My Girl (SBS, 2005/6)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
pinklily

Post by pinklily » Jan 26th, '06, 02:52

i have some LQ episodes of My Girl on FileFront. episode 13 is uploaded as well...

http://hosted.filefront.com/pnklilyslverstr

hope that helps. :)

aisu_kurimu

Post by aisu_kurimu » Jan 26th, '06, 03:17

Side bar, I really love this series, right up there with Hanadan. With most Kdramas, I get bored as the storyline drags on towards the middle or near the end, but there hasn't been a single boring episode yet. I think Ep 13 is among the most anticipated episodes thus far, maybe especially after the spoiler clip that was posted. But still...

Also, it's a little ironic that most romance dramas use comedic relief to break up the tension and ... drama, yet in My Girl, it seems to be one nonstop kick in the crotch (that is, if you find those things funny, like I apparently do), with a short interlude of a romance parody starring the Aunt and Jang-sun seng nim.

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Jan 26th, '06, 03:26

Pinklily
Thank Oh so Much.
You're the best. :D[/quote]

riyumi

Post by riyumi » Jan 26th, '06, 04:23

yep this drama is really interesting and not boring at all; there are scenes that are really getting serious but in a few moments you'll start to laugh as if nothing bad happened :lol and yoorin's expressions are just great really fits her character :thumright:

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Jan 26th, '06, 04:40

Pinklily
Do you have any other dl places that are little bit faster??
Sorry its telling me its taking 44 hours to dl.

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Jan 26th, '06, 07:15

So I watched episode 13. It seems to be a big turning point in the series. I didn't think it was that great of an episode besides a few scenes and the ending though ... can't wait to see the next episode though. Seems like things are going to blow up very rapidly ....

knuts

Post by knuts » Jan 26th, '06, 13:42

I just finished watching ep 13 raw.
OMG..I find the last scene in this ep ..sooooo mega sweet....

piggyy

Post by piggyy » Jan 26th, '06, 16:35

omg there's a kiss!!! omg!! nd i didn't even watch the episode! i was looking forward to a hot epi. but a KISS!!!! kyaaaaaaa

Tigerlily88

Post by Tigerlily88 » Jan 26th, '06, 16:59

OMG. Ep. 13

I started crying!!! Gahhh so much drama. Why won't Sae Hyun leave them alone in peace!? Jeezus get a life you wannabe Sharapova!

Okay, so anyway, judging from the short preview of Ep. 14, things are gonna turn ugly really fast. Oh god I'm really not ready for this... -_-

But that kiss was HOT. Like hot hot. After the first one I was like "omg! do it again!!!" and he did!!! *giggle*

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Jan 26th, '06, 23:17

Where did everyone dl My Girl?? Please share.

knuts

Post by knuts » Jan 26th, '06, 23:32

HopelessxRomantic wrote:Where did everyone dl My Girl?? Please share.
I just dl and watched the version that has been uploaded here without subs. And when the subs are out I watch it again.

vtsukasa_ryujin

Post by vtsukasa_ryujin » Jan 26th, '06, 23:55

I am still forcing myself NOT to watch ep 12 cux my friend told me that you are gonna get hooked so badly~~ even though i m addicted already~~ ah.. let me just wait for the subbed ep 13&14 then watch all 3 episodes together..

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Jan 27th, '06, 04:02

clubbox (listed in the subs section), bittorent (here)

alexis_glenriv

Post by alexis_glenriv » Jan 27th, '06, 04:08

I watched ep. 14 awhile ago and I cried with Yurin it was so depressing now I'm going to wait til Wednesday to see what happens next......gosh this is torture..... :pale:

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jan 27th, '06, 04:17

ooh i cannot watch this episode. i think i am going to save 13,14 ,15 and 16 and wait for all the subs to come out. i mean i will really sad if i watch episode 13 and 14 and suffer for 2 weeks for the subs to come out and wondering how the story going to end and how it gets there. i feel sorry for yoo rin,gong chan and jeong woo. i hope that evil tenis girl get some kind of punishment. she is evil enough that i don't bother to spell her name.

alexis_glenriv

Post by alexis_glenriv » Jan 27th, '06, 04:41

Yeah that's what I'm feeling now I should have waited for 15 and 16 so I don't have to go through this agony.....
If I understand it right , Sae Yun was the one who told grandpa Sul that Yurin is not really her granddaughter. Which is according to Yurin's father that top secret thingy...I'm just wondering what grandpa sul told GC when he suddenly cried and knelt before him.

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Jan 27th, '06, 06:37

Oh man. It's 1:30 AM so I had to stop watching episode 14 halfway through for sleep ... but ....

**spoilers**

The parady on K-dramas in general that Yoo Rin's friend and her brother did were HILARIOUS. Oh man, sadly enough, they were all true. Cancer, car accident, 'really' being the sister ... etc. xD Well, I'm kindof reassured that they won't pull any of that on us now (and if they did, well, I'd be really disappointed in the writers ...)

Awww, I'm glad Jeong Yoo decided not to talk the EVIL DUDE road. "I'm going to send her away." That's sweet ... I'm glad Gong Chan and Jeong Woo are still very good friends. Hehe.

"Hey, you want me to tell you a way to shower in 15 seconds?"
"How?"
"If we go to the sauna, I'll tell you. With a rough face like yours tho ..."

Awww. ;__;

Aw man, tennis girl is such a ****! Way to break the news to the old man. What a ****. Just for her stupid petty revenge. Just cuz she was too dumb and too whiny and annoying so he couldn't love her ... ugh .... no feelings for an old man. He is pretty weak already, she should be careful of his heart. ~___~

Oh man, and the scene with Yoo Rin and Gong Chan in the taxi ... so cute! Him leaning her head onto his shoulders ... ah ...

Soon, all hell shall blow apart, I guess.

Yeah, Jeong Woo himself has given up, so I'm totally rooting for Yoo Rin with Gong Chan.

**end spoilers**

I'll watch the rest of the episode tomorrow. *sigh* 8:00 AM work. Gah.

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Jan 27th, '06, 07:41

Omg Eps 14 was so great. I so hate sae hyun. Shes a stupid little buttface.

Okay really big spoiler but who the hell is the baby??

How come all k-dramas never let the two people meet.
Like in the end when he drives by and she's touring people. It makes me mad how they never let them meet. and they go in slow motion and all. >:|

Does anyone know when 15 && 16 are coming out. Im so effing excited.

TheJayPuff

Post by TheJayPuff » Jan 27th, '06, 08:07

HopelessxRomantic wrote: Okay really big spoiler but who the hell is the baby??
The baby is the eemoh and the uh... other dude's kid. I'm bad with names. You know what I mean.

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Jan 27th, '06, 13:28

So I gave up and watched the last half of the episode in bed yesterday anyway. *bad idea = was late for work =___=*

**spoilers for episode 14**

I thought it was kindof obvious the baby is the aunt's and the grandfather's caretakers. They were supposed to get married. I could be wrong though.

K-drama does the whole 'BARELY MISSED BY A SECOND cuz they like to stab us all in the heart. Multiple, multiple times. They did it several times in this episode. ie. at the end with Gong Chan in the car and Yoo Rin with the tour guides, and earlier at the airport.

Ah, it was tearing my heart to see Gong Chan and Yoo Rin cry like that. ;___; Oh man.

I was really surprised how the grandfather reacted though. I was sure he'd be really mad - that he'd be yelling and raging and all that, but he was very calm. It hurt even more to watch that though, because he seemed to understand them, but he just couldn't let them happen. *sigh*

And OH MAN. THE TIME JUMP? LEAST THING I WAS EXPECTING. I NEVER sat down and said, 'hmmm, TIME JUMP here obviously!' I hought they were just going to wrap up the real cousin story and then wrap up their love story, and bam, the end. I think it's going to be at 18 episodes. There's still so much to cover. Oh man. I can't wait for the next episodes .....

which, by the way, come out every Wednesday and Friday night. Which is when 15 and 16 will air. They're aired in Korea then, and by the evening time EST, they usually have the episodes up for download. It's been that way since .. uhh ... episode 1. =.=

**end spoilers**
Last edited by busyizzy on Jan 29th, '06, 06:37, edited 1 time in total.

Tigerlily88

Post by Tigerlily88 » Jan 27th, '06, 13:59

Spoiler Warnings!

Wow Ep 14 was a killer! Gahhh so saaaad. Great acting by all the actors except for stupid tennis girl who should totally DIE omfglosergetalife.

Haha I think it's so sweet that the aunt named the baby Yurin :) Omg when Jung woo first said "you wanna go home to see the baby huh" i was like OMFG NOOOOO you didn't!!! But phew, thank god.

Oh btw for those of you wondering, the baby is the aunt's and Mr. Jang's DEFINITELY because the aunt said, "Yurin! Your oppa's coming home early today! Aren't you happy? You love to see oppa!" Obviously, she wouldn't be calling the baby's dad "oppa."

So, the grandpa's dead, right? If he's dead, then everything should be okay :)

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Jan 27th, '06, 17:21

Well i did think the baby was the aunts && that guy but dont they seem just a little too old to have a baby??
Right when they were talking about the baby i totally thought GC was married && forgot about YR or something.
I'm definitely glad he didnt! :D

Oh && JW looks kinda different. But he is a def. hot. :wub:

&& the sae hyun girl, did she come back just to see the damage she had done?
If thats true what a total whore.

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Jan 27th, '06, 19:31

busyizzy wrote:So I gave up and watched the last half of the episode in bed yesterday anyway. *bad idea = was late for work =___=*

**spoilers for episode 14**

I thought it was kindof obvious the baby is the aunt's and the grandfather's caretakers. They were supposed to get married. I could be wrong though.

K-drama does the whole 'BARELY MISSED BY A SECOND cuz they like to stab us all in the heart. Multiple, multiple times. They did it several times in this episode. ie. at the end with Gong Chan in the car and Yoo Rin with the tour guides, and earlier at the airport.

Ah, it was tearing my heart to see Gong Chan and Yoo Rin cry like that. ;___; Oh man.

I was really surprised how the grandfather reacted though. I was sure he'd be really mad - that he'd be yelling and raging and all that, but he was very calm. It hurt even more to watch that though, because he seemed to understand them, but he just couldn't let them happen. *sigh*

And OH MAN. THE TIME JUMP? LEAST THING I WAS EXPECTING. I NEVER sat down and said, 'hmmm, TIME JUMP here obviously!' I hought they were just going to wrap up the real cousin story and then wrap up their love story, and bam, the end. This proves that it's not going to be over at 16 episodes. There's still so much to cover. Oh man. I can't wait for the next episodes .....

which, by the way, come out every Wednesday and Friday night. Which is when 15 and 16 will air. They're aired in Korea then, and by the evening time EST, they usually have the episodes up for download. It's been that way since .. uhh ... episode 1. =.=

**end spoilers**
in regards to how the GF acted...
hehe, i was just having a discussion w/ a friend about this...and actually although it seemed surprising at first that he would get so upset...this isn't the first time he's done something so hurtful to those he loved. you have to remember that the whole mess started because he forced his daughter out of his home because he opposed her choice in love. when i saw what he did to GC and YR, i just realized that...after all this time, the GF has not learned a thing! he's repeating the exact same mistake he did 20 years ago! :sigh:

i think this is really significant because yes, the GF has always been so warm and kind to YR, so seeing him like this just seem too extreme at first. but then, when i looked back, i realize, this has always been a side of him. tsk tsk...but i'm sure he's hurting too, because he said to YR 'you know i really love you right?'

i think it's pride or stubborness in old age...in this case, very extreme. -_-;;
:cry:
GC and YR fighting! :D

and btw...My Girl comes out Wednesday and Thursday nights...and it will indeed end at 16. :cry:

orian

Post by orian » Jan 27th, '06, 20:20

Just saw episode 14 very touching and probably the best episode, I thought this was the last episode, everything falls intp place and they jump ahead to 2 years later I wouldn't mind if this was the last episode I would except it. I don't know how are they going to strech plot for 2 more episdoe, but thanks goodness we stillh ave 2 more episode left. Best Korean drama I've seen. I hope it sweep the award this year.

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Jan 27th, '06, 20:22

orian wrote:Just saw episode 14 very touching and probably the best episode, I thought this was the last episode, everything falls intp place and they jump ahead to 2 years later I wouldn't mind if this was the last episode I would except it. I don't know how are they going to strech plot for 2 more episdoe, but thanks goodness we stillh ave 2 more episode left. Best Korean drama I've seen. I hope it sweep the award this year.
ditto! what a great start for the new year for K-dramas! :wub:

riyumi

Post by riyumi » Jan 27th, '06, 21:38

yah episode 14 is really great and i wouln't mind if it's the last episode, too, but well i guess they have some more to cover up for the last 2 episodes; and the turn of events is unexpected but great! :thumright:

N@na

Post by N@na » Jan 28th, '06, 19:12

Hiiiii HopelessxRomantic!!!
i dont know if you already have the ep. 13 ... and like i promise :salut: here we go: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SL1C5O14
Okay!!! :thumleft:
^______________^

knuts

Post by knuts » Jan 28th, '06, 19:22

OMG....a quick glance (as I don't want to see spoilers) at the last posts since ep 13 has been aired, I think I will not watch ep 14 and the rest until I have the last ep with subs, because it seems that these last eps are too good to be watched one by one... with one week or more in between them!!! Much better for my health. :w00t:

Thank you to all of you for your posts :D :sweat:

qtbeautygirl

Post by qtbeautygirl » Jan 29th, '06, 09:07

OMG!! I so love this show, and I can't resist but make a musicvideo dedicated to this couple. To all "My girl fans", here is a treat for you. He he he.

You can watch this online or download it.

1. Watch online http://www.youtube.com/?v=tnn3X60lm_c

2. Or download - http://rapidshare.de/files/12073651/mygirlmv.wmv.html

I like this song cause the lyrics is so beautiful. ENJOY WATCHING!!!!

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Jan 29th, '06, 09:24

qtbeautygirl, tell me that it's not your first-made MV :P ,gosh you make it look really pro
so love it :roll :wub:
it's really a spoiler to me :D(i'm waiting for the subs so i dindn't watched any 10+ eps yet) , but i don't care 'cause they're good spoilers especially the last scene, when he kissed and said to Yu-jin :Sarang-hae :wub: :wub:(which eps is that,14? you made me wanna watch it right now :D )

btw: i think you should make the text bigger and clearer (i couldn't see anything written on it)so everyone knows who made such beautiful job :lol

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Jan 29th, '06, 19:52

qtbeautygirl-Your mv is so frikin good.
It looked so professional && I loved it.

Does anyone know by any chance if the video of this and the dl version of my girl is different??
cuz my mom borrowed video 6 and i thought 11 && 12 was in it.
I've already dl 12 but when i watched it; it looked totally different.
It was like ive never watched it before.

qtbeautygirl

Post by qtbeautygirl » Jan 30th, '06, 02:54

qtbeautygirl, tell me that it's not your first-made MV Tongue ,gosh you make it look really pro
so love it Roll Eyes Wub
it's really a spoiler to me Big Smile(i'm waiting for the subs so i dindn't watched any 10+ eps yet) , but i don't care 'cause they're good spoilers especially the last scene, when he kissed and said to Yu-jin :Sarang-hae Wub Wub(which eps is that,14? you made me wanna watch it right now Big Smile )

btw: i think you should make the text bigger and clearer (i couldn't see anything written on it)so everyone knows who made such beautiful job Laugh
Hello!! I'm really happy that you guys liked it! It's actually my 7th time making an MV, I made 3 for full House and two for my sister in law is nineteen and one for my name is kim sam soon, and this is the recent one. Thank You!! I'm sooo happy that you guys like it, it makes the artist it me inspired. he he he. well here is the link again.

ENJOY!!!

ans

Post by ans » Jan 30th, '06, 23:47

Thanks for the mv. I know I'm going to enjoy it.

Couple more minutes before it finishes d/ling.

Thanks again!

lacus1004

Post by lacus1004 » Jan 31st, '06, 04:20

hey.. i am dying to watch episode 15 and more...!
i just can't wait....
just wondering.. do u know how many episodes are there in total?
and is it true?
that the episodes and video are different?

anyway.. ^^ happy watching!!!!

slf

Post by slf » Jan 31st, '06, 05:40

I think there are 16 episodes in total, so the series ends this week.

Thanks to all who recommended My Girl. It's truly a fantastic series!! Hilarious!

Many pages ago, somebody posted hoping the series could break convention and allow the girl to end up with the other guy. Me too!! Although I knew it has NO chance of happening, I can't help but prefer JW! :wub: I like that she can open up to him, showing him all her feelings and sides (sobbing and drinking :alcoholic: ) but GC is a great guy too.

Looking forward to an exciting episode 15 and 16! :thumleft:

riyumi

Post by riyumi » Jan 31st, '06, 06:12

qtbeautygirl- :thumright: that's a great music video! i love it! good job! anyway, i tried to open the link you posted for downloading it but it says 'file not found' do u have any other links that i can download it? thanks :-)

lacus1004

Post by lacus1004 » Jan 31st, '06, 21:45

what is that music video?
where can i find the link?
and is it about my girl?

thanks.. for the reply...

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 31st, '06, 22:39

lacus1004 wrote:what is that music video?
where can i find the link?
and is it about my girl?

thanks.. for the reply...
please read a little before posting. the links are posted just about 5 posts above yours as well as on the previous page. :-) and yes, it's about "my girl."

dare2move

Post by dare2move » Feb 1st, '06, 02:17

qtbeautygirl wrote:

qtbeautygirl, tell me that it's not your first-made MV Tongue ,gosh you make it look really pro
so love it Roll Eyes Wub
it's really a spoiler to me Big Smile(i'm waiting for the subs so i dindn't watched any 10+ eps yet) , but i don't care 'cause they're good spoilers especially the last scene, when he kissed and said to Yu-jin :Sarang-hae Wub Wub(which eps is that,14? you made me wanna watch it right now Big Smile )

btw: i think you should make the text bigger and clearer (i couldn't see anything written on it)so everyone knows who made such beautiful job Laugh
Hello!! I'm really happy that you guys liked it! It's actually my 7th time making an MV, I made 3 for full House and two for my sister in law is nineteen and one for my name is kim sam soon, and this is the recent one. Thank You!! I'm sooo happy that you guys like it, it makes the artist it me inspired. he he he. well here is the link again.

ENJOY!!!
i love the song in your mv!! *_____________* it was so pretty and well-done good job!!!

as for my girl, i only started being addicted to it a few days ago when i downloaded an episode while waiting for goong subs!! and i think i've fallen completely in love :wub: i don't think i've seen such a good kdrama since full house. i really want to break that tennis chick's face though. she totally pisses me off. stupid two-faced ****.. :cussing: :cussing:

i'm hoping that yoo rin doesn't end up as his real cousin. but you never know~ it sort of hints at it though.

qtbeautygirl

Post by qtbeautygirl » Feb 1st, '06, 16:22

i love the song in your mv!! *_____________* it was so pretty and well-done good job!!!

as for my girl, i only started being addicted to it a few days ago when i downloaded an episode while waiting for goong subs!! and i think i've fallen completely in love i don't think i've seen such a good kdrama since full house. i really want to break that tennis chick's face though. she totally pisses me off. stupid two-faced ****..
Glad that you liked it. I'm addicted to it as well, I think I'm more addicted to My GIrl than Full House, and every episode there's something sweet goin on between the two leads. he he he. I also saw NG3 and there was this shot when they were kissing, the kiss was soooo damn Hot sorry for d language but I think they got carried away there for a few seconds , and until they laughed awkwardly.

haezi

Post by haezi » Feb 1st, '06, 19:23

just a quick aside about the last episode--sounds like Han Chae Young from Delightful Girl Chunhyang is making a cameo appearance with Mongryong as her husband (don't know if he actually will appear, though). thought this might be of interest for those of you that enjoyed that drama as well...

yuans7love

Post by yuans7love » Feb 1st, '06, 20:59

^Jae Hee will appear as well :lol

i'm so excited to watch the ending 'cause i can't believe they're linking the two dramas together!!!

Lil_jojo

Post by Lil_jojo » Feb 2nd, '06, 00:15

qtbeautygirl wrote:

as for my girl, i only started being addicted to it a few days ago when i downloaded an episode while waiting for goong subs!! and i think i've fallen completely in love i don't think i've seen such a good kdrama since full house. i really want to break that tennis chick's face though. she totally pisses me off. stupid two-faced ****..
Glad that you liked it. I'm addicted to it as well, I think I'm more addicted to My GIrl than Full House, and every episode there's something sweet goin on between the two leads. he he he. I also saw NG3 and there was this shot when they were kissing, the kiss was soooo damn Hot sorry for d language but I think they got carried away there for a few seconds , and until they laughed awkwardly.
I tried to find t he NG3 u were talking about la.. n still dun no what drama it is ><
Can u tell me what it is plz

alexis_glenriv

Post by alexis_glenriv » Feb 2nd, '06, 01:55

yuans7love wrote:^Jae Hee will appear as well :lol

i'm so excited to watch the ending 'cause i can't believe they're linking the two dramas together!!!
Yeah I read this also from another forum that they would be appearing at the final episode...it will be an interesting conclusion. I'm restraining myself from watching Ep. 15 even if I have it DL already coz i wanna watch it with the ending tonight.

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Feb 2nd, '06, 02:02

I just dl 15 and watched it.

Its good. Does 16 come out the same day??

Or does it come out on a different day??

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Feb 2nd, '06, 03:34

episode 16 come tomorrow
and that is a last episodes ..
episode 15 is cute and now waiting episode 16 ..
can they be together o.o

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 2nd, '06, 06:39

Miaka FY wrote:episode 16 come tomorrow
and that is a last episodes ..
episode 15 is cute and now waiting episode 16 ..
can they be together o.o
only 16 eps :unsure: heard someone said it has 20 eps, but anyway i think 16 is better since it won't have to drag :lol

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Feb 2nd, '06, 08:51

well dunno
but after each episode now seem you can see a new serie for a next presentation
and the new serie going have a first presentation 8 february
humm

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Feb 3rd, '06, 00:37

Im in the process of dl 16 right now. I am so excited.

A little sad that its over though.

Well hope everyone has fun watching 16.

Hopefullly the ending is crappy like some other dramas.

alexis_glenriv

Post by alexis_glenriv » Feb 3rd, '06, 01:49

I've watch the last episode awhile ago. I'd loved it everytime Wednesday and Thursday comes around now that it's over kinda sad but at least happy coz I like the ending .

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Feb 3rd, '06, 01:53

I skimmed through the entire episode and watched just the ending because I have homework, but it seemed like a very angsty episode with a happy ending. Kindof both happy and sad that it's over now though.

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Feb 3rd, '06, 02:26

Omg! I watched the end.

Its so frikin good.

I love how they linked the chunyang drama with this one.
They came out so cute too.

I love My Girl. Its the Best.

aisu_kurimu

Post by aisu_kurimu » Feb 3rd, '06, 03:41

A bit more cheese in this last episode than I'm used to seeing compared to the episodes, but I think it was a great ending. It kept me guessing until the last minute how it was going to unfold.
and Lee Da Hae - rofl when she said she'd pick Jeong Woo of course over Gong Chan XD

ookamiki

Post by ookamiki » Feb 3rd, '06, 07:42

As iwon't be able to watch this show today ( have to work ...... :-( ) I really appreciate if someone could spoil me the end ( i know it's a bit masochit this is the only way for me to wait for the subtitles without taking a glance at the last ep...).:goggle:

I saw something but i can hardly believe this, so is the two of them siblings and in the end, who 's the winner Gon-chan or Jeong Woo ????? :whistling:

Tell me please i really want to know ( i won't be able to work today if i don't know..... )

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Feb 3rd, '06, 15:50

the ending was really cute
still
O.O HOW COME CHOON-HYANG AND MONG RYONG FROM SASSY GIRL HERE O.O

that be a really surprise o.o

justxjackie

OST

Post by justxjackie » Feb 4th, '06, 01:35

hey, does anyone know where i can get the OST for this drama? i reallllllyyyy like the music.

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 4th, '06, 04:04

the ost for this drama has been uploaded in here, @d-addicts, scroll up, click TORRENT and then type My girl in the search box, click GO

aisu_kurimu

Post by aisu_kurimu » Feb 4th, '06, 04:23

Miaka FY wrote:the ending was really cute
still

The director of My Girl is the same director of Delightful Girl ChoonHyang. [/trivia]

Hmmmmm.. nobody seems to be talking about the ending though. What were your thoughts?

em_pangit

Post by em_pangit » Feb 4th, '06, 06:13

aisu_kurimu wrote: The director of My Girl is the same director of Delightful Girl ChoonHyang. [/trivia]

Hmmmmm.. nobody seems to be talking about the ending though. What were your thoughts?
oh it was the same director too??

i heard the writer(s) for Sassy/Delightful Girl Choonhyung and My Girl are the same. :-) that's why there's so much similarities b/n this dramas. anyways, the ending's alright, as expected GC + YR finally together and what a 'kiss' that was, kinda sweet.... i luv the fact that the choonhyung couple made an appearance... CH is as pretty as always and MR actually looked much better here :lol * kidding* he always look good in a suit that's why the last 4 eps of S/DGC is my fav part. after seeing them here, i had this urge to re-watch S/DGC again, :D and i will, later... - back to my girl convy. kinda sad for JW that he didn't get that ending i wanted for him, to totally get over YR and get a girl of his own... but i guess the character he played is the kind that fell in love too deep and will probly take yrs to recover... *sigh* (i will wait for u JW :wub: ) . well, hopefully we'll get to see LJK do another drama and that he gets the girl next time. but for now, i luv to see that new movie of his, evn'tho it's not my kind of movie i typically watch :unsure:

well, i will miss my girl for sure, but hey on the bright side -- no more waiting...

seraphiney

Post by seraphiney » Feb 4th, '06, 11:31

i was wondering, if yu rin was that cousin then its because her mother and gong chan's father were siblings rite? and wat about the aunt? is she gong chan's father's sister as well? and the grandfather is gong chan's father's father izzit? was a bit confused... :blink

i peeked a the ending too...did choon yang appeared as the real cousin??

its so sad its over....but a job well done!

cees

Post by cees » Feb 4th, '06, 11:41

i like the OST of this drama and i love the drama and it's actors... :wub: :wub: ....i cant believe that episode 16 is the last and iam waiting 4 the subs 2 watch he last 4 episodes.... :-( :-( .....i want 2 thank every1 who made it possible 2 watch this drama and the subbers coz without them i wouldnt understand a word... :cheers: .thanx again

Kikuyo

Post by Kikuyo » Feb 4th, '06, 21:26

Hello everyone,
I`m not used to post in forums. But after I finished My girl I want to share my feelings.
My Girl is my second drama, so I`m not one of regular members of this site.
I`m Korean living in Europe. I started with My Girl b/c I did not speak or listen to Korean about one year. So I wanted to refresh my language with some funny series :lol.

When I first saw Lee Da Hae I thought:` Hmm..not my type. She is not even pretty.`
I do not like girls that tries to look and act cute, Japanese kawaii thingy. Strangely when LDH did in My girl it does not bothered me much. Somehow it looked naturally to me.
I do not like cheesy or sad moments. But in My girl I liked those scenes. :P

In one of the interviews LDW describes his feelings toward LDH in My Girl: `It was not love in first sight. It was more like that Yoo Rin slowly wins over my heart`
I think that was the best description what I feel right now. ^^
I think I`ve never cried buckets of tears in Ep 14 in my life. :cry: ... :P
She was not my type when I started with My Girl, but now I`m searching everything about her. :w000t:....She is my type. :wub:

This is the interview when LDW describes his feelings in My Girl.

http://www.youtube.com/w/My-Girl-Clip?v ... 20Da%20Hae

I like when she laugh out loud. :lol
She is soooooo adorable when she says to LDW :`no tak gol lyot so` :wub:
It`s not easy to translate. It can mean that you are completely fooled or that you fall in love in slang. It`s more the second b/c LDW says: `Yoo Rin is mine` before. :clap:

Somehow I feel sorry that most of you don`t understand Korean. B/c you missed some funny and adorable language from LDH.
For example when she is embarrassed she said: `ghe mangshin dang het ne`
It means`a dog has been humiliated`. It is a slang to describe it is the most embarrassing moment in my life. :lol

I hope you understand everything. Sorry for my bad English. ^^

aisu_kurimu

Post by aisu_kurimu » Feb 5th, '06, 01:49

seraphiney wrote:i was wondering, if yu rin was that cousin then its because her mother and gong chan's father were siblings rite? and wat about the aunt? is she gong chan's father's sister as well? and the grandfather is gong chan's father's father izzit? was a bit confused... :blink

i peeked a the ending too...did choon yang appeared as the real cousin??

its so sad its over....but a job well done!
I'm not sure exactly what confused you, but this is the geneology:

1st Gen: Grandfather Sul

2nd Gen: Daughter who married Shuichi, the Japanese man, GC's mom / dad (not sure which). Aunt is related to the mom.

3rd Gen: Hana Choi, the missing granddaughter, GC's cousin. GC. Yerin (rofl).

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Feb 5th, '06, 01:52

aisu_kurimu wrote:
Miaka FY wrote:the ending was really cute
still

The director of My Girl is the same director of Delightful Girl ChoonHyang. [/trivia]

loll i want to talk about still i don't understand Korean o.o lolllllllll
well it's pretty SURPRISE when the guy and a girl from Sassy girl come in a end of serie o.o
i know it's a same director or producer still lolllllll
imagine ..
the aunt and her husband is a mother and father for Mong Ryong and Choong Hyang from Sassy Girl lolllllll
i was like O.O
omg ...o.o
that really surprise!!!!!
still ..did someone understand what they talking o.o in a ending?
Cousin?..who ..and what!!
:scratch: :scratch:
really like this serie

aisu_kurimu

Post by aisu_kurimu » Feb 5th, '06, 02:11

Kikuyo wrote: This is the interview when LDW describes his feelings in My Girl.

Somehow I feel sorry that most of you don`t understand Korean. B/c you missed some funny and adorable language from LDH.
It means`a dog has been humiliated`. It is a slang to describe it is the most embarrassing moment in my life. :lol
For the people who don't understand Korean, the interview is HILARIOUS. Thanks for the clip Kikuyo~. Here are my really awful translations. Main thing, I'm not sure if they're answering as their character, or as the actor, starting from Q3.

LDW: What do you attribute most to the success of My Girl?
LDH: It was all me. It's because I did everything perfectly.
LDW: Get away from me (lit. Go over there. )
Question 2: Real life romance possibility?
Both: Hell no / No way
LDH: We're not suited for each other
LDW: LDH is too... stubborn. I wonder sometimes how we even made it this far (making the drama). *joking joking* But it is because of her humor that we filmed this drama and had a lot of fun doing so.

Question 3: They say LDW teases you often?
LDH: Well, *something about how they work together, and they don't praise each other often? And he does something to her hair (when she ties it up to the side)* So I say, Why are you doing that oppa? And he said "it's funny!" Yes, something he always says often to me, "it's funny."

Question 4: Are you still gullible to lies?
LDW: *He says that he's been affected by it, and has a love of money now* LDH is cute and funny.

Question 5: *Something about the movie scene with LDH and LJK, how he had feelings for her*
LDW: *something to the effect of b/c she was always there by his side, and eventually she became part of his heart*

Question 6: What would you say in only 5 syllables to each other?
LDH: Complete package - Lee Dong Wook.
LDW: Oh~ Because you're In front of the camera huh? Hmm... then, "Joo Yu Rin is mine!"
LDH: "Nuh Ddak Gulyu Suh" (Basically translated to something like I've got you completely, in terms of love or I've completely fooled you / caught you)

Question 7: From now on...?
LDW: Now it is banjun (I'm not sure what he's trying to say? I think it has something to do with slang, but what I understand banjun is, is music-related). You may not know, but the ending is very surprising. People will be very surprised with this new side of LDW
LDH: Yeah, he changes a lot
LDW: Please love us a lot.

The rest of it is just thanking for watching My GIrl, etc etc.
Last edited by aisu_kurimu on Feb 5th, '06, 18:27, edited 1 time in total.

gissella88

Post by gissella88 » Feb 5th, '06, 09:19

aisu_kurimu wrote:

For the people who don't understand Korean, the interview is HILARIOUS. Thanks for the clip Kikuyo~. Here are my really awful translations. Main thing, I'm not sure if they're answering as their character, or as the actor, starting from Q3.

LDH: It was all me. It's because I acted so well. All me.
LDW: I should have known...
LDW: LDH is too... stubborn. I wonder sometimes how we even made it this far (making the drama). *joking joking* But it is because of her humor that we filmed this drama and had a lot of fun doing so.

LDH: Well, *something about how they work, and he doesn't praise her often? And he does something to her hair (when she ties it up to the side)* So I say, Why are you doing that oppa? And he said "it's funny!"

Question 4: *Something about still being deceived by lies?*
LDW: *He says that he's been affected by it, and has a love of money now* LDH is cute and funny.

Question 5: *Something about the movie scene with LDH and LJK, how he had feelings for her*
LDW: *something to the effect of b/c she was always there by his side, and eventually she became part of his heart*

Question 6: What would you say in only 5 syllables to each other?
LDH: Complete package - Lee Dong Wook.
LDW: Oh~ Because you're In front of the camera huh?

Ack, i have to go, but I'll update it later.

Thx a lot for translating :D
they're so cute together :wub:

seraphiney

Post by seraphiney » Feb 5th, '06, 14:27

wow...just found out lee da hae won the sbs drama award for her role in my girl!

check it out...
http://www.youtube.com/w/Lee-Da-Hae-win ... 20da%20hae

appreciate if anyone can help translate a bit... :D

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Feb 5th, '06, 17:03

Here's the last bit of episode 16 translated, from when Yoo Rin amd Gong Chan turn around from the family:

Yoo Rin: The real younger cousin is really pretty. Makes the fake one feel a bit embarressed.
Gong Chan: What are you saying? In the whole world, Joo Yoo Rin is the most prettiest.
Yoo Rin: Boo ku boo ku (I'm going to assume that's a sound she's makes just to be cute or something .. o.O)
Gong Chan: She's my girl.
Yoo Rin: You're going to be rewarded! (This is a weird phrase for me to translate and Yoo Rin uses it a loooot. Basically, for thanks the thanks of whatever someone has done for you, you tell them that they will get a reward in return, figuratively, of course. ^^)
*makes heart sign*

everyone goes awwwww. Cue credits.

Kikuyo

Post by Kikuyo » Feb 5th, '06, 18:19

aisu_kurimu wrote:

LDH: It was all me. It's because I acted so well. All me.
LDW: I should have known...

LDH: Well, *something about how they work, and he doesn't praise her often? And he does something to her hair (when she ties it up to the side)* So I say, Why are you doing that oppa? And he said "it's funny!"

What the funny thing is, when LDH answers the question if LDW teases her on the set.
LDH asks LDW why he is so mean to her, she imitates LDW and answers: `you are comical (laughable suits better :lol ) `

Check episode 8, 51:08 what GC says to YR.

It makes me think that LDH is in real life very similar to Ju Yoo Rin`s character. :wub:
And that LDH and LDW treated each other like in My Girl is cute. :lol
Last edited by Kikuyo on Feb 5th, '06, 18:25, edited 3 times in total.

cees

Post by cees » Feb 5th, '06, 18:22

thanx Kikuyo 4 the video & translation

Kikuyo

Post by Kikuyo » Feb 5th, '06, 18:48

busyizzy wrote:Here's the last bit of episode 16 translated, from when Yoo Rin amd Gong Chan turn around from the family:

Yoo Rin: The real younger cousin is really pretty. Makes the fake one feel a bit embarressed.
Gong Chan: What are you saying? In the whole world, Joo Yoo Rin is the most prettiest.
Yoo Rin: Boo ku boo ku (I'm going to assume that's a sound she's makes just to be cute or something .. o.O)
Gong Chan: She's my girl.
Yoo Rin: You're going to be rewarded! (This is a weird phrase for me to translate and Yoo Rin uses it a loooot. Basically, for thanks the thanks of whatever someone has done for you, you tell them that they will get a reward in return, figuratively, of course. ^^)
*makes heart sign*

everyone goes awwwww. Cue credits.

I think `Boo ku` comes from `Boo ku roa`. Means that she is embarrassed and should also sound cute.
I think in every Asian culture there is a phrase like what Yoo Rin used to say in My Girl.
This phrase is used in Asian New Year. It`s more like`You`re going to be rewarded with luck` or something.^^ Like `Happy new year` in western countries.

Kikuyo

Post by Kikuyo » Feb 5th, '06, 21:21

Behind the scenes:

http://www.youtube.com/w/My-Girl-NG-spe ... 20Da%20Hae

Funny to see that LJK seems really jealous that LDH kisses LDW. :lol

Kikuyo

Post by Kikuyo » Feb 5th, '06, 22:15

Part 2:

Kikuyo

Post by Kikuyo » Feb 5th, '06, 23:43

Seems like in real life LJK has more chance then LDW.
LDH asks LJK, when he is going to show her a movie. They are flirting the hole time, and they are together more often. Poor LDW..^^
Last edited by Kikuyo on Feb 6th, '06, 11:13, edited 1 time in total.

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Feb 6th, '06, 00:10

^lol...thanks for posting those clips up Kikuyo. hehe...i'm the one who uploaded them and i'm glad to share. i loved the My Girl NG special...hehe

and i agree w/ you...lol...LJK and LDH were totally flirting off camera. haha...they are just too cute. i like LDW too and i'm in love w/ the GC and YR couple...but it's nice to see the JW in real life (LJK) possibly getting the girl. hehe...i don't mind...i'll take LDW for myself. lol :D