Narimiya Hiroki

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Jisatsu

Post by Jisatsu » Nov 22nd, '05, 20:45

bluespring wrote:
ryuhei is the only son of two famous celebrities in japan... hes the main character in Bluespring directed by Toyoda...i think hes cool too like nari.. he looks exactly like my bestfriend wtf lol the only thing missing is me looking like nari lmao
Ryuhei is NOT the only son of Yusaku-san ...

Matsuda Shota( nishikado in Hana Yori Dango) is Ryuhei younger brother..

they also have other little sister( 18 years old , I think)

And also they have a older step-sister from the first marriage of their father...

Yusaku-san was one of the most important actors in Japan and the last 6 of november was the 17 anniversary of his death..

Ryuhei/shota mother is Matsuda Miyuki... She is also an actress and worked for exmaple in AUDITION of Takashi Miike...

/end ryuhei/shota fan rant :p

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 23rd, '05, 01:13

me couldn't wait and started watching stand up!! omg I swear this is one of the funniest series I've ever seen :rofl: Nari is really crazy here :lol oh and we don't have to wonder anymore if he is a good singer or not haha we already know the answer coz we saw him singing in ep 2 I guess :whistling: mwahaha he's going to be a great rock star ^^
god I like Pi even more now!! don't let me become NewS fangirl please :pale:

Q: isn't this sensei the girl from Kiken na aneki? *goes to check it at jdorama*
Last edited by gunjourui on Nov 23rd, '05, 01:18, edited 1 time in total.

sonikmonkee

Post by sonikmonkee » Nov 23rd, '05, 01:18

Matsuda Shota is his younger brother.....seriously!?....*drool* Now them's some fine genes he's got there......heehee :w00t:

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Nov 23rd, '05, 01:48

yamatsumi wrote:me couldn't wait and started watching stand up!! omg I swear this is one of the funniest series I've ever seen :rofl: Nari is really crazy here :lol oh and we don't have to wonder anymore if he is a good singer or not haha we already know the answer coz we saw him singing in ep 2 I guess :whistling: mwahaha he's going to be a great rock star ^^
god I like Pi even more now!! don't let me become NewS fangirl please :pale:

Q: isn't this sensei the girl from Kiken na aneki? *goes to check it at jdorama*
yeh yuki chan is the teacher in stand up! she looks hella smarter in dangerous beauty!
checky my myspace theres a clip there of stand up my favorite clip with nari and shun http://www.myspace.com/tigerbooks :mrgreen:
and thank jitsatsu for the clarfication about ryuhei

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 23rd, '05, 03:14

Wow, I should really pay attention to more details. I have no idea that Shota is Ryuhei's brother.. then again, I don't really know that much about Shota either. I know nothing about Nari exept for what I posted in the first page. :lol And he's hot.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 23rd, '05, 12:01

Okay guys, i need help and i know you're the best people to ask.

do you know where i can get nari backgrounds? i'm trying to make a new look for my myspace profile.

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 23rd, '05, 18:37

It would be best if you go here, http://www.livejournal.com/community/hiroki_narimiya/ and look around or ask them. I'm sure most of us are just here for the pretty pictures, we're oblivious about everything else.

Jisatsu

Post by Jisatsu » Nov 23rd, '05, 22:48

wachi wrote: I'm sure most of us are just here for the pretty pictures, we're oblivious about everything else.
that's kind of sad to read... ;_;... Sometimes I wonder if I should stop posting news about nari there becasue most of the people only care for eye candies ( photos or clips) and it's sad....

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 23rd, '05, 22:55

Jisatsu wrote: that's kind of sad to read... ;_;... Sometimes I wonder if I should stop posting news about nari there becasue most of the people only care for eye candies ( photos or clips) and it's sad....
of course you should!!! I'm interested in reading news as well :P I actually tried to look for some info but I could only find that one interview that I quoted earlier...gosh I was really excited when I found it :lol
so news and info are welcome!! :salut:

sonikmonkee

Post by sonikmonkee » Nov 23rd, '05, 23:02

Please don't Jisastu....I really don't know much about Hiroki Narimiya, but I am quite a fan of all his talents (I mean to be able to do shakespear...and a female character, no less!). I'd love to watch him grow....as an actor and a man. I think the reason we don't know much about his personal life is the fact that he's very private which is completely understandable. Any little information nuggets that you can give us...I'm sure we're grateful for.

EMTQueen

Post by EMTQueen » Nov 24th, '05, 02:51

Keep posting information at the LJ comm! I likes it!

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 24th, '05, 02:59

Well, it is sad, since every page here is covered with his pictures (I'm not complaining), we hardly have the time to discuss about him, need more time controlling our drools.. but OF COURSE we would love to know more about him.

Oh btw, have you guys joined his fanlisting yet?
Here is one, http://fly.snow-wings.net/hiroki/

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Nov 24th, '05, 20:44

i barely look at the pix :salut: :mrgreen:

dark_hyperion

Post by dark_hyperion » Nov 25th, '05, 06:11

Wow...so many nice pictures that you guys posted. ^^
I loved him in Orange Days! His smile is so cute,

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 26th, '05, 01:14

bluespring wrote:i barely look at the pix :salut: :mrgreen:
I would be surprise if you did.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Nov 27th, '05, 02:28

i finally managed to clear enough hd space to jump on the ai no uta bandwagon and just breezed through first two eps. yay! another hiroki exhibition! we're really being spoiled with goodies this season. :wub:

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Nov 28th, '05, 07:25

ironicwave wrote:i finally managed to clear enough hd space to jump on the ai no uta bandwagon and just breezed through first two eps. yay! another hiroki exhibition! we're really being spoiled with goodies this season. :wub:
hiroki plays really good in ai no uta :D now i wonder who would he end up with? :whistling:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Nov 28th, '05, 08:19

well, i have the perfect ending scenario in my head according to my personal wishes, but i'm not naive enough in the drama world to believe it will actually come to pass. :lol
one can hope though. :wub:

wachi

Post by wachi » Dec 2nd, '05, 04:26

Wow, episode 8 of Ai no Uta had only 8.1% viewers. I love Hiroki, but I got to admit, this drama is starting to drag the life out of me.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 2nd, '05, 19:53

only 8.1%? I still haven't started downloading Ai no Uta and such a viewership doesn't sound good :-( eh but I think I'll watch it for Nari anyway :wub:

btw, I haven't been visiting this thread for a while :sweat: are there any news about Hiroki? and where's TK with her pix collection? :lol

wachi

Post by wachi » Dec 2nd, '05, 20:23

Where is TK, period. She hasn't been visiting this thread lately as well, I swear I saw her somewhere in the Subtitle thread, her connection must be up and running.

Well, other episodes reach the 10% or more viewership, but episode 8 just sank like heck. Weird, must be boring.. or something.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 2nd, '05, 23:54

wachi wrote:Wow, episode 8 of Ai no Uta had only 8.1% viewers. I love Hiroki, but I got to admit, this drama is starting to drag the life out of me.
i hope this doesn't mean the drama's gonna turn to crap... i've watched up to ep 7 now and liked it so far even if it isn't as addictive as nobuta... but i'll end up watching it all anyway... can't miss any hiroki hotness... :mrgreen:

wachi

Post by wachi » Dec 3rd, '05, 00:11

The drama is already 8 episodes, I think if it's going to turn to crapness, it might as well already be and not wait until a few episodes left. Hiroki's hot, but his hotness might not be able to save this drama.

OT: It's too bad that you COULD be Jin's anego? or COULDN'T?

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 3rd, '05, 00:18

wachi wrote:The drama is already 8 episodes, I think if it's going to turn to crapness, it might as well already be and not wait until a few episodes left. Hiroki's hot, but his hotness might not be able to save this drama.

OT: It's too bad that you COULD be Jin's anego? or COULDN'T?
i don't think it's crap yet and like i said, hoping it doesn't turn out that way... then again, i've often had people tell me stuff sucks and i liked it anyway, so i won't be too discouraged by the ratings...

re: anego - the implication is that i'm too old for him... :P and stumbling across the revelation that i'm the same age as jin's mother didn't help any... :lol

wachi

Post by wachi » Dec 3rd, '05, 00:27

I know, I said "IF", but then again, I'm starting to think it is.

Btw, this is the ratings for Ai no Uta, depressing really.
12.5%_10.7%_9.8%_9.8%_10%_8.4%_9.7%_8.2% (not 8.1%, my bad, but not like it helps that much.)

Re:re: XD, yeah, it is too bad, kinda sad though, but I don't blame you, I mean look at him.

Hiroki will be in another jdrama next season, not too sure how big his role will be, but at least he'll be in one.. again. :cheers:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 3rd, '05, 00:33

^ not too high :-( and Zoe, your mistake didn't really make a difference :P
but I can bear crappy dramas if there's enough hotness..after all I watched Friends till the end :alcoholic:
wachi wrote: Hiroki will be in another jdrama next season, not too sure how big his role will be, but at least he'll be in one.. again. :cheers:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: where did you get this news? hihi more details needed XD

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 3rd, '05, 00:41

wachi wrote:I know, I said "IF", but then again, I'm starting to think it is.

Btw, this is the ratings for Ai no Uta, depressing really.
12.5%_10.7%_9.8%_9.8%_10%_8.4%_9.7%_8.2% (not 8.1%, my bad, but not like it helps that much.)

Re:re: XD, yeah, it is too bad, kinda sad though, but I don't blame you, I mean look at him.

Hiroki will be in another jdrama next season, not too sure how big his role will be, but at least he'll be in one.. again. :cheers:
maybe people lost interest in relation to better shows out there... *shrugs*
but hiroki being in a new drama is EXCELLENT and OUTSTANDING news!!!
this season provided me with much joy eye-candy-wise, so i hope future ones won't let me down too much... :P

re:re:re: not too sad, people will just have to deal with my "resident sukebe obasan" banner... :mrgreen:
yamatsumi wrote:but I can bear crappy dramas if there's enough hotness..after all I watched Friends till the end :alcoholic:
:lol

wachi

Post by wachi » Dec 3rd, '05, 18:34

Friends has like 4 episodes, you have it easy.

His new drama is with Nakama Yuki. It's a Taiga drama.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Koumei_ga_Tsuji
His name is quite high on the list. People above him are veterant actor/ess, I guess.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 3rd, '05, 19:02

thanks God it was only 4 eps long but most of my friends didn't manage to finish it anyway.. :mrgreen:

about Nari's dorama....taiga? ohhh whyyy? :hissy: another 49 ep long series :pale: I think I'll pass this time :cry: :cry: :cry: after Yoshitsune I don't wanna download any other taiga + from the whole cast I know 5 other people only and most of them is from the very end of the list :-(

geez why it has to be taiga? :crazy:

but I'll be waiting for some caps :lol

wachi

Post by wachi » Dec 4th, '05, 00:13

I'll probably be downloading a few episodes first, see how big his role is, I might not be able to watch the whole thing, god, I can't even stand a 9 episodes drama, not to mention 49 eps.

Have you watch that special jdrama with Hiroki? http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Onna_no_Ichidaiki
He was in story 3, it was posted here, but I didn't know about it til now. I'm NOT getting any 800MB file through BT >_<

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 4th, '05, 00:35

:O I completely missed this upload!! it's still new and has a lot of seeders so I'll be downloading it tomorrow (hehe finishing Shounen club today :P) and I don't mind 800MB files
thanks Zoe :salut: I wouldn't even noticed that we have it here :doh:

btw, why you're NOT getting any 800MB file through BT?
Last edited by gunjourui on Dec 4th, '05, 20:47, edited 1 time in total.

wachi

Post by wachi » Dec 4th, '05, 20:18

^ Zeo? Dude.. you transexualed me.

Reason obvious, I hate BT.. rather this tracker hates me. I get like 2kb/s - 10kb/s max.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 4th, '05, 20:53

it's edited now and I'm sooo sorry :sorry: preparing to this stupid nouryoku shiken tired me so much that I couldn't type anything properly :doh:

and yup BT can be cruel sometimes :mrgreen:
Last edited by gunjourui on Dec 11th, '05, 14:24, edited 1 time in total.

Jisatsu

Post by Jisatsu » Dec 5th, '05, 15:54

um.. I personally think that Ai no Uta is a great dorama and not becasue Nari is on it...

I think the whole story and the whole dorama along the cast is really good.. For me is really sad that it has so low ratings, it should have more people watching it..

you should give it a try, see the first two epsiodes or so...

And well, I dont think it will end bad or anything, the quality of the whole episodes , for me, is great and I think it will be the same till the last epsiode...

I won't see next taiga dorama even if nakama yukie and nari are on it... I didn't saw yoshitsune and I love Takki and shun...-_-; ... I just can't deal with taigas.. boooooring for me...

EMTQueen

Post by EMTQueen » Dec 9th, '05, 22:09

I've been updating Narimiya-san's Wikipedia page (not his Drama Wiki page, not yet, but I'm going to soon).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroki_Narimiya

Also, there are new magazine scans at the NANA fansite! Photobucket resized them, so they're not as big as they should be.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Dec 10th, '05, 02:08

Nari is such a hottie!! Thanks for ALL those wonderful pics!! :D

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 11th, '05, 01:19

EMTQueen wrote:I've been updating Narimiya-san's Wikipedia page (not his Drama Wiki page, not yet, but I'm going to soon).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroki_Narimiya

Also, there are new magazine scans at the NANA fansite! Photobucket resized them, so they're not as big as they should be.

i wonder if they did the subs for the movie already..

EMTQueen

Post by EMTQueen » Dec 11th, '05, 02:07

Not that I know of. I just downloaded it a few days ago and no subs.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 11th, '05, 14:36

EMTQueen, thanks for the pix!! :wub: I'll go to Nana net to get those bigger versions :lol

btw, I checked Wiki link and OMG Nari was sooo busy this year!!!

doramas:
# Onna no Ichidaiki (2005)
# Ai no Uta (2005)
# Ima Ai ni Yukimasu (2005)
# M no Higeki(2005)

movies:
# Arashi no Yoru ni (2005)
# Tantei Jimusho 5 (2005)
# Rampo Jigoku (2005)
# Nana (2005)

stage:
Kitchen (2005)

+ CM, calendar, photosessions etc :O

no wonder he has no time for dating and stuff :pale:

wachi

Post by wachi » Dec 11th, '05, 20:54

^ Yeah, how sad, but at least we still have that 1% chance with him.
bluespring wrote:i wonder if they did the subs for the movie already..
It's only a CAM version, no one would want to bother to.

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 31st, '05, 09:09

EMTQueen,thanks for the kawaii pics of Nari :wub: :mrgreen: that boy is just pure hotness XD

chunny

Post by chunny » Jan 9th, '06, 16:44

NARI NARI NARI NARI!!!!!!

He's so good in Last Quarter..ANNDDD in Orange Days!!!
First saw him in Stand Up though!!

Two word

SOOOOOO HOOOTTTTTT!!!!!

Oguri_Shun_fan

Post by Oguri_Shun_fan » Jan 23rd, '06, 17:07

A little Fan service :wub: Hope you enjoy

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jan 30th, '06, 18:07

have you heard that JTV is going to sub Kisarazu Cat's Eye? and it's going to be DVD version :cheers: yippee another Nari dorama to my collection :lol this series looks really interesting coz Taka, Okada and Sho are there too!! sooooo can't wait :w00t:

I have just started watching Ai no uta and I'm loving it!! the main girl is great haha and it's Mikan :lol when I was watching ep 1 I though it was Mikan's voice but not her face^^ haha she looks so different here :D but it's her..checked in WIKI :P
Nari looks chou kakkoii in that suit and his character is pretty funny :wub:
hmm is it getting boring later? :unsure: coz I remember you were talking about ratings going down...I watched 4 eps so far and I think it's really good series :thumleft: I hope I can say the same thing when I finish it :-)

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jan 31st, '06, 16:54

bluespring, your sig inspired me :lol

[img]http://xs66.xs.to/pics/06052/nari.gif[/img]

Izuppi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Izuppi » Feb 3rd, '06, 09:24

yamatsumi wrote:have you heard that JTV is going to sub Kisarazu Cat's Eye? and it's going to be DVD version :cheers: yippee another Nari dorama to my collection :lol this series looks really interesting coz Taka, Okada and Sho are there too!! sooooo can't wait :w00
They just released the first episode this week! :whistling:
Check it out at JTV site :thumright:

EMTQueen

Post by EMTQueen » Feb 25th, '06, 06:17

How big a role does he have in it?

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 25th, '06, 10:25

EMTQueen wrote:How big a role does he have in it?
I watched 2 first eps and it seems that Shun-chan's role in Densha was bigger than Nari's here :cry: but the dorama is pretty cool so I'm going to get it anyway :lol

Rubee

Post by Rubee » Mar 7th, '06, 13:37

He is VERY hot.. hahaha :roll
and good at acting as well. :D

dolleyes

wow,wow!!!

Post by dolleyes » Mar 30th, '06, 11:04

Oguri_Shun_fan wrote:A little Fan service :wub: Hope you enjoy
he has such a cute ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173
Location: Issyk-KuL&#1050;&#1099;&#1088;&#1075;&#1099;&#1079;&#1089;&#1090;&am

Narimiya Hiroki....

Post by t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 » Apr 13th, '06, 20:15

:whistling: some pics of Hiroki :roll
Attachments
hn.jpg
hn.jpg (10.37 KiB) Viewed 5404 times

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Post by t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 » Apr 14th, '06, 18:53

List of Narimiya Hiroki drama & movies....

# Bandage (2006)

# Arashi no yoru ni (2005) .... Mei
# Ranpo jigoku (2005) .... Tooru (story "Kagami jigoku")
# Nana (2005/II) .... Nobuo Terashima
# Kagen no tsuki (2004) .... Tomoki Anzai
... aka Last Quarter (International: English title) (USA)
# Shinkokyû no hitsuyô (2004) .... Daisuke Nishimura
# "Orenji deizu" (2004) TV Series .... Shouhei Aida
... aka Orange Days (International: English title: literal title)
# "Stand Up!!" .... Hayato Udagawa
- 17-sai no sei jijou (2003) TV Episode .... Hayato Udagawa
# Azumi (2003) .... Ukiha
# "Kôkô kyôshi" (2003) TV Series .... Yuji Kamiya
# "Gokusen" (2002) TV Series .... Takeshi Noda
... aka Beauty Seven (Japan)
# "Kisarazu Cat's Eye" (2002) TV Series .... Jun
# "Salaryman Kintaro 3" (2002) TV Series
# Oboreru sakana (2001) .... Hotaro

dolleyes

Post by dolleyes » Apr 19th, '06, 20:18

oh, boy, he is the sexyest japanese guy whom I have seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Post by t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 » Apr 21st, '06, 03:46

Ai No Uta is Hiroki drama,what's the story about?good drama? :roll :unsure: have you guyz seen this drama yet? :-) Should i buy the dvd?! :whistling:

lalablah

Post by lalablah » May 25th, '06, 05:12

ahh!

i love this thread... all the yummy nari pics! thanks!

Shina

Post by Shina » May 25th, '06, 16:33

i watvh stand up with him xDDD hope to see more movies :d thanks for pictures:d

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 25th, '06, 16:39

Shina wrote:i watvh stand up with him xDDD hope to see more movies :d thanks for pictures:d
maybe this can help you with future downloads~

(you can find more info about Nari-kun over at Jdorama :))

Hikaru123

Post by Hikaru123 » May 30th, '06, 17:57

Hi! Where I can download Hiroki's films with english subtitles?? I watched Nana and Kagen no tsuki and I want to download all his films

thanks in advance :-)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 30th, '06, 23:42

^Fantastic Super Club, Asian DVD, FSS

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » May 30th, '06, 23:55

hehe. i just notice this guy when i watched kou kou kyoushi last weekend.

but of course i was to busy staring at fujiki naohito although when this guy appear on screen i love staring at him.

wachi

Post by wachi » Jun 1st, '06, 21:36

I saw Ranpo Jigoku on FST tracker, without subs though! Nari looks so evil HOT.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jun 2nd, '06, 01:38

@wachi, i love it when Nari's cruel! *reminiscing in Nari-land........on his earlier evil roles* muahahahaha :lol

does that make me a sadist? :roll

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jun 2nd, '06, 08:03

wachi wrote:I saw Ranpo Jigoku on FST tracker, without subs though! Nari looks so evil HOT.
are you going to upload it to your clubbox? I'm not registered at FST but I want to watch it so much since the pix looked awesome haha and of course evil Nari is what we love the most :twisted:

wachi

Post by wachi » Jun 2nd, '06, 18:13

ahhh, reminiscing his Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003 days.
To be honest, he kinda freaked me out a little watching Ranpo Jigoku, especially those closeup of him making a "joker" face.. but somehow it's still turning me on. haha.

Anyway, will upload this to my clubbox, but it'll take forever. Crappy upload speed.
Sexy, ain't he? :lol
Supposely, he's naked in this scene, but due to the bright light, smoke, and that thing he's standing in, we get to see nothing.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jun 2nd, '06, 21:11

^ OMGosh :lol you really should have put some big red notice before the spoiler tag..like "click on your own responsibility" or something :fear: *seriously scared now* but I wanna watch it anyway hehe Nari + bed + mirrors :twisted: this just has to be good :lol

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jun 3rd, '06, 00:18

^:w00t: sexy might just NOT be the word for it~ but he's still hot regardless~ XD

wachi

Post by wachi » Jun 5th, '06, 00:53

^ Yeah, that's why I put a laughing smiley after saying that! hahah.
Well, I thought by putting it under the spoiler tag, it would already said "click on your own responsiblity", but I guess not. I hope you're not scarred for life. :lol
He's hot though, just not in that scene, and that's NOT the only part where he went all creepy on us.

OK.. sorry! I was so occupied with other things, I forgot I didn't finish uploading the movie...
Ranpo Jigoku CD1 is finally done uploading. You probably won't need CD2 since Hiroki's story is most of CD1 anyway.
Search for rj cd1 on my clubbox. :)

Eliza

Post by Eliza » Jun 21st, '06, 00:48

Kagen.no.Tsuki.(2004)/Last Quarter , 2CD, +sub, with Nari^^
at: clubbox.co.kr/dokidoki

firexkitsune

Post by firexkitsune » Jun 27th, '06, 01:03

does anyone know where to get Stand up! ? the bit-torrent doesn't work on my comp....

:(

thanks all!

EMTQueen

Post by EMTQueen » Jun 27th, '06, 08:29

There is a community on LiveJournal called "jdramas" that has downloads of Stand Up. Check in the memories section.

firexkitsune

Post by firexkitsune » Jul 13th, '06, 04:37

narimiya lookslike a fox. a cute fox.

ahda

Post by ahda » Aug 15th, '06, 08:11

he was so hot in stand up!! :w00t:

do you guys have new pics of him? :scratch:

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Aug 15th, '06, 09:24

I've been browsing this thread for more than half an hourand HOW MY GOD!!He just makes my heart melts!!i love his chilhish smile and i love his really evil part In KoukouKyoushi 2003!!Someone mentionned earlier having watched this dramas for Naohito, so did i but looking at him made me fall in love with Nari :wub: Thanks a lot for all people for all the nice pics, they are just awesome!!
*running to save all the pics on her HD*

chunny

Post by chunny » Aug 17th, '06, 05:06

Hey!!
Did you guys watched Nari in NANA???
Wow!!
I wonder if it was really him playing the guitar..
He look awesome!!As always...
LOL..

ahda

Post by ahda » Aug 17th, '06, 06:32

where can i download NANA?
thanks