as for taking care of your skin, it really doesn't matter how many products you use or how many steps you take in cleansing your skin. the main thing is to watch what you eat, drink a lot of water, and don't rest your hands on your face cuz that causes blemishes. thats the best that anyone can do...everything else is based on genetics so you can't really do much about it

it is true that korean actresses have beautiful skin, but we need to rmbr that the dramas we watch have been DRASTICALLY edited..so any blemishes or flaws have been completely covered

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 23rd, '06, 13:18

baboisjjang wrote:
nrg_hot330 wrote:
You guys are hilarious. Whatever type of drama you watch, half the time the guys face is COVERED in foundation and nasty makeup to cover up red blotches and blemishes.

lots of people could be tv stars if it was based on looks alone. but as you can tell not everyone has a nice voice/ talent in other aspects like dancing singing acting. plus people in dramas usually look good from all angles, not just head on which is what you look at in the mirror with good lighting. Its called a vanity mirror for a reason people.
well what i was talking about is ppl around us. on tv, it's different. coz' they use some effects to make it look natural. but if guys around us use make-up, everybody can tell it and it definitely looks so so gay.

marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by marvelous » Feb 24th, '06, 08:50

You can use a little bit of cover up and most people can't tell.

I've used some when I was younger to goto clubs.

h2lam

Post by h2lam » Feb 24th, '06, 10:09

Hi Everyone,

I found a site sthat someone sent to me about Korean stars doing plastic surgery before & after pics. It's amazing, these surgents do such a good job. They look so different and much better after the pics in most of the cases. Check out this link: http://user.chollian.net/~movieland/yup ... irls03.htm

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 24th, '06, 14:26

i think i sent that link to u, h2lam. yeah it's very amazing how makeup and plastic surgery can change ppl.

2RR

Post by 2RR » Feb 24th, '06, 14:42

For make-up, I suggest shiseido brand or kanebo brand. Both are made in Japan. I'm using kanebo faircrea dual finish foundation and it covers up dark spots if you have any, it's SPF 29. Although I don't really have dark spots or whatever, and when I use it, kinda makes your skin look the more flawless. But if you really wanna look flawless white, you might wanna take Shiseido G+C from shiseido beauty foods. It makes your skin flawless white. It's actually glutathione with vitamin C. A lot of celebrities take it though and it really works.

Hope my suggestions help.

Akaa

Post by Akaa » Feb 24th, '06, 15:00

For flawless skin other then makeup very importantly the food and drink that you take.....Chinese Almond Tea are good for skin. If you have any blemish aloe vera is good too.....it help to ligthen dark spot......drinks lots of water during the day and most important of all exercises. Cuz more oxygen goes to your skin :)

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Feb 24th, '06, 15:15

humm..loll
nan .. with makeup or not ..
you just need to clean your face everyday and do some exercise ...that all

i use makeup too but not too much..
just something to look natural and that all
Use too much makeup ..it's gonna have problem with your face and you lost a look naturel...

just use some powder ..and that all o.o

ps: i'm asian too lol and the secret it's just use a little powder and when you going sleep
use a cream for to have a good skin ..that all lolllllll

:-)

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Feb 25th, '06, 07:17

nrg_hot330 wrote:i think i sent that link to u, h2lam. yeah it's very amazing how makeup and plastic surgery can change ppl.
:lol u sent that to me too.. :lol he/she just probably forgot 8)

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 25th, '06, 15:43

allredndizzy wrote:
nrg_hot330 wrote:i think i sent that link to u, h2lam. yeah it's very amazing how makeup and plastic surgery can change ppl.
:lol u sent that to me too.. :lol he/she just probably forgot 8)
hahahaha, yeah i'm very generous..if i'm in a good mood, maybe i can give u more good links.. :lol

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Feb 26th, '06, 01:31

would love that :wub:

chocolate615

Post by chocolate615 » Feb 26th, '06, 02:03

heheye....i dun care much about the make up brands bc i agree with some peepz that it does not depend on the make-up brands but it is the make-up artist that counts. I am more interested in the fashion appear in all the drama. I love those clothes that they wear. Anyone know where I could purchase it online? I search Korean ebay site but it is all in Korean and I have absolutely no idea of how to purchase those goods. If anyone here purchase fashion products from Korea please give me some pointers. Thanks!!!

cherrysoju

Post by cherrysoju » Feb 26th, '06, 09:49

yes me too........ i love korean make up base and it suits me well... I also love their fashion. kkkk :goggle: [/img]

cherrysoju

Post by cherrysoju » Feb 26th, '06, 09:51

yes me too........ i love korean make up base and it suits me well... I also love their fashion. kkkk :goggle: [/img]

dima
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by dima » Feb 26th, '06, 10:10

Okay this coming from a guy who doesn't use cosmetics for looks - I think there are a few areas where an average asian girl can't compete with asian actresses - double eyelids, botulin injections, tons of jewelry, professional costumers and make-up artists preparing you before every camera shot or public occasion, multiple takes, digital post-processing, the fact that you were already selected from thousands of actress wannabes because of your looks and finally hordes of simpletons who are saying that you look great just because you are already popular.

How's that for a pep talk?

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 26th, '06, 14:22

chocolate615 wrote:heheye....i dun care much about the make up brands bc i agree with some peepz that it does not depend on the make-up brands but it is the make-up artist that counts. I am more interested in the fashion appear in all the drama. I love those clothes that they wear. Anyone know where I could purchase it online? I search Korean ebay site but it is all in Korean and I have absolutely no idea of how to purchase those goods. If anyone here purchase fashion products from Korea please give me some pointers. Thanks!!!
yeah we all look at their clothes.. those actresses wear very nice stuffs. we pay more attention to the clothes, coz their skin is so smooth. so we don't pay attention to that.
i don't think it's that hard to find thos stylish clothes...well not for me. :roll
u must not be from asia, right?

chocolate615

Post by chocolate615 » Feb 27th, '06, 03:16

nrg_hot330 wrote:
chocolate615 wrote:heheye....i dun care much about the make up brands bc i agree with some peepz that it does not depend on the make-up brands but it is the make-up artist that counts. I am more interested in the fashion appear in all the drama. I love those clothes that they wear. Anyone know where I could purchase it online? I search Korean ebay site but it is all in Korean and I have absolutely no idea of how to purchase those goods. If anyone here purchase fashion products from Korea please give me some pointers. Thanks!!!
yeah we all look at their clothes.. those actresses wear very nice stuffs. we pay more attention to the clothes, coz their skin is so smooth. so we don't pay attention to that.
i don't think it's that hard to find thos stylish clothes...well not for me. :roll
u must not be from asia, right?
No, unfortunately i'm not. It is so hard to find kute clothes like that here in US. I am not into american style (a.k.a. American Eagle or Abercrombie or express). It would be great to be able to locate any azn-style stores to purchase stuffs from.