7%
Only if you have time (2)
4%
STAY AWAY (1)
1%

Total votes: 820

acidkung

Post by acidkung » Dec 23rd, '05, 14:29

really glad to see that, in the poll above, 'Life-Altering' almost beats 'See it'

only 3 votes behind :whistling:

sleepycat13

Post by sleepycat13 » Dec 24th, '05, 02:56

acidkung wrote:really glad to see that, in the poll above, 'Life-Altering' almost beats 'See it'

only 3 votes behind :whistling:
Agree...very happy...and don't forget, many people (including me) voted before we went up to about the middle of the drama...and i voted must see..which i really regret now...cuz itz really life-altering!!!
Last edited by sleepycat13 on Dec 24th, '05, 02:59, edited 1 time in total.

mms

Post by mms » Dec 24th, '05, 06:03

hallo, does anyone know which part or mayb just when did nobuta (horikita maki) actually appear in the movie version of sekai no chuushin, ai wo sakebu? suppose to be a very small role cause there ain't a character to be named beside her name under credits wherever i look. did a rerun on the movie but still couldn't fd her face. heh. does anyone notice her yet in it? would really like to know. :P

heppy

Post by heppy » Dec 24th, '05, 07:49

this is really a great drama.. as it portrays friendship in a very unique n memorable way.. the storyline is fantastic!! n the actors/actresses are well casted.. it has its fair share of funny, sad, touching, weird moments n i totally enjoyed it.. the things they went thru.. n how much they'd matured throughout the drama leaves a great impression on me.. n it certainly helps that the main chars are cute :wub: hehe.. ^^

i'd love to have the same dreams with my friends too~ hahaa

nihonjunkie

Post by nihonjunkie » Dec 24th, '05, 17:04

Konnichiwa!
minna-san, hajimemashite..
dozoyoroshiku onegaiitashimasu... :P

anw, can i still vote? how to vote? i want to vote it as life-altering, because honestly, nobuta wo produce has simply got to be the best j-drama (for youths especially) for the year 2005. i think the storyline is pretty refreshing, and it certainly wasn't one of those predictable plots and all.
i honestly think it's better than HYD, because hana yori dango started off really great but then the excitement died off a bit towards the end.
haha but the last episode was pretty surprising, especially the "gay-ish" bit where they play in the water and touch each other... wth was that? nevertheless, yamapi is so CUTE! because of akira i have started getting hooked on soya milk again.
:mrgreen:

nihonjunkie

Post by nihonjunkie » Dec 24th, '05, 17:15

oh yeah, and just out of curiosity...
isn't yamapi in university now? what does he study, and how does he cope man....
sugoi ne!

p.s i'm from singapore, does anyone know if the nobuta wo produce paper back novel can be bought from kinokuniya, and how much it costs?
plus, where can we get any of nobuta toys, plush toys and other collectibles??????
PLEASE MSG ME and tell me OK!, if you know!!
thank you so much! =)

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Dec 24th, '05, 19:49

i also like NwP more than HYD... ^^ but i didnt think the last part was gay-ish or anythin haha... kame was prob just acting and accidentally touched akira's butt while trying not to let akira fall off lol *we shouldnt think 2 much bout it :P*
ya yamapi is in Meiji University... in his profile it says hes studying business management or smth like that... i wonder if thats a good university in japan :D

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Dec 24th, '05, 20:11

Just u know that i'm uploading Nobuta English hardsub on my CB ^^ if anyone needs it

>>> http://clubbox.co.kr/Nomanymore <<<

acidkung

Post by acidkung » Dec 24th, '05, 20:16

nihonjunkie wrote: p.s i'm from singapore, does anyone know if the nobuta wo produce paper back novel can be bought from kinokuniya, and how much it costs?
i want that too. can anyone give out the exact title of the book (the eng translation one) please.. :-)
anyway Kathleen has told us that it was out of stock right now :cry: so probably can't find it anywhere ..

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Dec 26th, '05, 03:42

Hei guy i need some help here...I recently just started downloadin nobuta wo produce...But the question here is there is episode 00.. what does that mean...Do i need to watch the episode 00 first or straight to episode 01??
:D

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Dec 26th, '05, 03:52

nicpkh wrote:Hei guy i need some help here...I recently just started downloadin nobuta wo produce...But the question here is there is episode 00.. what does that mean...Do i need to watch the episode 00 first or straight to episode 01??
Ep00 is just a number of silly (but rather entertaining) games with the main actors and few clips from the series. You can skip directly to ep01 if you want... :-)

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Dec 26th, '05, 03:58

Hontoni Arigatou gryzze...i guess i straight watch episode 01 :D

pipi

Post by pipi » Dec 26th, '05, 20:42

it's a great dorama afterall :-) love those 3. and now i'm a pig fan
Last edited by pipi on Dec 30th, '05, 20:57, edited 1 time in total.

Benoist-lover

Post by Benoist-lover » Dec 26th, '05, 22:01

Hey, this may be the thread to ask this: How is it the funny guy say it, is it kore te destini or do they say something else between kore and destini? I wanna know exactly how they say :D And I wanna know what the te part means, if it is a te will say.
Last edited by Benoist-lover on Dec 26th, '05, 22:37, edited 1 time in total.

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Dec 26th, '05, 22:27

Dont Flame me ,but is this Dorama good?

..oh yeah and whats the translation of Nobuta wo produce? : D

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Dec 26th, '05, 22:35

newersumm wrote:Dont Flame me ,but is this Dorama good?
The poll at the top of this page says it all... :-)
newersumm wrote:..oh yeah and whats the translation of Nobuta wo produce? : D
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23563

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Dec 26th, '05, 23:27

ohhhh , i didnt notice the pool!
Gomen
:roll

Kae

Post by Kae » Dec 27th, '05, 03:09

I am glad that I was able to watch this drama. Funny and heartwarming. It's great to have friends like them.
One of the parts that I like was when Aoi taunted Akira with the possibility of more intimate pictures between Nobuta and Shuji. Akira said that in their friendship, he puts Shuji and Nobuta first before his feelings.

Also these lines

Akira: people arent meant for testing
Aoi: if not what is it?
Akira: its raising them with love[/spoiler]

Miyoubi I like your take on the ending. I think you are definitely right.[/b]

akira_shock

Post by akira_shock » Dec 27th, '05, 10:23

it was a really good drama
Last edited by akira_shock on Dec 27th, '05, 15:26, edited 2 times in total.

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Dec 27th, '05, 15:19

that was a freaking spoiler! :x

chidaib17

Post by chidaib17 » Dec 28th, '05, 01:47

i think this was really good movie, is the main guy in Gokusen 2 right? his acting improves a lot, i like him in this movie, so funny. His name is YamaPi...right? is he a singer too? i heard it from some one so... i dunno a i right or not? what's name of the other guy in that movie, that guy always said "Kon", oh yeah, the guy names Akira in that movie, i think he's funny too. Do u guys have any information about those 3 characters in this movie and some pix of them? this was so good :P

chidaib17

Post by chidaib17 » Dec 28th, '05, 01:56

oh.. i made a mistake, the main character isn't Yamapi or something, oh well... can u guys just tell me what is the name of the guy name Shuji in that movie and the guy name Akira. do u guys have pix of them???

akira_shock

Post by akira_shock » Dec 28th, '05, 01:59

akira is played by yamashita tomohisa(news) an shuuji is played by kamenashi kazuya (KAT-TUN) yeah theyre both singers

pipi

Post by pipi » Dec 28th, '05, 02:03

there are plenty pics of them on the internet, they are freakin' popular. Yamapi is from a boyband called NewS and Kame is from KAT-TUN. same company Johnny's Jr.

chidaib17

Post by chidaib17 » Dec 28th, '05, 02:52

oh yeah, u know, the theme song of this movie, the voice, it sounds like shuji and akira sing it so...do they really sing that song? the voice sound like their voice so....>_< the song is really good, i really want it, do u guys know where we can find their song? thanks

pipi

Post by pipi » Dec 28th, '05, 03:26

yea they sing that song, i like it very very much. i love it. They released a single includes that song under the name Shuuji to Akira, and they sold more than 1 milion in the first 4 weeks. Sugoi.
You can DL that single from jpopsuki http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... s&id=12898

Benoist-lover

Post by Benoist-lover » Dec 28th, '05, 12:41

Wow Jpopsuki was a good site, thanks for telling about it!

mickeygirl

Post by mickeygirl » Dec 28th, '05, 12:45

and who know where can find
The program of the earlier period ?

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Dec 28th, '05, 19:02

lol i loved that song Seishun Amigo be4 i even watched the drama (heard it on some clubbox) ^^ does any1 have a translation of this song?

pipi

Post by pipi » Dec 28th, '05, 19:52

I think there is some translation in the beginning of this topic? +_+
edit: found it http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... &start=105
Yo i know Si in Spanish means Yes
Last edited by pipi on Dec 29th, '05, 03:11, edited 1 time in total.

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Dec 28th, '05, 20:23

Yo guys i just finish watched tis drama...Yo guess wat.. tis drama is good..The Poducing Team are great...It all bout the power of friendship....
Shujin-kun & Akira-kun they are rock especially Akira-kun....KON....KON..
Nobuta-chan wat can i say about her is she is kawaii hahaha....i fall in love with her hahaha...Nobuta Power....Enter!!!!!
Let do it together....se-nobuta......

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 30th, '05, 03:22

LoL, i gotta say thank goodness to the nobuta lovers on jdorama while d-addicts was down.

pipi

Post by pipi » Dec 30th, '05, 21:38

it's kind of pissing me off when i saw see it was over life- altering :/ thank godness, now they are the same votes. I hope life altering will beat see it soon :glare:
Last edited by pipi on Dec 30th, '05, 21:47, edited 1 time in total.

mms

Post by mms » Dec 30th, '05, 21:44

nicpkh wrote:Nobuta-chan wat can i say about her is she is kawaii hahaha....i fall in love with her :D
you better watch out. :glare: i saw her 1st. haha.

Anderson

Post by Anderson » Dec 31st, '05, 12:49

Nobuta Power ~ Chuu Nyu ~ .... One of the best drama ever....
But.... Why does Kotani Nobuko has to be on her own....
Kotaniiiiiii.... :cry:
Nobukoooo.... :cry:

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Dec 31st, '05, 18:30

mms wrote:
nicpkh wrote:Nobuta-chan wat can i say about her is she is kawaii hahaha....i fall in love with her :D
you better watch out. :glare: i saw her 1st. haha.
Hahaha...Nobuta-chan is forever will be mine wahahaha...
But.... Why does Kotani Nobuko has to be on her own....
Well at least that makes the ending nice... Cos Shunji-kun and Akira-kun is like couple...remember at episode 5 when they both teach Nobuta-chan how to date....hahahahha

Nobuto Power ~ Chuu Nyu!!!!
Se-Nobuta...hahaha

pipi

Post by pipi » Jan 1st, '06, 01:22

happy new year to all nobuta lovers ~ :D

mms

Post by mms » Jan 1st, '06, 01:33

just wanna let those who can't get enough of my nobuta, that she's in the PV of Remioromen - 3 Gatsu 9 ka. That's the insert song from 1 Liter of Tears, yes, the one the whole class sang. but nicpkh, stay away would u... haha.

acidkung

Post by acidkung » Jan 1st, '06, 02:33

mms wrote:just wanna let those who can't get enough of my nobuta, that she's in the PV of Remioromen - 3 Gatsu 9 ka. That's the insert song from 1 Liter of Tears, yes, the one the whole class sang. but nicpkh, stay away would u... haha.
now, you'll have to learn to share :roll coz i luv her too LOL

happy new year nobuta~ :-)

Shindou-Kun
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Shindou-Kun » Jan 1st, '06, 02:37

ahh.. yea. Nobuta is too cute :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Jan 1st, '06, 03:18

mms wrote:just wanna let those who can't get enough of my nobuta, that she's in the PV of Remioromen - 3 Gatsu 9 ka. That's the insert song from 1 Liter of Tears, yes, the one the whole class sang. but nicpkh, stay away would u... haha.
Wah..thank for your information mms...But i was wondering why nobuta in that PV????? :unsure:
She got act in 1 Liter Of Tears???? :unsure:
Currently i watching that drama but never saw any of her face.... :-(

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Jan 1st, '06, 06:28

nicpkh wrote:
Wah..thank for your information mms...But i was wondering why nobuta in that PV????? :unsure:
No, she's not on One Litre of Tears, but she is on the PV of One Litre's insert song (3 Gatsu 9 Ka). The PV isn't related to the drama, as far as I know. The only other drama I saw her on was Densha Otoko, but u probably have watched that too~

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Jan 1st, '06, 07:36

jaycee05 wrote:
nicpkh wrote:
No, she's not on One Litre of Tears, but she is on the PV of One Litre's insert song (3 Gatsu 9 Ka). The PV isn't related to the drama, as far as I know. The only other drama I saw her on was Densha Otoko, but u probably have watched that too~
Yea jaycee of cos i watched densha otoko... I got to know her from densha otoko...Because of her I watched Nobuta Wo Produce hahaha..... :D

@mms, the PV you tell us, Maki-chan she damn sugoi..... glad that you tell me about it...beside the song very nice to listen...Hontou Ni Arigatou mms..... :salut:

mms

Post by mms » Jan 1st, '06, 07:59

nicpkh wrote: Yea jaycee of cos i watched densha otoko... I got to know her from densha otoko...Because of her I watched Nobuta Wo Produce hahaha..... :D

@mms, the PV you tell us, Maki-chan she damn sugoi..... glad that you tell me about it...beside the song very nice to listen...Hontou Ni Arigatou mms..... :salut:
no prob. i'm learning to share... hahhaa. :-(

came across her in the PV by chance, cos I love 1 Liter of Tears n that song. suprised to see her in the PV too. does anyone else think that she looks a little like ryoko hirosue from the side at the cupboarad scene? haha.

mine is the other way around. nobuta wo produce came first, then hinokio, n now densha is already long in my HD, just still finding the time to do a marathon watch. but i couldn't fd her in the movie version of Sekai no Chuushin de Ai o Sakebu. her name is credited in the cast without a character's name, guess it mite be a very small role. did a rewatch on the movie but still couldn't spot her. if someone gets lucky on fding her in it, hit me!!i :cheers: :cheers:

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Jan 1st, '06, 08:31

mms wrote:
nicpkh wrote: Yea jaycee of cos i watched densha otoko... I got to know her from densha otoko...Because of her I watched Nobuta Wo Produce hahaha..... :D

no prob. i'm learning to share... hahhaa. :-(

came across her in the PV by chance, cos I love 1 Liter of Tears n that song. suprised to see her in the PV too. does anyone else think that she looks a little like ryoko hirosue from the side at the cupboarad scene? haha.

mine is the other way around. nobuta wo produce came first, then hinokio, n now densha is already long in my HD, just still finding the time to do a marathon watch. but i couldn't fd her in the movie version of Sekai no Chuushin de Ai o Sakebu. her name is credited in the cast without a character's name, guess it mite be a very small role. did a rewatch on the movie but still couldn't spot her. if someone gets lucky on fding her in it, hit me!!i :cheers: :cheers:
Haha mms good thing that you learn how to share hahah...

About what you say in that PV, during when Maki-chan stand beside the cupboard.. You were right man... I watch few times that PV only i realize..Her look similiar like ryoko hirosue face, meaning look from side face...hahaha

Btw i also still finding her role in Sekai no Chuushin de Ai o Sakebu...Hard to find her :-(
Should be holding a small role hehe...Hope to see more from her in the future... :cheers:

kiyami

Post by kiyami » Jan 2nd, '06, 00:00

Does anyone happen to know who played Shittaka? I thought he was cute. :wub:
He was the guy who dates Nobuta

jica

Post by jica » Jan 2nd, '06, 01:46

I was wondering if anybody knows what the song is called that was in episode 3, that one where Shuji sings together with his two teachers at the festival. I've got that on my mind, just want to find a mp3 version....

Btw, about Maki... I think she did a great job in Nobuta. I've read that Yamapi thinks she and Kame are the same type... Have you guys watched Keitai deka zenigata? That's her show right? I haven't watched it yet, think it's somekind of detective stories... hopefully there will be subtitled in a soon future :roll

ruthii9

Post by ruthii9 » Jan 2nd, '06, 03:16

I love this show! The story line is overplayed...obviously, but it doesn't matter. The actors make it happen, and the stalker adds a sense of mystery!! haha. I've finished the entire series, and it still makes me a little sad that Nobuta stays by herself. I keep thinking to myself and imagining the next episode in my head thinking that Shuji and Akira would visit her and maybe she might stay with them over summer vacation, haha. Perhaps delve a little more into romance? But I dunno, romance would kinda...kill it if she had to pick one of them. Kinda loses the thrê musketeers! I've learned to love Yamapi and Kame. But not their...music. I have a bit of distaste of boybands...I dunno why. Probably the fact that it reminds me of Backstreet Boys or something.... -_-. Anyway! It's a good watch!n

"Kon! Kon!"

It's also really cute when Yamapi observes Nobuta do "Nobuta power! ENter!" from afar...haha! And when he holds her hand. "sighs" Oh god, I think I might go slightly delirious and creepy! Gee thanks, YamaPi! See what you've done?! Ah, and Kame, I adore you too. Your acting skills swept me away. Especially how well you played the part where Shuji secretely dislikes his classmates for their predictability and et cetera. Kambate ne!
Neither Akira nor Shuji dies. How does anyone come to that conclusion?? They just move away... Haha! The face of Shuji when he sees Yamapi at the new school, PRICELESS. I loved him there!

mms

Post by mms » Jan 2nd, '06, 03:37

jica wrote: Btw, about Maki... I think she did a great job in Nobuta. I've read that Yamapi thinks she and Kame are the same type... Have you guys watched Keitai deka zenigata? That's her show right? I haven't watched it yet, think it's somekind of detective stories... hopefully there will be subtitled in a soon future :roll
Keitai deka zenigata?? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: haha now only i know about it, n that it's here on d-addict too! thanks for the info. but it's not yet subtitled, hopefully some1 would be kind enough to do the subs. looking very forward to everything nobuta!!

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Jan 2nd, '06, 03:58

Hmm...how come i never heard about the drama you mention jica...I already check at jdorama.com but nothing appear...Can you or others tell me a bit about this drama...kinda curious :scratch:

jica

Post by jica » Jan 2nd, '06, 10:37

I don't know much about it...

But I found it here -----------> http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

And here's some info, if you know Japanese ---> http://www.bs-i.co.jp/zenigatamai/home.html

And a pic... :roll
Thanks to MHFans who uploaded it, pic too...

acidkung

Post by acidkung » Jan 2nd, '06, 13:11

jica wrote:Btw, about Maki... I think she did a great job in Nobuta. I've read that Yamapi thinks she and Kame are the same type...
what same type? could you explain more :lol
jica wrote:I don't know much about it...

But I found it here -----------> http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=
thanks! now i can get more maki :wub:

pipi

Post by pipi » Jan 2nd, '06, 17:32

what same type? could you explain more
i think I've read it PB forum once, in YamaP's nikki translation. it's something like those 3 do quiz in a book/magazine when they go to italian restaurant together, there'r 30 types and amazingly kame &maki are the same type. they seem to be more hardworking than Pi, so Pi doesnt wanna show these 2 that hes lazy or he'll be in trouble x)

jica

Post by jica » Jan 2nd, '06, 23:46

Thanks pipi :lol

YamaPi's J-Web Diary :mrgreen:
I've read it here ----> http://je.regret-less.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=256
Originally from this site ---> http://blueverry.blog37.fc2.com/blog-entry-94.html

Mayu Kawaii

Post by Mayu Kawaii » Jan 3rd, '06, 01:06

A lil piggy straight from Chile hahahaha, I never though our piggies were going to be mentioned on a japanese series...meh mine is not that cute :P but I'll get better pics later ::giggles::

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 3rd, '06, 04:25

juz finish this drama

quite entertaining but not really like the ending

will they make a second season :lol
Last edited by broken_string on Jan 9th, '06, 11:10, edited 1 time in total.

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Jan 3rd, '06, 04:51

broken_string wrote:juz finish this drama

they leave nobuta alone :O

Hmm...thinking of what you say...I also hope they will make 2nd season but i think it wont be Nobuta anymore... I guess it will be different person and the title will change hehehe....Shujin and Akira will produce another famous gal hehee

:lol

Kae

Post by Kae » Jan 3rd, '06, 07:32

I knew it! It's just that she's not as chubby looking in Nobuta that's why I doubted what I was seeing in the video.

Furion

Post by Furion » Jan 3rd, '06, 18:22

Just finished watching ep10, and yeah what a great show. Gotta be my favorite and IMO the best this season...

Before I avoided watching this series, seeing that it stars 2 JE members, I thought it'll just be some sort of a typical lighthearted school drama that'll showcase how cool these 2 guys are, but I decided to watch it anyway just to see what the fuss is all about, and besides I have this some sort of crush towards Maki ever since I saw her on Densha. :lol

But after seeing the show I must I've never been so happy to be proven wrong. I thought episode 1 was rather slow and almost given up on the show, not a good pilot episode but it slowly picks up after that, and before I knew it I was hooked. It's funny, sad, touching, inspiring with a little bit of suspense thrown in.. The acting is top-notch, and I really like the seemingly dark presentation of the show. The music is amazing too, I really like the main theme and that tengu song... :lol ANd about the ending, I'm glad it didn't end like some feel-good-Hollywood like ending or that somebody died and it rained tears, I think it was well done and wasn't predicatable (at least to me), didn't really made me cry, just misty-eyed... :lol And yeah Mariko is so pretty.... :wub:

This drama, I whole-heartily recommend... :thumleft:

harajuku301

Post by harajuku301 » Jan 4th, '06, 03:16

:-)
i love this drama
but not really the ending xDD
does anyone have some screencaps of it , im planing to make a layout , arigato gozaimasu .

jica

Post by jica » Jan 4th, '06, 09:51

harajuku301 wrote::-)
i love this drama
does anyone have some screencaps of it , im planing to make a layout , arigato gozaimasu .
Go here. There's a bunch of screencaps. 8) ---> http://je.regret-less.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176

harajuku301

Post by harajuku301 » Jan 6th, '06, 03:02

jica wrote:
harajuku301 wrote::-)
i love this drama
Go here. There's a bunch of screencaps. 8) ---> http://je.regret-less.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176
thanks so much :lol

Yoh-Asakura

Post by Yoh-Asakura » Jan 6th, '06, 08:38

Thanks for the caps......... :D

blurkazoit

Post by blurkazoit » Jan 6th, '06, 08:51

watched it until the end.hmmm wht can i say?at first interesting.but as it goes towards the end...somewht a bit dissapointed.i dunno.maybe i wasn't in the mood when i watched the last episodes.hehe i do love the OST though (^-^)

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Jan 6th, '06, 17:17

One of the best doramas i have ever seen!!!!
Althought...in the end i was kind of dissapointed
I mean why the hell didnt Nobuta go with shuji and akira :-(
It would be much better ending.
And one thing i like about this dorama too is that nobuta couldnt choose between akira and shuji because i thought she will choose shuji from the beginning. :thumright:
3 more eps would be great...or at least season 2 :-)
[/spoiler]

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Jan 6th, '06, 17:19

broken_string wrote:juz finish this drama

They ...BLABLABLA...... :O

Omg could you at least hide that spoiler!?!?! :cussing:

edit:sorry for double post :-(

ambrosius

Post by ambrosius » Jan 7th, '06, 17:48

anybody know where i can find the special?

jica

Post by jica » Jan 7th, '06, 17:55

ambrosius wrote:anybody know where i can find the special?
what special? is there a special? or do you mean the ep00?

ana ^-^

Post by ana ^-^ » Jan 7th, '06, 18:15

i love it
with kwaii akira shock and down :thumleft:

love01

Post by love01 » Jan 8th, '06, 21:17

i just finished this drama! i just love it really :wub: !!! i like akira he's so cute! kon kon... :D

fuyuke

Post by fuyuke » Jan 10th, '06, 04:18

this drama is the best! yamapi <3

Felguard

Post by Felguard » Jan 10th, '06, 07:14

Well, I'm like halfway through, but I don't really see a point in this. I mean like, its not really going anywhere, but its okay I guess, maybe a bit above okay. I wonder who's the evil gurl? I think I have a good guess on who it is.

Edit: nm, just finished watch episode 7, its getting really interesting now.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 10th, '06, 15:48

Felguard wrote:Well, I'm like halfway through, but I don't really see a point in this. I mean like, its not really going anywhere, but its okay I guess, maybe a bit above okay. I wonder who's the evil gurl? I think I have a good guess on who it is.

Edit: nm, just finished watch episode 7, its getting really interesting now.
:lol You are like a some friends I know who watches first half and goes "Why do people like this drama so much" :scratch: then they watch a couple more and they're like "I LOVE it!" :cheers:

lordViN

Post by lordViN » Jan 11th, '06, 05:19

the best drama of this year. it kicks HYD %$.

nobuta pawa chuunyuu !!! kon-- kon.

naoto

Post by naoto » Jan 11th, '06, 10:52

hey guys, what does he mean in episode 4 by washing wooden chopsticks, it's 'eco'?