KAT-TUN Information (wikipedia~*)

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Jan 27th, '06, 03:10

yamatsumi wrote:
ironicwave wrote:haha @ jica's pic... with apologies in advance to jecky, but kame's such a little slut...Image
and aren't we all glad that he is? Image
:rofl: you're soo right wave^^

jica, I saw that one as well :lol I'm just surprised that they chose that pic with Jin..they have a lot hot pix together :wub:

glad you liked the one with Tatchat :wub: it's soooo cute and I'm in yaoi mood recently so if you have anything to share.. :whistling:

ok more hot pix :wub: with Koki this time :D
ImageImageImage
sweet jesus, girl, are you trying to kill me with those pics... *fans self*
i'm afraid i can't currently be of help in the kat-tun yaoi department, lol... it's all mangas at this point... but evidently, kat-tun yaoi innuendo is worth looking into...

on an off-topic note... has anyone here seen the mechaike special?
about the nerdy 27 year old trying to become a johnny's jr? the only johnny's boy you see and probably are able to identify are tacky & tsubasa, but this guy ends up as backup dancer for smap in a concert... it's the most hilarious thing i've ever seen... Image you really should take a look at it if you haven't yet...

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 27th, '06, 04:26

yamatsumi wrote:
ok more hot pix :wub: with Koki this time :D
ImageImageImage
:shocked: OMGoodness!!! what do we have here???eh??? :w00t: i didn't know u were in yaoi now :lol gosh, that looks sooo frickin' HOT!!!! XD this is me rite now-----> :faint:

angel_rina

Post by angel_rina » Jan 28th, '06, 01:51

hahaha kame & koki's pics are so hot...
:D

pipi

Post by pipi » Jan 29th, '06, 15:08

omg i think i should help spreading this rumour XD i saw it on helen's blog,,,recently

KAT-TUN DEBUT?!!!!!!!

http://blueverry.blog37.fc2.com/blog-entry-153.html

please keep checking this blog, because she keeps updating that rumour!!!!! OMG XDXDXDXDXDXD KAT-TUN GO!

ina

Post by ina » Jan 29th, '06, 16:02

It's coming from different sources now, that it's true and that they are really debuting. OMG, I am so giddy!
Last edited by ina on Jan 29th, '06, 20:30, edited 1 time in total.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jan 29th, '06, 19:50

OMG it's such a great news!!!!! I read the debut is planned on 22nd march :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: it's really soon :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

btw, I may be late with the news hehe but have you heard that Kame is going to be new Kindaichi? and it's not a special this time but the whole dorama. it's going to be broadcasted in summer season :w000t: AND Maru & Koki will be there too :tv: I hope they'll have more scenes than in that special :lol Kame was great Kindaichi so I can't wait for this dorama!! :heart:

ina

Post by ina » Jan 29th, '06, 20:29

Yes, it got confirmed. There is an article on one of the japanese newspaper online sites:
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/top/gt20060 ... 13002.html

They will have a concert at Tokyo Dome on March 17th, and on March 22nd they will realease a single (Real Face), an album "Best of KAT-TUN" and a DVD (Real Face Film) and they will be on concert tour from March 28th to May 7th.

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 29th, '06, 21:42

march 22!! IS MY BIRTHDAY =D
its good to be born on march 22 =)

YAY KATTUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :heart:_:heart:

thanks for the info ina :notworthy:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jan 29th, '06, 21:48

whisperss_57 wrote:march 22!! IS MY BIRTHDAY =D
you lucky girl!! you'll get the best bday present ever :lol

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 29th, '06, 21:57

you lucky girl!! you'll get the best bday present ever Laugh
i know heeeeehehehhehehe

ohh man i clicked ur link ina, and i started reading it thinking for some reason the first sentence i read was :今春、歌謡界にKAT-TUN旋風が吹き荒れる

and i was reading it as if it was chiense. and then i got halfway thorugha nd was like. whattttttt ^^ then i realized its japanse..

the sudden info of kattuns release is getting to my head :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rubee

Post by Rubee » Jan 30th, '06, 15:44

yes !
finally they are gonna debut, have been waiting for this !..
I'm gonna buy the "best of " CD..kekekek ^^

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jan 31st, '06, 01:29

ina wrote: They will have a concert at Tokyo Dome on March 17th, and on March 22nd they will realease a single (Real Face), an album "Best of KAT-TUN" and a DVD (Real Face Film) and they will be on concert tour from March 28th to May 7th.
lol
They have a "Best of" album hot on the heels of their debut single...
^_^;

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 31st, '06, 02:25

ina wrote:Yes, it got confirmed. There is an article on one of the japanese newspaper online sites:
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/top/gt20060 ... 13002.html

They will have a concert at Tokyo Dome on March 17th, and on March 22nd they will realease a single (Real Face), an album "Best of KAT-TUN" and a DVD (Real Face Film) and they will be on concert tour from March 28th to May 7th.
i wish i could go!!!! :cry: and YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally a album!!!!! :cheers: i've been waiting for this and i will definately buy it!!!!!!! yessssss!!!!!! :w00t:

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trec » Jan 31st, '06, 12:13

WOOT!! KAT-TUN DEBUT! ...I've been waiting so long... finally !!!

<3ing AKAME!

cant wait to get my hands on their single + etc! XD

PoiPoi

Post by PoiPoi » Jan 31st, '06, 17:43

KAT-TUN is debuting!! yatta! that's great news...*really, i mean it, you guys should have seen me last evening when i found out, called one of my best-friends (that isn't into johnnys at all) and she was like "uuh, it's not like it's your b-day or anything, why are you so excited!?" xD*
...but are they really DEBUTING as a GROUP or is it just a simple CD-Debut. From what I heard from Eri at DoramaWorld "debut" and "cd-debut" in johnny's world isn't the same thing.... >.<
blaaah, who cares, as long as AKAME is releasing an album everything is just fine.*yes i only care about KA :wub: t-tun, not the T-TUN, but it's not that i don't like t-tun either... :P*

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jan 31st, '06, 17:57

PoiPoi wrote:...but are they really DEBUTING as a GROUP or is it just a simple CD-Debut. From what I heard from Eri at DoramaWorld "debut" and "cd-debut" in johnny's world isn't the same thing.... >.<
so what's the difference?
PoiPoi wrote:blaaah, who cares, as long as AKAME is releasing an album everything is just fine.
it's not AKAMA, it's KAT-TUN who releases an album..even if you don't care about the others..

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 31st, '06, 18:05

kat tun =) im still SOO HAPPY ive been tellling all my friends about it adn they are just like " okae we get it ur excited for ur japanese lovers to debut stop talking."\
XD

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

PoiPoi

Post by PoiPoi » Jan 31st, '06, 19:24

@yamatsumi
well, i'm not really sure about the difference :P... just citing what eri told me:
"CD debut means the group can release CDs but are not considered a full-fledged group. And that means a big difference in status within the agency and amount of money you take home."
and i know it's KAT-TUN not only kame and bakanishi... just that i'm extra happy for those two...

btw, how do you do the "xx says" thing? *yea, i'm quite new to forums >.<*

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jan 31st, '06, 19:44

PoiPoi wrote:@yamatsumi
well, i'm not really sure about the difference :P... just citing what eri told me:
"CD debut means the group can release CDs but are not considered a full-fledged group. And that means a big difference in status within the agency and amount of money you take home."
when they release an album it's a debut :lol the other one is probably a sotsugyou thing :unsure:
PoiPoi wrote:and i know it's KAT-TUN not only kame and bakanishi... just that i'm extra happy for those two...
I know that you know :lol I just don't like when the rest of the guys are left out :P
and if Johnny let AKAME debut alone I would go to Japan and personally kick his @ss :evil:
PoiPoi wrote:btw, how do you do the "xx says" thing? *yea, i'm quite new to forums >.<*

just click "quote" ^^

ina

Post by ina » Feb 2nd, '06, 07:21

A real debut also included no longer being part of the Johnny's Junior and getting your own fanclub. In the past a CD debut meant that thing. But the last time that happened was with Tackey & Tsubasa.
NEWS and Kanjani8 are still regarded as Juniors even though they have released CDs, so it got a bit confusing. If KAT-TUN's debut is a "real" one, we have to wait and see. Many people expect an announcemnt at the Tokyo Dome concert.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 4th, '06, 21:57

In Japan everyone's taking about CD debyuu so...

anyway, here's some cute Tatchan pix :wub:
(credit: idolthoughts)

sorry everyone :notworthy: I know it's KAT-TUN's time right now but I sooo felt like posting some Tatchan's pix today :lol

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Feb 4th, '06, 22:42

^ thanks for the tat-chan pics XD i can't wait for their cd.....XD :w00t:

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » Feb 5th, '06, 18:55

Thanks for the pix, yamatsumi! I guess I was too busy looking at Akanishi--I never realized how striking Tatchan is! Yeah, alot of people in Japan are talking about the debut of KAT-TUN--I happened to mention it to one of my students, and she screamed with excitement. In the staff room. Note to self: don't bring up th topic of Japanese hotties in the presence of 16-year-olds while surrounded by stressed-out teachers in the staff room.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Feb 5th, '06, 22:15

:lol funny... debut, no debut... i just want more drama with them... their music is ok, but i wanna see them in action... :P

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 8th, '06, 13:29

ironicwave wrote::lol funny... debut, no debut... i just want more drama with them... their music is ok, but i wanna see them in action... :P
I know what you mean wave, but their debut = concerts & DVD releases and I just love watching them live :lol I had so much fun watching those 2 previous concerts and I can't wait for the next one :cheers:

and here are their dates with Megumi...(sorry for late UL wave)
(hint: watch it in KATTUN's order :P)

Kame's date
Jin's date
Junno's date
Koki's date
Tatchan's date
Maru's date
Conclusion

tell me what you think about it :-) and which date you think was the best^^

and now latest news: Jin is going to be in a spring season's dorama with Ueto Aya!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: and Junno is going to have his own TV program on TBS :clap: omedetou, Junno!! :thumleft:

now I have a question: what the hell is Tatchan doing when the rest of the guys are shooting new doramas and shows?!?! :cussing: I want a dorama with Tatchan!!!! :hissy:

(edit: edited this big violet font not to confuse people anymore :P)
Last edited by gunjourui on Feb 10th, '06, 23:13, edited 2 times in total.

jica

Post by jica » Feb 8th, '06, 13:58

yamatsumi wrote:OMG it's such a great news!!!!! I read the debut is planned on 22nd march :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: it's really soon :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

btw, I may be late with the news hehe but have you heard that Kame is going to be new Kindaichi? and it's not a special this time but the whole dorama. it's going to be broadcasted in summer season :w000t: AND Maru & Koki will be there too :tv: I hope they'll have more scenes than in that special :lol Kame was great Kindaichi so I can't wait for this dorama!! :heart:
Really?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The whole drama? Yay! Yaya! Yay! That's really good news. I loved him in Kindaichi, so sad it was just one special episode. Now I can't wait until summer. Where did you read that, yamatsui? Thanks a lot anyway :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(I've missed internet.... visiting my cousin in another city for two weeks, two weeks without internet, that's soo hard.... lucky I could go online for a while on her work, hehe...)

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 8th, '06, 18:53

NOOOOOO WAY!!!! :crazy: latest update says Jin is not going to be in that dorama but Ryo :hissy: and I was sooo happy about it :cry: :cry: :cry: why did I read that news :crazy:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Feb 8th, '06, 21:13

yamatsumi wrote:NOOOOOO WAY!!!! :crazy: latest update says Jin is not going to be in that dorama but Ryo :hissy: and I was sooo happy about it :cry: :cry: :cry: why did I read that news :crazy:
:lol now i'm kinda glad i didn't read your previous post before the last one... that is a disappointment... i don't mind ryo, but jin woulda been so much greater, lol...
thx for the uploads yama-chan... i'll download them soonish and let you know what i think... and you're right, it is weird that tat-chan isn't in any dramas at all, maybe they just haven't found the right role for him yet... :D
i'll cross my fingers for you... :lol

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 8th, '06, 21:32

sorry everyone for that news but I was soooo happy that I just had to post it :P but now I'm so disappointed :cry: I don't want Ryo...I still have to finish gambatte ikimasshoi and 1 littoru = I have a lot of Ryo to watch and nothing with Jin :-( I won't be downloading that dorama I guess...I don't like Aya anyway :P

yup, I hope Tatchan can be in a dorama soon...I need more of him now :lol

again gomennachai minna :sorry:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Feb 9th, '06, 02:02

yamatsumi wrote: yup, I hope Tatchan can be in a dorama soon...I need more of him now :lol
i'm hoping for that too! i would like to see him act :wub:

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 9th, '06, 02:09

i want jin. not ryo =(

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Feb 9th, '06, 02:12

whisperss_57 wrote:i want jin. not ryo =(
i want both XD

KameJinYamapi_LOVE

Post by KameJinYamapi_LOVE » Feb 9th, '06, 04:09

yamatsumi wrote:
ironicwave wrote: 19 takes, eh? *volunteers for stand-in* :P
if that was his first kiss, it's good he got some practice, since he apparently got caught in a little tete-a-tete with uehara takako recently. i guess once you get a taste, there's no going back... :lol i hope the rumors about possible recriminations against jin aren't true, how suck is it to not be allowed to date? :x
didn't hear any other news so I guess everything's fine...or at least I hope so
ironicwave wrote:
yamatsumi wrote:(can't we have one thread for KAT-TUN? :unsure: )
isn't this it? :mrgreen:
we have KAT-TUN thread, Jin thread, Kame thread and I'm just waiting for Junno, Koki & Ueda fans to join thread making party...this is kinda confusing...eh I guess I'll be just posting stuff in this thread :P so expect more pix :lol
ironicwave wrote: one other thing that really impressed me in this concert was junno's dancing, is that boy agile or what? and i think i kinda like koki now too, he's cute :heart: :lol
eh I didn't have time to watch it yet (too much stuff downloading recently XD) so I'm not sure yet who else I like except akame hehe but I'll watch it this weekend for sure
can you tell me the site leading to kame and jin's thread??? please, i mus know!!!! or else, i'm gonna die!! lol. jk, but yah... really need to know! :D :P

KameJinYamapi_LOVE

Post by KameJinYamapi_LOVE » Feb 9th, '06, 09:46

angel_rina wrote:Oh thanks for the welcome...:)
Yeah U rightr... He's totally hot... hehehehe
I like Bakanishi too... hehehehe
hey, is your real name rina??? cuz mines is!!! lol, well, i know i'm not supposed to be talking about our names but i was wondering. oh, and i love jin!!!! he's awesome. i luv kame too! :wub:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 9th, '06, 10:44

Jecky wrote:
yamatsumi wrote: yup, I hope Tatchan can be in a dorama soon...I need more of him now :lol
yup yup I know :lol I want to see him act :D I heard that Tatchan & Junno might appear in Kindaichi but I'm not going to get excited :x not until I read some official confirmations but it would be awesome if he could be there with the other guys. but on the other hand Jin would be the only one left out :crazy:

whisperss_57 wrote:i want jin. not ryo =(
that's what I think too
KameJinYamapi_LOVE wrote:can you tell me the site leading to kame and jin's thread??? please, i mus know!!!! or else, i'm gonna die!! lol. jk, but yah... really need to know! :D :P
KameJinYamapi_LOVE, first of all read this
and what site are you talking about? you mean Jin thread and Kame thread at d-as? just go to the Japanese artists section and look for it. there are only 2 pages of threads if I'm not wrong :wink:

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 9th, '06, 22:14

KameJinYamapi_LOVE ! ur dp is making the board stretched o_O iuno if its just me.. but coudl u possible change it?? ^^

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Feb 10th, '06, 01:47

yamatsumi wrote:
Jecky wrote:
yup yup I know :lol I want to see him act :D I heard that Tatchan & Junno might appear in Kindaichi but I'm not going to get excited :x not until I read some official confirmations but it would be awesome if he could be there with the other guys. but on the other hand Jin would be the only one left out :crazy:
OMG!!!! REALLY?!?!?! :w00t: tat-chan to appear in Kindaichi??? :cheers: i can't wait for that!!!!!!

KameJinYamapi_LOVE

Post by KameJinYamapi_LOVE » Feb 10th, '06, 05:20

whisperss_57 wrote:KameJinYamapi_LOVE ! ur dp is making the board stretched o_O iuno if its just me.. but coudl u possible change it?? ^^
i'm sowwi i was planning to change it to a pic of jin n yamapi n it's smaller. BUT, I CANT FIND THE DAMN PICTURE!!! WHHHAAAAHHHHH :cry: :pale:

KameJinYamapi_LOVE

Post by KameJinYamapi_LOVE » Feb 10th, '06, 07:32

yamatsumi wrote:
ironicwave wrote::lol funny... debut, no debut... i just want more drama with them... their music is ok, but i wanna see them in action... :P
I know what you mean wave, but their debut = concerts & DVD releases and I just love watching them live :lol I had so much fun watching those 2 previous concerts and I can't wait for the next one :cheers:

and here are their dates with Megumi...(sorry for late UL wave)
(hint: watch it in KATTUN's order :P)

Kame's date
Jin's date
Junno's date
Koki's date
Tatchan's date
Maru's date
Conclusion

tell me what you think about it :-) and which date you think was the best^^

and now latest news: Jin is going to be in a spring season's dorama with Ueto Aya!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: and Junno is going to have his own TV program on TBS :clap: omedetou, Junno!! :thumleft:

now I have a question: what the hell is Tatchan doing when the rest of the guys are shooting new doramas and shows?!?! :cussing: I want a dorama with Tatchan!!!! :hissy:
omigod, what's the name of the dorama??? and whats the name of the tv program on TBS???

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 10th, '06, 19:35

KameJinYamapi_LOVE wrote:omigod, what's the name of the dorama???
don't know and I'm not interested :P I'm not going to watch it....

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 10th, '06, 23:17

haha everyone's changing ava :lol cute Moco, Jecky

and wave, haha I can't believe you changed Jin :lol but Matsuo is cute too :D

anyway, how do you like Real Face?

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Feb 10th, '06, 23:26

what? jin is making a new drama? what is the name of that drama? aww i love jin.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Feb 11th, '06, 00:32

gals, if you look a little after that quoted post of yama-chan's, you'll see she corrected herself... the new drama is supposed to have ryo in it, not jin... more's the pity... :-(

@yama-chan: well, jinny baby is still present... :lol but i had to incorporate toshi too, he's just too cute for words... :heart: :wub:

and i finally got a chance to watch all the dates, they were so much fun, girl...
thx millions for uploading those... :wub:

tat-chan really was cute in his date, even though that hug in the beginning turned out kinda awkward... :lol haha, no way would that have happened to me... i'd be all open arms for that... :P
and i totally agreed on megumi's take on the dates, i would've picked tat-chan and junno's dates as the best too, but the final decision woulda been hard... so cute the way junno and megumi fed each other...
haha, and the other guys' reactions were hilarious... :lol

i also totally loved the corsage koki made for her... too bad she had to dump that stuff, i would've insisted on keeping it... :D

w00t, i finally managed to get some quality kat-tun time in again... 3 cheers for me... [img]http://www.jdorama.com/images/smiles/yippee.gif[/img]

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Feb 12th, '06, 06:53

yamatsumi wrote:haha everyone's changing ava :lol cute Moco, Jecky
thanks! :D Moco is my new obsession XD i can't wait for those new doramas and shows.....but i REALLY want to see tat-chan in a dorama :cry:
here's a cute pic of tat-chan smiling! XD :wub:
[img]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2760/035of7vk.jpg[/img]

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 12th, '06, 12:56

ironicwave wrote:@yama-chan: well, jinny baby is still present... :lol but i had to incorporate toshi too, he's just too cute for words... :heart: :wub:
haha I know^^ he's cute :-) and I think you chose the pix I liked the best :lol
ironicwave wrote:tat-chan really was cute in his date, even though that hug in the beginning turned out kinda awkward... :lol haha, no way would that have happened to me... i'd be all open arms for that... :P
he was the cutest :wub: and the hug turned out like that coz megumi was standing there all shocked :lol I wouldn't mind a hug :P
he looks like a doll but I think he's the coolest guy in the band..really and it's not only because of the hug^^ but Bakanishi will always be my number 1 anyway..
ironicwave wrote:and i totally agreed on megumi's take on the dates, i would've picked tat-chan and junno's dates as the best too, but the final decision woulda been hard... so cute the way junno and megumi fed each other...
haha, and the other guys' reactions were hilarious... :lol

i also totally loved the corsage koki made for her... too bad she had to dump that stuff, i would've insisted on keeping it... :D
Tatchan's date was the best one and then I think I would pic Junno's or Maru's date hehe
Akanishi was so nervous that I just couldn't stop laughing :lol but all that Megumi's talk about his name made him little bit more comfortable I guess :lol but the haunted house was hilarious :rofl:

and I loved other guys' reactions :D as always...Kame was the loudest :lol
ironicwave wrote:w00t, i finally managed to get some quality kat-tun time in again... 3 cheers for me... [img]http://www.jdorama.com/images/smiles/yippee.gif[/img]

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: haha

Jecky, thanks for the pic...this is actually my most fav tatchan's pic ever :wub:

about Real Face...I can't decide yet if I like it or not coz I only heard a small part of it but if sounds pretty good :-) I can't wait for the song to be out

-----
edit: that was my post number 100 in this topic :fear:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Feb 12th, '06, 18:27

yamatsumi wrote:edit: that was my post number 100 in this topic :fear:
wow, this is only my 68th one... :lol
but of course, my most active topic... :P

*bounces on her bakanishi-love cloud* [img]http://www.jdorama.com/images/smiles/woot.gif[/img]

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Feb 13th, '06, 00:27

yamatsumi wrote: Jecky, thanks for the pic...this is actually my most fav tatchan's pic ever :wub:
ur welcome! :-) that pic is my favorite too :wub:

angel_rina

Post by angel_rina » Feb 14th, '06, 06:10

KameJinYamapi_LOVE wrote:
angel_rina wrote:Oh thanks for the welcome...:)
Yeah U rightr... He's totally hot... hehehehe
I like Bakanishi too... hehehehe
hey, is your real name rina??? cuz mines is!!! lol, well, i know i'm not supposed to be talking about our names but i was wondering. oh, and i love jin!!!! he's awesome. i luv kame too! :wub:

That is only my nickname..:) i luv them in gokusen 2... hehehehe

PuddingBerry

Post by PuddingBerry » Feb 14th, '06, 12:08

Wow wow wow wow!!

i can't believe my topic is still alive~~~

hahaha

I'm so happy

anyways

KAT-TUN IS GOING TO DEBUT NEXT MONTH

weeee I'm so happy ^-^ :cheers:

- Jin's having a solo concert

- (i've heard) Kame and Yamapi will star in another drama together... not sure though

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 14th, '06, 16:37

PuddingBerry wrote:Wow wow wow wow!!

yup it's still alive coz we love those guys to much :lol
PuddingBerry wrote:- Jin's having a solo concert
I heard about it too but I think it's just a rumour...is it officially confirmed?
PuddingBerry wrote:- (i've heard) Kame and Yamapi will star in another drama together... not sure though
:blink haven't heard about this one...they are going to star in doramas but they are not going to play together as far as I know..

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Feb 16th, '06, 05:35

PuddingBerry wrote:Wow wow wow wow!!

hahaha

I'm so happy

anyways

KAT-TUN IS GOING TO DEBUT NEXT MONTH

weeee I'm so happy ^-^ :cheers:
of course it's still alive! we are a fanatic for the hot KAT-TUN guys!!!! XD and gosh,i can't wait for their cd!!!!!!!!! :w00t:
oh....here's a late Valentine's Day pic of Akame :wub: sorry i forgot to post it :sweat:
anyways, :heart: Happy LATE Valentine's Day!!! :heart:
[img]http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/7151/1133ex.jpg[/img]
credits:Johnnys_JrFans2004

AME

Post by AME » Feb 16th, '06, 13:35

minnasannn.. may i join in too :mrgreen:

i love KAT-TUN very much ♡
so happy that hear kattun will debut on next month ^^ that my waiting!
( will be buy it all single, album and DVD >_< arkk...it take a lot of money)

so, why you call Jin as Bakanishi >.< ha ha. Just hear it first time here!
but i agree with you ne~ ^^ Kame call him 'baka jin' (when he angry)

Oh, i like PuddingBerry's avatar so much!! >.< Jaejoong very SEXY!!
(โอ๊ะ! คนไทยเหมือนกันนี่นา...กรี๊ดกร๊าดด~~ ^^ )
Last edited by AME on Feb 17th, '06, 11:03, edited 2 times in total.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Feb 17th, '06, 02:18

AME wrote:minnasannn.. may i join in too :mrgreen:

i love KAT-TUN very much ♡
so happy that hear kattun will debut on next month ^^ that my waiting!
( will be buy it all single, album and DVD >_< arkk...it take a lot of money)

so, why you call Jin as Bakanishi >.< ha ha. Just hear it first time here!
but i agree with you ne~ ^^ Kame call him 'baka jin' (when he angry)

Oh, i like PuddingBerry's avatar so much!! >.< Jaejoong very SEXY!!
(โอ๊ะ! คนไทยเหมือนกันนี่นา...กรี๊ดกร๊าดด~~ ^^ )
welcome AME... everybody's welcome... :lol
and bakanishi is definitely a term of endearment coming from us...
but he does act like a baka most of the time... :lol

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 17th, '06, 02:42

ironicwave.. u joined on my birthday.. which is also kat tuns cd debut date ^^

AME

Post by AME » Feb 17th, '06, 16:07

WoWW!!....whisperss_57 your birthday is also KAT-TUN debut date!! >.< so lucky.
is it a nice birthday present for you? :wub:

well, just now i get latest info about their CD debut.

first i already post about this once at Akanihi Jin thread.
in this page : http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... &start=105

This is my last update for CD debut info :

Special BOX (Limited)
SINGLE A + ALBUM A + DVD A ¥6,600(tax in)
HIDDEN :

- SINGLE A 「Real Face」
add :デジパック(ジャケットAタイプ)
1 Real Face
2 Gloria
3 Real Face (ORIGINAL KARAOKE)
4 Gloria (ORIGINAL KARAOKE)

- ALBUM A 「Best of KAT-TUN」
add :デジパック (ジャケットAタイプ)
1 She Said...
2 Never Again
3 I Like It
4 Miracle
5 Blue Tuesday
6 Rhodesia
7 Gold
8 Wilds Of My Heart
9 Remember
10 One On One
11 Butterfly
12 Rush Of Light
13 ハルカナ約束
14 Precious One
※新譜「Real Face」は含まず

- DVD A 「Real Face Film」
add :デジパック(ジャケットAタイプ)
■ 「Real Face」 PV+ behind the scenes + each one story (total 80 min)

--------------------------------------

Regular sell
HIDDEN :

- SINGLE B 「Real Face」
add :マキシケース(ジャケットAタイプ)
price :1,200(tax in)
1 Real Face
2 Gloria
3 Will Be All Right  <- 比BOX裏多的一首!
4 Real Face (ORIGINAL KARAOKE)
5 Gloria (ORIGINAL KARAOKE)
6 Will Be All Right (ORIGINAL KARAOKE)

- ALBUM B 「Best of KAT-TUN」
add :Pケース(ジャケットAタイプ)
price :3,059(tax in)
1 She Said...
2 Never Again
3 I Like It
4 Miracle
5 Blue Tuesday
6 Rhodesia
7 Gold
8 Wilds Of My Heart
9 Remember
10 One On One
11 Butterfly
12 Rush Of Light
13 ハルカナ約束
14 Precious One
15 Real Face#2 (arr. by 松本孝弘)

- DVD B 「Real Face Film」
add :トールケース(ジャケットAタイプ)
price :2,610(tax in)
■ 「Real Face」 PV+ behind the scenes + each one story (total 80 min)

-----------------------------------------------------

First Limited Single
(look like.. they will have 6 covers)

- SINGLE C 「Real Face」
add :マキシケース(ジャケット違い)
price :1,050(tax in)
1 Real Face
2 Gloria
3 Real Face (ORIGINAL KARAOKE)
4 Gloria (ORIGINAL KARAOKE)

:JACA-5030 (Type.A)
:JACA-5031 (Type.B)
:JACA-5032 (Type.C)
:JACA-5033 (Type.D)
:JACA-5034 (Type.E)
:JACA-5035 (Type.F)

---------------------------------------------------

Arrrrrrrr...... :blink it make me very confuse about their Type of single.
>o<" So many type.... what i should buy?? Oh....!!
Hmmmm.... i think i want a box set first!

(Translate to english so difficult for me >.<" do you understand? if not ToT i'm so sorry~~~)

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Feb 18th, '06, 03:19

^thanks for the info. i think i will buy the box set too :P

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 18th, '06, 03:25

AME wrote:WoWW!!....whisperss_57 your birthday is also KAT-TUN debut date!! >.< so lucky.
is it a nice birthday present for you? :wub:
YES it is =D

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Feb 20th, '06, 23:49

no!!! all box sets sold out within the first 24 hours!!! i was really sad...but yay! KAT-TUN debuting is awesome!! i guess i'll just get Best of KAT-TUN. jin is hot~

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Feb 21st, '06, 04:43

^ SOLD OUT!!!! :O oh man, :crazy: i was going to get the box set :cry: i guess i'll buy the cd and the dvd..... :-(

SuO

Post by SuO » Feb 21st, '06, 11:02

AME

Post by AME » Feb 27th, '06, 17:35

Ahh... i still try for BoxSet ^^ hope to get it!! Fightto!! :cussing:

------------------------------------------------------------

Link of pics in Johnny's Jr. Calendar :lol

KAT-TUN
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2371/0366ts.jpg (Akame, All)
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2917/0339uc.jpg (All)
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1829/0260ho.jpg (Kame, Ueda, Nakamaru)
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3415/0136gq.jpg ( Ueda, Koki, Kame)
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/6753/0284tb.jpg (All)
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7233/0307pg.jpg (All : profile)
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7893/0294xi.jpg (Jin, Koki, Junno )
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/9765/0250xs.jpg (All)
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4237/084tl.jpg (Junno, Koki, Maru, Ueda)
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/6001/0112yl1.jpg (All)
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9691/0125qt.jpg (All)
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1391/0142fz.jpg (All)
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/3199/052ym.jpg (Junno, Ueda)
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8342/0105oo.jpg (Jin, Junno, Maru)
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9601/045kc.jpg (Maru, Koki)
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4685/0310am.jpg (All)
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/505/0327oy.jpg (All)

AKAME
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/2138/0243pd.jpg
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9463/066ag.jpg

MIX (KAT-TUN, A.B.C, Yah yah yah, JJ.Express, ...)
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4748/0353ph.jpg (mix.. Yah yah, A.B.C.,Maru, Koki, Junno, Ueda, ...)
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9352/0340uc.jpg (Johnny's Jr.)
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7820/0202lo.jpg (Nakamaru & Jr. boys)
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1340/0221ca.jpg (Kame, Jin, Yabu, Hikaru)
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1936/011gs.jpg (cover)
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1521/0231nf.jpg (Ueda, Daisuke, Yoshihiro)
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9025/0163yr.jpg (Junno, A.B.C)
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/3381/078il.jpg (Kame, Yuto)
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/3998/092ry.jpg (Jin, Daiki)

Kamenashi
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5840/0277dh.jpg
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/7356/026ti.jpg

Akanishi
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1290/0154tw.jpg
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/2543/037xq.jpg

Taguchi
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5513/0210za.jpg

Tanaka
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/408/0195dz.jpg

Ueda
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2038/0181zn.jpg

Nakamaru
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7003/0170hv.jpg

--------------------------------------------------

yamatsumi ^^ what about Tatchan pic? hi...hii :lol
Last edited by AME on Feb 27th, '06, 18:50, edited 6 times in total.

Sunadwich

Post by Sunadwich » Feb 27th, '06, 17:44

thanks a lot :cheers: AME you're great :thumright:
thanks for sharing these pictures with us
:D

margarita

Post by margarita » Feb 27th, '06, 18:05

I'm collecting Utawara series and Uploading here.

kat-tun part very inportant role of this show
and thesedays KAT-TUN are pushed up because of their debut.

I'm lookng for the other weeks video file and then upload here.

Ro~Chan

Post by Ro~Chan » Feb 27th, '06, 18:26

I'm so buying the Johnny's Jr calendar.

About Utawara ..
Have anyone seen this week's Utawara?
I'd so much like to know what the hell MatsuJun and Jin were arguing about. My japanese is crappy .. oh wait I mean it's non-existent.

Anyway so please could some translate that part for me? Because Jun VS. Jin gotta be one of the most cutest things ever.

"MATSUMOTO!!' - Jin.

Hehe.. I think I've seen that part way too many times.

EDIT:

Actually scratch that hehe.. I just got the translation. HAHA poor Jin got PWNED.
Last edited by Ro~Chan on Feb 27th, '06, 19:25, edited 1 time in total.

jica

Post by jica » Feb 27th, '06, 19:04

margarita wrote:I'm collecting Utawara series and Uploading here.

kat-tun part very inportant role of this show
and thesedays KAT-TUN are pushed up because of their debut.

I'm lookng for the other weeks video file and then upload here.

Thanks margarita for uploading Utawara. I think Jun and Kat-tun are so funny when they interact with each other =)

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Feb 27th, '06, 20:45

PuddingBerry wrote:
- (i've heard) Kame and Yamapi will star in another drama together... not sure though
this is only fan made rumour, P already working at Kurosagi, and Kame will be in Kindaichi ! so they have no time for another common project!

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 27th, '06, 21:56

AME, BIG hug for you girl :lol those HQ pix are great!! I've already have Tatchan as my wallpaper and in my MSN :P I sooooo love this pic :wub: it's my new fav Tatchan pic :lol

the other pix are cute too^^ Jin wearing glasses :faint: and both Akame pix :D
Last edited by gunjourui on Mar 11th, '06, 14:47, edited 1 time in total.

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Mar 3rd, '06, 04:36

18 more days before they make it worldwide!!!! yey!!!

hello everyone!!! thanks for all the links. btw, does anybody have the kizuna rock version perf? i have it but it's .flv, so i was hoping i could get the bs player or windows file.

it seems there are a lot of junno projects coming up. not sure if he'll be the lead though, but as long as it's more exposure for him, i'm happy with that. and kame back on kindaichi!! yey!!! i personally loved his portrayal the most.

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Mar 3rd, '06, 04:54

gosh,i haven't been here for a while :sweat: anyways,AME thanks sooo much for the links to the pics for the calendar :w00t: i'm sooo gonna buy it!!!!! XD

jica

Post by jica » Mar 9th, '06, 11:21

Wow AME!!!!! You're great. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Thanks for all pics, I saw that you've updated it.... :mrgreen:
Grabbing all those with Kame, hehe..... :lol

Jecky, are you watching Brother Beat?
(I'm only halfways through, waiting for subs....)

Ro~Chan

Post by Ro~Chan » Mar 9th, '06, 11:51

KAT-TUN fans go watch the preview for REAL FACE in youtube .. I think you can also download it from clubbox or something anyway..

THE PV LOOKS TO BE SO MUCH LOVE. THEY'RE ALL HOT. ESPECIALLY JIN. <3

I can't wait to watch the whole thing. I want my kat-tun stuff noooowww.. ~

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Mar 9th, '06, 12:01

loads of kat-tun excitement ongoing... :lol
thx a lot to AME for the pics... i was kind of disappointed with them though...
i expected nicer pics for an actual calendar... :glare:
but ueda had that nice solo shot, i'm sure yama-chan is over the moon... :P
btw, what was up with kame's curly do? urgh...
and i've seen way hotter pics of jinny-baby, such a waste of a perfectly good calendar...
the jr's have a few cutiepies too, just wanna pinch their cheeks... :lol

Rubee

Post by Rubee » Mar 9th, '06, 14:52

thank you so much for uploading the pictures !!!!!!!!
I loooove them .. hihi ^^

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 9th, '06, 18:18

arigatou~~ ne 4 the pix...
Ro~Chan wrote:KAT-TUN fans go watch the preview for REAL FACE in youtube .. I think you can also download it from clubbox or something anyway..

THE PV LOOKS TO BE SO MUCH LOVE. THEY'RE ALL HOT. ESPECIALLY JIN. <3

I can't wait to watch the whole thing. I want my kat-tun stuff noooowww.. ~
wa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i, I LOVED it so0o0o0o0o0o much I really cant wait 4 the album 2 release>.<

ne minna, do u know when the PV will release?

Ro~Chan

Post by Ro~Chan » Mar 9th, '06, 19:10

The real PV is already OUT. YES IT ISSSS. I just downloaded it, so people go grab it from jpopsuki. =D