Narimiya Hiroki

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 8th, '05, 00:53

when I saw pix of that actor before series actually started I thought he was kinda cute but than he started moving and speaking and omg I really don't like him now :crazy: the 4th one isn't that bad tho
yup I'd love to see those 3 playing together again :wub:

Aireedhelien: I was wondering when you were going to join the thread hehe I remember you saying that Nari is one of your favourite actors ne~
btw, thanks for that link to nana-nana.net :salut:
makino's friend? (eeeeh don't forget that I'm only watching dorama and don't know manga/anime/MG) you don't mean Rui, do you? haha or you mean Yuki? :lol Nari looks awesome as a girl hahaha

anyway, not much info on his official website (membership needed)...but I found out that Nari's hobbies are swimming and fishing...

sasorisa

Post by sasorisa » Nov 8th, '05, 00:58

It's from the play they were in last year, "As You Like It" It is a play by William Shakespeare and the director decided to do it as it was in the old days, meaning only male actors, even in the female roles.

[All info and imaging was taken from Nari's LJ community, which btw, has great pics too! http://www.livejournal.com/community/hiroki_narimiya/ Many more pics there but I'm too lazy to post and I thought these were HILARIOUS]

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 8th, '05, 01:00

who the heck is akira? i only know Jun & Shun characters. :D is he the womanizer? or the guy with older women fetish? but yeah, nari is best with the playboy roles. he surprises me in Ima, ai ni Yukimasu.

he has an upcoming movie Badage, not too much info so far, i only know he plays a rock star & he'll sing in the movie. yes, our nari can sing.. or at least i hope he can. :lol
there is also this movie with Ryuhei Matsuda and Asano Tadanobu called Ranpo jigoku. he plays a guy who is obsessed with mirrors.. hey, if i was that good looking, i would be too. from the trailer, it seems like he has some steamy love scene with some women.. yes.. more than one. our nari will never stray far from his playboy roles.

yama-chan: you just found that out about his hobbies? haha, it said so too on the pic i posted on the first post. :lol

i know nari is hot and all, but don't forget our shun's thread. it seems lonely just me spazzing about his naked butt.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 8th, '05, 01:11

a rock star? great!! I think he can sing hehe coz in his profile in tokugi (special skills) is something about music but I can't read the 3rd Kanji (I'm so blind)
and the other one looks interesting too :P where did you find that trailer?

[EDIT: ok ok I see it now it was kanshou and it definitely doesn't mean he can sing :roll I'm really blind :doh: ]

hehe is Shun-chan's butt already posted? *changing thread* :lol
Last edited by gunjourui on Nov 8th, '05, 01:28, edited 1 time in total.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 8th, '05, 01:14

wachi wrote: yama-chan: you just found that out about his hobbies? haha, it said so too on the pic i posted on the first post. :lol.
really?? hehe I didn't read anything :mrgreen: eh too busy with the pix :whistling:

sakura_mars

Post by sakura_mars » Nov 8th, '05, 01:22

sasorisa wrote:Image

It's from the play they were in last year, "As You Like It" It is a play by William Shakespeare and the director decided to do it as it was in the old days, meaning only male actors, even in the female roles.
Hiroki, Shun, AND Shakespeare?????

*moves to Japan right NOW*

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 8th, '05, 01:35

^ they had a kissing scene too, but too bad, no pictures were found. i pay good money to see that.

oh right, the clip.. will go and upload now.

Aireedhelien

Post by Aireedhelien » Nov 8th, '05, 02:16

yamatsumi wrote:Aireedhelien: I was wondering when you were going to join the thread hehe I remember you saying that Nari is one of your favourite actors ne~
i've got some problems with net yesterday :x . good it's working now hehe. it was nice surprise when i found out that there is so much of his pics... he's so cute hehe and the thread is growing so fast... amazing
yamatsumi wrote: makino's friend? (eeeeh don't forget that I'm only watching dorama and don't know manga/anime/MG) you don't mean Rui, do you? haha or you mean Yuki? :lol Nari looks awesome as a girl hahaha
i don't want to disappoint you but it was a male character ;-)
silly and heart-warming. they know each other from previous school, but his parents suddenly became rich and he joined this 'for elites only' school. there was quite a few funny episodes in manga because of him hehe

can't wait for ranpo jigoku. because of nari and matsuda as well. he's a good actor too. love collage of our life with him. just love.[/b]

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Nov 8th, '05, 02:30

@TragicKingdom- :shocked: OMG!!!! so many sexy/hot Nari pics.....drools....... :goggle: WOW!!!!i never seen soooo many Nari pics in my life......i think that i'm in heaven!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: thanks for the pics :mrgreen: i totally love ALL of them :heart: Nari-kun is sooo HOT!!!!!! XD

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 8th, '05, 02:48

omg, I was gone for less than a day.......and already 11 pages???????? I don't believe this! :lol :lol

wells all the better for me to steal pictures~ :whistling: :P

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 8th, '05, 05:03

:faint:

i cannot believe how much my collection just grew because of you guys! thanks so much.

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 8th, '05, 05:12

i like Ryuhei in Blue Spring, he was so cool & handsome in that movie. he has an unique beauty to him, not hot hot like our Nari, but good looking.

yeah, angel, imagine my shock when i saw this thread jumped from 2 to 8 in a night.

tragic, have my babies.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 8th, '05, 06:14

oi wachi, :cough:ahem:cough: your Nari thread is already outnumbering your Shun thread in pages. and in less than a day, too.

but then again, I'm not complaining :P just that we have to show more love to Shun-kun again~

tragic, lordy, it took me FOREVER to save all those pictures......................(and again I'm DEFINITELY NOT complaining :lol), and you still have 300 more??? maybe you should zip it and upload it instead~ :fear: kekeke, i wouldn't mind growing my Nari picture collection a bit further.

- after saving all those pictures, I don't even know which ones are my favorite.................I think my mind blanked out after like the 200th pic and my hands automatically just continued to save the rest of them.

but what those bathtub pictures are HOT....and there was this large one where he's in a black suit and has black hair........that was more than HOT. *drooling~ thanks again for the pictures~!!!

and since someone else commented on using these pictures, I take it I'm free to make avatars and signatures out of these pictures, right? :)

now let's get some juicy gossip on Nari.........WHO IS HE SLEEPING WITH NOW?!

i meant..........umm........yea.......so what did you all think of the previous episode of Ai no Uta? :lol

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 8th, '05, 06:27

to answer your question, WITH ME & SHUN! hahah me lying in between.. *nosebleed*

it doesn't matter if nari thread outnumbered shun thread, the important thing is, i own them! haha, it's all good.

i seriously have no idea which picture is my favorite, there are too freakin' many. overall, any snapshot with him half naked is my favorite. crotch shot is good as well.

sakura_mars

Post by sakura_mars » Nov 8th, '05, 06:43

wachi wrote:to answer your question, WITH ME & SHUN! hahah me lying in between.. *nosebleed*

it doesn't matter if nari thread outnumbered shun thread, the important thing is, i own them! haha, it's all good.

i seriously have no idea which picture is my favorite, there are too freakin' many. overall, any snapshot with him half naked is my favorite. crotch shot is good as well.
I like the one where he's at the pole and looks like a stripper!!! and the ones with dog are precious!

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 8th, '05, 08:15

wachi, Nari's babies would be better right? :P

To all of those who thanked me, I just want to say no problem. I have been needing to share my Nari collection with someome.
Anyways... Silencebecoming of the Narimiya Hiroki LJ communitymade avi clips of Nari's Imagine DVD.
You can get them here:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/hi ... 50764.html

I just watched the clips myself. Some funny stuff there. Nari half covered in paint. >__<

Do you guys also notice that Nari is quite serious when he's working? Atleast more so than I imagined.
Last edited by TragicKingdom on Nov 9th, '05, 16:38, edited 1 time in total.

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 8th, '05, 17:05

After coming home today I decided to make a wallpaper. ^__^ Ofcourse I'm sharing it with all of you.

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 8th, '05, 19:35

TragicKingdom wrote:wachi, Nari's babies would be better right? :P

To all of those who thanked me, I just want to say no problem. I have been needing to share my Nari collection with someome.

Anyways... Silencebecoming of the http://www.livejournal.com/community/hiroki_narimiya/made avi clips of Nari's Imagine DVD.
You can get them here:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/hi ... 50764.html

I just watched the clips myself. Some funny stuff there. Nari half covered in paint. >__<

Do you guys also notice that Nari is quite serious when he's working? Atleast more so than I imagined.
yeah, but i'm having his babies. :P

nari does look serious when he's working.. even so, he's so sexy. :lol
even when he's drowning himself in a hot bathtub, he still look as though he's freezing.. poor guy. nari needs bodyheat, i'll volunteer.

i really want his Imagine DVD & the 2006 calendar, but i'm always broke. T__T

bootiful wallpaper tragic.

sakura_mars

Post by sakura_mars » Nov 8th, '05, 20:14

AWESOME WALLPAPER! THANKIES!

kinki

Post by kinki » Nov 8th, '05, 20:38

ah....ah...a~ :faint:

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 8th, '05, 22:54

Shun and Nari!!! :D

(I also posted these in the shun thread)

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 8th, '05, 23:14

oh i just notice this, what the heck is he doing in the wallpaper on top right hand corner.. better not be doing what i think he's doing.. :lol though that's pretty hot.

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 8th, '05, 23:33

wachi wrote:oh i just notice this, what the heck is he doing in the wallpaper on top right hand corner.. better not be doing what i think he's doing.. :lol though that's pretty hot.
LOL ^____^

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 9th, '05, 01:27

not my favorite pic, but I LOVE IT SO MUCH! he's so adorkable.

^ yes, please.

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Nov 9th, '05, 03:35

^haha....that's a funny pic, wachi :lol Nari look sooo cute-ne >____< Nari <3<3<3<3<3<3
@Tragic-nice wallpaper of Nari-kun in the bath tub :wub: He's sooo HOT!!!! XD

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 9th, '05, 12:15

wachi: found your post!! :lol
wachi wrote: yama-chan or is it aina? err, i swear i just saw your post somewhere, but then it's gone.. but haha.. that hidden post is hilarious!!! WOOT. me, hiroki & shun. THREESOME!!
it's ania :whistling:
glad you liked the hidden story....I thought this must have been the only reason of your changing ava :lol
wachi wrote:to answer your question, WITH ME & SHUN! hahah me lying in between.. *nosebleed*
sooo who did he dump to be with you and Shun??
Aireedhelien wrote: i don't want to disappoint you but it was a male character ;-)
silly and heart-warming. they know each other from previous school, but his parents suddenly became rich and he joined this 'for elites only' school. there was quite a few funny episodes in manga because of him hehe

can't wait for ranpo jigoku. because of nari and matsuda as well. he's a good actor too. love collage of our life with him. just love.[/b]
sooou kaaaaaa I thought you meant a character that had already appeared in HYD dorama :roll

I can't choose my favourite pic XD too many to choose from:wub: :wub: :wub: but I have this one as my wallpaper right now..

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 9th, '05, 12:51

I'm sharing some wallpapers I found some time ago. (note* I didn't make these myself) I really love the first one.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 9th, '05, 15:11

^ omg the 1st wallpaper is sooooo pretty!! :wub: :wub: :wub: TragicKingdom, thanks sooo much :salut: I've just put it on my desktop on the other comp and it looks great!! :wub:

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 9th, '05, 16:30

hehe. I know the first one is lovely >__< I had it on my desktop for ages.
Anyways... made another wallpaper... I'm not sure if I like it more than the previous one I made. I'm still undecided. I did put it on my desktop though. hmm... It does look pretty neat ^_^

EDIT:It just hit me that these are the first ever wallpapers I've made. I still have a long way to go.

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 9th, '05, 20:29

Nari, what are you doing with that broom? :unsure: :lol :whistling:

BWAHAHAHAHA
OMG!!! I just couldn't resist making this >___< I apologize if people are offended by this.

Download the larger version here
Last edited by TragicKingdom on Nov 10th, '05, 15:43, edited 5 times in total.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 9th, '05, 21:19

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: omg this is hilarious!!!!! well done, TragicKingdom!!! mwahaha I can't stop laughing :lol

btw, I'm using imgzhost to host my ava and sig files. file size limit is 10120KB and I've never got any problems with it (the gif file in my sig has been there since beginning of sept I think and I haven't had any problems with bandwidth) and it's for free

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 9th, '05, 21:24

Nice you liked it. I was just skimming through eps in Stand Up and happened to notice that. My hands started moving and all of a sudden I created a gif. ^___^
Thanks for recommending imgzhost. Will go upload the file there. Thank you so much!! >_<

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 10th, '05, 00:04

hahaha OMG! that is too freakin' hilarious! you totally hit it.. especially with my little obsession with them. *still laughing*.

i finally get to watch STAND UP!! they are so cute! ALL OF THEM.. are all perverted.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 10th, '05, 01:23

*yup still laughing* I just can't wait to watch this series!! I was going to start watching that lq version but I found out that I'd lent stand up discs to my friend some time ago :cry: I don't have any copy now :hissy:

wachi, did I see ep 4 in your cb? :blink where did you found the rest of this series?? tell me! onegai!!

[off topic] wachi, I downloaded nana from your cb but there's no subs..I didn't find it at kloofy either :cry: are there any subs? if not maybe you have japanese script? coz I might want to translate it :roll [/off topic]

(I have serious problems with d-addicts today...everything is really slow :crazy: this is strange coz other websites work fine :unsure: )

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Nov 10th, '05, 03:28

@Tragic-nice wallpapers of Shun. and OMG!!!! that was sooo funny :rofl: Oguri Shun and Nari look sooo hot together :lol :lol :lol ---->still laughing<------ :lol :lol :lol

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 10th, '05, 05:07

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! that GIF picture of Nari was hilarious, Tragic!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 10th, '05, 06:26

eh? our ania is Japanese? but anyway, the NANA on my clubbox is the CAMrip version (duh) so there's no english sub for it & i don't have the japanese script for it either. to be honest, i'm NOT that eager for english sub, i might be a fan of Hiroki, but i don't really like NANA that much (not much of a shoujo fan)

i found it on clubbox, of course. :P you can use findclubbox.com & search for it.

btw, where the heck is AI NO UTA episode 5?! dangit, i've been waiting all day. T__T
i saw the 600x480 something size, but i'm not getting it.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 10th, '05, 23:47

hehe I'm not Japanese...I just wish I were :lol
eh so there's no e-subs :-( I'll have to watch it RAW than...

probably everyone has seen it already but just wanted to say that there's cute commercial with Nari at Nari's net. :wub: omg I wish I got such bday wishes :lol

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 11th, '05, 00:30

never mind the Ai no Uta's comment... got it. Nari needs to stop hugging her, make me feel sad. the more i watch this drama, the more adorable he is.

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 11th, '05, 22:04

What happened here? So quiet, but anyway, I bring stuffs.

Want Nari's IMAGINE's DVD, but no money? Well, you're in luck, here are the links for the DVD..rip(?) of IMAGINE.

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/ammi/clnl2 (1)
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/ammi/sqnl2 (2)

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 12th, '05, 11:50

Yup, I want Nari's IMAGINE's DVD!! :cheers: I'm definitely going to get this later today :salut: (I can't use cb on this comp)

it's quiet here indeed!! I was expecting few pages to read (or to drool over) since yesterday's morning but found just 2 new posts hehe what's everyone doing? eh I've got a lot of problems with my comp recently and I had to buy a new fan today when I was going back from a party :mrgreen: omg I'm gonna change it myself :pale: I hope it'll work :P

and to move discussion forward....what's you're favourite Nari's hairstyle?

oh btw, I've got my lq version of Stand up back :cheers: and I think I'll start watching it today :D

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 12th, '05, 13:17

wachi, thanks for those links... but they don't work for me. I can't access the clubbox. I have a clubbox account (which I don't use) but I think a golden one is needed to download from there. Could you possibly upload it to your clubbox? ^__^
yamatsumi wrote:It's quiet here indeed!! I was expecting few pages to read (or to drool over) since yesterday's morning but found just 2 new posts hehe what's everyone doing? eh I've got a lot of problems with my comp recently and I had to buy a new fan today when I was going back from a party :mrgreen: omg I'm gonna change it myself :pale: I hope it'll work :P

and to move discussion forward....what's you're favourite Nari's hairstyle?

oh btw, I've got my lq version of Stand up back :cheers: and I think I'll start watching it today :D
I've been sort of busy... but yeah... we need more activity here. My favourite Nari hairstyle? >__< I don't know.... I really like his hair in Stand Up. Nari with blond hair doesn't look so good. I like his brown hair most :P Black hair suits him somewhat, but it also depends on his hair style. Do you guys like Nari with short hair? I'm still doubtful about that. Anyways, Nari's just really good looking. His performance in Stand Up was really good. He has such a crazy yet funny personality.

What about the mole on his neck? It increases his beauty ten no hundred fold. It's so attractive. :wub:

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 12th, '05, 14:34

yamatsumi, you wanted some stuff to drool over right? Anyways, I found these scans at jpopsuki

-DROOL MATERIAL-

I Just LoVe Nari's clothes.

I LoVe this hairstyle of his!

Waaaah! Lovely shirt. I wish I could understand what the text says.

OMG!!! He's so HOT! I want to KISS him so much right now.
Last edited by TragicKingdom on Nov 12th, '05, 14:49, edited 1 time in total.

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 12th, '05, 14:44

-More DROOL MATERIAL-

>___< How can someone be this beautiful?

Shun & Nari

What's Nari doing to that woman?!! T__T

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 12th, '05, 15:06

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 12th, '05, 15:07

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 12th, '05, 16:39

HHAHA. GOD THAT FACE IS BEAUTIFUL TO WAKE UP TOO. I just woke up & was able to stare at his face.. like he was right beside me, mind you, I'm half awake. You definitely made my day. Some of these pic are madly sexy. Especially that closeup to his face on, wanna kiss the screen right now. *chuu*

He does only has one hairstyle, but this hair right now is perfect to me.. anything but long hair, could not imagine Nari with long hair.. agh.

I'll download that & upload to my clubbox. Btw, Tragic, if you have an account, just become a member of her clubbox & you'll be able to dl. There is no such thing as a gold account sweetie, just clubboxes. haha

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 12th, '05, 16:51

wow so there is new material to drool over!! :wub: :wub: :wub: thanks TragicKingdom :salut: really cute pix and the closeups are always great hihi coz he's face is just perfect :lol

I didn't like blond hair either...this brown are the best but I also like the black one :wub: hmm and I think he's hair in Gokusen was little bit too short....I wish he had this recent hairstyle there hmm but than .I'm not sure if I would noticed Shun-chan...:mrgreen:

and omg his hands!!!!! *scream* I want his hands XD

is he still acting on stage?? GOD this must be amazing...watching him on stage + being so close :heart:

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 12th, '05, 18:31

Yes, BROWN color suits him best... black makes his manliness stands out.. blond is just gay. haha, his hair in the new horror flick with Ryuhei, I think it was blond.

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 12th, '05, 19:27

wachi, thanks for downloading and uploading imagine to your clubbox because I couldn't get it for some reason.

LOL. Yamatsumi, I totally agree that Nari's hands are gorgeous and his nails are perfect too. *jealous*

And since both of you mentioned the close up pictures. You should like what's about to come.

First I have some icons.
ImageImageImage
As you can see, these didn't take much imagination. ^_^;;

I now present you NARI!!!!!
Last edited by TragicKingdom on Nov 12th, '05, 20:51, edited 1 time in total.

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 12th, '05, 19:33

Ehem, I beg your pardon? YOUR Nari? I think he confessed his love to me though. haha

I want to be his thumb, look at where he's putting it.. :wub:

I haven't dled the IMAGINE files yet, still waiting for something else to finish downloading.

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 12th, '05, 20:48

>_>... YOUR Nari, then :P

Some more things I made...

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 12th, '05, 21:38

YES, MY.. PRECIOUS...

Anyway, those are prettyful. I'll give Shun another day until I change my wallpaper. haha

You guys read the Stand Up!! torrent comment that someone is willing to sub the drama right? Oh man, so exciting.. I just almost finished downloading the drama too.

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 12th, '05, 22:04

Subs would be wonderful!~

EMTQueen

Post by EMTQueen » Nov 13th, '05, 04:05

o_______0

Oh. My. Narimiya. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: So many pictures for me to enjoy.... Although a good chunk of them weren't showing up. They had the Photobucket Bandwith Exceeded picture instead which made me sad. :cry:

Thank you so much either way!

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 13th, '05, 05:26

Well, if most of those don't show up, you can still enjoy the other hundreds of them. Tragic is like our queen when it comes to Nari pictures. We worship her. :lol

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 13th, '05, 09:52

Aaargh... I had no idea the bandwith limit was exceeded. T_T
Anyways, good news EMTQueen, I'll upload the pictures to megaupload so you can still download down and you don't have to wait till the pictures appear on photobucket next month.

Download the pictures here

EMTQueen

Post by EMTQueen » Nov 13th, '05, 11:08

Yay! Thank you! I bow down to you. *We're not worthy! We're not worthy!*

Oh, and I found baby Hiroki pictures(among others)!

http://blog.naver.com/reachin?Redirect= ... 0015375007
http://blog.naver.com/mirutz.do?Redirec ... 0001820226
http://blog.naver.com/velvetsky?Redirec ... 0003613892

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 13th, '05, 11:15

Nice!! Thanks for the links. I somehow missed those when I went through naver search results.
Though I already had the baby pics. Thanks again :)

EMTQueen

Post by EMTQueen » Nov 13th, '05, 11:21

Aren't the baby pictures adorable? It's so cool to know he's had that beautiful smile since birth.

And thanks so much for the pictures again!

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 13th, '05, 11:36

wachi wrote:Ehem, I beg your pardon? YOUR Nari? I think he confessed his love to me though. haha
oh wachi, you have to learn to share :lol

yup, I read about plans for subbing Stand up and I also saw that one of the groups want to make hardsubbed version... banzai banzai banzai for fansubbers :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

TragicKingdom: great wallpapers and icons!! hehe those icons look like you put a lot of work to make them :P

EMTQueen: thanks for the links!! really cute pix hihi Nari wearing pyjamas :wub: hmm but Nari without pyjamas would be better ne~ :mrgreen:
but his blond hair....

anyone has Nari's pix from childhood??

btw, I saw you girls are on the d-addicts members map....I soooo envy you coz a lot of people from d-as live in your "neighbourhood"...have you seen me there? sabishiiiiiiii!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 13th, '05, 13:06

More stuff to share! These are better quality pictures of Nari in Anan. (Naked ones)
Check out the double page spread. *___* such a beautiful body. *dislikes the woman laying beside my (@wachi :P)Nari.
(thanks goes to Lisa @ nana-nana.net)

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 13th, '05, 13:20

More mag scanz

Yamatsumi, here's a picture of his hand ^___^ Such a cool ring he's wearing. I'm looking forward to watching Nana (with subs).
Last edited by TragicKingdom on Nov 13th, '05, 20:06, edited 1 time in total.

EMTQueen

Post by EMTQueen » Nov 13th, '05, 18:34

What is the D-Addicts member map?

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Nov 13th, '05, 18:43

^ I beleve they're talking about this:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23270 :)

BTW guys...
With all the pic uploading going on here, I thought I might mention this trick that Ruroshin came up with. If you enclose pictures within a spoiler tag (esp the big ones), that will make the thread pages faster to load (plus be friendlier for 56kers and the like) and reduce bandwidth usage on your image host if you've got limits.
Last edited by mizune on Nov 13th, '05, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 13th, '05, 18:50

EMTQueen: D-addicts Members map

TragicKingdom: noooooooooooooooo I can't see those pix you posted omg and there was Nari's hand with a cool ring? :cry: :cry: :cry: [repost req] :notworthy:

I don't have script to translate NANA...but I'll e-sub it if I can get the script
wachi, do you know when DVD is going to be out?

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 13th, '05, 19:49

Mizune, thanks for the tip!! >.>... So right what you're saying...

URG... What happened with the pics... repost time!

EDIT: I'm to tired today to sort out the pictures... I will do it tomorrow instead.
Last edited by TragicKingdom on Nov 13th, '05, 20:07, edited 1 time in total.

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 13th, '05, 19:59

Consider me greedy then.. NO SHARE! :P

Anyway, I have no idea when the DVD is coming out, might take longer, like next year or so. Densha Otoko the Movie DVD is coming out in December and it was in theater WAY before NANA, so I'm going to go with either next year or next Decemeber. Haha.

Drivershigh

Post by Drivershigh » Nov 14th, '05, 03:32

hello everyone!

Not only am I new here but I am a member over at the wonderful JPop Music Forum and we're currently holding a competition to decide who the hottest Asian guy is and I am playing for Hiroki! I was wondering if someone with spiffy photoshop skills could whip me up an avatar with changing pictures (gif. style) that says something like "Vote for Hiroki in 05!" or something clever like that. The only catch is that the avatar must be 100x100 pixels and 10KB. Help Hiroki and me win!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 14th, '05, 07:30

gasps Tragic, seems like I can't add on to my Nari picture collection :lol
oh, and I couldn't help but notice what you did to your avatar........I love it!!!!! :thumleft:

and @drivershigh, welcome to D-A!!!!!!! oh no.........that means I would have to pick a favorite!! who to choose, who to choose, who to choose???!!! I don't want to betray Nari, but then there's Shun and Takki and Kame.............and Jin..............and and and....

*goes crazy*

and don't worry, there's so many talented photoshop[pers] here, I'm sure you'll get your avatar in no time~

@wachi, sharing is caring..............

okay fine, you can have Nari, but Shun is oh-so-mine~ :heart:

Yama-chan can have Itoh Atsushi :whistling:
didn't you know, Otokos are in now...
j/k j/k!!!! REALLY! :lol :fear:
Last edited by lilswtangel on Nov 14th, '05, 07:37, edited 1 time in total.

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 14th, '05, 07:36

Ah!!! i want to attempt making that avatar!! I LOVE HIROKI (and shun).
lilswangel, go to the Nari community. Jisatsu added my new Nari wallpapers there if you didnt get those. I´ll upload the other pictures later today.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 14th, '05, 07:39

Tragic: goodness, the size of your avatar is only 81.91 kb.

how'd you do it???!!!

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 14th, '05, 07:46

Its only 7 frames! I hate making large gifs and having to resize them all the time because the size is too large to upload. What i´ll do from now on, is make the original size one (to upload for download) and a smaller one so people can view it on the forum

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 14th, '05, 09:34

lilswtangel wrote:Yama-chan can have Itoh Atsushi :whistling:
anou....don't get it :scratch: who's Itoh Atsushi?
wachi wrote:Consider me greedy then.. NO SHARE!
:lol I wouldn't mind your sharing but I can perfectly understand why you don't want to hear about it hehe I wouldn't share my oppa either :heart:

Drivershigh: welcome!! and this ava should be 100x100 pixels and 10KB only? and you want it to be a gif file? eh so I think I'm not very skillful since I have problems with making an ava not bigger than 10KB in a jpg format :whistling: but TragicKingdom is out spec here so I'm sure she'll manage to help you :thumleft:

yey I can see the hand!! :lol

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 14th, '05, 09:57

yamatsumi wrote:
lilswtangel wrote:Yama-chan can have Itoh Atsushi :whistling:
anou....don't get it :scratch: who's Itoh Atsushi?
Densha Otoko :lol :cheers: :-) :P :whistling: