Phoenix / Fire Bird (MBC, 2004)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
s0caligirl

Phoenix / Fire Bird (MBC, 2004)

Post by s0caligirl » Nov 16th, '05, 03:42

im currently watcing this one right now... *sigh* im soo loving it soo far!!! usually i have an idea of how the ending is going to be already but this time!?! oh my gosh it could go either way..... i hope its a happy ending!!! *please no spoilers* hehehe =)

but anyhow i was wondering does anyone know the translations to the songs?? (english that is) ususally the k-dramas that i watch...have translations to go with the song but this one doesnt ( i hate when that happens) soooo if anyone know where i can get it or has the english translations...that would be GREAT!!!!!!

AsianFreak

Hey!!!

Post by AsianFreak » Nov 16th, '05, 05:09

All i can tell you is that your watching a really awesome Drama.

I just finished watching it last week.

As for the translations i think i have a website that has the lyrics romanized and the translations. I know youll be happy to have it right. Lol

Honestly im new to D-Addicts and i really dont know how get around but ill manage.

By the way do you know of any really good dramas out there that you have watched or heard off.

Im just like you, A really DramaFreak. lol

Well here is the URL for the website.

http://boonorbane.blogdrive.com/comments?id=107

s0caligirl

awwwwwww

Post by s0caligirl » Nov 16th, '05, 08:34

:wub: :D awwwwwwwwww THANKS!!!!!!!!!!! yes i am very happy!!!!!!!!! i love the 3 main songs in there rite now!!!!!!! *sigh* im itching to ask u whats going to happen in the end but................ i must not ask hehehe lol.........

anyhow mmmmmmmm im pretty new to d-addict too............. plus i dont come on here often unless i am looking up movies or i need questions answer heheeh u'll love d-addicts!!! :wub: its every d-addict dream come true hehehe ha!! LOL

anyhow i recommend......... sad love story....full house (esp this one :wub: ) and winter sonata........ i heard my sassy girl is good but i havent gotten to it yet.... are u lookig for the sad depressing ending or hte happy ones (there isnt much happy ones butt if ur lucky u get one once in awhile hehehe lol)

when you come into the korean room....look on the top for a subject "seeders wanted for KSOTM (somethingl ike that) thats where u can dl the movies...plus they give a list of movies...and if u click on the movie...ususally it gives a brief summary on the movies...thats how i found out about phoenix :D

have fun in here!!!!!!! and wow a guy into k-dramas!?!! that is hard to find hehehe lol .........see u around ohh and WELCOME TO D-ADDICTS!!!

knuts

Re: Hey!!!

Post by knuts » Nov 16th, '05, 08:54

AsianFreak wrote:

Thank you very much for sharing this info with us. You have made me so happy. :lol

I like this drama very much and would like to buy the real copy from Yesasia. However, does anyone know about the quality of the subs of the officiall DVD set? Is it any good and worth the money? Or is it very poorly translated?

Many thanks in advance for any response.

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Hey!!!

Post by mangosteen » Nov 16th, '05, 09:10

AsianFreak wrote:All i can tell you is that your watching a really awesome Drama.

I just finished watching it last week.

As for the translations i think i have a website that has the lyrics romanized and the translations. I know youll be happy to have it right. Lol

Honestly im new to D-Addicts and i really dont know how get around but ill manage.

By the way do you know of any really good dramas out there that you have watched or heard off.

Im just like you, A really DramaFreak. lol

Looking for good dramas? Read this http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10397

kwon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kwon » Nov 16th, '05, 16:51

You can also go to popcornfor2.com for more romanized lyrics.

vangpire

Post by vangpire » Nov 17th, '05, 00:57

Thanks drama is one of my favorites from this year. It's soooo good plus the ending is not your typical korean drama ending. As far as the subs go, the version that I watched had very good subs. I purchased my copy off of EBay.

s0caligirl

ughhhhh!!

Post by s0caligirl » Nov 17th, '05, 20:52

*sigh* :wub: im loving this movie....i just hate miran!! she soo annoying!!! i hope jieun starts standing up for herself!! someone needs to slap miran!! hehe lol...ughh eric!! he is such a HOTTIE in this movie!!! u cant help but just love him ..even if he is suppose to be the player bad boy hehehe lol... :wub:

s0caligirl

wow!!!

Post by s0caligirl » Nov 17th, '05, 22:39

Im sooooo late!!! but :cry: im soo loving her right now!! and to find out this is true!!! :O i read some where that the main girl (Lee Eun-ju) died....i thought it was a rumor since i didnt really go into it and than i started to wonder if it was true and if it is...how did she died...well i search and its true!! its because she commited suicide!! :cry: she was soo lovely! and her acting seem to be good too. i hope her family is doing well...and i hope she is happier

here is the article thati found...

http://www.jkdramas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1252

knuts

Post by knuts » Nov 17th, '05, 22:54

vangpire wrote:Thanks drama is one of my favorites from this year. It's soooo good plus the ending is not your typical korean drama ending. As far as the subs go, the version that I watched had very good subs. I purchased my copy off of EBay.
just wondering, what kind of version was that?

knuts

Re: wow!!!

Post by knuts » Nov 17th, '05, 23:01

s0caligirl wrote:Im sooooo late!!! but :cry: im soo loving her right now!! and to find out this is true!!! :O i read some where that the main girl (Lee Eun-ju) died....i thought it was a rumor since i didnt really go into it and than i started to wonder if it was true and if it is...how did she died...well i search and its true!! its because she commited suicide!! :cry: she was soo lovely! and her acting seem to be good too. i hope her family is doing well...and i hope she is happier

yes, so so so sad that she has left us... It just makes me think that I should not stress too much and relax more...life is so short...

KKhang

Post by KKhang » Nov 18th, '05, 01:58

is this drama good? i dont know..

freakkler

Post by freakkler » Nov 18th, '05, 21:25

I'm at episode 14 so far ...dunno whether able to finish dl before end of Nov. Grrr...
So far pretty gd at least till 10/11. The last 4 episodes 've been pretty draggy with minimal dialogue, same sad + resignation look on Lee eun-joo.
But i'm catching this Phoenix entirely bcoz of her..after catching two of her performances on the big screen. =)

The actor, her ex-husband, ..sux big time.

Altogether, looking fwd to the ending so that i can know what eventually happen!!! Yeahhh...N Ji-eun needs to be more decisive n expressive.

After so many k-shows of similar genre, i can draw one conclusion: love needs to be convey, verbalised~!!! :w00t:

s0caligirl

Post by s0caligirl » Nov 22nd, '05, 03:27

yes yes i agree with u....im on eps 13....and its starting to lag!! everything is out already u know...thats what made it suspensful...the irony of them still loving each other and not telling anyone :roll anyhow hopefully it will stay interesting.... i heard its gonna slow down or repeats...ohh i hate miran...i was actually feeling sorry for her.....esp when she fell and started crying...but after she starting plotting...ohhh she;'s a ****!!

cherilyn08

Post by cherilyn08 » Nov 22nd, '05, 12:19

i love this too! i finished watching this last month and it's just absolutely great!

freakkler

Post by freakkler » Nov 23rd, '05, 19:32

I thought miran was a desperate act by the producers to give her more air-time ...it just seems forever! Her repeatless revenges. *Grip* :O and then suddenly her character got 'lost' in the subsequent shows. OOops, ...i'm at ep23 now. HeeHee.
I can't wait to finish, taking up my life ..when I shld be carrying out serious work. :w00t:

Ohhh..i hope the ending is soothing. I can't bear it ...countless diff. scenarios run thru' my mind BUT ...I can't imagine any that will ease my heart (morally, logically, ethically, love, kinship guilt, dead past etc) :cry: .... :cussing:

knuts

Post by knuts » Nov 23rd, '05, 19:54

freakkler wrote:I thought miran was a desperate act by the producers to give her more air-time ...it just seems forever! Her repeatless revenges. *Grip* :O and then suddenly her character got 'lost' in the subsequent shows. OOops, ...i'm at ep23 now. HeeHee.
I can't wait to finish, taking up my life ..when I shld be carrying out serious work. :w00t:

Ohhh..i hope the ending is soothing. I can't bear it ...countless diff. scenarios run thru' my mind BUT ...I can't imagine any that will ease my heart (morally, logically, ethically, love, kinship guilt, dead past etc) :cry: .... :cussing:
he, he, ..yeah, that Miran just started to get on my nerves big time with her acts.
It is OK for a few times, but no, it kept going on and on. Way too long and too much imo. At some point I just wished someone would give her a one way to the moon. But I guess, in real life it could be like that, if you are dealing with a really sick person.
Me too, I was not well and should have been in bed but stayed up all night to watch this serie. Result: no so good, but no regrets :P

edited : have removed spoiler, sorry
Last edited by knuts on Nov 24th, '05, 13:28, edited 1 time in total.

s0caligirl

Post by s0caligirl » Nov 24th, '05, 01:29

knuts wrote:
freakkler wrote:I thought miran was a desperate act by the producers to give her more air-time ...it just seems forever! Her repeatless revenges. *Grip* :O and then suddenly her character got 'lost' in the subsequent shows. OOops, ...i'm at ep23 now. HeeHee.

he, he, ..yeah, that Miran just started to get on my nerves big time with her acts. It is OK for a few times, but no, it kept going on and on. Way too long and too much imo. At some point I just wished someone would give her a one way to the moon. But I guess, in real life it could be like that, if you are dealing with a really sick person.

Me too, I was not well and should have been in bed but stayed up all night to watch this serie. Result: no so good, but no regrets :P
double high five to both of u hehehe lol...ummm what miran is lost!?!! well good ridence!! u ruin it for me but hehe elol its okay...just dont kill the ending for me because i have countless ending in my head too!!!!! and im only on 14!!! soo shhh on the ending!!

and yes i soo wish ji-eun would put her in her place...put miran and jungmin in their place...i hate it how ji-eun and sang (forgot his name) is acting like its their fault that they are ex's!! ohh eric is getting on my nerves even thoug i :wub: him!! :P but ohh gosh!! someone needs too tell jangmin and miran off!!! hehehe :cussing:

Bam-Bam

Post by Bam-Bam » Nov 24th, '05, 09:13

I'm enjoying the series but,

I find Will's wife Miran more attractive than the love interest he's after. It's too bad the lead actress here died in real life, but, I just do not find her least bit sympathetic.

Maybe they should have switched places during casting.

Anyone else find it weird to watch a series where the lead actress has died recently?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:
I find it funny that Miran gets increasingly psychotic as the show moves on. It's really funny.

knuts

Post by knuts » Nov 24th, '05, 10:07

Bam-Bam wrote:I'm enjoying the series but,

I find Will's wife Miran more attractive than the love interest he's after. It's too bad the lead actress here died in real life, but, I just do not find her least bit sympathetic.

Maybe they should have switched places during casting.

Anyone else find it weird to watch a series where the lead actress has died recently?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:
I find it funny that Miran gets increasingly psychotic as the show moves on. It's really funny.
Sorry, don't agree that Miran is more attractive , I don't like Miran :P
but I also think it is weird to watch a series where the lead actress has died recently.
Actually that is the reason why I did not want to watch to this serie in the first place inspite of many recommendations. I just did not want to know or hear anything about this serie. I just found it too eerie. But don't know how I suddenly just started to watch it. Now I know why it was recommended to me.

knuts

Post by knuts » Nov 24th, '05, 10:16

s0caligirl wrote:....what miran is lost!?!! well good ridence!! u ruin it for me but....
who said so? :scratch: Did I write a spoiler?

By the way did you know that the male lead Lee Seo Jin is singing Song no.6 of the OST?
..hmmm, what do you guys think of his singing?

freakkler

Post by freakkler » Nov 24th, '05, 18:02

Hi Knuts, Hi s0caligirl, Hi Bam-Bam
So nice to have your company while 'indulging' in this series. :salut:

As mentioned b4, the lead actress Lee ji-eun is the reason why i even got started with another 20-plus lovers kdrama. heehee. Yeah, i agree she's not the typical 'beauty'. She's more the kind that grown on the eyes of the beholder. haha. BUT ouch...bam-bam,
definitely miran is out !!! I reckon she has pretty bad complexion (close-up shots) and ...a rather big nose (u will notice that during her "miran is lost" aftermath; the big mugshot photo *hint*) Oops, sorry for the long-windedness..just didn't want to be a spoiler. Hmm :P

Btw, Lee ji-eun is more of a big-screen actress when she was still alive.

Knuts is right, he ain't gave away no spoiler...caligirl -- U DID!!!
I think the ex-lovers are at fault!!! They can't grasp the concept of MOVING ON. ArgggHHH, drive one's nuts. Is the viewer supposed to be touched by the ONE love that span so lengthily??? Both seem to spend every alternate day reminiscing about the other-half ..if that's what being realistically portrayed...so Yucks! That wld make life so horrible. Jung-min (eric) is cool, he knows the right timing to love exasperatedly, be in pain when it is, doing the wrong thing when required, knowing that the end IS the end etc. :cheers:

N yeah, i just managed to finish this entire thing, now for my overseas application right after this posting. :mrgreen:
And the moral of this show -- hmm, i'm leaving it open-ended??? :scratch:
"Oh well, 1st love is painful" ... (Aww shucks, ignore that gagaga) HAHA

ebony

Post by ebony » Nov 24th, '05, 20:11

At the moment i am only on episode 10 so ive got a long way to go before i get to see the ending i just hope i can finish downloading it before the end of november. But at the moment i am loving it and am just dying to know the ending but I'm just going to have to wait.

knuts

Post by knuts » Nov 25th, '05, 15:29

freakkler wrote:Hi Knuts, Hi s0caligirl, Hi Bam-Bam
So nice to have your company while 'indulging' in this series. :salut:
Btw, Lee ji-eun is more of a big-screen actress when she was still alive.

N yeah, i just managed to finish this entire thing, now for my overseas application right after this posting. :mrgreen:
And the moral of this show -- hmm, i'm leaving it open-ended??? :scratch:
"Oh well, 1st love is painful" ... (Aww shucks, ignore that gagaga) HAHA
Hi freakkler, nice "meeting" you too :D

Overseas applications? moving to Korea ? :lol

I have not seen any big screen movie with Lee ji-eun yet. Should soon. O, it will be a big screen movie on my small LCD screen. :scratch: Will I still see what you are talking about? :lol

freakkler

Post by freakkler » Nov 25th, '05, 23:20

Oops man, i got too caught up with the screen character in my last post.
Her actual name is Lee Eun-joo.
http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Lee_Eun-joo.php
Can know more about her filmography from this website.

I actually only caught 2 movies of her. Bungee jumping of their own (2000; co-starring the hit actor, Lee Byeong-Heon) and Lovers Concerto (2002).
Didn't like the former movie (cldn't understand until sometime later) but her performance already caught onto me then. :wub: This movie is akin to 'LOST' by ABC, center around flashbacks and the past... thinking back now, i was probably not paying attention bcoz of tiresome LBH's performance in it.
Lover's Concerto was about normal courtship ..but with a twist ending, leaves behind a nice feeling, like The Sixth Sense. haha

Moving to Korea??? no way, i can't stand the sight, taste and smell of kimchi :w00t:

knuts

Post by knuts » Nov 27th, '05, 18:40

freakkler wrote: I actually only caught 2 movies of her. Bungee jumping of their own (2000; co-starring the hit actor, Lee Byeong-Heon) and Lovers Concerto (2002).
aahh.... now that you are mentioning it, I did see Lovers Concerto, but didn't understand it, so forgot all about it. Will rewatch some day. The other one, Bungee Jumping of Their Own, is on my to -watch- list. Thanks for the reminder. :-)

Did you know, she is in Taeguki with Jang Dong Gun and Won Bin as well? And another one, but can't remember the name exactly. Better see thread about her.

freakkler

Post by freakkler » Nov 27th, '05, 19:32

Lover's Concerto TWIST (for knuts)
..lies with the two girls..

Yep, she's in Taeguki ... but I deleted away w/o watching, wasn't in the know-how then about softsubs. hahaha. Thanks to D-addict, now i 've a better inkling.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 27th, '05, 19:44

I've lost interest in watching lol, just finished the Ep 4.. the story turn out to be confusing and yes what a waste that the lead actress has committed suicide months ago. She's so cute.. aahh Damn it more people are willing to end their life rather than solving their problems.

Since we're talking about Miran & Ji-Eun, Ji-Eun is by far more attractive than Miran (that's why I said what a waste in the comment above lol)

AsianFreak

Lee jeun-joo

Post by AsianFreak » Nov 27th, '05, 23:27

First of all i want to thank all of you for the great info on The Beautiful Lee Jeun-joo. R.I.P

And i agree with all of you she really was a great actress.

Its really sad to know that she already left us when she had a really great future in her acting career.

Honestly im a really sensetive guy, thats the reason i love the dramas cause they seem like they are telling part of your life.

When i found out about her death, to be honest i felt really depressed and to be honest i felt like crying. and im serious.

I may be a happy guy but i have a really sesetive side.

All of my friends tell me that i would really make a good husband with an asian girl and to be honest thats what i've always have in my mind that in the future i could marry to an asian beauty.

About pheonix firebird. I really loved the drama. I dont agree about Miran Being more simpathetic than Lee Jeun-joo not that miran isnt pretty she is really pretty but in my opinion Lee jeun-joo was way prettier.

Im really happy to see that my Site for the translations was of a good help to all of you.

And to all of you who are always wondering what the ending is going to be like, All i can say is that the whole point of watching a drama is to find out whats going to happen by watching, im the kind of person that always wants to be surprised as the story goes.

Oh and sombody said something about a guy liking dramas, I just want to say that everybody tells me the same thing, The reason why i like them is because to me it feels like im living the story when i watch it. I just dont watch it i really get into the story.

I know it may sound weird to some people but i really enjoy watching all the Japanese and korean dramas.

And no if anybody is thinking that i might be gay. No im not gay i just really enjoy watching dramas and meeting lots of asian girls and anybody who is up to making a really new great friend so to all of you out there dont hesitate to hit me up.

Here is my Email Adress for anyone who would like to make a new friend ok

tsubasa_sama22@yahoo.com

and here is my AIM for Aol

tsubasa sama22

Well im really glad i ran to these site since there are lots of great people here.

And no im not a sad person it may sound like cause of my way of expressing myself but im a really happy person you could tell by my User Name right AsianFreak. LOL

Well take care all of you.

I hope to hear from you great people soon.

Damn i think i got carried away. LOL

Ok Ok ill stop here lol

s0caligirl

Post by s0caligirl » Nov 29th, '05, 01:30

hey!! i did not spoil it!! and i never said anyone spoil it either! :glare:

anyhow...yes when i found out that the lead actress died.... i was sad too!! made me like her even more hehehe lol i know i know that kindof made me a bit more bias toward miran but than again the whole character of miran is annoying...actually no...ji-eun is more annoying because she wont talk back or stand up for herself!!! as in looks..i think both of them are pretty...miran is more innocent and a little girl look...while jieun is more sexy and mature look....

over thanksgiving break my computer crash :cussing: :cussing: !!!! :cry: i think due to the dl :cry: soooo i couldnt watch it!!..finally got it running again last nite..and started with the dl of 14!!! i fallen behind

AsianFreak

Post by AsianFreak » Nov 29th, '05, 02:05

Yeah your right s0caligirl.

I was just expressing what i felt was my way of enjoying my dramas.

And i dont think anyone has any spoilers here so thats one thing that i really love about all you people that you really know how to enjoy your shows.

That sucks about your Computer crashing. It happens.

Im glad that you got working again.

Right now im trying to download Hotelier but there arent any seeders.

Well ill keep on trying and see if i get any.

Take care s0calgirl.

knuts

Post by knuts » Nov 29th, '05, 16:44

freakkler wrote:Lover's Concerto TWIST (for knuts)
..lies with the two girls..

Yep, she's in Taeguki ... but I deleted away w/o watching, wasn't in the know-how then about softsubs. hahaha. Thanks to D-addict, now i 've a better inkling.
he, he....I'll remember your spoiler, when I have watched the movie again. Thanks :-)

knuts

Post by knuts » Nov 29th, '05, 17:27

s0caligirl wrote:hey!! i did not spoil it!! and i never said anyone spoil it either! :glare:

anyhow...yes when i found out that the lead actress died.... i was sad too!! made me like her even more hehehe lol i know i know that kindof made me a bit more bias toward miran but than again the whole character of miran is annoying...actually no...ji-eun is more annoying because she wont talk back or stand up for herself!!! as in looks..i think both of them are pretty...miran is more innocent and a little girl look...while jieun is more sexy and mature look....

over thanksgiving break my computer crash :cussing: :cussing: !!!! :cry: i think due to the dl :cry: soooo i couldnt watch it!!..finally got it running again last nite..and started with the dl of 14!!! i fallen behind
ooo.... computer crashed, no wonder no response after the "accusation", hey? :P
don't worry, I'll seed for you, if necessary.
AsianFreak wrote:Im really happy to see that my Site for the translations was of a good help to all of you.
hi AsianFreak, always happy to have another drama-addict.
Do you mean you have a site for the translations of the subs from Korean into English of this serie Phoenix? You helped translating the subs? Just wondering.

I must say, regarding the lead actress, I also felt like water coming out of eyes.

Sorry, I don't have Hotelier.
Jeremiah wrote:Damn it more people are willing to end their life rather than solving their problems.
So pretty and talented and yet.....aaah...I suppose, human beings can be very complicated creatures, no? Nevertheless, can be very frustrating..... :-(

AsianFreak

Post by AsianFreak » Nov 29th, '05, 20:15

Oh no sorry Knuts

The website that i gave them was for the Soundtrack translations. The music.

Sorry, But i wish i knew korean really good to help translate but im not even at 50% in my learning, Its really hard but im hanging in there.

Onece i learn really good thats what i will be doing, translating the dramas.

ladyfoxx

Re: wow!!!

Post by ladyfoxx » Nov 30th, '05, 03:09

s0caligirl wrote:Im sooooo late!!! but :cry: im soo loving her right now!! and to find out this is true!!! :O i read some where that the main girl (Lee Eun-ju) died....i thought it was a rumor since i didnt really go into it and than i started to wonder if it was true and if it is...how did she died...well i search and its true!! its because she commited suicide!! :cry: she was soo lovely! and her acting seem to be good too. i hope her family is doing well...and i hope she is happier

I know! I found out about her suicide that same month she did a REALLY good job in Taegukgi. I was really really dissapointed to hear that she commited suicide, but I hope she's in a better place now. I actually didn't recognize her in this series!! :blink

s0caligirl

Post by s0caligirl » Nov 30th, '05, 07:27

[quote="knuts"][quote="s0caligirl"]hey!! i did not spoil it!! and i never said anyone spoil it either! :glare:

ooo.... computer crashed, no wonder no response after the "accusation", hey? :P
don't worry, I'll seed for you, if necessary.

hahahahha!!! yeah computer crashed and didnt go on the computer until after thanksgiving break soo yeah if not you would have heard a faster response to that accusation hehehehe lol.... but aww really??? you'll seed for me!?!!! that would be helpful!!!

freakkler

Post by freakkler » Nov 30th, '05, 09:59

I too was shocked by the delay in response to our 'accusations' ...hahaha :mrgreen:

Mmm, yeah, i too learnt abt her death when googling around for more info after catching her gd acting once again in Lover's Concerto. Think that was just last month man. :cry:

Thx ladyforx for that link. Geez, so much info. ..i actually got most of the news snippets (english too) from http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Lee_Eun-joo.php -- for those who are interested. I think it's way to easy to 'criticise' ....we, humans, will usually only realise who we are/ how we wld react if we are the ones facing crisis. It's too easy to say or think from an observer's point.

Happy Thanksgiving ...though I dun celebrate..HAHA. :cheers:

AsianFreak

Post by AsianFreak » Nov 30th, '05, 22:00

Yeah its really sad to hear that.

It had just finished watching Phoenix and the next day my friend tells me that the actress from Phoenix commited suicide.

To be honest i felt really sad that water started coming out of my eyes.

She was a really great and beautiful actress and to find out that she comitted suicide.

She really had a Long Acting career ahead of her.

Hey thanks Freakkler for the Info.

I still cant believe that she left us.

But i know that she is in a great place right now.

ebony

Post by ebony » Dec 1st, '05, 23:23

i've just finished watching phoenix and i really enjoyed it, i usually don't like the long dramas but this one went by really quickly. Luckily i managed to get the last episode downloaded while it was still novemeber's drama.
i really recommened this drama to anyone.

s0caligirl

Post by s0caligirl » Dec 2nd, '05, 00:11

oh my gosh ebony! u are soo lucky!! im barely on episode 14! i havent even started 14 yet!!! errrrrrrrrrrrr :crazy: and its already december! :unsure: oh well! hope i like the ending!!!

s0caligirl

HEY!!!

Post by s0caligirl » Dec 14th, '05, 07:04

i need someone to seed episode 18 for me! PLEASE!! pretty please!!! oh my gosh i've been stuck with this one for 4 days now!! its only at 40%

rsorrt

Lee Eun-Ju wonderfull..

Post by rsorrt » Jan 6th, '06, 12:32

I just finished to see Phoenix... it's very romantic and interesting serie... I like it.

Lee Eun Ju is great... I started to see this serie only to see her.
:wub:

Well....
The red big picture of the two red Phoenixs....
someone know what's the name of this picture and who painted it ?
I like this all red imagine...

I like very much also the OST of this serie...
the song "nul wi han sarang" by "Shin Jae Hong" it's wonderfull, absolutely romantic...
I love it.

:lol

s0caligirl

oh my freaken goodness!!

Post by s0caligirl » Jan 7th, '06, 18:51

why isnt anyone seeding phoneix?? its taking forever for me to dl!!! ........ the movie is dragging...there are soo many moments where i want to slap everyone in there!!!!

knuts

Re: oh my freaken goodness!!

Post by knuts » Jan 7th, '06, 22:15

s0caligirl wrote:why isnt anyone seeding phoneix?? its taking forever for me to dl!!! ........ the movie is dragging...there are soo many moments where i want to slap everyone in there!!!!
ok, s0caligirl, as promissed, I will seed, but it won't be much of a speed at this very moment, since I am dl Stairways to Heaven. Pls be patient.

s0caligirl

wow its been awhile since i've been on...

Post by s0caligirl » Feb 4th, '06, 17:00

its even my own post too hehehe lol...........anyhow i havent been on here because i havent been able to finish the movie until now!!! finally....all my waitin for the dl pay off! heheheh lol.... anyhow my thoughts of hte movie??

i thought it was good....im glad they both ended up with each other and one is not blind...dead or something is wrong....i cried the most during the final episode...i felt bad for eric though!! he is such a cutie...his character was wrong to hide it but than again u do stuff like tha when you're in love...there were times when i hated him but i like how they ended his character ...on a good note...miran?? no comments...it was sad but she did put them through hell when at the beginning they both told her that nothing was wrong....it really was her fault for her break up...

i recommend this movie too....it kindof drags in the middle but it keeps you wondering who she is finally going to end up with....

mystic818

Post by mystic818 » Feb 27th, '06, 23:01

This is a great series--one of my favorites! I really loved Lee Eun Joo! The OST is awesome too! I highly recommend this series!

sshlady

Post by sshlady » Jun 17th, '06, 16:32

looking at the date of the last post,i think there's no chance i'll get to dl all episodes..i've seen the first ep n actually hooked on it..the lead actor is not super cute n i have read mixed reviews on this series..but miraculously,i survived the 1st eps and end up wanting more..guess i have to find the boxset then,if available..and if not,my bad luck then..if i'm incredibly lucky,this'll be the next kostm..*wink*

Connie101292

Post by Connie101292 » Aug 1st, '06, 19:15

i want to watch this drama too except i need direct download links
i heard eric is the evil guy who uses tricks to get the girl? ahh noo eric shud be the good guy!!

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Aug 5th, '06, 03:29

Connie101292 wrote:i heard eric is the evil guy who uses tricks to get the girl? ahh noo eric shud be the good guy!!
Actually, I think his father is the evil one. He didn't really use "tricks" to get the girl, just persistance and maybe buying her dresses, shoes and purses helped a little too. He reminds her of how she behaved towards the other guy at the beginning of this drama. Anyway, I forget exactly how shady his character gets if at all in the drama but if I had to say anything about Eric's character, it's he is the best guy :D

xl Linh lx

Post by xl Linh lx » Aug 12th, '06, 01:27

puccakiss79 wrote:
Connie101292 wrote:i heard eric is the evil guy who uses tricks to get the girl? ahh noo eric shud be the good guy!!
Actually, I think his father is the evil one. He didn't really use "tricks" to get the girl, just persistance and maybe buying her dresses, shoes and purses helped a little too. He reminds her of how she behaved towards the other guy at the beginning of this drama. Anyway, I forget exactly how shady his character gets if at all in the drama but if I had to say anything about Eric's character, it's he is the best guy :D
if i remember correctly, eric's only evil thing was trying to hide the truth from the grl and all that. -- but he knew that he like coodnt be with her anymore because of that though. i love him in this drama, esp the part where he tries to feed the baby tomato to the bear hecka cute =D

aaadramavr

Post by aaadramavr » Sep 27th, '06, 09:02

I really enjoyed this series. this is the one that got me really hooked on dramas. Lee Suh-jin was absoulutely the best actor for this part. I saw this on tv when it aired in the U.S. and liked it so much i had to find out more about him. then i downloaded it from here and watched it again. I wanted to help others see it so i even seeded the whole seriesfor a while. i only wish Sae-hoon and Ji-un had more scenes together especially at the end. thanks for uploading it.

annthizzle

Post by annthizzle » Jan 20th, '07, 19:49

i <3 this drama but itx sad how the main actress dyed in real lyfe after this movie premiered

Kimy07

can anybody help me????

Post by Kimy07 » Aug 29th, '07, 20:07

ah... feel pretty stupid.. but where can i download this kdrama?????
its like.. the first time ive logged in.. so hehe.... ;;....
i really wanna watch it T.T :cry: :cry: :cry:
Attachments
n16409050_30378109_2831[1].jpg
n16409050_30378109_2831[1].jpg (9.33 KiB) Viewed 3985 times

knuts

Re: can anybody help me????

Post by knuts » Aug 30th, '07, 09:16

Kimy07 wrote:ah... feel pretty stupid.. but where can i download this kdrama?????
its like.. the first time ive logged in.. so hehe.... ;;....
i really wanna watch it T.T :cry: :cry: :cry:
I would say, go to Soompi and ask shulien or check the "Phoenix" thread at Soompi.

Kimy07

Post by Kimy07 » Aug 30th, '07, 10:59

thnxx

dramakid

Post by dramakid » Feb 19th, '08, 18:54

I had no luck finding this drama download... can anyone guide me to place i could dload good quality ones??? thanks in advance