Post your pictures thread!!! Post them!

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
Atomic

Post by Atomic » Dec 6th, '05, 16:22

Tetsu87 wrote:OK here's me! I'm the one to the right:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v499/Ayu1 ... 010517.jpg

どう思って?  :unsure:
Is that in Germany or Japan?

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Dec 6th, '05, 16:51

@MRZXZ: Nice pic and great work on some of the timing you did on the Slow Dance subs.

@MajidB: You kind of remind me of some American actor, but I just can't think of the name though.

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Dec 6th, '05, 17:24

BoX wrote:
aso0omy-chan wrote:wa~~~~~i MRZXZ!! wallah kash5ah! mashallah 3alaik!
/* offtopic
Haha, mashallah - I've heard this word in phrase "evala mashalla" that we sometimes use in Bulgaria, probably foreignism from turkish. What does it mean?
*/
gomen ne! >.<

since am not turkish, so i dunno what its mean "the turkish word", but its an Arabic word and u say it when u see something unbelievable and its really 3 words in arabic " ma sha'a allah" and its in english "what god want" but still its hard to translate it, its not that what in english mean! but, yeah, u can say thats it!

sorry againg for writing in arabic!

Tetsu87

Post by Tetsu87 » Dec 6th, '05, 20:59

Atomic wrote:
Tetsu87 wrote:OK here's me! I'm the one to the right:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v499/Ayu1 ... 010517.jpg

どう思って?  :unsure:
Is that in Germany or Japan?
in Germany with exchange students from doitsu Toin Gakuen...( ドイツ桐蔭学園 )
we visited the city Stuttgart and stuff like that...

MajidB
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by MajidB » Dec 6th, '05, 21:11

yt_toshi wrote: @MajidB: You kind of remind me of some American actor, but I just can't think of the name though.
Me? Remind u of a American :lol ?

I've been mistaken as a saudi arabian, indian, thai, japanese, filipino(which i happen to be lol), canadian, iraqi(my other half), pakistani, bolivian, south american, spanish, and korean.. first time mistaken as someone who looks like an american actor lol!

Do tell me the name if u ever remember who it was :lol

BoX

Post by BoX » Dec 6th, '05, 21:59

@aso0omy-chan: Thank you for explanation, I know the meaning of "evala", I was just curious about "mashalla". Ahh and no prob. about writing in arabic, I have a quick glance through Arabic thread - it seems that you've got good thime there, peace :thumleft:.

Not to go too offtopic here is a picture of me*:

* -it's the same one I've posted in JDorama forum, sorry I'm too lazy now to search for another one.

redsea

Post by redsea » Dec 7th, '05, 02:12

Wow, you guys so great...I wish I have courage to post my pic someday cuz I have never ever done that before....I think I get closer to the forum now :D:D:D:D So nice to see all the pics.

aNiX

Post by aNiX » Dec 7th, '05, 03:20

redsea wrote:Wow, you guys so great...I wish I have courage to post my pic someday cuz I have never ever done that before....I think I get closer to the forum now :D:D:D:D So nice to see all the pics.
Don't worry, take your time. I've even humiliated myself by showing a picture of me sleeping after a phone call like a few pages back. So don't worry, take your time. I'll wait to see you picture!!

@aibakaneko: How come... When I saw your picture.. I have this feeling that I've seen you somewhere before... :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: so odd...

lynk64

Might as well...

Post by lynk64 » Dec 7th, '05, 05:31

Ok... I hardly ever post my pictures anywhere (I actually tend to avoid having my picture taken), but I'm in a wierd mood tonight, so here goes...

This one is a bit old... I was 16.

And here's one of me in a liesure suit. That's right... a liesure suit.

Any other Half-Asians out there?

aibakaneko

Post by aibakaneko » Dec 7th, '05, 08:02

AsianFreak wrote:Hey aibakaneko your really cute.

Thanks for sharing your Picture with us.
>_< ur making me blush. ahahha.. i don't think i'm cute nor anything. just normal.. a lot of people here are CUTe too.. ehhee...

littlemissfab

Post by littlemissfab » Dec 7th, '05, 08:04

<--------------------- me

hide

Post by hide » Dec 7th, '05, 09:46

woah, i liked this one.......................ahahhaa!~ what a vampiric feeling ~~
--edit fixed

everyone is so beautiful, it really motivated me to post my pic here as well ^^ keep them coming!!
:cussing: :wub:
Last edited by hide on Jan 16th, '06, 00:02, edited 2 times in total.

draco

Post by draco » Dec 7th, '05, 09:50

Haven't been on this thread quite awhile.. Nice pics guys.. wow all of you are good lookin and cutie :lol , and yeah you are too cute akibakaneko XD !!!!

anyway here's my second pic, I'm on the far right...

Last edited by draco on Dec 7th, '05, 11:58, edited 1 time in total.

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Dec 7th, '05, 09:56

BoX wrote:@aso0omy-chan: Thank you for explanation, I know the meaning of "evala", I was just curious about "mashalla". Ahh and no prob. about writing in arabic, I have a quick glance through Arabic thread - it seems that you've got good thime there, peace :thumleft:.

* -it's the same one I've posted in JDorama forum, sorry I'm too lazy now to search for another one.
thanx 4 ur quick glance in our community! ^___^ am happy !!

and nice pic, by the way! ^_~

draco

Post by draco » Dec 7th, '05, 10:05

aso0omy-chan wrote:
BoX wrote:@aso0omy-chan: Thank you for explanation, I know the meaning of "evala", I was just curious about "mashalla". Ahh and no prob. about writing in arabic, I have a quick glance through Arabic thread - it seems that you've got good thime there, peace :thumleft:.

thanx 4 ur quick glance in our community! ^___^ am happy !!

and nice pic, by the way! ^_~
off topic, but I'm really surprissed that there's arab community in d-addicts :D
I'm chinesse but I'm from a country where the majority is islam, so I know a bit arab language such as masha'a' allah and bismillah' (do i spell it correctly? :P)
ahhh reminds me of home! :-)

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Dec 7th, '05, 10:13

**off topic**
u know arabs have been coming here for a while,but none actually posted anything here,we mainly all just downloaded dramas and read topics ^^;
I'm glad people like having us here~~!
XD

BoX

Post by BoX » Dec 7th, '05, 11:29

draco wrote: off topic, but I'm really surprissed that there's arab community in d-addicts :D
Well, I have CountryLocator plugin installed in Azureus (it displays the country flag next to peers IP) and I was surprised to see flags of UAE here and there. But what will really surprise me is to see Bulgarian flag there...

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Dec 7th, '05, 11:38

I'm thinking of making a gallery as part of the d-addicts site so people can post their pictures there and make it easier for members to browse through it.

I'll probably do it after the new years when I'm back from holidays. :)

mokona424

Post by mokona424 » Dec 7th, '05, 11:50

konnichiwa minnasan:D haha dis is me dis pic is kinda embarrasing cuz they took a picture of me while drinking sprite i looked lyk some kind of endorser haha
Attachments
sprite.jpg
sprite.jpg (47.63 KiB) Viewed 5840 times
Last edited by mokona424 on Dec 7th, '05, 11:54, edited 1 time in total.

cerberus

Post by cerberus » Dec 7th, '05, 11:54

good idea Ruroshin - it would be cool to see poeples current avatars next to their actual photos, so we can put names to faces more easily. Your avatar is cool by the way - fumufoo!

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Dec 7th, '05, 11:55

redsea wrote:Wow, you guys so great...I wish I have courage to post my pic someday cuz I have never ever done that before....I think I get closer to the forum now :D:D:D:D So nice to see all the pics.
don't worry. Your not the only one. XD

cerberus

Post by cerberus » Dec 7th, '05, 11:56

yeah surrealistic-destiny!! Wheres your pic huh huh huh!!!???
:lol

clauric

Post by clauric » Dec 7th, '05, 12:05

im glad d-addicts existed!

that's me after watching a good drama series with eng subs..feels like heaven!
ohkie im a dork!

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Dec 7th, '05, 13:39

cerberus wrote:yeah surrealistic-destiny!! Wheres your pic huh huh huh!!!???
hahahaha *smiles innocently*

clauric cute ^_____^

okay, this is the recent picture of me. ^^;; :glare: Yes, I'm not photogentic. XPP

um.. :scratch: by the way if anyone is wondering I'm the one in the silver dress

redsea

Post by redsea » Dec 7th, '05, 16:19

aNiX wrote: Don't worry, take your time. I've even humiliated myself by showing a picture of me sleeping after a phone call like a few pages back. So don't worry, take your time. I'll wait to see you picture!!
aNIX, your pics are funny and cool hahaha I really like the one with the phone :lol . After "one night" thinking....post it, don't post it, post it, don't post it....finally....post it.... :crazy: Here my pics :lol

The 1st one cut from pic that I took with friends. It's a little bit blur becuz of the camera. So I also put another one from webcam ....the quality is not good but enough for you you to know who download so many dramas from you :D This is the first time I post pic. I really like this forum and its members :wub:
Attachments
took by webcam
took by webcam
027.jpg (12.33 KiB) Viewed 6094 times
untitled3.JPG
untitled3.JPG (11 KiB) Viewed 6091 times

cerberus

Post by cerberus » Dec 7th, '05, 16:27

redsea, surrealistic-destiny and clauric - thanks for sharing your photos - you all have definitely brightened up page 83 with your good looks! Its nice to put a face to the avatars!!

@redsea where do you come from? The last pic, on the right looks so familiar - maybe a little like Chika from summer snow??!

Souriance

Post by Souriance » Dec 7th, '05, 16:35

Hi all :lol

Everyone look good there!!

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Dec 7th, '05, 22:06

hehehe.. there's a bunch of good looking people here, huh?! :D In deed, I enjoy seeing people from around the world !! souriance, you're cute :D

xxkurenaixshixx

Post by xxkurenaixshixx » Dec 7th, '05, 22:08

Me

:D :D

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Dec 7th, '05, 22:10

xxkurenaixshixx: that's sooo cute!!! did you draw it?! if so, nice job! but seriously, I really like that drawing.. it's so adorable

sailorprinzess

Post by sailorprinzess » Dec 7th, '05, 22:12

Wow everyone is so good looking!

Here is my picture:

I do not really like this picture, plus I have a pimple in it! lol But it is the only one I have on my computer atthe moment. lol

tran05

Post by tran05 » Dec 7th, '05, 22:51

You guys are cutie. This is a cool threat. I might try to post my pix sometime, I haven't taken any photo for a long long time...

redsea

Post by redsea » Dec 7th, '05, 23:22

cerberus wrote:redsea, surrealistic-destiny and clauric - thanks for sharing your photos - you all have definitely brightened up page 83 with your good looks! Its nice to put a face to the avatars!!

@redsea where do you come from? The last pic, on the right looks so familiar - maybe a little like Chika from summer snow??!
I'm a Vietnamese, studying in The Netherlands. Chika is way better than me hahaha....and I look a little bit like her ? :w00t: But I really really want to accept your comment : :mrgreen: Thank you

@sailor I like your pic, so cute.
@tran05 : post it, dont post it, post it .... :lol Take your time.

Lantis

Post by Lantis » Dec 7th, '05, 23:29

hm..should i upload a pic, where i was drunken like hell...( im the kind of guy who gets totally red if he drinks alcohol :((( )

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Dec 8th, '05, 02:08

Lantis wrote:hm..should i upload a pic, where i was drunken like hell...( im the kind of guy who gets totally red if he drinks alcohol :((( )
Do upload! I'd like to see that. I think you get all flushed b/c of the heat that's generating in your body from the alcohol. I get like that myself, it's even more hilarious to see pale skinned people get drunk b/c they turn a shade of bright pink! :-)

Taegukgiboy

Post by Taegukgiboy » Dec 8th, '05, 02:19

umm i guess since im new.. i see alot of faces here. i'll just post mine up.. sorry for any bad thingy happening to ya eyes = D.

or a regular one..Image.. nice meet ya!

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Dec 8th, '05, 04:53

Hey Taegukgiboy

welcome ^_________^

Lantis post a pic of you getting drunk. Wait, this like after few drinks right?

cerberus thankies XDDDDDDDDDD

redsea What are you studying? *curious*

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Dec 8th, '05, 05:00

Taegukgibo WELCOME!!! you look really good... :thumright: :thumleft: :wub:

zaraki_kenpachi

~~~

Post by zaraki_kenpachi » Dec 8th, '05, 05:05

redsea you look exactly like one of my good friends!! where u from? >_<
it'd be cool if d-addicts started up an miRC chat room. then all the members could chat in one room :P such a good idea i think!

pinkapple

Post by pinkapple » Dec 8th, '05, 05:57

stika fotos~ me in the blue scarf
me again, smiling like a goof.
heyss everyone, you guys all look great!~ hrms...a mirc chatroom....ey thats a good idea!
i've been here for a while so i finally decided to post some pictures.
have a nice day everyyone =]
Last edited by pinkapple on Dec 11th, '05, 15:13, edited 5 times in total.

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: ~~~

Post by neonkinpatsu » Dec 8th, '05, 06:20

zaraki_kenpachi wrote:redsea you look exactly like one of my good friends!! where u from? >_<
it'd be cool if d-addicts started up an miRC chat room. then all the members could chat in one room :P such a good idea i think!
We already have one and have had it for a long while now.....over a year I'd guess. It's usually dead nowadays :P #d-addicts @ rizon.

zaraki_kenpachi

Re: ~~~

Post by zaraki_kenpachi » Dec 8th, '05, 07:13

neonkinpatsu wrote:
zaraki_kenpachi wrote:redsea you look exactly like one of my good friends!! where u from? >_<
We already have one and have had it for a long while now.....over a year I'd guess. It's usually dead nowadays :P #d-addicts @ rizon.
in that case i think we should revive it! start a new thread called d-addicts on rizon.net reborn @mIRC :P

redsea

Post by redsea » Dec 8th, '05, 11:01

Exactly like one of your friend? Wow that's interesting...I don't know that I look like someone else that much..... Back to page 83 you will know where I come from :lol...

@surrealistic-destiny : Im studying the most boring thing in the world....according to my opinion ehehe...international business & marketing...
Last edited by redsea on Dec 8th, '05, 17:04, edited 1 time in total.

Souriance

Post by Souriance » Dec 8th, '05, 11:09

PAUSE :lol

Lantis

Post by Lantis » Dec 8th, '05, 15:18

@surrealistic-destiny : yeah you are right! after a few drinks im turning red...that sucks hard...because i dont like that much and i cant hide to my parents that i have drunk alc.. :crazy:
k, if u guys want...here we go...pic was taken at a private party with some friends! ^^

edit: time to delete the pics ^^ -> pics deleted
Last edited by Lantis on Dec 11th, '05, 14:03, edited 1 time in total.

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Dec 9th, '05, 08:53

yah lantis obviously you're drunk... :lol

hmm here's a photoshot at my crib.. the one with the red arrow that's me and yellow was my cousin.. this was taken last month.. hmmm and the other.. we're havin fun that time with ma fwendddsss... :cheers:
Attachments
at my crib
at my crib
my other pix.JPG (51.71 KiB) Viewed 6038 times

Childhoodless

Post by Childhoodless » Dec 9th, '05, 09:10

Wait, your cousin a can of Coke? :P

sweetxvanilla

Post by sweetxvanilla » Dec 9th, '05, 09:21

[me & bf]

cerberus

Post by cerberus » Dec 9th, '05, 23:29

redsea wrote:Im studying the most boring thing in the world....according to my opinion ehehe...international business & marketing...
Doesn't sound that bad - at least in a few years when all us artists are poor and miserable, you will have made your millions and be living on a yacht somewhere off the coast of Honshu!

Sounds good to me....!

:thumright:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Dec 9th, '05, 23:47

redsea wrote:Im studying the most boring thing in the world....according to my opinion ehehe...international business & marketing...
At least you know what you are doing, I'm stuck with no major, and i think i'm taking useless classes. I keep switching from one major to another :-(

anyways back on topic, Nice Pictures everyone! :thumright:

dochira

Post by dochira » Dec 10th, '05, 00:50

pRincEton giRL wrote:hmm here's a photoshot at my crib.. the one with the red arrow that's me and yellow was my cousin.. this was taken last month.. hmmm and the other.. we're havin fun that time with ma fwendddsss... :cheers:
Cool pics. You've got a nice place. :thumleft:

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Dec 10th, '05, 02:39

dochira wrote:Cool pics. You've got a nice place. :thumleft:
thanks. thanks. :lol (dont have recent one right now, my infrared is down on the bottom).

sweetxvanilla

Post by sweetxvanilla » Dec 10th, '05, 02:44

eh
your place does look nice
:roll
big tv
:D

archs13

Post by archs13 » Dec 10th, '05, 03:05

uuuhhhhh... never found this topic ha ha!!! but uhh here's my pics i guess...

sorry for the quality cause they are webcam pics... i guess i should tell my prents to get me a digicam for christmas ha ha!!! :cheers:
Attachments
Picture 52.jpg
Picture 52.jpg (3.38 KiB) Viewed 6183 times
hm.. notice the dell box... signs of nerdness he he...
hm.. notice the dell box... signs of nerdness he he...
Picture 53.jpg (51.77 KiB) Viewed 6183 times

Taegukgiboy

Post by Taegukgiboy » Dec 11th, '05, 13:34

hey princeton girl and surrealistic for the comments =D. hopin to make friends here also.. cuase i do not know anyone around here =D.. names leslie by the way.. nice to meet ya

pinkapple

Post by pinkapple » Dec 11th, '05, 13:47

heys leslie, im thuy nice to meet you. =]
i like ur glasses btw!~ it looks good, im gonna get one soon.

Mattman

Post by Mattman » Dec 11th, '05, 14:15

pRincEton giRL wrote:yah lantis obviously you're drunk... :lol

hmm here's a photoshot at my crib.. the one with the red arrow that's me and yellow was my cousin.. this was taken last month.. hmmm and the other.. we're havin fun that time with ma fwendddsss... :cheers:
that star.... Rip Slyme!
(they have it as well at the end of their Galaxy PV, it's quite funny that clip)

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 11th, '05, 14:24

sweetxvanilla wrote:
[me & bf]

love your pics, sweetxvanilla... such a cute couple... :D
wonderful signature too... go you! :thumright:

EDIT: and what the hey did i do to my font? XD

Tetsu87

Post by Tetsu87 » Dec 11th, '05, 14:31

here is another one, when I was in Japan and got married *loool*

sweetxvanilla

Post by sweetxvanilla » Dec 11th, '05, 17:42

ironicwave wrote:
sweetxvanilla wrote:
[me & bf]

love your pics, sweetxvanilla... such a cute couple... :D
wonderful signature too... go you! :thumright:

EDIT: and what the hey did i do to my font? XD
thank you <3
he's so fobbishh
but i :wub: him
oh...eh..he already asked me to marry him and move to japan once i graduate.
:whistling:

mmm my font is always the same :[

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 11th, '05, 17:55

eek, i doubt i would have the courage to do that right after graduation...
but if this is what you choose, i hope it works out and brings you loads of happiness...
good luck! :thumright:

Lantis

Post by Lantis » Dec 11th, '05, 19:17

he already asked you?
wow, that guy is really courageous...
im too yellow to do that...respect ^^

wachi

Post by wachi » Dec 11th, '05, 20:43

He asked you to marry him already? You guys look like little kids.. btw, VERY cute. I like your bf's hairstyle, not fobbish to me.

cees

Post by cees » Dec 11th, '05, 20:57

this is my picture..dont be surprised
Attachments
Beside my english love of my life
Beside my english love of my life
Me.jpg (43.33 KiB) Viewed 5922 times

redsea

Post by redsea » Dec 11th, '05, 20:59

cerberus wrote: Doesn't sound that bad - at least in a few years when all us artists are poor and miserable, you will have made your millions and be living on a yacht somewhere off the coast of Honshu!

Sounds good to me....!

:thumright:
hahha Cerberus, I wish I can make millions and living on a yacht. I will invite you for sure lol...anyways, I don't think that artist can be that "miserable". Maybe you will be famous and earn alot of money that you don't even care about "my yacht" :mrgreen:

@Sweetxvanilla, You guys look so cute together. He asked you to marry him? Wow, you guys look so young. It's very brave to marry right after you graduate.

One last thing, everyone looks so damn good in the pics :w00t: :w00t:

sweetxvanilla

Post by sweetxvanilla » Dec 11th, '05, 21:00

wachi wrote:He asked you to marry him already? You guys look like little kids.. btw, VERY cute. I like your bf's hairstyle, not fobbish to me.
eh his english..fobby. he looks fobby. he is fob -__-;;
uh yeah he's a lot older than me
by like 4 1/2-5 years.
-scratches head-
he looks around 16-17
:[ he's 20.
heh.
.............................illegal.but not in japan i guess.
:]
-eats an apple- :scratch:

shimy bimy

Post by shimy bimy » Dec 11th, '05, 21:12

sweetxvanilla!!!!!
u r sooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuute!
and u and ur boyfriend make a great couple!!
i'm jelous......i wanna have pic with my bf too!!(that is when he shows up)!
hehehe...

cees

Post by cees » Dec 11th, '05, 21:21

i agree with shimy bimy u r very cute sweetxvanilla......u r lucky 2 find a good looking boyfriend

baggypantgpa

Post by baggypantgpa » Dec 11th, '05, 21:40

I don't remember if I posted my pics before or not since I'm not a regular poster, but here goes!

Me when I was 18 years old. Using photoshop I made a really cool patriotic picture. Unfortunately I'm not in Air Force ROTC anymore... took up too much time! Had to focus on school.

This is me at 21... not yet an Oyabun hahahahhahahaha.

This was what happened when I took a trip to Neverland Ranch... whatever you do, don't try the Jesus Juice! I wonder if I should call the keisatsu (police) :pale:

sweetxvanilla

Post by sweetxvanilla » Dec 11th, '05, 21:43

cees wrote:i agree with shimy bimy u r very cute sweetxvanilla......u r lucky 2 find a good looking boyfriend
thanks
except. when girls try to take him from me T___T;;;
that's when i get bitchy.
-immature-
but he doesn't care anyways, he just walks away from then anyways -__-;

:|
military?
were you stationed in japan?
or like..do you study japanese? -noticing japanese on the pictures-
mm yakuza.

draco

Post by draco » Dec 11th, '05, 21:52

baggypantgpa wrote: Image

This was what happened when I took a trip to Neverland Ranch... whatever you do, don't try the Jesus Juice! I wonder if I should call the keisatsu (police) :pale:
ROFLMAO, that's funny dude. :lol

baggypantgpa

Post by baggypantgpa » Dec 11th, '05, 22:00

sweetxvanilla,

I was just a cadet. There was an Air Force ROTC Detachment at my school (San Diego State University). Cadets in Reserve Officer Training Corps are basically students taking Air Force Classes in preparation for becoming Air Force Officers after graduation. I was in it for about 1 1/2 years then quit because my grades suffered. I miss it but I don't miss the yelling or the exercising and loss of free time! The semester I quit, I had 18 units of classes on top of the ROTC program... I was crazy at the time. :salut: :w00t: I wasn't stationed in Japan but I was planning to when I became an Air Force Officer. If I graduate I might still join the Air Force depending on the job market. Hai, watashi ha nihongo wo benkyoushimasu, demo jouzu ja arimasen. Yes I study Japanese but I'm not proficient in it. I'm taking my third class, I survived with a C. I used to be a B student in this language until we started learning more Kanji and grammar rules! Haha what's wrong with Yakuza? *joke

draco,

ROFLMAO! Yeah, that picture always brings out the laughs....cause it's true. Just kidding! I hope Michael Jackson doesn't see this.....:whistling:

sweetxvanilla

Post by sweetxvanilla » Dec 11th, '05, 22:04

lol i see.
haha that michael jackson picture is great :]

sweetxvanilla

Post by sweetxvanilla » Dec 11th, '05, 22:04

oh&nothing is wrong with the yakuza :)

baggypantgpa

Post by baggypantgpa » Dec 11th, '05, 22:12

Arigatou 8) *yakuza strut