All about Bi <3

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
bwena87

Is or was Bi dating his Sang-Doo co-star Gong Hyo Ji???? =S

Post by bwena87 » Sep 1st, '05, 04:26

i recently read an acticle posted on the net.... and it said that Bi and GHJ were dating each other after starring together on Let's Go to School Sang-Doo and was spotted in LA together!!!!

i was wondering is Bi really dating her or was dating her, in some other relationship OR he is still single??? :P

putoti

Post by putoti » Sep 1st, '05, 20:05

What??? I like Bi he's soooo hot but that girl...eeeeww! I just think she's ugly...not actress material.

Romance

Post by Romance » Sep 1st, '05, 20:10

shes my wife :(

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Sep 1st, '05, 20:21

Just a rumor. No one knows if it's true or not.

PJB

Post by PJB » Sep 1st, '05, 22:16

Shes not ugly! Just plain.

Romance

Post by Romance » Sep 1st, '05, 22:33

plain like everone else

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 2nd, '05, 00:15

I hope you all have super hot girlfriends for calling her plain.... Jerks!!! LOL seriously there is NO SUCH THING AS A PLAIN ASIAN!!!! god damnit people... hey if shes plain to you guys i'll have her :lol Screw you Bi she's mine.

BTW why can't an actor fall in love with a regular girl? its not like even in hollywood that doesn't happen. Who's to say she doesn't have a really great personality and great sense of humour......

Screw you guys im going home!

bwena87

Post by bwena87 » Sep 2nd, '05, 03:44

Mythrel wrote:I hope you all have super hot girlfriends for calling her plain.... Jerks!!! LOL seriously there is NO SUCH THING AS A PLAIN ASIAN!!!! god damnit people... hey if shes plain to you guys i'll have her :lol Screw you Bi she's mine.

BTW why can't an actor fall in love with a regular girl? its not like even in hollywood that doesn't happen. Who's to say she doesn't have a really great personality and great sense of humour......

Screw you guys im going home!

i totally agree with u Mythrel..... there is no such thing as PLAIN ASIAN! To the jerks who define her as 'PLAIN' why dont u take a good look at urself and ask are you that special??? TSK :glare:

Even thought she wasnt hot stuff... i thought she was cute! :P so any nasty comments just keep it to urself! wot bad deeds has she done to u huh?? so shut up! 'NO HARD FEELINGS :P' lol

annieme25

Post by annieme25 » Sep 3rd, '05, 04:04

i read somewhere on soompi saying that they went on this vacation together but that doesnt prove anything.

Bi's girl

Re: Is or was Bi dating his Sang-Doo co-star Gong Hyo Ji????

Post by Bi's girl » Sep 15th, '05, 03:10

bwena87 wrote:i recently read an acticle posted on the net.... and it said that Bi and GHJ were dating each other after starring together on Let's Go to School Sang-Doo and was spotted in LA together!!!!

i was wondering is Bi really dating her or was dating her, in some other relationship OR he is still single??? :P
umm..that's interesting..but i don't think it's true because they have the same rumor about Bi & SHK too!..GHJ is not ugly nor..pretty!! but i think she have something unique to herself!!

other people that think she's ugly because maybe she doensn't dress that nice in let's go to school, Sangdoo! but she's ok though. :D

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Sep 16th, '05, 23:59

Gong Hyo Ji has some very unique qualities to her, and she's always been in my top 5 favorite actresses. It was a little different seeing her in a more straight romantic role in Sang-Doo, as to me she's always looked more at home with characters with a bit of attitude, like her role in Ruler of Your Own World. That to me is where she's most appealing. Her performance as the lesbian martial arts instructor in Bizarre Love Triangle was, uh, interesting....

Different strokes and all that. Hey, maybe Bi likes tall thin girls? Not sure if I'd choose her over SHK, but who knows? Maybe....

koolmangtx

Post by koolmangtx » Sep 17th, '05, 04:29

Read in some article that it was all rumored because she went to one of his shows after the completion of the Drama

silvertaz

Bi Fans -- Vote for Time Magazine's Asia's Heroes 2005!!!

Post by silvertaz » Sep 23rd, '05, 18:48

Time Magazine's Asia's Heroes 2005

:w00t: Bi [Rain] is one of the 12 nominees for this Asian Heros poll conducted by TIME asia magazine. Please cast your vote on Bi [Rain] if you think he inspires you in doing even greater achievement! 8)

Here's the link to do so:

http://www.time.com/time/asia/2005/heroes/

Winner will be announced on October 3.
Attachments
main_splash.gif
main_splash.gif (18.49 KiB) Viewed 7781 times

JessixFFx
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by JessixFFx » Sep 23rd, '05, 21:14

Looking at the candidates, I feel Jackie Chan, Lee Young Ae, Bi, and Liu Xiang are so out of place. Although as much as I like Bi, I wouldn't vote for him, especially when he's against such tough competitors. I might read up on those candidates first before casting my vote, but it would definitely not go to Bi for sure.

silvertaz

Post by silvertaz » Sep 23rd, '05, 21:37

This poll is open completely for everyone from every walks of life. The nominations are for whoever who gives inspiration or encouragement towards your life, it could be even be your teacher, etc. So, TIME has gathered the data from their very own readers and narrowed it down to 12 names.

Here's a quote from TIME for this specific poll:
"Who's your hero? A favorite pop star? A TV celebrity? An inspired leader? A great teacher? From hometown idols to global icons, our heroes give us a new perspective on life, lead by the example of their own and urge us on to ever greater achievements."

Thus, I think those names are valid, why can't the entertainers/TV celebrity be on the lists among the politician, and so forth? I am Bi's fan but I am not trying to be biased, I'm just letting out my opinion. I agree that he's against such tough competitors, everyone in the lists has great achievements and am sure they aspired lots of people's life. Just vote to whomever that you think deserves to be asian hero for this year. I'm just trying to "encourage" Bi's fans :roll to vote for him.

lilpiggi3

Post by lilpiggi3 » Sep 24th, '05, 04:59

WOW THE RESULTS WERE SHOCKING!! ... Rain isn't really up for competition, but the other way around. I'm surprised Jackie Chan and Lee Young Ae didn't get that much :O

Corazon Aquino 0.1%
Gloria Macapagal Arroyo 0.9%
Jackie Chan 0.0%
Abdul Sattar Edhi 0.0%
The Dalai Lama 0.0%
Hwang Woo Suk 0.2%
Lee Young Ae 0.1%
Liu Xiang 0.1%
Manny Pacquiao 48.5%
Rain 50.0%
Manmohan Singh 0.0%
Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono 0.0%
Total Votes Cast: 5189162

missxmoody

Post by missxmoody » Sep 24th, '05, 05:11

I'm sorry but as much as Rain has had a huge "recent" impact on Asia, he does not deserve to win this. So many others on the lists have worked his/her whole lives to help others. It's sad that all of Rain's fans are voting for him purely because he's a popstar/actor. Don't get me wrong, I respect Rain and love his dramas but I wish people wouldn't vote so blindly.

Tom1234

Post by Tom1234 » Sep 24th, '05, 05:38

^ ^ ^ ^
I totally agree.... ridiculous... how thats happening... Jackie Chan = Worked his whole life
basically opened Chinese doors to the world... O_O... then theres dalai llama whose won nobel prize... lol... this is ridiculous but w/e,

EDIT : Looking at it now... u can vote as many time as u want... + this poll doesnt represent anything... happy voting i guess.

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Sep 24th, '05, 08:30

This is such a weird "contest". Bi would probably win because of his fans but if I was him, I'd bow out because he doesn't really "inspire" people in THAT way. There should be a different category for popstars like him. Id vote for him hands down there.. but to be a "hero" who has really done something for Asia? Uhh, dont think so.. Im a bi fan as well.. Ive watched Full House, Sangdoo and even Banjun dramas a couple of times but it doesnt sound right to give him a Hero award which he doesnt really deserve.

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Sep 25th, '05, 14:37

This is not a "hero" contest, this is a popularity contest. Stupid.

btw I nominate Tomoya Nagase XD

kko_lit

Post by kko_lit » Oct 17th, '05, 10:04

i don't think bi is even mentioned in the asia's heroes issue...

the korean hero they mentioned there is the footballer park ji sung

heehee... i voted for manny pacquiao :lol

roseyjoy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by roseyjoy » Oct 26th, '05, 04:32

I thought she was pretty. Not classically beautiful, but nice and cute looking.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 26th, '05, 20:04

roseyjoy wrote:I thought she was pretty. Not classically beautiful, but nice and cute looking.
So did I. She's not as pretty as some others, but she's definitely not ugly.

As for them being together I could have sworn I saw somewhere (maybe on Soompi before the crash) that they had been going out for a bit after the drama. But I'm old and my memeory is bad so don't hold me to it. :lol

maea_maie

Post by maea_maie » Oct 29th, '05, 10:49

wow! i wonder if it^s really true... d gurl is juz ok but she looks so down to earth and ok to be with. i don^t really appreciate the kind of beauty she has but she^s not ugly either. the thought of them together aint so bad at ol. plus pts fr her in how she acts so naturally in Sang Doo.

Blade2005

Rain's ideal girlfriend is Song Hye Kyo

Post by Blade2005 » Nov 2nd, '05, 20:57

Thousands of fans celebrate Rain's 23rd birthday (2005/06/27)

Korean pop star Rain celebrated his 23rd birthday Saturday with a party attended by more than 2,000 passionate fans not just from Korea but from China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and the Philippines.

The party, held at an auditorium of Kwangwoon University in Seoul, started off by showing images of Rain as he emerged from the stage following the performance of his song "Nan" from his first album. After his enthusiastic performance cooled down, Rain introduced Yoon Jeong-soo, saying that "he is probably the guy who has helped me the most in my life. He often gives me advice when I am in trouble."

Yoon, a gagman who emceed the event, joked, "He picked one of my hundreds of useful experiences and ideas and manipulated it really well. Especially dancing, I taught him three-level popping. I am very proud of his performance and its success."

Rain, fresh from his recent Asian tour, received a glass bottle filled with different kinds of coins made in 1982, the year he was born. Yoon joked again, "Coins are from different nations, but there is not one Japanese coin, because they don't put dates on their coins."

Also at the event, Rain revealed that an ideal girlfriend for him would be actress Song Hye-kyo, surprising many fans in attendance.

Unlike the most other singers, his fans are not limited to a certain age group; they range from 4-year-olds to old ladies.

"I love Rain so much that I even want to marry him. I never missed a single episode from his drama, 'Full House,'" said a 48-year-old lady from Hong Kong. "He is a hard working kid, too."

Other fans also praised him for his perseverance and effort.

Not only he is a big star, but Rain can also be a catalyst in promoting cultural exchanges among different Asian nations.

In July, Rain is planning to make his first trip to Hong Kong for three days and hold a press conference about his album "It's Raining." He is also scheduled to meet one of the world's biggest stars, Jackie Chan.

"About 1,000 people are going to the Hong Kong airport to welcome Rain," one of the Hong Kong's Rain fan club members said.

By Yoon Hee-sang

Source : www.koreaherald.co.kr... ( English Korean )

ch3

Post by ch3 » Nov 3rd, '05, 01:40

Nice, I like him too. I am a guy BTW, but not gay though.

silverstarach

Post by silverstarach » Nov 3rd, '05, 02:00

Porbably tat explains the great chemistry in Full House.. They look cute together..

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 3rd, '05, 07:04

That article is old news, and the writer is mis reporting the news. I know people who went to the birthday party and they said he never mentioned song hye gyo. And she speaks and understand Korean.

When asked who he was describing later, he said he was describing characteristics of his mom.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 3rd, '05, 07:10

Too bad SHK likes older guys. LoL

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Nov 6th, '05, 01:01

They would've been very cute together :D
Last edited by azndgn26 on Nov 12th, '05, 08:32, edited 1 time in total.

anglvue

Post by anglvue » Nov 6th, '05, 04:52

as to whether he really said song hye gyo was his ideal girl or not, i'm not quite sure but i do agree that full house was a success partly because of their excellent chemistry with one another.

dan12

Who thinks Rain and song hye kyo should do another movie tog

Post by dan12 » Nov 24th, '05, 21:26

they're awesome together i wish they went out or something

*Sweet Angel*

Post by *Sweet Angel* » Nov 29th, '05, 21:08

I think that they should make another movie or series together. Beucase they acts so good in Full house together and they are so cute. :cheers:

baby-v13t

Post by baby-v13t » Nov 30th, '05, 04:40

no they were good in full house but i don' think i want to see them act together anymore...to be honest i think rain and shin min ah are actually better lol =p

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 30th, '05, 05:00

Yup...song hye kyo can't kiss for ****!

dan12

Post by dan12 » Nov 30th, '05, 12:35

ehh shes ok for me i had to get use to her whinny voice but still song hye kyo is so much cuter i think full house was good was because they look so good together

Rice

Post by Rice » Nov 30th, '05, 12:54

I would love to see SHK and Tae-hyun Cha in a movie. They should call it My Sassy Girl 2. SHK beating the crap out of Tae-hyun would be quite a sight to see :whistling: :wub:
Attachments
sg2
sg2
MySassyGirl.jpg (31.39 KiB) Viewed 7756 times

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 30th, '05, 12:57

crazylife123 wrote:Yup...song hye kyo can't kiss for ****!
LoL, i agree!!

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Nov 30th, '05, 15:57

x_XJules wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:Yup...song hye kyo can't kiss for ****!
LoL, i agree!!
She can't be he can... check out the end of ep 8 and begining of ep 9 for Loved to Kill :mrgreen:

dan12

Post by dan12 » Nov 30th, '05, 18:27

the reason why she couldnt kiss cause she broke up with her bf right?

pe3kabo0

Post by pe3kabo0 » Nov 30th, '05, 19:47

lol awww... hes so cute!

mms

Post by mms » Nov 30th, '05, 20:01

however song hye gyo ideal boyfren is me. hmm..

Childhoodless

Post by Childhoodless » Nov 30th, '05, 21:26

Rice wrote:I would love to see SHK and Tae-hyun Cha in a movie. They should call it My Sassy Girl 2. SHK beating the crap out of Tae-hyun would be quite a sight to see :whistling: :wub:
They're both going to star in the new film, My Girl and I. They both play high school students. It comes out in Korea in late December.

langmui1487

Post by langmui1487 » Dec 1st, '05, 19:53

in full house they look like they are kissing but they aint really kissing. the lips aint touching each other.

tsang_yue_fen

Post by tsang_yue_fen » Dec 3rd, '05, 11:08

lol!!! violent (is it??) reaction from bi fans.. maaybe you're gonna kill me but i think that rumor is true :) :) but wait, they already broke up!! (im being honest) i read an article in another forum saying that they dated and broke up already

dan12

Post by dan12 » Dec 3rd, '05, 19:21

that guy is soo ugly

tnguyet

Post by tnguyet » Dec 9th, '05, 05:28

wow, i'm surprised jackie chan has nothing!

smxo3o2

Post by smxo3o2 » Dec 9th, '05, 05:32

tnguyet wrote:wow, i'm surprised jackie chan has nothing!
Don't be, Jackie Chan is a goofball. He's a clown, he deserves no respect.

Now Jet Li or Chow Yun Fat they're the ones I'd vote for. Although um..I feel the title "Heros" is not the right word for this vote.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Dec 9th, '05, 05:39

smxo3o2 wrote:
tnguyet wrote:wow, i'm surprised jackie chan has nothing!
Don't be, Jackie Chan is a goofball. He's a clown, he deserves no respect.

Now Jet Li or Chow Yun Fat they're the ones I'd vote for. Although um..I feel the title Hero is er..not the right word.
Even if Jackie Chan is a goofball he still deservers respect. His popularity seems to rapidly decrease, maybe thats why he doesn't jave any votes :|

But yay for Bi!!! and yay for Manny Pacquiao!! I don't know which one to choose.......I'll vote for the one that is whoever is in my sig. :mrgreen:

autumnleaves

Post by autumnleaves » Dec 9th, '05, 07:18

No, I would not like to see Bi and SHG in another drama and I have never liked them together. Bi and Shin Min Ah makes a better couple plus I believe that the BiMinah is beating out the Bi and SHG madness. Bi and SHG was great in Full House but that is old news. Bi and SHG makes a super sexy couple instead. :roll

chunu

Post by chunu » Dec 9th, '05, 07:21

she's my favorite actress but I think she
should do another drama with that Autumn
Tale main actor or with won bin :wub:

autumnleaves

Post by autumnleaves » Dec 9th, '05, 07:36

This article is misleading since Bi did not say anything about SHG being his ideal girlfriend. The reporters were just assuming it was her just because they had so much chemistry in Full House. By the way, it does not matter if SHG likes older guys because Bi only sees her as an older sister and nothing more than that.

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Dec 10th, '05, 01:10

as much as i like bi.i feel that the title should go to someone else. maybe not this year.maybe later

dan12

Post by dan12 » Dec 10th, '05, 17:13

they are just way too cute together i wish at had shk as my gf lol

Paige

Post by Paige » Dec 10th, '05, 18:39

Yes, they did have a lot of on-screen chemistry in Full House. So cute how he's so much taller than her. As to real life, I really don't know :P

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

All about Bi <3

Post by xKiMix » Dec 11th, '05, 04:32

Its pretty self explanatory, this thread is all about :heart: Bi!!!! :heart: There are other threads about him but its mostly about rumors and etc... So this thread is dedicated to one of the most HOTTEST guys i've seen Bi aka Rain. :heart: :thumright:

*credits go to their respected owners of these pics
Attachments
post-27-1099927615.jpg
post-27-1099927615.jpg (109.87 KiB) Viewed 11187 times
rain on vehicle.jpg
rain on vehicle.jpg (174.18 KiB) Viewed 11187 times

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 11th, '05, 04:33

:w00t: first here!!!!! :faint: wow!sexy pics......i'll post some later!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Dec 11th, '05, 04:35

WAHH so HOTT ^__^ yay post more pics.. btw.. wat has he appeared in.. show wise... or .. whicher lol

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 11th, '05, 04:36

anyways...i just love Bi ,but of course i don't love him like my cousin do *wink wink* :wink: he's a really great actor and has a very sexy body and voice. also dances very well :wub: :wub: :wub:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 11th, '05, 04:37

whisperss_57 wrote:WAHH so HOTT ^__^ yay post more pics.. btw.. wat has he appeared in.. show wise... or .. whicher lol
Full House, a Love to Kill....

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Dec 11th, '05, 04:37

whisperss_57 wrote:WAHH so HOTT ^__^ yay post more pics.. btw.. wat has he appeared in.. show wise... or .. whicher lol
Resently he is appearing in A love to kill, and his passed dramas are Let's go to school Sang Doo and Full House. :thumright:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 11th, '05, 04:41

here's some pics.... :wub:
credits to their owners

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 11th, '05, 04:46

some more....

:wub: :wub: :wub:
credits to their owners

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Dec 11th, '05, 04:47

Attachments
bi 1.jpg
bi 1.jpg (42.11 KiB) Viewed 11141 times
bi3.jpg
bi3.jpg (31.46 KiB) Viewed 11141 times

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 11th, '05, 04:59

and more to drool on..... XD XD XD
Attachments
hot!
hot!
photo3385.jpg (37.6 KiB) Viewed 11124 times
hotter!!
hotter!!
photo3384.jpg (35.06 KiB) Viewed 11124 times
cute!!!
cute!!!
photo3397.jpg (43.23 KiB) Viewed 11124 times
cuter!!!!
cuter!!!!
photo6923.jpg (48.43 KiB) Viewed 11124 times
red hot!!!
red hot!!!
photo6927.jpg (36.35 KiB) Viewed 11124 times
OMG!!! super cute!!!!
OMG!!! super cute!!!!
photo6930.jpg (12.83 KiB) Viewed 11124 times
sooo hot in the sun!!!!
sooo hot in the sun!!!!
photo6933.jpg (36.8 KiB) Viewed 11124 times

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 11th, '05, 05:06

next batch......get ur buckets ready...cuz there's more to drool on....XD :faint:
Attachments
photo6944.jpg
photo6944.jpg (38.79 KiB) Viewed 11105 times
photo6946.jpg
photo6946.jpg (16.74 KiB) Viewed 11105 times
photo3382.jpg
photo3382.jpg (16.61 KiB) Viewed 11105 times
hotness!!!!
hotness!!!!
photo3389.jpg (45.59 KiB) Viewed 11105 times
photo6928.jpg
photo6928.jpg (14.35 KiB) Viewed 11105 times

Trang521

Post by Trang521 » Dec 11th, '05, 05:23

pinkapple

Post by pinkapple » Dec 11th, '05, 05:40

wow! so many pictures to choose from! bi is multi talented! not everyone can act, sing and dance good~

raspb3rry

Post by raspb3rry » Dec 11th, '05, 05:44

Some pretty pics I haven't seen before :wub:. The Patzzi one is nice!

xKiMix, is that pic in ur siggy from A Love to Kill? Its so cute~

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Dec 11th, '05, 06:14

raspb3rry wrote:Some pretty pics I haven't seen before :wub:. The Patzzi one is nice!

xKiMix, is that pic in ur siggy from A Love to Kill? Its so cute~
Yes it is! Here is the original pic:
Attachments
Winking Bi ^__^.jpg
Winking Bi ^__^.jpg (39.6 KiB) Viewed 11018 times

raspb3rry

Post by raspb3rry » Dec 12th, '05, 03:55

Thanks for the original :) *inserts into ipod*

Also, anyone care to join my new rotation? http://rain-station.miso.zeeblo.com
Its made exclusively for Rain fans, so if you have a site/blog etc, please join!

This is my fav. pic atm:

autumnleaves

Post by autumnleaves » Dec 13th, '05, 01:48

chunu wrote:she's my favorite actress but I think she
should do another drama with that Autumn
Tale main actor or with won bin :wub:
I think so too and he looks great with Song Seung Hun or Won Bin. :wub:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 13th, '05, 07:59

^ nice pic,but who's the dude with him??? :unsure:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Dec 13th, '05, 08:04

Jecky wrote:^ nice pic,but who's the dude with him??? :unsure:
Its his brother from A love to Kill, Kang Mingu :thumright:

--But i would have thought that his brother was more better looking like him :wub:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 13th, '05, 08:09

xKiMix wrote:
Jecky wrote:^ nice pic,but who's the dude with him??? :unsure:
Its his brother from A love to Kill, Kang Mingu :thumright:

--But i would have thought that his brother was more better looking like him :wub:
true that....his brother, in a love to kill, isn't even half as good looking as him :glare: