The ARASHI thread

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Dec 18th, '05, 22:31

NINO and JUN soooooooooooo cute my favs deff. and mabie ohno too ^__^

JC

Post by JC » Dec 18th, '05, 22:52

Make sure you do download it - Nino's a great comic actor. He's so damn funny. :lol

"Stand up!!!" is such a great show - everyone shines in it. Get it now before everyone stops seeding it. (Wish there were better quality clips though, with better subtitles!)

Out of curiosity from watching the show, I checked out a couple of Arashi's songs and PV's. It's wierd seeing him sing and be decked out in mad outfits and stuff, 'cos I thought he'd started out as an actor. :-) Then I find out he's in that Johnny's entertainment thing. *rolls eyes*

Alot of those "Johnny" groups are all the same in my opinion, but a couple of Arashi's more recent songs are nice, more mature and show they have talent and sets them apart a little...

I like the track where the PV has play-dolls in it and the guys are singing on a roof in red suits (they look the The Beatles, but Japanese! :lol ) and also the song where the PV had them all acting as teacher's in a class - "Sakura" something or other I think it was called.

Is like EVERY actor in these popular J-drama's taken from this Johnny dude's entertainment group or something? :scratch: He must be making SO much money off these guys! :O

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Dec 19th, '05, 06:38

Sakura Sake and Wish - those are the two PVs you are talking about JC.. both great PVs - I personally also love Sakura Sake...

Question : on the album Iza, Now! there is a track called The Bubble - does anyone have an english translation of this song?? I could TRY to do it myself with my dictionary but I would probably butcher it to hell and back lol

Harmonycloud

Post by Harmonycloud » Dec 21st, '05, 02:23

Arashi is my neweset obsession..I just bought one of their CDs いざッNOW...THEY ARE SOO CUTE! I have been on a mad hunt for Arashi wallpapers..if anyone has any..could you please post? Also how is their PVs? I never saw them sing so I never heard which voice goes with who..I wanna figure out when Jun sings and how his voice sounds like when he sings :whistling:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 21st, '05, 03:05

^ welcome to the ARASHi THREAD!!!! :cheers: for their other songs and PV try jpopsuki.com and for wallpapers go to http://introspect.amnos.net/index.php<----it's like ARASHi pic madness here or look back a couple of the posts here. you might find some :P :thumright:

Eria

Post by Eria » Dec 21st, '05, 11:04

Harmonycloud wrote:Arashi is my neweset obsession..I just bought one of their CDs いざッNOW...THEY ARE SOO CUTE! I have been on a mad hunt for Arashi wallpapers..if anyone has any..could you please post? Also how is their PVs? I never saw them sing so I never heard which voice goes with who..I wanna figure out when Jun sings and how his voice sounds like when he sings :whistling:
make sure to visit the CLUBHOUSE for all your Arashi needs or at www.arashian.com or a few live journal communities. If you go to the Clubhouse, click Uploads and the clips should be on the right side under a specific category. you can also check out the shout out box for some newer links.

sad to say that jun is the not the strongest when it comes to singing. he is one of the most powerful actors in the group as well as the most caring also. like nino said in their recent mago mago arashi boto race, "if there's a wall that will drop on us right now, matsujun would try to hold it up so everyone can escape.

that's why i love these boys. hope you enjoy all the goodies there. if you need help in upping anything, let me know. we usually up them on Megaupload so it'll last longer, but we understand that some can't dl through them.

Harmonycloud

Post by Harmonycloud » Dec 23rd, '05, 04:27

Thank you so much Jecky and Eria :lol

Jecky I think u have to be a member of http://introspect.amnos.net/index.php to open the wallpapers :-(

Ohh and Eria thanks for that website I am obsessed with the little radio on it since I haven't heard too much of Arashi's work since I only heard that one CD I have :unsure: I heard about them through watching a drama with Jun in it! Hana Yori Dango, I just happend to fall upon it and was in awe of Jun's amazing acting skills...Anyway I uploaded the CD I bought...so I thought I would share :-)

Arashi いざッNow

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 23rd, '05, 08:22

Harmonycloud wrote:
Jecky I think u have to be a member of http://introspect.amnos.net/index.php to open the wallpapers :-(
yeah u do have to be a mamber, but it's really easy so you should join and be a member bcuz then u can get a alot of pics of them :P also thanks for sharing their songs from your CD. i just love them ALL :wub: :wub: :wub:

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Dec 23rd, '05, 13:07

hey minna..

aiba's bday is just a few hours away... y not post ur bday well wishes here: http://www.arashian.com/index.php?topic=479.0

:D

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 24th, '05, 01:35

omg!!! i totally forgot it was aiba's birthday.so....
:party: :dance: Happy B-day Aiba-kun!!!!!! :dance: :party:

Eria

Post by Eria » Dec 31st, '05, 03:08

happy holidays to all! pic spam to all arashi fans!
*credit goes to absolute-baka, introspect and sweet store*
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Dec 31st, '05, 04:36

Eria wrote: Image
Oh my..Ohno what are you wearing?!?!

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Dec 31st, '05, 04:41

XD exactly what i thot. hehheeh its kinda... freaky.. o_Oa

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 31st, '05, 08:38

thanks for the kawaii pics of ARASHI,Eria :wub: XD

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Dec 31st, '05, 09:26

hi!
i don't come up here often...
i'm basically a jun fan (of arashi la)
i kind of regularly update on jun, ...er...actually, quite passionately nowadays on my live journal.
^^
enjoy!
http://www.livejournal.com/users/fybabe/

merkuryo

Post by merkuryo » Jan 5th, '06, 10:23

hi.. the thread seems to be dominated by jun.. please post more pics of nino.. *puppy eyes*

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Jan 11th, '06, 16:13

hey minna..

just a quick update since i noted that there's no mention of it here..
There will be no official release of arashi's one summer concert DVD...

:cry: i m still sad abt it... haiz..

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 12th, '06, 03:07

^ why??? :cry: i was planning on buying that.... :hissy: :cry: :cry: :cry:

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Jan 12th, '06, 11:28

I think I bought the 2004 Iza now concert DVD around this time last year. Since there's nothing now, J storm must be serious about not releasing it.

somebody requested nino

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Jan 12th, '06, 16:52

as for e real reason y One DVD will not be release... sorry but i dunno.

:cry:

but no matter what e reason(s) is/are, im still :cussing: angry w johnny jimusho... i've been waiting waiting even b4 e concert starts... so sad~

peachie724

Post by peachie724 » Jan 12th, '06, 21:43

fybabe wrote:hi!
i don't come up here often...
i'm basically a jun fan (of arashi la)
i kind of regularly update on jun, ...er...actually, quite passionately nowadays on my live journal.
^^
enjoy!
http://www.livejournal.com/users/fybabe/
FY NEE CHAN! =] PIP PIP CHEERIOS!

PIP PIP CHEERIOS MINNA!

I didn't know there was an Arashi thread here. But now that I do I'll post up these uberly kawaii scans of our stormy boys. These scans are from Popolo during the summer I believe....I can't remember when i scanned these... :blink haha....but it doesn't matter.

here you go!

Furui

Post by Furui » Jan 17th, '06, 11:30

O_o" man... I didn't see there is an Arashi thread....
I'm blind or somethin' >_<

Hmm.... sb asked things about 24hr TV... Well, I saw Jun's and Ohno's task and Aiba's letter
Aiba said things to the members of Arashi thanking them what they have done for their dreams to come true...
For example : For him Arashi means the best friends and rivals he can get. And when he had an operation, and he was unable to do his jobs, the others helped him out. He thanks Jun that Arashi is the most important thing to him. To Nino the Arashi-mood, and cheering up others. Sho: always helping to hold Arashi together. And Leader: that though he is not doing too much of the leader-like things, but they can always rely on him.
And it was so cute, when Sho and Jun hugged Aiba during Hero <:3

About One: Jun said it is becouse they want to show up with a "new Arashi"... image-switchin' ><... (He said it in Junstyle. I know it becouse my friend listens to it and translates it to us. The same girl who helped us out with 24hrTV) Altough i think that it is only the aswer to the press (Johnny's is upto something again >_<)...
So there is only a FanCam-ed version of One. T_T

Nyah. And here are some pics... If anyone recognizes the source feel free to complain, and tell us... I've forgotten already >_<""
(I'm not only blind, it seems like i have alzheimers already...)

Aiba:
Image Image

Riida:
Image Image Image

Jun:
Image Image

Sho:
Image Image

Nino:
Image Image Image

gihi.... enough for today ^_^

Oh, and if anyone seen the Pikanchi extra DVD edition's deleted scenes, or know where to find them (download or buy) pls tell me.... Or if anyone seen the TV program about the same thing (I think it was MusicStation)... pls pls pls...... I really wanna see that Jun-Ohno kissing scene T_T...

I'm also looking for seeders to Jasashii Jikan 1st ep. (Nino's dorama) if anyone could help I'd be sooooooooo happy ^^

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Jan 17th, '06, 14:13

@Furui: haha I like this gif
I recognized it from the concert backstage stuff from here we go DVD I think. I remember looking at the mirror instead of the dancing nino and realized that he's dancing in his underwears :P :crazy:
btw which Pikanchi are you talking about? there are 2 Pikanchis and I only have backstage stuff of the first one which I dl-ed at Jpopsuki.

Furui

Post by Furui » Jan 17th, '06, 14:34

shirahime wrote:I recognized it from the concert backstage stuff from here we go DVD I think.
Yup it is from HiG backstage (Ohno Cam) :mrgreen:
I just loved this "dance"... The best is that Ohno just couldn't stop laughing at it (Ohno is cute, when laughing like that)... And also what Nino does on the train... :rofl:
shirahime wrote:btw which Pikanchi are you talking about? there are 2 Pikanchis and I only have backstage stuff of the first one which I dl-ed at Jpopsuki.

Ehm... I think it is in the second Pikanchi movie: Life is hard DAKARA happy...=>
There is no sign of that scene in the movie itself, but it is on the DVD (only in EXTRA version) as deleted scene... T_T
(As far as I know...)

The problem is with the Making of Pikanchi: nobody's seedin' so i haven't seen it yet... T_T (Man, nobody is seeding anything T_T)
So I can't tell a thing about it...

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Jan 17th, '06, 15:48

Furui wrote:There is no sign of that scene in the movie itself, but it is on the DVD (only in EXTRA version) as deleted scene... T_T
(As far as I know...)

The problem is with the Making of Pikanchi: nobody's seedin' so i haven't seen it yet... T_T (Man, nobody is seeding anything T_T)
So I can't tell a thing about it...
ooh in that case, I'd like to see that extra too. As for the one as jpopsuki, yup there's no seeds but then nobody is leeching it either so it's hard to seed if nobody leech :crazy: :whistling:

btw have you seen nino's solo from ONE concert? His dancing to the song, I think it calls Himitsu, is so cute.

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Jan 17th, '06, 16:43

yoz!

currently, Arashian.Com is selecting members to join in in the running of Arashian.Com... :wub:

Read here for more details: http://www.arashian.com/index.php?topic=467.0 (Scroll down to e last 2 posts)

For those interested, you may pm me either here or at Arashian.Com (Closing date is 24 Jan 06).

Thanks in advance 8)

Furui

Post by Furui » Jan 17th, '06, 17:43

shirahime wrote:ooh in that case, I'd like to see that extra too. As for the one as jpopsuki, yup there's no seeds but then nobody is leeching it either so it's hard to seed if nobody leech
Nobody? Really? O_o" It seems like everybody left .... I put it back to my leech-list ^^
*Starting to wait for seeders* ^^
shirahime wrote:have you seen nino's solo from ONE concert? His dancing to the song, I think it calls Himitsu, is so cute.
Yeah, I've seen it. ^^ It was a rather cute song O_o... and he wears nice clothing too. It's colours suits him ^^
I haven't seen all the videos YET, but from all of those I have: My fav is Rain (by Ohno) ^////^
Btw: did you know Nino got his hair cut? And not a BIT.... He's BALD right now >_< take a look at this community's link: http://www.livejournal.com/users/seraph ... tml#cutid1

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Jan 17th, '06, 22:37

Furui wrote: Nobody? Really? O_o" It seems like everybody left .... I put it back to my leech-list ^^
*Starting to wait for seeders* ^^
Yeah, I've seen it. ^^ It was a rather cute song O_o... and he wears nice clothing too. It's colours suits him ^^
I haven't seen all the videos YET, but from all of those I have: My fav is Rain (by Ohno) ^////^
Btw: did you know Nino got his hair cut? And not a BIT.... He's BALD right now >_< take a look at this community's link: http://www.livejournal.com/users/seraph ... tml#cutid1
ok start seeding that pikanchi as I get it on my hd *looking for cd*
I saw it live but he was so tiny from where I saw him from. Of all the solos I must say I love MatsuJun's the most ero ero hehe He must have been performing for around 5 mins but when I sat there watching, it felt like a couple seconds........would like to see more :cry:
Oooh Nino went bald!!! well I saw the pics at the link u pasted, he still look cute though but I do prefer him with hair :crazy:

Furui

Post by Furui » Jan 18th, '06, 19:03

shirahime wrote:ok start seeding that pikanchi
Gaaah! Something must have went wrong T_T
I waited so long for the download to start T_T something was wrong with the connection T_T.. meaning: I saw you as a seeder, I was connected, but it didn't do anything... Now it finally started... THANK YOU!! :notworthy:
shirahime wrote:I saw it live but he was so tiny from where I saw him from. Of all the solos I must say I love MatsuJun's the most ero ero hehe He must have been performing for around 5 mins but when I sat there watching, it felt like a couple seconds........would like to see more :cry:
Oooh Nino went bald!!! well I saw the pics at the link u pasted, he still look cute though but I do prefer him with hair:
=>You were THERE?! OMG, how I envy you :sorry: .... It must have been HEAVEN!!! T_T
=>Jun's dance.... *looking for it*... naw, It is missing from the files.... I'll download it soon ^^ it is in the reseeded version of the fancams ^^
=>Well I like him better with hair, but he is still so handsome thisway too... :wub:

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 19th, '06, 02:57

nino.....

.. at least he looks good in hats ..

MissMonika

Post by MissMonika » Jan 19th, '06, 03:45

^^ i was speechless when i first saw that pic. but hey, props to Nino for shaving his head for a drama. very professional. as least hair grows back. heeheh

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 19th, '06, 04:24

:shocked: i can't believe Nino shaved his head!!!!!! :crazy: i miss his hair....... :cry:
anyways, thanks for the pics minna-san :salut: :mrgreen:

osakana

Post by osakana » Jan 19th, '06, 05:27

I just became an arashi fan over the last weekend (newb x3).

Warning(?)! Rant. o___o;;

Matsumoto Jun - he was what drew me to Arashi in the first place, through his performance in HYD, Kimi wa Petto and Gokusen. So when I was toodling around on youtube this weekend I decided to look up videos on him. The first one I stumbled upon was the group's appearance on the talkshow Utaban and oh my god. I lost so much sleep this weekend watching every single video they had on them, new and old. <-- crazy.

I generally don't like Jpop boybands (like...w-inds). I used to think they had terribly boring personalities, compared to others.

But man, I love love LOVE Arashi.

I love all the members (they're all fun and quirky in their own way) but I especially love Ohno and Nino. They both are awesome at singing - probably the best in their group (or so I thought, at least).. Ohno's sense of humor and never-changing facial expression makes me laugh, and Nino's just an adorable dork. <333 I kind of like him better with short hair, instead of long. Not bald, though... TT__TT Oh well...it's shows his dedication.

I'm anxious to start watching all his dramas...when I find them. >3

Furui

Post by Furui » Jan 19th, '06, 15:09

osakana wrote:I just became an arashi fan over the last weekend [...] Matsumoto Jun - he was what drew me to Arashi in the first place
Wee! One more Arashi-addict! XD
Welcome among us! :lol
You know... It was the same by me: I first saw Jun in Kimi wa Petto (cuz my friend showed me the manga, and i liked it, than she sent me a pic of Jun and I LIKED IT EVEN MORE=> I just WANTED to see it by then XD), than I got to know he has a group, and I got to see a TSD from Aiba, and that's where i decided to dig myself into the topic :mrgreen:
Right now my fav is Ohno, but this changes constantly, and there is not a big difference in the levels of my love for them.... :wub:
(oh, Shirahime! Could you pls strat again the Makingofpikanchi's seeding, becouse I had to quit at 74,2%.... T_T)

I saw that the bald-Nino link is not working anymore, so here is the pic:
Nino bald 01
Nino bald 02
Nino bald 03
The video-link seems to be expired... sry
Last edited by Furui on Jan 20th, '06, 15:05, edited 2 times in total.

osakana

Post by osakana » Jan 19th, '06, 18:36

Furui wrote:Wee! One more Arashi-addict! XD
Welcome among us! :lol
XD Thanks!
I love Ohno, too~ Especially his Utaban appearances x3

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Jan 19th, '06, 23:46

Haha it was MatsuJun that got me into Arashi and Arashi got me into JE. Still MatsuJun is my no1 favorite Arashi although my no1 favorite Janisu is Tsuyoshi :D
For the rest of Arashi I like most of them, I just find it a bit hard to like Sho somehow.

@Furui: I seeded for at least 4 ppl and one of them wrote and promised that she'll seed when she's done. I'm dl-ing a lot of drama now and with my tiny hd there's not much space so I dont have the file on my hd anymore so sorry~

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 19th, '06, 23:53

i wonder how many ppl got into arashi because of jun!! XD

jun is still my fave of all actors and all members of arashi..

on the conratry i dont really like aiba that much. if i had to rank the members of arashi it woudl probably be :

jun <matsumoto>
nino
ohno
sho
aiba

Furui

Post by Furui » Jan 20th, '06, 01:40

Hmm... I don't know why ppl find it difficult to like Aiba, but I hear a lot of ppl saying this... What's the couse of it? (pls tell me) But also there are lots of Aiba-only fans O_o" that's strange too. For example I've heard about a GUY who was totally into Aiba. Even went to Iza Now tour just to see him and to wave to him.... O_o
osakana wrote:I love Ohno, too~ Especially his Utaban appearances x3[
You have a fav one of the Utabans?

@shirahime: Ah, so that's how it is! (eh no problem at all!!!) Thank you for your help so far!!! I'm really grateful to you: seeding for us, when you could do your own dowload instead. (You are a hero in my eyes already!! <3) Pls tell me why do you find it hard to like Sho (I also had a LOT of problems with him after watching USG, but I came to like him again)

I've watched this evening Pikanchi's first and second movie. I didn't expect them to be this good O_O"... I luvd it :lol

merkuryo

Post by merkuryo » Jan 20th, '06, 07:26

I just find it a bit hard to like Sho somehow.
me too!! like most people matsumoto jun was the one who "introduced" me to the rest of ARASHI.. but i don't really like him as much as i do nino..

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Jan 20th, '06, 12:09

Furui wrote:Pls tell me why do you find it hard to like Sho (I also had a LOT of problems with him after watching USG, but I came to like him again)
Hm I somehow can't find any charming point from Sho. MatsuJun is charmingly sexy/dorky, Aiba is charmingly vain/pure/straight, Nino is charmingly sarcastic/boyish/slugish, Ohno is hilarious and full of surprises while Sho sometimes gives an arrongant image, like mr-know-it-all and always want to win over other no mather friends or foe (like in USG), kind of a bit of an egoist. *runs from angry Sho-fans*

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 20th, '06, 21:02

did anyoen hear about the crazy kat tun stalker fans who are like doing stuff to arashi???

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 20th, '06, 22:39

^ no :unsure: wat happened???

Furui

Post by Furui » Jan 20th, '06, 23:20

whisperss_57 wrote:did anyoen hear about the crazy kat tun stalker fans who are like doing stuff to arashi???
Stuff? Like what kind of? :blink Never heard of it >_<

@Shirahime: well, that was the same problem with me. He just acted so >>WIN-WIN-WIN<< and >>WE-MUST-BE-THE-BEST<< >>I-DON'T-CARE-ABOUT-OTHERS<< in USG too it almost hurt me inside to see... T_T (On the other hand I was stunned regarding Jun and Nino: how good leader of their team they were!!) it was a bit shocking for me... But than I came to understand his i-wanna-show-it-everybody behaviour...

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 21st, '06, 04:26

it was beign talked about on a diff forum... apparntly the kattun fans were aggravated cuz kattun hasnt released a cd and so they have decided to take it out on arashi like hurting them and goign to concerts just to boo them.. what a waste of a ticket that could have been mine XD!!

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jan 21st, '06, 07:29

Why would anybody target Arashi? :scratch:
I think Kanjani 8 is a much more deserving target... :whistling:

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Jan 21st, '06, 12:53

whisperss_57 wrote:it was beign talked about on a diff forum... apparntly the kattun fans were aggravated cuz kattun hasnt released a cd and so they have decided to take it out on arashi like hurting them and goign to concerts just to boo them.. what a waste of a ticket that could have been mine XD!!
Yup just red about it in A-baka forum. Sounds really scary. I never like going to kat-tun only forums anyway, those fans are a little bit extreme :crazy:

Furui

Post by Furui » Jan 21st, '06, 14:38

whisperss_57 wrote:kattun hasnt released a cd and so they have decided to take it out on arashi like hurting them and goign to concerts just to boo them
Ah man -________-" how can someone be so stupid?! Don't they consider, that with their behaviour they make a bad reputation to KAT-TUN??
Idiots.
osakana wrote:Ohno's never-changing facial expression
When I made these screencaps today, I was thinking of your post a lot... Osakana, please take a look at them :lol
Couse this is the case when he DOES change his face and everybody is rolling on the floor of laughter... (He also made some cuteones in USG ^////^)

*sigh* Ohno's face... I would never tire watching it... XD :wub: :mrgreen:

osakana

Post by osakana » Jan 22nd, '06, 01:44

Furui: I love their newest appearance on Utaban...at least, I think it's their newest. The one where the 'Utaban children' come and do a series of cool backflips, and they make Ohno do the same? I won't say anymore incase I spoil something for everybody, but that was pretty much what got me into an Arashi craze.

As for the screencaps...ahaha, he looks so funny. My first reaction was: "You know...it's okay for him to not show a whole lot of expressions, because when he does, he looks so...silly. x__o;;"

But he's so lovable and cute. <3

Furui

Post by Furui » Jan 22nd, '06, 11:47

osakana wrote:Furui: I love their newest appearance on Utaban...at least, I think it's their newest. The one where the 'Utaban children' come and do a series of cool backflips, and they make Ohno do the same? I won't say anymore incase I spoil something for everybody, but that was pretty much what got me into an Arashi craze.
I LUV that episode!!! Especially when Onho starts to step onto the chair and Jun taps his back and everybody says: Gambatte Riida! XD
(I think it is the same wich we call "Arashi waanto mii episode")
I also love the Nakai-Ohno "battles" in Utabans XD
osakana wrote:he looks so funny
Glad you liked them :D.. altough imageshack resized the images... I will reupload some later, but now I just don't have the mood to start again T_T

jeng

Post by jeng » Jan 22nd, '06, 23:08

anyone see that one clip where they found nino&ohno on the same futon together, sleeping SO CLOSELY...it was SOO FUNNY...i think it was on youtube but my computer's currently lagging so i cant get to it . >.>

i think it was like ...either sho or aiba..but i think sho that had these camera people with them and theyre like "so where are you staying?" and then he just explains who sleeps alone and who shares a room with who or something and then he goes "oh this is my room" and when they go in, they see nino&ohno like hugging ...and their faces are like ...less than cms apart just sleeping. and then the camera guy goes "hey!! dont do anything naughty!!!" and then when they here them, ohno scrambles back to his futon like nothing happened and nino just slowly gets up looking all sleepy, going "...hn..it must be morning" and yawns and everything. sho/aiba is cracking up hysterically and then they go visit jun in his room and he has no idea what's going on. and then they tell him about ohno and nino and then ohno goes into jun's room and jun looks like he's about to laugh and just goes " really? you did that?" and ohno just goes "go back to your book, it was interesting right?" and he looks all embarrassed.

my all-time favorite clip ...but my computer's going extremely slow. *cries*

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 23rd, '06, 00:09

omg that was soo adorable that clip!! ^^ yea its on youtube. i dont haev the exact link tho..

osakana

Post by osakana » Jan 23rd, '06, 04:31

Furui: Yes, that episode!! They also get up and do their debut song...it was kind of ridiculous, seeing them skip around in a circle - but it's okay. They're Arashi, they can get away with it? X3

Sadly, I haven't seen the Nakai-Ohno battles. I tried to on youtube, but it always gets stuck about 2/3 of the way through. I've seen the first one up to the part where Ohno talks about his father's missing front teeth (hilarious).

jeng: Ahaha, I love that clip, too. And seriously, when they closed up on the top of their heads I thought for a moment they were kissing.

By the way, I made some Ninomiya icons (100x100, livejournal size) and was wondering if anybody would like to see/use them? (and if that was even allowed on this forum)

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Jan 23rd, '06, 09:47

osakana wrote:By the way, I made some Ninomiya icons (100x100, livejournal size) and was wondering if anybody would like to see/use them? (and if that was even allowed on this forum)
This forum is quite liberate, the mods are very tolerant so I think posting Nino icons is no problem at all :mrgreen:
As for the battle clips, I think there's one or two of that at jpopsuki.

Furui

Post by Furui » Jan 23rd, '06, 13:43

osakana wrote: I've seen the first one up to the part where Ohno talks about his father's missing front teeth (hilarious).
Muhahha XDthat was cute XD It's also the same part in wich Arashi members bully Ohno becouse of his things with his mom... Did you know you can download the subbed version from Clubhouse Arashi?
osakana wrote:Ahaha, I love that clip, too. And seriously, when they closed up on the top of their heads I thought for a moment they were kissing.
Hmm... Yeah, they didn't. Altough I think it was still made for fanservice-purposes. Yeah. kinda worked too. All of the fanficwriters jumped on the topic of Omiya-rabu. Actually I wouldn't mind to see them kissing at all, Probably Johnny's would be happy to see that too (I'm referring the strange pix with Sho kissing Nino and Sho+Ohno "protecting" Nino) As for kissing-stuffz: as far as I know Jun kissed Ohno two times already (Ohno said Jun's lips were soft, but Jun said it was awful for him XD).. although I don't have those vids.... If anyone knows the download-site, pls tell me. ^^"
osakana wrote:anybody would like to see/use them?
O_o No kidding! I have tons of icons, but I gladly take a look at the new pieces anytime ^^ Well, I often dig up LJ for fanart (Icons, WP, fanfics) and collect and/or display the ones I like. ^^""" So as for me: fanarts are most welcomed ^^ (as for the mods: I don't think they would have a problem with that. Another reason added to shirahime's: Nino plays in doramas you can see here too. So he has his right to be in the forum...ne? :unsure: :roll)
shirahime wrote:As for the battle clips, I think there's one or two of that at jpopsuki.
Hmm.. and a LOT of Utabans on Clubhouse Arashi's Utaban Directory.
Oh yeah. I didn't sleep last night couse I decided to watch all of the ONE vids, and also the Yasashii Jikan series. It was worth it.... man... I was screenshoting the whole night trough XD
About ONE: It seems like my taste for the solos inverted somehow comparing to the other concerts: didn't like Jun's (I only liked the intro part, but that was HOT O_o") solo that much, but I came to like Nino's and Aiba's O_o" (Sho and Ohno was okay...)The session bulit on We will Rock you was the coolest!! :mrgreen: Altough... I tought I'd get nosebleed from the way Jun and Ohno danced with eachother in Lucky Man O_O
Uhm... they came up with some strange ideas in this con. >_< like those swords... (Obi-wan Kenobi help me!!! XDXDXD)
I also noticed some funny things: like Nino had to adjust his mic himself... It was too high for him ^^"
You can see them recording the solos here.
About Yasashii Jikan: Nino's acting in it is so cool O_o... it must heve been hard for him, becouse he had to cry a lot, and somehow he has to raise the tension in himself to do that... (heh. Nino the Shinigami. :sorry: Man I started to think too much) I go and upload some screencaps now.

EDIT: screencaps ready if anyone is interested...

jeng

Post by jeng » Jan 24th, '06, 02:35

JUN KISSED OHNO..TWICE?!!! NANI?!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: THAT IS SO COOL!!! :blink GO JUN!!!! HAHAHAHA. I swear Jun will kiss anyone and sometimes he acts like he owns Ohno cuz there's a lot of shots where his arm is around him...lol....theyre just really close i guess. Jun's dance in the [one] concert was kinda...............well, it definitely showed he must feel deprived of something or his possibly first time excited him so much. *cough* ANYWAY, i have yet to see other concerts. i dont know where to buy them and i cant order them off of yesasia cuz my dad said no. GRAH...anyone know what stores i can get them at?

Furui

Post by Furui » Jan 24th, '06, 11:10

jeng wrote:JUN KISSED OHNO..TWICE?!!!
Huh? didn't I show already? O_o""... Sorry. I tought I did. Well they did... And I think this was the case here too:
Image Image Image Image
This was in a MusicStation (I think.... but I'm not totally sure)
And once in Pikanchi (it is only in the deleted scenes and I'm not sure if in the frist or second part...)
If anybody knows exact infos I'm ready to listen :mrgreen:
jeng wrote:he acts like he owns Ohno cuz there's a lot of shots where his arm is around him...lol....
Yeah, well on the photoshooting I don't think they can act the way they want... >_<
And I think this was also a "put-into-their-mouth-sentence", but Jun said if he were a girl, he would go out with Ohno: "I'd pick Ohno-kun. Because I never get tired of being around him." Read (in english) here

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Jan 24th, '06, 13:45

@Furui. That kissing clip is from Arashi Waza ari the former Arashi show that was replaced by the Mago Mago. Only Ohno an Jun new what "french kiss" was while Sho, Aiba and Nino chosee the wrong alternative. Jun here demonstrate a French kiss haha
Jun and Ohno are close but in an eps of Shounen Club when interviewed Jun chosed Nino to be his bf if he were a girl haha

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Jan 24th, '06, 15:28

Hey minna...

ITz sho's bday NOW!!!! you may wish to post your bday greetings here: http://www.arashian.com/index.php?topic=588.0

:cheers:

Furui

Post by Furui » Jan 24th, '06, 16:17

shirahime wrote:@Furui. That kissing clip is from Arashi Waza ari the former Arashi show that was replaced by the Mago Mago. Only Ohno an Jun new what "french kiss" was while Sho, Aiba and Nino chosee the wrong alternative. Jun here demonstrate a French kiss haha
Jun and Ohno are close but in an eps of Shounen Club when interviewed Jun chosed Nino to be his bf if he were a girl haha
Oh, you know it??! And does Jun really kiss him in that? O_o"
I only saw the Waza-ari with Kaba-chan.... :( (And the half of 2004-07-04)
Can it be downloaded from somewhere?

Hmmm. Jun is such a pimp XD... Once goin' for Nino than for Ohno.... ayyyay :roll
Last edited by Furui on Jan 24th, '06, 17:43, edited 1 time in total.

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 24th, '06, 17:07

Furui wrote:
Image Image Image Image
This was in a MusicStation (I think.... but I'm not totally sure)
And once in Pikanchi (it is only in the deleted scenes and I'm not sure if in the frist or second part...)
My two favorite ones :wub:
I love them ^_^
I really would like to see this show >_<

athida

Post by athida » Jan 24th, '06, 18:03

xiaowanzi wrote:Hey minna...

ITz sho's bday NOW!!!! you may wish to post your bday greetings here: http://www.arashian.com/index.php?topic=588.0

:cheers:
Happy birthday to Sho!! :cheers: To celebrate, I got a clip here from Youtube where Sho was singing his solo "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" and it's so cute!! :wub: So young and innocent. You gotta see if you haven't already.
http://www.youtube.com/?v=owAQ3FTuRL0

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Jan 24th, '06, 20:19

Furui wrote: Oh, you know it??! And does Jun really kiss him in that? O_o"
I only saw the Waza-ari with Kaba-chan.... :( (And the half of 2004-07-04)
Can it be downloaded from somewhere?

Hmmm. Jun is such a pimp XD... Once goin' for Nino than for Ohno.... ayyyay :roll
I think somebody uploaded that eps of waza ari at jpopsuki......and no their lips didnt meet but well.............

Furui

Post by Furui » Jan 24th, '06, 21:41

OMG.. >_<.. now.. wichone?
*dls all*

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Jan 25th, '06, 18:11

Furui wrote:OMG.. >_<.. now.. wichone?
*dls all*
no idea but it should say in the torrent descriptions coz I remember reading it and thinking "oh I've already seen that one" so I didnt download :lol

Furui

Post by Furui » Jan 25th, '06, 19:11

I've found it.... It is thisone. The question is if I ever get seeders. They don't look much into the reseed request threads >_< Where should I ask?

ryoko293

Post by ryoko293 » Jan 25th, '06, 21:44

happy bday Shochan ! Hope you spend a great day with all the ppl you love around you! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 25th, '06, 21:50

happy belated sho =) :wub: :wub: :wub: adn tell jun i love him hehehe :mrgreen:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 26th, '06, 02:26

i forgot it was Sho-kun's B-day,so..... :dance: :party: HAPPY B-DAY SHO-KUN!!!!!! :party: :dance: i hope u had a great b-day party with ur ARASHI boys :P i wish u luck with ur music :thumright:

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 26th, '06, 20:31

=) i just finished dling the whole arashi discography !!!!!!!!!!! =) YAYYYYYYYyy

jeng

Post by jeng » Jan 28th, '06, 01:43

what are all your favorite songs of Arashi?

mine's are...

1 JAM from the Iza, Now Album (also my ringtone right now, haha. )
2 Yume De Ii kara (sho's solo from the ONE album)
3 Hadashi no Mirai
4 Yasashikute Sukoshi Baka (iza, now album)

WEEEEEEEEEE.

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 28th, '06, 01:51

mine are......

sketch <3 <3!!!!!!!!!!!
subarashiki sekai
pikanchi double
ichioku no hoshi

ahh arashi :heart:_ :heart:

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Jan 28th, '06, 03:24

My favorite songs are

Rain (Ohno's Solo)
Sakura Sake
Right Back To You
Te Agero
La Familia (Jun's Solo)

and gosh there are a lot more but right now those are my top 5

Furui

Post by Furui » Jan 28th, '06, 23:59

Hmmm....
Top 10:
Nemuranai Karada
Sketch
Te Agero
Horizon
Ballet
Dangan.Liner
Walking in the Rain
ALL Or Nothing Ver.1.02
Arashi no Mae no Shizukesa
Jam
>_< Oh no.. 10 places gone already?!.... XD But there is Koi wa Break, and Taifun Generation, and...
I'm such a loser.. I luv em all.... XD oh well, let's go on...
Solos:
Ohno: So, so, so + Rain (sry, can't choose)
Sho: Touch me now (Oh, well... his Iza Now! solo was impressing too *swallows*... can't decide for the second time* XD )
Aiba: Itsuka No Summer
Nino: Himitsu + Natsu
Jun: La Familia

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Jan 31st, '06, 14:12

ohhh~ can i say my fav are all of them?! :cheers: :wub:

Zonakusu

Post by Zonakusu » Jan 31st, '06, 19:25

i have the song sakura sake.. i like it very much! ^_^