[Discussion] Ichi Ritoru no Namida

Discuss Japanese drama series here.

How would you rate Ichi Ritoru no Namida?

Life-Altering (5)
77%
See it (4)
19%
Probably shouldn't miss it (3)
2%
Only if you have time (2)
1%
STAY AWAY (1)
1%

Total votes: 622

xiaryx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

[Discussion] Ichi Ritoru no Namida

Post by xiaryx » Oct 13th, '05, 21:08

A love story about a dying youth..What do you think of it?
Last edited by xiaryx on Oct 22nd, '05, 23:29, edited 1 time in total.

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Oct 14th, '05, 12:12

Even though my knowledge of Japanese is near zero, I attempted to watch the first episode raw anyway, because the title appeals to me, and the preview looks good. My impression after the first episode is good, I actually really like it, even when I didn't get the whole story. The drama gets sad just after the first few minutes into the drama. The main girl acts really well, and it's also a bonus that she's really cute. This first episode did well as drawing the viewers into it. I hope the next ep will be just as engaging.

Btw, I heard that PBFansub is going to sub it, so in the future, I might be able to discuss this drama with more in-depth thoughts than right now. Atm, I'm just going with my feelings, how much I like it, since I still don't grasp much of the events that occur in the drama.

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Oct 14th, '05, 12:19

Of course I voted for Life Altering, hahaha... I'm so biased, but I love this drama, I love it I love it I love it. Even in the first episode, I cried so much. And then bam, the ending song with the photos of the real girl just made it even more depressing. Also, the song is so sad as well.. ahhh *wah wah wah* I'm a sucker for these kinds of dramas.. plus, the girl is very adorable too, (though might need some fixing on the teeth rofl) and what can I say about the guy.............. *sighs*

bluabc
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bluabc » Oct 14th, '05, 13:07

Epi 1 is pretty good. The ending credits with photos of the real-life gal which this drama was based on captured my attention.

My only rant is probably the inclusion of the frictional character (Ryo's role). I do understand it's a special request of her mum since one of her deepest regrets was that her daughter was unable to experience a relationship in her short life.

Having a family member suddenly falling sick really tests family bonds. Just how xiaryx introduced this as a love story in the very first post, there is a danger of an over-empathsis on the fictional love story which would shift the audience's attention on the details really worth exploring. We caught a glimpse of a very good scene in next epi's preview..... how the dad was trying to come to terms with it.... his first response was denial and taking it out on the mum. What happened to the family was very real and hopefully we can all learn something from their story. From the some of the making-of previews i've viewed, her love interest (Ryo) will be one of her main source of strength during her struggles. The character is only 15, somehow the whole idea of a 15yr old boy doing that for a girl he's just met is quite hard for me to come to terms with.

fearspooky

Post by fearspooky » Oct 15th, '05, 23:02

blushyy wrote:(though might need some fixing on the teeth rofl)
being around japanese people for half of my life, i thought that she looked rather cute with that teeth. >< :wub:

sekaiai

Post by sekaiai » Oct 16th, '05, 16:52

:wub: Love it! since I watched Episode1
It 's full of love, family, cry and smile.
Make me want to wait for next episode.

choco-late

Post by choco-late » Oct 18th, '05, 01:55

i've just watched the first episode of this drama .. and i totally love it so far ! !
At first i didn't know about this drama, i just thought the title was pretty sad so decided to have a go with it. And i end up liking this drama.
Was this a real life story? I never knew that ...
I think the girl is cute ...

hinoai

Post by hinoai » Oct 18th, '05, 13:12

I loved episode 1!! Episode 2 didn't seem to be as good though. The previews for ep 3 look really good though, so I will definitely stick around. I can't wait for the real drama to start! ^^

And of course there's Endo. I hope that his role will get bigger, he's the whole reason that I started watching this drama!

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Oct 18th, '05, 15:04

choco-late wrote:i've just watched the first episode of this drama .. and i totally love it so far ! !
At first i didn't know about this drama, i just thought the title was pretty sad so decided to have a go with it. And i end up liking this drama.
Was this a real life story? I never knew that ...
I think the girl is cute ...
Yes, it is based on a true story. The ending song really made me all teary-eyed. When the photos of the real Aya appeared on the screen, I felt this strong emotion in me. Even she was carrying such a horrible illness, she still smiled so brightly, it's really admirable.

leadfreaky

Post by leadfreaky » Oct 18th, '05, 17:53

wow....i'm downloading episode 1...and it seems to be a GREAT story... :D
somebody knows how many episodes this drama will have?!
and...is it an older drama or is it a new one which you can watch also in Japan now...hope you understand what I mean...^^"

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Oct 18th, '05, 22:18

Hasn't the girl's diary been published as well?
At least I think I saw something along the lines of this story at Kinokuniya a couple months ago and thought about buying it, but I don't really remember... ^_^;
leadfreaky wrote: and...is it an older drama or is it a new one which you can watch also in Japan now...
It's a new drama that just started this season...

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

[DISCUSSION] 1 Litre of Tears

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 19th, '05, 00:24

From the title alone, I knew this drama was going to bring me tears.... not with the first episode but I'm sure in the next few episodes we'll all be brawling.

And the ending theme was so beautiful.........and at the very same time, so very sad. I can't put into words how I felt watching the pictures of the real Kifuji Aya go through the process of Spinocerebella Atrophy... :-( She must have been really strong to have that smile always on her face. I really admire her for that.
and to end on an "un"serious note, Fujiki Naohito with a goatee? i like i like~ although, I must admit goatees don't always float my boat. :-)

I can't wait til the next episode~ best of luck PBFansubs! and no rush! really~ :lol

Rice

Post by Rice » Oct 19th, '05, 02:14

I am not really into sad drama but I am hooked after watching the first episode. This drama is definitely a Tear-Jerker. :cry:

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Oct 19th, '05, 02:18

Hahaha...there's alrady a discussion thread for this, so it's getting merged... :)

Dorobou

Post by Dorobou » Oct 20th, '05, 20:02

So this is Sekaichuu with a true story. After seeing episode 1 you'll know that you will be needing a lot of tissues in the later episodes. My guess this will be better and have a stronger effect than Sekaichuu cause it's based from a true story.

docsnoek

Post by docsnoek » Oct 21st, '05, 06:03

Dorobou wrote:So this is Sekaichuu with a true story. After seeing episode 1 you'll know that you will be needing a lot of tissues in the later episodes. My guess this will be better and have a stronger effect than Sekaichuu cause it's based from a true story.
Hmm... after seeing Sekachuu now I'm comparing all sad dramas to it and "1 Litre..." failed for me. The atmosphere in Sekachuu was by far better than in this one IMO. I won't continue watching it, but thankfully there are enough other drama out there right now that seem more interesting to me :)

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Oct 21st, '05, 17:24

Hm, I on the other hand, like the atmosphere in this drama a little bit more than Sekai Chuushin. I love how the drama focuses more on the family aspect, you see a whole loving family and how much the girl is loved. It's going to be devastated for these people when they all find out about the illness of their beloved daughter/sister. Of course, I'll continue watching to see how the story progresses. One episode is still too early for me to compare it to Sekai Chuushin. However, I like the direction this drama is leading me.

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Oct 22nd, '05, 21:58

I liked the first episode.. I'm wondering if the ending will be what everyone thinks it will be since
the real girl lived till she was 25 and they're 15 now..

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Oct 22nd, '05, 22:18

after ep1, i love it! Heard the real person died at age 25 !?! ....

jho
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jho » Oct 24th, '05, 20:48

my first jdorama.. but i love it so far~ =)

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Oct 26th, '05, 22:36

Just finished episode 3, and I really did cry near the end. The main actress acts so well. I have never seen her in any dorama before, but she really amazed me in this drama. She has such natural appearance on the screen, and her acting is refreshing as well. I'm truly hooked now.

jho
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jho » Oct 26th, '05, 23:56

Darn. now i really, really need to see ep3..

i3lu3fun

Post by i3lu3fun » Oct 27th, '05, 01:22

Dorobou wrote:So this is Sekaichuu with a true story. After seeing episode 1 you'll know that you will be needing a lot of tissues in the later episodes. My guess this will be better and have a stronger effect than Sekaichuu cause it's based from a true story.
i totally agree with u, i think this one is better than sekaichuu :-)

vanggirlie

Post by vanggirlie » Oct 29th, '05, 04:05

i just watched the first ep and i already feel the sadness.

i think i love this drama. the guy is pretty cute...littlle bit of vic in him...just something. i think he's gonna be good in here cause he seems like he can act. the girl is so pretty and cute and at the same time lovable. most of the time i hate the cute girls cause so so annoying but she has something humble about her and sweet.

the way the drama looks, it has a soft look (in a good way) about it. i like it.

i love the ending theme "Only Human" by K. i just dl it and listening to it nonstop.

i just can't wait for the next ep.

acidkung

Post by acidkung » Oct 29th, '05, 16:29

i've seen only the first episode and i'm sure i'll get to watch all of them

i think i still can't compare it with sekaichuu .. let me watch some more episode but i know this one gonna great .. :wub:

vanggirlie wrote:i love the ending theme "Only Human" by K. i just dl it and listening to it nonstop.
same here ... just listen to it almost make me cry (i love ending title) :cry:

evosantin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by evosantin » Oct 30th, '05, 16:03

This may not be the best drama I've ever seen, but if I have to compare it with sekachuu (coz everyone's doing it), then I'd have to say that this one's better. Why? because basically, I, err... didn't like sekachu the drama that much (watched the movie before it, and knew what's going to happen and what's not) :P But after watching the fight and spirit of Aya, I couldn't help but loving this one. At first the idea of having a bikini model as the main actress didn't give me good first impression, but after seing her acting, I must say that she has done a great job as a young actress.

I don't know why people compare this to sekachu, coz I think this one's more into the family side while sekachu is more on the romance. I mean, her writings in the end of the episodes...(taken from Kifuji Aya's diary). :cry: I'd have to say that she wrote beautiful words for a 15 years old girl. And the song is just... so.... :wub:

This is going to be one of my best 3 dramas for this season :mrgreen:

minerva

Post by minerva » Nov 2nd, '05, 06:59

Minna, just watched ichi litre ep. 2, and WOW, this is such a GREAT dorama! IThere're lots of tears but you can find warmth also.. I'm very touched with the interaction between Aya and her family.

Next: my question, is there will be any "special realtionship" between aya and ryo's role? Because until ep. 3, the relationship between aya and her senpai are getting intense... just curious..

kinki

Post by kinki » Nov 2nd, '05, 16:47

i cried a lot after watching the first ep... specially after the ending credit..the theme song "Only human by K" was so sad and the real picturs of the girl behind this story was so heartwhelimg..i couldnt help crying..also the last lines Aya reads at the end of each eps is really touching..(the lines from her diary)

i watched the first ep 3 times and i cried in every time...i will go now and watch ep 3..thanks for the subbers...and raw provider..:cry:

Moomin

Post by Moomin » Nov 4th, '05, 01:16

I've only watched two episodes of this so far. Aside from the great acting, it's probably one of those few dramas that I couldn't quite analyze or put my thoughts into words. I get too emotional. :(

The tear jerking in Sekachuu started around episode three, I wonder if the tearing will continue until the last episode...

Fujiki Naohito surprised me. Most dramas portrayed him somewhere along the lines of being a patient, not a doctor (ie: Koukou kyoushi 2003, Itoshi kimi e). But he's a versatile actor who can handle the role.

topnotch97

Post by topnotch97 » Nov 8th, '05, 08:29

Aya: "We decided to give Gammo a bath, but we ended up wetting ourselves..."
Haruto: "Oy! Your dad is not buying this. I think he suspects something..."

:mrgreen:

boogy

Post by boogy » Nov 8th, '05, 14:55

Just finished watching ep 3 and I'm really liking this series. Aya is just too damn cute ^^ ( i agree with one of the previous posters about the lil imperfection with her teeth though hehe.. although it doesnt faze me much)

I don't usually get that emotional when watching dramas, but I've had tears in my eyes after every ep ! (and im a guy too -_- " )

Inoue

1 litre of tears

Post by Inoue » Nov 11th, '05, 23:57

I think that serie is really god, but so sad :cry: and it's based on a true story. :cry:
I am crying every time I watch the drama.

Anyway, what do you think about the drama?

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Nov 12th, '05, 00:06

mizune wrote:Hahaha...there's alrady a discussion thread for this, so it's getting merged... :)
This is my 1 litre of tears... :cry:
Please search before making a new thread topic... :p

neme_chan

interesting

Post by neme_chan » Nov 12th, '05, 00:44

I've noticed many people enjoy Ichi Ritoru no Namida because they like dramatic stories, so I thought I'd share my opinion.

Most of the time, I don't like sad stories in drama...I usually dislike all those artifices to make you cry no matter what (no offense meant to anybody, it's just me...). Even then, I started watching Ichi Ritoru on a friend's recommendation. I've watched 4 episodes so far, and I really like it...it doesn't give me that cheap feeling of tear jerking, and yet the story is really sad. :)

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Nov 13th, '05, 16:09

I was just on the wiki and I saw Narumi Riko profile which says she was born in '92 :o
If that's the case then I'm much more impressed with her acting in the show, also it says she was in Trick 1 & 2.. anyone know who she played? (I can only think of maybe one of the kids taught by Yamada's mother.

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Nov 13th, '05, 16:24

Lowest wrote:I was just on the wiki and I saw Narumi Riko profile which says she was born in '92 :o
If that's the case then I'm much more impressed with her acting in the show, also it says she was in Trick 1 & 2.. anyone know who she played? (I can only think of maybe one of the kids taught by Yamada's mother.
She played the role of the younger Yamada. Watch the last case of Trick season 2 again carefully, you will see her more clearly. This girl has grown up :).

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Nov 13th, '05, 16:53

mikomi wrote:She played the role of the younger Yamada. Watch the last case of Trick season 2 again carefully, you will see her more clearly. This girl has grown up :).
Ahh yeah I remember her from 1 now, I've only seen 3 episodes of trick 2 though. Cheers. :)

myke

Post by myke » Nov 14th, '05, 09:19

The theme song and the song in the 1 Litre of Tears is very touching.Especially the "K-Only Human"
:lol
I like the most the "Remioroemn-Konayuki' only hear it
what " KONAYUKI " mean? :scratch:

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Nov 14th, '05, 09:35

i cried starting from episode two. remember the part the doctor told aya's mother in her house ?that was so sad."sensei give me back my time" then the part in the zoo in episode 4.i cried so much that time. this series compel you to cry.the song is sad too. the song that aya class sung is sad and so is the ending song.

nine

Post by nine » Nov 14th, '05, 11:40

KONAYUKI mean powder snow.

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Nov 16th, '05, 03:39

I just watched episode 5, this drama gets sadder and sadder by each episode. When each episode ends, it always leaves me something to think about.
It's very sad to hear Aya saying "sorry" over and over again, thinking that she's a burden to society, even when it's not her fault that she got the illness. It's definitely hard to accept when she suddenly is cut off from most normal activities. She has to abandon her basketball pratices, and even her love for sempai. I think I started to cry hard during the scene where Aya finally accepts her illness and says that from now on, she will say "thank you" instead of "sorry". To me, it's a major turning point in the drama. The closing quotes left me thinking as well, and it's also the quotes that I like the most:

"I really don't want think say things like 'I want to go back to how things were before'. I recognize how I am right now, and I will continue to live on".

About Haruto and Aya, I don't know why but I kinda suspect there would be any serious love relationship between them. I find Haruto pretty much like a close friend to Aya, and truthfully speaking, I like them to remain friends like that. It's already episode 5, Aya's disease has started to get worse, so I think she will be spending most of her time coping with her new life, and making the best of her time. I wonder if she will think about love?? It will also be very difficult for her to fall in love as well.
I can't wait for episode 6. After the 5th ep, there's no doubt about this anymore, I love this far more than Sekai Chuushin. This is probably one of the best best dramas this season! :)[/spoiler]

minerva

Post by minerva » Nov 16th, '05, 17:53

Wheh, this dorama has grow to be the "unforgettable" one for me..
About Haruto and Aya's relationship. Well, to be honest, I really that there's something going on between them. But at least, I expect that Aya's illness will change Haruto's view of life. That human have rights to live their life, to fight the fate that human's have, not only expect it. And aya's speech about "will Haruto be sad if someone important to him die" will come true. That when Aya's illnes are getting worse, Haruto'll starting to feel differently, not like when he accepted his brother's accident..

keroro
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by keroro » Nov 16th, '05, 22:03

It's a drama for everyone to cry every episode.
Definetly life-altering.

myke

Post by myke » Nov 17th, '05, 04:52

:cry: I am starting to cry...why??

boogy

Post by boogy » Nov 18th, '05, 22:43

myke wrote::cry: I am starting to cry...why??
i hear ya bro :cry:

ep 5 so far has been the most emotional ep for me. waaaaaaa cant wait for ep 6 :cry: :cry:

Hayashi_kun

Post by Hayashi_kun » Nov 19th, '05, 16:38

myke wrote::cry: I am starting to cry...why??
im a guy yet i tear whenever the credits come out.. meaining every ep
really life altering.
one of my favs tis season

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Nov 20th, '05, 05:38

hi, i am new here. nice to meet u all :D

its been like a few years since i watch any jdrama :blink
not one since gto and beach boys.
this is my first jdrama for a few years and also the reason i get here :lol
first of all thanks to all the those that sub and upload the drama :salut:

i cant do much to help so i juz upload it for as long as i can :-)

this drama really change my pov in life forever :-(
alot of ppl rant about things they dont have in life instead of feeling bless for the things they have, when there are ppl out there who juz want to live a normal life like us.

i am one of them as well, and i have to be ashamed of myself and start to appreciate things around me more :D

cant wait for the next episode, thanks to all who take part in subbing it.
i would prefer to watch alone than watching with my housemate coz i dunno when i will :cry:

i am a guy also :doh:

maea_maie

Post by maea_maie » Nov 22nd, '05, 14:40

the summary and the idea of How this story will end up is enough to make you already feel sad. what more in continous watching of this series? What really touches me the most is the ending credits. it juz really breaks my heart. Im starting to adore her parents and i like the doctor and the guy she^s starting to make friends with. there^s nothing wrong inserting cute guys in the picture.haha

KameSama

Post by KameSama » Nov 22nd, '05, 14:51

maea_maie wrote:the summary and the idea of How this story will end up is enough to make you already feel sad. what more in continous watching of this series? What really touches me the most is the ending credits. it juz really breaks my heart. Im starting to adore her parents and i like the doctor and the guy she^s starting to make friends with. there^s nothing wrong inserting cute guys in the picture.haha
Sorry to sound really shallow, but when I watch the end credits I just end up thinking "Why doesn't she look as attractive as the actress playing her role??" :P

No seriously though, it really is a bit of a punch in the face when you see the REAL photos. It kind of snaps you out of "story mode" and reminds you that this really did happen. Makes the whole thing a lot sadder. :-(

mms

Post by mms » Nov 26th, '05, 00:44

so touching.. i watch evry ep though i know it's going to be depressing. great characters n storyline. if there's a thing not to like, that would be the sad theme, but then again that what makes the story so good.

how can she still smile in her cond like dat? :-( :-( makes me wanna cry evry time i look at her like dat. in the words of ako-chan..aya-nee is really amazing..

anticipating the coming eps. wonder how it's gonna end.. how it's gonna be..?

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Nov 26th, '05, 07:01

you know when i first download the series i was thinking omg the title is so cheesy.then i watch the first episode and i was like am i really going to cry 1 litre of tears :cry: ? the series is so good.i am so addicted to it. i mean basically we all know that the ending is sad. but you the 1 liter of tears really make you cry.all the humanities in it. the character just makes you want to love them so much. aya-nee is incredible. the people around her is just absolutely fantastic.

my10;

Post by my10; » Nov 26th, '05, 15:28

hello...anyone knows where i can get the subs for epsiode 4 to present???

Rewrite|Devil

Post by Rewrite|Devil » Nov 26th, '05, 15:54

kioku fansubs.........
1-6
but at jpopsuki tracker.

my10;

Post by my10; » Nov 27th, '05, 03:23

^where is that exactly? can you link it to me please???!

mms

Post by mms » Nov 27th, '05, 17:38

my10; wrote:^where is that exactly? can you link it to me please???!
at d addicts [home] . on the left column under drama sites, there's a link to Kioku Fansub. click it.
Last edited by mms on Nov 28th, '05, 23:45, edited 1 time in total.

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Nov 28th, '05, 15:52

A must-watch series!!!
As the title says, you'll shed a litre of tears for every single episode. And I don't cry so soften when I watch TV.

.... Also I think it' a good idea to tell a story about an ilness that can't be cured. it shows poeple that this illnes exists... That people can get sick like this and that a cure is still in need.
I think it's important... people take health for granted so fast.
I think that's too a reason to shed so many tears. To think that some people are getting sick like this... and others are healthy and runining themselves...

A great Drama!!!!
I'm really sorry for Aya!!! :cry:

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Nov 30th, '05, 22:58

I just started watching this series, and the first episode was so good~ I'm not that much of a sentimental type, but I felt so sorry for Aya :cry: I usually stay away from doramas that's intended to be sad, or based on a real story, but this seems to be great!

I also noticed that the percent of users voted for "life altering" is unusually high for this series. Hopefully following eps would be as good.

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Dec 1st, '05, 03:23

8thSin wrote:I just started watching this series, and the first episode was so good~ I'm not that much of a sentimental type, but I felt so sorry for Aya :cry: I usually stay away from doramas that's intended to be sad, or based on a real story, but this seems to be great!

I also noticed that the percent of users voted for "life altering" is unusually high for this series. Hopefully following eps would be as good.
following epi will only get better and better but tears and more tears :cry:

myke

Post by myke » Dec 1st, '05, 06:46

Hai..
yes i very agree...
the next episode will become more better and more and more tears... :cry:
i felt sorry for Aya :cry:

Jin91

Post by Jin91 » Dec 3rd, '05, 02:45

I really like this drama and ep 8 is my fav episode so far. I actually cried a little in this one. I cant wait to watch the rest.

has anyone listened to the ost? i really like the konayuki and only human piano versions. Does anyone know where I can find the sheet music for them or if they'll be releasing any for it?

evosantin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by evosantin » Dec 3rd, '05, 02:58

myke wrote:Hai..
yes i very agree...
Do you think so? If I have to be honest, the best episode for me was ep05 and 06, while 08 was a little bit "out of the story" and was dragging. After I watch the preview of ep09, seems like the fictional character, Haruto will play more part from now.

final_eric

Post by final_eric » Dec 3rd, '05, 22:59

evosantin wrote:
yes i very agree...
Do you think so? If I have to be honest, the best episode for me was ep05 and 06, while 08 was a little bit "out of the story" and was dragging. After I watch the preview of ep09, seems like the fictional character, Haruto will play more part from now.
What do you mean by " out of the story",evosantin? eps 8 is the best eps i ve seen, i ve cried so much..... :cry:. if you want to get the best effect of eps 8, u really HAVE to see eps 7 before seeing eps 8!!! not to wait for a whole week between those 2 eps,directly!! try it! than u will get the best effect of eps 8!!and than you will change you mind......( i hope so :P )

final_eric

Post by final_eric » Dec 4th, '05, 15:24

and have 1 more question: i wonder why the real Aya died when she is 25?
Last edited by final_eric on Dec 4th, '05, 16:04, edited 1 time in total.

kinki

Post by kinki » Dec 4th, '05, 15:32

aaah people here at D-addicts have a big heart! anyone who can cry for other ppl's pain is a good person for sure!!

i raise my hat for you all!! (p.s there's no such smily so this :salut: is good enough) hehe

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Dec 4th, '05, 20:50

Well, I finished watching episode 6, and I must say, this is the best series ever!
<- Seriously cried a few times.

Anyone notice how much Sawajiri (Aya) resembles Yada Akiko? She's got the most beautiful eyes~ so cute :wub:

nytifagurl

Post by nytifagurl » Dec 5th, '05, 02:00

ah hi minna, im new here... been watching this show and its soo heartbreaking... man i have like cried a river... cant wait for subs for epi8 because i really wanna know what they're saying... ahh so i can cry even more hahaha! but its amazing, really amazing... :cry:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 5th, '05, 02:02

Does someone know where I can get wallpapers for this drama...everytime I am obsessed over a drama I need a wallpaper :D ...but the official site doesnt seem to have any :-(

nytifagurl

Post by nytifagurl » Dec 5th, '05, 02:02

final_eric wrote:
evosantin wrote:
yes i very agree...
What do you mean by " out of the story",evosantin? eps 8 is the best eps i ve seen, i ve cried so much..... :cry:. if you want to get the best effect of eps 8, u really HAVE to see eps 7 before seeing eps 8!!! not to wait for a whole week between those 2 eps,directly!! try it! than u will get the best effect of eps 8!!and than you will change you mind......( i hope so :P )
ive gotta agree... episode 7 to episode 8 was amazing... i like how they are developing haruto's character (i didnt know that he was fictional but i guess i can see that...), and i think that it's beautiful that aya and haruto have gotten so close... so sad that its after she got the disease though.... but they have both impacted each other soo much.. that its going to be soo sad when thats all taken away.... :cry:

cereza
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cereza » Dec 5th, '05, 02:04

I have to agree. Episode 8 was the one that touched me the most. Seeing the pain that Aya had to face, releasing no matter how much she wanted to stay with her friends, it's just impratical. Her speech addressed to the rest of the class right before she left really cracked me >< I don't think I have cried this hard in any of the previous episodes

myke

Post by myke » Dec 5th, '05, 04:10

Hai..
wah.. evey body say the character Haruto is expending. At 1st i think this Haruto is only a busybody character that appear in Aya life. :P
But now Haruto is closer to Aya episode by episode..How about the girls that like Haruto? i think she may be making several step to close to Haruto.

After watching this series, i try to search this decease.and i get some information.well the information is also like in the series.the picture and the sentences.This expend may knowledge a little bit.hehehe :cheers:

Moomin

Post by Moomin » Dec 5th, '05, 07:51

8thSin wrote: Anyone notice how much Sawajiri (Aya) resembles Yada Akiko? She's got the most beautiful eyes~ so cute :wub:
That's what I told my friend when he said Aya was really cute. Younger version of Yada Akiko =D

I don't know why, but after the fourth episode, my tears subsided a bit and my admiration for Aya's courage increased a lot. I don't want to feel sorry for her; instead, I just want to say, "Gambatte, Aya!"

aina~

Post by aina~ » Dec 5th, '05, 08:21

Hi minna!!

Where can i download episode9?
i'v only manage to find ep8 RAW here...
minna....help... :cry:
onegaishimasu...

cereza
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cereza » Dec 5th, '05, 09:32

episode 9 hasn't been aired yet XD
so you wouldn't be able to find the raw

aina~

Post by aina~ » Dec 5th, '05, 09:43

:P hahaha.. baka me :doh:
i'm downloading this series blindly..didn't even bother to check when did it started airing in Japan..
so when will it be aired in japan?
read somewhere Ayachan & Asoukun went for a date...
really? i've only manage to watch ep8 until the part Asoukun & Ayachan on the bridge...in the snow...crying.. :cry:
so the date will be in ep9?

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Dec 5th, '05, 14:46

It says Tuesdays at 9PM at the official website.
If everything goes well, the torrent will just be posted a week after episode 8 :roll