Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

New Drama's in 2006

Discuss chinese drama series here.
aSn*GrL

New Drama's in 2006

Post by aSn*GrL » Jan 5th, '06, 21:05

Do Someone know new drama serie that will be launched in the future?heheh :salut:
2005 has so nice series like devil beside you, frog prince and green forest :mrgreen:

miss_illusive

Post by miss_illusive » Jan 6th, '06, 02:41

frog prince and green forest ?

haha nvr heard of it i think i need to update myself .

the only way i've been watching these dramas is from youtube.com

aiya

when ever i try to dl it

it doesn't work ><

aSn*GrL

Post by aSn*GrL » Jan 6th, '06, 11:43

ohh u must have seen these series..so adorable..u must update urself...green forest is still on the taiwanese tv..

xqzs_iswak

Post by xqzs_iswak » Jan 6th, '06, 17:27

on 2006..."Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi"(The Magicians of Love) will be shown starring Ming Dao(wang zi bian qing wa and tian guo de jia yi) & Qiao Qiao(zi jin zhi jian and ge dou tian wang) others are 183 club members such us Jacky Zhu Fan Gang, Huang Yu Rong and Sam Wang, Xiao Jie of 7F, Lin Meng Jin and Lin Ke Wei(plays You Mei in Green Forest). it will be shown after Green forest ends..

here's a pic from their Press conference...
(Lin Meng Jin, Jacky zhu, Qiao Qiao, Ming Dao, Xiao Jie and yu Rong)

another one is "Dong Fang Zhu Li Ye"(Tokyo Juliet) by Ariel Lin Yi Chen and Wu zun(a newbie) the story is from a manga like E Zuo Ju Zhi Wen(It Started with A kiss). It'll be shown after ISWAk ends..

aSn*GrL

Post by aSn*GrL » Jan 7th, '06, 00:46

Do you know the official site of the 2 aSn drama?

Ai Ming

Post by Ai Ming » Jan 7th, '06, 11:23

Does anyone know where to download green forest (綠光森林)? I want the full eps till the newest one. I have been absent recently. except from club box cause I can't and don't know to sign in for club box. thanks. can wait for the magicians of love. but unfortunately the actress isn't qiao en (Joe Chen) cause I like her acting. hehehe

xqzs_iswak

Post by xqzs_iswak » Jan 10th, '06, 13:27

at first...it should be qiao en in here....but lately its qiao qiao..but its ok..I like qiaoqiao's acting...and this is her chance because yanyan has acted a lot series...

btw, anoyher series to be shown this 2006 is "Xing Ping Guo Le Yuan" starring WeiRu(7F), MingDao(183 Club) and LiYang(K-One) not yet sure who's the other casts...

aSn*GrL

Post by aSn*GrL » Jan 10th, '06, 14:06

i think u mean the magicians love? with mingdao etc. scrolla bove and u see a picture of it

vis

Post by vis » Jan 10th, '06, 23:47

Isn't the drama "Silence" starring Vic Zhou and that korean girl also going to be aired 2006? Dunno exactly when though.. but pretty it should be this year at least.

TheBodyGuard

Post by TheBodyGuard » Jan 10th, '06, 23:49

Ai Ming wrote:Does anyone know where to download green forest (綠光森林)? I want the full eps till the newest one. I have been absent recently. except from club box cause I can't and don't know to sign in for club box. thanks. can wait for the magicians of love. but unfortunately the actress isn't qiao en (Joe Chen) cause I like her acting. hehehe
damnit you are not up to date...you can find the serie in the torrent section

GhstDreamer

Post by GhstDreamer » Jan 11th, '06, 06:20

Right now, I just started watching Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion and I really like it so far! It's an HK ancient series. The story sounds interesting and the costumes look decent as well. The only complaint I have is too many speed ups during the fighting scenes.

littlesky

Re: New Drama's in 2006

Post by littlesky » Jan 14th, '06, 12:21

aSn*GrL wrote:Do Someone know new drama serie that will be launched in the future?heheh :salut:
2005 has so nice series like devil beside you, frog prince and green forest :mrgreen:
Silence (Vic Chou)
Sound of Colors (Wallace Huo, Ruby Lin)
The Shen (Vicki Zhao)
Emerald on the Roof (Wallace Huo, Sun Li)
Parisian Love Song

littlesky

Post by littlesky » Jan 14th, '06, 12:23

I'm more into china/taiwan productions rather than new set pop dramas.. just for a change.

skachild

Post by skachild » Jan 14th, '06, 14:59

of coz ROCH 06..!