7%
Only if you have time (2)
3%
STAY AWAY (1)
1%

Total votes: 819

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Nov 10th, '05, 23:49

lol sm1 read 36 volumes in 5 hours? LOL...thats a big "wow"..
anyway i like the math sm1 did too kekeke 2 seconds, or even 5 seconds are really really fast u know... :)

moonlit

Post by moonlit » Nov 11th, '05, 01:07

Tomoya Nagase would make an awesome Doumyoji. He has the brooding looks and the build. but still, even if itwas 2-3 years ago, he would still have been too old for the role, because back then he would've been in his mid 20's? Or maybe not... because i guess then again, matsujun just turned 22 right?

unkei

Post by unkei » Nov 11th, '05, 01:22

yep yep, jun turned 22 in august~

i have heard of that rumour actually, but the version i heard was that they were always going to cast jun as domyouji!! i think this was after kimi wa petto. but at that time, i think it was probably just speculation, and nothing was being planned, because i think they wanted the manga to be completed before they did their own jdrama. however, it is true (i think) that hyd is a replacement drama for another one that was originally going air. in fact, i think that might be why it's only 9 episodes...i noticed that hyd is running a bit behind the other drama's showing this season. does anyone know if that has an impact on how long the series is?

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Nov 11th, '05, 01:34

Kathleen wrote: However, as much as I think Jun makes a really good Doumyouji (acting wise) that Tomoya Nagase looks much hotter and would suit the role better in terms of outer appearance. That's if he always looks like in your avatar. Gee, he's hot. Gotta look for some pictures right now. :mrgreen:
I guess Tomoya Nagase would make a very good Doumyouji, cause he´s got the looks!!! He´s vey handsome and also very sexy (that macho looks kills me!)!!!
Sad he´s too "old" to play Doumyouji - we have to agree he doesn´t look like a 17/18 years old guy, right? That´s really sad... Cause he´s got the bad boy looks (way more than Jun), but at the same time, he seems to be a gentle person. It would be perfect! But...
So, I think Jun was a good choice. I really can´t think about anyone around his age to play Doumyoji better than him.

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 11th, '05, 01:35

He's 28 now, right? And he looks pretty much his age, too whereas Jun would definitely go for 17 / 18. ^^;
Doumyouji looks very mature in the manga / anime though as he's supposed to be very tall and outstanding. Don't you think such scenes like Asai and the others freaking out when seeing Doumyouji would work better with Tomoya Nagase instead? I bet Jun could easily have the same effect on girls but those from the drama just don't look the same age.
Cause he´s got the bad boy looks (way more than Jun), but at the same time, he seems to be a gentle person. It would be perfect!
How true. Although I think Jun does pretty well in imitating Doumyouji's expressions from the manga. He really gets my credits for his amazing acting.
I can't quite remember Tomoya Nagase's acting from back then when I watched The Ring, therefore I'm not sure wheather he's all in all a better match. (I can bear with a non-perfect Doumyouji, but I sure can't with some wimp like Daoming Su. :P On this note - go, Jun!)

syu77

Post by syu77 » Nov 11th, '05, 09:56

To everyone who will be watching HYD ep4...hope you have a wondeful time and don't forget to inform how good is it!!!

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Nov 11th, '05, 11:41

hmm.. Tomoya Nagase is tall... but i have a totally different view of him... i think he'd be another jerry yan... i watched his mukodono, and i think, he can't really act!!!
he can be a clown though... a very tiring clown... zzzzzzzzzz

there aren't alot of tall (over 180cm), good looking actors who can act in japan huh...
well, i can't think of any...
even kubozuka yousuke, who'll also make a great domyoji (to me), other than jun, is only 175cm... bleah...

Usagoness

Post by Usagoness » Nov 11th, '05, 18:14

this is what Nagase Tomoya looked like when he was younger (18 yrs old)......

and this is when he was in jun's age rite now.. 22 rite?

i agree with you guys....hanadan would not be the same if Nagase-kun plays Doumyuji..he is just too old for the role, though...Jun is the best choice as he can potray Doumyuji very well!!...:lol

KimiWaPet2150

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Nov 11th, '05, 19:16

Has someone posted up episode 4 yet? A clubbox download perhaps??

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 11th, '05, 20:30

wachi: Would you be so kind as to let us know when you're done uploading the most recent Hanadan episode? Please? Pretty please? ^^

aizawa: I saw the other pictures of the 18 years old Tomoya in his official thread and I was like: Aww... The drama comes 10 years to late. What a pity.

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 11th, '05, 20:37

Sure, I will. Even though, there will be no RUI in this one, I will upload the episode as soon as I get it. There is also a clubbox thread for JDRAMA here, so if you see a new post made by me, that's probably the newest episode of Hanadan.

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Nov 11th, '05, 20:41

Nagase Tomoya? oh he's from yan papa.. i d/led that just cuz i thought he was good looking.. (but that drama's kinda slow..). he's a bit too old.. but he sure is hot

i just finished watchine ep. 3 :-)
her old friend looks evil in the preview for the 4th episode.. i think she's going to be that girl who had the plastic surgery in the manga.. I forgot her name.

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 11th, '05, 20:45

Thanks a lot, wachi! You're my saviour! :cheers:

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Nov 11th, '05, 20:47

sm1 said ep 4 was uploaded on kangjegu's clubbox but i couldnt dl it T_T it was in japanese anyway so i dun really know which one is HYD... but still from my guess it would be the 400 smth mb file :( but couldnt dl it huhuuh...dunno y T_T

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 11th, '05, 20:54

sunmoon: Would you give me the link so I can check it out for you?

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 11th, '05, 21:26

anybody translate this for me please: 업로드중 이거나 삭제된 파일이므로
다운로드 할 수 없습니다.
=_=

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Nov 11th, '05, 21:30

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 11th, '05, 21:35

Done! You can get it at my clubbox, or kangjegu too if you have ID/PASS.

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 11th, '05, 21:37

The 5th file has some little Japanese in it (it says "yori") and is also marked as "04". So it's most likeable to be the new Hanadan episode. However the download doesn't work for me either. Did you try out wachi's link? She already uploaded the episode and her cb even works. ^^

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Nov 11th, '05, 21:40

or u can get it from here http://clubbox.co.kr/roaceica :D nvm kangjegu :D
lool been savin points to buy coupon for this dl kekeke itll finish in no time so ill go get a lil nap hehe so happy lol :wub:
Last edited by sunmoon on Nov 11th, '05, 21:42, edited 1 time in total.

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 11th, '05, 21:40

[please ignore]
Last edited by Kathleen on Nov 11th, '05, 21:41, edited 1 time in total.

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 11th, '05, 21:40

Thanks wachi, I was faster though. That's because I haven't been able to stop myself from refreshing your site like every 20 seconds for the last 20 or 30 minutes. :P
Thanks again! Big time. You're great!
(Less than 2 hours today? Woah!)

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 11th, '05, 21:43

Haha, I was a bit slow today because I didn't really care for this episode.. much. :lol Well now you know how much RUI means to me.

You need an ID/PASS for kangjegu's clubbox. His/her clubbox have all the latest episodes out pretty fast. So next time, you don't have to wait for me.

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 11th, '05, 21:46

Well, I've been rooting for Doumyouji the whole time so I'm like... *does a happy dance* XD

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Nov 11th, '05, 22:12

Some good soul, please help me!

I´m trying to download the episode 4 using clubbox, but I can´t!!!
I´ve downloaded the setup, I´ve installed the software in my PC, but I just can´t download Hana Yori Dango!!!

What should I do?
I´ve downloaded using clubbox once - episode 3 - but now... it seems I´m doing something wrong. Please, help meee!!!

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 11th, '05, 22:18

There are many reasons as to why you can't, can you be more specific? It doesn't download? It doesn't popup the download manager? Or the download manager shut down on its own? What?

Btw, my file on my clubbox is standard JDRAMA size (704x396), the one on roaceica's box is smaller.

kakashi_fan

Post by kakashi_fan » Nov 11th, '05, 22:19

Kathleen wrote:anybody translate this for me please: 업로드중 이거나 삭제된 파일이므로
다운로드 할 수 없습니다.
=_=
in my limited korean
"download isn't possible cause it is either being uploaded or has been deleted"

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 11th, '05, 22:20

^ Haha, you were trying to download while I was still uploading, Kat? No wonder.

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 11th, '05, 22:23

Maybe you need to change to Korean encoding? (This was my major problem at first, too.)

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Nov 11th, '05, 22:23

Now it´s working!!!!

I´ve tried CTRL+N, and now it´s ok. For now! Hehehee!!!

Thanks!!!

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 11th, '05, 22:28

wachi wrote:^ Haha, you were trying to download while I was still uploading, Kat? No wonder.
Eeerrr... I told you I was eagerly awating the file. :sweat:
Neways, thanks for the translation, Kakashi. Now I wish I hadn't asked though. Makes me look like some nerd. *cough cough*

kitsune714

Post by kitsune714 » Nov 11th, '05, 23:01

Anyone have a torrent link available for episode 4 yet?

Su

Post by Su » Nov 11th, '05, 23:20

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 11th, '05, 23:36

This Eps is so niceeee , yaaa plein surprise :D although I can't understand wat they said , but still nice , !!!

Ps : Uploading now on my CB :) Online on monday ( on my blog) :) akakak

Philmein

Post by Philmein » Nov 11th, '05, 23:49

Do you guys plan on posting a torrent for EP4?

btw. HYD OWNS!

musouka

Post by musouka » Nov 12th, '05, 00:00

The script writers for episode four must have a pipline directly into my brain.
When they got stuck in the elevator...

First thought: What about their cell phones? Then they whip them out.
Second thought: Man, wouldn't it suck if you have to go to the bathroom? Then of course Tsukasa does...
Other general spoilers:
The sleeping scene was sweet. Tsukasa was very cute while he was eating dinner at her house, and even cuter when he was defending her from the other F2's teasing. Aand, of course, that's good buildup for what happens next...

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 12th, '05, 00:14

The upload part on d-addicts is down, clubbox is your only hope right now. I'm sure the episode will be upload soon when the tracker is fixed.

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Nov 12th, '05, 00:20

how come every ep has that cake shop scene? its gettin boring and irritatin to me... too much talkin between makino n yuki (n that shop owner)... they could hav spent more time on tsukasa n tsukusi, or the other f4..

sunny160

HYD epi 4

Post by sunny160 » Nov 12th, '05, 00:39

Hi, I'm new. I am wondering how does clubbox work? I don't know how to download off it. Thanks

Su

Post by Su » Nov 12th, '05, 00:54

Can i ask wachi and Nomaymore , where did u download ep 4 from to upload to your club box ? Sorry if i'm rude :P

surrealistic-destiny

Re: HYD epi 4

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Nov 12th, '05, 01:00

sunny160 wrote:Hi, I'm new. I am wondering how does clubbox work? I don't know how to download off it. Thanks
hi!

yeah clubox is kinda strange. I will attempt to explain it here. Um...here goes

1. click on the clubob link http://down.clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz/2m694 (thank you to whoever gave out the link)
2. you should be shown to this screen. It should have ablue border on top and a box. Inside the box should be the Hana Yori Dango esp.
3. So look down and see three buttons. One is in blue and the other two are white. Click on the middle one.
4. You should be taken to a place where it has a picture of saving...just wait. If its your first time, then your going to be asked to load this program or application thing.
5. After that then you should be able to load

umm...do you get that? or is it confusing? sorry... :cry:

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Nov 12th, '05, 01:11

Hi, sorry disturbing and doing dumb question here, but i´m noob on clubbox.
Well, I started downloading episode 4, but it remains on 0% and 0kb/s for 2 hours!!!
Does anybody knows why is this happening?

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 12th, '05, 01:16

try the resume button (the middle one).

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 12th, '05, 01:23

Su wrote:Can i ask wachi and Nomaymore , where did u download ep 4 from to upload to your club box ? Sorry if i'm rude :P
The link was posted a page before, kangjegu's or ammi's clubbox. I'm not sure if Nomanymore knows about it, but I usually get all my new episodes from there. I feel bad for not sharing earlier. :lol
Last edited by wachi on Nov 12th, '05, 01:33, edited 1 time in total.

ptexpress

Post by ptexpress » Nov 12th, '05, 01:27

Clubbox doesn't work with Linux. *sigh*

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 12th, '05, 01:39

@ musouka: I agree with you again! Those scenes were great! You know what's really strange?
Tonight I had a really weird dream, being with Doumyouji in the rain and holding my umbrella over his head. He first looked a little astonished but then just walked away. It's strange enough to see Doumyouji in your dreams, really, but it goes even stranger when the exact same scene happens in the drama. Lol. *off topic again* Err, to get back to the topic, this time I cannot even count all my favourite scenes. I enjoyed every single second of the drama (except for the scenes at Makino's place while she wasn't even around). My credits for the screen writers! GREAT idea to make Tsukushi summarize all the happenings after her "date" with Doumyouji while she was visiting Sakurako. That saved a lot of time without leaving out anything important.
@sunmoon: What's there still to complain?
There were so many Tsukushi / Doumyouji scenes in this episode, probably a lot more than in the anime or manga at that point. I'm actually really happy about the way it turned out because I never expected they'd have so many cute scenes. *has fuzzy feelings* Also I think the cake shop owner is a very important key figure in the drama as she often makes Tsukushi realize things that she'd need like 10 anime episodes or 2 manga volumes for if she'd have to figure on her own. ^^; Also I think the cake shop owner is quite funny. If anything I'm starting to feel bothered by Makino's family. Gee, wasn't it so not necessary to show them playing that silly game again when there were so important things happening at the same time?

AAHHH!!! I want the next episode!!!
Btw, I think Rui was really cute when he ate the apple puree.

Today's résumé: After a Hanadan marathon (I watched all 4 episodes in a row) I came to the conclusion that Mao-chan seems even weaker compared to Yuuki or Asai but then again she's so funny and her expressions are just great. I love her. And Doumyouji... Hmm... Half of the time of the 4th episode he wasn't anything like the manga Doumyouji.
I usually don't like the wimpy type that you feel sorry with and that needs to be protected, but he's an exception. Somehow he really grew on me. I only find it sad there aren't more scenes like when he hit that guy and he was all confused when Makino stopped him from doing any more. So cool and funny. :lol
Btw! For those of you who've scene the anime: Am I the only one who thinks that guy with the survey sounds EXACTLY like the one in the anime??
I think this is my favourite scene. And the one when they end up being under the same blan-- er... jacket...
AND the scene when Doumyouji screams, then looks at Tsukushi (that's his wild animal look for you) and suddenly pees. I was laughing out loud!
Oops, now I wrote down some of my favourite scenes after all. I'm hopeless. *sigh*

jujucheah

hello..

Post by jujucheah » Nov 12th, '05, 01:52

I can't wait to watch episode 04.. may I know where you download ep 04? Thank you very much.

Kathleen

Re: hello..

Post by Kathleen » Nov 12th, '05, 01:54

jujucheah wrote:I can't wait to watch episode 04.. may I know where you download ep 04? Thank you very much.
I downloaded it from wachi's clubbox. Wachi wrote the last post before mine. You'll find the link to her clubbox at the end of her post. :wink:

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Nov 12th, '05, 01:55

kathleen, what buttom? you mean "download file" buttom?
Ohhhhh nooooo, I want to watch ep 04 today or I´ll dye tomorrow (how exagerate!)

Don´t know what´s happening, the last time I´ve downloaded ep 03, it worked OK.

jujucheah

Thanks for the help.. but..

Post by jujucheah » Nov 12th, '05, 01:58

Hi there again, I'm trying to download it.. but.. I guess we need ip and pass? I've downloaded the club box setup.. unfortunately.. I don't know why it won't let me download it.. do you happen to have the link to directly connect to the torrent?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 12th, '05, 02:06

Hana Yori Dango Eps 04 [HQ] :)

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/Nomanymore/e7794

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 12th, '05, 02:08

@ shiruchan: You said you already had your download window open but it wouldn't start for about 2 hours. Right? Have a look at the bottom of that window (where there is a progress bar with the name of the file that you're trying to download). There are 3 buttons. The middle one has some "play" sign or something on it. First mark the file you want to download, then push the button. If it still doesn't work, don't hesiate to ask any further questions.

@jujucheah: where exactly do your problems start? At the same point where shiruchan's download wouldn't start?
There will be a link soon (there should've been one by hours actually). Search for "Hana yori Dango 04) in the torrent section of this page.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Nov 12th, '05, 02:11

There's apparently a problem uploading torrents to the tracker...
It'll get fixed eventually, so for those of you waiting for the torrent, just hold your horses...

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Nov 12th, '05, 02:15

fixed. sorry about that, with all the attacks going on the servers I forgot to check how the tracker itself was going.

kitsune714

Post by kitsune714 » Nov 12th, '05, 02:17

I kind of figured that there had to be something going on with the tracker--thanks to ruroshin and the other mods for fixing the problem. I'll sit tight for a little longer and rewatch episode 3 until the ep 4 torrent comes up. :)

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Nov 12th, '05, 02:17

Kathleen wrote:@ shiruchan: You said you already had your download window open but it wouldn't start for about 2 hours. Right? Have a look at the bottom of that window (where there is a progress bar with the name of the file that you're trying to download). There are 3 buttons. The middle one has some "play" sign or something on it. First mark the file you want to download, then push the button. If it still doesn't work, don't hesiate to ask any further questions.
I´ve tried this already, but it seems it´s not working. My average speed is 0kb/s, expected time is also 00:00:00. It seems I´ll not be able to watch it until it get released on D-Addicts tracker.

jujucheah

Dearest Kathleen..

Post by jujucheah » Nov 12th, '05, 02:19

Hihi.. thanks for all your help... I got into the page.. from that point on, I can't click on anything!!! Is there anyway one of you guys can directly send the file through me? Please? I can't wait to watch it.. when is the torrent page going to be restored? Thanks!!!!

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 12th, '05, 02:22

@ jujuchea: There you go: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 37973d24f9

@ mizune & Ruroshin: Thanks for your quick responses and everything!

moonlit

Post by moonlit » Nov 12th, '05, 02:35

Kathleen wrote:
I think this is my favourite scene. And the one when they end up being under the same blan-- er... jacket...
AND the scene when Doumyouji screams, then looks at Tsukushi (that's his wild animal look for you) and suddenly pees. I was laughing out loud!
Oops, now I wrote down some of my favourite scenes after all. I'm hopeless. *sigh*
I'm watching that scene right now!
The part where Tsukushi falls off the elevator and hangs for her dear life, I'm surprised doumyoji doesn't rush to her rescue right away but instead looks annoyed that she interrupted his peeing lol!! Shouldn't he have cared more about her at that point? And I don't know any japanese so I don't know what they were saying in that scene.

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Nov 12th, '05, 02:50

awwww... i feel soooo guilty...i've been harbouring ep4 to myself and watching some scenes at least 10 times already.... :wub:
aw.... so sweet this ep 4!!

this is the version that really makes me feel what a sweet first love this is...two clueless 17-18 high school kids facing their first love and sooooo realistically clumsy about it... (sorry gotta compare to mg, i always feel they look over-aged and unbelieveable in mg for first love... :crazy: )

aw......
i'm feeling all marshmellow and fluffy inside... :P :P
aw... that elevator scene is a killer... it's just too sweet but with taste! i was so engrossed watching the 2 kids especially the middle part when makino found out dom was sick, this whole sequence was so endearing... (so melting) and for sure the last part where makino was changing sleeping positions then finally facing each other... was like sooooo memorable!
i think this elevator scene will be the hyd classic scene for me (at the moment)^^

and when they got out of the building and dom tries to kiss her...awww..... but damn, why didn't they just show the whole thing??!!!! i was nearly throwing my pc out of the window when it suddenly paused!!!!! #$$%^%&^&**&^$%#@!
warning! some serious fangirl mode next... :goggle:
and of course, did anyone notice jun's eyelashes?? ok, i'm sure everyone did... geez... i think his eyelashes are like one of the show's main attraction (for me)... haha... i mean, i can't help but gawk at his lovely, long, thick eyelashes...
and he's got such a noble side profile! i mean, just classically beautiful side profile... the nose, the eyes, the eyelashes, the thick lips and ivory skin tone...urrrrghhhhh...
and it always excites me to see him in a vulnerable spot, aww...jun jun jun... he can lie on my lap :wub: <---------this fangirl going desperately out of control... :goggle: and somehow he just looks so.... :wub: ...in this ep..., not sure why...

ok, here're some more rational-minded questions:
what does the apple mean?? i totally didn't get it... need subs la...

and how come makino brought medicine along with her in the elevator??lmao... and that huge bottle of mineral water... who carries these sort of things out nowadays other than my mom?? (actually i hoping she would feed him with her mouth, but....)<------please ignore this fangirl remark...

and what's up with that awful purple jacket at the last part??!... :cussing:<----oops... this isn't a question...

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 12th, '05, 02:59

The part where Tsukushi falls off the elevator and hangs for her dear life, I'm surprised doumyoji doesn't rush to her rescue right away but instead looks annoyed that she interrupted his peeing
Frankly spoken, my first thought was:
Ick! He was just peeing and now he's touching her. :whistling: (I'm possibly too cleanly. ^^;)
However, I too think it took him quite a while to come to her rescue but then again this wasn't a situation that happens everyday so the first 2 secons might have consumed for his shock. Then he seemed to have problems with closing his zipper, too. Understandable. Considering he saw his date suddenly dangling on an elevator (what an unexpected sight :lol ) and at the same time having his thing in this hands. Only natural for him to be nervous and to have trembling fingers. Ahaha, I wanna watch the scene again! I love funny scenes!
Btw, I just remembered something that I really liked even though totally ooc actually:
the puzzle!
Cannot really tell why but it just left me like: Aww... :wub:

@shiruchan: Did you try out the torrent from this site already?
Last edited by Kathleen on Nov 12th, '05, 03:01, edited 1 time in total.

Pikachu

Post by Pikachu » Nov 12th, '05, 03:00

Whoa~ It's great to see the tracker has been fixed XDD right when I was getting frustrated at the Clubbox thing. I've always loved the HanaDan manga, and I'm very happy with all the Tsukasa/Tsukushi-ness of the past ep, and what looks like this ep 4, as well. :D

kookygal

Post by kookygal » Nov 12th, '05, 03:00

ooh...such a good episode!!
but sakurako is such an evil cow :x and i miss rui :cry:

musouka

Post by musouka » Nov 12th, '05, 03:04

You know, now that I think about it (second time through)...
As much as I have a guilty love for it, I was unaware "Rock the Casbah" was still a popular clubbing song, cool dancers or no. Also, sure, the Tomas-ish character looked kind of like Rui from far away, but close up was just...the difference between night and day.

Props to Jun for the scene at the end. You could just see the betrayal he felt.

(That shadowed fight scene looks to be all sorts of awesome next ep, btw)

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Nov 12th, '05, 03:09

@kathleen: i dont know what the owner was sayin in this ep... but anyway i just thought that repeatin the same cake shop scene in every ep is so unnecessary... makino could hav gotten advice from tsubaki (which she did in the manga) ... my opinion anyway... n the scenes bout her family r obviously unnecessary... i guess they r tryin to make it funny... sigh but i wish they would save time for other parts like Kinosuke (the politician's son) or the ToJ contest -.- more interestin at least..
o yea EDIT:
hav u noticed that thomas was wearin that same white turtle neck sweater rui wore? n i saw in sm scene Tsukasa was wearin it under his jacket too... and in this ep Tsukasa wore the same shoes Rui wore in the last ep... andddd tsukasa wore that same pants to his date with makino, which he also wore when he asked her out (oh maybe its the same day? i forgot this detail but anyway :D ) lool or maybe theres smth wron w my eyes? :salut: :lol

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Nov 12th, '05, 03:14

musouka wrote:You know, now that I think about it (second time through)...
Also, sure, the Tomas-ish character looked kind of like Rui from far away, but close up was just...the difference between night and day.

Props to Jun for the scene at the end. You could just see the betrayal he felt.
i think that guy is ugly... sheesh...

and jun was outstanding in this ep ne... he looks so convincing acting sick, and i forgot to mention that puzzle, was sooooooooooooo nice......<-------geez...fangirl popping out again...

musouka

Post by musouka » Nov 12th, '05, 03:17

fybabe wrote: i think that guy is ugly... sheesh...
Exactly my point...

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 12th, '05, 03:17

@ sunmoon: ToJ would be really, really great. I've come back to hoping there'll be a second season. *keeps her fingers crossed*
As for the cake shop scenes: If I understood her correctly she explained something like the best medicine for a broken heart is a new love. Then she raved about one former love she had ("John Lennon").
I don't mind funny scenes at all. I love comedy. But you're right, some scenes just aren't funny to me. They are more like... Argh! Makes me wanna scream at my screen to hurry show Tsukushi and / or Doumyouji again. Hehehe.
Last edited by Kathleen on Nov 13th, '05, 02:50, edited 1 time in total.

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Nov 12th, '05, 03:24

sunmoon wrote:@kathleen: i dont know what the owner was sayin in this ep... but anyway i just thought that repeatin the same cake shop scene in every ep is so unnecessary... makino could hav gotten advice from tsubaki (which she did in the manga) ... my opinion anyway... n the scenes bout her family r obviously unnecessary... i guess they r tryin to make it funny... sigh but i wish they would save time for other parts like Kinosuke (the politician's son) or the ToJ contest -.- more interestin at least..
o yea EDIT:
hav u noticed that thomas was wearin that same white turtle neck sweater rui wore? n i saw in sm scene Tsukasa was wearin it under his jacket too... and in this ep Tsukasa wore the same shoes Rui wore in the last ep... andddd tsukasa wore that same pants to his date with makino, which he also wore when he asked her out (oh maybe its the same day? i forgot this detail but anyway :D ) lool or maybe theres smth wron w my eyes? :salut: :lol
oh! i feel just the opposite as you!
i love that quirky, feisty shop keeper!! she's sooo like a trademark of nearly all japanese dramas! she cracks me up ^^. i like her!
i also like makino's family actually...
especially when it was all serious at the restaurant with dom and makino and suddenly 3 heads pop out!! hilarious!! lmao!
and just the opposite, i don't like the beauty contest in the manga, and i feel that the politician's son is another element to drag the manga on to sell a few more books... ok, manga fans can throw eggs at me! haha! just my personal view alright!
and your eyes are indead sharp... geez... even i kowtow to your professional level of observation... i thought i was bad enough...
and i believe they are all different clothing for the different guys, just similar colour and cut.

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 12th, '05, 03:36

We didn't say that there's a problem with her family. It just sucks to have scenes like the three of them playing their silly quiz game while there's so much tension between Doumyouji and Tsukushi at the same time.
I never said anything against the cake shop owner. I even defended her as she's important for the story and a funny character, too.

I didn't notice anything of the clothing except for the shoes. Wow, sunmoon, you're good! Should get yourself a job in the fashion industry. :D

ToJ: I like the part as it portrays both Tsukushi's (will) power and Doumyouji's loyality. Not for the Kin-san part (which seriously bugged me actually) or anything except from what I've counted.

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Nov 12th, '05, 03:44

Kathleen wrote: @shiruchan: Did you try out the torrent from this site already?
Oh, yes, Kathleen, I´m currently downloading it. But it´s night here in Brazil, so, ep04 just tomorrow... How sad... :-(

By the way, do you guys like the TOJ contest? I don´t like it... Actually, I find it so boring... Beauty contests are cool sometimes, but to me, it´s too... what should I say? Empty?
EDIT: Yes, although this arc shows the will power of Tsukushi and Doumyouji´s loyalty, which is great, I still don´t like it. Just my opinion. :-)
About the politician´s son... Well, I don´t like him too. As someone said before, his appearing is just to drag the story. I would prefer to see Shigeru or Junpei (so we could see one of my favorite scenes - when Doumyouji goes to save Tsukushi). But I don´t think they´ll have enough time to show any of those parts. Even the beauty contest. But I really really want them to show:
- the neckless scene;
- the bus scene;
- the raining scene.
But even those, I don´t think they´re going to show.

Gosh, I still didn´t watch ep04, but I saw the preview, and I must agree - that Thomas-ish guy is so ugly!!!!!!! :crazy: What a strange guy! He doesn´t look (NO WAY!) like Rui!

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 12th, '05, 03:53

I´m currently downloading it. But it´s night here in Brazil,

Same here in Germany. It's almost 4 am. And today's my Mom's 50th birthday. Ack!

I usually dislike beauty contests but I liked the meaning of it all.
I adore Shigeru! She's so lovely and cute. Too sad we didn't see more of her. It was only today when I reread that part of volume 27 when Doumyouji and Shigeru sort of gesture at each other before Shigeru leaves the room. I like the idea of Doumyouji and Shigeru being as close friends as Tsukushi and Rui are. :heart:
The scene when Doumyouji's gets beaten up is also one of my all time favourites.
As for the scenes you listed:
First might happen.
Second: unlikely.
Third: Maybe they combine it with the love triangle when Rui comes back.

EDIT: YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: *does happy dance* They've revealed the 6th rank of the favourite scenes charts and other than I'd expected it's not the scene when Rui and Tsukushi are holding hands at Shigeru's summer house but..........
The Canada night!!! :wub: :heart: :heart: :wub: I never really thought of it as my favourite (it's cute and another great thing he does for her but all in all a little too exaggerated and cheesy for my taste) but it has some funny scenes too. *thinks of Doumyouji's face when he wakes up the next morning*
8:2 for us Doumyouji fans. :thumright:

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Nov 12th, '05, 04:21

Kathleen wrote:I adore Shigeru! She's so lovely and cute. Too sad we didn't see more of her.
The scene when Doumyouji's gets beaten up is also one of my all time favourites.
As for the scenes you listed:
First might happen.
Second: unlikely.
Third: Maybe they combine it with the love triangle when Rui comes back.

EDIT: YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: *does happy dance* They've revealed the 6th rank of the favourite scenes charts and other than I'd expected it's not the scene when Rui and Tsukushi are holding hands at Shigeru's summer house but..........
The Canada night!!! :wub: :heart: :heart: :wub: I never really thought of it as my favourite (it's cute and another great thing he does for her but all in all a little too exaggerated and cheesy for my taste) but it has some funny scenes too. *thinks of Doumyouji's face when he wakes up the next morning*
8:2 for us Doumyouji fans. :thumright:
I love Shigeru too!!! More than Yuki, actually.
About the second scene I want them to show: it´s so cliche, but I love this one!!! I guess I´ve cried more than on the third one! One thing I wish they won´t NEVER show is
Doumyouji´s amnesia - it´s ridiculous, I almost skipped that part! And when he "asks" Tsukushi to marry him. I really really didn´t like it. Marriage? Come on... So non-sense to me...
About the 6th rank: Yes!!!!
I love the whole Canada thing, but I must agree it was too exagerate and kinda dumb. But I really liked it. Specially when they´re "sleeping" together... wow, so many cliches on this manga, don´t you think?
I just hope the 1th, 2nd and 3rd ranks won´t go to Rui! :blink

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Nov 12th, '05, 05:46

lol bout their clothes i hope each of them hav different ones lol how could they be so cheap to make the actors wear the same clothes... i mean they hav spent so much money on other stuff... this wouldnt be a big prob rite lol its still funny tho... :D
i actually am a fan of kin-san (woot kekeke) i dun really like junpei... shigeru is fine... the part that annoyed me the most was the last one... where tsukasa lost his memory and fell in luv w this other girl in the hospital... when i read that part i was chattin to my friend... n the whole chat window was like "how could he be so stupid!! so annoying!!! i wanna kill him!!" lol
i dunno if i d like them to show it or not ... :D

Rhocake

Post by Rhocake » Nov 12th, '05, 05:51

aaahhhh! episode.... too... short.... whyyyyyyyyyyy?!

*falls over and dies*:pale:

ack