SINGLES RANTING THREAD (Dating Advice)

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 30th, '05, 08:54

Fun?! Okay let's swaaaay!! The Marimba is on play!! :P

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 30th, '05, 08:59

LoL

we are way too cool 8)

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 30th, '05, 09:06

Yeah we're soo cooool :D

Tuesday Night Fever/Wednesday Day Fever TODAY!! LoL that remember me of the Bee Gees' Saturday Night Fever :P

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Nov 30th, '05, 09:06

Hey you two! Stop flirting!! I'm going to tell the trainers daughter that your seeing other women!!! Haha, just joking.

I guess Mythrel took my words to heart and has been depressed about it. I have been for the last 5 days, I didn't post I just watched the forums and I didn't answer any phone calls, until today. Hana yori dango is a great drama because it relates to my life, kinda. But I got stop watching dramas, its final exam week this week and next week. I need to focus on school :(

Mythrel! I really didn't mean it. The advice you give is just as good as mine! Your a great person that supports everyone! Except my advices are just a "tad", a little smidgen better than yours... hahah I'm just joking :P

PS: Inoue Mao, is cute. :wub:

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 30th, '05, 09:12

i gotta say Valcun, you're advice is a tad bit better. since mythrel isn't even around to give advice...

wait.. none of us are really having problems are we? but still.. i expect him to give us advice.

how is everyone?

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 30th, '05, 09:14

Mediiiic.. got a terrible blow from behind. Aghh that's Valcun.. he shoot me from behind!! :hissy:

Yeah I love Hana Yori Dango and couldn't wait for the next episode. Agree with you Inoue Mao is way too cute :wub: but x_XJules is way too cuter :wub: (I'm not flirting, I'm not flirting)

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Nov 30th, '05, 09:22

I feel bad guys, ever since I made my statement about how I was feeling after watching Hana Yori Dango, I feel like this thread is dieing. It totally stopped right after I said that. I'm sorry if I made a bad impression on you guys.

Hontou ni Gomenasai

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 30th, '05, 09:28

Valcun wrote:I feel bad guys, ever since I made my statement about how I was feeling after watching Hana Yori Dango, I feel like this thread is dieing. It totally stopped right after I said that. I'm sorry if I made a bad impression on you guys.

Hontou ni Gomenasai
you couldn't be more wrong!! i was so touched when you opened up! i almost felt like spilling my hidden thoughts out. haha, almost.

please don't feel like you killed the thread. it's really not true. be more confident! (i understand though too.. sometimes if a thread dies after i comment i think the samething. good to know i'm not the only one who does that!)

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 30th, '05, 09:35

Valcun wrote:I feel bad guys, ever since I made my statement about how I was feeling after watching Hana Yori Dango, I feel like this thread is dieing. It totally stopped right after I said that. I'm sorry if I made a bad impression on you guys.

Hontou ni Gomenasai
baka bakashi!! You're wrong, totally wrong. Could'nt agree more with Jules' statement. You're not at fault.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Dec 1st, '05, 04:06

Vulcun, ur thoughts weren't negative at all. I think the reason behind the lesser posters are because the finals and etc. People got balance out between their lifes and internet virtual reality. Ur thought was more inspiring than anything else. Your ability to analyze every moments with specific details are outstanding. I actually learned something from it. Watching dramas are just not a way of passing by and wasting time. there is more things to it than simply visualizing the words. Perceiving the reason meaning and analyzation of deep thoughts can be met too.

Guys as for me. Pessimism has always accomplished me in the last four years. Yesterday, after watching "Grave of the Fireflies." i felt lonely more than ever, maybe it's the scene of war time that gave me that kind feeling. But i cried for a long time, I felt lonely. I wanted to someone to embrace me and fulfill my empty heart. Physically, everybody's heart is whole. But emotionally, mine is just as empty as the sky. I got into National Honor Society today and I pretty much forced myself to smile the whole time. I don't know why, but I think I felt better about myself now. After the ceremony, I couldn't find anyone to talk to. People I know were there, but none was actually close to me. Therefore I decide to open up more and make more friends to fulfill my heart. I don't know when I'll completely come apart from my pessimism, but I do hope it will make me stronger and better as a person.

The essay quote from Vulcun's teacher was rather true. Fears doesn't live, you are the one who perpetuates it's existence. Well I am tired now. Just came back and haven't eaten anything yet. I am going to stop now and fill myself up :D
Good night guys!

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Dec 1st, '05, 06:38

:salut: :salut: :cheers:

lol damn you people catch on quick XD having fun without me hmmphf! :x I have been a little more distant in my posts. Get a life? :lol I have been reflecting as of late. I guess it is showing . I have been feeling blue lately so it kinda has made me draw back. I actually didn't even smile today which for me is pretty rare. The only time you won't see me smile are in pictures and I know there is irony here but I don't like my smile heh. Ok so maybe I smiled a bit there lol ok. Although technically its tomorrow where I live so... I guess being single can have an affect on someone. I know there are people who can live by themselves for a lifetime and be happy but I can't live like that. gah whatever so how is everyone? :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 1st, '05, 11:05

Glad to hear from you guys. Mythrel, we're just waiting for you to finish off the party :D The marimba is still on play :lol Pwner the greatness is back with his senses :salut:

Well here's a little update and nothing more. Tuesday night, I texted her with words of support and wishes her best of all luck for the examination period which has already started yesteday. She didn't replied as expected but yesterday night she thanked me with a text message. So I said back that it was nothing and I added that she can do it, just be more self confident with a big smile emoticon (yes my mobile support emoticons), but of course she didn't replied back.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 1st, '05, 12:31

everybody - keep your chins up.

here's a joke from a popsicle stick:

Why did the chewing gum cross the road?

A: it was stuck to the chicken's foot!!

Smiling yet? :lol

i feel like the girl from full house telling bad jokes. :sweat:

dspR

Post by dspR » Dec 1st, '05, 20:51

It's been awhile, guys.
But I have to break out the news.
It's done.. It's over.

It turns out that last week she fell in love with someone else that I used to know.
A Korean guy that almost has the same appearance as me and about the same height.
I saw her holding hands with her love as they strided down the hall enjoying each other's loving presence and smiles.

I guess my liking of her was just an infatuation.
I don't care about her being in my classes now.
I don't know what to do right now.
Will I ever find someone like her again..?

~despaiR..

acid_android

Post by acid_android » Dec 1st, '05, 21:34

dspR wrote: I don't know what to do right now.
Will I ever find someone like her again..?

~despaiR..

Damn, well. That sucks. You'd been trying your best with this girl, but hell, if she couldn't see that and went for someone else, then she doesn't deserve you. You should let yourself mope around for a day or two, but don't dwell too long on what has already happened. Life still goes on, and you've just got to live with it.

As for you finding someone like her again? I'm SURE you will. There are PLENTY of people out there in the world, so don't let this one hang up get to you. You're still pretty young after all, and you'll meet a ton more people in your lifetime with whom you'll be compatible with.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Dec 1st, '05, 23:10

dspR I am sorry to read those words. I know you feel that bitterness, but it will pass. I think if it was just inflation you would have already given up but you tried to get in position. I think you should just use the past few months as experience. Next time don't let that one get away. You can't test the waters for to long or by the time you are ready to jump in your friends are getting out. If you have built a friendship and you would like to remain friends with her then do so. Although it would be hard if you have any feelings left over. I think you will find someone like her you are still young and are currently in school so im sure there are chances in the near future. At least the stats are on your side :lol Don't sell yourself short you did your best. You don't always win the first time, but its just one battle in the war.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Dec 1st, '05, 23:25

x_XJules wrote:everybody - keep your chins up.

here's a joke from a popsicle stick:

Why did the chewing gum cross the road?

A: it was stuck to the chicken's foot!!

Smiling yet? :lol

i feel like the girl from full house telling bad jokes. :sweat:
lol that joke wasn't funny. but ur last line was rather funny. ^^ even though i haven't seen full house yet. I am sure you are telling a bad joke.. >.<
nothing is still going on with me. school is just playing tricks on me. Didn't get enough sleep last night and I am just freaking tired as hell. I fall asleep during history. what a shame :(

dspR

Post by dspR » Dec 1st, '05, 23:38

Yeah.
Those weeks helped me with my social skills.
I'm developing a bit more and I just noticed I know a decent number of girls.
But just seeing her with that guy makes me cringe.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 2nd, '05, 00:31

dspR wrote:Yeah.
There's only one sentence I'm going to say to you dspR. Look straight ahead, there's nothing but blue skies.

Hope you get it :) Hang in there.

Cheerio!

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Dec 2nd, '05, 01:59

Ya dspR I understand the feeling you are going through. Hey at least you came out ahead somewhat. Pick yourself back up and get back in the game. Best luck for the future. aja aja!! FIGHTING!!

Hey Jeremiah, I think you too might have to take charge shortly. After all these tests and stuff are over you should seriously think about telling her in person your feelings. I know you want to move at your own pace and if thats what you choose to do that is fine to. I can't control your life. Just don't make the mistakes I made. Don't wait for her to confide in you. I know you are probably waiting for that sign that says to you she likes you. Again I am not saying do this today but when she isn't stressed about school. Just think about it, think of what you really want and where you see it going.

gsr_raver

@DspR

Post by gsr_raver » Dec 2nd, '05, 02:41

dspR wrote:Yeah.
O was wondering if your girlfriends(firends that are gurls) know that you like this girl?

b/c if they didn't know you like her, that might have be that when you were with this Girl(mrs. X) you might not had sent her a strong vibe, saying that you liked her, i mean she might just think you were just a friend or maybe mrs. X might just thought of a person to hang out with but she didn't consider you has a person to talk deeply in about life. Girls don't open their heart up to person that fast. so i mean if you don't make n moves, MRS x, might had consider you as a good friend not a converstaion friend.

When you are with girl, they can tell if you are trying to mack on them or watever, i mean they do have great mind in relationship. Girls they can really know when a guy likes a certain gurl. It's a girl Intution. that wat i learn from gurls. Maybe you should hangout more with your girlfriends(friends) they can really help you out a lot.

Since that already happend, (you saw MRS. X with this guy) you can either find something that will take your mind of her and not think about her...if you can... it's kinda hard when you have strong feelings about her.. or you can TRY YOU BEST and wait FOr Her. I mean she already know who you are so that better than nothing. Right. I"m in the States and I dont' know where you are, but if you are a high school or Junior High, TRUST me there are still more time to find a new someone (SOSP). i mean had a crush wif this girl a while ago, i got the nerved to ask her out, and we out 4 a while, and i got over it, Life goes on. i'm college now and i met a lot of girls but they were never like my past but you knoe. One thing i found out in College is that, IT's better to be Single. hehehehehhehh!!!

DO YOUR BEST! :alcoholic:

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 2nd, '05, 06:29

pwner4once wrote:lol that joke wasn't funny. but ur last line was rather funny. ^^ even though i haven't seen full house yet. I am sure you are telling a bad joke.. >.<
nothing is still going on with me. school is just playing tricks on me. Didn't get enough sleep last night and I am just freaking tired as hell. I fall asleep during history. what a shame :(
LoL, you loved my joke and you know it! :lol

I used to sleep in my history class too. it was the best class for sleeping. I'd always get caught in math and science and even english.. but history was always my "nap" class.

dspR Yea, you're awesome. this girl sucks. she's soooo last week. :-) i agree with acid_andriod, go ahead and mope and feel bad but don't dwell on it. I think everyone here is confident you can find someone new; and better! :D take care of yourself

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 2nd, '05, 06:46

Well... have nothing to say really lol..

Mythrel, yeah I know, I'm waiting for the 15th December to tell her!!

Goosh, got to go now, just have a phone call that the whole building is down.. damn it.. Work's calling :(

See y'all later.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 2nd, '05, 07:49

Jeremiah - you're going to work? NOW? man, that sucks. I'm sorry, don't stay up too late!

guys, you probably don't care.. but guess what! it snowed!!! :w00t:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, i gotta go jump around like an idiot! i'm gonna make a snowman! :D

gsr_raver

Post by gsr_raver » Dec 2nd, '05, 07:59

x_XJules wrote:Jeremiah - you're going to work? NOW? man, that sucks. I'm sorry, don't stay up too late!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, i gotta go jump around like an idiot! i'm gonna make a snowman! :D
WOW.... :cheers: ... you will start to hate it like us in Duluth, MN. hahahahhah

It's freezing right now. the tempertue is 10 degress, and the wind chill is -10.. so COLD...Brrrrrrrrrrrrr but for second althought Snow does look Beautiful, i have the lake view and it's really nice :glare:

Here is a pix, you might like it
Attachments
icestorm1.jpg
icestorm1.jpg (91.53 KiB) Viewed 4143 times

apinseattle

Post by apinseattle » Dec 2nd, '05, 08:09

x_XJules wrote: guys, you probably don't care.. but guess what! it snowed!!! :w00t:

I care! If seattle schools close (or open late) my work will follow suit. :cheers:

Funny that after lurking in this and the previous thread that my first post would be about snow in Seattle!

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 2nd, '05, 09:08

apinseattle wrote:I care! If seattle schools close (or open late) my work will follow suit. :cheers:

Funny that after lurking in this and the previous thread that my first post would be about snow in Seattle!
Hey fellow seattle-person!! not many of us around here at d-addicts. it's good to see ya!

@gsr_raver - oh... my... god... that picture is insane! :P

here's mine:

I have no idea what the flash reflected off of.. and it was a little foggy.. but oh well.

I love my snowman!

gsr_raver

Post by gsr_raver » Dec 2nd, '05, 09:11

Cute pix, i mean the snowman. ahhaa j/w ahha Both you are Hot and Cold and Cute!!!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 2nd, '05, 09:18

x_XJules wrote:Jeremiah - you're going to work? NOW? man, that sucks. I'm sorry, don't stay up too late!

Just get back.. Phewww what a nightmare.. Hopefully, managed to get everything back to normal :D

I bet that Julie likes to play with snow :w000t:

EDIT:
x_XJules wrote: Hey fellow seattle-person!! not many of us around here at d-addicts. it's good to see ya!

@gsr_raver - oh... my... god... that picture is insane! :P

here's mine:

I have no idea what the flash reflected off of.. and it was a little foggy.. but oh well.

I love my snowman!
Ahh It proves that I'm right.. So cute Jules :wub:

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 2nd, '05, 09:28

Jeremiah wrote:Just get back.. Phewww what a nightmare.. Hopefully, managed to get everything back to normal :D

I bet that Julie likes to play with snow :w000t:
How'd you know? :scratch: did you see my pictures?? my snowman is soooo cool!! I rolled the bottom part until it was too heavy to move, and then i made the middle part too heavy to pick up. It took me a half hour just to get the thing ontop and then the first time it went up and over. :glare: but it was worth all the work.

edit: LoL, i guess you did see my pictures. haha. how was work?

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 2nd, '05, 09:35

Hehe yes I've seen your pictures, just after I replied :blink Indeed, your snowman is so cool, but you're very cute next to him, I wish I was the snowman getting that little peck :P :whistling:

I've managed to solve the problem but still don't know yet. I don't like that, just when I got back, got another phone call, that the relay server is acting a bit weird :goggle: So I guess, that I'll have to check it later on.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 2nd, '05, 09:38

what is your job? you sound so busy, and important!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 2nd, '05, 09:42

Ermm.. how you know that I'm an important person? :blink I'm a System Manager, so whatever goes wrong, I need to be on spot. That sucks isn't it?

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 2nd, '05, 09:53

Well, if you get called in when things go wrong my assumption would be you're an important employee. you must make some nice money though!

edit: bored bored bored bored

Daisukimaru

Post by Daisukimaru » Dec 2nd, '05, 09:55

i wished it snowed where ilived ]=

gsr_raver

Post by gsr_raver » Dec 2nd, '05, 09:56

Jeremiah wrote:Ermm.. how you know that I'm an important person? :blink I'm a System Manager, so whatever goes wrong, I need to be on spot. That sucks isn't it?
i feel that this is not the right topic to ask you this but
BTW what machine are you working on?

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 2nd, '05, 09:59

gsr_raver wrote:i feel that this is not the right topic to ask you this but
BTW what machine are you working on?
don't worry; the singles ranting thread is for ranting about single-related things.. but when there's nothing to rant about we just mostly just chat. we get off-topic A LOT here.

Daisukimaru

Post by Daisukimaru » Dec 2nd, '05, 10:03

hmmm ok

what would you do if you like this girl/guy really much but that person is dating one of your good friend but your friend is a being a lousy boyfriend/girlfriend. the more you spend time with her/he your falling deeply in love.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 2nd, '05, 10:41

x_XJules wrote:Well, if you get called in when things go wrong my assumption would be you're an important employee. you must make some nice money though!

edit: bored bored bored bored
Then you guessed it right. Ahh money isn't everything and I'm tired of the job already, well 7 years already. Being in charge of 20 companies regrouping, that really sucks and tiresome. I have to move from one location to other everytime there's a problem.

mokona424

Post by mokona424 » Dec 2nd, '05, 10:57

hey dou u guys don't mind if i tell you my prob in my lublyf?

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 2nd, '05, 11:10

@Daisukimaru: punch your friend in the arm and tell them to shape up your act. LoL, you don't actually have to do that... just a few questions.. how long have they been dating? and does he seem even slightly serious about her?

@mokona424: I don't know what lublyf is.. but go ahead and rant. We give good advice sometimes. :lol

edit: Jeremiah you've been working at the same place for 7 years!! wow; that's impressive. The longest i've held a job is a year and half. although.. i guess the longest i could have held a job is 2 years since i'm 18. :scratch: meh, oh well.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 2nd, '05, 11:35

@Jules, Well yes it's been 7 years already. The more you work within the same place, the more you accumulate experiences and the more you gain promotion :D But like as I said, I feel a tired of it since you don't have much time for yourself when there's something wrong. But then, you get bored when everything is fine :lol

@mokona424, I don't know what you're talking about :P What's lublyf?

daalig

Post by daalig » Dec 2nd, '05, 11:53

I don't know if a 14 year old should be ranting away in a Singles Thread.

avexdevil

Post by avexdevil » Dec 2nd, '05, 11:58

lublyf = i assume is lub = love, lyf = life equating to love life :roll .
Haha now all this single rant thing gives me nostalgic feelings of watching densha :lol

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 2nd, '05, 11:58

Singles ranthing doesn't mean that she have to rant about her love life lol. This is a ranting thread for everybody. Let her rant if she wants. It won't harm her, but just a relief to have people willing to listen to her rants.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 2nd, '05, 11:59

daalig wrote:I don't know if a 14 year old should be ranting away in a Singles Thread.
:lol i didn't notice.

well, how old were you guys when you got your first boyfriend/girlfriend? i don't mean serious relationships.. i had a few in jr. high. now-a-days they don't count but back then they sure felt real and important. even kids in elementary schools "date". it's cute and harmless.

avexdevil you're a genius!! i didn't even try to sound out lublyf.

mokona424

Post by mokona424 » Dec 2nd, '05, 12:32

well there's dis guy. we're very close and all that well dis might be shocking and boring but well i'm only a high school student as of now so moving on we met when we were in 5th grade but didn't talk to each other too much and been classmates 4 2 years 5th grade and 1st year and also dis year. last year(1st year) it was a really awkward year we grew close bcuz of an RPG game which we both liked and kept talking bout we even borowed games 2 each other (FYI I haven't returned his game yet and it's been already 1 year:D)well moving on....we grew so close that my friends told me that it was obvious that he liked me.since we were so close i grew kinda serious and kept asking him loads of questions like hu do u think is ur type or hu do u think is pretty in our class we went on and on w/ it 4 weeks w/ dat he gave me clues and such and later i found out it was me well no big deal i thought we're just friends besides shouldn't frends just like each other? then a few months later he kinda told me that he liked me well i kinda was expecting it since somtyms it was 2 obvious so i told him i liked him too as a friend he was great and all that.
after 1st year there was summer vacation he went to taiwan that d school was promoting so he was staying there 4 2 months we talked onlyn then there was one tym dat he was about to say somting. den i asked wat den he sed never mind well i nvr got to know wat he wanted to say den dat he wanted to say now..
dis year we're in d same class and all that but it was kinda weird cuz he kinda changed a lot but somtyms wen we talk he shows dat he cares 4 me like wen i'm silent during chinese class(we were arranged sitting beside each other) he would always ask if i'm in a bad mood or am i ok. but then he mentioned somting about his embarrasing moment w/ a certain musical instrument but he told me dat he'd tell me if we get closer.. den i asked myself closer? wat? aren't we close enough?and wat does he mean by close? i don't get it?? :cry:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 2nd, '05, 12:41

Close enough? Are you both already in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship? If not, then I guess that's what he meant by getting close enough. I bet in his mind, you're just his close friend.

mokona424

Post by mokona424 » Dec 2nd, '05, 12:45

i don't think so. he's not dat kinda guy i'm kinda getting irritated by that but hey he's not dat worth it 4 dat kinda thing but dat doesn't mean i don't have feelings 4 him and it's kinda weird dat somtyms i feel he wants to tell me somting important but stops 4 somting dunno y?

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Dec 2nd, '05, 22:31

I think maybe he still has feelings for you and probably is holding back remembering you just wanted to be friends(thats what happened or did I read that wrong). I think he could have ment the closer as in a sense of as speaking again. Like it sounds like you guys had a period where you didn't speak and lost that close friendship. So maybe he doesn't want to just open up to you untill he feels in the comfert level again. He probably wants to tell you his feelings but already knows the answer.

Nice snowman jules I will have to make 1 10x its size or 10 ones the same size muahaha. All our snow melted :( Although we are suppose to get a lot of it over the next few days. How goes life? larry, curley and moe still leaving you alone :lol

Hehe Jeremiah ok good I thought you did say something like that but just making sure you are still on track XD How things been?

*throws grassball at valcun* ''Sorry all the snow melted.
Last edited by Mythrel on Dec 2nd, '05, 22:40, edited 1 time in total.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Dec 2nd, '05, 22:39

Hi there!

The one I love... He told me that he can't be with me anymore... Do you remember?

But he's acting strange lately... He always send me sms... telling me that life is difficult, that he miss me...

I told him to stop it... But he keep on doing this... How can I stop to think about him like this?...

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Dec 2nd, '05, 22:45

I think he is a jerk... I am sorry but you have to tell him straight up you can't take these mixed feelings anymore. It sounds like he only calls you when its convient for him and is using you. I wouldn't believe for a second what he is saying. If he really missed you he would have said something before. He wouldn't have let you walk away from his life. Its almost like he is making sure you are still single. I say look around, find someone who makes you happy and isn't that selfish like this jerk.

Lantis

Post by Lantis » Dec 2nd, '05, 23:32

i havent got my first girlfriend yet...

mokona424

Post by mokona424 » Dec 3rd, '05, 00:04

hey u guessed ryt last year there was 1 tym we had a fight and didn't talk 2 each other 4 a whole semester

gsr_raver

Post by gsr_raver » Dec 3rd, '05, 00:54

mokona424 wrote: then a few months later he kinda told me that he liked me well i kinda was expecting it since somtyms it was 2 obvious so i told him i liked him too as a friend he was great and all that.
:
Sry kinda busy on my presentation i gotta give out next week, 30pages.!!!!

Obviously.he likes you meams he wants to start a relationship with you, i mean a "boy/Girl Friends relationship" u knoe like Love, I llove you kinda thing not just Friends to hang out but friends to Share love with!!! :wub: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But did you reply to him that u like him as a friends or just reply to him that you like him?
because without as a friends....... then he thinks he still got chances with you to go out(as in LOVE!!))

hmm... in your situation, i think he has a crush on you. I mean If he didn'tt i bet you he been seem other girls, or just flirting with other girls rather than kicking with you. if he devotes most of his time with you then, rather than kicking with his BoyFriends(not gay..butt Friends that are GUYS) then ..... he Trying to get a HOOK UP !!!!!!!!

wellz do you see in yourself, if he does eventually gives up on you and he gets his self a girlfriend? will you feel jealousy or hurt inside of you? i mean it's really hard to see a really good friend go. You guys have been to much, i Think he wants to hook up it, or atleast if u don't return his love. ... he just be next 2 you until you return his love..(but eventully it will go away if you find some one 2 share your love with0)

Why do you give it a chance, u knoe start lead him to a relationship U? even if you do break up atLeast u knoe, u guys did something together....If you think that you guys should jux be Friends, then it's better just to say hi to him only, because the more u info you leaked out the more he going ot fall 4 u. I knoe it sounds kinda bad, but u should think about which one will gives you more balance..If you not serious with him, like going out at Dates with him, you should @least try to hint it to him.

They say that the first Crush will always be the Strong Feeling.
GoodLuck........

BTW... i had a Pinory friend that is a girl... i think she likes me, but the thing about it is that we don't talk 2 each other much b/c i don't knoe her much, i was introduce to her from my other collegues friends. I starting to feel that she been staring at me and stuff!!!!
:scratch: hopefully she should jux tell me wats going on her mind, because iits kinda scary!!! :pale:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 3rd, '05, 05:56

@Mythrel, don't worry, I'm going to tell like it was planned :) Thanks outouto

@gibonite, tell him to stop bothering you. Tu n'as qu'a lui dire d'arreter son petit jeux a la con vu que la derniere fois il t'a lui meme dit que c'etait bien terminer entre vous, n'est-ce pas? He's a pathetic person. Damn it!

@mokona424, well like as I said, he just want to be on a term with you, since you both aren't in a bf/gf relationship. So why not give him a chance? Let it flow by itself.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 3rd, '05, 07:21

Mythrel don't kid yourself. there's no way any of your snowmen could be as cool as mine. 8) i mean c'mon, i used broccoli for his eyes. can it get any cooler?
oh yea, and 3 stooges seemed to have disappeared, thankfully.

@gibonite - this guy sucks. i hate him. tell him to diappear forever or else I'll have to hunt him down. and i'm warning him, i'm good at scratching and pulling hair.

@lantis - don't worry she'll come!! and then she'll probably break your heart. but don't worry, another girl will come along again. :blink wait, did i say too much?

@Jeremiah - hey buddy, what's up?

La La La and... done.

:D

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 3rd, '05, 07:29

Jules, I'm pulling all my hairs now :crazy: I've seen that the subs for HYD Ep06 is already out and I didn't have noticed it until today. It seems that it's not from the original subber furransu, so I'm a bit reluntant to download it :blink

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 3rd, '05, 08:08

Jeremiah wrote:Jules, I'm pulling all my hairs now :crazy: I've seen that the subs for HYD Ep06 is already out and I didn't have noticed it until today. It seems that it's not from the original subber furransu, so I'm a bit reluntant to download it :blink
IT IS?!?! oh.. my... goodness... have to hurry!!! i've been waiting for sooo long for subs, i don't even care if they suck. LoL, i just want a reason to watch the video.

edit: am i blind? i can't find them.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 3rd, '05, 08:11

Yes it has already been out. Check page 75 or the last page, there's two version already and as I said, I'm very reluntant to download them since it's not from the original subber LOL

Edit:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... start=1110

and

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... start=1200

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 3rd, '05, 08:18

so far so good...

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 3rd, '05, 08:25

Did you got it?

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 3rd, '05, 08:26

yup, and they're really good so far. i'd say download them!!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 3rd, '05, 08:35

Alright then, I'll believe you :) I'm downloading it

Hua

Post by Hua » Dec 3rd, '05, 09:33

jus wondering................................... :scratch: the guy sms u and says goodnight almost every night and i miss u..... he like the person very much? he did not say will u go out with u but ask to go to movies and dines out at a restuarant ... is this a date? wot does this sound to u?

mokona424

Post by mokona424 » Dec 3rd, '05, 09:47

pinory girl? wats dat i think u mean pinoy ryt?

daalig

Post by daalig » Dec 3rd, '05, 09:52

Hua wrote:jus wondering................................... :scratch: the guy sms u and says goodnight almost every night and i miss u..... he like the person very much? he did not say will u go out with u but ask to go to movies and dines out at a restuarant ... is this a date? wot does this sound to u?
That's dating. How can you be confused? :O

gsr_raver

Post by gsr_raver » Dec 3rd, '05, 10:22

Hua wrote:jus wondering................................... :scratch: the guy sms u and says goodnight almost every night and i miss u..... he like the person very much? he did not say will u go out with u but ask to go to movies and dines out at a restuarant ... is this a date? wot does this sound to u?
Yep thats dating, if you go to the movies or out to eat, that is dating, because dating means going somewhere toghether. It could even be going out shopping...

he must be rich to SMS everyNIght!!!:w00t:

@mokona424 - yea that wat i mean.

Hua

Post by Hua » Dec 3rd, '05, 12:26

@ daalig: im not confused just double checking from ur opininion to mine, yea, well thats wot im trying to tell my sister but she is so stubborn not only her it's him too hahaha

@ gsr_raver: He sure is spending alot but he has a job as a chef so he can spend on wot ever he like :P

ooo i think there is a msg frm him just then hahaha he sure is keepin my sister happy :lol

mokona424

Post by mokona424 » Dec 3rd, '05, 14:12

give him a chance? well u have a point there he wanted me to attend a weekly event at skool so that he would tell me wat he wanted to tell me but i sed i was lazy to go and besides i was afraid to get hurt or somting so i didn't took the chance it has been a long tym since we've been talking bout that do u think i should bring dat up again and ask him if i can try go to that "somthing event" to tell me? it's kinda embarrasing :pale:

daalig

Post by daalig » Dec 3rd, '05, 14:48

Hua wrote:@ daalig: im not confused just double checking from ur opininion to mine, yea, well thats wot im trying to tell my sister but she is so stubborn not only her it's him too hahaha

@ gsr_raver: He sure is spending alot but he has a job as a chef so he can spend on wot ever he like :P

ooo i think there is a msg frm him just then hahaha he sure is keepin my sister happy :lol
You know what you have to do! Steal her phone and write steamy love messages for her!

:whistling:

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Dec 3rd, '05, 16:51

daalig wrote:
Hua wrote:@ daalig: im not confused just double checking from ur opininion to mine, yea, well thats wot im trying to tell my sister but she is so stubborn not only her it's him too hahaha

You know what you have to do! Steal her phone and write steamy love messages for her!

:whistling:
lol that's some dark suggestion. but hey that might work ^^

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Dec 3rd, '05, 19:20

mokona424 wrote:give him a chance? well u have a point there he wanted me to attend a weekly event at skool so that he would tell me wat he wanted to tell me but i sed i was lazy to go and besides i was afraid to get hurt or somting so i didn't took the chance it has been a long tym since we've been talking bout that do u think i should bring dat up again and ask him if i can try go to that "somthing event" to tell me? it's kinda embarrasing :pale:
Hey its up to you. If you really do like him then tell him your feelings have changed and you do see him as something more than a friend. From the impression I get from reading your words about him he sounds mature for his age. The whole not being outfront with his emotions is like typical guy 101 XD He probably had the fear of rejection brewing and it only gets worse. Did he ask you out and you wanted to be friends? how was the friendship after that, awkward? Did he try to pretend it never happened? I guess it comes down to if you really like him like that. Like you can pretty much guess what he was going to ask I mean he made it plain obvious. So you are going to have to be the one to confide in him only if thats what you want.

and Jules don't get to confident or my snowman army with hairdryers might attack mr brocolli eye'd. Then eat the cooked brocolli when they are done. muahaha j/k I make lame snowmen.

Lantis

Post by Lantis » Dec 3rd, '05, 23:45

x_XJules wrote:
@lantis - don't worry she'll come!! and then she'll probably break your heart. but don't worry, another girl will come along again. :blink wait, did i say too much?
hahaha..yeah, you are maybe right ^^
being single is fun too.
do whatever u feel like doing...but these cold days i wish to have a girl next to me...

mokona424

Post by mokona424 » Dec 4th, '05, 01:39

@mythrel i never thought of it dat way thnx but still it's hard to find a place and tym for dat especially since both of us ar always surrounded by frends

@lantis
don't worry u'll definitely find a girl to be next w/ just don't lose hope
:D