Narimiya Hiroki

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 14th, '05, 10:06

lilswtangel wrote: Densha Otoko :lol :cheers: :-) :P :whistling:
sooou kaaa...but eee haven't watched it :P only saw some pix hehe but you know Minu oppa is all I need so I'll let you have Densha :mrgreen:

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 14th, '05, 15:04

For now I just uploaded the pictures I posted yesterday here.

anneyuu

Post by anneyuu » Nov 14th, '05, 16:11

[love-mode on]
...oooooooooooh, thank you all :wub:
Nari-kun turns me on *o* , eh eh... me too (cough cough, he's too young for me v/////////////v)!
I have got Milk photobook but I ordered also "Rah Rah" and "i'm Hiroki Naimiya" after this thread *//////////*
Thank you for the wonderful wallpapers too :w00t:

[love-mode off]

TragicKingdom, I can't donwload your upload, it always stops at 49% :cry:

Drivershigh

Post by Drivershigh » Nov 14th, '05, 18:44

b]Drivershigh[/b]: welcome!! and this ava should be 100x100 pixels and 10KB only? and you want it to be a gif file? eh so I think I'm not very skillful since I have problems with making an ava not bigger than 10KB in a jpg format :whistling: but TragicKingdom is out spec here so I'm sure she'll manage to help you :thumleft:
Yea, I know it's difficult but that's all the forum allows us to upload as an avatar but I'll give a batch of cookies to the one who can succeed in doing this! :D

I was also wondering what everyone's favorite Hroki pictures were since everyone over at the JPMF is saying that he looks like he's 12 in the ones I have chosen so far! :x Show me some Hiroki love!

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Nov 15th, '05, 06:54

@Tragic-thanks for ur upload :D and gosh,i LOVE what u did with ur avatar. Nari-kun look sooo HOT ne :wub:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 15th, '05, 07:22

more pictures?? thanks Tragic~!!!! :cheers:

EMTQueen

Post by EMTQueen » Nov 15th, '05, 10:29

Oh, we're not letting this thread become buried, are we?

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 15th, '05, 22:59

Drivershigh: I don't think I can make a gif file smaller than 10KB :-( I tried but it's over 21KB anyway....and even when I left only 3 frames it was still over 20KB (it was freaking fast!!) hehe I prefer making those big files :lol

eh didn't know how to cut it out better..
Last edited by gunjourui on Nov 16th, '05, 23:09, edited 2 times in total.

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 16th, '05, 04:18

Drivershigh: Your avatar screams .. WTF?! Pink banana?

Anyway, it seems strange without a spamage of pictures in here.

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 16th, '05, 12:17

Urgh... I miss this thread T___T My internet has been cut off so I'm currently writing from school. >.>... I should be back in a few days hopefully. (misses everyone on this thread & the shun thread)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 16th, '05, 12:21

TragicKingdom wrote:Urgh... I miss this thread T___T My internet has been cut off so I'm currently writing from school. >.>... I should be back in a few days hopefully. (misses everyone on this thread & the shun thread)
that's why we haven't been bombarded with a load of pictures lately, wachi :lol

@Tragic, we're missing you, too~! and not only because of the pictures, too. :lol
see you in a few. :salut: hope your internet's up again soon. :-)

@yama-san, I'm loving the Nari avatar that you made....very cute and uppity (I think the orangey color has something to do with it). :-)
Last edited by lilswtangel on Nov 16th, '05, 12:27, edited 1 time in total.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 16th, '05, 12:27

TragicKingdom wrote:Urgh... I miss this thread T___T My internet has been cut off so I'm currently writing from school. >.>... I should be back in a few days hopefully. (misses everyone on this thread & the shun thread)
oh I know how you feel :-( got some problems with net and comp recently as well (God why it's always breaking down on Fridays :cry: )
hope your net will be back soon :thumleft:
btw, the pix you posted recently...did you get it from jpopsuki?

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 16th, '05, 13:36

The last pix I posted came from nana-nana.net (they're really good quality >.<) And the previous ones were from jpopsuki. I also like the avatar you made.

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 16th, '05, 19:26

ania's ava reminds me of some of the ava Tragic made. That reminds me, is there any other name we can call you Tragic? We all have some kind of nicks for each other, make it easier to remember.
You know what can make my nick EVEN shorter? If you call me Zoe. :lol

See you soon.. and hopefully more of Hiroki also. :P

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 16th, '05, 23:25

wachi wrote:Anyway, it seems strange without a spamage of pictures in here.
we have to wait for TragicKingdom to get her net connection back :P
TragicKingdom wrote:The last pix I posted came from nana-nana.net (they're really good quality >.<) And the previous ones were from jpopsuki. I also like the avatar you made.
I downloaded the whole package from jpopsuki too don't know most of those guys tho :P

eh I was trying to make ava for Drivershigh and this was the only idea that I had at that moment :lol but It's still to big :crazy:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 17th, '05, 01:26

wachi wrote: You know what can make my nick EVEN shorter? If you call me Zoe. :lol
wachi, you've got a cute name :lol I'm gonna call you Zoe since now on :-)

I've just found out that Nari is a Laruku fan omg I luv them too!! :wub: aaaaaand I found something to read this time :lol this is a cute interview with Nari & Hyde from "H" (2004.12) and it's translated by liv

some cute parts....

"Q: To live for the loved one, and the feeling of not living without him/her. Do you think to have that kind of love is caused by strength or weakness?
Hiroki: I might be the person who cannot live without loved one, so in real life, I try not to fall in love deeply to protect myself. … But it doesn't usually happen, does it? - For example, to love someone for 19 years or killed himself because the lover died. Generally, we often rely on someone so if he/she's suddenly gone, we would be bewildered. To live or die after someone has gone depends on our strength or weakness of our heart... that the theme of the film. I'll be pleased if you think about it by yourselves when you see the film. I still don't know. And I don't know much about love. If I meet a woman for my destiny in the future, I'd like to make strong effects to get her heart."

"Q: I thought the keyword of the film was “Destiny”. What are your thoughts about “Destiny”?

Hiroki: I like supernatural so I believe something including ghosts and UFOs.

Q: Since when you believe that?

Hiroki: I like it since I was a kid. I'm so busy these days so that I don't think about it often any more. (laugh) I dream of there is a woman of my destiny. She might be somewhere in the world. [yup, I'm here Nari!! :heart: ] I don't realise that time but when I look back on the past, I believe some incidents were happened by my destinies. "

cedit: http://www.l-ark.co.uk/l/
and the whole interview can be found here

Drivershigh

Post by Drivershigh » Nov 17th, '05, 06:42

I am trying my best to keep our Hiroki in the game but as there aren't many pictures of him (at least that I know of) it's really hard for me. Anyone willing to post their favorite pictures of him? I would greatly appreciate it. :mrgreen:

Also yamatsumi if you want you can just make me a regular avatar that says "Vote for Hiroki in 05!" if you'd like.

:-)

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 17th, '05, 10:33

Drivershigh wrote:Also yamatsumi if you want you can just make me a regular avatar that says "Vote for Hiroki in 05!" if you'd like.
:-)
I made this one...

but it's still too big :cry: anyone know if it's possible to make only the size smaller and keep it 83x100?

EMTQueen: nice collection you have there!! hehe I'm not sure which pix I already have so I guess I have to save ALL of it :lol

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 17th, '05, 16:57

Everyone!~ I'm back (finally) So good to be back in time to download HYD tomorrow and I don't want to miss nobuta wo produce either. Hmm... and when is Ai no Uta aired?
Well I don't have much to say, I feel extremely tired for some reason.
wachi wrote:ania's ava reminds me of some of the ava Tragic made. That reminds me, is there any other name we can call you Tragic? We all have some kind of nicks for each other, make it easier to remember.
You know what can make my nick EVEN shorter? If you call me Zoe. :lol

See you soon.. and hopefully more of Hiroki also. :P
You call me Ezz/Ez/Ess/Es/ or TK. I don't really care ^^
LOL, i didn't know there were nicks for each other. I guess ania is yamatsumi right?
I found this really cute/funny picture of Hiroki.

Nari and Miyasago Hiroyuki in the special premiere press conferece of Tantei Jimusho 5
"blatantly ripped from Jisatsu" ^^ (just spreading the love <3 ^__^)

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 17th, '05, 17:07

TK, nise to see you back online :)
TragicKingdom wrote: I guess ania is yamatsumi right?
yup, it's me :lol
TragicKingdom wrote: Image

Nari and Miyasago Hiroyuki in the special premiere press conferece of Tantei Jimusho 5
"blatantly ripped from Jisatsu" ^^ (just spreading the love <3 ^__^)
cute pic!!! I love Nari's glasses :lol and I think that the other guy is called Miyasako Hiroyuki. :mrgreen:

Jisatsu

Post by Jisatsu » Nov 18th, '05, 02:42

yamatsumi wrote:
I made this one...

but it's still too big :cry: anyone know if it's possible to make only the size smaller and keep it 83x100?

EMTQueen: nice collection you have there!! hehe I'm not sure which pix I already have so I guess I have to save ALL of it :lol

*waves*

silencebecoming (which is your nick here?*_* XDD) can't log now so she asked me to post this here^_^!

smaller version of the icon...

btw... it seems this is my first post here.. *waves*... ^_^v

//Jisatsu

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 18th, '05, 03:36

Jisatsu, have you posted on Shun's thread yet? It won't be complete without you... we can tell you're a HUGE fan ..:lol

I just realize Hiroki's mouth (after weeks of drooling over his body..now moving on.. upward).. sometimes it reminds me of a clown's mouth.. you know like how it curves upward at the end of his mouth? It's scary sometimes, but a pretty boy like Hiroki can pull it off and make it cute instead.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 18th, '05, 03:57

wachi wrote:Jisatsu, have you posted on Shun's thread yet? It won't be complete without you... we can tell you're a HUGE fan ..:lol

I just realize Hiroki's mouth (after weeks of drooling over his body..now moving on.. upward).. sometimes it reminds me of a clown's mouth.. you know like how it curves upward at the end of his mouth? It's scary sometimes, but a pretty boy like Hiroki can pull it off and make it cute instead.
oh my goodness his smile is what atracts me to him! it was the first thing i noticed, and since then i just can't stop staring... and drooling... and dreaming... :faint:

i always thought it was more like a cheshire smile than a clown smile. :blink

eh, whatever though. he's gorgeous.

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 18th, '05, 04:04

The cat from Alice in Wonderland? :lol It reminds me of a clown, I dunno why, maybe because I was thinking of the character Joker from Batman. But yeah, I still love his smile.. very devilish sometimes.

His hair is pretty much the same throughout, just different colors. Have anyone seen his hair in Ranpo jigoku? He combed it back, which is definitely a weird look for him, but I guess it fits the role.

EMTQueen

Post by EMTQueen » Nov 18th, '05, 04:43

OMG, I was thinking the EXACT same thing (the Joker from Batman smile). Except Narimiya's is adorable and not Jack Nicholson-evil.

On a Rachael Ray sucks community on LJ, we have a running gag that SHE looks like the Joker.

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Nov 18th, '05, 07:47

narimiya is one coool guy no doubt im two days older than him if that counts lolx
errrr

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 18th, '05, 07:54

Cool, more people are joining this thread ^-^
O_O bluespring... are you really male? lol, i don't mean anything bad by it. Just till now it's been raving girls. But I totally agree that nari is cool. And everyone, I love his smile!

who's silencebecoming?? EMTQueen? :)

EMTQueen

Post by EMTQueen » Nov 18th, '05, 09:00

Silencebecoming is someone on LJ. I don't know if she posts here or not.

I'm emtqueen85 on LJ.

silencebecoming

Post by silencebecoming » Nov 18th, '05, 12:23

silencebecoming here... Hi to everyone. This is my first post...
Ohmygoddess it worked. :cheers: I've been trying (failing) to log in all day.
To those that don't know me I spend most of my time on LJ, and co-moderate/spam the hiroki community there.

I hope that image resize of the icon I did was alright. I got it down from 13kb to 4kb.

Not sure what else to write... I'm just happy to finally be posting....

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 18th, '05, 17:46

ooooh a lot of posts today :-) and new people are joining the thread!! niiiiiice :cheers:

silencebecoming: thanks for resizing the icon!! how did you do it?? :blink this is a useful skill hehe not that it would help my over 500KB avas & sigs :mrgreen: but I'm just curious :lol
oh and we don't mind spamming here :lol

Zoe: do you have any caps from Ranpo jigoku? I haven't seen it yet but I'm curious about Nari's hairstyle :lol
ohhhh and my first thought was Joker as well :whistling: but I like his smile anyway :wub: so I'm very happy that he's one of those stars who are smiling often when photographed...not like some others :roll

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 18th, '05, 18:07

ania, go to the nana-nana.net site, and under download, go down until you see the Ranpo jigoku's clip part. There is the preview, trailer, and press conference with the casts. His image is a bit freaky in the movie.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 18th, '05, 21:53

yup, this hairstyle will fit the role :lol I think we'll see an evil Nari again :mrgreen:
but I can't judge yet if I like this hairstyle or not coz there's not much opportunity to really have a look at him :P but omg this preview looks cool!! I wanna watch Ranpo jigoku!! *goes to find some info*

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 18th, '05, 21:56

Did you also see the part where he's getting down and dirty with some woman in a room surrounded by mirrors? I knew it was freaky.. or maybe he just want to see how good he is in bed. :lol

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 18th, '05, 22:04

saw that hehe I'm just stealing pix :P I'll post them in a minute

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 18th, '05, 22:11

Yay, what kind of pic? I mean I'm surprise I haven't seen any of Nari pics that haven't been posted here yet. Haha.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 18th, '05, 22:21

Image :heart:
credit: Official website

hehe this hairstyle is little bit strange indeed but his eyes are :wub: *crazy scream*

Zoe, you haven't seen them coz I've just stolen them :whistling:

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 18th, '05, 22:29

Hahah, too bad you stole it a bit too late, I have seen them already. :P

See his blond hair on the last pic? I mentioned once that I think he has blond hair in Ranpo, but I guess it's just one pic... and what delish the pic is. Ohmylordylord, he's all sweaty ..or wet, and that body.. even if just a bit half of it, but we get to see NIPPLE! OMG, it looks good. :lol

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 18th, '05, 22:42

you've seen it already? :crazy: sooooo why didn't you post them here? :P

oh why he's got blond hair on that last pic?? :cry: :cry: :cry:
wachi wrote:Ohmylordylord, he's all sweaty ..or wet, and that body.. even if just a bit half of it, but we get to see NIPPLE! OMG, it looks good.
use your imagination and combine pic number 3 & 4 XD
*dokidoki* (or rather a hart attack)

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 18th, '05, 22:47

Because I'm lazy, duh. Seriously, I have no idea where I have seen them, but I know I've seen them before. :P

I dun wanna, that woman has her legs spread for him.. yuck, I rather it's just him alone.. spreading his own legs. haha.. now that's a nice mental image. *saves*

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 18th, '05, 23:04

wachi wrote:.. yuck, I rather it's just him alone.. spreading his own legs. haha.. now that's a nice mental image. *saves*
oh yea he already got an experience in that :mrgreen:

you know, the girl is not important..she can be easily thrown out but mirrors are important :P

tzukimine

Post by tzukimine » Nov 18th, '05, 23:11

is it really true that nari-kun is gay??? it seems to be internet gossip.... if he is... i cant imagine..but it would be cool...

so sad that shun isn't gay either.... nari x shun.... hach....

hm...

*nosebleed*

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 18th, '05, 23:35

As far as I know, Nari being gay is just a rumor. He has a male room mate (supposedly) and people have bene saying he's gay because of it or something like that.
Anyways... I really don't care ^__^ Nari is Nari and love him nonetheless. I might actually encourage some male x male action. Nari x Shun combination is heavenly. Two hotties together!!

*likes shounen-ai*

silencebecoming

Post by silencebecoming » Nov 18th, '05, 23:48

*groans* Everywhere I go its the gay rumour mil *laughs*

Most media loves gossip. And whats bigger gossip than one of the popular j-idols right now - especially popular with the girls - being gay?

Nari doesn't seem the type for casual dating. Going by what yamatsumi posted (the article with Hyde from l'arc website) if he's really going to be taking time from work he'd probably want it to be serious. He said in a Junon article earlier this year he's been focused on work, still is focused and hasn't had a girlfriend in four years (which adds to the gay rumours).

In the Milk photobook interview it talks about him living with his younger brother. And in Rah Rah he spoke of his parents divorcing, his mother passing away in his third year of junior highschool (he never entered highschool) and them being raised by their grandmother. It seems, and possibly could be, that Nari's younger brother is his only living relative. So he's probably living with him still.
The male 'room-mate' / brother also adds to the gay rumours.

Whether it be true or not, No matter who he falls in love with it should be about the person he is, not the person he is with.
^^ I'm not sure I made sense there...
Last edited by silencebecoming on Nov 19th, '05, 00:14, edited 3 times in total.

silencebecoming

Post by silencebecoming » Nov 18th, '05, 23:53

silencebecoming: thanks for resizing the icon!! how did you do it?? :blink this is a useful skill hehe not that it would help my over 500KB avas & sigs :mrgreen: but I'm just curious :lol
oh and we don't mind spamming here :lol
I just changed the resolution of the picture. Also I think file size might be determined by the program one is using. I use my crap pc default program (Arcsoft Photostudio 5.5). I would love adobe's latest... *sigh*
I notice sometimes my graphics can be a bit blurred. I think that might be the resolution/programs fault.

I really don't know what I'm doing half of the time I'm doing graphics. Its all trial and error and eventually I get what I'm doing / haven't a clue most of the time how I did it though.

silencebecoming

Rampo Jigoku Info

Post by silencebecoming » Nov 18th, '05, 23:58

Sorry for the spam. Its a info spam today.

Not sure if this has been posted before, I don't think it has.
Rampo Jigoku is 4 short films within one film. All tied together by one detective investigating situations.

Here's a synopsis of Nari's film:

"Mirror Hell" ("Kagami jigoku"): directed by Akio Jissôji; screenplay by Akio Satsukawa; starring Hiroki Narimiya, Tadanobu Asano, Mikako Ichikawa, Tomoya Nakamura, and Minori Terada. Synopsis: "A series of women are discovered with their faces burnt and skulls charred. Detective Akechi (Tadanobu Asano) investigates and discovers that a hand mirror created by the handsome Toru (Hiroki Narimiya) is always found at the scene of the death. Toru makes old fashioned mirrors for a living. He is obsessed with mirrors and reflections, which seem to him like portals to another world. Women are unnaturally attracted to Toru, and the dead women were his regular customers. Detective Akechi knows he must have some connection to the mysterious deaths, despite his convincing alibis. Meanwhile, Toru makes plans to create the ultimate mirror - a project that threatens to drive him insane...."

Picspam to come, I promise... ... when I find new pics that haven't been posted before.

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 19th, '05, 00:15

God, the gay rumor amuses me, so does the people who started it or curious about it, all I have to say is, it doesn't matter! I dun care if he's gay, bi, or transexual for that matter, love the man for who he is, gorgeous and talented. But yeah, yaoi lover has to use their imaginary then, no gayness here.

Agh, where have I read the synopsis for the movie before? Was it nana-nana.net? Or was imdb.. but I have a serious deja vu going here.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 19th, '05, 00:20

nari is the bad guy? :blink

:D sounds good!

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 19th, '05, 00:34

this kind of rumors always makes me laugh coz I think that every existing J-star has been at least once rumored to be gay :P but even if he is I don't care...as it was said before Nari is Nari :wub:
+ in that interview he sounds really serious (I think he is a serious person in life when some important matters are considered like work, love etc) and he was taking about woman of his destiny (I don't have a japanese text tho)

hmmm I think those rumors about J-stars being gay are actually started by gay who wish they idols were gay too :lol

"Mirror Hell"? OMG I luv this title!!! I could spend eternity in this hell with evil Nari by my side :lol

EMTQueen

Post by EMTQueen » Nov 19th, '05, 00:34

His mother died? Poor Narimiya. :cry:

I heard somewhere that he made a promise to his mother to seriously work on his acting, I guess it was a "beside the deathbed" promise.

How sad. :-(

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 19th, '05, 00:50

^ OMG, what? That's the worst news I have ever heard.

Btw, ania, I don't think he would want to stay in hell, I think he just want you there. Haha, I can stay with him on earth.

silencebecoming

Post by silencebecoming » Nov 19th, '05, 00:57

In the Rah Rah photobook, one of the articles.
Nari's mother died in his third year of junior highschool.

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 19th, '05, 01:02

Damn... must have been rough for Nari. I don't remember my mother... so for me it isn't a big loss. I'm sure his mother is proud of him. Look how he's turned out, so handsome, so good in acting. I love the fact he's busy with work. It means I can see more and more of him.

Silencebecoming, I love your avatar *__* So pretty. From what pictures did you make it??

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 19th, '05, 01:03

EMTQueen wrote:His mother died? Poor Narimiya. :cry:

I heard somewhere that he made a promise to his mother to seriously work on his acting, I guess it was a "beside the deathbed" promise.

How sad. :-(
:cry: so he really has a great motivation to improve his skills!! gambatte, Nari-kun :clap:

Zoe: with Nari by my side ONLY :twisted: joudan joudan :lol I would miss my honey too much hehe so don't worry Nari is all yours coz I'll never cheat on by oppa :heart:

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 19th, '05, 01:04

It must have hitted him hard. At such a young & innocent age also. It is really sad :cry: This just bring everybody down, I wish I haven't read it, now I feel so bad for him.

ania: Thank god we have Shun & Nari in common, because I definitely do not like your oppa. :P

silencebecoming

Post by silencebecoming » Nov 19th, '05, 01:07

TragicKingdom wrote: Silencebecoming, I love your avatar *__* So pretty. From what pictures did you make it??

Its taken from the 2006 Calendar.

Or did you mean my signature?

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 19th, '05, 01:11

Your sig is some girl, I don't think TK is interested in her.

Did you buy the calendar? I want it so bad. :cry:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 19th, '05, 01:14

it ony means he's got a really strong personality ne~
and yup his mother would be sooo proud of him now :-)
I think we love him even more now, don't we? :heart:

Zoe: thanks God you don't like my oppa coz I would have to sleep with my eyes wide open to not let you steal him :roll

everyone: spam is welcomed :mrgreen:

silencebecoming

Post by silencebecoming » Nov 19th, '05, 01:17

Don't cry! Awww, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring everybody down. I shared what he shared in Rah Rah because that did happen to him, its sad, but he made it through it and its made him who he is today.

Heres a picspam from recent appearances:

October 30 2005
arashi no yoru ni 'premiere' [he did a voice for an anime / a little goat called "mei" ]

November 07 2005
Promoting Rampo Jigoku

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 19th, '05, 01:41

I saw those as well. ^ From Hiroki LJ, I bet. OMG, now I remember why I thought of the Joker when it comes to his smile, from THOSE pics above! I have never seen him smile that wide before.

I saw the trailer for arashi no yoru ni, his voice is so cute. I kept going awww when I heard it. Nakamura Shido was in The Neighbor No. 13 with Shun, and now he's in one with Nari, but the theme is totally opposite. Lucky dude, I wanna be him for a day.

ania, it's OK, the woo man is all yours. :P

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 19th, '05, 01:50

wachi wrote: ania, it's OK, the woo man is all yours. :P
ureshii :-)
silencebecoming wrote: Image
what a resemblance!! :lol this pic is just too cute!! :wub: I just have to watch this movie!!

ok girls keep spamming so I have a lot to download in the morning :P
oyasumi minna :sleeping:

silencebecoming

Post by silencebecoming » Nov 19th, '05, 02:06

wachi wrote:I saw those as well. ^ From Hiroki LJ, I bet.
Yea. I originally posted them on hiroki LJ.
To get out of the down mood (that I started, gomen) I hastily posted the first picspam I could get my hands on. *laughs*

Another picspam...

silencebecoming

Post by silencebecoming » Nov 19th, '05, 02:32

I don't own the calendar .. although I may order it soon, I just have to wait for monetary reasons.
I managed to find just 2 images from the calendar though.

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 19th, '05, 02:44

silencebecoming wrote:Image
This pic amuses me. I'm like, what the heck is Nari starring at? Hahha.

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Nov 19th, '05, 07:25

TragicKingdom wrote:Cool, more people are joining this thread ^-^
O_O bluespring... are you really male? lol, i don't mean anything bad by it. Just till now it's been raving girls. But I totally agree that nari is cool. And everyone, I love his smile!

who's silencebecoming?? EMTQueen? :)

yes im a male !!! :glare: im not raving like you girls ok!!! i didnt say kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! eeee! lol
i said he is cool! i like his fashion sense seriously... im lil bit of a fashion nut :w00t: btw im not metro, bi or gay! thank you :mrgreen:

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 19th, '05, 10:01

I wasn't implying that. But it's great to have males who acknowledge his acting and fashion.

@Zoe, you're so funny, yet so true! What is he staring at? Is it ok to let our imaginations run wild? *Loses that thought* That guy is U-G-L-Y. Nari if with anyone should be with Shun. Isn't that right? :D

Silence, thanks for the pictures. More to add to my collection.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 19th, '05, 15:03

thanks for the spam!! :salut: *saves everything*
silencebecoming wrote: Image
this hairstyle is totally adorable!! :wub:

angel: I bet I know what you wanna get for your birthday :lol
:party: :dance: :party: :dance: :party: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRL!!!!!!!! :party: :dance: :party: :dance: :party:

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 19th, '05, 15:48

TK.. meanie! That guy is Ryuhei Matsuda, he's one of my favorite actor! He also played Ren in NANA. OMG. His looks aren't as important to me, because he is T-A-L-E-N-T-E-D. Actually to me, Ryuhei has an unique beauty to him. I love Shun with Nari of course, but don't say that Ryuhei is ..you know :cry:

It's angel's birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She must be out celebrating... no time for Hiroki or Shun.

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Nov 19th, '05, 21:55

wachi wrote:TK.. meanie! That guy is Ryuhei Matsuda, he's one of my favorite actor! He also played Ren in NANA. OMG. His looks aren't as important to me, because he is T-A-L-E-N-T-E-D. Actually to me, Ryuhei has an unique beauty to him. I love Shun with Nari of course, but don't say that Ryuhei is ..you know :cry:

It's angel's birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She must be out celebrating... no time for Hiroki or Shun.
ryuhei is the only son of two famous celebrities in japan... hes the main character in Bluespring directed by Toyoda...i think hes cool too like nari.. he looks exactly like my bestfriend wtf lol the only thing missing is me looking like nari lmao

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 20th, '05, 00:06

^ Err, I know that. And yeah, you wish. :P

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Nov 20th, '05, 06:55

wachi wrote:^ Err, I know that. And yeah, you wish. :P
i meant it for tragic oh well good thing you didnt say "dream on" thats rather painful lol
ok gonna watch ai no uta now so later

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 20th, '05, 08:03

Yeah, I know that too, but too bad you quoted my msg instead. :D

I meant to, but I wasn't going to be mean to the only guy here, make you a special case.

Nari looks good in a suit, I thought he was a salaryman or something in Ai no Uta, but he's an office cop? I don't pay much attention to details.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 20th, '05, 22:22

this is nice that we have a guy here who didn't got scared of our fangirling :lol

I don't have many opportunities to post pix here coz my collection = the pix you're posting here :D but I think no one posted this one before...

(credit: zorpia)

eh but I'm sure that Zoe has seen it already :P

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Nov 21st, '05, 08:41

wachi wrote:Yeah, I know that too, but too bad you quoted my msg instead. :D

I meant to, but I wasn't going to be mean to the only guy here, make you a special case.

Nari looks good in a suit, I thought he was a salaryman or something in Ai no Uta, but he's an office cop? I don't pay much attention to details.
nari is a detective :P am i really only the guy here in this thread? :cheers:

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 21st, '05, 23:42

^ Yes, yes you are. We're all proud of you for sticking here this long.

Haha, yes, anything with Shun & Nari, I'm sure I have already seen it. :lol But I applaud you for trying and of course posting more pictures, while TK is taking her break.