What car do you drive?

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.

What is the car brand of your ride?

BMW
3%
Nissan/Inifiniti
10%
Mitsubishi
4%
Toyota/Lexus
17%
Honda/Acura
22%
Mercedes
3%
GM brand (Dodge, Cadillac, etc.)
4%
Other
22%
no car
15%

Total votes: 274

crossvii

Post by crossvii » Nov 18th, '05, 15:47

Hitsugaya Toushirou wrote:Cool. I didn't say so before, but that ITR you had is gorgeous, same with your RX-7. My bro has an RX-7 as well. That car is crazy fast. What happened to the ITR if I may ask? I was considering getting an ITR, but after hearing lots of stories about theft, I was kinda turned off to it. WRX then bcame my next choice.
WRX is an awesome choice. I'd get that since I can't afford an STI.

[oa.NET]Youkai

Post by [oa.NET]Youkai » Nov 18th, '05, 16:25

$18 bucks on premium fills my entire tank and lasts a week
.... O_O

how much is a "entire tank" ?

it costs me about 50-55€ to fill my entire tank ( ~45L )
and that only last for about ~450km ( if i dont push it too much ;) )

and thats whit a small 1600ccm engine ( charged -> ~220ps )

scarrow

Post by scarrow » Nov 18th, '05, 19:46

I drive a 2002 Corvette Z06. It's an awesome car, but a bit of a pain in the ass for daily driving. I suspect I'll get another car soon as a daily driver. It sucks down the gas in the city but it cruises easily on the highway (gotta love how quiet the engine is at 1500 RPM in 6th gear doing 85-90 down the freeway).

tet-chan

Post by tet-chan » Nov 18th, '05, 19:54

i drive a 2005 BMW M3! its an awesome car!! BMW sure makes great cars!! its satisfaction guaranteed!!! the exterior looks soo smooth and sleek.. and the design is just excellent!! hha.. the only bad thing is ive stalled the car 2 twice >_<... BUT.. im goood now.. havent stalled my baby ever since!! :lol

Hitsugaya Toushirou

Post by Hitsugaya Toushirou » Nov 18th, '05, 20:46

crossvii wrote: WRX is an awesome choice. I'd get that since I can't afford an STI.
The 06 WRX is a 2.5L and from the reviews i've seen, it won't take much to get the WRX up to the STis power. The only thing missing would be the 6 speed and it's associated differentials as well as the brembo brakes, but the new 06 WRX get the 4pot/2pot system the Japanese WRX has always had.

I kinda wish I waited a year so I could get the 06, but I dunno if I want to drive around with the new front end redesign looks ugly IMO.

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 18th, '05, 20:48

A really cheap-ass one.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 18th, '05, 20:51

Stock G35. :mrgreen:

crossvii

Post by crossvii » Nov 18th, '05, 21:16

Hitsugaya Toushirou wrote:The 06 WRX is a 2.5L and from the reviews i've seen, it won't take much to get the WRX up to the STis power. The only thing missing would be the 6 speed and it's associated differentials as well as the brembo brakes, but the new 06 WRX get the 4pot/2pot system the Japanese WRX has always had.

I kinda wish I waited a year so I could get the 06, but I dunno if I want to drive around with the new front end redesign looks ugly IMO.
I haven't looked at the stats for the '06 WRX, but I've seen pics of it. It doesn't look as good as the old one, and with those 5 spds it'll be similar to the Evos. Say, how much do these '06 WRXs go for? $20? Prices are skyrocketing with these new sleek stylized stock cars. It makes customizing seem like such a waste of money and time. :glare:
[oa.NET]Youkai wrote:how much is a "entire tank" ?

it costs me about 50-55€ to fill my entire tank ( ~45L )
and that only last for about ~450km ( if i dont push it too much ;) )
and thats whit a small 1600ccm engine ( charged -> ~220ps )
I was referring to my civic. It's an 11 gallon tank. Runs about, oh say, 250-300 miles highway driving and around 200-225 miles city on average with a full tank. $16 on 87 octane fills completely. But with these gas prices always changing, who knows.
crazylife123 wrote:Stock G35.
crazylife, hook me up man. haha. I'm goin for a Lexus 430 when I get that kind of cash.

Hitsugaya Toushirou

Post by Hitsugaya Toushirou » Nov 19th, '05, 06:16

crossvii wrote: I haven't looked at the stats for the '06 WRX, but I've seen pics of it. It doesn't look as good as the old one, and with those 5 spds it'll be similar to the Evos. Say, how much do these '06 WRXs go for? $20? Prices are skyrocketing with these new sleek stylized stock cars. It makes customizing seem like such a waste of money and time. :glare:
The 06's have three levels of the base WRX now....the TR model which is somewhat like the JDM spec C. No sideskirts, no spoiler, no colored mirrors, no foglights, manual AC. $23-24k

Regular WRX takes the TR and adds sideskirts, a rear spoiler,color mirrors, foglights, and auto AC. $25k

And the premium package WRX with heated seats, mirrors, sunroof and leather interior. $27-28k.

Prices are just estimates from what i've seen other people on forums get theirs for. The WRX TR is actually quite a good buy even if it lacks some of the exterior features.

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Nov 19th, '05, 07:10

my friend just got 2006 sti i havent ride it but it looks hot pearl black
although im not a big fan of the new front ends with japanese car these days
same goes with the new gtr and evo x

Weep

Post by Weep » Nov 19th, '05, 08:12

Cool. I didn't say so before, but that ITR you had is gorgeous, same with your RX-7. My bro has an RX-7 as well. That car is crazy fast. What happened to the ITR if I may ask? I was considering getting an ITR, but after hearing lots of stories about theft, I was kinda turned off to it. WRX then bcame my next choice.
The ITR was a really nice car, but it drew too much attention from the wrong crowd. I'm also not a very big fan of the way the DC2 Integras look. Loved the performance, but didn't really love the attention or the look, so I sold it before someone stole it, haha. I'm thinking of selling the IS300 and buying an S2000 in a year or so.

pRincEton giRL

hey guys

Post by pRincEton giRL » Nov 19th, '05, 12:38

heyya peeps have you watched 'BATMAN BEGINS'??.. like bruce wyne's car.. the one who looks like 'mlitary patrol car'.. *whew*.. how about that?? it looks great and so different. must be very good in racing though but it's like 'back to the future' thing lah.. :lol

crossvii

Post by crossvii » Nov 19th, '05, 16:29

Geez, Weep you're getting all the cars I wanted haha. Just remember to take me along when you get it :P
Hitsugaya Toushirou wrote:The 06's have three levels of the base WRX now....the TR model which is somewhat like the JDM spec C. No sideskirts, no spoiler, no colored mirrors, no foglights, manual AC. $23-24k

Regular WRX takes the TR and adds sideskirts, a rear spoiler,color mirrors, foglights, and auto AC. $25k

And the premium package WRX with heated seats, mirrors, sunroof and leather interior. $27-28k.

Prices are just estimates from what i've seen other people on forums get theirs for. The WRX TR is actually quite a good buy even if it lacks some of the exterior features.
Actually, that's a pretty sweet deal. I'd get the TR over the other editions. It's cheaper, and with that saved cash, maybe you can even upgrade it further than the regular WRXs that come stock. And it's 2.5L? Hm, I missed that part. I guess it's moving out of its rally roots too :P

Hitsugaya Toushirou

Post by Hitsugaya Toushirou » Nov 19th, '05, 18:24

crossvii wrote:
Actually, that's a pretty sweet deal. I'd get the TR over the other editions. It's cheaper, and with that saved cash, maybe you can even upgrade it further than the regular WRXs that come stock. And it's 2.5L? Hm, I missed that part. I guess it's moving out of its rally roots too :P
Yeah, the U.S. and Europe get the 2.5L engine now. The 2.0L has been entirely phased out here in the U.S. The WRX 2.5L is pretty much the U.S. STi/Legacy GT engine thats been detuned (different turbos too). It has the AVCS the STi and Japan spec cars have had as well so there is a lot of potential with the new engine. Only drawback is that it's drive by wire, so the ECU controls the throttle plate electronically.

aNiX

Post by aNiX » Nov 19th, '05, 21:33

I drive a 93 Toyota pickup, and I rotate with my dad with his 92 camry. That 14 year old camry with 200,000 miles still runs like a brand new car >_>. Of course because my dad takes good care of all the cars. We also have a 05 camry. Freaky? All three of our cars are Toyota. Their engine last the longest of all engines.

kamion

Post by kamion » Nov 19th, '05, 21:52

Honda Civic Type R EP-3

Eaglechen

Post by Eaglechen » Nov 21st, '05, 23:24

my car is an old ford fiesta. i got it from my granny and it's 13 years old or so. ^^
but it's still driving and that's what it's all about!

sor, but my little blue car is too dirty right now to take a picture. :lol

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Nov 22nd, '05, 04:36

kamion wrote:Honda Civic Type R EP-3

hot clean civci niceee love the 5 lugs and the rims of the type r
i still love the EGs :wub:

archs13

Post by archs13 » Nov 24th, '05, 02:33

ehhh... my car... very stock... mod soon... thats all...
less than 30k mileage... hekk yesss... gotta hate the ka sometimes though :glare:
btw its a 91 nissan 240sx and im planning to do a 180 or a sileighty conversion :D
Attachments
284191375_l.jpg
284191375_l.jpg (44.2 KiB) Viewed 5544 times

vtsukasa_ryujin

Post by vtsukasa_ryujin » Nov 24th, '05, 02:59

i drove an audi A4~ pretty good for an inexperienced driver like me....personally i think i should drive one with less HP so the chance of me speeding will be lessen~ :crazy:

otaku72

OH HELLS YEAH!

Post by otaku72 » Nov 24th, '05, 03:06

My Sexxy Rides!

Number One - Used on days when all is right with the world:

Number Two - For when I am feeling all 34 of my years:

(Not Pictured: Number Three - My Wife's fly ass 2004 Jetta!)

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Nov 24th, '05, 20:23

archs13 wrote:ehhh... my car... very stock... mod soon... thats all...
less than 30k mileage... hekk yesss... gotta hate the ka sometimes though :glare:
btw its a 91 nissan 240sx and im planning to do a 180 or a sileighty conversion :D
nice 240.. my is coupe thou basemodel and tranny leak from the converter :cry: my friend crash his sil 80 conversion :alcoholic:

Otaku1994

Post by Otaku1994 » Nov 25th, '05, 10:00

Here are another 2 pictures of my old VR-4. I miss that car so much!

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Nov 26th, '05, 00:56

hey guys can you post pictures with your cars with you? i mean with your presence. i find some peeps are just faking it here. i like your cars though but i find it doubtful at times if you really owned those. :scratch:

Otaku1994

Post by Otaku1994 » Nov 26th, '05, 03:41

I have a few pictures of me in the car, but i'm not about to start posting myself online. :p by the way, my car is long gone now, sold it in September

jdmitus

Post by jdmitus » Nov 26th, '05, 04:03

I drive a white 92 Nissan 240sx fastback that came stock with KA24DE engine. It has about 97k mileage on it. It had 91k when I first bought it. I have a few modifications on the car, such as aftermarket intake, front and rear strut bars, KYB GR2 with Tein S-Tech Springs. The car came with Kumho Ecsta HP4 tires. They are horrible! Since winter is coming I'm going to change them to dedicated snow tires, and in the summer I'll purchase 4 sets of Yokohama AVS ES100.

archs13

Post by archs13 » Nov 26th, '05, 04:09

ha ha okie.. maybe ill get me a pic with my car but it's already night time here so ill post it tomorrow i guess... ehh!!! too bad he crashed his sil80 conversion... i mean im getting into drifting so im not gonna make my car look all fancy cause i might just crash it to the wall and waste all the money i spent in the lights... i saw this 180sx kouki taillight on ebay and the final bid was like $380... dangg!!! ha ha!!!

bluespring

Re: OH HELLS YEAH!

Post by bluespring » Nov 27th, '05, 16:00

otaku72 wrote:My Sexxy Rides!

Number One - Used on days when all is right with the world:
damn i miss skating i still have my old hook-ups deck :wub:

@archs13

my other friend have that jdm taillights tooo it looks hot with his black paint with sleepy eyes... im getting to like hatches

archs13

Post by archs13 » Nov 27th, '05, 17:11

yea mang. im planing to do that same sleepy eyes cause i dont really wanna convert to the silvia and i really like flap down lights so its either the 180 or go all the way with a sileighty conversion... i might want to convert to silvia though after all cause i really want to have a 240 converted sileighty ha ha.. i guess that would make it a sil40eighty or something cause of the sunroof ha ha!!!

dramalover

Post by dramalover » Nov 28th, '05, 03:01

Wow, some of you guys drive really nice cars. I drive a 2004 Toyota Corolla CE. I don't like it, it's champagne colour (yes, Canadian spelling). Oh well, I didn't pay for the car and at least I have something to drive. :D

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Nov 28th, '05, 07:23

archs13 wrote:yea mang. im planing to do that same sleepy eyes cause i dont really wanna convert to the silvia and i really like flap down lights so its either the 180 or go all the way with a sileighty conversion... i might want to convert to silvia though after all cause i really want to have a 240 converted sileighty ha ha.. i guess that would make it a sil40eighty or something cause of the sunroof ha ha!!!
yeah do the sleepy eyes very easy just cut off the some wires... its the cheapest mod and it looks really good with the hatch

alvy

Post by alvy » Nov 28th, '05, 07:36

Jeep Wrangler...the mountainbike version, that is... :thumright:

I live in a smallish European capital with functioning subway and bus systems. No need for a car that would only give me parking problems and eat all my money. :D

dEvIlDuDe

Post by dEvIlDuDe » Nov 29th, '05, 22:41

Hyundai Elantra (pretty neat car but eats up 11-12 gal in two weeks).. will be gettin a Hyundai Tiburon(I somehow like Hyundai, low profile brand) hopefully next yr after all that taxes stuff...

jdmitus

Post by jdmitus » Dec 9th, '05, 19:39

bluespring wrote:
archs13 wrote:yea mang. im planing to do that same sleepy eyes cause i dont really wanna convert to the silvia and i really like flap down lights so its either the 180 or go all the way with a sileighty conversion... i might want to convert to silvia though after all cause i really want to have a 240 converted sileighty ha ha.. i guess that would make it a sil40eighty or something cause of the sunroof ha ha!!!
yeah do the sleepy eyes very easy just cut off the some wires... its the cheapest mod and it looks really good with the hatch
I actually did this myself. All you need is a wire cutter. Pull out the headlight button that makes the flip up lights go up and down. Cut the brown wire that is attached to it. Put the button back in. Then, press the button in and make sure that it's in. Turn the headlights on and turn it back off. The headlights should still be up. Then press in and out, like double-clicking a mouse, until you find the perfect height for a sleepy eyes. The only thing about this is that the modified headlight button will not go up if pressed.

If I had the money, I would have bought the actual sleepy eye mod. I watched it being demonstrated in one of my Option Videos that I have. It looks a lot more better and more capable.

I know my explanation isn 't that great, but I hope you guys find it helpful.

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Dec 9th, '05, 19:50

GODAMMIT! i don't even have a bike! :lol

archs13

Post by archs13 » Dec 10th, '05, 01:16

dangggg.. thought this topic died already he he... but i havent been really able to drive my car :-( kinda scared now cause something's up with my brakes... i gotta go get it in a checkup tomorrow and hopefully nothing serious for my bebe!!! yeah i thought id get the sleepy eyes cause im a sleepy guy too ha ha!! sleepy eyes for the sleepy guy!!! but now im thinking about it and i kinda want to keep it that way now :D undecisive time again for me!!!

jdmitus

Post by jdmitus » Dec 10th, '05, 07:15

I have problems with my brakes too. Everytime I start going my car starts making screeching noises. My brake pads are wearing out. I have to buy new brake pads.

On another note, it was snowing here, so I decided to test my new tires that I just got installed on Monday. It held up pretty good.

apinseattle

Post by apinseattle » Dec 10th, '05, 18:53

2000 Nissan Maxima :wub:

Although traffic is sooo bad in Seattle these days that I take the bus to work. :roll

kkcream

Post by kkcream » Dec 10th, '05, 19:48

2003 Volkswagen Jetta

My break makes a high pitched sound when I step on it sometimes, any thoughts to the solution?

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 11th, '05, 01:15

jdmitus wrote:
bluespring wrote:
I actually did this myself. All you need is a wire cutter. Pull out the headlight button that makes the flip up lights go up and down. Cut the brown wire that is attached to it. Put the button back in. Then, press the button in and make sure that it's in. Turn the headlights on and turn it back off. The headlights should still be up. Then press in and out, like double-clicking a mouse, until you find the perfect height for a sleepy eyes. The only thing about this is that the modified headlight button will not go up if pressed.

If I had the money, I would have bought the actual sleepy eye mod. I watched it being demonstrated in one of my Option Videos that I have. It looks a lot more better and more capable.

I know my explanation isn 't that great, but I hope you guys find it helpful.
the one from video option is more complicated...lolx running to many wirings from the relay is a mess... i need some money for a clutch kit errrrr :crazy:

draco

Post by draco » Dec 11th, '05, 02:32

I'm studying abroad and don't have a car, always take bus to campus or hitchhike friends to other places. Convinient and cheap! :D

jdmitus

Post by jdmitus » Dec 11th, '05, 02:54

kkcream wrote:2003 Volkswagen Jetta

My break makes a high pitched sound when I step on it sometimes, any thoughts to the solution?
Your brake pads might be wearing out. Ask a friend who knows about cars that can check it out for sure. If it is the brake pads, then you should invest in some.

yobri

Post by yobri » Dec 11th, '05, 03:10

'03 Nissan 350Z and '94 Civic EX as my daily beater (commuter).

love_crisis

Post by love_crisis » Dec 11th, '05, 08:55

I drive a Toyota Colora (Emm...I'm sorry I didn't know how I spell it right) It's old because I drive it after my sister bought her car, honda. Nah...I wanna have my new car too but my parents disallow. My dream car is BMW Series 3. Argh....I want it.

baggypantgpa

Post by baggypantgpa » Dec 11th, '05, 22:06

1998 Nissan Maxima SE

mrs_xaiko

Post by mrs_xaiko » Dec 12th, '05, 17:54

i find it kind of hard to believe that some of you guys drive those cars.....specially for your age.....i would understand if you had rich parents....but to be 20 and buying those cars yourself??.......anyways.....i don't know how to drive but my husband's got an acura integra LS...we got it pretty cheap.....then we threw in a turbo....its okay.....not that fast....but its arite.......but my husband says he'll give it to me when i get my license....

yobri

Post by yobri » Dec 12th, '05, 21:34

mrs_xaiko wrote:i find it kind of hard to believe that some of you guys drive those cars.....specially for your age.....i would understand if you had rich parents....but to be 20 and buying those cars yourself??.......anyways.....i don't know how to drive but my husband's got an acura integra LS...we got it pretty cheap.....then we threw in a turbo....its okay.....not that fast....but its arite.......but my husband says he'll give it to me when i get my license....
What's the legal age of marriage in WI? I see you're only 17...

archs13

Post by archs13 » Dec 12th, '05, 21:41

mrs_xaiko wrote:i find it kind of hard to believe that some of you guys drive those cars.....specially for your age.....i would understand if you had rich parents....but to be 20 and buying those cars yourself??.......anyways.....i don't know how to drive but my husband's got an acura integra LS...we got it pretty cheap.....then we threw in a turbo....its okay.....not that fast....but its arite.......but my husband says he'll give it to me when i get my license....
ha ha yeah... i got my car for $6300 on a loan... im still paying for my car right now since i just got it last august.. and i started working on a very good job paying 9.35 an hour for me so.. it helped me really good getting a loan.

mrs_xaiko

Post by mrs_xaiko » Dec 13th, '05, 17:58

well yobri in WI if you are under 18 then you have to have your parents consent to get the marriage license.......if you want to know more then go to this site: http://www.legalexplorer.com/legal/lega ... id=1#quest

mrs_xaiko

Post by mrs_xaiko » Dec 13th, '05, 18:00

nevermind...seems like its not working....or i didn't do it right.....but just look it up on google and you'll get it...

yobri

Post by yobri » Dec 13th, '05, 19:18

Cool beans :-) I just wasn't sure if something there was a typo or something :thumright:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 14th, '05, 07:21

i don't have a car :-( bcuz i don't even drive yet :P

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Dec 14th, '05, 07:25

my mom drives a camry XLE fully loaded (this car is the shiet...) T____T

my dad drives a nissan altima from like 1998 T____T

i get no car XD

Chicken Balls

Post by Chicken Balls » Dec 14th, '05, 07:31

selling it this week ;(

replacing it with an a4 thou..

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Dec 15th, '05, 00:49

i just missed posting here. XD

WonderfulLife

Post by WonderfulLife » Dec 15th, '05, 00:55

i drives lexus es 300 2004 seems like im 30 years old guy
but im not hahaha anyway i got this car for free my bro bought it for my xmas present last year

SHiNB0

Post by SHiNB0 » Dec 15th, '05, 01:11

silver 03'/M3, its my baby had it for like 3 years and have less than 15k miles on it

:blink

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Feb 3rd, '06, 03:27

hey let's get baack to biz. shinbo, i like that car!!!! hmp. :thumleft:

6502inside

Post by 6502inside » Feb 3rd, '06, 07:44

I drive two old bimmers http://www.hyakushiki.net/bmws.htm These cars are light by modern standards, don't use too much fuel, are easy to work on, plus rear-drive and close to 50-50 weight distribution.

306VieTPrincE

Post by 306VieTPrincE » Apr 30th, '06, 08:46

currently driving a 91 Acura Legend, 18* Katana KR7 Chrome Rims coming in 3-4 days made in California, Distributed in Easter Canada, shipped to my house in Central Canada..

[img]http://pic.piczo.com/img/i39044096_72312.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.rimsonrides.com/Katana%20KR7%20Chrome.jpg[/img]

Ractive Exhaust System w/Air Intake, Ok Sound System (Clarion Amp, etc..)

hehe i found a Legend in Vietnam when i was there summer of 05
[img]http://pic.piczo.com/img/i120419184_82670.jpg[/img]

Purchased back in 97 or so I remember, for around $15 I can't remember, my parent's bought it for my oldest brother, he drives a 02 Bmw 325Ci, he passed the Legend down to my older sister, then to me, once my little bro get's his license in July, he's getting this Acura, what will i be driving next, who knows...

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » May 3rd, '06, 03:35

I have the best car in the world, It is virtually invisible to the naked eye that even I cannot find it in the driveway..hehe

Fangirl

Post by Fangirl » Jun 15th, '06, 04:21

HAHA I'm always showing my car off to people...

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/ ... tside1.jpg[/img]

It's a mazda-mx3. This piccie was taken the day (night actually) she came home. I bought her at the beginning of the year after saving up with the job I have while being a full time student. She's cute right? XD There are still a few things I want to fix-up on her but I'll do them one at a time...

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Jun 15th, '06, 04:49

I still have my personal car which is a 1998 Dodge Neon. I've had a few problems recently which got fixed, but overall I've had barely any problems and it's been a great and fun car. Might as well call me a pilot b/c I fly in it XD But the miles are getting high and my commute is kinda hefty, so I'm considering a new car in the next year or so. I'm hoping to get a brand new car so I can pick all the features I want. My current car was slightly used when I got her 6 years ago but I had to add a CD player and keyless entry ;__; I'm considering a Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic, or a Mazda 3. I'd like to get a small SUV like a Mazda Tribute or a Mercury Mariner (which is awesome!), but I can't afford the higher cost overall: gas, maintenance costs (tires, etc.), higher price tags.

My work/company car just got replaced a couple months ago. I used to have a horrible white 1999 Ford Taurus. It BLEW. It was constantly in the shop for problems that never got fixed. The tranny was shot, the engine sounded like hell, and there was some sort of electrical problem, I suspect. I constantly got loaners though, so I've since driven a crapload of different cars. Enterprise was like, my best friend....but not my company's since they had to pay for it :lol

They replaced it with a blue 2006 Ford Taurus. A much nicer drive, but driving these things so much made me sick of them and all Fords in general. Two months after getting it, the f*cker wouldn't start after 2 tries, this past Monday. Got it started and the engine light came on while on the road and it would not go away. I brought it right back b/c yeah, prolly shouldn't drive with the engine light on although I don't really care about a company car. I called for an appt. and went to take it in for service......it wouldn't start. I had to have it towed. I hate Ford. -__-

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jun 15th, '06, 04:51

the twin and my 1999 Audi A6
we (more like the twin did) spent a lot of money fixing it up, subwoofers, SONY MP3 DVD/CD Playback, bumper, new brake fluids, etc. :P
so yes, goodbye to our 1992 Nissan Sentra. Yes, 1992......:whistling:

weirdly enough, these pictures were taken on our 21st bday last november. 8)

(yes, I know, that was when we had a temporary plate because we had to registered the car under my name and such...so there's no license plate in the front, only in the back)

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Jun 15th, '06, 05:04

The pics are pretty dark but it seems nice ^^

jieshi

Post by jieshi » Jun 15th, '06, 05:09

lol I drive my parent's car (because I will move overseas soon) - a peugeot 307 CC (photo to come later)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jun 15th, '06, 05:11

neonkinpatsu wrote:The pics are pretty dark but it seems nice ^^
LOL~ thanks neon~ I was actually scouring through my laptop for picturse of my car in the daytime, but I couldn't find any. I'll look through my desktop files when I'm not so lazy. :-)

MEME(-_-)

Post by MEME(-_-) » Jun 15th, '06, 05:18

I drive Peugot 307. It is a sport. :whistling:
It is true that I have many problems with my car :scratch: , but I still enjoy driving it especially after they (the company) fix it of course.

[img]www.avonwood.co.uk/ images/i_01_peugot_307.jpg
[/img]
When I see another sport car :w00t: , I hope that I have one of them. :lol

jieshi

Post by jieshi » Jun 15th, '06, 05:20

MEME(-_-) wrote:I drive Peugot 307. It is a sport. :whistling:
It is true that I have many problems with my car :scratch: , but I still enjoy driving it especially after they (the company) fix it of course.

[img]www.avonwood.co.uk/ images/i_01_peugot_307.jpg
[/img]
When I see another sport car :w00t: , I hope that I have one of them. :lol
WE HAVE THE SAME CAR!!!! :w00t: congratulations lol

jdmitus

Post by jdmitus » Jun 15th, '06, 05:31

Here are some pictures of my White 92 NIssan 240sx and what I've done to it. Hardly any rust on the chassis with 105,000 miles on it.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/ ... _night.jpg[/img]
Cruising at night.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/ ... eering.jpg[/img]
Momocorse steering wheel that I got cheap.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/ ... t_knob.jpg[/img]
Trust shift knob.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/ ... lovers.jpg[/img]
Cusco Coilovers Zero One, again I got a steal.

Fangirl

Post by Fangirl » Jun 15th, '06, 08:31

neonkinpatsu wrote: I hate Ford. -__-
FORD is just living up to its name...cause we all know what FORD stands for...

Found
On
Road
Dead

Fixed
Or
Repaired
Daily

CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » Jun 15th, '06, 08:54

i drive an '03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8...i love my EVO!!!
Last edited by CAve_MAN on Aug 30th, '06, 19:25, edited 4 times in total.

Denwa

Post by Denwa » Jun 15th, '06, 11:42

^
nice car CAve_MAN :salut:

I drive a '98 Lancer Evolution V

Kayiaxo

Post by Kayiaxo » Jun 19th, '06, 21:56

I got a license but no car.
:cry:

MEME(-_-)

Post by MEME(-_-) » Jun 20th, '06, 11:52

Kayiaxo wrote:I got a license but no car.
:cry:
I was like that before "having a license without having a car", but then every time I need a car I borrow it from my older brother :lol

:whistling: Then my brother decided to give me his car. Until now I use it.

I hope you ("Kayiaxo") will have a car soon :thumright: