Zheng Yuan Chang

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
gen1312

Zheng Yuan Chang

Post by gen1312 » Jun 29th, '05, 08:41

any of his fans here?

keke. lets chat about him....

Kamitzu

Post by Kamitzu » Jun 29th, '05, 12:34

I don't know him, but he's really cute ^ ^

is he artist, actor?

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 29th, '05, 12:53

He seems very familiar, what dramas has he been in?

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » Jun 29th, '05, 13:43

Zheng Yuan Chang has been in series like The Rose, Magic Ring, and Nine Ball...

And yeah, I like him, after when I started to watch The Rose...he was the star of the series. :lol

Anyway, I find him to be...freakishly tall. And he seems to be continiously growing taller too. :unsure: I remember seeing a pic of him with Jerry Huang Zhi Wei and Dylan Guo Ping Chao, and he is nearly the same height as both of them, and maybe even a tad bit taller than Dylan. And I think Dylan is like, 182-186cm tall. :O

gen1312

Post by gen1312 » Jun 29th, '05, 15:49

he is my lover boy. hahas.

do u guys have any show programs he's in other den those series shows? e.g happysunday,etc....

he's in the 27june happy sunday and i'm looking for thr link for it. hope u guys can help me with it. keke. thanks. yuanchang rocks~ yuanchang fans rocks too~ haha.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 30th, '05, 14:31

crazylazy_chief wrote:Zheng Yuan Chang has been in series like The Rose, Magic Ring, and Nine Ball...

And yeah, I like him, after when I started to watch The Rose...he was the star of the series. :lol

Anyway, I find him to be...freakishly tall. And he seems to be continiously growing taller too. :unsure: I remember seeing a pic of him with Jerry Huang Zhi Wei and Dylan Guo Ping Chao, and he is nearly the same height as both of them, and maybe even a tad bit taller than Dylan. And I think Dylan is like, 182-186cm tall. :O
Oh, the Rose, that's where I've seen him! I knew he looked foamiliar, I just didn't recognize him without the long hair he had as Kui in the show. :lol But yes, he's very cute! :wub:

lilac_star

Post by lilac_star » Jul 3rd, '05, 21:39

i've only seen him in the mv of a-sang's song called 'leaf' awhhh and really wanna watch the rose, i've only seen the first espisode of it coz there's no more seeders :cry:
and it ended on a cliff hanger focused on Zheng Yuan Chang's character - Kui, so really wanna watch it. And he is freakishly tall compared to Ella in the rose, the other actors were really tall compared to her lol.

YHY

Post by YHY » Jul 4th, '05, 07:02

is he Chinese or Taiwanese? :roll

elfgirl697

Post by elfgirl697 » Jul 13th, '05, 16:28

Joe is so cute :D . Liked him so much after watching The Rose. Where can I find torrents for Magic ring. I read the summary and he seemed so hot :wub: in pictures :P .

pohting_86

Post by pohting_86 » Oct 31st, '05, 08:07

YHY wrote:is he Chinese or Taiwanese? :roll
he is taiwanese...

pohting_86

Post by pohting_86 » Oct 31st, '05, 08:11

Joe is really cute...

Joe/Bryan Zheng Yuan Chang..
he is 187cm & 78 kg....his birthday is 19th June 1982 ....

if any1 like him can join his fan club...o who hv Friendster can add this person Name is Joe & email add is iamjoezheng@hotmail.com ... at there u can meet many Joe fans....hope 2 c u all there...

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Oct 31st, '05, 08:36

awWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
its JOE CHENG! :wub: gosh im in love wit this guy rah now! kekekeke...
tho idun really like one of his teeth da sticks out.. um.. on his right side? :whistling:

vicky

Post by vicky » Oct 31st, '05, 19:34

I saw him in Magic Ring and I became immediately one of his fans. He is charismatic, hamdsome... In "It started with a kiss", although he is very cold towards girls, he appears to be the type of men with who girls fall in love

innocentchica

Post by innocentchica » Nov 1st, '05, 00:01

aaah i <3 joe!!! especially his role in It Started With A Kiss... so well done!!! :mrgreen:

cakecake

Post by cakecake » Nov 22nd, '05, 07:41

I like him too.

tlina069
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by tlina069 » Nov 22nd, '05, 23:19

I like his bad boy role in Nine Ball but hated his hairstyle. The cut is a bit too long and the highlights are hideous! I really like his hairstyle in "It Started With A Kiss" in the first 2-3 episodes. When his hair started to get curly and long, I think that is hideous also. What is going on with the hairstyles yo?!?! This "kills" the guy's look, don't you guys think so?? :) His acting skill has room for improvement, but not too shabby. :) I hope he does not sing, just like I hope Mike He does not sing either. Just focus on acting and modelling. :)

hear no evil

Post by hear no evil » Nov 26th, '05, 03:03

OMG OMG OMG I LOVE HIM!!! def one of my top three favorite taiwanese actors

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Dec 3rd, '05, 07:00

Kui!!! I love him so freakin much!!!
i have never really had a real idol or liked some actor/actress this much.... but Joe/ Zheng is just!!! ARGH i wish i could be his friend or talk tohim or smth... he speaks chinese right!!! one more reason for me to learn chinese!!! damn argh im just so obssessed with him >.> this is sad... i remember sm1 in the rose/or the manga (im not sure) says that "this kind of luv is like lookin at the celebrities... knowin that ull never hav them.." huuu T_T and i luv his hair in The Rose... i think he looks best w it :( man how could sm1 be so awesome :(

love_crisis

Post by love_crisis » Dec 3rd, '05, 19:56

Oh...I really like him. :wub: I just known him in 'It started with a kiss' drama. I addict this drama.
I never like c-drama so much like this before. May be this drama can make me interest in c-drama more.
God!! Xiao Zhong's so cute. I prefer when he's not smile. He's so cool like that.
But now I just know his data a little because I don't know chinese language. So it's hard to find his website.
And English website is hard to find either. I think one day if I know him better. I'll create my site about him.
For my own country, Thailand. Ah,...one day, when? I don't know. :-( But I like him more and more.

Oh...I wanna know in his other dramas, I wanna know what's drama that he played as male-leading?
In 'The Rose', he's not male leading, right?

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Dec 3rd, '05, 23:35

yea he kinda is :D he takes up a lot of stage and steals all the fans from Jin keke :D u should check it out hes so cute in there and theres no way any1 cannot be able to fall in luv w him ^^

TennisNoOjisama

Post by TennisNoOjisama » Dec 4th, '05, 05:50

i do not like him but i do not hate him but my cousin is so crazy about him she even sleeps with his poster and dreams about him i think he is kinda cute

tlina069
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by tlina069 » Dec 4th, '05, 06:26

Oh...I wanna know in his other dramas, I wanna know what's drama that he played as male-leading?
In 'The Rose', he's not male leading, right?[/quote]

I believe it's "Magic Ring" is when he has the lead. His other drama is "Nine Ball" as I've mentioned in my earlier post then ISWAK of course.
I think if we support Joe, we should support his buddies too: Ethan Ruan Jing Tian and Mike He Jun Xiang. Hehehehe...cuz all 3 are awesome possum. :D

raspberihevn

Post by raspberihevn » Dec 4th, '05, 07:00

love_crisis

Post by love_crisis » Dec 4th, '05, 08:32

I believe it's "Magic Ring" is when he has the lead. His other drama is "Nine Ball" as I've mentioned in my earlier post then ISWAK of course.
I think if we support Joe, we should support his buddies too: Ethan Ruan Jing Tian and Mike He Jun Xiang. Hehehehe...cuz all 3 are awesome possum. :D
Thanks, I'll find his drama to buy. God !!!...my money will fly to Yesasia. :cry: Ahh...anyway, for him I'll do it.

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Dec 4th, '05, 19:41

i think he was excellent in The rose though ... he plays a character that surely at the end ll stay in ur heart forever :)

love_crisis

Post by love_crisis » Dec 5th, '05, 08:00

Oh...Really? My friend told me that 'The Rose' dvd sold in my country. Nah...I din't know before.
At that time I missed it, but I'll look for this dvd from now. :D

Does anyone know his official site or his fans' site? Whatever taiwan, english or other sites.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Dec 6th, '05, 05:16

I love this guy!!! At the very first episode of It Started With a Kiss, he looked soooooo adorable, i just can't get enough of him!! I'm planning to download his other dramas as well.
Attachments
Joe.jpg
Joe.jpg (8.78 KiB) Viewed 12469 times

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Dec 6th, '05, 05:42

@love_crisis: come join his official site (taiwainese) www.joesfamily.com.tw :D go to the international forum n talk w us hehehe
aw when u get his dvd upload it to the internet ok!! haha joking :) i just can't finish dldin it from here... no seeders :(
btw i luv ur sig... so cute ^^ wish i knew how to make smth cool like that :(

love_crisis

Post by love_crisis » Dec 6th, '05, 10:37

sunmoon >> Yeah! Thank you for the link. Nah, I went to international forum already but I can't find the place where can I register. Or this forum, not need to register? I'm glad to join this site but I don't know chinese language. Other sites, I can use right click to copy the message and paste into translator but this site I can't. :cry: OMG...my tears falling down. Anyway, it's ok. May be I can force my friend who know chinese language translate it for me. Haha... :lol

My sig! Oh...I use photoshop and imageready program. I learnt from read books by myself. It's just simple. Ne...if you like, I can make it for you. lol.

SimplyJane

Post by SimplyJane » Dec 6th, '05, 10:43

:wub: ISWAK is my first series that I've seen Joe..and so far I've been hooked..I would also love to get to know him .. =( too bad I dont speak or understand chinese =(

hataz_Z

Post by hataz_Z » Dec 6th, '05, 10:56

the story (i love the manga, itazura na kiss) and joe -- my reasons for dl and eventually watching

i caught some parts of the rose on tv at my aunt's house...likewise, the story (manga) and he'd also be the reason i'd consider watching

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Dec 6th, '05, 18:55

@love_crisis: heee i dont understand chinese either.... but i just clicked on everythin there n somehow i got to register haha lol lucky me :D ill try to find out how to register again for u :wub: hihi if u hav time plz make an avatar or sig with joe's pic for me :wub: :wub: it would be so cool.... once this semester stops i think ill go learn how to use photoshop n stuff too ^^
ah i also heard that joe is one of the top 5 taiwanese actors/idols now ^^ so happy :D
his character kui in the rose is a very tough character .... sm ppl might grow to hate him if they don't see the reasons behind why he is like this or that.... but joe did a great job in portraying kui... and instead of disliking kui u ll end up lovin him the most in the drama... a very memorable character :wub: .... it becomes hard for me to watch other dramas where joe is in cuz the image of kui is too strong.... and i d like to think of joe as kui in my head forever :wub:

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Dec 6th, '05, 19:17

@love_crisis: i just checked his official website :D just scroll down and u ll see on the left site there are 2 seperate things at the end... the first one means "register" so just click on it and try to register as you would for any other forum... i mean the form for registration is similar ^^ so u shouldnt hav any prob :D
good luck!! after ur done w registration, log in and select the third tab from the menu on his official website... itll direct u to the forum :D hehehe okie see ya there!!

love_crisis

Post by love_crisis » Dec 7th, '05, 07:04

Oh...Thanks a lot, sunmoon. You're very kind to me. :lol I'm registering now. I'm continue on translate the title of blank for register. Ah...will join in the board soon. hehe...

Ok...for avatar and sig, I'll make both for you. What's style or theme do you like? And you want to bring the pics that you want or let me find them for you? Anyway, contact me at msn in my profile. See you.

I don't find The Rose dvd yet. It's so hard because it's old. :-( Hate Kui? No no...just his handsome face makes me drool even he played that role. haha...I wanna see it. Hope that he looks cool like ISWAK. I prefer his role like that. Cold, very cold. 8)

SimplyJane

Post by SimplyJane » Dec 8th, '05, 08:36

:-) May I join the fan club? :wub: The same here, I don't understand the language :(..oh god..jaja :lol he's cute!

SimplyJane

Post by SimplyJane » Dec 8th, '05, 09:48

:pale: wow..did it take me long just to registered jaja... :lol

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Dec 8th, '05, 16:50

I heard there will be a It Started With a Kiss 2, this means we get to see more of this Cutie!!!! XD

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Dec 9th, '05, 01:52

lol yaa join the fan club!! lol im so in luv with him!!

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Dec 10th, '05, 05:36

oh my god i am going crazy when i look at him he is such a cute model he is so perfect i love his cute smile it killing me
he did a great job in ISWAK i hope they will make the sequel i want to see him he is so adorable

love_crisis

Post by love_crisis » Dec 11th, '05, 08:40

ah...Finally I can register. Haha...Thanks, sunmoon. You're awesome.
Besides, I asked for The Rose dvd or vcd but the seller said it sold out already.
Emm...very disappointed. How can I find it! Maybe I must to go China Town for find it.

Dolphine0291

Post by Dolphine0291 » Dec 12th, '05, 04:58

wooo....he is my lover boy...love him after watching The Rose... he is sooo cute... now crazy over him for ISWAK...

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Dec 13th, '05, 05:23

o man why should he be so hot n perfect *kicks joe* im envious of whomever who was or is or will be his gf/wife GRRRR *plans to kidnap her*

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Dec 13th, '05, 05:28

sunmoon wrote:o man why should he be so hot n perfect *kicks joe* im envious of whomever who was or is or will be his gf/wife GRRRR *plans to kidnap her*
I know!! he is soooooo hot! if you plan on kidnapping "her" I plan on kidnapping joe XD :lol

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Dec 13th, '05, 05:29

love_crisis wrote:ah...Finally I can register. Haha...Thanks, sunmoon. You're awesome.
Besides, I asked for The Rose dvd or vcd but the seller said it sold out already.
Emm...very disappointed. How can I find it! Maybe I must to go China Town for find it.
Does the dvd or vcd have english subs?

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Dec 13th, '05, 07:32

xKiMix wrote:
love_crisis wrote:ah...Finally I can register. Haha...Thanks, sunmoon. You're awesome.
yeah this is the question thta i wanna ask i not use to buy dvd sos i do not know where cna i get thta kind od information :scratch:

love_crisis

Post by love_crisis » Dec 13th, '05, 08:55

hanhan wrote:
xKiMix wrote:
yeah this is the question thta i wanna ask i not use to buy dvd sos i do not know where cna i get thta kind od information :scratch:
DVD : have an eng sub
VCD : Thai original soundtrack. Emm.....

And the only version that sell in my country is VCD so, it's thai language.

But if I can find at China Town in Thailand, there's taiwan version. Because my friend ever bought Mars VCD, taiwan version from there. So I have a little hope that I can find it. Nah...but then? I don't know chinese language. :cry:

If you look for it at China Town in your country, I think it has. lol. Fighto! Or...Yesasia! <-- very expensive 8)

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Dec 13th, '05, 18:27

xKiMix wrote:
sunmoon wrote:o man why should he be so hot n perfect *kicks joe* im envious of whomever who was or is or will be his gf/wife GRRRR *plans to kidnap her*
I know!! he is soooooo hot! if you plan on kidnapping "her" I plan on kidnapping joe XD :lol
ooooh so evil!!! i meant i wanted to kidnap joe *typo* hehhehehe ^^ u know we can share him if either of us catch him XD
o ya i co uldnt find the rose dvd on yesasia :-(

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Dec 14th, '05, 04:33

sunmoon wrote:
xKiMix wrote:
ooooh so evil!!! i meant i wanted to kidnap joe *typo* hehhehehe ^^ u know we can share him if either of us catch him XD
o ya i co uldnt find the rose dvd on yesasia :-(
I tried looking for it on ebay too, but they don't have it :-(

And sure lets share him! alternate days XD :lol So shall we plan the kidnapping :fear: ??? :lol :lol :P

love_crisis

Post by love_crisis » Dec 14th, '05, 09:04

Not have DVD !? Oh...and what's about VCD? :unsure:

You can kidnap him at my house because he's sleeping on my bed now. :P Haha...No...Don't hurt me!

love01

Post by love01 » Dec 14th, '05, 14:01

I LOVE HIM :wub: :wub: :wub: Does anyone know if he has a GF ??? :D

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Dec 14th, '05, 19:07

he doesnt hav a gf right now ! but i heard that hes been in two or three relationships before (waah what a lucky guy ... well not really surprising considerin how hottttt and cuteee he is hehehhe)
so yeh girls lets keep our hopes up for now ^^
@love_crisis: *strangles love_crisis to death on her own bed* *yells "u should have shared him with us first!!! greedy evil girl!!!* kekeke XD
xKimix: ya lets start planning!!! lol hav any idea? ... me umm i wonder what he likes to eat... we can use it to bait him hehehe (lol we r treatin him like a puppy XD)

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Dec 16th, '05, 04:50

sunmoon wrote:he doesnt hav a gf right now ! but i heard that hes been in two or three relationships before (waah what a lucky guy ... well not really surprising considerin how hottttt and cuteee he is hehehhe)
so yeh girls lets keep our hopes up for now ^^
@love_crisis: *strangles love_crisis to death on her own bed* *yells "u should have shared him with us first!!! greedy evil girl!!!* kekeke XD
xKimix: ya lets start planning!!! lol hav any idea? ... me umm i wonder what he likes to eat... we can use it to bait him hehehe (lol we r treatin him like a puppy XD)
He does have a gf, he is going out with me :wub: :lol XD !!!

sunmoon, if we dont get him with food, we can go to taiwan and go to the place where they are filming, then go into his trailer and then kidnap him...or we can stalk him till we find his house?? Wat you think? :lol

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Dec 16th, '05, 05:05

hey i think hes filmin for the next drama in mainland china :D
urgh i have always wanted to go to china so why not XD
any1 plans to become an actress so u can be in the same movie with joe? (n kiss him too hehe *wish i was ariel* lucky girl T_T) lol
what degree does a star's manager need? hmmm lol

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Dec 18th, '05, 03:53

btw, anyone know if i can get any of his stuff in china?

i`ll be visiting next week, and was wondering if any magazines or anything had him in it :-)

preferably him and mike he bwahaha :heart:

love_crisis

Post by love_crisis » Dec 20th, '05, 06:53

Oh...Your plan is going on now. Emm...Fighto!

He'll play a new drama!!! Oh...really! :cheers: Nah...please on-air in CTV. :cry:

VioletGirl

Post by VioletGirl » Dec 20th, '05, 12:35

His So CUTE! Luv him in 'It Start With A Kiss' :thumright: just want to pinch his cheeks...lolx.

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Dec 20th, '05, 21:49

according to Taiwan Joe is kinda fat
in the clip thta they take the picture ( i forgot ) the director joke thta they have to watch their weight
i think joe is ok casue wiht thta height he can gain some more but nobody will notice
i think he is not prefect in epi 9 when he took off his top i notice thta his stomach is not "six pack " or at least flat like Mike but i still love him only look at his face is enough for me his adorable face

chidaib17

Post by chidaib17 » Dec 21st, '05, 22:02

omg this guys so cute and cool, I love him so much and also his best friend MIke He, r u guys serious about that he doesn't have gf now? that's weird because he's so hot, omg i wish i was hsi gf, but ...i know...just in my dream(T_T)

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Dec 22nd, '05, 03:01

i was on QQ the website today, and i saw this clip of joe. he`s so intelligent and multi-cultural! love him :heart:

http://ent.qq.com/a/20051221/000242.htm

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Dec 24th, '05, 04:00

haha ya he doesnt have a nice or flat stomach lool so im always trying not to look at it when he's half naked kekeke
such a cute n funny guy ^^ go joe!!!

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Dec 24th, '05, 05:27

i cna not find it can some one kindly upload it here

love_crisis

Post by love_crisis » Dec 24th, '05, 16:06

Did someone watched the clip that Joe on the cat walk. In this clip, he walk with a woman. (I don't knpw her name) But the main point is they're not walk normally, Goshhhh.......they act like the affair. I mean they hug and pretend to kiss and another sexy act. Godddd......He's so sexy. Arghhhhhh........Jealous her so much.

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Dec 24th, '05, 18:26

haha ya i saw it love_crisis... i couldnt watch it all thru cuz i was so jealous XD so i closed it after a while kekek
i think they were advertising sm kind of jewelry ... the girl kept on posin with her necklace and bracelets... but anyway they were so intimate -.- not good not good :D

happy=p

Post by happy=p » Dec 31st, '05, 23:51

omg he is sooo cute in "it started with a kiss" omggggg sooo cute....is he new?

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Jan 1st, '06, 07:59

i do not think so cause he was in a few dramas before this drama

love_crisis

Post by love_crisis » Jan 10th, '06, 05:51

Ahhhh.........why this thread is so silence? Nooo........Joe's fans, please drop your post here.

Besides, I think I'll do a new Joe's fans forums. Only English Forums. Does anyone want to join?

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Jan 11th, '06, 06:02

love_crisis wrote:Ahhhh.........why this thread is so silence? Nooo........Joe's fans, please drop your post here.

Besides, I think I'll do a new Joe's fans forums. Only English Forums. Does anyone want to join?
I'd love to join!! This guy is such a hottie, i wouldnt mind ranting more about him. Just post (when you make one) the url of the forum and i'll be more than glad to join!

love_crisis

Post by love_crisis » Jan 11th, '06, 06:37

^^ Yo, I subscribe the forum server already. But I didn't put Joe's detail, discography, works and etc. in the forums yet. :lol Nahhhh........I need someone to be a Mod. Haha...Are you interest it?

Joe's fans............ :cry: Where're you?

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Jan 11th, '06, 07:05

love_crisis wrote:^^ Yo, I subscribe the forum server already. But I didn't put Joe's detail, discography, works and etc. in the forums yet. :lol Nahhhh........I need someone to be a Mod. Haha...Are you interest it?

I'm interested if your willing to let me be it! :lol All of a sudden this thread went silent, i wonder where all the fans went? maybe they are still in vacation? :lol

msmandy

Post by msmandy » Jan 11th, '06, 23:45

xKiMix wrote:
love_crisis wrote:^^ Yo, I subscribe the forum server already. But I didn't put Joe's detail, discography, works and etc. in the forums yet. :lol Nahhhh........I need someone to be a Mod. Haha...Are you interest it?

I'm interested if your willing to let me be it! :lol All of a sudden this thread went silent, i wonder where all the fans went? maybe they are still in vacation? :lol
i´m here!! :D me :wub: joe

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Jan 12th, '06, 19:28

hehe i was preparing for my finals lately ^^ but im so glad it's over today!! FINALLY LOL sigh but school starts in a week... arggh *sad*
I'd love to join love_crisis!! im sooo lookin forward to an english website dedicated to JOE!!! :D cuz right now its so hard to find an eng wsite bout him :D besides thru google, maybe his other fans could come to ur website directly ^^ ...lol i have been in joe cheng's official and vietnamese forums... but never saw an english website where we can find infors bout him and stuff ^^ so plz plz create one ...
i dont have much free time (college life is -.- so sad u know) but i will help with what i can do ^^

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Jan 13th, '06, 02:50

joe is way too cute and adorable i felt for him in ISWAK and noe i am falling for him again in The Rose he is sure a talent idol actor love him forever

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jan 13th, '06, 02:55

I LOVE Joe cheng...got hooked on him the first time I saw him in ISWAK...ahhh...he looks so cute with his hair, not everybody can pull that hairstyle off xP

He's a tricky one to google though...I get more pictures googling my creatve writing professor for the summer than him but I still love him :wub:

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jan 13th, '06, 02:56

If only I was good at making layouts and banners...I would make one dedicated to him and use it all the time on my web page

love_crisis

Post by love_crisis » Jan 13th, '06, 14:22

Finally I created the english forums already. But I didn't put all his info yet, I just managed the board style, simple rules and guidelines. I decided to use free forum server cos I don't know how many fans of Joe who wanna join english forum, may be I can upgrade to domain later. Anyway, you can see Joe's english forum here, http://joecheng.invisionplus.net

I registered Viatnam sites too, but I didn't understand the language. Nah...so I think if there's Joe's enlish site, it'll be great. So...I created one. Hope you like it. Oh and if someone wanna manage this forum with me, apply to be a Mod or VIP. lol. I need someone help either. See you there.