What do you think about " Han Eun Jung "?

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Ch4nky

What do you think about " Han Eun Jung "?

Post by Ch4nky » Feb 1st, '06, 13:27

Is she hot?

Pretty?

Cool?

Sexy?

What?

For me?

She's just..

What am I gonna say?

Never mind.

Let's discuss about her.

I appericiate any commemt about her.

Thanks for reading.

Cha4nky.

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Feb 1st, '06, 13:30

at least post some photos and a short description. :whistling:

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 1st, '06, 14:08

Is she the girl from Full House?

Ch4nky

Post by Ch4nky » Feb 2nd, '06, 03:16

Sadden_One

Post by Sadden_One » Feb 2nd, '06, 04:01

Is she hot? -> yes

Pretty? -> yes

Cool? -> yes

Sexy? -> yes

What? -> yes, all the sentences above are true

For me? -> no, for me!

What am I gonna say? -> nothing, just admire her beauty

and
Sunshine_36 wrote:Is she the girl from Full House?
-> yes

ovo

Post by ovo » Feb 2nd, '06, 04:09

She's ok. What I really don't like is the way she dressed in Full House and Wonderful Life. I thought it was too much :goggle:

Ch4nky

Post by Ch4nky » Feb 3rd, '06, 12:01

No, ovo. Her dresses are not too much. That's the way she catches the people's eyes. Plus her voice is very sweet. I love the way she talks.

I haven't seen her in the main role of the dramas. I wish she could step up to the main actress of the dramas in the very near future.

lennonmanson

Post by lennonmanson » Feb 3rd, '06, 12:27

i think she`s so suit for that role .........
in fullhouse and wonderful life...........
I like her that way much........
:cheers: hehehe

leeunit

Post by leeunit » Feb 3rd, '06, 15:39

One word: EH. As in, eh, she's only a so-so actress but eh, you can do a lot worse.

K-1

Post by K-1 » Feb 3rd, '06, 16:12

Only one thing I'd like to mention.....

She's got one nice RACK!:P

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/T ... 291_14.jpg[/img]

Nah, but seriously, I've only watched her in the series "Full House", and in the movie "Two Guys" (where she didn't really have a a big role), and I can only say she looks real nice, and her acting is wonderful.

What I mean by her looks is, she's got a real nice body. She's got some thickness to her, unlike the "Skin and Bones" looking korean chicks. (I don't know why Korean women love that look. Just watch "Korean Super Model Search 2004" and you'll know what I mean. http://ts.searching.com/torrent/223382/ ... Search_2_4) Which reminds me, after watching Korean Super Model Search, I found that alot of Korean women have deep voices, and I don't like that one bit. I LOVE Han Eun Jungs voice. She sounds so beautiful with that little lisp she has...

Anyways, her stuff up top, I don't know if they fill them in at time to time just for photoshoots, but I could swear sometimes their inflated, then others their deflated. I don't know what goes on there, I might have a good idea, but just have a good imagination for that one. :lol

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/T ... unJung.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/T ... nJung2.jpg[/img]

she looks a little bit like Ha Ji Won, don't you think?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/T ... hjw116.gif[/img]

And her acting!...well, I've been trying to watch alot of Korean movies and shows to analyze different Korean actors/actresses acting skills, and like I said, I've only watched her in "Full House" and "Two Guys". What I can say is, I can sort of distinguish her acting between the two, but you just can't distinguish her HOTNESS between movies and shows. She's just HOT all the damn time! :D But, her role in "Full House" was fantastic! and I find that she will be a promising actresses in future movies.

puka

Post by puka » Feb 3rd, '06, 16:23

Yeah! i would like to watch her in a lead roel too. Shes really beautiful.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 3rd, '06, 21:22

She's beautiful all right but I don't think she's ready for a leading role yet ... Very nice body style too :D.

nrg_hot330

haha

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 4th, '06, 16:44

hahaha, some ppl are just too honest.( talking about K-1).
:mrgreen:
i think main role doesn't suit her. her role in Fullhouse is just her type. that's what i think.

K-1

Re: haha

Post by K-1 » Feb 5th, '06, 07:12

nrg_hot330 wrote:hahaha, some ppl are just too honest.( talking about K-1).
:mrgreen:
i think main role doesn't suit her. her role in Fullhouse is just her type. that's what i think.
Honest....and i try to keep professional. :mrgreen: I just don't want to give my 2 cents, I got to go all in :P...I don't really like coming on forums and just saying 2 lines and dip...most of the time :scratch: I like to express all I can.

But, yeah, I wouldn't know how serious Han Eun Jung would be about her career as an actress. Maybe she's happy just being a model...and working out that hot body of hers all the time... (SHOOT! if i had a body like that, I would be working that piece out EVERY DAY! :P Jus playing!) So far, she is a great supporting actress, and time will come when someone will get her a good leading role.

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 5th, '06, 13:27

......well , some ppl just wanna say only one word or so. it depends..
u r in florida??? do u know korean actor dennis o'neil? he used live in florida and her girlfriend is still in florida.( waiting for him) u should go look for her...lol. j/k

alcozar

Post by alcozar » Feb 5th, '06, 13:41

I think out of all the korean actresses, she is the best one for playing the evil best friend/generally hateful type characters.

Hope the good work continues (her look isn't right for lead character, unless it is an EVIL/TWISTED lead character role imo).

K-1

Post by K-1 » Feb 6th, '06, 03:52

nrg_hot330 wrote:......u r in florida??? do u know korean actor dennis o'neil? he used live in florida and her girlfriend is still in florida.( waiting for him) u should go look for her...lol. j/k
really? you mean this guys?:

[img]http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images ... nnisoh.jpg[/img]

dang, I thought I had to go all the way to Korea to find Korean movie stars. I'll keep on the look out for him :D or, I'll just check out "Sweet Spy", whever I can download it....

...and not to go off topic...I'd like to see Han Eun Jung as a lead role in a movie for a change.

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 6th, '06, 10:59

yes that guy's g/f.
hehe. okey. let's get back to the topic. i like her as a supporting actress.

kc_l_4ever

Post by kc_l_4ever » Feb 6th, '06, 21:54

she's good as a supporting actress..seen her in full house, wonderful life, and bright girl's success..she was perfect for the characters she protrayed in those dramas!

Ch4nky

Post by Ch4nky » Feb 10th, '06, 03:44

Um, what I'm thinking is that she mostly appears on the evil role or whatever. People are used to that. That's why they see her as an evil actress or actress for evil role. But if she once gets an angel role, people's view on her would change. She's an actress, man. She could play any character, I suppose.

It depends on the director. Where will he put her? We've seen Han Chae Yeon in the wich's role before, right? Many times. At that time, people hates her. Now, when she once get the top role, alot of people fall for her. But, you know, I was one of her fan when she's still in the evil or wich role. Since then, I can feel her acting so and so. Also with our Han Eun Jung, I can sense her feeling, acting, potential and energy although she's still in the supporting roles. I don't know what the korean directors are looking for. They don't see the diamond in the mud. They just pick up the stones behind the diamond. But when the time comes, the diamond would return to its correct place.

All I can do is to Wish, Wish , Wish.... :glare:

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 11th, '06, 14:56

she was in a drama as a lead role. i dunno the name, but it's about life in korea under the japanese control. she prtrayed as an innocent korean girl. her family is very poor and works for jap. family.
she looked so wierd, coz she acts like innocent girl.

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Feb 11th, '06, 15:21

I think she's real pretty and has a talent for acting

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 17th, '06, 20:33

nrg_hot330 wrote:......well , some ppl just wanna say only one word or so. it depends..
u r in florida??? do u know korean actor dennis o'neil? he used live in florida and her girlfriend is still in florida.( waiting for him) u should go look for her...lol. j/k
I heard that she dumped him but some people are just saying they're rumors lol ...

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 17th, '06, 21:09

yeah i heard that too. but who knows, maybe it's just a rumor or MAYBE...he broke up with her and making me very happy girl.

angelyly

Post by angelyly » Feb 18th, '06, 23:44

who is she?Han Eun Jung? the girl in FULL HOUSE?
[img]http://shenjingbing.com/koractress/pict ... lasses.jpg[/img]
her?...if its her...I thing that she is sexy...but not that pretty! :glare:

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Feb 19th, '06, 01:46

She looks like "Minoko" from Snow White, except a more mature looking version.

angelyly

Post by angelyly » Feb 19th, '06, 02:01

tikleabubble wrote:She looks like "Minoko" from Snow White, except a more mature looking version.
ohhhh...true...
she also looks like Ha Ji-Won the gurl from 100 days with mr ARROGANT

[img]http://hajiwon.simg.co.kr/jiwonimage2/images/02.jpg[/img]

100 days with MR ARROGANT
[img]http://www.jkdramas.com/movies/2004/ssa ... 800600.jpg[/img]

Annessa

Post by Annessa » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:08

actually, she plays the lead female character in "Seoul 1945" which was recently airing... i caught the first episode, but didn't really have time to continue watching.

seems like Han Eun Jung isn't very likeable, but i think she's quite pretty... maybe she doesn't stand out all the time, and certainly evil, supporting roles won't help furthering her career... but i think she's alright. she's not the best actress, but she's not bad at all... i'd like to see her in more lead roles (nicer characters, i suppose). she does have a really nice/ and fit body, though... she's had that Core Body workout video on the market for awhile, so that might explain it.

catherinele21

Post by catherinele21 » Mar 3rd, '06, 16:38

i reckon she's pretty and a great actress.. (great taste in clothes too hehe)

tjadl6386

Post by tjadl6386 » May 12th, '06, 05:16

Han Eun Jung is very sexy and fashionable. It's good that she's gotten to be the lead actress in Seoul 1945.

california_rebel

Post by california_rebel » Jul 15th, '06, 06:24

crzycpl

Post by crzycpl » Jul 15th, '06, 09:59

why does she always play the b*tch in the drama's? In full house and wonderful life she is the homewrecker/wedge and I can't see her as anything else now. :-( so sad. hopefully she moves out of that role into someone more likeably. girls will probably dislike her because of the character she plays.

kuma601

Post by kuma601 » May 22nd, '11, 20:33

She's come a ways since this thread started. Just began watching her in Gumiho Child. :cheers: First time I saw her I was seeing a resemblance to Yuko Takeuchi.
Attachments
yukotakeuchi1.jpg
yukotakeuchi1.jpg (25.58 KiB) Viewed 2647 times
haneunjung1.jpg
haneunjung1.jpg (32.34 KiB) Viewed 2647 times

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 22nd, '11, 20:35

She's great in Gumiho... oh she is!
Don't know the other lady, though...

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jun 4th, '11, 09:01

She certainly was marvellous in 'Gumiho'. That was a long and difficult role and she was in most of the episodes. It was not a charming romantic character and she was defiitely well into it all the way through. Great cast altogether I think.