Nishikido Ryo

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
silverfish

Nishikido Ryo

Post by silverfish » Dec 26th, '05, 06:45

ok,so i noticed yamapi,kamenshi kazukya and jin all have a thread.but there's none for ryo): so i decided ta get 1 started..hope it'll last~~he was great in 1 litre of tears and he's cute!!!Image
him when he was young..

anyone knows who this girl is?isit lyk his gf?cos dey look cute together(:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 26th, '05, 07:01

he's cute,but i don't know anything about him though :unsure: Like what Jdoramas were he in and other stuff about him...i only know he's a Johnny's... :-)

bbgirl03

Post by bbgirl03 » Dec 26th, '05, 07:17

gah.. that girl!!!!!!!!! i'm dying.........

i'm soo jealous..

silverfish

Post by silverfish » Dec 26th, '05, 07:21

haha.i tink it was just on a magazine..let's just wait for some more replies.

he's from news too.just lyk yamapi and is yamapi's good fren to add.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Nishikido Ryo!!

Post by gunjourui » Dec 26th, '05, 13:47

silverfish wrote: anyone knows who this girl is?isit lyk his gf?cos dey look cute together(:
I think it's LENA, a model working for ViVi. rumour has it that she's Jin's ex :P

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Dec 27th, '05, 05:32

On variety shows, Nishikido is always the coolest guy. Not the silent, moody kind of cool, but the "evil-tongued" bully kind of cool. His mean remarks against members of his own group (Boy group called NEWS w/ YamaP) and other Johnny's groups is legendary. Because of his "evil tongue-ness," he had a long standing conflict with Ueda from KAT-TUN. But, it's all in good fun.

If you had seen the drama 1 Litre of Tears, you got a glimps of his true personality. BTW, I highly recommend 1 Litre of Tears. I'm so glad I didn't pass it. I was crying almost from beginning to end. It felt as if I really did went through that 10 years with those characters. As for Nishikido's part, he almost broke my heart when he came home rain soaked with Aya's love letter in hand. That love letter was like a reality check for their relationship. And, he failed miserably. What he thought as helping her was only hurting her. He looked up at his father in a hollow expression and said, "You are right all along."
I think I'm going to cry again...

classyangel

Post by classyangel » Jan 5th, '06, 16:31

i LOVE HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. :wub: The hottest japanese actor I've seen soo far. *drools*

He should act more. I'll fall for him even more!

Shine_2548

Post by Shine_2548 » Jan 5th, '06, 17:14

Nishikido Ryo

I 'm so in love with him, he 's the coolest guy in News.
but I like his perform with Kanjani 8, especially when he with Yokoyama Yu from K8
his image is younger than when he with News, very cute!!

margarita

Karuta Queen

Post by margarita » Jan 6th, '06, 19:46

RYO had an role on this drama "Karuta Queen".
But I haven't seen it.
I searched it in Jdrama but found no drama by this name.
and reached to the NHK official.

So refered in Official site,
http://www.nhk.or.jp/drama/archives/karuta/index.html
found Ryo on the 4th place of the cast list.

Does anyone know how important is his role,
or how long does he play a role in one episode.

Ryo
<br />having date with a fashon model
Ryo
having date with a fashon model
Vivi03_s.jpg (94.38 KiB) Viewed 27573 times

LisZy

Post by LisZy » Jan 7th, '06, 07:48

HUaaa!! Finally there's Ryo thread...I really love thig Guy!!

He is adorable...He's "evil tongued" is only makes him different from others..
He always be the coolest guy (both in NewS and K8) , which i think that he really is, in reality..,means that he still the same person even if he was in 2 different groups.. :thumright: (not all people can act the way they are in different place..)

and i have to admit it that he is one the most "kakkoi" boy ...
His jaw, his nose, eyes (very warm..) , Lips. :wub: ...Yummy...
Like there's 1 picture where he wore hat and sunglasses ( i'll try to search this pic again..), even thougth we cant see his eyes and hair...but he still looks good..coz his face line is perfect!! and that's enough to show how "kakoii" he is... 8)

and Of course, his bright megawatt smile..!!
UUhhh...I love it!!

Miyakisses

Post by Miyakisses » Jan 8th, '06, 00:21

Yayyyyy!!! A RYOOO THREAD!! thanks silverfish! He's so cute--kinda mean, but still really really cute!

Kumaxell-yeah, I LOVED him in 1 litre of tears...esp. the part where he tells her he "probably" likes her. And everytime his eyes tear up, i start sobbing... :cry: As for the picture with the model (who is really pretty btw), if she is Lena then she dated both Jin and Kame, I think...awww, i hope she's not dating Ryo now...that's just too many hot boys for one girl...

Anyhoo, here's some pictures!
Attachments
ryo.jpg
ryo.jpg (121.55 KiB) Viewed 27454 times
with Uchi
with Uchi
ryo and uchi.jpg (44.94 KiB) Viewed 27454 times

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Jan 8th, '06, 01:01

Kumaxell wrote:On variety shows, Nishikido is always the coolest guy. Not the silent, moody kind of cool, but the "evil-tongued" bully kind of cool. His mean remarks against members of his own group (Boy group called NEWS w/ YamaP) and other Johnny's groups is legendary. Because of his "evil tongue-ness," he had a long standing conflict with Ueda from KAT-TUN. But, it's all in good fun.

If you had seen the drama 1 Litre of Tears, you got a glimps of his true personality.
Really? :lol I was amused with his character in 1Litre...pretending to be serious and unaffected, but then he dished out his one-liners...ha..ha..ha...nah, I dont really feel like laughing out loud. The last scene of him is still imprinted in my brain...and it makes me wanna cry :cry: :cry: :cry:
His "proposal" to Aya....with the "probably" part is the sweetesttttt and heartbreaking speech I have ever heard among all the dramas I've seen. I was looking out for him in the musicstation superlive video, but I didnt see him perform with News.
Miyakisses wrote:And everytime his eyes tear up, i start sobbing...
Me too...He's a very charismatic actor. Just seeing his tearful face makes me feel awful and upset...why is this boy crying? T_T huhu, these 2 kids(aya and asou) seriously wanna give me a nervous breakdown.

Keit

Post by Keit » Jan 8th, '06, 01:29

Okay, please dont spoil 1 littoru no namida. there are still only subs until ep 4 so...

Well, he's a good actor, that I can say. I like the feeling if his character in 1 Littoru...
:D

sweetxvanilla

Post by sweetxvanilla » Jan 8th, '06, 04:04

GAHH I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS THREAD FOR A LONGGG TIME D:

sweetxvanilla

Post by sweetxvanilla » Jan 8th, '06, 04:07

Keit wrote:Okay, please dont spoil 1 littoru no namida. there are still only subs until ep 4 so...

Well, he's a good actor, that I can say. I like the feeling if his character in 1 Littoru...
actually, all the episodes are out from kioku ~ (with english subs)

just letting you know, lol :)

Miyakisses

Post by Miyakisses » Jan 8th, '06, 16:48

Keit wrote:Okay, please dont spoil 1 littoru no namida. there are still only subs until ep 4 so...

gomen! :unsure:

Keit

Post by Keit » Jan 8th, '06, 22:12

sweetxvanilla wrote:

actually, all the episodes are out from kioku ~ (with english subs)

just letting you know, lol :)
Seriously! :D

Wow, didnt know that! Thanks!

sweetxvanilla

Post by sweetxvanilla » Jan 8th, '06, 22:15

np :wub:

Miyakisses

Post by Miyakisses » Jan 8th, '06, 23:14

more ryo :D
Attachments
ryo 2.jpg
ryo 2.jpg (58.75 KiB) Viewed 13266 times
ryo and uchi 2.jpg
ryo and uchi 2.jpg (197.32 KiB) Viewed 13266 times
ryo and kusano.jpg
ryo and kusano.jpg (32.01 KiB) Viewed 13266 times

Miyakisses

Post by Miyakisses » Jan 12th, '06, 07:35

awww...this thread is dying...
Attachments
VERY DISTURBING...
VERY DISTURBING...
OMG!.jpg (60.8 KiB) Viewed 13203 times

LisZy

Post by LisZy » Jan 12th, '06, 17:48

AHhh....ryochan!!! kawaii....

I like all the pose. ..where he always do "rabu-rabu" things !!

especially the last pic, the one with massu ...hahaha, massu seems so shy... :mrgreen:

naughty ryochan! :lol

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jan 15th, '06, 18:20

He is one of the few ppl who gives off an impression of larger physique than they really are. I'm always surprised by how petite he really is.
Attachments
yamapi61.jpg
yamapi61.jpg (42.78 KiB) Viewed 13123 times

Miyakisses

Post by Miyakisses » Jan 15th, '06, 18:54

nice pic! Yeah, he's small but mean...He seems to always pick on Kusano too... :mrgreen:

uhare

Post by uhare » Jan 15th, '06, 22:32

I was watching a recap of some johnny jr. show hosted by KAT-TUN
and they asked NEWS "who is the most hated member of NEWS?" and Ryo said "Ueda" (Ueda is in KAT-TUN)... and then he goes on and says "It's not like or dislike...."

Ryo has always had beef with Ueda ever since they were juniors....I feel bad for Ueda
but i think in this other show Ryo wrote a letter apologizing (..or making peace..and explaining: why the grudge) to Ueda

Sunadwich

Post by Sunadwich » Jan 15th, '06, 22:58

hi
i know about the "war " between Ueda and Ryo nishikido( :x ) and i don't understand why he hates ueda (because he really hates him) it seems in the letter of apology he said him that he was sorry but in some comments we understand that it was a letter which contains some sarcastic comments (i think this letter was more intended for public opinion) so we can say that this war isn't finished
but I'd really wish to know why does he worry about Ueda's style?that's none of his business. Ueda only intents to know what image he wants to have for himself and us.
moreover all of us are in this situation because we try to know ourselves, know who are we.
dare deny!

uhare

Post by uhare » Jan 15th, '06, 23:44

I agree! Poor Ueda...he seems so sensitive. I'm pissed because Ueda didn't do anything and I admire him because he doesn't "fight back" (probably think this war is too immature)

Yea... the letter.. maybe this whole war is a gimmick because Ryo wants attention :glare:

Ryo is cute tho.. :P

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 16th, '06, 07:01

^ i wonder why too...why did Ryo start a fight with Ueda???did Ueda do anything to him??? :unsure: i feel sooo sorry for Ueda.... :-( anyways,Kame already talked to Ryo to stop being mean to him. And i think he stop...and maybe that's why he wrote the letter....but who knows.well i hope the Ueda and Ryo thing ends bcuz Ryo is really hot and Ueda is kawaii and i don't want to hate Ryo for being mean ne :P and Ryo is such a hottie and i think he should just leave Ueda alone :D

Sunadwich

Post by Sunadwich » Jan 16th, '06, 16:48

my sister liked ryo nishikido too but since she knows he was mean with ueda she dislikes him because she said nobody must touch or hurt her ueda ( she 's 13 years old too)
i understand her because when you see someone attacks other person who seems sensitive and who doesn't fight back you can't tolerate that. moreover he openly hurts him in front of everybody.
Can we understand what Ueda feels about this situation.

Miyakisses

Post by Miyakisses » Jan 17th, '06, 07:17

ok ok it's established...Ryo is mean...but I think that's just his humor...anyhoo, I still love RYO and let's not forget this is his thread....speaking of which has anyone seen his solo concert?? I've only seen a news clip of it but it looks SUGOI!!
Attachments
ryo 2.jpg
ryo 2.jpg (20.58 KiB) Viewed 13016 times

anakoo

Post by anakoo » Jan 18th, '06, 05:53

WOWS! THIS FIRST TIME I SAW NEWS.... RYO WAS THE ONE WHO STOOD OUT! IN THEIR PV CHERISH... RYO WAS SOOOO HOTT!! hehe

but then... i saw more clips of him... and HE'S SO MEAN!! haha everyone's like... he's mean, but he's still HOT. but he's a meanie, and i dont like/understand why Ryo has a grudge againts Ueda. I think that's kinda immature and rude of him. [Ryo's such a BAKA]. He's been mean ever since he was young. iono.. but too mean and inconsiderate is kind of a turn-off for me. but thats jsut ym opinion! BUT RYO IS STILL HOTT and I LOVED HIM IN 1 LITRE OF TEARS! yay! Great Job Ryo! Continue acting!

AND YOU GUYS! I KEEP SEEING COMMENTS ON "RYO AND UCHI'S RELATIONSHIP" ...have you guys heard anything??? Cuase i've seen fansite taht's dedicated to their "Relationship". I searched for it... and I found somet things like... 'They have an INTENSE realtionship'. and stuf like that... its weird... I HOPE IT'S NOT ALL TRUE.

rubychan

Post by rubychan » Jan 19th, '06, 02:03

I didnt pay much attention to Ryo when I watched Gambatte Ikimashoii. But after watching a few eps of 1 Litre of Tears, I can say Ryo is definitely one of my few fav Jap actors >____<. His acting in 1 litre of tears was just unbelievably amazing. It wasvery unique. He had created his own perfect character Haruto.

Miyakisses

Post by Miyakisses » Jan 20th, '06, 00:13

Yeah, he's really good when he cries...i think it's b/c he has those big eyes so you can watch the tears swell up...though i think he would look even better if he put on some weight..goodness, the boy is SKINNY... :blink

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Jan 20th, '06, 08:11

Miyakisses wrote:more ryo :D
lol i love your pix! .. in the first one.. it seemed as if ryo was admiring/crushin on the guy that is holdin him ( sorry.. i duno his name :mrgreen: ) n in the second pic..he has such a bigggggggg mouth LOL :whistling: i DiD not no dat ... n he didnt seem like it :mrgreen: it cute da way hes smilin...buh from reading da things u guys sayin.. damn.. he seems mean :glare:

Sunadwich

Post by Sunadwich » Jan 20th, '06, 16:06

hi!
yes he's mean but i must recognize he sing very well and he seems to be professional in the things which undertakes :-) but in my point of view i don't think that he is good-looking (handsome) :P

pipi

Post by pipi » Jan 21st, '06, 22:34

i heard somewhere that all the Ryo Ueda insulting each other thing is just joke? i'm kinda confused now, is it a joke or not :/
ok even if it's not a joke i still have no reason to hate him. it's his choice to be mean, i love that mean and adorable ryo :)
btw there is an article about our lovely Ryo's sweet tongue on Helen's site,,hehe u guys should see that
http://blueverry.blog37.fc2.com/category1-1.html
it's after the ceremony article
i was laughing soo badly,,,haha he's just so cute :lol and chibi ryo is freaking adorable :wub:

sinjun

Post by sinjun » Jan 21st, '06, 23:00

no it's been a known thing that those two have had issues with each other. They've known each other for awhile and they just can't seem to get along. I suppose it is a bias when I accept Ryo's sharp tongue as a part of his nature. I myself don't know what happened between him and Ueda but I will take his apology for what it was. Whatever remains of the problem between them is up to them to try to solve because they are both adults now and hopefully it's something that has already come to an end for them and it's just something that is being dragged out by the rivaling fans (as in both Ryo and Ueda fans alike). And when I mean dragged, I mean dragged by horses, in a barrel from east to west over cactus and sharp rocks and molten lava etc. etc. etc.
They're working together in Dream Boy now and I haven't heard anything yet ^^.

Anyway, regardless of all his flaws, I'm still a Ryo-fan :lol (and have absolutely nothing against Ueda-hime! ^^)

yamatsumi wrote:
silverfish wrote: anyone knows who this girl is?isit lyk his gf?cos dey look cute together(:
I think it's LENA, a model working for ViVi. rumour has it that she's Jin's ex :P
No, I don't think that's Lena. Unless they gave him the same model for both the March shoot and last years Nov/December shoot with the Christmas theme....Unless....she changed greatly...now I have to dig up that old VIVI shoot ^^

Miyakisses

Post by Miyakisses » Jan 22nd, '06, 00:06

thanks pipi.....i just spent like the last 2 hours reading all of helen's blogs and yamapi's journal entries!! aww Yamapi and Ryo's relationship is sweet! :D

uhare

Post by uhare » Jan 22nd, '06, 08:01

after helen's blog...

I think i'm gonna drop the ryoxueda dilemma... I don't think ryo is taking it seriously...since he's mean to almost everyone (but yamapi)

I am liking ryo's humour. I guess insults is just his "thing" and I love it because his jokes are witty.
I love the pairings between jin, kame, ryo and yamapi. Yamapi is so... pretty :wub:
I wanna brush his hair and dress him up in pretty clothes and put him beside ryo. :crazy:

Miyakisses

Post by Miyakisses » Jan 22nd, '06, 19:19

lol me too! I thought it was sweet how he said he liked Tokyo b/c Yamapi was there! :wub:

pipi

Post by pipi » Jan 22nd, '06, 20:49

eh i like RyoPi too! they are so sweet together :wub:
i'm glad that you guys seem to simplify the uedaxryo thing,,,i feel really sad when ppl hate ryochan coz of that :pale: my dear ryochan...
and helen's blog is really sugoi ne :thumleft: i have learned lots from her blog ^-^

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jan 22nd, '06, 21:57

sinjun wrote:No, I don't think that's Lena. Unless they gave him the same model for both the March shoot and last years Nov/December shoot with the Christmas theme....Unless....she changed greatly...now I have to dig up that old VIVI shoot ^^
she looks like Lena to me + this pic was also discussed in other forums and everyone was sure it was her. But if it's not her than sorry for wrong info

Supersephiroth

Post by Supersephiroth » Jan 25th, '06, 19:27

hey guys I've begun a painting of Ryo kun: (It's really rough at the moment )
more to come ;)
Last edited by Supersephiroth on Jan 25th, '06, 21:21, edited 1 time in total.

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jan 25th, '06, 19:45

hey can i ask a question? why ryo-chan is only nice to yamapi only :unsure: ? i only follow japanese entertainment recently so i don't know anything.

Miyakisses

Post by Miyakisses » Jan 26th, '06, 23:51

He just has a really sarcastic and sometimes mean sense of humor, but i guess when they were younger, they were really good friends. Eh, who wouldn't love Yamapi :wub:

Have you checked out Helen's blog?...i swear it's like an encyclopedia of Johnny's Entertainment...I learned so much

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jan 27th, '06, 04:13

i only a read a few of her post. so that is why i'm asking. i haven't dig further yet. how comes she knows a lot about the johnny entertainment thing?

pipi

Post by pipi » Jan 27th, '06, 21:03

she's a super fangirl,,,i adore and envy her knowledge about Johnny's Jimusho....>.< lol if u read her blog regularly, you may learn a lot. And may become a Tomapi or Ryopi fan,,:lol
and why ryochan is just nice to Pi,,,heck the only answer we can get is they love each other ^^ may be not that "rabu rabu" fangirls always want but i'm quite sure he love Pi as his best friend :D why is Pi his best friend,,,may i say ryochan is just so right at chosing his friends?

Supersephiroth

Post by Supersephiroth » Jan 29th, '06, 15:00

HERE IT IS THE FINISHED THING

Maybe my best painting ever ^^. I hope You'll all like it :)
Please give me your opinions

cees

Post by cees » Jan 31st, '06, 01:34

i loooovvvvveeee him soooo much......i think that he is so cute....i went crazy when i saw him in 1 LOT.....i loved his acting their

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jan 31st, '06, 12:16

Supersephiroth wrote:HERE IT IS THE FINISHED THING

Maybe my best painting ever ^^. I hope You'll all like it :)
Please give me your opinions
WOW this is great!!!! :clap: I love it!! and I can't wait to see Pi :lol

ryo+yama-p lover

Post by ryo+yama-p lover » Feb 2nd, '06, 06:28

wow, Supersephiroth, it's amazing ^.^

i love ryo too! i'm so happy i found this thread :lol

he's so cute but he likes to bully; have u guyz seen the clip where kusano gets slapped by ryo cuz he said ryo his putting on this shy and cute facade but he's actually not? :P

Miyakisses

Post by Miyakisses » Feb 2nd, '06, 07:00

lol yeah...i've actually seen Ryo hit Kusano a lot, but Kusano still loves him...don't we all... :wub:

btw, hope everything works out with the Kusano scandal and that he won't have to leave for too long :unsure:

ryo+yama-p lover

Post by ryo+yama-p lover » Feb 2nd, '06, 07:17

the kusano scandal? :O

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Feb 2nd, '06, 16:39

Kusano drinking scandal, ne?
he was caught at karaoke club, when he was drinking sake^^
and then suspended!

ryo+yama-p lover

Post by ryo+yama-p lover » Feb 2nd, '06, 16:52

wasn't that hiroki? he got suspended cuz he was found drinking with this news reporter that invited him..or is kusano suspended too? :goggle:

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Feb 2nd, '06, 17:06

yes Kusano!
Hiroki was in last year, or something like this...
i saw pics, and at JD forum, fans said about Kusano suspend!

ryo+yama-p lover

Post by ryo+yama-p lover » Feb 2nd, '06, 17:14

oh nooooooooo :cry: what's going on with NEWS ?!

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Feb 2nd, '06, 17:57

dont know! They wont appear at any show now!
And Ryo wont sing whit NewS! Smething whit KJ....

ryo+yama-p lover

Post by ryo+yama-p lover » Feb 3rd, '06, 03:56

:cry: RYOOO~

i found the article on kusano and a picture:

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20060 ... 18-spn-ent

translation
credit Abaka - Masuda

Quote:

Another under-aged member of the popular boy idol group [NEWS] has voluntarily withdrawn from the public eye. It has been admitted, by Johnny’s Jimusho that this member had the intention to drink alcohol. The statement from the youth, on the 31st read「My behavior has caused some misunderstandings」 therefore the youth in question has volunteered to restrict his activities in the entertainment business. Last year, a different under-aged member of News caused a ruckus while drunk and he is currently under suspension.

A press release was made from Johnny’s Jimsho the evening of the 31st and was released to all mass media sources, it was an apology and read [ We deeply and sincerely regret any trouble this may cause those involved and of course the many fans] [The member in question has considered how this may affect others and there for has decided to withdraw from activities related to work and the public eye]

As to the fact of whether he was actually drinking or not, the explanation given to the media was [after questioning the member it is found that the truth is he did not actually drink alcohol, however his actions were such that could lead to misunderstandings]. The Jimsho also declares that they will investigate all truths surrounding this matter.

Some gossip magazines have reported that this member was drinking in a karaoke box with 2 females, they have photos and in the photo what appears to be a can of alcohol can be seen.

This member has just announced his acceptance to a private university. As for the group News, they will release a new single (title not yet known) on March 25th to kick off their national tour.

Johnny’s Jimsho is well known to be very strict on under aged drinking and smoking. In the 8 member group News, 5 members are under-aged, and the majority of fans are junior/senior high aged girls. In this instance the member refutes that he was drinking and his withdraw is voluntary and was done so in consideration for his under-aged fans.

Another member of NEWS has been suspended since last July for becoming unruly after drinking with a Fuji TV announcer (Kikuma, 33), with this new member restricting his activities this leaves NEWS to continue has a 6 member group.
(Sports Japan) Feb. 1st 6:03 am

[img]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7482/up426999js.jpg[/img]

fans of kusano's have been arguing over his innocence in alot of forums because the picture is unclear and kusano's alibi...

chunny

Post by chunny » Feb 3rd, '06, 07:07

Ryo is sooooooooooooooooooooo kawaaiiii!!!!
I NEVER knew him before..But after watching 1 Liter of Tears, he is definitely in my fave Japanese Actors list!!

Go Ryo!!

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Feb 3rd, '06, 09:25

well this incident is really bad
becouse Kusano wont sing at Sayaendou (singiel) and wont apperar at NewS calender!

ryo+yama-p lover

Post by ryo+yama-p lover » Feb 3rd, '06, 11:25

*sigh* this is going to affect NEWS really bad...

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Feb 3rd, '06, 11:50

very very unlucky is NewS in this year!^^'

Miyakisses

Post by Miyakisses » Feb 3rd, '06, 19:48

thanks for the article ryo+yama-p lover...it's so sad, ne. But I didn't know he actually got suspended though...i just thought he kinda went into hiding...?..anyhoo, i'm glad at least Ryo can still keep busy with Kanjani 8.

I hope NEWS pulls through though and doesn't lose anymore members!! They're my favorite...(esp. Yamapi and Ryo) ...not to mention their songs are catchy!

ryo+yama-p lover

Post by ryo+yama-p lover » Feb 4th, '06, 03:36

glad u like them too, miyakisses :D let's keep this thread going to show our support of yamapi and news! ganbatte!! :cheers:

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Feb 4th, '06, 11:06

news kiseki wo kose^^
lets hope NewS will appear soon at stage! i mean SC, becouse they will be doing tour, but SC not!
they suspended till january! Why?
becouse of Kusano!

Miyakisses

Post by Miyakisses » Feb 6th, '06, 06:49

taking a break from studying....so in other words, time for NEWS!! eekk, i need more JE dramas...Yamapi's seems so far away! I wonder if Ryo has anything coming out soon!
Attachments
ryo and kusano.jpg
ryo and kusano.jpg (18.3 KiB) Viewed 12568 times
ryo and uchi piggyback.jpg
ryo and uchi piggyback.jpg (69.32 KiB) Viewed 12568 times
Ryo nappy hair.jpg
Ryo nappy hair.jpg (149.02 KiB) Viewed 12568 times

ryo+yama-p lover

Post by ryo+yama-p lover » Feb 6th, '06, 10:07

ahhh such kawaii pics! :D thankyou very much miyakisses :thumleft:

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Feb 6th, '06, 15:30

he he he
this whit Kusa is kawaii^^ Kusa looks so good there^^
i`ve start to like Kusa now^^mmaby becouse i said baka words to him^^
or maby he is so handsome^^
demo P is more kawaii^^

ryo+yama-p lover

Post by ryo+yama-p lover » Feb 7th, '06, 09:54

definitely :P

flcia

Post by flcia » Feb 7th, '06, 10:02

Asami Yuhka wrote:he he he
this whit Kusa is kawaii^^ Kusa looks so good there^^
i`ve start to like Kusa now^^mmaby becouse i said baka words to him^^
or maby he is so handsome^^
demo P is more kawaii^^
:wub: i always thought that kusano is the cutest from News...hahha should set up a Kusano thread soon...
anyway i dunno y Japanese take these under-aged drinking thing so seriously...
its like everybody does it anyway, with or without us knowin...
i'm pretty sure NEWS fans wouldnt mind this scandal...actually i think its more like publicity...

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Feb 8th, '06, 04:13

Miyakisses thanks for the pics! :mrgreen: Ryo-kun is just sooo HOT!!!!! XD

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 8th, '06, 11:47

DreamBoy
(credit: I think I have it from jdorama)

ryo+yama-p lover, click here

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Feb 8th, '06, 15:02

yamatsumi myslalam ze zwatpilasj juz czy jeszcze nie :P
anyway thx for pic^^ kawaii Ryo^^

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 8th, '06, 15:07

Asami Yuhka wrote:yamatsumi myslalam ze zwatpilasj juz czy jeszcze nie :P
not yet not yet :lol

Asami Yuhka